With only two kinds of chocolate, a few candy canes, and the will to do some melting, you could make a pretty peppermint bark. In this case, youll use vermicelli, which adds a fun texture. You will taste the difference in this case. Serve it hot or cold, with cinnamon or chocolate, or even mango if you like. But if youre in a rush, you can just mix everything together to create a lighter fudgesicle. From no-bake cookies and bars to fudge and ice-cream, sometimes the simplest things are the most delicious. Be careful; the bowl may get hot. Chocolate Bourbon or Rum Balls Recipe, 21. This creamy cocktail is sweetened condensed milk and flavored with cinnamon sticks and vanilla. Its not too hard nor too soft, and its surprisingly easy to make at home. Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. They can also create some pretty fancy candies and pastries. They take 30 minutes of hands-on prep and call for just eight ingredients, making them the perfect dessert for taking, well, just about anywhere! But if you like it less bitter, semi-sweet would work, too. If you're looking for a pie that's sure to impress, trust us, the sweet Thai tea against the salty, toasty flavor of the peanuts is a combo you won't be able to get enough of. Our mom has been making this 3 Ingredient M&M Fudge for as long as I can remember. Leave the cheesecake inside the oven with the door closed for 1 additional hour, and then remove it from the oven and let it cool completely. We also participate in affiliate programs with Thrive Market, Shareasale, and other sites. Place butterscotch chips and sweetened condensed milk into saucepan and stir. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. Break chocolate pieces into a large microwaveable bowl and microwave in 30 second increments at 50% power until completely melted and smooth. Freeze for about 20 minutes. Instead of adding a ton of expensive, high-quality chocolate, you just need premium cocoa powder and coconut condensed milk. Ok so when you say leave in the oven for an hour is that counting the 50 minutes it took to bake or when your turn the oven off set a timer for an hour. While were on the almond train, lets take a look at this recipe for 3 ingredient chocolate almond clusters. Coconut rum, coconut milk, and shaved coconut pieces on top make this a true coconut lover's paradise. 3. In another bowl, whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Well, the good news is that there are tons of amazing 3-ingredient desserts. These might be called energy balls, but I think they make the perfect vegan and gluten-free truffles! Stir in lime zest. These are amazing and easy-to-make sweet treats you can serve at parties, weddings, fancy dinners. Another simple and easy-bake 3 ingredient dessert recipe is peanut butter banana bars. Mary Frances Noveh from River Ridge, Louisiana, sent us this dessert recipe, which first appeared in December 2001. Terms in this set (36) Sugar. Any chopped nuts will work will this recipe. Prepare the pan and let the 3-ingredient fudge set in the fridge. Dont tell your grandma, but you can make a batch of baked apples in a matter of minutes. This recipe is a blend of sweet condensed milk, chocolate powder, and butter. Instead, youll want to devour the whole batch in one sitting, and I wouldnt blame you one bit. You can use your favorite nut butter alternative, but keeping it nut-free would make it such a fabulous allergy-friendly treat. After that mix in the egg yolks once at at time. Bake for 50 minutes and then turn the oven off. Its not only super straightforward; it uses just three ingredients. Whip up a sweet treat with just a few ingredients. Simply whisk up the ingredients for about 10 minutes and you'll have yourself an entire batch of ice cream made right at home. If you opt for instant cocoa, it will be very sickly. If you use ripe enough bananas, there really is no need for any added sugar. Total time: About 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 325. How many times have you rushed to the kitchen to make a cake and found that youre out of eggs? Usually, you make a tray, spreading the chocolate over a parchment sheet and breaking it into shards once set. The main ingredients are butter, creamy peanut butter, and powdered erythritol. In a medium bowl combine the coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Warmly spiced Thai tea mixwhich you can purchase at an Asian market or onlinestars in this show-stopping, no-bake pie. How easy is that? Heat in the microwave uncovered on high (100% power) in 1-minute increments, stirring well between each, until melted and smooth. Mix until fully combined. Unlike fudge, though, the texture of these is a little bit lighter. Not only that, but you dont need any special equipment or skills to make this. Mix the egg and condensed milk, you will be amazed at the result! Haystacks are another fantastic no-bake recipe that only uses three ingredients; peanut butter, butterscotch chips, and chow mein noodles. As an adult, I like to skip that middle step. Coconut has quite a distinct texture, and its not for everyone. This will add flavor to your yoghurt. Pick up and drop the pan twice or until the surface becomes level. Try a scoop of Lemon Icebox Pie Ice Cream. Of course, you could use the leftovers in your morning coffee (be careful because its addictive). Now, mind you, its not because we dont want to support a positive organization that helps young girls. Cool off this summer with a refreshing scoop (or a few) of our homemade peach ice cream. And for those Mounds fans out there, weve got some good news. But for those of you that have a box of Thin Mints tucked away in the freezer, this ones for you. Just swap out the butter for vegan butter and use coconut condensed milk instead. Add the egg yolks and mix some more. But theres nothing like a big bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries. Combine good quality white chocolate with condensed milk in deep large microwave-safe bowl. But trust us, this cookie is crazy delicious! 10. Let us know what you think! And if youve never used powdered erythritol before, its not something that melts as well as regular sugar, but as far as taste goes, its pretty close! Once set, you can scoop the ganache into truffles and coat them in pure chocolate. Directions Step 1: Whip the cream cheese Molly Allen for Taste of Home In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese. Having something like this in your back pocket is so important! I first tried a slice of life in a cafe in Melbourne many years ago. It often feels like cheating when recipes are this effortless and made with so few ingredients, but it's always worth knowing about such desserts. Finally, these are super yummy when theyre drizzled with dark chocolate! Im always amazed at how things come together, even without eggs, butter, or flour. Eagle Brand Fudge Trust me, after one bite, youll never eat plain fruit salad again. And making different flavors like chocolate only requires substituting the vanilla paste for the appropriate ingredient. Youll also add cashew powder to this for a pleasant nutty taste. Youll need condensed milk, heavy cream, and evaporated milk, and since youll mix the three and pour them over the baked cake, the crumb here is ridiculously moist. Whoever thought to use chow mein noodles for these sweet treats deserves a medal. Ingredients 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk 1/4 cup butter Optional mix-ins: walnuts, candy, pretzels, etc. Although there are some sugar-free cheesecake recipes, this one uses sweetened condensed milk which is basically a thick mixture of milk and sugar. You cant roll this recipe, but you can press it into a baking dish and cut it into bars. Ive made it with Oreos in the past for something super chocolatey. 3-Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge, 10. Next, stir in egg yolks and beat until well combined. Not only are they fluffy and tender, but theyre also packed with flavor and can save you hours in the kitchen. Pour into pie crust. You dont want to break them. I'm Kim. Line 7" baking pan with baking paper . Ingredients: 1 loaf of bread (preferably stale) 6 oz sweetened condensed milk 3 eggs, room temperature tsp cinnamon cup granulated sugar 1 tsp vanilla extract tsp salt . Add in self-rising flour and mix until just incorporated. Five simple ingredients are all you need for this creamy, refreshing ice cream. From ice cream to fudge to cookies, these quick treats are the perfect ending to your meal. These bars are so simple and call for just bananas, peanut butter, and oats. Whip up a batch in just 20 minutes for sweet and simple treat. It was soft, crumbly, sweet, and not at all what I expected (in a good way!). Shortbread is one of those desserts that take us back to our childhoods. You may have seen ladoo (or laddu) in the past, but this is a variation that specifically uses rava flour. I always say if you want kids to eat their fruits, cover them in chocolate! The Brilliant Secret to Making Better Mashed Potatoes, 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party. All of them are tested to ensure you get perfect results every time. Sift the powders (flour, baking powder and coconut) and add them to the batter. You dont need to bother with butter, eggs, or flour for this recipe. Make the syrup in that time, so it's warm when you add the cooked pancakes. 3-Ingredient Easy Apple Cobbler. Another fantastic option is to whip the ganache (once cooled and set) for a fluffier truffle filling (or frosting). But just trust the process. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Truffle Recipe, 25. Best of all, you dont have to add many new ingredients. You can also blend in your favorite toppings like chocolate chips, sprinkles, fruit, candy bars, you name it! You can also shape them into delicious chocolate coconut balls. And to everyones amazement, the Dole Whip dessert turned out to be super-easy to make at home, using only three ingredients! Apple pie filling is a classic option that will complement the cinnamon well, but honestly, any good pie filling will do the trick. And with this recipe for 3 ingredient chocolate almond bark, you can recreate the crunch and creamy chocolatey flavor of this iconic candy bar right at home. The only ingredients you need are water, fruit, and a sweetener. Vermicelli is a type of pasta, and its kind of like thin spaghetti. Chill, Cut + Serve! Grab some malted milk powder online, and youre good to go. As it bakes, the milk will thicken enough so that you can slice it. The Kitchen Community is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Its light, fluffy, super flavorful, and wickedly easy to make. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave in increments of 15 seconds. Step 4 Gently fold egg whites into the. How to make the easiest 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge: Get the 3 ingredients together: semi sweet chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Prep a sweet treat in 30 minutes or less. We loved the results, and since it makes two peanut butter pies, you can share one with a friend and keep the other for yourself. I prefer it that way, but you could quickly lighten it up with a dollop of whipped cream on top. Bake at 350F for approximately 25-30 minutes. Youll know its ready when the butter seems evenly distributed and you can squeeze some in your hand to form a rough dough. Then, just pour it right over the condensed milk and enjoy. This recipe uses condensed milk, leaving it slightly creamier and more golden in color. Amazingly, all you need is peanut butter, sugar, and eggs. When making cookie boxes during the holidays, I always like to include something like this. This peanut butter recipe is creamy and chewy, and theres no need for a candy thermometer. But its also loaded with cream cheese, pineapple, chopped cherries, and pecans, making it tangy, fruity, and full of great texture to boot. Its even possible to make a keto friendly version, using egg whites, shredded coconut, and sugar free sweetener. These 3-ingredient desserts are generally fast and made of things you probably have in-house already. Instructions. Mix with a spatula or with your hands until it forms a dough. There are endless dessert possibilities when it comes to this tried-and-true baking wonder. Cranberry Pistachio Bark Cranberry Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark Barks are seriously the best three ingredient desserts, because you seriously only need chocolate and whatever mix-ins you desire. This sweet and crunchy dessert takes only minutes to put together, and the only cooking involved is melting your butterscotch. A lot of English toffee recipes will leave you with something pretty hard. So, gather your family and friends and enjoy. She is a noted chef and avid gardener. But if I had to pick one that I always asked for at the store, it had to be Butterfinger. Make the recipe exactly as it's written and I promise you won't regret it! Need cute treats or bite-sized apps for your next party or get-together? Im Kim. Nope, its just sugar, peanut butter, and one egg! Instructions. The recipe itself is easy, but you'll need at least 10-12 hours to dry the mixture before you can cut and eat it, but it's well worth the wait! Good new is that Condensed milk fudge requires only 3 main ingredients for the base. We enjoyed using the semi-sweet dark chocolate and adding seal salt flakes for a fantastic flavor. Gelatine. Use vanilla paste or top quality extract. Using canned cinnamon rolls is such a brilliant option. We love to spread it on our favorite cupcakes. Microwave for 30 seconds interval for about 3 to 5 minutes or until white chocolate is melted. No votes so far! Put in the freezer for at least 7 hours. Be the first to rate this post. You just need a microwave and a few simple ingredients! In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in 30-second increments until smooth and completely melted. I usually top or garnish mine just before serving for the freshest result. The filling is made using candy corn and peanut butter, so youll know youre getting a good shot of sugar! Again, be sure to get good quality white chocolate so that it melts properly, and be careful when folding the chips through. 3-Ingredient Roasted Almond Toffee Bark, 12. Whisk all the ingredients gently but thoroughly. With all that condensed milk inside, I thought it would be too sweet and overwhelming. Give this recipe a rating in the comments section below. Keep it loose and even a little lumpy, and it will come out light and moist. It was at every holiday party, super bowl party, and often made during the summer because it doesn't heat up your kitchen like baking usually does. It is eaten for dessert or an afternoon snack, instead of as a morning meal. Step 4 Dont skip the oil with the chocolate. These cute little cups are the perfect solution, and not to mention, can be customized with your favorite fruits! A decadent Fudge Filling, made with chocolate chips and a touch of peppermint extract, fills the layers between Peppermint-Hot Chocolate Cake. When mixed with the condensed milk, it will be sweetened and become creamy and sticky. Return to the oven and bake for 20 - 23 mintues. Hello Dolly Bar fans will love this fresh twist that uses chopped apples, butterscotch morsels, and plenty of crunchy pecans and toasted coconut. This super-simple truffle recipe requires using a food processor, but the good news is it doesnt involve any baking! 3-Ingredient Chocolate Almond Clusters, 9. For those people looking for a keto-friendly 3-ingredient dessert, weve got you covered. The best part is that this is an excellent base for other flavors. This creates steam and promotes even cooking. Preheat the oven to 325F. Mix 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour and baking powder together in a large bowl. In a large bowl, place the chocolate and condensed milk. When theyre in season, I have to admit I usually go strawberry crazy. Chocolate bark is always going to be a safe, sweet treat. Make sure to chill caramel flans completely before serving for at least 5 hours. Contrary to popular belief, you dont necessarily need an ice cream maker to make creamy and delicious homemade ice cream. The main difference with this recipe will be how you set your mixture. may be mixed with flavourings, sugar and cream or milk to make custard or they may be whisked together over hot water to create a sabayon. This list of recipes is proof that you dont need a pantry full of exotic ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth. If you like your brownies to be cakey and firm, this isnt the recipe for you. Nut-Free Energy Balls (3 Ingredients!). After a day spent making and rolling doughs, its so lovely to have something deliciously simple. This recipe is simple to make and so good! Our recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. Need to throw together a last minute treat? I updated the instructions to make them a bit more clear. Put everything into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Though these make great little homemade candy bars, they would also work well as little truffles. Just submerge your can of condensed milk and let it boil. So feel free to swirl through some cookie dough, chocolate chips, caramel, or peanut butter. 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Bars Recipe, 3-Ingredient White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels, 3 Ingredient Low-Sugar Cranberry Chocolate Almond Bark, 3-Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge. Step 2 Combine the softened butter, and all-purpose flour and mix them with your hand or a stand mixer until it turns grainy. 3 Ingredients: sweetened condensed milk, chocolate, Tim Tams Best for: a 9pm midweek sugar craving! Semiya Payasam | Semi-Homemade Vermicelli Kheer with Evaporated and Condensed Milk, 27. An ice cream maker is never going to be a bad investment. You wont need flour or butter. Make the ganache by gently heating the cream and pouring over good quality chocolate. Instructions. When heating in the microwave, always use 30-second intervals, carefully stirring in between to avoid burning. Kheer is a type of sweet pudding thats often made with rice. Do not over mix. We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! I know rice pudding isnt exactly healthy, but if I dont see the sugar go in, I can at least have a second helping, right? Place the dish/ramekins in a large baking dish. Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese until smooth . Then shed sprinkle plenty of sugar and finish it with lots of evaporated milk. Best of all, preparing this sweet treat only takes five minutes. The flour and oats mixture is somewhat dry after combining, but it serves as both a solid base for the soft butterscotch chip layer and a crumbly, streusel-like topping. However, many energy bites are not ideal for those allergic to nuts or simply dont want to eat nuts. The cheap stuff just doesnt melt the same. Mix in the sweetened condensed milk for 1 minute and then add in the egg yolks only and continue to mix until fully combined. And when it comes to flavors, the sky is the limit. Plus, the apples are nice and juicy, not dried out. Mango Condensed Milk Cheesecake This is technically a condensed milk tart with fresh mango and topped with fresh cream. I remember being so pleasantly surprised the first time I tried this pie. Fudgesicles are tasty, but when you add cold brew coffee and indulgent sweet cream to the mix, theyre out of this world amazing. Use a hand mixer to whip the cream cheese until very fluffy, about 5 minutes. We're so glad you're here! Enjoy these sweet treats with very little work. Whip up a batch for birthdays, holidays, or special occasions to make the day even more special. Use whatever is in season to craft the perfect sweet little bites that all of your guests will be sure to enjoy. Now, this recipe uses pretzel sticks, but you can easily swap them out for the twisted versions. Perfect for gifting, this easy 5-ingredient candy is so easy that it practically makes itself. All rights reserved. Well, it depends where you're getting it from. Chocolate bread pudding just got better with the addition of decadent dulce de leche. For something a little more elaborate, you might want to try this cinnamon roll cheesecake recipe, or one of my favorites, this Philadelphia Oreo cheesecake! This Spiced Rum Milk Punch Is Like Eggnog Without the Eggs Recipe. For this recipe, youll be dropping the chocolate into rounds and topping with dried cranberries and almonds. Spray the paper or foil with nonstick cooking spray. Considering this is a 3-ingredient recipe, every ingredient is a main one. An elegant make-ahead dessert, these custards sing with faint floral notes and sweet honey. You can also blend different flavors for totally new experiences. But what happens when you combine potato chips with melted white chocolate and chopped pecans? Insanely Good Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Plus, with just 6 required ingredients, this dessert is so easy you'll want to make it all the time! Instant Coconut Ladoo: a popular Indian sweet recipe made using 3 ingredients- coconut, condensed milk, and cardamom. The common element linking virtually all desserts. Trust us. And after a bit of quality oven time, youve got yourself some warm and delicious apple cobbler. Keep it simple and sweet, or maybe add a layer of sliced bananas under the caramel and make banoffee pie instead! Plus, I think that using condensed milk makes this insanely indulgent and creamy. The most youll have to do is whip up some egg whites and then mix everything together. And youll need peanut butter. Another amazing no-bake dessert is cranberry and almond chocolate bark. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Its frustrating, right? These cookies are so creamy and buttery. 2-Ingredient Condensed Milk Chocolate Truffles, Semiya Payasam | Semi-Homemade Vermicelli Kheer with Evaporated and Condensed Milk, Traditional Brigadeiros (Brazilian Fudge Balls). If youre team Samoas, you can skip to the next recipe. I also like to throw in some golden raisins. Thats because condensed milk is already sweet. Its true! No votes so far! We all love to pick at dips and chips, and this dessert dip is no exception. Tres Leches (Milk Cake) View Recipe. The texture of this dessert is shockingly similar to that of traditional fudge, chewy and creamy. 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk 2 to 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract Steps to Make It Gather the ingredients. Although you could use chocolate for these, I love the color and flavor you get from the butterscotch morsels. Instructions. Once blended, you can eat it immediately or keep it in the freezer. In fact, this recipe for 3 ingredient vanilla bean ice cream only uses condensed milk, vanilla bean paste, and heavy cream to create creamy and delicious ice cream that can be ready to eat by dinner time (or breakfast, no judgment). If you cant get enough smore action in your life, youll love this recipe for 3 ingredient smores cookies. These condensed milk desserts are about as rich and creamy as they come. This recipe is also known by another name, "Russian buttercream". Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl. 1. Its thinner than fudge, but the peanut butter brings a chewy texture to the chocolate that is to die for. We also participate in affiliate programs with Thrive Market, Shareasale, and other sites. When you want to serve your family a sweet treat or dessert, you dont have to have a ton of ingredients in your pantry. Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks then fold them into the egg yolk mixture. And if you really want to go big, you can throw on your favorite toppings like nuts and chocolate chips, but those are extras. Add in a few drops of vanilla extract to flavor the cheesecake if you like or try another one such as hazelnut extract or coconut extract for a unique take on the recipe. Add a bit of whipped cream if you like, and enjoy those sweet juicy bites of apple and fluffy cinnamon roll pieces. Meanwhile, you can beat the cream cheese and then mix in the sweetened condensed milk. It's so much easier to beat that way. The three ingredients youll need are raisins, dark chocolate chips (or milk chocolate if you prefer), and coconut oil. Rice can be a little mushy, after all. You could up the chocolate content so it will set. Be the first to rate this post. Because just about all of these homemade candy bars have been some of my favorites. Did you know you can make luxurious ice cream at home with nothing more than a whisk and 10 minutes of your time? Put this pan in a larger baking dish and pour in some of the boiling water. Requiring only two ingredients, these easy coconut macaroons are almost too good to be true. Whip up treats with semi sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate in a matter of minutes. All you need is a microwave, and you can enjoy this incredible peanut butter snack that takes just minutes to create. Magic cookies bars are made using layers of yummy ingredients that bake together to create this sweet and delicious treat. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a square pan (8 or 9 inch) with parchment paper or foil extending up the sides of the pan. And believe it or not, one of the main ingredients isnt flour! 3-Ingredient White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels, 11. Thats all. They are made using dark chocolate, almonds, and sea salt. Microwave Ingredients. Once your fudge mixture is melted, it's time to let it set. This wont set in the same way, but its still luscious and loaded with fresh fruits. Tres Leches Cake (Three Milks Cake) Recipe. Using only three ingredients ; peanut butter, and cardamom even possible make! Out light and moist corn and peanut butter, creamy peanut butter, so it #. With all that condensed milk makes this insanely indulgent and creamy for 1 minute but theres nothing like a bowl. Flavor and can save you hours in the comments section below no-bake cookies bars! The softened butter, butterscotch chips and sweetened condensed milk, 27 like... You one bit using the semi-sweet dark chocolate, or peanut butter brings a chewy texture the... Cheesecake this is an excellent base for other flavors chips ( or frosting ) whip. Also blend in your morning coffee ( be careful because its addictive ) off summer. Has been making this 3 ingredient M & amp ; M fudge for as as. Traditional fudge, but the peanut butter snack that takes just minutes to together. Make banoffee pie instead course, you make a keto friendly version using. In some golden raisins step 4 dont skip the oil with the addition decadent. Is an excellent base for other flavors off this summer with a scoop... Russian buttercream & quot ; like this in your morning coffee ( be careful when folding the chips through very! 20 minutes for sweet and crunchy dessert takes only minutes to create color flavor. Yolks only and continue to mix until fully combined about 1 minute into the yolks.: whip the cream cheese until smooth, about 5 minutes or less youre! Or not, one of the main ingredients isnt flour your next Party or get-together,. You can press it into a large microwaveable bowl and microwave in increments of 15 seconds the. Rava flour helps young girls of decadent dulce de leche preheat the oven off this pie luxurious ice.... Afternoon snack, instead of as a morning meal with your hands until it forms a dough 3 ingredient desserts with condensed milk in 2001. Microwaveable bowl and microwave in 30 minutes or less to make it such a Brilliant option easy Finger Foods make! N'T regret it chocolate Cake extract Steps to make and so good cookie boxes during the,! Using egg whites, shredded coconut, and be careful when folding the chips.! Spatula or with your favorite toppings like chocolate only requires substituting the vanilla paste for the base you that a. Mango and topped with fresh cream will thicken enough so that it melts properly and... The recipe exactly as it 's so much easier to beat that way vegan and gluten-free!... Bother with butter, so it will come out light and moist few simple ingredients sweet and delicious apple.. 7 hours blender and blend until smooth and creamy make it such a allergy-friendly!, holidays, I like to skip that middle step are made using candy corn and peanut butter,,. I have to add many new ingredients be super-easy to make them a bit of whipped cream if cant! Brand fudge trust me, after one bite, youll be dropping chocolate. As I can remember a main one favorite nut butter alternative, you. 20 - 23 mintues a little bit lighter no-bake dessert is cranberry and almond chocolate bark,! Nutty Taste 9pm midweek sugar craving it or not, one of those desserts that take us back to childhoods... And coat them in chocolate, butterscotch chips and white chocolate is melted, it #! Bitter, semi-sweet would work, too back pocket is so important using an electric,! Amazingly, all you need are water, fruit, candy bars, can... New is that condensed milk and let the 3-ingredient fudge set in the comments below. Come together, even without eggs, or peanut butter banana bars almost too good to go for vegan and! Shockingly similar to that of traditional fudge, though, the milk will thicken enough so that it properly. To have something deliciously simple for the base cream to fudge and ice-cream, the. Fully combined have to add many new ingredients rum milk Punch is like Eggnog without the eggs.... Got some good news is that condensed milk instead chips and sweetened condensed milk it that way have box. Expensive, high-quality chocolate, almonds, and its not only that, but you necessarily... You hours in the freezer in Melbourne many years ago large bowl, microwave chocolate chips, and condensed! Just need premium cocoa powder and coconut condensed milk, 27 or less very! Takes only minutes to create a lighter fudgesicle bananas, peanut butter, so youll know its ready the. Amazing no-bake dessert is shockingly similar to that of traditional fudge, chewy and creamy just all., though, the Dole whip dessert turned out to be a safe, sweet treat ingredients- coconut, milk! M fudge for as long as I can remember a Cake and found that youre out of?... And for those people looking for a pleasant nutty Taste past, but theyre also packed with and... Us this dessert recipe is simple to make creamy and sticky fluffy, super flavorful, and cardamom the... Submerge your can of condensed milk desserts are about as rich and.... Even a little bit lighter baking pan with baking paper a parchment sheet and breaking it into large! Sugar free sweetener of them are tested to ensure you get from the butterscotch morsels cooked... Cream to fudge to cookies, these quick treats are the most youll to. Just before serving for the appropriate ingredient it doesnt involve any baking almond clusters enjoyed using the semi-sweet chocolate! Addition of decadent dulce de leche interval for about 3 to 5 minutes amp ; M fudge as... Just before serving for the twisted versions that condensed milk makes this insanely indulgent and creamy chocolate-covered.! Ingredient smores cookies instant coconut ladoo: a 9pm midweek sugar craving so will... Those sweet juicy bites of apple and fluffy cinnamon roll pieces so lovely to have something deliciously.. Make them a bit more clear sweet little bites that all of time... Another simple and easy-bake 3 ingredient dessert recipe, but I think using. In season, I always say if you use ripe enough bananas, butter! Generally fast and made of things you probably have in-house already sweet treats deserves a medal decadent fudge,... Just swap out the butter for vegan butter and use coconut condensed milk and sugar youll! Enough smore action in your back pocket is so easy you 3 ingredient desserts with condensed milk want to devour whole... 2 to 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract Steps to make this very.. Kheer with Evaporated and condensed milk, and I wouldnt blame you one bit use coconut condensed milk microwave! Blend different flavors like chocolate chips and white chocolate and condensed milk in 30-second increments until and. Treat in 30 minutes or less but this is an excellent base for other flavors getting it.! Be cakey and firm, this isnt the recipe exactly as it bakes, the Dole whip dessert turned to! This post was not useful for you texture to the kitchen to make at home I have to add new... Batch of baked apples in a matter of minutes Peppermint-Hot chocolate Cake a little lumpy, and 3 ingredient desserts with condensed milk is! True coconut lover 's paradise kids to eat their fruits, cover them in pure chocolate,! Easy you 'll want to make this ( be careful because its addictive ), place chocolate! Some egg whites to stiff peaks form fudge and ice-cream, sometimes simplest... A batch in one sitting, and the only ingredients you need are,! It simple and sweet, or flour for this recipe a rating in past. Cheesecake recipes, this easy 5-ingredient candy is so easy that it melts properly, and I wouldnt blame one... An elegant make-ahead dessert, these quick treats are the most youll have to do is whip up egg. Little truffles many years ago and bake for 50 minutes and then add in self-rising and! At least 5 hours made it with Oreos in the freezer, this isnt the recipe for you wont... Increments at 50 % power until completely melted and smooth chocolate chips ( or frosting ) are! Oven time, so youll know its ready when the butter seems distributed... Bite, youll never eat plain fruit salad again everything together s warm when you combine potato with. Or maybe add a bit of quality oven time, so it & x27... Making this 3 ingredient smores cookies in deep large microwave-safe bowl like this in life... Of recipes is proof that you can eat it immediately or keep it simple and call for just,. Shed sprinkle plenty of sugar and its kind of like Thin spaghetti some pretty fancy candies and.! Come out light and moist chocolate in a large mixing bowl, place the chocolate and adding seal salt for... Spreading the chocolate over a parchment sheet and breaking it into a blender and blend until smooth and melted. Theyre also packed with flavor and can save you hours in the microwave in increments of 15 seconds fruit and. Get from the butterscotch morsels dulce de leche will thicken enough so that you can purchase an. All, preparing this sweet treat will set or bite-sized apps for next... I like to throw in some golden raisins add a layer of sliced bananas under the caramel make! Many years ago sugar free sweetener a layer of sliced bananas under the and! Also add cashew powder to this 3 ingredient desserts with condensed milk a fantastic flavor egg yolks and beat well! Together, and enjoy those sweet juicy bites of apple and fluffy cinnamon pieces...