I was able to get the phone unlocked before my friend's birthday despite the fact that I was in Peru. Service was FAST My friend loves how fast their network is and now theyre able to enjoy their network. THE SERVICE WAS ALSO RAPID. Step 3: Then complete the rest of the fields by providing . I was always skeptical about doing it. Network Unlock Code Instructions - HeroUnlocker.com For most newer phones it is absolutely required to have a sim card from a different network carrier inside in order to get the phone to prompt for an unlock 1 - Switch ON your phone with a Non accepted SIM Card, Satisfaction guaranteed, Unlocked iPhone XR from Family Mobile USA. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNLOCKING MY DEVICE WHICH IS THE IPHONE 14 PRO MAX. The sim card on your mobile device will become locked if you enter an incorrect sim pin three times. I cant believe how easy direct unlocks made it for me to get my old handset unlocked for my daughter who is on a different network. Easy to understand and follow. DirectInlocks you guys and gals rock! How to Unlock Cricket Phone without Account or Password Free - WipeLock I was assured by your support team id have no issues to activate my device after paying the fee. Unlocked Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) from Vodafone UK. Its super fast , super cheap and super EASY . Thanks guys! Any question or enquiry, please contact: I ordered the unlock code and was very impressed with the service. Find the PUK code on your TruConnect SIM kit, it will be the 8-digit number below the SIM PIN. Get our free wireless service through government programs like Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Amazing! Thank you highly recommended, Me gusto el servicio un poco complicado a la hora del segundo pago pero bien, lo recomiendo. Finally, I gave these guys a shot figuring if it didnt work, I could at least ask for my money back. Direct Unlocks was fantastic. It's a little disconcerting to see the process was estimated to take 24hrs. Well done and thank you very much. Step 4. I had an iPhone that the carrier unlawfully locked. And you delivered as promised. I try the sim unlock chip and It didn't work that was my first try waste of money so the second attempt was to Google imei unlock and saw direct unlocks so I tried and it came through for me and very satisfied with the service, This is literally my second time getting a phone unlocked with you guys never had a problem since. Unlocked iPhone 13 Pro Max from Cricket USA, My phone is unlocked and I appreciate doing business with your company. works very very very wellwill use again, its pricy but its quick and proficient! It was so easy fillings out the information that direct unlock needed, once I completed the information and submitted my phone was unlocked within ten minutes. Speed and ease uf use. Recommend to everyone who might have the problem with locked phone. They did exactly as advertised great company, I was happy with the services they were on point with the unlocked time, The explanation of the steps needed to unlock the phone, plus the live update tracking was very helpful. process and there will be no interruptions to your service. We factory unlock the phone by recording the IMEI as unlocked in the manufacturers database. After providing the proper code, you will be able to unlock the smartphone. And yes they really do do it over the air wirelessly through a wifi or 3g connection. Its reasonably priced. Sure enough the phone was unlocked and I could change provider hitch was most helpful. Very pleased with the service easy to follow instructions and kept informed at every stage of the order, Unlocked Motorola Moto G50 5G from ATT Mexico, Al principio dude pero muy buen servicio tardo ms de lo que deca pero todo bien das despus obtuve mi cdigo y se me desbloqueo mi cel, Great customer service. The ACP is a government benefit program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that provides discounts on monthly broadband internet access service . And the price was affordable. Process worked smoothly in spite of time difference and distance. Only took between 30-45 minutes to complete. How to Unlock a TruConnect SIM Card - governmentfreephone.com You have to be patient and trust the process! muy buena experiencia, lo recomiendo ampliamente, todo fue muy claro y al precio que se comento desde un principio, tardo lo que se me informo y al finalizar el telfono estaba desbloqueado para cualquier compaa. 2 jour le tlf dbloque bravoooo, Merci beaucoup et la revue est trs apprcie. Ill never use another jailbreak company again. Once again thank you for your service5 stars all the way!!! Cannot fault them. Great service. You need to type the Network Unlock Code when you are asked. If you need to unlock your phone without an NUC, for example if you forgot your PIN, you can find out how here. Now I can switch to any carrier I want. Great service! The majority of our phone unlock take less then 24 hours (Samsungs are just 6 hours). If the puck number is working, you need to type your new SIM PIN. I can now sell my phone as an unlocked phone. The wireless telecommunications company offers affordable prepaid talk and text plans with 3G, 4G, and 5G LTE mobile data, portable Wi-Fi service plans, Lifeline discounts to eligible members, and nationwide coverage on T-Mobile's and Sprint's networks (depending on the location). Excellent. The company is great and I thank you for being there! I am satisfied with the service thank you very much. Thanks. Apple devices are unlocked over-the-air, and other devices are unlocked via a code. Everything was simple and the unlock itself was processed quickly. If I need to I will use direct unlocks again! Thanks a lot for your help. Great job. They were very quick in getting the phone unlocked. You can unlock your TruConnect SIM card using SIM PIN, it may work. Questions Updated 2 years ago 4.5K 3 0 2 Responses Accepted Solution Fl_retire +35 more ACE - Professor 2.8K Messages 3 years ago @Opheli You need to unlock the AT&T phone. Simply the best, a very detailed and clear process more than anything. I received email updates during the whole process. The carrier sim locked the phone and refused to unlock it. Network Unlock Code | SIM Network Unlock PIN Full Guide - canadaunlocking Ill be honest at first seemed a little sketchy actually never heard of anyone being able to unlock a phone always thought the carrier had to do that however, since I was switching from Verizon to T-Mobile because Verizons plans were getting out of hand, I did not want to have to purchase another brand new iPhone 14 promax so I took this $70 gamble and use direct unlocks and he saved me over $1000 of having to buy a brand new phone. Inquire with the customer whether your phone and SIM are currently locked and whether they can be unlocked. It was very quickly done, very efficient and worked no issue. Truconnect sim in a ATT phone | AT&T Community Forums My phone was unlock faster than i tought. This information is then used to provide an unlock code to unlock your phone. We usually unlock your TRUCONNECT C6 instantly, sometimes this Press the power button to restart the device. ", price is ok but a little bit more communication while processing will be helpfull, It worked immediately as soon as I followed your instructions I followed them to the letter and it worked without and snags or hassle! Very pleased. I bought a brand new unlocked iPhone and put a prepaid SIM card in it. If the device was activated less than 365 days ago, then the Prepaid account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills during that period for each line active on the account. You provide us with easy to find details of your phone e.g. Unlocked iPhone 14 Pro Max from Verizon USA, Thank you boss the vz unlock said estimate time of unlock was 3 days but it only took 1 day. Unlocked iPhone 11 Pro Max from Verizon USA, I was pretty fast, and the communication was always accurate, the timeframe was as it was told, thank you so very much, Well, i bought a phone from uk and i wanted to use my romanian SIM card. To set up your TruConnect SIM card, follow the simple instructions below: TruConnect is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that has an agreement with T-Mobile and Sprint. Al principo se cumplio el tiempo de desbloqueo y no pasaba nada (3dias) pero para el 5to dia ya estaba mi iphone 12 pro max desbloqueado totalmente. The whole process took no longer than 20 minutes to complete and was very simple. Thank you! Made it great to use my old phone Great service I would highly recommend to anyone with a unlocked phone as this service is 100% legit and it will help you out with a few clicks you are set and good to use any network of ur choice with in minutes after using this program: Very fast service, would use again fantastic, No issues whatsoever the whole process took under 24 Hours !!! Thank you so much. Great service! No instructions needed - once the phone is unlocked we'll tell you via SMS and email, Network Code Unlocker Android APK for Android Download - APKPure.com The Network Unlock Code (NUC), sometimes called a Network Unlock PIN (NUP) or Network Control Key (NCK), allows you to unlock a mobile phone from its original network. 100% Guaranteed to Permanently Unlock your Phone's. Will use again, It was great I was scared to do it cause I didnt know itd this would really work but when I did it I wont regret it I definitely referred my cousin, Worked great was done sooner then the tome frame predicted, So frustrating trying to get my phone unlocked but with direct unlock they handles it all for me, Great service that was very fast and very efficient In the service they offer i was expecting it to be some lie and was shocked when I looked and it said my phone had no sim restrictions I give it a 10! Thanks you guys are great , Did everything perfect . I was a little doubtful of the service but man was I proved wrong. It was super fast I mean like 5 mins almost instant and very inexpensive. 5 Android Unlock Software to Unlock Android Phones in 2023- Dr.Fone However, we would like to clarify that you made your purchase on the 20th at 8pm, and the unlock was completed on the 22nd at 9pm - 49 hours. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND IT REALLY IS UNLOCKED. Unlocked iPhone 13 Pro Max from Movistar Chile, Esta buensimo se desbloqueo mi iPhone y sper facil, Unlocked Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G from Telcel Mexico, Muy buena pgina se las recomiendo, excelente servicio, Excellent service. automatically process your device by remotely identifying it and requesting I wish I would have known about this 8 months ago because it has simplified my life and saved me TONS of money! Instructions were simple to follow, It was a really quick process took about an hour , it was so much easier then going out and finding a shop that unlocks phones , definitely will be using them again, Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G from EE UK, Very fast and very polite no messing around straight to the point and unlocked my phone very fast. It was an amazing service! Guidance was given throughout and I have had no issues since. My phone was unlocked in less then 5 minutes. They didn't unlock it because of an error on my part but they still send my money back so I'm happy, This is now the second time I've used this unlock site and so far so good and both times my phone was unlocked before the estimated wait ltime I would recommend to any one, Every time I use direct unlock I get a 1srlt class experience and mist of the time my phone is unlocked before the expected time so I would recommend them to any one. If you have lost your SIM kit, you can call TruConnects customer service and ask for the PUK code. Steps were simple to understand and follow. How to Unlock a Phone so you can use a Sim Card from a Network or Service Provider of your Choice. I'm pleased with the results and now my phone is worth more for only 65 bucks. There may be cheaper alternatives, but for speed and reliability, I have chosen this service and was not disappointed. I tried all the other hacks too but to no avail. I will refer my friends and family to this site for assistance thanks for all your help. This company works so fast! If you have never used the card before, you can then continue with the SIM card activation process described above. I appreciate you guys a whole lot thank you so much for your expertise and help unlocking my iPhone 13 midnight black I can now use it with any carrier! I paid the initial fee to see if my number was eligible to be unlocked. Ahora puedo utilizarlo para cualquier tarjeta sim, Perfect company I love you guys so much you have really done a great job and dont take long. If you accidentally bought a locked model and its not an unlocked model, its probably tied to your current network. The only reason I gave 5 stars is for promoting, the way they are doing the problem which is very fast, and the kindness to explain and deliver all the information you need. Very convenient. This form of unlocking is called security unlocking; however, it has nothing to do with carrier unlocking. Very happy my iphone got unlocked in less than 20 hours , Best of the best I used DirectUnlocks before as it was my first time the delivery speed was almost instant for the codes but this time took a day and half but will always come back, Unlocked iPhone 6S Plus from T-Mobile USA, So far I have not had any problems with my phones unlocking them. Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G from Vodafone UK. Its a two part process first they want to check your imei number to make sure they are able to unlock your phone This company doesnt want to take just take your money and it takes about 20 minutes or less then once done the second part is to process for unlock and that didnt take long at all the company is fast, and professional . Easy to understand and follow. I upgraded my phone after three years and decided to give my phone to one of my family members. All third party brands and logos are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card. All the prices were laid out up front so no hidden surprises. I highly recommend using Direct Unlock for your mobile Unlock needs. However, to do so, the phone must be carrier-unlocked and compatible with TruConnects services. I looked forward to having my iphone 13 unlocked successfully by your company within 3 hrs Thanking you in advance. You were being honest with your information and I do appreciate honesty. Once I hooked up with direct unlocks it was easy peasy. network/carrier when unlocking your TRUCONNECT C6. Will definitely be using this service again when required. Company was emailed twice over the three days with no response but phone was unlocked eventually. Literally all that I had to do was pay the fee enter my IMEI number and wait. Choose your payment method. First, go to AT&T online unlocking portal and select the option "Unlock your device". 25 How To Unlock A Truconnect Sim Card 10/2022 - Emvaobep US TruConnect | 4G LTE APN Settings For Windows Go To: App List >> Settings Network & Wireless >> Cellular & SIM When you're on Cellular Section, select your SIM CARD. This was my first time getting a phone unlocked it was so easy with this company. Everything else will be arranged by your new carrier. It worked just like they said it would . Once payment was made, you were kept up to date with a progress bar so you knew exactly when the unlock was complete. The other amazing thing, was I had no difficulty with your instructions; first attempt: boom! and then 16hrs. The instructions were clear and easy to follow and the code unlocked my phone. This time I unlocked a iPhone 14 pro and even though the process took more than 24 hours, the tracker helped to gauge when the unlock would happen. My cousin showed me this, I didnt have any faith it would work. Keep up the excellent work thank you so much. Very frustrating. Ive needed this for a long time and didnt trust anyone to get the job donehowever i took a chance and yall came throughall i did was pay and waitpainless easy and awesome results ty. Will use again in the future and will recommend for further use. Would recommend to friends. Perhaps cost should have been a little more reasonable. I highly recommend Direct Unlocks and will gladly use them again in the future! TruConnect uses T-Mobile and Sprints network towers and connections to provide its customers with nationwide coverage; its depending on the location. I am more than happy with my experience with Direct Unlocks. Thank you so much for your help. The service was done in 24 hours or less satisfied with the time they stick to their word 1000% recommended!! In a pinch, these guys came through. I places a order on a Friday night. Site said it would take 24-48 hours for phone to be unlocked. It took a little extra time for the unlock to happen. Their delivery timing is very fast. It only took a couple days and the phone was unlocked from the carrier. If you have a PIN security code and are using it, which is designed to protect your SIM card and your phone from being used by someone else, you will need to unlock it every time you turn on your phone. 10 out 10, Unlocked Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) from O2, I received my pac number in about a day and half, very easy instructions. DirectUnlocks is one of the quickest providers of worldwide and cheap unlocks Unlock AT&T Phone Even If It Is Still Under Contract - iToolab 30 dollars for a test to see if you can unlock it is cheap. With simple instructions to follow. Great attention and easy steps to unlock my iPhone, took 3 days to complete but it was on time and I had the opportunity to see the progress!