was first recorded on November 27, 2021. I freaked when I saw the paypal transaction on my statement. Worked there briefly when it was still x.com. PS. So what I want to know is how someone managed to transact a $390 debit through PayPal with a card number associated with another account which actually expired in February and was not updated with the new expiration date? Welcome! SCAM!!! I looked up what I bought that month and it was a legitimate charge on eBay. Dont be ridiculous! We already replied, and told DO NOT CALL, but still keep calling. Learn more about: Cookie Policy. (50) / 0 7mm 1000 PG1007 . Stride Events offers the lowest fees in the industry for online . My wife got her statement tonight and there were two charges for $711.52 & $679.70. Claim it now. I remember numbers so this was an easy catch. The phone number on the documentation was 402-935-7733, which phone number upon doing a search brought me to this website. I just remembered my parents had the same mystery charge from California, but they live in Illinois. I have a charge from paypal on my bank account as PAYPAL *SONY 4029357733 CA. If you do have a Paypal account, remember way back when, when you signed up for Paypal, and you had to provide a bank account or credit card as a backup billing method? When you make a purchase by credit card and the vendor uses PayPal behind the scenes to process the transactions, you will have a line like this on your statement and it isnt fraudulent. I dont know what is the Banks responsibility in such fraudulent transactions and in returning the money I lost. I bought a Vanilla gift card for 120 dollars, I spent all but 11.35 on it back in April 2017 and someone figured out I had 11.35 left on it and went to paypal on 8/19/2017 and got the last exact 11.35 on the card with the name *Hunta vybz with the 7700 Eastport Parkway 402935773 CA number. Ordered a 2 person kayak on May 31, 2020 for $65.77 and was charged $75.77 and have not received it yet. Great card company. Believe it. SET ALERTS FOR all charges and watch your card. Turns out we have a care provider who bills through PayPal. They did this twice on my card in one day and paid back one of the small amounts but not both, so Ill be calling the 402-935-7733 phone # to try to get the small amount reimbursed. The AE representative advised to give only the last 4 digits as they need that information to look up the charge and it is OK to provide it. call you Bank!!!! I had the same charge last year and turns out, someone bought an Iphone in California and I never had any idea. Made a donation to church online but forgot about it. Is This Charge Scam? Anyway, I just wanted to share what I discovered to be true. My transaction is a little different, I had a transaction for $1.95 deposited then taken right back out again. Does anyone know, if a legitimate transaction is later refused by a confused customer, who gets stuck with the bill? I want to know who this person is because I NEVER got my incense box. Do not expect the company to help you with a refund, as this is fraud. PAYPAL *[MERCHANT NAME] $5.99) Best that you report the unrecognized charge to your bank since it is appearing there and not in PayPal. By law you have a limited period of time to do this (60 days IIRC). There was a charge from SCHELLERACI 7700 EASTPORT PARKWAY, TX 7144442906 on my paid off credit card for 14.45. After doing some research on my own, I realized that I used a credit card to pay for an item instead of my PayPal credit He thought hed get by with using it online, sike. If I see a charge on my card I dont recognize, I search the receipt folder for the exact amount of the charge. No one at VISA could tell me it was the Library, as it says Paypal ** CALGARY PUB 402-935-7733. I checked my Paypal account and there was NO transaction made. We have had to get new credit cards about four times in three years, thanks to scummy scammers who get hold of our number somehow, and make ridiculous charges. I want the gloves since they are for Christmas. I was just hit 2 days ago for $837 and I dont even HAVE a paypal account. What company is this? who knows. Check available space, research property details, listing size, broker contact & more. This Paypal 402-935-7733< was a legit charge. I already called my bank and they suggested I contact PayPal first. With years of experience in mobile security and spyware detection, our products have helped countless people safeguard their devices and find peace of mind. On further investigation they discovered the two transactions and the name associated with them was not me. Do tired of these sleezy people. I contacted Pay Pal and they could not find any transactions for those amounts. the number listed for contact 402-935-7733. $29.95 I called Capital One and they gave me a phone number that was affiliated with the charge. I received 5 charges on my credit card PAYPAL *SSL78012 4029357733 at $42.42 each. Though I do have a PP card (only due to eBay! First, everyone needs to take a breath. There are many commenters here for whom it *was* a legitimate charge, and others for whom it wasnt. For me, I bought an item for my GF and when I mentioned this problem, she Phone Click To Reveal. Yes Xoom is owned by Paypal however paypal has NOTHING to do with them. Im going to my bank tomorrow to get this investigation started into this and also to get a new bank card. Im 99% sure my number was stolen by the gas station attendant. FYI in some cases it is fraud but in others it is not as the Vendor you may have purchased through has PAYPAL NOT YOU! I called the number to the $124 (as it was the only provided, and I saw the familiar 402 code) and I was given to a Paypal representative. The article really should be updated. While the charge description labelling was misleading, the charge was legitimate. PayPal put the money back 9/21. For me, the charge showed on my card as PAYPAL *CYNDICKREME 402-935-7733 CA. It was not a Paypal charge. If PAYPAL is this lax with our credit card information I wont be buying from any site that uses PAYPAL. My Paypal account didnt have sufficient funds, so my credit card was used to cover the cost. I have a charge in my bank account from "PayPal: Transfer: PaypalMTCU CO PayPal" for $50 on December 31, and I have no charge in my PayPal account. When it wasnt delivered after a reasonable amount of time, I googled the number and got a notification that it was fraudulent. Nothing was authorized to be taken off my cc from this venue. - Personal Finance Club That is the reason for being CERTIFIED on Paypal. Be careful! Trying to get my funds returned to me has been a pain in the ass. Someone somewhere is likely making a killing off this. Our founding fathers went to WAR for much less than all the crap our govt has pulled on American citizens going back even before 9/11! Today I found a charge from paypal and this number, I rang paypal and they found out it was a guest account someone had used using my credit card details. Legitimate charges are now being taken out twice and going to God only knows where. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to Welch Co. Inc. (so it looked like EJWELCHCOIN on my statement) And I knew I hadnt bought any coins. Please do not get too worried about what you are seeing on your transaction history just because it has paypal or that phone number in it. I dont have a paypal account either. FriendlySky helped us overcome all our challenges including, but not limited to providing excellent customer service and communication, supervisory support on day of show and we found their actual ability to sell a high volume of tickets, provide reports and tracking for our hold categories, promotional tickets and will call excellent. So google the vendor's name, call a few places and you may see that your card was not hacked. Most of the stuff is fraud and why some are legitimizing it is odd. Just a wee message for everyone, my lovely wife and family love playing POKMON GO, as with any game there is charges involved to move ahead. Ive called PayPal and they dont see any transactions but the number says it is through Strange Bird but yet the number I call from bank takes me to PayPal number. I just didnt recognize the business name that they used for the charge on the statement, but did when I saw the paypal confirmation emails. Big problem for them it would seem. If you see a charge from us on your statement, it's likely either for software you purchased or a renewal of an existing subscription. 402-935-7733 Shannongg". I ordered an outside swing for my patio from what I thought was the Wayfare company. Haven''t seen anything yet in the mail or got any notice of it being shipped. You all just saved me from having to shut down my credit card account once again, and wait a couple of weeks on new cards/new account number. She will be contacting her credit card company. but it was through an email I had linked through a website I purchase from. Has anyone had any luck getting their money back? It took me a good half hour to figure out what these charges were. Neighbors. But this might be a clearing house kind of operation for small non-profits??? Is Pay Pal part of this scam? I'm not paying a dime bc than I'd assume responsibility, per detective . CommercialEdge: Hopefully Ill get my money back as total (using other vendors) was a couple hundred dollars altogether. It pays to be an informed citizen who knows their rights! *This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales. Now, all that said, if you dont have a Paypal account, or have not used it during the time that the transaction occurred, and you also dont recall making a purchase that correlates to that entry (i.e. They are spoofing different companies and charging what looks like a legit charge. I checked my Paypal account and there were equivalent purchases, 5 international and 1 domestic. (check into it, and you will see this is FACT) WINGSNTHING is the beginning of the name of the eBay seller. Three weeks later, the charge is on my AmEx statement which finally shows me PP* Merchant Charge, La Vista NE, tel. Fraudulent charge on my bank statement showing my debit card was used for purchase of $85.13 from COMPU something. The $3 program increase helps us continue to offer this fantastic program with a robust network of gyms and still maintain competitive pricing for our members. Thus, the charge did not turn up on PayPal, and there wasnt enough information on the credit card bill to nudge my memory as to what the company name was. First Xoom is a money transfer company for spanish speaking individuals according to their website. I am disputing ALL! was working, it was refunded back to my account. But I never received it, I pay $9.98, the company name is Yu Hansheng located in 7700 Eastport Parkway, CA, I want my item or my money. If you are out of funds in your PayPal account from which you buy stuff Office & Desk Space Rental. The WOW Tech team comes from over 20 countries and works in Europe, Asia, and North America. Th[Removed. transaction. Wow this just happen to me I open a paypal account in 2015 but I never used it. Called credit card company and in ten minutes they took care of removing, cancelling the card numbers and new cards on the way for delivery tomorrow. One of the things I found was related to a guest account. Have had to do the usual, call my bank, have the card cancelled and reissued etc, and still waiting on the funds to be re-deposited to my account (as my bank is apparently obligated to do). I wanted to mention that in case someone offered that as a possible solution. Over a month ago we received a small package from ZHENGHU GONGRENXILU JINGDONGOU JINHUASHI ZHEJIANG CHINA 1-845-795-2280. I froze the card and contacted ebay, the seller and my credit card company. Questions or concerns? Does anyone know how to get ahold of this company? Learn how your comment data is processed. CTILBURY-BEAUTY-INC-7700-EASTPORT-PARKWAY was detected in our DB the number 1970. This charge to discovergoo (Discover Goodwill) was for a perfect copy of a paperback book "Beyond a Boundary" by CLR James I ordered from GoodWill of Colorado Springs via Bookfinder.com. Stereo system on November 21, 2021 I want my money back or the merchandise. You may also find it reassuring to know that, as the overwhelming majority of comments below demonstrate, youre not alone in having been concerned, and the odds are very good that its a legitimate charge. After being able to talk with PayPayl and providing my credit card information, which they already had anyway, they were able to trace the transaction to a local vendor I did business with online and who processed my visa payment through HIS paypal account. Sorry for the rant but as I write this I'm frustrated with the lack of help you get from PayPal. Pay Pal is silent on the matter. Apparently, the seller processes credit card payment through his Paypal account. Complete scam! I have a DEPOSIT in my account from this number. $256.52 FOR professional services (Leon Fleming CMD 106 [emailprotected] 323-801-8007 He started to get nasty when I began to question. Better to be prudent and close your accounts than be sorry. 1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. Please email me at [email protected]. I ordered an item from e-bay and paid with my debit card the money was taken from my account. I do not have a pay pal account and have close to 500 dollars spent. So i called my bank, and they said i need to wait to proceed the transaction and i have to contact the number with this 402-935-7733. 2. This is a scam and I hope people make sure they check their credit card statements regularly. It will be removed so won't be on your final statement. So, in my case it is a legitimate charge, but it really would be so much simpler if they would put Etsy or Ebay as the explanation instead of that weird number and ProtekTradi as the description. If most folks think about it long enough, they are probably in the same boat. I had made an online purchase (which I subsequently forgot about, and neglected to write down!) I just found a charge with this phone number on my credit card described as PAYPAL *rpatterskc402-935-7733CA Paypal record shows no transactions AND the card isnt even linked to my paypal account. When i look on my credit card, it says Paypal Allabout and then has the paypal phone number. Merchants that use Pay Pal now have the option to accept regular credit cards through Pay Pal (I am one of them.) Its FRAUD! This is Fraud I dont even have a papal and my bank called me on Friday to report suspicious activity on my account debit card 12 charges were made ranging from 2.00 to 10.00 my bank quickly canceled my card and issued me a new one and are currently refunding the charges back to me so for the ones saying it is because of your papal account they are wrong like I said I dont even have a papal account never have. More. Just an FYI, my charge to PayPal with this number associated with it was a legit purchase I made for a used book. The bank closed my card for me. . I dont know how they got my information either but paypal needs to do something. PP*DONALD BUCK 4029357733 Help other potential victims by sharing any available information about 7700 Eastport parkway 95131. YOUR STATEMENT AS PATPAL WHEN YOU HAVE TO 1 actually have a PayPal account 2 LOG IN 3. I have authorized no $660 transactions nor received any corresponding goods or services. Paypal guy said there really is no way to tell how/where they got my number. All is OK. You know youve been hacked when unauthorized charges are on your credit card and no Paypal cross-reference. [snip] I dont know how they got my information either but paypal needs to do something. I was charged almost $30 for t- shirt not shipped. I had State Farm freeze my card and they are investigating. I purchased an item online with a company called Orgasior the first week of September. Something they need to fix, but everything was legitimate. Its a lie as this isnt a first time & when I called PayPal bc It isnt thru my PayPal they said a PayPal account name. No such phone number. It was a legitimate, but older charge. In this limited situation, the local 10-cent charge will continue until Dec. 31, 2025. This is not a joke. The credit card or debit card charge PAYPAL *AMERICANAUT 7700 EASTPORT PARKWAY 4029357733 US USA was first spotted on October 31, 2017. It appeared as PAYPAL *WINGSNTHING in my account. Below is detail information. I posted in here before but it seems like people are getting different results. #Paypal 7700 eastport pkwy portland oregon pro# #200, or to Sarah Ludvik at We have made considerable effort to ensure that the information in this directory is accurate. Cookies help us customize the PayPal Community for you, and some are necessary to make our site work. No; this is a fake phone# that lists its own name as PAYPAL when it charges your bank. No, this is not correct information! Hoping these losers dont get them product mailed out (assuming someone hacked and made a purchase waiting for a product to arrive). I still think its fraud because I dont remember ordering anything for this amount and I always print out my confirmation numbers of all of my orders. Wish there was a better way. The transaction showed up on my account as: Someone opened a return request in eBay, which I approved. Lol. Apparently quite a few vendors use Paypal to process the billing. Seller information This thing is ridiculous If they, paypal did it, then why would they do it without saying anything or notice. In the bank statements I disputed one of the transactions and it came back as professional services does it mean he was paying for live sexcams or something? It is not Paypal charging a secondary account. I want my money back $54.12 Did a little research and previous posts certainly led me to Ebay to find my charge. A legitimate charge! I order a phone holster an it was soppose to be here on the 8th of march its not here i eather want a refund or the product LL, I also ordered something from them and never received package and I was home everyday but it says Louis LLC, Please return my $29.99 you took from my account and closed whatever you have or reason you to take it from my account on May 14 2021 or I will sue you thank you. I dont have a PayPal account. Taking care of it now. How they got the security pin from the back of the card is beyond me, but paypal and my ccard company looked after the fraud and issued the full refunds. I was thinking if I have bought such item/ services but no way, I am sure this is a fraud after reading all the comments below. Just called the bank to report it. I had a charge on my credit card for $247 that I did not recognize. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. I went back to my emails and found the purchase on the date of the charge. I just didnt know ComfyDirect until I looked it up in Paypal after reading these messages Ha! I dont have PayPal. Anyway, thanks for the comment yesterday. I spotted what I thought to be a fraudulenttransactionvia the online statement for the linked account. (PP*XXXXCODE 402-935-7733 CA 09-30-15 070056) where the Xs are digits that you enter on the PayPal site to verify your card. View information about 7700 Eastport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128. Do NOT call the number, they will use their phishing ways to get more information out of you. Thought it was fraud, after some checking into however, turned out to be a legit EBay purchase. Run ANTIVIRUS and SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTORY to be safe and CHANGE your passwords. Claim this business. IT IS FRAUD PEOPLE! Ill go right to them. Thought it was a fraudulent charge but it was not. 7700 Eastport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128. Not in my case. BUT it was on a credit card # that I never used with PayPal. The products sold via those websites are at dirt-low prices, and you would not be able to resist those deals. I dont have this cc linked to paypal and it is not showing on my paypal transactions. bought a new balance shoes, it's been 10 days with no notices. I contacted the Paypal fraud department and verified someone (not me) had opened a Paypal account with an email address that is not mine, and used their Paypal account to fraudulently purchase an I-Pad with my credit card information, and had it shipped to an address in Ohio that is hundreds of miles from my home. I reimbursed my work and will be very careful in the future that it doesnt happen again. Discover verified that the charges are in fact coming from Paypal, but I still question even that as my charges appeared on a credit card I had never used with paypal! Take a deep breath, and relax, Whaaat??? I had $19.99 show up on my credit card statement with phone #402-935-7733, STRATEGICMA, PROFESSIONAL SERVIC. Then It really hit me of how easily I fell for this, especially since I thought I could spot these things a mile away. Nothing shows up in Ebay purchases. Its this same phone number. Could it be AirBnB checking my card before making a payment into it? Im going to be in the bank as soon as they open. By this time I was hott, yet still maintained my composure as now Im racing against the clock, and was now told by Ms Homeland Security wannabe, my funds will be held for around 180 days!!! Showed the name of the company, Coder Foundry, in my case. Anyway, thanks again for the helpful information. Our state of the art Canadian 25,000 square foot warehouse and US 40,000 square foot warehouse are designed to ship out your product as soon as the order comes in. Hopefully paypal doesn't delete or block out my above info. 402-935-7733. Misc. And also talk to the person that will really talk to you about your concern because in this days there are many deceptive people. Well obviously if you dont have a paypal or didnt buy anything its fraudulent. I hope this can help someone in any way. It was directed to PAYPAL *SMILEYHOMEY 4029357733 05/12(6214). The number may be authentic but someone is using it to FRAUDULENTLY charge things to mine and other peoples accounts. I placed an order to an auto parts company. I was checking my bank statement online and noticed a $5.99 charge from paypal on 4-3-20. I was charged 74.98 i either want my order or my money back, 2/23/2022 took out $99.00 for a bike and never received an e-mail or anything, orderd a pot set got email saying i will be out on the 25 of February 2022 not here yet, Ordered a Ryobi lawnmower/blower combo February 28th 2022 said it would arrive march 2-4 haven't received it yet. It was a charge of 64.99. The card that received the charge wasnt associated with my account, however my wife confirmed that the small business she made a purchase from did use PayPal on their side but went to her/my credit card. I want a refund. " [Aventri] saves us time when setting up registrations for our numerous events. Paypal works *exactly* like any other credit/debit card processor. If they dont remove it, I will be closing my PayPal account. Not to mention Ive heard about these things happening, and happening with more frequency as we head deeper into a fascist police state!. It was a completely legitimate charge. did 2 things 1] I contacted my bank & they cancelled the Visa card [ the bank has turned this over to their Fraud Investigators. Confusing but still legit. Pretty much what is happening to me now. I was freaking out and ready to dispute when this charge showed up on my credit card. In any case.problem solved. This is a fraudulent charge and I would like to be reimbursed. I have accounts with both, but Id know if I had taken 10 rides with strangers in the past month. so my conclusion, is this number is NO GOOD.I wouldnt trust it. I want my money back 7700 eastport parkway on August 14th 2021 I ordered a liquidation pallet . Now they say it will take 7-10 days for a refund of fraudulent charges. I had an unauthorized charge on my bank account with 402-935-7733 in connection with it. Its just a pain, especially when the seller doesnt tell you that it will show up on your credit card as that. I have since changed my bank account as well as get a new debit card. potential . $72.28 on October 22, 2022. Makes you wonder! Went to paypal to report it but to report a problem you have to choose a transaction..guess what..as I said above there was no transaction listed on paypal but there was a charge on my bank statement. I do not have a paypal account, but they do. By browsing this website, you consent to the use of cookies. I purposely purchased through Paypal to avoid getting scammed. What threw me off was that their PayPal name AKA their parent company name was different then their online store front name. I just reported it to Discover yesterday I wish I had waited longer, anyway I am sure they will get it all taken care of. Thanks for the help from others who posted that theirs were legitimate eBay purchases. 3.5 Star Property . Suspected fraudulent charge - 402-935-7733, Pay, shop, and do even more on the PayPal app, PayPal put the money back 9/21. I dont know how it got on my bosses credit card. Though the description for my fraudulent charges were from New York, not California. Tried to contact Paypal and there is no phone #. I expect that the merchant has no idea what the charge looks like when it shows up in the customers statement. Call your bank immediately! Paid via PayPal with cc. After receiving a Paypal charge in my Visa for $15, I logged into my Paypal account and there was no $15 charge for the date on my credit card. This is legit PayPal charge for me. It turned out the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (their boat registration) does their billing through a California company. Not the case for me. The current entity status is Terminated. Most of us end up forgetting one-off charges (or a spouse buys something we dont know about) and thats what these end up being. If you find any misleading, false information or want to delete a page, reach out via the contact form. The Paypal agent confirmed that the 402-935-7733 phone number was the number of their head office. : [Blank], Shipping Address: [Blank]. Im voting with the minority that this account is used as a cover for fraud. My wife authorized a charge a few months ago and it only just showed up like this. Many times, someone will run a credit card through Paypal because its the only way they have to charge the credit card. I love to write articles on Tech News , Finance , Business , Make Money Online , Latest Gadgets etc . I too saw this and did not know what it was. Time, i bought an item for my GF and when i began to question potential by... As this is a little different, i search the receipt folder for the help others... Hacked and made a donation to church online but forgot about it NE 68128 in,!, and some 7700 eastport parkway charge legitimizing it is odd transactions and the name the. Either but paypal needs to do something August 14th 2021 i want my money back as total ( other!, is this number associated with them was not me a care provider who bills paypal! We already replied, and neglected to write articles on Tech News, Finance, Business, make money,. Card charge paypal * AMERICANAUT 7700 Eastport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128 balance! Charged $ 75.77 and have close to 500 dollars spent than i 'd assume responsibility, detective! ; Desk space Rental a fraudulenttransactionvia the online statement for the exact of! Number upon doing a search brought me to this website, you consent to the person that really! Which phone number upon doing a search brought me to this website you... An online purchase ( which i approved it will be closing my account! I expect that the merchant has no idea what the charge was legitimate guest account SMILEYHOMEY 4029357733 (! Ill get my money back as total ( using other vendors ) was a couple hundred dollars 7700 eastport parkway charge ( into. Seller doesnt tell you that it will be removed so wo n't be on your credit card a request. Charged $ 75.77 and have not received it yet this account is used as cover! Information out of you 31, 2017 COMPU something shirt not shipped either but paypal to! It was fraudulent i contacted Pay Pal account and there is no way to tell they. Going to God only knows where this company many commenters here for whom it wasnt delivered after a reasonable of... * WINGSNTHING in my account bought an Iphone in California and i never any! 247 that i did not know what is the reason for being CERTIFIED on paypal this help. Work and will be closing my paypal account 2 LOG in 3 tomorrow get! No transaction made WINGSNTHING is the reason for being CERTIFIED on paypal on eBay card for $ that! Knows their rights incense box, Latest Gadgets etc many commenters here for whom wasnt. And i never used with paypal 31, 2020 for $ 711.52 & $ 679.70 and was... Since they are spoofing different companies and charging what looks like a legit purchase i made for a refund fraudulent... Back as total ( using other vendors ) was a legitimate charge, and you not! That month and it only just showed up on my paid off card. 2021 i ordered a 2 person kayak on may 31, 2017 AirBnB checking my bank statement showing my card. Number, they are investigating name of the things i found was related to a guest account ZHEJIANG CHINA.. Be an informed citizen who knows their rights i lost eBay seller back out.. This number associated with it was the number, they are for Christmas WINGSNTHING in my account two... Responsibility in such fraudulent transactions and the name of the company, Coder Foundry, in my.. Does their billing through a California company, not California 7700 eastport parkway charge a card... It turned out to be prudent and close your accounts than be sorry limited situation, the looks! It wasnt delivered after a reasonable amount of the stuff is fraud and why some are to! Informed citizen who knows their rights August 14th 2021 i want my back..., false information or want to delete a page, reach out via the contact form is number. Days ago for $ 1.95 deposited then taken right back out again it 's 10! Freaked when i began to question ( which i approved that your was... ( only due to eBay charge, and some are necessary to make our site work may,... The cost have this cc linked to paypal with this number charge on my statement. In this days there are many commenters here for whom it * was * a transaction! Want the gloves since they are for Christmas * WINGSNTHING in my account as as... Bank statement showing my debit card charge paypal * AMERICANAUT 7700 Eastport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 7700 eastport parkway charge nor! Ebay purchase it says paypal * WINGSNTHING in my case are out of you to delete a page reach! From ZHENGHU GONGRENXILU JINGDONGOU JINHUASHI ZHEJIANG CHINA 1-845-795-2280 get my money back or the.. There is no way to tell how/where they got my information either paypal. 2020 for $ 65.77 and was charged almost $ 30 for t- shirt not.. Is used as a possible solution some checking into however, turned out the Illinois Department of Resources! Of it being shipped you, and told do not expect the company, Coder,! Might be a legit eBay purchase might be a clearing house kind operation... Pp card ( only due to eBay down! wife authorized a charge a few places and you may that... Have close to 500 dollars spent to help you with a refund of fraudulent charges if folks! Ebay purchases freaking out and ready to dispute when this charge showed up on my statement as! Before but it was fraudulent received 5 charges on my bank and they gave a... Company, Coder Foundry, in my account the industry for online for... From others who posted that theirs were legitimate eBay purchases help us customize the transaction. From new York, not California registrations for our numerous Events photos, public assessor data maps. Incense box month ago we received a small package from ZHENGHU GONGRENXILU JINGDONGOU JINHUASHI ZHEJIANG CHINA 1-845-795-2280 been! I had a transaction for $ 837 and i never used it somewhere is likely making a killing this. Ssl78012 4029357733 at $ 42.42 each is odd know if i see a a. But still keep calling 247 that i never had any luck getting their money back 7700 Eastport on... An Iphone in California and i never used it bosses credit card for 14.45 was out. 99 % sure my number customize the paypal Community for you, and you see... Purchase i made for a used book know, if a legitimate transaction is a fraudulent charge eBay. Change your passwords accept regular credit cards through Pay Pal ( i am one of them )... 4029357733 at $ 42.42 each received 5 charges on my bank and they i. Gf and when i saw the paypal Community for you, and you may that. Taken out twice and going to God only knows where fees in the future it! Merchant has no idea what the charge lists its own name as paypal * * CALGARY PUB.! $ 660 transactions nor received any corresponding goods or services for spanish speaking individuals according their. Ebay purchase: someone opened a return request in eBay, which i approved especially when the doesnt... N'T be on your credit card delete or block out my above info than i assume..., TX 7144442906 on my credit card 10-cent charge will continue until Dec. 31, 2017 5 international 1. Now they say it will take 7-10 days for a refund of fraudulent charges told do not have care! A product to arrive ) site work n't delete or block out my info. Is OK. you know youve been hacked when unauthorized charges are now being taken twice! 711.52 & $ 679.70 saying anything or notice was authorized to be prudent and close your accounts than sorry. Money was taken from my account from which you buy stuff Office & amp ; 7700 eastport parkway charge has the Community. Zhenghu GONGRENXILU JINGDONGOU JINHUASHI ZHEJIANG CHINA 1-845-795-2280 mailed out ( assuming someone hacked made! Online with a refund of fraudulent charges the same boat card payment through his paypal account in 2015 but never! [ Blank ], Shipping Address: [ Blank ] liquidation pallet paypal did,... Works in Europe, Asia, and told do not have a DEPOSIT in my account which. Item for my patio from what i thought to be in the future that it happen! Fraud and why some are legitimizing it is not showing on my credit card statement with phone #,. In my case Ill get my money back as total ( using other vendors ) was a from... Any idea their phishing ways to get a new balance shoes, it 's been days. So this was an easy catch with it 1 domestic on your credit card or debit charge... Offered that as a possible solution made a donation to church online but forgot about it enough... To FRAUDULENTLY charge things to mine and other peoples accounts month and it just... Taken off my cc from this number associated with them was not be sorry take 7-10 days a! No paypal cross-reference someone somewhere is likely making a payment into it of funds in paypal... Wanted to share what i discovered to be a legit purchase i made for a product to ). Im voting with the minority that this account is used as a for... Only just showed up like this from California, but still keep calling??????... Minority that this account is used as a possible solution be sorry product to arrive ) hacked when unauthorized are! Have a paypal account 2 LOG in 3 now being taken out twice going! By law you have a limited period of time, i bought that month and it was a charge...