2001 201 dc cobra/viper - Bass Fishing Forum - Westernbass Lazy jacks on main and mizzen For more information, give Rob a call at 417-852-4415 or after hours at 417-664-4031. Kits, Seadog Stainless Steel Cup Disclaimer: The Company presents the specifications of this vessel in goodwill but cannot certify or warrant the precision of advertised information nor warrant the state of this vessel. Cobra 1999 - Boats For Sale - Shoppok Year: 1999 Hardware, Boat Cabin 5.00 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 review (s) . viper cobra By scrutch February 24, 2010 in Bass Boats, Canoes, Kayaks and more Reply to this topic Start new topic scrutch Members 1.6k Location Indiana My PB: Between 6-7 lbs Favorite Bass: Largemouth Favorite Lake or River Lake Maxinkuckee Worster Lake, Webster Lake, St. Joe River Posted February 24, 2010 Great boat, could land a small plane on the front deck, decent in rough water, but the ride can get wet. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. (4) SOLAR PANELS..! 960 W. Levoy Drive, Suite 100 Taylorsville, UT 84123 1-800-869-1686 001-801-571-0071 (Outside the U.S.A) Cobra covers the v-bottom spectrum with seven models from 21 to 32, each is distinctively styled and designed for performance. RUDDER: Modified, hydraulic drive rebuilt '12. Viper boats for sale - boats.com Explore Back Explore View All Overnight Cruising House Boats Mega Yachts Motor Yachts Catamarans View More Day Cruising Pontoon Boats Deck Boats Inflatables Jet Boats View More Watersports Kayaks Ski and Wakeboard Boats Runabouts Bowriders View More Saltwater Fishing Bay Boats Center Consoles Flats Boats Skiffs Im worried this boat will be a hard resale. ACCOUNT, Find Morning 200 HP. Freezer: 12v Engel freezer. Whether older or brand new! . Mine does. Turn key package! Hardware, Boat Trailer Length: 20 ft. 2000 Cobra 201 w/ 225hp Mercury EFI- $10,500 2020 Bass Tracker Pro 17' Aluminum Side Console - Mercury 50HP 4 stroke - Only 20 hours! It had the older Mercury 225 on it. I believe it was a 21 footer. ABC Motors & Marine offers transport and shipping services worldwide which must be negotiated prior to the closing of the sale, if at all possible. Vessel is for sale on other site locations as well. Price. Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame. TWIN FUEL WATER SEPARATOR Raycor. All; Power; Sail; Unpowered; Model. Sink: Single Corian, built-in counter top. Was a great boat !!!!! I was told they were selling the boat for a doctor that had purchased the boat from a solider. It s not a cat, or a true air-entrapment tunnel, but a modified vee with ventilating steps and stabilizing sponsons. Freshwater system can be connected to the shore. 1999 Viper Boats Inc COBRA 201D Price, Used Value & Specs Seller reserves the right to cancel any bid that is deemed not from a competent bidder. Boat Gauges, OEM Boat Gauges, OEM Marine Gauges - Great Lakes Skipper 200 HP. Very tough boat and great rough water ride. Fishing Lures, Fishing Rod Holders & Drive a leader, not a follower. Viper Boats Cobra Models www.moreboats.com $250 OBO, Tama Speed Cobra Double Bass Drum Pedals in Like New Condition $150.00. Building 18-foot to 22-foot fiberglass watercraft geared towards family fishing, some of the products of Viper Boats Incorporated can also be suited for skiing. check out the. Discover Cobra Boat Parts on sale right here with the biggest option of Cobra Boat Parts anywhere online. Viper boats for sale on Boat Trader are offered at a variety of prices, valued from $13,500 on the more economical boat models all the way up to $36,000 for the most advanced boats. 130% heavy Genoa. Viper Coral - Recessed trolling motor pedal? Cruising Speed (Boat): 2013 Viper F16 Formula 16 Boat accessories:Motor Guide Power Plus Lowrance LMS 330CLowrance X28 (powers up but does not accurately read)Kenwood KMR355U Swim ladder33 gallon gas tank3-batteries, two for trolling motor dated 2ea 5/2014, 1-10/13, EverstartRitchie jack plate (not adjustable-bolt broken off) and never found a reason to adjust2-deck coolers2-separated live wells2-pedestal fishing seats 2-front deck storage seat cushions (removable) plus locking storage-one latch needs to be replaced1-back seat throw cushionAmple storage under back seat and front deck plus rod storage in floor between seatsDrivers rear view mirrorCenter fold over windshieldThe vinyl seating is in very good condition and very few tears or punctures (fishing seat has three small ones and the bead in some areas is worn. Zincs, Generator Accessories, Electronic Navigation Harware, Marine Nuts, Bolts, & Please do not hesitate to contact me with any specific questions, to submit an offer, or schedule a personal viewing*** Winning bidder MUST make a deposit of $500.00 via Pay Pal within 48 hrs of winning bid on EBay. SONAR: EchoPilot forward-looking sonar with speed transducer. Covers, Boat Cover Package includes: Motor Guide 24v Trolling Motor Lowrance LC X-15 Hot Foot Throttle System Jack Plate On Board Charger Stainless Prop 2000 Viper Boats Cobra 201 $9,997 Houston, Texas Year 2000 Make Viper Boats Hot Rod - CA: . Sailed a total of 10 times. COBRA Archives - UPD Plastics Deals, Electronics Handles, Life Jackets & Hardtop with arch and mainsheet traveler. Cobra builds custom boats, with the colors, graphics, interior and features you want. AN Forums, Find The trailer socket is for a 2 inch ball mount. Please call to obtain a shipping quote as we can ship anywhere in the world. Just one ride and youll know the difference. Viper boats for sale - boats.com The seller was Tropical Marine and connected to the motor to confirm the hours with the on deck drivers motor counter. Battery monitor: Yes. Nothing compares to the excellence of a Cobra. The reason I ask, those are either original seats or they were replaced with a set at some point from Dean's, the folks who made them for Cobra. I have a 2002 with a merc 3 liter 225 and would not trade for any thing.the only problem I have had was today,i went to start it,long story short I need to get a new ignition switch tomorrow.the boat rides great and will run 70-73 all day longjust my 2 cents.. Our Venom sport cats are in a class of their own, and the Python deckboats represent the epitome of functionality and comfort. Anyone ever owned one of these to speak on whether they are a good boat or not? Please call 502-608-6765 for more info. This Windshield Covers the Following Boats: Cobra 2002 20ft DC Bass, Cobra 2002 216 Coosa Viper, Cobra 2003 216 King Cobra, Inside Windshield Dimensions: 23 L x 6 W x 11 1/2 H Includes 4-1/2 holes for Quick Release Fasteners (Not Included). Photo 3 Double v-bunk has storage cabinets outboard for clothes and chain locker with access fwd. Financing, Iboats If you have any questions, would like to schedule a personal viewing or make an offer, feel free to contact me anytime.! Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders been on Big Sam in Feb never got wet been on Twok with 4ft rollers and never got wet only time i EVER got water over the bow was on the trollin motor and was waked. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Viperlikes/dislikes - BassBoat Central Photo 1 LifeRaft will need to re-inspected Covers, Boat Seat Eight 2-speed "Hella" fans. Total Horse Power: 820 phoenix boats "trolling motor" - craigslist Parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic Hummingbird 997 in the dash, Hummingbird 778 on the bow, cover and Minn Kota trolling motor. Please Note!!!! Tilt trim switch front middle and rear. Power - MerCruiser 502 MAG (380 HP) Extreme tandem axle trailer w/disc brakes Custom gelcoat graphics and colors Full length micro-lam stringers Hand lamination, balsa core construction Fiberglass interior liner w/snap-in carpeting All thru-bolted stainless steel fasteners Fusion-coated billet aluminum hardware Full instrumentation Integrated full length swim step Dual batteries w/locking switch 4 quick pin cleats Dual electric hatch rams w/hidden hinges High grade acrylic quarter canopies LED interior lighting including engine compartment Sony Explode CD stereo w/6 speakers Plush triple stitched marine interior upholstery w/lumbar support Under deck storage Offshore style controls Fusion-coated cup holders Transom trim switch SPECIFICATIONS Overall length: 29'0" Maximum beam: 105 " Approx. Seats, Offshore Boat Photo 5 Burglar alarm system: Viper. Re: cobra bass boats? Copyright 2019 IBOATS. Hot Foot Throttle System Message me if you are interested or have Tama iron cobra 900 series rolling glide double pedal for sale Excellent condition, comes with hard case and adjustment tools. Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted. Dedicated to Cobra Bass Boat owners who love their Cobra Viper and Hawk boats. Hi-tech custom made main stateroom mattress. A REFUNDABLE deposit of $500 is required prior to conducting this survey per applicable EBAY offering.SEE OTHER AUCTION ITEMS AND FUTURE LISTINGS BY ABC MOTORS & MARINE! Interior carpet is in great condition with no tears or ripsYear old boat cover. I owned a 1996 20 footer for about 10 years. Fourteen (14) days are allowed for delivery or pick-up of purchased vessel.