Out of stock (2 customer reviews) ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO #49 - SINGLE ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO $ 13.20. Excellent flavor and taste. Length: 7.625" (194mm) Ring Gauge: 49 (19mm) Per Box: 25 A FAMILY TRADITION SINCE 1912 Arturo Fuente cigars are consistently rated among the best cigars in the world. 2023 Cigar Country. Grea tservice from Neptune. E. P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Inmensos es un formato Gran Toro, que mide 152 mm de longitud con un dimetro de 23,82 mm (calibre 60 anillos). The Anejo comes in one of the rarest shapes, the No. Cigar God is a retailer of premium cigars. Overall Outstanding, great price. 48 7" * 48, About: Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. Take your time and enjoy one of Fuente's very best ! Nice even burn with a nice finish to it. Strength:FullWrapper:Connecticut BroadleafOrigin:Dominican Republic. Incredible, especially with 2 or more years of age. I keep staring at it every special occasion wondering if and when I will ever enjoy it. A FAMILY TRADITION SINCE 1912Arturo Fuente cigars are consistently rated among the best cigars in the world. The aejo is a full body complex maduro wrapped aged cigar. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I didnt want this one to end. I found more than one online store selling them for $10 each. From $128.52 - $365.00. Blended with only the very best Dominican fillers and binder exclusively from Chateau de la Fuente farm, this blend is rich, spicy, slightly sweet and unique. Thank you Neptune. Fuente Fuente Opus X 8; God of Fire 10; Guantanamera 10; H.Upmann 26; Henri Wintermans 8; HoneyRose 3; Hoyo De Monterrey 33; . Wish I bought more of them when they were in stock! This is my favorite cigar ever. Removed all cellphones and let them rest for 3 month. My favorite Fuente. If you are not of the legal age to purchase tobacco products, do not enter this website. Carlos "Carlito" Fuente Jr. also told halfwheel that there would be another size, which he described as a "Lancero Figurado . I enjoyed it all the way to the nub. This is really a nice stick. This has got to one of the finest cigars ever made, Has the chocolate and bourbon combination. Fantastic smoke! Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave. Very nice cigar. Got better as it went. You can not go wrong with this one and also as my last review do not let the price scare you buy it now. These Dominican cigars are sold out as quick as lightning, so make sure you grab a couple of Aejos once you see them in stock. While not that off from the No. Size: 6 1/4 Inches. I was quite impressed with the first one, but it became a bit too strong for even ME as it burned down. Made with the same filler and binder as the OpusX cigars. This website requires you to be 21 years of age or older. Being that im not a big fan of big ring cigars, i was a little skeptical about the anejo shark. Qty: Add . Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Tired of waiting!!!". The cigar needs rest but will be smoking perfectly in summer, I grab these every time they are available. 60 (6 1/8 x 48) 2011. You can never go wrong with an Anejo. Not as rich as the 888. Arturo Fuente Anejo cigars are made with the same filler and binder as the famed OpusX cigars. Pre-light I can still taste wood and cognac. Fuente said:" we will never rush the hands of time!". Quick View Beautiful cigar with a great construction and burn. In Stock. Oxford life is about creating friendships while enjoying a great cigar. As usual a top cigar! The cigar is full bodied and sweet. My only regret. 5-star Cigar experience, EASILY. Use | Privacy Policy Neptune delivered as requested and I am very pleased with the smoking experience of the Anejo. After firing one up, you can expect a bouquet of cocoa, caramel, subtle spice, dried fruit, and vanilla. 55 6" * 55. The toast all the way until the final 1/3 is simply amazing and I am honestly considering another box to store, as I don't want to run out prior to the next release! I have totally enjoy these hard to find,in the US. Very light smoke, would even recommend for a beginner. I couldn't even finish it. Share 0 Tweet 0. . It is dark, slender, and elegantly dressed in a cedar sleeve and red foot band. Ordered several more. Winning Bid: $73.00 Winner: pez3495 Bid History (9 bids total - Details) Bidder Bid Amount pez3495 (Winner) A great cigar, particularly for special friends and celebratory occasion. Let us notify you when this product is back in stock! Well constructed cigar with a balance of flavor & boldness yet a smooth smoke. Arturo Fuente Anejo Produced on a limited basis just twice per year (generally around Christmas and Father's Day), the Anejo line of Arturo Fuente cigars is one of the family's rarest and most coveted. This truly is a silver lining. 1 Natural(6 3/4 X 44), Perfecxion No. Cigar Ashtrays; Cigar Cutters. Absolutely FANTASTIC only downfall was only able to order 3. If it weren't for the hurricane this idea may never have come to fruition. The taste and aroma are among the best i've ever had. Free shipping on any order over $50 Toggle menu (800) 46 MARDO. Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No 48 7 48 Cigars - Maduro Box of 25 Arturo Fuente Cigars $395.00 Compare Only 1 left in stock Arturo Fuente Anejo 46 Cigars - Maduro Box of 25 Arturo Fuente Cigars $432.42 Add to Cart Compare Only 3 left in stock Arturo Fuente Anejo 60 Cigars - Maduro Box of 25 Arturo Fuente Cigars $521.00 Add to Cart Compare Neptune TM Reg. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. I had to correct the burn twice but that may be because I didnt let it rest in the humidor long enough. I love this cigar. Great cigar! Another great smoke from the Fuentes Anejo line. Sweet wood, cream, pepper, and chocolate notes coming off this stick. description. Arturo Fuente, consistently provides some of the best Cigars in the industry. Great couples flavors, perfect draw, almost like a big lancero or thin churchill. Arturo Fuente Aejo cigar offers a complex flavor and refined smoke that can be fully appraised by experienced cigar aficionados. Arturo Fuente Rare Pink is a line of shaped cigars (including one that's a hybrid of a lancero and a figurado) made with Ecuadoran wrappers and a hint of Nicaraguan tobacco in the filler. My first year smoke The Shark. Box Reserva 46 5 5/8 x 46, 5 Pack Reserva 46 5 5/8 x 46, Box Reserva 888 6 5/8 x 44, 5 Pack Reserva 888 6 5/8 x 44, Box Reserva 48 7 x 48, 5 Pack Reserva 48 7 x 48, Box Reserva 49 7 5/8 x 49, 5 Pack Reserva 49 7 5/8 x 49, Box Reserva 50 5 1/4 x 50, 5 Pack Reserva 50 5 1/4 x 50, Box Reserva 55 6 x 55, 5 Pack Reserva 55 6 x 55, Box Reserva 60 6 1/4 x 48, 5 Pack Reserva 60 6 1/4 x 48, Single Reserva 55 6 x 55, Single Reserva 888 6 5/8 x 44, Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Smooth, aged tobacco taste with a little spice. one of the most flavorful smokes in my opinion. Always a go to smoke. Top of the line Fuente Cigar. Inside, the binder is Dominican, and the filler is Dominican. Copyright 2023 CigarAndPipes.com, Website designed & developed by eggheads.io. Rich and deep Maduro flavor. Smooth and balanced flavors -- easy on the palate. Would gladly smoke anytime. One of my favorites lately. Shop when you can Arturo Fuente Anejos at the best online prices here at Cuenca Cigars, your only and dedicated cigar provider! Arturo Fuente Brand Sampler $ 47.99 - $ 76.99 Select options Quick View Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Read more Quick View Sale! Just so good together. Whopping flavor and lovely aged character. I can please buy a box! 0 Review(s) in stock $ 179.00 - $ 186.00. 2022 Fuente Marketing Ltd. All trademarks and logos are the property of Fuente Marketing Ltd.Legal Information Privacy Policy. The anejos set a new standard for what small batch productions should be. 48 (2009) is a great cigar to go out onfor a while. I got my hands on a box of these about 5 years ago and have only one left in my humidor. Really enjoyable for me. Quick view. How did they address their misfortune? $270.00-$425.00. Great cigar !!! For many cigar enthusiasts, Arturo Fuente was their first cigar. CAO Pilon Anejo; New. Strength does not kick in until last third, never overwhelming (I smoke strong cigars). Very creamy. I believe you can find better value for $10, like Illusione Epernay. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. July 6, 2022. No. uppercase, 1 lowercase and numeric. always a fan favorite. As good as an Opus X, but not as strong and a great value. Anejo 3; Chateau Fuente 15; Don Carlos 18; Gran Reserva 9; Hemingway 12; Opus X 14; Opus X 20th Anniversary 8; Other 12; . add soem age and it will deliver more rewards. My poorer man's OpusX. No one was spared by this storm, including the famed Chateau de la Fuente. Smooth, burns even. Anejo Chateau Fuente Don Carlos Especiales Fuente Fuente Opus X Hemingway Magnum R Prometheus Sort by: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic Sun Grown $57.00 Choose Options Arturo Fuente Unnamed Reserve 2021 The construction is phenomenal and the flavors amazing. the arturo fuente anejo is a rare cigar rolled with the very best dominican fillar and binder from chateau de la fuente, then adds a 5-year-old connecticut maduro wrapper aged in a cognac barrel. This remains unsmoked. . An all select Dominican binder and filler are used that have gone through an additional aging process, giving the Arturo Fuente Anejo a truly distinct and ageless flavor. Even burn. 48(7 X 48) Anejo Reserva No. Uniquely attractive shape. 49 Double Corona is double the pleasure. To create this box-pressed masterpiece, Carlos Fuente combined rare Dominican vintage tobaccos with a rich and flavorful Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. Great cigar never disappoints me every time I smoke one of this beauties. Wrapper to filler ratio gives a wonderful taste. Category: ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO Brand: Arturo Fuente. Arturo Fuente Aejo cigars are among the rarest cigars in the world. No matter what shape or size, these are my favorite cigar by far. When I came across the A.Fuente Anejo, I was hooked in my personal opinion there is nothing that comes close to the smooth taste, slow burn and fantastic aroma. I always enjoy a.f double chateauthis was far better. I would reach for these over angles share. This is a great cigar that I will be buying again. Perfect draw, good burn, lots of smoke, tasted like other Anejos I've had, but in a smaller RG, which I prefer. I bought these specifically as a gift for a friend; we both very much appreciated these superfine Anejo cigars. Burns perfectly. They won't last long. I sent the batch back and the team as always - outstanding service. Almost every one was near perfect. Perfect. the flavors were a little bitter for me. Absolutely. Everything about this cigar is just perfect. Sold Out. the shape is amazing. 4.17 10,812 Reviews. the pre-light aroma is delicious with notes of cedar, chocolate, and leather. You havent lived till Smoked a Shark! I try to keep at least two in the humidor. ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO $ 12.05. To create this masterpiece, Carlos Fuente combined rare Dominican vintage tobaccos with a rich and flavorful Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. Master Blender Tasting Notes: "A toothy Maduro that burns and smokes like a dream. These dark, Connecticut Broadleaf-wrapped Dominicans are the result of tragedy and triumph from the esteemed Fuente family. You will not be disappointed. it's balanced by a medium-bodied base of almonds and wood." Smooth from top to bottom and consistent taste as well. $16.00) Country of Origin: Dominican Republic. If you like this blend you really must try the shark. Filler: Dominican. Out of stock. Arturo Fuente Tampa Bay Inspired Grey Dad Hat $30. Su correcta construccin permite un volumen de humo de medio a denso y una combustin uniforme. If you find these, buy them. Shark cigar has a torpedo shape that progresses from a rounded parejo shape to a square press, which makes it an especially rare Dominican cigar. Good smoke some have had very poor draw (2 0ut of 10) the finish is amazing. Arturo Fuente Anejo. quantity. 10 out of 10one of my favorite cigars. Text "CIGARGOD" to +12898074330 for text alerts on rare cigars in stock! Purchased a box. Spicy but very well balanced. ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO $ 229.95. The newest cigar coming from Arturo Fuente is a passion project with charity at its heart. 888 . Module : Toro Vitola de Galera : Toro Cape : Nicaragua Sous-Cape : Nicaragua Tripe : Nicaragua Longueur : 16,5 cm / 6 1/2 Inches Epaisseur : 2,10 cm / 54 ring gauge ", "I haven't had one of these in years. I have had several Opus X, never had an Anejo but bit the bullet and bought a box when I got the e-mail notice. Quick View . Never pass on these bad boys, you will regret it! They need to rest for a while before they truly shine. Everything about it was about perfect. Jack Schwartz Importer does not sell cigars or other . Cigar wrapper color varies from green (Double Claro or Candela) to black (MaduroorOscuro) with a full range of browns in between. Highly recommend and will be purchasing more in the future. Necesitar unos 90 minutos para disfrutar adecuadamente de este cigarro. Can't go wrong with any Anejo, As close as an opus x as you can get, great stick. All prices subject to change without notice. Out of stock . For more information visit our privacy policy. One of the best Ive had. I love the 858 sungrown, but occasionally it burns unevenly, a major aggravation for me. Beautiful construction. If rarity had a taste, it would taste like Anejo! This is wonderful, what a treat. Cinnamon flavored liqueur, cedar, earth, nuts, and spice. Never disappointed by Fuente and Anejo on a par with any Opus X. The ash is white and it holds for more than an inch. ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO #46 - BOX. Box Cigar Count: 25. If you enjoy the OPUS this is you backup cigar - Aejos have a blend of Opus X, Don Carlos, and Hemingway filler, with Connecticut broadleaf maduro wrappers that are cured in cognac barrels after they've been aged. While some are superb smokes this one just doesn't quite get there. If you havent tried theseput em on your list OUTSTANDING!! Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Queen "B" Sun Grown $ 159.00. 49 7"5/8 * 49, About: Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. Love the capping also, very rustic and artisanal and the same time. Arturo Fuente Anejo Cigars are truly some of the rarest cigars available on the market. Fantastic cigar, smoked one and bought a bunch more. Impression: The smoke was extremely pleasurable. I really enjoy the anejos from Fuentes. Always difficult to smoke your last of any great stick especially something like this that has been aged for years. FREE SHIPPING In stock. Smokes well, smokes long, no aftertaste. However, misfortune struck in the form of Hurricane George in 1998. Churchill, Corona Gorda, Lonsdale, Pyramid, Robusto, Toro, La Aroma de Cuba & La Gloria Cubana Monster Deal, Romeo y Julieta & Montecristo Monster Deal, La Aroma de Cuba 'Best Sellers' Assortment, Jetline Bugle Master Quad Torch Table Lighter, Arturo Fuente 'Journey Through Time' Ashtray. Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf. overall great smoke. Anejo cigars are rolled to perfection with only the finest aged Dominican tobaccos beneath exceptionally rich Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers patiently aged in Cognac barrels. If you have these in your humidor rest assured that you are one of the lucky ones. Chocolate, creamy leather. I buy some of these when available. Love the Fuente Anejos. Arturo Fuente Anejo. In fact, they are a little cheaper. a terrific smoke nearly worth the $18 price tag. Amazing cigar! Box of 25 cigars. Dont let the price scare you off. Arturo Fuente cigars are consistently rated among the best cigars in the world. Always a good cigar whenever I see one I always buy it this one in particular seemed to burn for awhile which was fine cause I had a good a hour and a half to kill. Unique cigar, very understated but rich earthy flavors. A1 , in all aspects. . The tastes from start to finish were phenomenal pleasing the palate with every draw. When these smokes are available put a couple in your sampler. 77 57/8 * 64 $800.00 2 in stock Add to shopping bag One of the rarest cigars to find, the Shark or No. There are only 2 downfalls i could come up with. One of my favorites when I can get it. The result is a smooth-smoking, full-bodied cigar with a unique, complex flavor and sweetness that only the hands of Arturo Fuente could create. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Very good cigar. Treat yourself to one of the finest and rarest cigars ever rolled! You can't go wrong with this. 1999-2023 NeptuneCigar.com, Neptune Cigars Inc., All Rights Reserved. I would avoid. Browse. Would recommend you let them rest before trying. There is still some cedar notes. It is definitively a very good cigar but expensive and HTF. Arturo Fuente Chateau Series $ 6.60 - $ 210.00 . Arturo Fuente Hands of Time Limited Edition Porcelain Ashtray. This is a very good cigar. 520.00 CHF. The cigar burns great and has a great taste. Reminds me of Havana. Just amazing construction and flavor.. AF. Burn was a little uneven but nothing a touch up or two couldn't fix. Arturo Fuente Canones Natural 8x5x52 $10.57 Arturo Fuente Canones Natural 8x5x52 Box of 20 $210.97 Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Ashtray Orange $59.97 Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Doble Cinco 5x50 $11.47 Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Doble Cinco 5x50 Box of 30 $343.97 Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Doble Seis 6x52 $12.17 Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Doble Tres 5.5x44 $10.57 It's no wonder they are so popular, better than almost all of the cigars I've had that cost twice as much. $495.00. The pull was great. Shop here and look for the sale Arturo Fuente has never disappointed me! Excellent cigar nice white ash. Origin: Dominican Republic. Very well balanced and complex cigar. Not as good as they used to be. While not the Opus X which a lot of people compare it to it is a good cigar in its own right. Absolutely bursting with flavor! This is one of the best cigars I have ever had. Fantastic! These cigars are offered in boxes of 10 cigars and are rolled by General Cigar. I scored a whole box years ago - before I knew anything about them and have been trying to get my hand on them ever since. Arturo Fuente is one of the most sought-after brands offering authentic Dominican cigars produced in the Dominican Republic. You can call us but if you can trust me! I haven't tried the other vitolas but this #60 is tasty. It's almost a shame to classify these in the same category as other Dominicans (or Nicaraguans or Hondurans for that matter). Probably a little overrated. 498.00 CHF. I can't wait until Neptune has these in stock a few times a year. However I love its unique shape and flavor. I don't think there is any better Anejo Stick than the Shark from Fuente. Waited three months for this onewell worth the wait. Period. Absolutely a phenomonal smoke. Arturo Fuente is a family owned company located in Santiago, Dominican Republic. Anejo; Black Diamond; Diamond Crown Julius Caeser; Casa Fuente; Don Arturo Destino al Siglo; . Arturo Fuente . As with many of the Fuente Anejo line, this cigar offers good draw, smooth taste and a fine finish. You simply can't go wrong with any of them. Anejo Tres Ocho 8-8-8 . I know you would if there was an Opus band on them instead =), Often overlooked for other sizes or the Opus counterpart, but even more so underrated because of that very reason. Anejo bears a flavor and depth unlike any other cigar on the market. Filler is the term used to describe the tobacco inside a cigar or the "guts" of the cigar. The dark oily wrapper is a pleasure to hold. Never disappointed. Arturo Fuente OpusX Heaven & Earth 6 Cigars Sampler $ 459.00. Bulk of my review relates to Neptunes service which is five stars. 46(5 5/8 X 46) Anejo Reserva No. 77 or shark as it's more commonly known. ive had anejos in 888. this one didnt draw and had to toss it. Ashton . I wait for the Anejo release every year always stock up on a few different vitolas. WE ARE OPEN! These are my favorite size in the Anejo line. Quick View . I just had this cigar after dinner paired with a brandy, awesome stuff! this blend yields a rich, spicy, slightly sweet smoke and the unique . At Cigar God, we do not sell tobacco products to anyone under . Arturo Fuente Anejos cigars are prized and praised by all who have had the good fortune of finding them; however, they are notoriously difficult to come by. I can't wait to try after being in my humidor for a few weeks !! 46, a Corona Grande, to No. This Arturo Fuente Anejo No.77 The Shark cigar is made in Dominican Republic. Handmade cigars are completely made by hand from start to finish. Cigars Online Free Shipping Continental USA in orders of $99 or more. Ordering more today in fact. If I had to choose one stick to smoke for the rest of my life it would be this. In stock . The Arturo Fuente cigar brand is over 100 years old. Will admit the cognac does bite a little but I know after some time in the humidor it will settle down. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. There are only a handful of cigars on planet Earth that generate a full-tilt frenzy among true cigar nuts like the fabled Arturo Fuente Anejo. Great smoking event. Arturo Fuente Cigars Ashton Cigars Cuesta Rey Cigars Diamond Crown Cigars Prometheus Cigars La Estampa Cigars La Unica Cigars Tampa Sweethearts Cigars Accessories Humidors New Arrivals Cigars All Brands Arturo's Picks Custom Imprints Gift Certificates Gift Ideas Limited & Hard To Find Cigars Personal Sampler Samplers Special Occasions Great service! The burn line is wavy but nothing of concern. One of the best! Just about the most fantastic all around cigar, the SHARK is awesome! Thanks Luzzie! This cigar line, the Anejo, is very predictable: smooth burn, nice draw, delicious! Rich maduro wrapper leaves aged in Cognac barrels make the Arturo Fuente Aejo cigar a unique smoke. Arturo Fuente Hemingway Natural. Also hints of leather, wood, and subtle spice. This is by far my favorite vitola even over the sought after shark. This flavor profile remains for the last third. The 50 is a great one hour smoke. chocolate and mocha notes..awesome to retrohale. Established in 1912 by the family patriarch Don Arturo Fuente, the company came from humble beginnings but is now a global benchmark for the cigar industry. All Trademarks, product names, company names and logos are the property of their respective owners. Great smoke, poor man's opus x,treat your self, you'll enjoy it. Arturo Fuente Anejo $ 9.99 - $ 284.00 The Arturo Fuente Anejo cigar is one of the rarest cigars in the world. Arturo Fuente Anejo. "Sweet, thats all I can say. Arturo Fuente Curlyhead Natural (Lancero/Panatela) (6.5"x43) Box of 40 Limit 1 per order $111.36 msrp $128.00 In Stock 131 Add To Cart Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Cameroon (Perfecto) (4.0"x49) Box of 25 Limit 1 per order $144.64 msrp $166.25 Out Of Stock 170 shop now Arturo Fuente Chateau Series Double Chateau Toro Maduro 3 Options CAO Amazon Basin Extra Anejo; CAO Arcana Firewalker; CAO Flathead; CAO Pilon Anejo; CAO Session; CAO Vision; Casdagli Cigars. What can one say except "perfection", one of the best cigars on the market bar none. These cookies do not store any personal information. 54 in stock. Flavor profile reminds me of a chocolate brownie with a hint of cognac and the flavor intensifies as you smoke. Pepper to start with sweet molasses finish.Final third was best part of cigar. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Whether you are seeking a mild to medium smoke, or a full flavor maduro, Arturo Fuente has a cigar especially for you. These things are awesome smokes. I was fortunate to be able to enjoy a sophisticated smoke at a very reasonable price. One of the world's most rare cigars, the Aejo cigar is rolled with the very best Dominican filler and binder from Chateau de la Fuente, then adds a 5-year-old Connecticut maduro wrapper aged in a Cognac barrel. There are no soft spots or quality issues to speak of. First it looks great refined simplicity. Due to limited availability, only singles are available for purchase. It's not only a cigar, but a state of mindtremendous stick! Full bodied and strength, not quite my flavor profile but a good cigar. Size: 5 1/4 x 50. Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King T Rosado $ 10.50 - $ 210.00 Select options Quick View Sale! Arturo Fuente aejo brought no surprises and definitely no disappointments! The 44 ring gauge sometimes interferes with draw and also relating to the small ring gauge, this stick can burn "hot" if smoked too fast. My absolute favorite vitola for the Anejo's. Perfect construction and draw. 77 5"7/8 * 64, About: Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. Needs more age and time in the humidor. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 150.00; Best Selling. Arturo Fuente cigars are one of the most popular cigar brands in the world. 46 5"5/8 * 46, About: Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. The Shark is the Absolue Best Cigar I Smoke! I waited forever to get my hands on one(I bought two!!!??). Smoked it down to the nub. Sweet earthy tobacco aroma with early hints of caramel and vanilla. This is one wonderful stick. Easy draw, full of smoke and wonderfully structured. Great burn until final 1/3 but a nail opened it to the nub where taste got better. Im a huge fuente fan and this cigar showcases why. Good thick smoke, rich flavor (consistent entire time), Aroma is smooth, no sharp taste. Thereafter, the smoke is very flavorful and aging of the wrapper really imparts some sweet notes over herbal flavors. Additional information Reviews (2) Weight: 0.03 oz: Brand: Arturo Fuente. Well constructed. Firm grey white ash hanging on until half way down the stick. These are great in all shapes/ sizes. Save these for when the kids are all in bed and the wife has her book (or the Hallmark channel on) and her wine so that you won't feel rushed through the burn. Anejos are only available in obscenely limited quantities, however, Holts is proud to be your one-stop-shop for fabulous deals and supremely rare, hard-to-find cigars. Burn not always perfect, but cant blame it because of its shape. Still goodjust not as good. It taste like Tabaco with an undertone of diner coffee taste and smell not very complex in flavor but a very enjoyable nice long smoke to just compliment a morning coffee. 2022 Fuente Marketing Ltd. Absolutely delicious cigars!! Alle producten. The Arturo Fuente Reserva Xtra Viejo Aejo No. It lived up to the reviews. 50 Natural Robusto Cigar - Box" is back in stock! Anejo cigars are rolled to perfection with only the finest aged Dominican tobaccos beneath exceptionally rich Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers patiently aged in Cognac barrels. (verified owner) March 23, 2021. This is one of the world's most famous . Well worth the prove of admission, Grab as many as you can! I await delivery of these every fall. Size: 6 1/4 x 49. Nice and great company to buy from. Arturo Fuente | Chicago's Pipe, Cigar & Tobacco Store | Iwan Ries & Co. Search Estate Pipes Ashton Estate Pipes Astleys Estate Pipes Baldo Baldi Pipes Ben Wade Estate Pipe Caminetto Estate Pipes Castello Estate Pipes Charatan Estate Pipes Danish Estate Pipes Miscellaneous Don Carlos Estate Pipes Dunhill Estate Pipes GBD Estate Pipes Strength: medium to full. The flavor profile is very nice with subtle sweetness and enough spice. It's hard to beat a Arturo Fuente and now I had to try this one. These refined wrappers, combined with fine tobacco create a cigar that is unlike any other one in the world. Most cigars are manufactured in the Caribbean and Central America. Outstanding cigar, you need these on hand, box worthy. As you have all come to know I am a bit of a Fuente fanatic but this cigar really took me for spin. Tremendous cigar, one of my all time favorites. It will catch your attention with its unique flavor combination. Taste so good, I stopped by the local cigar shop and purchased a few more for my humidor. But it is available in several traditional sizes, as well. If you can find them you should buy them. Overall well made and worth trying especially if you are an Arturo Fuente maduro fan. Shape: Robusto. Cheers all around. Thats what makes the Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark one of the most famous cigars. I prefer this over the Opus X. CAO. One of the best from Arturo Fuente. Arturo Fuente Arturo Fuente Anejo No 46 (25) CHF 517.50. We will not send you any other e-mails or add you to our newsletter, you will only be e-mailed about this product! My favorite cigar. Out of stock. If you need a size recommendation, the Arturo Fuente 858 has been one of the best-selling options for years. Different flavors than the other AF Anejos I have tried. Lots of dark flavors. Anejo Reserva is always fantastic quality and this one is a pleasure to smoke! An entire century of legacy, passion, and success passed down from one generation to the next. 2023 Anthony's Cigar Emporium. the cigar looks a little intimidating because of the dark wrapper but it is very smooth and it has great flavors great cigar for the money. Therefore, I strongly recommend this cigar to all cigar enthusiasts. 77 is an aged dark maduro torpedo with a unique shape that starts off as a rounded parejo and progresses into a square press. I will always have a soft spot in my heart the the Anejo Shark. Smooth and great finish. Arturo Fuente Arturo Fuente Anejo Don Arturo Chateau Don Carlos Hemingway Magnum R Destino Siglo Gran Reserva Casa Cuba. Good but not a ton of spice for a stick in this price range. Very nice cigar, the ash was perfect. 928803 Arturo Fuente Anejo 888 Cigars. Add to Wishlist. I enjoyed every minute of it. Burn was even and sumptuous. Always good construction, burn and flavor profile. 926003 Arturo Fuente Anejo 60 Cigars. Delicious looking and smoking cigars with aging plume under the wrapper. Adding to cart. If you see one, buy one. A really nice smoke. This is a great cigar. As for the cigar itself, draw was effortless and produced lots of smoke. Great smoke on this cigar. Always look forward to this limited release a couple times a year. Box of 24 . Draw was perfect. Its a good everyday smoke. Beautiful cigar, extremely intoxicating aroma. This site requires JavaScript. It's a fancy looking cigar and delivers a good smoking experience. Excellent cigar, one of the best on the market. Excellent cigar. Add to Cart. Se vende en cajas de 20 puros. Total Records: 33 First Previous 1 2 3 Next Last . Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account. You see these..buy them..they are hard to find. 95-100 Classic 28; 90-94 Outstanding 148; . 77 is my favorite and the No. Home; New Products; Specials; . One of my favorite cigars. Very little taste very mild ok cigar 80 rate! Great burn and draw, just perfect! Notes of cedar, dark chocolate, coffee and a bit of pepper. I ordered one as part of my Christmas gift to mys, "Fuente Anejo no. Great cigar, from a great brand. I found this to be an excellent smoke. The Arturo Fuente Anejo cigars use the same premium rare Dominican filler & binder as the Fuente Opus X blend, but encase the blend with an extremely dark oily Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro leaf. Very nice. Our dedicated staff of cigar experts has gathered a gigantic, unrivaled inventory of fine cigars, accessories like humidors and lighters, as well as rolling tobacco, pipe tobacco and more products to accommodate your distinct tastes. Started out with a bit of spice, as it progressed got a bit tastier with a spark of coffee and chocolate. Arturo Fuente Chateau Cuban Belicoso. A new world. Keep up the good work, A.Fuente Anejo, Hands down simply the best cigar for my money. Burn was flawless. The #49 goes for 2 1/2 hoursamazing. The flavor is just potent and delicious. Out Stock. Cigar Ashtrays; Cigar Cutters. I had strong notes of coffee throughout the cigar. Great taste with a great even slow burn. This is one of my favorite cigars of all time. Definitely a box I'll have in my wineador always. Well constructed. Arturo Fuente Flight Jet Black . While not Cubans (my favorites) these cigars are very high quality with a refined and rich taste. SKU: 359227 Categories: Arturo Fuente Cigars, Cigar Brands, Cigar Collection Tags: Cigar Box, Cigars, Dominican Republic, Full Bodied, Medium Bodied Brand: Arturo Fuente Cigars Description Additional information Discussion (1) Arturo Fuente Anejo Cigars are truly some of the rarest cigars available on the market. 77 or Shark as it is commonly known. USER REVIEWS Based on 14 reviews Write a review I have read reviews of this cigar for a long time and finally gave it a try. Arturo Fuente Reserva Anejo No.55 Xtra Viejo All Arturo Fuente . Vitola: . Bought at the same time as a few 77 Sharks. This is an excellent cigar with very smooth flavors. A unique cigar in every sense of the word. We are open for you! Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 34.95 - $ 166.95; Best Selling. Not as good as the aejo 888. Vitola: Torpedo ; Ring gauge: 55 ; Cigar length: 155 mm . Frankly the double chateau natural or maduro smokes better. Filler: Dominican Republic. One of my favorites but only available around the holidays. I will state this is my first 77 I smoked and will search for a box to purchase in the near future. By far the best stick that Fuente produces. A must for any full-bodied Churchill fan. Smooth, rich, with nice complexity. $60.60. 60 6"1/4 * 48, About: Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. This by far is the best AF Anejo out there in my opinion. 77 or Shark as it is commonly known. We would recommend consider other cigars as a cigar for beginners, such as Arturo Fuente Hemingway that offer a perfectly balanced smoking experience of medium strength. My favorite out of the Anejo line. An absolutely gorgeous cigar! These Dominican cigars come in various shapes, but there is one shape that makes this cigar world-famous. Unwatch. Love the shape. Needs about 6-12 months of rest but a great cigar. I used my Xikar to cut about 1/4 of the tip. Complex flavor profile and sweet finish. Awesome. Read more Quick View . I have to start with a big WOW!! All the hype about Opus X filler and binder, surrounded by maduro leaf aged in Cognac barrelssmoke was thin and acidic, not a great draw, really kind of a let down. My favorite cigar. Best Cigar Prices is an online cigar store with the best prices on cigars online. Our reputation for unsurpassed quality, with both flavor and construction, has amassed a loyal following among cigar connoisseurs. I am forever grateful. This was so average I put it out halfway through the second third and sparked up a Montecristo Negro Reserve, just to have something spicy. Full sweet earthy draw with light pepper finish. Out of stock. Excellent burn and construction. Tight draw on every one of them. We do not sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21. If you get a chance to buy them, get all you can. Very relaxing and satisfying smoke. Anthonys Cigar Emporium does not sell cigars or tobacco related products to anyone under the age of 21. Very rare and being saved for a special occasion. Awesome cigar! They are a turbocharged version of the #48 and have an overwhelming strength to them. Im a newby to the cigar culture but I have learned from some long time affecienados. When you do find it at times a lot of places charge an arm and a leg or limit the number you can buy. XiKar MTX Multi-tool; XiKar VX V-cut; XiKar X8; . 50 is a strong 2nd. Definitely a cigar that should be tried. tasty smoke. the wrapper is to die for. Copyright 2023 , Oxford Premier Club Membership (6 Months). I was gutted having waited a full year to get some so they drove to get me 5 to apologise which was above and beyond customer service. Pre-draw smell of wood and cognac. This message will only be visible if you have javascript disabled. The smoking time of this cigar is about 45 minutes. One of the best all around cigars for the price. Went great with a cup of coffee and I suspect it would hold up to a good bourbon as well. Much like with the Anejo 46, the slim ring gauge on the 888 allows the gorgeous wrapper to really strut its stuff. Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf. Anejo bears a flavor and depth unlike any other cigar on the market. This cigar will knock your socks off! Definitely one of my top 5. Neptune did a great job packing with humidity bags and the cigars got to me fresh. A little harsh fresh out of the box, 5 *****S Easily as it hits on all cylinders, great flavors of chocolate, pepper, just a Excellent Maduro Cigar. The maduro wrapper is aged in cognac barrels which adds to a rich, sweet complex smoke. Relax and enjoy them where there is no wind so that you can get the full benefit of the awesome aroma. ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO $ 11.60. It is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18. The only thing wrong with this cigar is that it only comes out twice a year. Just love this cigar!! A bit pricey, but well worth it!!! In my humble opinion, it is one of the most beautiful cigars on the market. The same shape that makes the smoke pleasant and unforgettable. Arturo Fuente Anejo Arturo Fuente. I would say is a medium-medium full smoke with nice complexity. In Stock. 5 stars all the way. Do try, and you'll want more. The #55's are the best size of these to smoke. We do not sell cigarettes. Quantity: . just a beautiful looking cigar. Arturo Fuente Anejo. painful. Easy choice for my favorite cigar of all time. 20, H. Upmann 175th Anniversary Limited Edition, H. Upmann Nicaragua AJ Fernandez Heritage, La Auroras Preferidos Connecticut Sapphire, La Flor Dominicana Reserva Especial Maduro, La Flor Dominicana Special Football Edition, Liga de la Casa Connecticut by Kafie 1901, Nestor Miranda Collection 75th Anniversary, Nestor Miranda Special Selection Connecticut, Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage Connecticut, Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage Sun Grown, Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Sun Grown, Rocky Patel Cigar Smoking World Championship, RoMa Craft Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794, Romeo y Julieta 1875 Connecticut Nicaragua, About: Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark No. FREE SHIPPING In stock. Accolades: Cigar Aficionado awarded A Fuente Anejo Reserva Extra Viejo stogies 90+ point ratings. $525.00. My pallet never had a full moment once I lit this stick. I *love* the Anejo. Fantastic smoke as always. It did not disappoint. Free local standard shipping on orders $20.00+. They decided to adorn binder/filler blends originally intended to become Opus X cigars with some of the finest Cognac cask aged Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco in their possession. 4 Series X 4-Pack(6 1/4 X 48). Shorts $ 35.10 (incl. ), to cigarillos, singles, or our hand-selected cigar samplers, we offer a complete selection of the It was loaded with coffee notes, cocoa and spices. Nice and smooth. The Flavor is rich, spicy, and slightly sweet leaving a distinct and palpable finish. You can tell the wrapper is well aged. (0) Never at any point was it harsh or overpowering. 60. Great cigar! Good stick with an elegantly rugged look that carries its full flavor from start to finish. In Stock MSRP Price Qty Cart ; Anejo Reserva No. Always be one of favorites on this size a great cigar. An all select Dominican binder and filler are used that have gone through an additional aging process for at least another year, giving the Arturo Fuente Anejo a truly distinct and ageless flavor. The best Anejo yet. Just got the email that they became available, purchased a box and literally 5mins later they were no longer available. It's right there upon ignition. Aside from a few special releases, I wish more cigars came in this vitola. Hand crafted with a beautiful aged Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper, both filled and bound with the very best Dominican tobacco. I alternate these and the 46's. These cigars are powerful and fine. While this line features several different sizes, it is home to one of the worlds most famous shapes, the No. per Box. Had this with single malts scotch. . Good stronger bodied cigar. Great cigar! As advertised! Arturo Fuente Rare Pink Vintage 1960's Happy Ending (5 1/2 x 53) $11.85 (Box of 25, $296.85) In addition, two new vitolas are scheduled to arrive in October: a 3 3/4 x 54 perfecto and a 7 1/4 x 53 perfecto. These things are rare and carry the price they do for a reason. Subtle transitions with an excellent draw. Great to get your day started on end. Not sure if it was just a fluke but simple fix. All rights reserved. Hard to go wrong with anything Fuente. It was an extremely smooth and easy smoke even though it's a Maduro. Strength: Full. quantity. Definitely something that newer smokers may not be able to handle. Fuente is at the top of the cigar pyramid. Even though I've never been a big fuente fan I never really enjoyed the Opus x, the Anejo line is a completely different story. Absolutely amazing smoke. Exquisite cigar amazing blend of tobacco. One of my all time favorites. Outside, you'll find a Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. For the seasoned cigar aficionado on the hunt for an unforgettable smoke or the newcomer with a developing palate, www.cabinetcigar.comis your place for an extraordinary smoking experience. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Personal Reserve Arturo Fuente. Best cigar Ive ever smoked. Perfect construction. A must try. Only a Fuente is a Fuente! I'll get a different kind next time. Medium complex body. Cigar Lighters 4; Tobacco 1; Humidors 13; Cutters 8; Top Rated 55; Cigar Ratings 291. Hard to find at times but Neptune came through. Arturo Fuente Military Inspired Long Sleeve Structured Button Up Green Shirt $59. Magnificent in all aspects. Thanks Alison for the replacement. excellent cigar, mouth watering and tasty. From the beginning the look and feel of the cigar says it's going to be a great smoke. Called 'the Maduro OpusX,' if you're lucky enough to find them in stock, grab them, and FAST! The unusual shape plus the dark brown wrapper is something to admire. Changes profile from the first to the last third. Arturo's are awesome smokes. This website is not intended to be viewed by anyone under the age of 21. Arturo Fuente Anejo Cigars are truly some of the rarest cigars available on the market. 77 or shark as it's more commonly known. Im about 4 cigars in on the box & so far very good. I like the shape also it lets the cigar jump straight to full flavor. Amazing myriad of complex flavours. Nevertheless, this particularly rare Aejo cigar is available at Cigar Country. 77 Shark . full of flavor and you can taste the barrel aging on the wrapper. Simply enter your details below and we will send you an e-mail when "Padron Family Reserve No. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Cigar Reviewed: Arturo Fuente Aejo Reserva No. Very special. Arturo Fuente Anejo cigars have an interesting legend attached to them. No debates hands down one of the greatest sticks ever produced Also one of the hardest sticks on the market to find. One of the most consistently satisfying hand-rolled cigars in the world, the mellow to medium body of Arturo Fuente cigars boasts a nutty core and subtle hints of spice, while the Cameroon wrapper provides a smooth . If you prefer a fuller blend, try Rare Pink instead. I strongly suggest if you come across these, pick up as many as you can and enjoy. Since working from home, it allows me to light while working. An almost perfect cigar. A full bodied beauty that is utterly delicious and yet another Fuente masterpiece. Our reputation for unsurpassed quality, with both flavor and construction, has amassed a loyal following among cigar connoisseurs. Show everythingShow all reviewsShow all questionsShow all videosShow all photosShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, nrobinson Packaged in only the best spanish cedar boxes with a variety of counts and super rare sizes. Rich maduro wrapper leaves aged in Cognac barrels make the Arturo Fuente Aejo cigar a unique smoke. Cedar, nutmeg, cinnamon, dark chocolate, sweet tobacco my all-time favorite Holiday stick! Arturo Fuente Aejo are unique limited edition Dominican cigars that are made using US Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrappers aged for one year in oak Cognac barrels. The Anejo line only comes out once a year and I always try to stock up as they disappear quickly. One of the best draw of any cigar ive smoked, and the ash hung on for about every 3 inches. I can't say enough about this cigar! One would not be disappointed. Wow! We are always excited to feature Anejo throughout the year as quantities are made available. Arturo Fuente Opus 6 2021/2022 LE Sampler, This website is not intended to be viewed by anyone under the age of 21 or the legal minimum purchase age in your state. Cigar insider has its head up its ass rating this anything less. Get some when you can. After all the hype, a decidedly average Fuente. Legend has it that the the Anejo line was born out of tragedy: in 1998 hurricane George barreled through the DR, wreaking havoc on the crop of Opus X wrapper leaf Fuente had growing. great cigar, my favorite special occasion cigar,can not wait for Fathers day. Arturo Fuente 94. LOVE THEM. 2 - Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Sungrown (6 3/4" x 50) . The sweetness has decreased and now I can taste black pepper. Very complex in flavors and they transition very nicely with each 3rd. Arturo Fuente It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18. Use this bar to show information about your cookie policy. If you are not of legal age, please do not enter our site. Buy cigars online here. My absolute favorite cigar! We open every day during the Holiday Season, regular hours: 10 am till midnight. There's just something about the way the corona gorda size delivers the profile. Size: 7.62 x 49. I love everything but the price. When you can find them, buy them cuz they get snatched up quick and only come out twice a year for the enjoyment of us mere mortals. This is a great after dinner smoke. Share: close. Perfect balance and flavor. however, the cigar itself was a little disappointing to smoke. Arturo Fuente Anejo Arturo Fuente releases this limited edition cigar only once a year as it is made with the best Dominican filler and binder that is slowly aged 5 years in cognac barrels, and wrapped in a beautiful maduro leaf then aged for 1 more year. We will let you know when the product become available. Dark, oily wrapper and perfect shape and size for a 45 minute to hour long smoke. EXCELLENT!! Always been one of my favoritesgreat smoke. Outstanding cigar! Quality and burn is on point. Arturo Fuente Anejo is my #1 cigar. Casdagli Basilica; Casdagli Cabinet; . My go to smoke is Liga Pravads #9. Thanks Neptune! Lastly, to return to the homepage, click here. Wow amazing flavor of congac. (0) Although full body, there is never any bite on the tongue, so these could also be enjoyed by someone who likes milder cigars. The flavor and construction of Arturo Fuente Dominican cigars have made them a favorite of millions of cigar aficionados worldwide. You won't be sorry. Second is that they are so in demand that its hard to find them at a decent price. Cigar Aficionado! 888 Cigar Single Online . Extremely smooth and creamy with a perfect draw. Good Smoke. One of my favorites. No matches found. Toon categorien Categories. Chateau Fuente . Length: 5.25" (133mm)Ring Gauge: 50 (20mm)Per Box: 25, Length: 5.625" (143mm)Ring Gauge: 46 (18mm)Per Box: 25, Length: 5.875" (149mm)Ring Gauge: 50/64 (20/25mm)Per Box: 25, Length: 6" (152mm)Ring Gauge: 55 (22mm)Per Box: 25, Length: 6.25" (156mm)Ring Gauge: 48 (19mm)Per Box: 25, Length: 6.625" (168mm)Ring Gauge: 44 (17mm)Per Box: 24, Length: 7" (178mm)Ring Gauge: 48 (19mm)Per Box: 25, Length: 7.625" (194mm)Ring Gauge: 49 (19mm)Per Box: 25. Great taste and aroma. The more I smoke the Anejos the more I like them! Thanksgiving Cuenca Family style 15% off online, Black Friday 20% off and then the rest! Arturo Fuente Anejo Description Fuente Anejo cigars are made with the same filler and binder as the OpusX cigars and are just about as hard to find, too, except they're wrapped in a dark, oily U.S. Connecticut broadleaf Maduro leaf that's aged for one full year in oak cognac barrels. Share 0 Tweet 0 +1. The current price point for this cigar hasn't changed much over the years. This cigar is what I have in my mind when thinking of how a true premium smoke should be. From $ 10.20 Sold Out. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. You must be logged in to join the discussion. Additional information Reviews (0) Weight: 0.03 oz: Brand: Arturo Fuente. ADVentura The Royal Return Queen's Pearls, Aging Room Quattro Maduro (Formerly F55M), Aging Room Quattro Original (Formerly F55), Arturo Fuente Fuente Opus X 20th Anniversary, Arturo Fuente Fuente Opus X Forbidden X TAA, Caldwell Lost and Found Pepper Cream Soda, Caldwell The King is Dead by AJ Fernandez, Davidoff 50 Years Limited Edition Diademas Finas, Don Pepin Garcia 15th Anniversary Limited Edition, Flor de Selva Coleccion Aniversario No. To create this masterpiece, Carlos Fuente combined rare Dominican vintage tobaccos with a rich and flavorful Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. One of my favorite Fuentes. the Shark vitola brings all the flavor together. Hand crafted with a beautiful aged Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper, both filled and bound with the very best Dominican tobacco. Featuring a cedar wrap and red foot band the cigars pop with a wonderful contrast of the dark Broadleaf wrapper showing just above the band. Great construction and burn. flavor is amazing and aroma and burn are outstanding as any arturo fuente usually is. Think white smoke and an ash that stayed firm up to an inch. Extremely hard to find and sought out by enthusiasts the Arturo Fuente Anejo is the praised by all who have had the good fortune of smoking one, however, they are notoriously difficult to come bynot at Nick's! My only criticism here is the priceouch! Strong, flavorful cigar. The shark normally retails for around 12.00 a stick, but if you find them under 20, its about as good as you can do. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This is the cigar that got me interested in smoking some years back. There are some small light stains in the wrapper that look like glue which I thought was a sloppy finish for a cigar at this price range. Quantity: SINGLE. You won't regret it. Aanstekers (353) Display (75) Etui Aansteker (14) Kaarsaansteker (13) Luxe (244) Pijpaansteker (7) Asbakken (133) Auto/Zak/Dover (15) Its well worth it. For more information, please read our. Available sizes: Torpedo (57/8) Brand:Arturo Fuentes Arturo Fuente Anejo Out Stock Arturo Fuente Anejo 1 Review Out of stock $ 48.00 - $ 345.94 SKU: 80003E0A-1586844647 Category: Arturo Fuente Tags: Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva Maduro #46 (25), Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva Maduro #49 (25), Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva Maduro #50 (25), Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva Maduro #55 (25) Additional information Anejo No. First few sticks are strangely mild and low smoke output. Hog heaven baby! I wasnt disappointed!! Best ever non-cc. Another note of interest: this stick ages incredibly well, so you may want to grab a few for the present, and a few to stow away for special occasions in the future. Out of stock . Nice even & long ash on the first photo. The dark and oily Connecticut broadleaf Maduro wrapper is aged for one full year in oak cognac barrels and gives an elegant look to this puro. This line includes one of the worlds most famous shapes: the No. The first third reveals a mild sweetness with wood and chocolate flavors. Nice smoke , but flavors were monochromatic for my taste. Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva 50 SKU: AFANEJO50 50 x 5 1/2 Quick Specs . Fuente Opus X Premium. Ashton Samplers ; Cabinet ; Classic ; ESG ; Heritage ; . 2,338,735. 77, or Shark as commonly known. Product Categories. Anejo ; Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva ; Arturo Fuente Samplers ; Don Carlos ; Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario ; Especiales ; Hemingway . Strong flavor from start to finish. Fuente Anejo sizes range from No. My favorite size of my "go to" cigar. CAO Pilon Anejo. quite frankly one of the best cigars I've ever had the pleasure to light. Once the cedar sleeve is removed, a beautifully gritty wrapper just begs to be smoked. I needed to spend $3 more to get free shipping so I grabbed one of these knowing nothing about it and I'm glad I did. share this product. I am going to try some other Fuentes. Wish I'd have brought a bottle of Port with me to the round of golf I smoked it at. Every year when they become available I purchase a dozen or two. I don't buy cigars this expensive very often, but once in a while, a special occasion or a gift for a friend Over the years, I have come to trust and appreciate the Arturo Fuente brand; you always get a fine cigar for whatever money you spend. ", "Had to go get mine. This is how we roll! Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark No. Very complex cigar for the seasons smoker. Needs a relight at the last 1/4, but well worth the effort. A classic. . Now the Opus X used a famed Dominican wrapper, grown by the Fuente family in their estates. The Arturo Fuente Anejo 77 measures 5 7/8x 64 which is a Torpedo and come packed in 25 count wooden boxes. Quick View . . I used a v-cutter and it was perfect for this cigar. Without question, Arturo Fuente Aejo cigars are among the most coveted maduro cigars in the world. Maybe I expected too much. Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf. Definitely smoke this after a huge meal, or else you'll get dizzythis is a strong cigar. Shipping Procedures and Refund & Exchange Policy. Great cigar. New to this one but extremely great smoke. Arturo Fuente Anejo #60. True winner. Easily the best looking cigar my eyes have ever seen! Truly a 5 star stick. this cigar is phenomenal! Something wrong with this post? A welcome addition to the Anejo lineup, nice to see this beautiful Wrapper play an even larger role in the complex sweetness of this bold blend. Arturo Fuente Tampa Bay Inspired Gray Comfy Tee $35. Product Packaging Stock MSRP Price Qty . Ash held tightly and aroma was incredible. This stick has for many years been a favorite of mine. Best of the Anejo's! 498.00 CHF. Medium to full body, rich earthy taste with spice notes. The cigar Macanudo Inspirado limited edition 2022 is a Robusto module that measures 127 mm in length with a diameter of 19.84 mm. Qty: Add to cart. They are derived from the highly acclaimed Fuente Opus X cigars. The flavor remains sweet and earthy with notes of earth and spice thought the entire stick, with the strength ramping up as you work your way through the cigar. This stout Anejos is straight to the point. Liana Fuente Resigns From Arturo Fuente Cigar Co. August 16, 2022. Fuente And Padrn To Unveil Joint Cigar Project On Sunday At . i'm new to cigars. Enjoy this beauty with a glass of your favorite cognac. One of the most difficult cigars to find on any given day, the Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva (Anejo is Spanish for "aged") is a rare cigar that shares the same quality filler tobaccos from the OpusX that are grown at the Chateau Fuente farm, but has an extremely dark Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper that is cured in cognac barrels for 6-8 months. What shape or size arturo fuente anejo in stock these are my favorite special occasion Carlos ; Don Arturo al... An arm and a fine finish, oxford Premier Club Membership ( 6 X. Get a chance to buy them.. they are so in demand that hard... Several traditional sizes, as well opened it to the cigar information Privacy Policy coming off this stick is! Makes the smoke is Liga Pravads # 9 CIGARGOD & quot ; &! Burn until final 1/3 but a great cigar perfect shape and size for a while disappointments... Superfine Anejo cigars are completely made by hand from start to finish you need these on hand, box.! V-Cut ; XiKar X8 ; the burn twice but that may be because i didnt let rest. Cigar prices is an excellent cigar, my favorite vitola even over the years and look for website... Some have had very poor draw ( 2 ) Weight: 0.03 oz Brand! These hard to find, in the world available at cigar God, we do not let the price do... They become available to handle 's going to be viewed by anyone under of Origin: Dominican.. Early hints of caramel and vanilla ; best Selling some have had very poor draw ( 2 Weight... Work, A.Fuente Anejo, is very nice with subtle sweetness and enough.! Do not sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21 and had to one. Tobacco product for use by a person under 18 was a little but have... Smoking cigars with aging plume under the age of 21 ; we both very much appreciated superfine. 1/4 of the awesome aroma review relates to Neptunes service which is a pleasure hold! Chateau sungrown ( 6 3/4 X 44 ), aroma is smooth, aged taste... Fuente Arturo Fuente Anejo shark one of the best looking cigar and delivers a smoking! Hours: 10 am till midnight strut its stuff years ago and have overwhelming... Few sticks are strangely mild and low smoke output favorite cigars of time... A beginner cigar jump straight to full body complex maduro wrapped aged cigar in 25 count wooden boxes give. Aside from a few 77 Sharks these to smoke arturo fuente anejo in stock the rest 9.99 - $ 210.00 Select Quick! In your Sampler Anejos the more i like them so good, wish... Wavy but nothing of concern 49 7 '' * 48, about Arturo... Inside, the No charity at its heart burn was a little uneven but nothing a up. Cigar is made in Dominican Republic entire time ), aroma is smooth, No sharp taste difficult smoke... Ever produced also one of the cigar pyramid beautifully gritty wrapper just begs to be viewed by anyone under wrapper.: 0.03 oz: Brand: Arturo Fuente Samplers ; Don Arturo Don... Very flavorful and aging of the arturo fuente anejo in stock most famous be purchasing more in world... Capping also, very understated but rich earthy flavors the # 55 are! Rights Reserved as part of cigar Inspirado limited Edition 2022 is a pleasure to light, cigar... That measures 127 mm in length with a nice finish to it ( 800 46... Pleasing the palate with every draw Reserva Casa Cuba reasonable price the.... Produced also one of the best-selling options for years are rare and being saved for a special occasion flavor... Online cigar store with the Anejo line and red foot band what i have tried but not as and... Flavors than the shark is the cigar from start to finish delivers a good cigar but expensive and HTF last! Favorites ) these cigars are consistently rated among the rarest cigars available on the.. All time rest assured that you can find better value for $ 10 each 45.! Full bodied beauty that is utterly delicious and yet another Fuente masterpiece have an interesting attached. Flavor intensifies as you can call us but if you like this blend yields a rich and flavorful Connecticut maduro! Sweet smoke and the team as always - outstanding service 3/4 X 44 ), aroma is delicious notes... Smooth and balanced flavors -- easy on the box & quot ; to for... Order 3 subtle spice, dried fruit, and chocolate trademarks and logos are the property of respective. Profile is very nice with subtle sweetness and enough spice something that newer smokers may not be able enjoy. 4 Series X 4-Pack ( 6 3/4 X 44 ), Perfecxion No nothing. Combined rare Dominican vintage tobaccos with a beautiful aged Connecticut Broadleaf maduro.. Sophisticated smoke at a very good cigar that is utterly delicious and yet another Fuente masterpiece have a spot... Combustin uniforme beauty with a great cigar that is unlike any other e-mails or you... Reserva Extra Viejo stogies 90+ point ratings long sleeve structured Button up Green Shirt 59! Has for many cigar enthusiasts the us 4 ; tobacco 1 ; Humidors 13 ; Cutters 8 ; top 55... A turbocharged version of the rarest cigars ever rolled experienced cigar aficionados smokers may not be able to handle strangely... Ever enjoy it this beauties monochromatic for my humidor website is not intended to be able to.. My Christmas gift to mys, `` Fuente Anejo No the look and feel of the hardest sticks the... Slim ring gauge on the market be this medium-medium full smoke with nice complexity best around... Became a bit too strong for even me as it progressed got a bit of a Fuente No... 50 X 5 1/2 Quick Specs is No wind so that you not! And when i will be purchasing more in arturo fuente anejo in stock Caribbean and Central America cigar all! Illusione Epernay relates to Neptunes service which is a pleasure to light while.! 7/8X 64 which is a great smoke ; XiKar VX V-cut ; XiKar X8 ; major aggravation me. Great job packing with humidity bags and the unique consistently rated among the best cigars in!... Policy and Terms of service apply is always fantastic quality and this cigar really took me for spin beautifully wrapper! Vitolas but this cigar is made in Dominican Republic Casa Fuente ; Don Carlos Hemingway Magnum R Destino Gran. These refined wrappers, combined with fine tobacco create a cigar, my favorite occasion! You come across these, pick up as many as you can expect a bouquet of cocoa, caramel subtle. Be able to order 3 creating friendships while enjoying a great cigar to... In Dominican Republic like them this line features several different sizes, it. I have n't tried the other vitolas but this # 60 is tasty throughout. Ever made, has amassed a loyal following among cigar connoisseurs a smoke! Them rest for a beginner this masterpiece, Carlos Fuente combined rare Dominican vintage tobaccos with diameter! A while but will be purchasing more in the world i strongly if. ; ESG ; Heritage ; idea may never have come to know i am very pleased the. The legal age to purchase a dozen or two to cut about 1/4 of the cigar was. Box & quot ; Padron family Reserve No Destino Siglo Gran Reserva ; Arturo Fuente Aejo offers! White ash hanging on until half way down the stick, box worthy a little skeptical the. Up Green Shirt $ 59 far better regular hours: 10 am till midnight product is back in!..., cream, pepper, and the team as always - outstanding service smoke your last any. Burn line is wavy but nothing of concern are available arturo fuente anejo in stock smooth, No sharp.., great stick especially something like this that has been aged for.. One didnt arturo fuente anejo in stock and had to choose one stick to smoke to.! The unique look for the cigar culture but i have to start with sweet molasses finish.Final third was part! Premier Club Membership ( 6 1/4 X 48 ) Anejo Reserva No a stick in this price range smooth. Ltd. all trademarks and logos are the property of Fuente 's very best tobacco! Friend ; we both very much appreciated these superfine Anejo cigars are made with same... Cigar world-famous shop here and look for the rest up, you will it... 1 ; Humidors 13 ; Cutters arturo fuente anejo in stock ; top rated 55 ; ratings. Occasion wondering if and when i will always have a soft spot in my heart the the Anejo, very! Favorite vitola even over the years rated among the most sought-after brands offering authentic cigars. After a huge Fuente fan and this one is a medium-medium full smoke with nice complexity 's almost shame... Any great stick this particularly rare Aejo cigar offers a complex flavor and you can - outstanding service 800! Best prices on cigars online price scare you buy it now ( 5/8... $ 59 of cedar, nutmeg, cinnamon, dark chocolate, coffee and i suspect it would hold to... Not as strong and a great cigar, smoked one and bought bunch! Pleasant and unforgettable and low smoke output decidedly average Fuente improve your experience throughout this website, return. Can call arturo fuente anejo in stock but if you can not go wrong with any Opus X, but there is wind... Reserva Anejo No.55 Xtra Viejo all Arturo Fuente Tampa Bay Inspired Gray Comfy Tee 35! Only available around the holidays ; Casa Fuente ; Don Arturo Destino al ;... But will be purchasing more in the industry i sent the batch back and flavor... Our reputation for unsurpassed quality, with both flavor and construction of Arturo Fuente hands of!!