Fox News anchor Sean Hannity is dating "Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt, according to multiple sources. We want you to come to New York. Photo: Ben Gabbe/Getty; John Lamparski/Getty, Sean Hannity and Wife Separated Years Before Confirming Split: Looking Back at Their Relationship, Fox & Friends' Ainsley Earhardt Opens Up About Balancing Her Career and Motherhood After Divorce, Fox's Ainsley Earhardt Said She 'Would Love to Find Love Again,' Is Open to More Kids After Divorce, Adele and Simon Konecki's Relationship: A Look Back, Big Sean and Jhen Aiko's Relationship Timeline, Sean Hannity Becomes Longest-Running Primetime Cable News Host, Breaks Record Held by Larry King, Chris Pratt and Anna Faris' Relationship: A Look Back, Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader Break Up After Nearly Two Years Together: Report, Jason Momoa and Eiza Gonzlez Break Up After Months of Dating: They're 'Very Different People' (Source), 'Flip or Flop' Set Was 'Too Intimate of a Setting' for Christina Haack and Tarek El Moussa: Source, Hayden Panettiere and On-Off Boyfriend Brian Hickerson Involved in Fight Outside of L.A. Bar, From Anna Kendrick to Kim Kardashian: Celebs Who've Dated 'Saturday Night Live' Staffers, Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader Have Been 'Quietly' Dating for Over a Year: 'She's Really Happy', Brian Austin GreenIs 'Happy for' Ex Megan Fox After Her Engagement to Machine Gun Kelly: Source, Hoda Kotb and Joel Schiffman Break Up After 8 Years Together, Trump Revives Gripe About Wind Power in Rambling Call to Sean Hannity: 'Stop with All of the Windmills'. no ziplock bags! "Listen, when you create 300,000 jobs, so what if you get a tax break?" And I know in this profession, I cant take it personally. "I know that God will put the right man in my life if that's his will, and he'll do it in his time.". I dont know how theyll do it.. Her divorce wasfinalizedlast October. She added: "I just love children and I love being a mother, so I won't rule that out. Both of Ainsley Earhardt's marriages ended amid reports of infidelity. Still, Earhardt took the time to gush over her boyfriend during his time on her show,explaining that "if you knew what we know about him, he's the most generous person," she said. Her incorrect characterization of the Christmas tree as a symbol of the Jewish festival of Hanukkah drew ridicule on social media and corrections in the news media. "[24] In October 2018, after The New York Times documented how Trump obtained nearly half a billion dollars from his father, Fred Trump Sr., through "dubious tax schemes" and possible tax fraud, Earhardt accused the Times of "bashing" Trump's father. [Hayden] loves her mommy and loves her daddy, and we both adore her.". ", Ainsley Earhardt and William Proctor finalized their divorce in 2019 and it seems the Fox & Friends co-host is ready to give romance another chance. In fact, when asked about Earhardt, Hannity said through a network spokesperson, "I do not discuss my personal life in public. Thats a God-given freedom., She continued: Unfortunately, these journalists that are supposed to tell the truth, they dont. "I was craving more, intense teaching. We have shared prayer requests, happy milestones, sad events, and been there for one another. . Support my work with a digital subscription, Todd and Julie Chrisley begin prison sentences with social media love from their kids, The Kraken COVID variant is in Charlotte. "After much prayer and careful consideration, Will and I have separated,"Earhardt released in a statement at the time, adding,"I am fully committed to parenting and doing what is always best for my darling, little girl and would appreciate privacy and prayers during this difficult time." She moved to New York City in 2007 and joined Fox News Channel (FNC) as their news correspondent. that Ainsley keeps her body pretty fit and in shape. She alsoarguedthat former Vice President Joe Biden was wrong in slamming major corporations for receiving tax breaks. Earhardt quickly denied the dating rumors via a Fox News spokesperson, saying, "Right now I am focused on raising my daughter and I am not dating anyone. "Every day is a gift and an opportunity to follow where Christ is leading. Earhardt is also divorced. [18][19], In May 2019, after The New York Times documented Trump's "deep financial distress" between 1985 and 1994 that included losing more money than almost any other American taxpayer, Earhardt praised Trump. I wanted to find a Bible study with a small group of women," Earhardt wrote, explaining that she began meeting up with a few co-workers and old friends in her "tiny apartment" to "learn more about the Bible." Earhardt has a well-kept thin physical structure, measuring 35-24-36 inches in length. She said, "It's pretty impressive, all the things that he's done in his life. ), Then you drew a self-portrait. "They were really just love letters to God, just thanking him and praying out loud and telling him my desires. [4], Earhardt defended Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey, saying "he gets to decide who works for him. You may recognize Ainsley Earhardt from her co-hosting gig on Fox & Friends, but there's much more to the TV journalist's story than what meets the eye. We are also full time teachers, playmates and protectors. And although she still is out the door at 3 oclock in the morning (Hayden is cared for by an au pair while her mother is at work), the 13-year veteran of Fox News is temporarily co-hosting Fox & Friends from a remote studio, with the only other person in the building being a camera operator who lines up the shot from a safe distance. After first bringing her to Carolinas Rehabilitation, Wayne recalled, "She couldn't breathe on her own, she couldn't talk, she couldn't swallow, she couldn't eat. The source says Earhardt and Hannity have been seen together "acting flirty in off-hours" and "getting cozy in the back of "a New York City bar not far from the Fox News studios. Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt have been quietly dating "for years," a source in their circle tells PEOPLE. Ainsley Earhardt (born September 20, 1976) is an American conservative television news journalist and author. I had a whole life planned out," she said of her career. One led by a group of five pastors, mostly from South Carolina but also including Jack Easterby (former New England Patriots character coach and current executive vice president of team development for the Houston Texans); a second service out of Seacoast Church in Mount Pleasant, S.C.; and a third that Carl Lentz, senior pastor of Hillsong Church NYC, led from his home in Brooklyn. Both Sean Hannity and Jill Rhodes have stayed true to their word. Someone who works for him who is not supportive of him, he gets rid of them. Page Six was told the two Fox anchors are a couple after Hannity, 58, and Earhardt, 43, were repeatedly spotted together near his home on Long Island during the lockdown. fox news sean hannity bible study child long island annual salary will proctor church fox news salary email address. She attended Sharon Elementary School and later enrolled at Spring Valley High School and graduated in 1995. As recently as a month and a half ago, she fully anticipated being in Charlotte this summer for the Republican National Convention with Fox & Friends, but now shes not so sure. ", She also admitted to relying on an au pair, and when she voiced her worries on-air that she might lose her due to President Trump's decision to temporarily suspend immigration (and hence work visa renewals), she was ridiculed. (4/6), The timing might have seemed odd to readers -- "they have been legally divorced for more than a year," so why is it reported now? Where to buy clothes worn on Fashion and Clothes worn on TV Find/Shop Clothing Worn on TV Show. I remain focused on and committed to being the best Dad, and maintaining a friendship with my wife even though she has decided to move on. At least according to Vanity Fair, which reported in June 2020 that Earhardt was secretly dating fellow Fox News personality Sean Hannity. Amicable agreements were entered into over four years ago between Sean and Jill. Ainsley continued, "And she's feeding herself now she wasn't able to do that before, so she's coming along.". Ainsley Earhardt (46 yrs. 2. It's beyond what most of us could ever achieve. Many are sick and many are dying. As of May 2019, Ainsley shared her sorrow on the net. Although unbeknownst to her, at that very same instant, she was getting negative criticism for comments shed just made on the show in a way thats become all too familiar to her. Usually, when South Carolina native Ainsley Earhardt appears onscreen on a weekday morning, she's flanked by "Fox & Friends" co-hosts Steve Doocy to her right and Brian Kilmeade to her left . According to People, Earhardt has rented a home nearby Hannity's. It is about the Christmas spirit, it is about the holiday season, it is about Jesus, it is about Hanukkah." When it was Earhardt's turn to face the camera during the non-profit's "White Chair Film" series, she opened up about her struggles with pregnancy, what it was like to lose her first child, and the role her faith played. Likewise, she also loves exercising. The mother of one revealed to People in 2020 that she had even frozen her eggs. ', A second source said, They are 100 percent dating. Yet another source said, They have been quarantining together in Oyster Bay. But I'm not sure when that will be," she said (viaDistractify). She has published a book titled Take Heart, My Child: A Mothers Dream.. ), 2. He went on to throw some slight shade at his ex with, "I remain focused on and committed to being the best Dad and maintaining a friendship with my wife, even though she has decided to move on. illegal immigrants might have voted" in the 2008 election. 5,599, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved While the two have never publicly confirmed they are dating, it is common knowledge at the network that they are a couple. She has become part of our family and is very much loved. All this info is just a paragraph in my book "HOAX: Donald Trump, Fox News, and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth," coming August 25. https://t.co/LOvdESAY6L. "We're focusing on moving ahead and raising our daughter. "Sean and Jill are committed to working together for the best interests of their children. In addition, my parents do not live close by and I have to rely on childcare. After graduationshe took a job as a reporter at a local station in Columbia, South Carolina, and was named the Best Personality of the Year by Columbia Metropolitan Magazine (viaThe Famous People). Its all an image for Hannainsley. In June 2019 alone she criticized House Democrats for passing the Dream and Promise Act to protect DACA recipients with,"Why do you think that Democrats are trying to pass things or pass legislation that they know is going to fail in the Senate? The Fox & Friends co-host grew up in the Palmetto State, attended college. Fox News anchor Sean Hannity is dating "Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt, according to multiple sources. I mean, the most monumental parts of my life, really, most of them have happened while I'm working at Fox. But in statements today, both anchors steered clear of a denial. Ainsley Earhardt earned a journalism degree from the University of South Carolina in 1999. She is also the author of NY Times bestsellers' The Light Within Me. As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate," she added. "It never stops. The couple has been divorced for more than a year, but they separated years prior. Earhardt certainly knows how to court controversy, even when it's not on purpose, by always speakingcandidly about her life, beliefs, and opinions no matter how eyebrow-raising some may find them to be. In a time like this, I hope everyone will be kind and understanding of how one chooses to parent.. I am blessed and grateful to have a legal resident living in my home who loves and cares for my daughter. I expected the info to leak in a way favorable to Hannity. "There is not one ounce of truth to the allegations that I had an affair," Proctor said, according to the New York Post. I, like so many other working parents, face challenges we have never had to face before. 23. Meanwhile, its been two months since she was in last in Columbia visiting her parents father Wayne, 73, and mother Dale, 70. We exclusively revealed last week that Hannity and his wife Jill Rhodes have divorced after more than 20 years of marriage. He also thrives on telling emotive long-form stories about extraordinary Charlotteans and as a veteran of 25-plus marathons and two Ironman triathlons occasionally writes about endurance and other sports. Ainsley Frances Bull (38 yrs. The Truth About Sean Hannity's Girlfriend, Fox News Host Ainsley Earhardt. "Amazon has been our good friend," she joked. She is a co-host of Fox & Friends. What's going on?'" Thoden Janes has spent more than 15 years covering entertainment and pop culture for the Observer. In February 2018, Dale suffered a severe stroke, and spent several months in Charlotte recovering at Atrium Healths Carolinas Rehabilitation facility. Normally, I wouldnt care what Sean Hannity or Ainsley Earhardt do with their personal lives. Theres also evidence that Earhardt wasnt quite truthful about the reason for the breakup with her last husband (#2). Ainsley Earhardt has been vocal about her desire to have more children. In addition to her work on "Fox & Friends," she also co-hosted "Fox and Friends Weekend," "Fox's All-American New Year's Eve," and "America's News Headquarters," and frequently appears on "Hannity" in a segment called "Ainsley Across America." "I had Hayden so late in my life, and I'm in my 40s, so I would be open to that 1,000 percent," she explained. Ainsley Earhardt: Net Worth, Income As of 2022, she has an annual salary of $2M and her net worth is $6 million US. Some said the gossip about Hannity & Earhardt was an "open secret," so much so that "Fox & Friends" staffers wondered whether I'd report on it (3/6), I'm in book fact-checking mode, so last Tuesday I spoke with Fox News PR about Hannity's separation and the Earhardt whispers. All day long. [16] In 2017, she falsely claimed that "5.7 million . Also read about journalists Charles M Blow, Edgar Ramirez, Nora Ephron, Boris Sanchez, and Savannah Guthrie. "Filled with inspirational quotes taken from Scripture and illustrated with sixteen pages of never-before-seen photos," publisher HarperCollins described it,"her memoir is infused with her spiritual beliefs and will touch the hearts of all her fans, reminding them to count the blessings God has given them every day of their lives. Ainsley Earhardt is a Co-Host of FOXandFriends on Fox News. "I was used to worshiping every Sunday morning and that was one tradition I wasn't giving up. In May 2019, Earhardt spoke candidly about suffering a miscarriage in an emotional, tear-filled video for I Am Second, which has filmed hundreds of interviews, documentaries, and short films in an effort to inspire the Christian community. "Neither will have any further comments and ask for sake of their children that their privacy be respected," the statement concluded. "I do miss family, and the culture, the sweet tea, the barbecue sandwiches, going places and knowing everyone," she confessed before comparing pros and cons. Whenco-host Brian Kilmeade asked Hannity if he had a favorite cohost among the program's three anchors, Earhardt quickly responded(per The Daily Beast), "Yes, he does." Their fans are unaware that there is a dark side. Neither will have any further comments and ask for the sake of their children that their privacy be respected., Their friend had insisted neither Hannity the host of Hannity on Fox News and of the nationally syndicated talk radio show The Sean Hannity Show nor Rhodes were involved with other people and that Sean is basically a workaholic., Alison Roman chimes in on the Bon Apptit shakeup, This story has been shared 22,598 times. "People were like, 'Wow, okay.'". The pair wed in 2012 and share a 4-year-old daughter Hayden. Last week, Hannity and his ex-wife, Jill Rhodes, confirmed they had quietly divorced more than a year ago and separated years before that. I refrained from jumping to conclusions about what seeing each other exactly means. Terms of Use Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. She is our top priority," she said. And it didn't take her long to lose her baby weight after giving birth . She went on to publishThrough Your Eyes: My Child's Gift to Methe following year, in which she "[reflected] on her experiences as a mother and viewing wonders of the world through a child's eyes. "That's great. Its not all fun and games. What is this, Hayden? she said to her 4-year-old daughter, who wore a Carolina-blue bow in her hair. Ainsley Earhardt on the makeshift satellite set of "Fox & Friends." She hasn't been in the regular studio in Manhattan in five weeks. She also reports for FOX's The Sean Hannity Show with her own segment called "Ainsley Across America." Were making our own sea creatures. If she was smoochy with Hannity for years, it was likely happening before October 2018. Shes trying not to worry about them too much, although her mother continues to have health problems. Before getting involved with Aisley Earhardt, Sean Hannity was married for more than 20 years to former journalist Jill Rhodes. At the time, Earhardt was planning a group trip with her best friends at the Isle of Palms. Previously, Earhardt had shown considerable distrust of the intelligence community during Trump's presidency; she had also advanced "deep state" conspiracy theories. So many projects. In 2005, Earhardt joined KENS-TV in San Antonio, Texas before moving to New York in 2007 to join Fox News as a co-host at "Fox & Friends." 15,085, This story has been shared 8,939 times. After speaking with a number of Fox News staffers, the outlet claimed that the pair had been seeing each other "for months." "I still feel that pinch me moment when I walk into work every day," she said (per People). "I am disappointed that this private matter has become public. You know, as much as I loved maternity leave, there were some challenging times when the child doesnt sleep. Read More Popular Church's Mobile Medical Bus Brings Healthcare to Community Without a Hospital [37][38][39] They have one child. They were together for more than 20 years. Hannity and Rhodes issued a joint statement to Page Six, which reads, Sean and Jill are committed to working together for the best interests of their children. Many families here including mine we have au pairs and we rely on them, she said during the broadcast. Other sources confirmed it. But in his thread, he also revealed the likelihood that the serious relationship goes back years. why did his administration think this agreement was okay for America?" "There was no heartbeat," Earhardt recalled. "[4], After Trump ordered the assassination of a top Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps general, Qasem Soleimani, citing intelligence he said necessitated it, Earhardt defended the administration against requests that the administration show the intelligence. After graduation she took a job as a reporter at a local station in Columbia, South Carolina, and was named the Best Personality of the Year by Columbia Metropolitan Magazine (via The Famous People). Now that I'm fact-checking the book, the info is trickling out (1/6), A TV host's personal life is not automatically newsworthy. We danced to all the classics. Thanks for contacting us. Yesterday, People reported, Earhardt has been recording at Hannity's home studio on Long Island, New York, and is renting a home nearby. But it appears her rented home is in the Hamptons and that she is living with him otherwise in Oyster Bay. They are a great couple., Another source told us, Sean lives on Long Island, and Ainsley rented a house on the North Shore near Seans home during the pandemic. [44] Vanity Fair asserts that during the COVID-19 pandemic, she had been hosting her Fox & Friends program from a remote studio in the basement of Hannity's Long Island mansion. Check it out! She said she reads a Jesus book to Hayden every night before bed, and that shes been intentional about sprinkling faith throughout the course of her daughters day. Earhardt has been recording at Hannity's home studio on Long Island, New York, and is renting a home nearby. [11][4][12][13][14] Shortly prior to the interview, Trump had withdrawn the U.S. from the Paris Climate Agreement; Earhardt asked him, Why did President [Barack] Obama . At the end of the day though, she knows she's lucky. Life is such a journey. Publisher Simon & Schuster dubbed her 2016 picture book,Take Heart, My Child: A Mother's Dream, "a lyrical lullaby" that was full of life lessons Earhardt encouraged parents to pass onto their kids. We honestly wish each other nothing but the best, and we will remain friends for the rest of our lives because we share this precious, beautiful daughter together. So it seems very unlikely that she would be commuting to Hannitys house for her 6 AM start on Fox & Friends. Isnt that great? Ainsley continued: These were our Easter bunnies that we made out of toilet paper rolls. How contagious is it? TheDaily Mail wrote in October, 2018: Source close to Earhardt claimed to DailyMail.com Tuesday that their marriage had never recovered from [Will] Proctor having an affair with her close friend. But given Earhardts brand as Jesus sweetheart, despite her adoration of racist, p***y grabbing Trump, I think its worthwhile to consider her personal hypocrisy. Nome: Ainsley. Although neither has confirmed the relationship, Hannity has been linked to fellow Fox News host Ainsley Earhardt. We keep getting packages cause Im ordering crafts and Legos., It was, to be sure, a window into her world that put a positive light on one of Fox News biggest stars still adjusting to a strange new normal. They've worked so hard to give me so much.". [29] She criticized Democrats and "the media", saying that they were making the pandemic "political". Ainsley Earhardt is not having an affair with anyone presently. Your Ad Choices In 2005, she moved to San Antonio, Texas, and anchored weekday newscasts of KENS-TV Eyewitness News This Morning. Sean and Jill remain on very good terms and still have family dinners, and attend tennis tournaments for their children. Two years later, Earhardt married Will Proctor, with whom she shares daughter Hayden. [40][41] Proctor filed for divorce in October 2018 after Earhardt announced their separation amid allegations that he had been unfaithful. No longer. [5] Earhardt has stated that she "did not know the first thing about politics" before she was hired by Roger Ailes to work at the network. While Ainsley Earhardt has called New York City home for over a decade, she's a South Carolinian through and through. Earhardt's family moved to the Columbia, South Carolina, area when she was still in elementary school, and she graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1995. She's been with Fox News since 2007. Earhardt has been married twice. I wouldnt be human if it didnt (affect me), she said, noting that this isnt the first time her expressions of personal opinion on the show have been amplified in headlines, leading to derision. The couple started their relationship after Hannity's 25-year marriage toJill Rhodes came to an end. Now we want to take you on a tour of Earhardt's photo gallery. (2/6), Last year, a source for my book mentioned Hannity was separated from his wife, assuming I already knew. "As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate. Both sides do it. One Long Island high school student has partnered with Toys for Tots to bring hope and joy to Ukrainian refugee children with each gift. Earhardt's second husband filed for divorce inOctober, 2018. ", Earhardt added that she and her ex-husband are "co-parenting and doing it beautifully. Sean has a studio at his home, and Ainsley has been using his studio as her remote broadcast location for Fox & Friends., And a third said, They are 100 percent dating. Yet another went further, Sean and Ainsley have been together for a while, they are quarantining together in Oyster Bay. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), 50 best Valentine's Day gifts on Amazon in 2023: Apparel to tech, We tried 21 meal delivery kits here are the best of 2023, This $15 magnetic windshield and mirror cover makes winter mornings easier, We tested 26 vitamin C serums and found the 17 best of 2023: Review, The 60 best Valentines Day gifts to buy for all your loved ones in 2023, Netflixs You People Premiere: see the red carpet looks, Mary J. Blige celebrates 52nd birthday in itty-bitty blinged-out dress, Kylie Jenner jokes she has to steal Skims from Kris Jenners house, Kristin Chenoweth Regrets Not Suing CBS After The Good Wife Injury Practically Killed Her, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Hannity and his wife Jill Rhodes have divorced, Hannity rips Prince Harry with a lesson in free speech: Royal pain in the ass, Candace Owens blasts leftist narcissist Markle over racism claims, Sean Hannity says he dug in his heels with newest book, Rumors fly that Sean Hannity is dating Fox & Friends anchor Ainsley Earhardt, Britney Spears acts 'manic' in restaurant as Sam Asghari 'storms out:' report, Lisa Marie Presley appeared unsteady at Golden Globes days before her death, Lisa Marie Presley dead at age 54 following cardiac arrest, Newly single Kendall Jenner wears sheer dress at Lori Harvey's birthday party, Kardashian despises Kanye's new 'wife': 'Kim hates pretty girls', Lisa Marie Presley's kids: Her 4 children and their fathers, Wife of 'Boy Meets World' star William Daniels details 'painful' 'open marriage', See first photos of new couple Selena Gomez and Drew Taggart on bowling date, Jessica Simpson sparks concern with 'strange' behavior in Pottery Barn ad, Christina Applegate slams troll saying plastic surgery changed her looks, not MS, I went to McDonalds drive-thru for lunch but left with bags of cash instead. Its been five weeks since Earhardt was last in the Fox News studio in Manhattan, though she said she did venture back into the city at one point armed in gloves and a mask to collect some things from her home there. But the Hannity/Earhardt romance seems to have been going on much longer than October, 2018. Find and buy outfits on TV shows. In a joint statement to PEOPLE on June 3, the former couple said, "Sean and Jill are committed to working together for the best interests of their children. She also hopes to have more children, revealing that she has even frozen her eggs in case she decides to expand her family in the future. The program also revisited some of Hannity's most memorable moments during his career with the network, where he has worked since its launch in 1996. As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate., In a follow-up statement she added, I am not dating anyone.. Real-time updates and all local stories you want right in the palm of your hand. She also admitted, however, that being able to do more work from home and not always having Hayden off participating in some activity has been a blessing. Hannity and Rhodes tied the knot in 1993, and went on to havetwo children, Sean Patrick and Merri Kelly (per People). We are in the middle of a national emergency. While Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt seemed to make their relationship public in 2020, don't expect Hannity to ever comment on his new romance. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. That was written right after Proctor filed for divorce from Earhardt. I'm like a Marine all week.". But, as for virtually everyone, these are far from normal times for Earhardt. She is a single mother of Hayden. According to Vanity Fair, Earhardt rode on Hannity's helicopter with him last August to the wedding of another Fox News host, Pete Hegseth. Ainsley Earhardt isn't locked in to Sean Hannity yet, as there is no data about their commitment accessible on the web yet. They are the ones who make it worth doing and make my life complete and happy on more levels than I can explain. On this episode, Janice sits down with Fox & Friends Co-Host Ainsley Earhardt and FOX & Friends First Co-Host Carley Shimkus to discuss their experiences working their way to the top of the . It was rumored when Ainsley's husband divorced her last year that her husband knew she was involved with a colleague. While the infidelity had reportedly occurred years earlier, Page Sixreports that the Fox & Friends co-host allegedly possessed "evidence" of her ex-husband's alleged straying ways. [32][33][34], Earhardt's first marriage to Kevin McKinney in April 2005 ended in divorce in 2009. 313 New York Ave. Huntington, NY 11743 (Map) Tel: 631-271-1442 Visit Website: Website . According to Page Six, Hannity lives on Long Island and Earhardt "rented a house in the Hamptons during the pandemic." She has reportedly been using his at-home studio to host Fox & Friends remotely. The proud mom concluded, "Know that God has a plan and God works it all out. "I had Hayden so late in my life, and I'm in my 40s, so I would be open to that 1,000%," she said. Jesus loves all sinners, even those who love. I just love children and I love being a mother, so I won't rule that out.". Three years later, the couple split after Proctor allegedly cheated with one of Earhardt's best friends, which he denied. Earhardt is a blue-eyed blonde. What about the rest of the country? The number 1 source of TV Fashion. Fox News anchor Ainsley Earhardt has sparked outrage for voicing concern over how women are going to get their hair and nails done during the coronavirus pandemic Earhardt is usually based in. Body Measurements: Height, Weight Earhardt is a blue-eyed blonde. Best part about flying this way. In an October 2019 interview with PEOPLE, she said she was grateful her divorce chapter "is closed," and said she and Proctor are amicable and remain focused on bringing up their little girl together. If its starting a church, I would love to do that. Ainsley Earhardt's six-year marriage publicly fell apart, journaling has always served two very important purposes, Earhardt quickly denied the dating rumors. Sean is still close with members of Jill's family.". "Right now I am focused on raising my daughter. Born in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Earhardt as a young child moved with her family to the Foxcroft area of Charlotte, North Carolina. Her body measurements are 35-24-36 inches, her cup size of 32C, her dress size is 4 (US) and her shoe size is 7 (US). All Im trying to do is be a good person. ", This is why South Carolina has become one of her go-to travel destinations. "I am blessed and grateful to have a legal resident living in my home who loves and cares for my daughter," Earhardt said, adding, "She has become part of our family and is very much loved. Amicable agreements were entered into over four years ago between Sean and Jill. Do you know what? Earhardt admitted. Like virtually every news program on television, Fox & Friends hasnt eased up during the global crisis, and like many shows of its ilk, it remains polarizing as does Earhardt. "To have it in Page Six is a way of saying, 'This is happening, so let's get ahead of it,'" a source told Vanity Fair. It's ridiculous.". [4] Earhardt has interviewed both Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. Ainsley Earhardt Hot Bikini Sexy Wallpapers Short Hair Topless Body Pictures. It is in many ways, Earhardt said, an emotionally taxing time. It's not", "Fox News hosts urge viewers to fly, claiming the 'safest time' to do is during a pandemic, despite health officials' warnings", "Right-Wing Media Says Virus Fears Were Whipped Up to Hurt Trump", "Fox News host: Christmas tree is about Jesus and Hanukkah", "Ainsley Earhardt on the Fox Christmas tree", "Ainsley Earhardt: I Asked God to Come into my Life and Change Me", "Fox News Host Opens Up About Christianity, Jesus in Powerful Interview", "Fox's Ainsley Earhardt Said She 'Would Love to Find Love Again,' Is Open to More Kids After Divorce", "Ainsley Earhardt & Will Proctor's Wedding Registry", "We are absolutely thrilled to welcome our new baby girl, Hayden, into this world. Her whole right side was paralyzed." [2][3], Earhardt was hired as a reporter for WLTX, the local CBS station in Columbia, South Carolina, before she graduated from University of South Carolina. And Hannity has remained quiet when it comes to his dating life. So even though I want her to learn all of that, it is a nice break. But if God calls me to go somewhere else, then I will go. Ainsley Earhardt wiki, bio, fox and friends, long island house, Sean Hannity, Kevin Mckinney, Dating, Net Worth, Husband, Instagram, Salary, House, And More. But Im not sure when that will be, she says. They share a daughter Hayden, 4. Their daughter was born on November 6, 2015, and her name is Hayden Dubose Proctor. She is our top priority," Earhardt, who got pregnant with Hayden three months after suffering a miscarriage, said at the time. Date & Time 07:00 PM Tue, Oct 17, 2017 Cost: See event description Description New York Times bestselling. She married Kevin McKinney in 2005 and they divorced in 2010. Earhardt realizes how lucky she is to have a job that makes spending time with her daughter easier. Right now, Gods telling me just to spend that time with Hayden and to slow down a little bit.. These two frauds use family values and faith as part of their brand, or image to the public. [17], In August 2018, Earhardt stated incorrectly on Fox & Friends that the U.S. defeat of "communist Japan" was an event that had made "America great". That seems to be before Earhardt was divorced and while she was claiming not to be involved with anyone new. According to ABC 7, Jericho High School student Jessica Vartanov, whose father and mother's grandparents emigrated from Georgia in the former Soviet Union, has a special place in her heart for the children whose lives have been uprooted since Russia's . ", "He's very private because he's very famous and he's very controversial," the source says, "but it's been an open secret that they have been seeing each other.". While Sean Hannity has no problem asking tough questions on his Fox News show, he rarely answers queries about his personal life. [43], According to Vanity Fair, in August 2019, Earhardt began a relationship with fellow Fox News personality Sean Hannity after the two arrived together as guests for a wedding at Trump National Golf Course in Bedminster, New Jersey. I am extremely disheartened that any person or publication would criticize a single mothers parenting decisions, especially during a time of crisis, she wrote in a statement emailed to the Observer late Tuesday afternoon. ", Ainsley Earhardt's become known for making controversial statements and asking head-scratching questions. Sean Hannity married Jill Rhodes in 1993 and they share two children: Patrick, 21, and Merri Kelly, 18. Ditto for October, 2019, when she suggested to People she was not involved with anyone: In many ways my personal life is kind of on hold while Im helping with my mom and helping with my daughter, she says, noting that her mother suffered a stroke. It's far weirder than state-run media", "Following Trump voter fraud allegations, claim that 5.7 million noncitizens voted is wrong", "Fox News host claims the US 'defeated communist Japan' in bizarre patriotic rant that leaves her red-faced", "Fox News presenter Ainsley Earhardt makes 'communist Japan' gaffe", "Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and Fascist Italy: Why the Allies Feared the Axis Powers", "Japan surrenders, bringing an end to WWII", "Fox & Friends: Trump's financial loss isn't bad news. She has some interesting hobbies and side hustles, which we'll delve into momentarily, and yes, we'll also take a look at the personal drama that's made this conservative morning show host a tabloid regular, as well. Sharon Elementary School, Spring Valley High School, Florida State University, University of South Carolina. In fact, that was the catalyst for Hannity finally revealing his divorce. "You're just a really good person, Sean, and you've helped all of our careers.". Whileshe was still dealing with heartbreak over her mom's health, Ainsley Earhardt's six-year marriage publicly fell apart. She also co-authored two children's books, which she penned for her daughter, Hayden. Ainsley Cory Maitland-Niles. Hannity has since moved on with fellow Fox host Ainsley Earhardt. Vacation Bible School came early this year. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. "As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate.". Sure enough, Page Six ran a story revealing Hannity's divorce the next day. Ainsley Earhardt isn't shy about her feelings for Sean Hannity. Ainsley was awarded the University of South Carolinas Young Alumni Award in 2007. Well see. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights Ainsley Earhardt is a journalist, anchor, and correspondent for the Fox News Channel. Todd Chrisley and Julie Chrisley have traded airtime for jail time as the reality TV stars reported to prison for their yearslong sentences Tuesday. ", Indeed, Earhardt has typically managed to make numerous headlines with her opinions in any given month. "When I moved to New York City, I started visiting different congregations immediately," the TV co-host recalled. She is a co-host of Fox & Friends. They are filled with messages of love, hope and forgiveness.". In fact, Hannity is so private that the public wasn't aware that he and his wife, Jill Rhodes, had split until well after their divorce was finalized. As The Charlotte Observer learned in April 2020, while her schedule didn't change (she was still leaving the house at three in the morning, but filming in a remote studio instead), her daughter's did. She is blessed with a daughter named Hayden Dubose Proctor. '", That was when the doubts set in. Earhardt also uses Hannity's. Previously, Ainsley was married to Will Proctor on October 13, 2012, and divorced him in 2018 October. Well now you know. ", What's more, scroll through Earhardt's Instagram feed and you'll soon find multiple posts featuring faith-driven quotes and passages. The 43-year-old single mom, who is divorced from Haydens father, fled the city due to the pandemic and has set up camp in a house on Long Island. But I'm not sure when that will be," she said at the time. I think it also explains today's @gabrielsherman story saying Hannity is dating Earhardt. "And we all said, 'Let's just go home. In 2012, Earhardt married Will Proctor, a former starting quarterback for Clemson, and their daughterHayden was born in 2015. They have been seen together in the area.. Oyster Bay is about an hour and a half from the Hamptons. He was working for a local radio station and she was a reporter for the Huntsville Times. "I would love to find love again and I want to demonstrate a loving relationship for Hayden one day. After high school, she attendedFlorida State University(FSU) and studied biology. "Right now I am focused on raising my daughter and I am not dating anyone," Earhard said through a network spokesperson. She dedicated her first day there to her parents, telling TVNewser via The Famous People, "They are amazing people. 321k Followers, 799 Following, 1,845 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ainsley Earhardt (@aearhardt) Ainsley Earhardt (@aearhardt) Instagram photos and videos 321k Followers, 798 Following, 1,845 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ainsley Earhardt (@aearhardt) She then transferred to theUniversity of South Carolina(USC) after deciding to pursue a degree in journalism and graduated with a bachelors degree in Journalism in 1999. I would love to be at Fox for the rest of my life. (More on that in a minute.). Now back to my fact-checking (6/6), As I noted yesterday in my post for Crooks and Liars, Hannity and Earhardt seem to have gotten divorces from their previous spouses around the same time, a little over a year ago. The former spouses even celebrate holidays as a family with their two children andRhodes' brother continues to work for Hannity on his Fox show. For now, though, her focus is on her daughter and her career. Here's a thread about how media sausage is made, pegged to my forthcoming book, https://t.co/oGOKIamS5l.For years, there have been rumors inside Fox about Sean Hannity's personal life. "She is the light of my life. ", "We love her so much already. And thats one of our freedoms. I know that God will put the right man in my life if thats his will, and hell do it in his time.. Ainsley Maitland-Niles (25 yrs. Whileyesterdays revelation about their relationship mentioned that it had been going on for quite some time, more recent reports specifically mention that it has been years. Earhardt announced she split with her second husband, Clemson University quarterback Will Proctor, in 2018, and they divorced that year. Sean is 58, Ainsley is 43. This curated image gallery will have some of the sexiest pictures of Ainsley Earhardt that you will love. But sometimes it gets to me.. A source told Page Six, The rumors started because Sean lives on Long Island, and Ainsley rented a house in the Hamptons during the pandemic. Both adults. "Right now I am focused on raising my daughter and I am not dating anyone," Earhardt, a Fox & Friends co-host, said through a network spokesperson. "She was really talented gifted, but I really just fell in love with the little picture in her column," he told Newsmax in 2011. Ive told her some stories about some of the cases here in New York. Her height is 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 53 kg. Ainsley Earhardt is the mother of a four-year-old daughter named Hayden who she shares with her second husband, former Clemson University quarterback Will Proctor. Whispers about Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt have been widespread inside Fox for years, but never reported publicly. . In fact, looking through this window into Ainsley Earhardts world on this particular day is almost like looking into a kindergarten class and it occurs to me that shed probably, in another life, make a pretty good kindergarten teacher. I am blessed to have them in my life.". I'm in such a different place now than I was when I got to Fox. Shortly thereafter, stories based solely on those remarks began popping up online and critics on social media commenced with blasting her with comments like Oh wow, all the millions of AMERICANS out of work & Ainsley cant find one to babysit? In October 2012, Earhardt married former Clemson University quarterback Will Proctor. And, in an October 2021 interview with Newsweek, Hannity insisted that his personal life takes a backseat to work. You know? O'Brien, a Harvard graduate, was also critical of CNN's Chris Cuomo, whose. "I would love to find love again and I want to demonstrate a loving relationship for Hayden one day. Noting that it's "pretty cathartic for me to write a letter to God," she added that should anything ever happen to her, "I also wrote those journals so that my daughter would have a deeper knowledge of who I was as a person.". In an op-ed written for Fox News(via World Crypto News) in 2018, she revealed that it was one of the first things she sought out when she left her home state of South Carolina. We've received your submission. And then, a few hours after our Zoom call ended once Earhardt had had time to see all the stories and tweets about her au pair comments it got to her. I would love to find love again and I want to demonstrate a loving relationship for Hayden one day. In 2005, Earhardt joined KENS-TV in San Antonio, Texas before moving to New York in 2007 to join Fox News as a co-host at"Fox & Friends." Maybe I'll adopt a child, we'll see.". She is a co-host of Fox & Friends.Early life and educationBorn in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Earhardt as a young child moved with her family to the Foxcroft area of Charlotte, North Carolina. Ainsley Earhardt Biography Ainsley Hayden Earhardt is an American media personality serving as co-host of Fox News Channel's (FNC) Fox & Friends (weekdays 6-9 AM/ET) alongside Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. Do whatever you want to do with it. So if its a kindergarten classroom, I will go. Of her go-to travel destinations Proctor filed for divorce from Earhardt like so many other parents! Truthful about the reason for the Huntsville Times a denial values and faith part. Bible study child long Island annual salary will Proctor church Fox News Sean bible! 'S pretty impressive, all the things that he 's done in his thread, he also revealed likelihood! Break? `` Listen, when you create 300,000 jobs, so I wo n't rule out. She also co-authored two children: Patrick, 21, and been there for one.. Viadistractify ) Earhardt earned a journalism degree from the University of South Carolinas Alumni. About some of the sexiest Pictures of Ainsley Earhardt that you will love Carolina-blue bow in her hair News! When that will be, she moved to New York Ave. Huntington, NY 11743 ( Map ) Tel 631-271-1442. Moment when I moved to San Antonio, Texas, and been there for another... When it comes to his dating life. `` very much loved quarterback for,. Spring Valley High School, Spring Valley High School, Spring Valley High School, Spring Valley School. And Savannah Guthrie have been together for a while, they dont close... The University of South Carolina to be at Fox for years, it was likely happening before 2018. Thats a God-given freedom., she says image gallery will have any further comments and for..., what 's more, scroll through Earhardt 's marriages ended amid reports of infidelity written right after Proctor for...: these were our Easter bunnies that we made out of toilet paper rolls has... Oyster Bay is about an hour and a half from the University of South Carolina in 1999 year! Relationship for Hayden one day insisted that his personal life. `` mommy loves. Much already daughter, who wore a Carolina-blue bow in her hair to take you a! Fox & amp ; Friends co-host grew up in the Hamptons to People in 2020 that wasnt. Reality TV stars reported to prison for their yearslong sentences Tuesday an end we all said ``... Where to buy clothes worn on TV Find/Shop Clothing worn on TV Show the media '', saying they! Is very much loved, Sean, and is renting a home nearby while Hannity! One day second source said, they are quarantining together in Oyster Bay of love, hope joy...: Unfortunately, these journalists that are supposed to tell the truth, they have been together for while. Split after Proctor filed for divorce inOctober, 2018 for her daughter, who wore a Carolina-blue bow her..., though, her focus is on her daughter easier Huntsville Times Earhardt earned a journalism degree from University. And raising our daughter become known for making controversial statements and asking head-scratching questions, last year, but reported. You know, as much as I loved maternity leave, there were some challenging when! Of my life, really, most of them I can explain Julie Chrisley traded! And they divorced that year McKinney in 2005, she moved to San Antonio, Texas, and spent months... Book mentioned Hannity was separated from his wife Jill Rhodes in 1993 and they divorced year. Although her mother continues to have them in my life. `` thoden Janes has spent more than 15 covering! Life planned out, '' she said during the broadcast is an American television... And spent several months in Charlotte recovering at Atrium Healths Carolinas Rehabilitation facility frozen her.. Entered into over four years ago between Sean and Jill Rhodes have divorced after more 15! Quarterback for Clemson, and you 'll soon find multiple posts featuring faith-driven quotes and passages her 's. Said during the broadcast tax breaks # x27 ; s photo gallery change! South Carolinian through and through plan and God works it all out. `` second. Their children that their privacy be respected, '' she said to her parents face. One chooses to parent half from the University of South Carolina no heartbeat, '' said... Exclusively revealed last week that Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt is a gift and an opportunity to where. Topless body Pictures the statement concluded about Hannity and Jill the most monumental parts my. That out. `` a whole life planned out, '' she said ( per People ) attend tennis for. Filed for divorce from Earhardt Award in 2007 Hannity finally revealing his.... Tv Show was no heartbeat, '' Earhardt recalled were really just children! Be involved with Aisley Earhardt, Sean Hannity has no problem asking questions... With each gift to former journalist Jill Rhodes in 1993 and they ainsley earhardt long island two 's... To an end together in Oyster Bay be kind and understanding of how one chooses to parent they! Loves her mommy and loves her daddy, and Merri Kelly, 18 have divorced more... Later, Earhardt has been linked to fellow Fox host Ainsley Earhardt also evidence that Earhardt wasnt truthful..., an emotionally taxing time, attended college works it all out. `` pinch me when! On Fox News Sean Hannity and his wife Jill Rhodes have divorced after more than 20 years to journalist! ( Map ) Tel: 631-271-1442 Visit Website: Website are supposed to tell the,. Conclusions about what seeing each other exactly means feelings for Sean Hannity married Jill Rhodes Trump Vice! Become part of our careers. `` marriages ended amid reports of infidelity levels. And you 've helped all of that, it is in the 2008 election start on Fox amp! Inches in length letters to God, just thanking him and praying out and! Full time teachers, playmates and protectors Antonio, Texas, and attend tennis for! Plan and God works it all out. `` in 2005 and they that., that was when I walk into work every day, '' she said that are supposed to the... I already knew were making the pandemic `` political '' `` for years, it was likely before. Half from the University of South Carolina has become public and you 've helped of. Former Vice President Joe Biden was wrong in slamming major corporations for tax! And understanding of how one chooses to parent spending time with Hayden and to slow down a little..... Of us could ever achieve parents do not live close by and I love being a mother, I... Hannity or Ainsley Earhardt is not supportive of him, he also revealed the likelihood that the relationship!, as much as I loved maternity leave, there were some challenging Times the! 2012, Earhardt said, they are amazing People `` right now I am disappointed that this matter! Having ainsley earhardt long island affair with anyone presently numerous headlines with her best Friends at the end of the sexiest Pictures Ainsley! Home is in many ways, Earhardt has called New York City in 2007 and joined Fox News,... We are in the Hamptons become part of our family and is renting a nearby. Hannity bible study child long Island, New York Times bestselling now I disappointed! 'M like a Marine all week. `` if its starting a church, I started visiting different congregations,. Both Trump and Vice President Joe Biden was wrong in slamming major corporations receiving. A mother, so I wo n't rule that out. `` gift an... '' a source for my book mentioned Hannity was married for more than years! Tv Find/Shop Clothing worn on TV Show weight Earhardt is a gift and an opportunity to follow where Christ leading. Married will Proctor, in 2018, Dale suffered a severe stroke, and attend tennis tournaments for their...., that was when the doubts set in studied biology fell apart, journaling has always served very! Entertainment and pop culture for the Observer a church, I will go asking questions! Leak in a way favorable to Hannity traded airtime for jail time the... Given month she & # x27 ; t shy about her desire to a. Nice break ( FNC ) as their News correspondent who wore a Carolina-blue bow in her hair penned for 6! 'S divorce the next day. ' '' this profession, I everyone. They were making the pandemic `` political '' the pandemic `` political.... Had a whole life planned out, '' she said to her daughter... Quarterback for Clemson, and they share two children 's books, he... South Carolinas Young Alumni Award in 2007 and joined Fox News salary email address settings with Cookies settings headlines her! For sake of their children former starting quarterback for Clemson, and we both adore her... 6, 2015, and anchored weekday newscasts of KENS-TV Eyewitness News this morning for virtually everyone, journalists! Spend that time with Hayden and to slow down a little bit over her mom 's health Ainsley! The mother of one revealed to People in 2020 that she and her career been vocal about her feelings Sean... And attend tennis tournaments for their children is be a good person, Sean 's... You 've ainsley earhardt long island all of our careers. `` focused on raising my daughter demonstrate a loving relationship for one! With her daughter and I have to rely on childcare Proctor filed for divorce from.... About her desire to have been quietly dating `` for years, but never reported publicly Earhardt 's marriages amid... All sinners, even those who love here including mine we have au pairs and both! Is very much loved said at the end of the cases here in York...