But sadly he doesn't have the greatest luck. Taking his shirt off almost sent him into a panic attack. It hurt her, she stayed away from peter more. He looked horrible. Tony took out a glass from the cabinet and poured the water, sliding the cup across the counter to the boy. Living in his shadow (Peter Parker x Reader) | Peter . "I know kiddo, it's only for a few days, okay? "Kid, what hurts? Please no"Sweetheart, shh, I know..I love you so much. And if you wont except it itll happen behind your back and thatll hurt you both! Youre right.. he agreed sadly, his eyes filled with worry when he looked up to her blue eyes but I- I dont want her heart to get broken..I dont want her to grow up..shes already sticking her neck..fuck it her whole body for me by going on missions and I dont want her to get hurt. Nat said. "I don't think we need to." Peter had hurt may, he had talked. hey y/n how are you feeling? Natasha and Wanda walked in with a cheerful grin Better..still grounded though you brushed looking over photos of the particular night oh..well you did no more lectures, I swear that they are worse than a hangover. You cut when stumbling upon a picture of you being dragged away from the party. Major dysphoria triggers in this book also this book deals with sexual abuse, murder, rape, bullying, self-harm, and attempted suicide. Flash let go of Peters neck, and the boy gasped for breath. PAY ATTENTION TO THE TAGS ON THIS ONE!!!!! "Flash, let go of me." Y/n! Peter.. you trailed inviting yourself into his room, it was extremely smaller than the one back in the compound, but the Star Wars and science posters across the room definitely made it felt like his own. EvenNot physically or emotionally! He placed two kisses on the skin, before biting softly. "Come on, let's go." Peter blinked and shook his head. But what he did was much, much worse. To anyone. #hawkeye "Now get out of my home. He moved his hands to Tony's shoulders, grasping onto him as his legs gave out. It is just a part of his growing up. "Peter cried out from the pain, as Flash let go.And Peter didn't move.He didn't move when Flash opened Peters pants.He didn't move when Flash moved him to the couch.He didn't move when Flash pulled himself from his own pants.He didn't move when Flash entered his tight body.When he took Peters virginity, when Peter felt like he was splitting in half.~~~Flash pulled out of Peter, pulling up and zipping his pants closed.Peter felt hot tears falling down his face. No one remembers shit from when they were four.. Bucky Barnes and a friend who is not an Avenger. That's, fortunately, a rare occurrence, though, and she gets to have the liberty of pretending he didn't happen, pretending a whole year from her life is just missing. No Powers AU. "Wha- what do you mean?" Can I help you? Well..Peter forgot his jacket he stated, slowly zipping his bag open to grab a blue jacked from it. Warning- language (sorry cap) Flash being an asshole (sexual harassment), violence, cliff hanger. Tony nodded and slowly reached for the edge of the curtain. Not until you're begging for me." So peter stayed silent. The smell of food spreading through yours senses while you made your way through the cozy apartment. "Please m-make it stop-p! Is there anything you're hiding from me?". He struggled to get away, fighting Flash's arms with his own (he couldn't reveal his identity). He wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans as he waited for Tony to start the conversation. I uh..I got..ahm..homework! He told me not t-to!" #endgame But this time may found out. Turning around to grab a bath towel from below the sink, Tony hesitated."Peter? former title was "lights, camera, accin (he didn't know he'd have this much fun)". "It will only hurt if you resist. oh my god dont. You hissed and turned to your locker, pretending to chack for a book. #spoileralert Peter thought nothing of it.~~~As Peter grew older, he entered middle school where he crushed on a guy named Flash. Tony hasn't meant for his words to sound bad, but it felt like everything he did made the kid cry harder. Peter was just sitting in the rafters of the warehouse when he heard the whirring and then Ironman landed on the ground. Where can I touch you?" So now, peter was all alone again. "Do Iknow you?" Drank more, worked more. ". He didn't understand why he thought Flash was attractive, but he continued to crush over him for the next two years from the background of Flash's popular lifestyle.~~~During 8th grade, Peter was approached by Flash. Thank god for Ned. #bucky Please. Peter by now had looked up what it meant to be "gay" and was excited about finding his way in his new and first relationship.~~~In the summer of Peters rising 9th grade year, the two boys continued to get together in secret; they'd meet up at the park or at Flash's house when the teenagers parents weren't home. You felt your heart ache seeing him laugh at a joke Ned made as they passed you in the hall, and sitting in three of his classes and having to listen to the arrogant Flash next to you didnt help your mood. "I-I I can't t-tell you. It'll be okay. Of course he has to come back and ruin everything. Tell him it's Peter." Webbed to walls and grounds. He said no one really feels ready at first. His kid was sobbing in the shower as a result of being raped and he could only comfort the boy with words. He returns to the city, to May and her new husband Steven. They were currently talking about their relationship on Flash's couch, Flash kissing a different part of Peters face every few minutes."Flash?" You've been in here for a while." Avengers One-Shots - Peter x Avengers - Coming Out - Wattpad About x reader Avengers period . I-yeah..sure ok. You huffed and crossed your arms lazily as his eyes lit up with hope Whats the address? You shrugged and pulled out your phone, quickly typing away the address and sending it to one of your drivers. Peter had hurt may, he had talked. When you turned around once again, you were met with a blushing, flustered boy. After he shut the door, he rested his hands on the counter, supporting his weight. "He's in the lab Mr. Parker. I couldn't stop h-him and it's all m-my fault." Ill also find prompts or write myself, but I think it would be fun to get requests. But basically, prison AU.Can be viewed as Starker or iron-fam, I'll leave that up to you. He replies making his way to the elevator and the lab, pulling his mask from his wet face.~~~"Mr. Stark, Mr. Parker is here." He felt disgusting, ashamed, unworthy of anything good."ter? And, suddenly someone looked over my file, and saw I was telling the truth.Skips heart skipped. The avengers cake running in and they soon befell the same fate. That he would lose control. Bruises started to form in the shape of fingerprints. #natasha The AI replied as the elevator made its way there.When the two got there, Bruce was standing ready, waiting. Skip Westcott is not here anymore. "Peter's cheeks burned red and he shook his head. You turned to look around to see that no one cared less, no one cared that you were publicly sexually harassed, and damn..that hurt. "Got it?!" He raised his voice a tad so Peter could hear him better, but it was still gentle. Peter Parker ended up in the care of one Skip Westcott after his aunt died 8 months ago. "Kid, I'm taking you to Banner, okay?" Tony halted where he was, hearing the change in volume as the water rained down on the shower floor instead of Peter. Useless words. This wasn't entirely true, but Peter was too distracted to tell. #natasharomanoff Technically you could call this a gender-alternative Avengers rock band AU, but with the canon MCU characters also existing in the story and everyone interacting frequently due to Plot. Peter headed slowly toward the adjoined bathroom in the med bay. Peter is Spider-Man now. #banner So if there's anything you want to tell me, now would be a good time. Peter pulled up his email, starting his regular morning routine as he walked the three blocks to the nearest subway station.There were a few written in legalese: leftover things from Stark Industries, informing him that his school had been notified of his internship, then a copy of a form signed byHappy? 'Word choice. It makes it easier for Bruce to help you." Peter never held anything back from them. Tony's heart broke. #steverogers I was like four. He couldn't feel it. Peter would tell Aunt May he was going over to Ned's house to build Lego sets or study.The two would sit on the couch and cuddle, kissing softly but it would never become harsh. Banner does things on his tablet and leaves the room to do tests. His helpless side won. Want to tell me why Ned lied to me? Huh? Do you seriously want me to believe that you care that much about a jacket? Oh..uh no no its just..uh I.. I needed to talk to youalone. Ok..? He murmured, leaning his head down to Peter's neck. "I was-was ra-raped. Peter gasped in pain. Tony's heart dropped to his stomach.Oh god, oh god, OH GOD. Biting Peters neck again, he moved his hands under Peters shirt, running his palms along the smooth, innocent skin.Peter was starting to shake in fear. What could it be? The man pushing down on the bed and kissing him. And In doing so, so did May. #spider-son Let me know if you need me, kid." He carefully picked up his kid, making sure he didn't hurt the boy. "I've got Spider-Man converge on me" Stark was saying when peter kicked him knocking him over and webbing him to the ground. "Not until I'm through with you. "I'll just get out of your hair now, I'm sorry Ms. Then everyone would know.Sighing weakly, he turned the shower handle as water began pouring from the shower head. Peter feels like he is a lucky person, he has a place to live, a loving boyfriend and he gets to save people all the time! No. "Tony, what happened to Peter?" He asked. Peter was always very open to the others. I am sorry. #readerxcharacter Making his way gingerly to the hallway from the office he had climbed into, he asked Friday where Mr. Stark was, taking his mask off. Maybe he wasn't as lucky as he thought. "Why do you do this Spider-Man? Everything's going to be okay." FRI? Chapter summary: Peter disappeared over the weeked, being convinced of his hatred was feeling down. "I-I-it hurts so bad. ) @pieceofhamiltrash @tom-parkers-girl @all-fandomthings @thankyouspiderr, @dayswithoutcoffee @lafayettes-baguettes-1 @purpstraw, @for-my-mind @blackpuppetplayer @srrymydood @allthings-sandy @dontstopxx @colorbookshd, @marvelnerdxinfinity @unicorngummybears @thewondersofmysexuality. But then one day may had left peter alone with him. "No..no no no. Homeless Penny Parker thinks the gods have finally stopped treating her like their personal punching bag, and decide to bless her, for once, by not only having her ex-rapist apologize to her, profusely, giving her some seriously needed closure, but also a roof over her head for as long as she needs ("I won't even be in the house, I swear-"), [We are not getting into the middle of a domestic abuse situation just for a piece of ass, I swear--]Shut up, White., Title based on a poem by Trevor Thompsonhttps://www.poemhunter.com/poems/manipulation/page-1/16943228/, This prompt is really long, so here is the link. "No, do I reason to?" Peter knew he could never make this mistake again. Your father than turned to you, his eyes scanning your outfit Your skirt is not too short. #steve. But they knew he frequented an abandoned warehouse yard, that's where they started. ", "No, sir. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He told them the truth. The boy was so scared of the littlest touches. Can Peter be brave and tell Skip and a room of strangers how Skip had ruined his life eight years prior when he sexually assaulted him? )It was August 16th when they met up the last time before school started back. Before this, Peter would have been embarrassed but not afraid. Of course there are some not so nice things that happen, Skip convincing him he can't have friends and everyone of his relatives are dead, but he was grateful for what he had. The man making him hurt. cant you do it? You questioned, god the things youd do to avoid talking to that Spiderling. He didn't expect what he saw. What hurts?""I" He growled, gripping his wrists so tight it brought tears to Peters eyes. Peter quickly yelped, standing in the now cold shower. I mean, we can't help but get this nagging feeling that he's hiding something, but I guess that's just a sign that we have to learn to trust him. Only a curtain was separating them. He- ah! You squealed at the touch, your heart nervously looked up to be met with an apologetic Ned s-sorry I didnt mean to scare you.. he apologized tugging his hands in his pockets and you simply shooked your head in disbelief no..no.. its uh..its f-fine..completely fine.. you spoke rushed, your heart slowly getting into a fit pace at the sight of the nice boy. Walking carefully but quickly to the elevator, he felt tears fill his eyes. Peter knew he could never make this mistake again. Yeah homework.. you could see right through his lies but if Ned was trying to lie to you into making you see Peter who are you to dismiss him, after all he has a good heart. This is my fault! Your hand turned into a fist faster than anyone could ever notice as fire was raging within your fingers when you punched his nose, knocking his head backwards and he was quick to put his hands over his bloody nose what the hell? Major dysphoria triggers in this book also this book deals with sexual abuse, murder, rape, bullying, self-harm, and attempted suicide. Phantom touches on her skin, agonizing. #lokilaufeyson nice kick you turned to see Michelle making her way through yhe crowed and got closer to you, a proud grin shaped her lips thanks you muttered and walked away from the flashing crowd, with her by your side. The Seven in High School | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki . Flash tightened his hold on Peters throat, causing his airways to close halfway. And I might not write it. Just stop. "Do you want me to leave?" Tears filled his eyes. I-I cant have that..I..I cant think of a way where theyll do right be each other! He explained, his eyes watering at the thought of his hurting daughter made him sad, nervous, helpless. Peter Parker and his friends go on summer vacation to Europe, while . Peters eyes widened in fearWhat? people, C/SA survivors preferably but not limited to bc reasons, can comment with prompts or one shot ideas they want to see done. With SHIELD fully operating underground and out of the public eye, the Avengers are forced to work quietly on their mission to capture the last head of Hydra, Wolfgang von Strucker. ", Peter is depressed after the events of No Way Home and checks on May to make sure she's okay, only to fuck up his own plan of making sure nobody remembers him. His whole lower body was on fire and he limped to the front door of the house, crying through gasping breaths. I know you have your birthday party next weekend and how do you know this? "I can still f-feel h-him, Mr. S-Starkhis hands on m-me." With Tony by his side, he would. Not terrified of the body behind the thin sheet of plastic. Tears started falling down Tony's face. Peter gets a letter that Skip is eligible for parole and the parole board would like to hear from him. A little boy who was kidnapped.. I have yes/no things I will write in the first chapter. Thankfully it was the last class you got, and it was nothing much, you dont even remember who you were with, or if someone talked to you, it all seemed off. (Nobody knows.). 1 But as of recently, Peter has been acting a little strange. avengers fanfiction peter secretly blind. He gripped the brunettes waist tight and moved his legs out from under the boy, wrapping them around him instead to lock him in place. ", "Hey, kiddo, just wondering, is everything alright? ""Yes, Peter." His only outlet is Spider-Man, but eventually, that becomes too much to handle. Tony Stark did it, he managed to bring back his kid after years of mourning. Peter thanked him and took a small sip, but the water simply made him feel more queasy than he had before. Then one day it went too far. Peter's mouth was dry, images still flashing in his mind. School was..ok. Every Sunday when May had to work it was the same thing. To when it all started. You walked upstairs to the apartment Ned had told you and stared, why were you nervous? As he pulled it back, he kept looking up. He lived in an apartment by himself but every Friday he had a worker come check on him and give him $150 for the next week (yes this is a thing where I come from). Oh my god. Emma Frost only appeared as recently as Uncanny X-Men #129, where she was a member of the Hellfire Club, a team of evil mutants who came into conflict with the X-Men. They all think it has something to do with trust, which is half right, but the truth is, Tony doesn't want the kid to find someone e. It had been a quiet week and Clint was bored out of his mind.. avengers fanfiction peter. His throat closed as he tried to get the words out. And Ill try and post the next one extra quickly. Got it?" Tiny Stank, the things that I hold dear (will always be the things I fear), help me i have no idea where this is going, Every Fic I've Posted in OG Posting Order, but the Medusa is a unique symbol, something strong, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Matt Murdock & Franklin "Foggy" Nelson & Karen Page, Matt Murdock Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Giving Stories to background characters is my favorite, takes place between Civil War and Homecoming. It was recently uploaded into my database.. You kicked his crotch and as he fell to the floor you kicked his head not caring for insurance. These are just some ideas and prompts these probably won't be all that long but they're pretty much just a place for me to write random stories. As the final bell ran you rushed to your locker to get a book you needed for homework. Literally nothing could be held back. "I gotcha, kid. "No, Peter." And the fact her friends were so apologetic didn't help her annoyance..and than..Flash. ", "Yeah, I guess. Peter was 10, when his aunt first brought him home. Peter has been locking his door, giving vague answers, and whenever it came to certain topics, he would change it. Sitting down in the chair next to it after peter is as comfortable as he can be, Tony watches as dr. He was consumed with pain, the slightest movement sending shards through his body. You know what do you want? He started cockily and you were quick to cut him, your palm stopping him for a moment as you opened your locker in silence. Fuck you Eugene Tompson. You spat and stepped closer, your eyes wide and clear with anger Next time you touch me you will end up in a hospital and expect to get a call from my lawyers by the end of the day. You hissed closing your locker and turned away, but he caught your right wrist almost tripping you downwards next to him W-what?! The temperature made his body red, but he didn't care. #possibletrigger His voice quivered. Can I pull back the curtain?" Stop. Come back to me, kid." Whys that? Peter's aunt had died months ago and now he was officially a ward of the state. Even after calming him down, pulling his pants off had tears rolling down his face. Everyone tried in May different ways to find out Steve tried being open minded: "Hey kiddo! Youre staring to worry me you confessed as he took a step closer to you, you felt as if you were about to explode, the butterflies from the first day you met awakening I uh.. he searched your y/c/e eyes, his pupils dilating to the point that his brown eyes were a thin circle. He smiled evilly, yanking Peters shirt from his body as the boy tried to escape Flash's grip. Who authorized it?The protocol Anthony Edward Stark You Workaholic Piece Of Shit was created jointly and authorized by Natasha Romanov and Ms. Potts in 2010 under JARVIS supervision. Please.." He whimpered, dropping the soap and pushing himself into the corner of the shower farthest from the bathroom door. (Detailed descriptions of rape! When we get back to school?" Type: ANGST! Peter tried to ignore it as best as he could, he couldn't let himself get his hopes up. who could wan more then that? "Kid, what happened?" ', Mr. Westcott plucked Peters pen out of his hand. Peter said he wasn't ready, but Skip told him he was just nervous. Just like everything else, he would never talk about it. "Well, sir, he's a teenager, so naturally, he'll want at least a little privacy. "N-No, sorry. Friday announced through the invisible speakers of the lab as Tony wiped his hands on a oily rag and turned around to find Peter stumbling out of the elevator. Peter feels bad about going to school today, from the fact that most of his subjects tend to bore him to death unimpressed of his teachers who always lectures them with things he had already mastered, there's also Flash who never seem to complete a day without messing around with him. Spider-Man didn't follow any patterns he just swung around queens saving people. Peter Parker is in therapy. A/N: PLEASE READ! A tear escaping his eyes successfully and she was quick to kiss it away, I know.. she whispered with a gentle smile but Peter is a good kid..and hey.. she huffed, her fruity tone creasing Tonys sadness and leaving a small mark of happiness if he hurts her..you got a whole team upstairs thatll gladly help you..just dont kill him she joked and he shook his head with a sad smile, he knew she was right, its bowed to happen anyways so its better if its Peter and not some strange guy youll meet someday. With Peters shirt now off, Flash roamed the innocent boys body with his hands, pinching and twisting his nipples. Not yours! ", "Well, you've been acting a little strange lately. Don't come back. #avengers That he would go too far. Ugh. Thank god for Ned. No no! But once again peter hid it. Should I get him for you? #panicattacks It'll all be better in the morning. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". A continuation of 'The Stuff of Heroes,' but in Dual Perspective. Minutes later, Ned had already left and you sat on the sidewalk listening to some music as you watched into the distance, your eyes searching, and finding, the black jeep. Avengers don't know Peter Parker is Spiderman and think he's being abused . Did they say something? His body ached. Tony even tried to use his tech: "Anything, Fri? One shots of my favorite superheroes. #death Peter nodded, letting out a shaky sigh and grasping the gowns edges with his fingertips before slipping it on.~(Okay, so I lost a lot of inspiration for this one shot so sorry if it ends stupid, I didn't know how to continue it. Stop. Part 3 of the Peter Calling Tony Dad One Shots! Tony felt like crying. Tony was shocked and moved his hand from him. Good morning sweetheart your dad called as you made your way to the common room, two cups of coffee in your hand as you slowly took a seat next to him on the light colored plush couch, morning dad you sang, handing him the perfect cup of coffee Steve strode into the room and leaned over the brown trimmer of the arch youre still grounded he shook his head and you simply closed yor eyes with a hurtful smirk damn it you deserve it your dad teased taking a sip from his blue cup while the other joined in I know.. you muttered and reached for your phone. Peter whispered, the house completely quiet except for their breathing."Mm?" Bruce meanwhile didn't do anything without Peters permission. ""N-no Ka-Karen, don't tell h-him I'm c-coming please. Designating him as the official person who was allowed to pick up Peter for SI purposes.Thatwas kind of cool. I heard it all you know.. The voice of Pepper Potts was heard in Tonys ears, making him close his eyes knowingly of course you did.. he huffed they love each other Tony. You shouldn't have to deal with this. Flash positioned his hands on Peter's sides, his touch sensitive on Peter's now bristling skin. Did they tell someone something they shouldn't have? Yes. You cursed yourself knowing that you must have said it out loud in the party. Peter was always very open to the others. they all began sitting down at your usual spot in the cafeteria as you passed Peter. Both being lego fanatics, they'd have sleepovers almost every weekend building the newest Lego set Ned bought. This is a summary page for shorter fics (less than 5-7k? So, the two boys started dating in secret. "It's just me Kid. Tony jumped back, "Spider-Man nice to meet you. And I'll try and post the next one extra quickly #spider-man Parker. He was fighting an inner battle with himself. Matt Murdock was unsure what to expect when he got called in for help. It says in the files that you allegedly raped a young boy, and yet there is no record of this boy.Thats right, agreed Skip. "I'm so sorry, Pete. #boyxgirl His father Tony, his Uncle Steve, his Aunt Tasha (not he can lie to her anyway), everyone! ", "Does she need you need you or something? Come on..you could be my date and I could treat you the way you deserve Stop. You hissed with a glare. The hooded asshole tailed you to your locker and was already getting on your nerves with his breathing. "Are we going to tell people about us? He told them the truth. Making his way down the street, he pulled his web shooters and mask from his bag, slipping them on. Peter is tired of crushing hopelessly on Tony, so he decides to create an online dating profile to meet someone new. #nightmares He whispered. If you are uncomfortable with the topics please don't read! But not in the typical sense, you see peter had then been 15 so he was allowed to be in a special program. "Yes, boss." He asked, his breath knocked away. Minutes after being brought back from the dead he's witnessing what he thinks are Tony's final moments. If something will happen to one of them..itll hurt them more if theyll be in love.. he whispered looking down at his feet, flashbacks of his hard times without Pepper rushing to his mind. "I'm-I'm sorry, sir." Flash stop. You requested feeling him reach down your thigh, you clenched you jaw angrily and he swiftly backed away with his hands raised. Then peter flipped down in front of him. Even Loki and Thor knew everything about him. The boy told Peter he'd noticed his obsession with him and that he wanted to be a couple and get to know Peter. Not his Pete, not his kid! But it feels like he is.-AKA memories of Skip Westcott get in the way of Peter and MJ's first time. She approaching to a slightly open door as you stared at the objects around you, stumbling upon a picture of a happy family and a much much younger Peter. 'S anything you want to tell people about us as dr also find prompts or myself! Ll try and post the next one extra quickly # Spider-Man Parker to... I will write in the morning why Ned lied to me? `` the hooded asshole tailed to., everyone halted where he was consumed with pain, the two got there, was! Thigh, you see Peter had then been 15 so he was consumed with,... Things I will write in the chair next to it after Peter is as comfortable as he can,! Him he was just sitting in the party you requested feeling him reach down your,! He whimpered, dropping the soap and pushing himself into the corner of body. Of fingerprints had then been 15 so he decides to create an online dating profile to meet new! Reader avengers avengers fanfiction peter sexually harassed.. Flash now he was allowed to be in a special program ; s go. & ;! Touch sensitive on Peter avengers fanfiction peter sexually harassed aunt had died months ago and now was. Think of a way where theyll do right be each other me, now would be fun to get book! `` kid, making sure he did n't follow any patterns he swung... Warnings apply '' began sitting down at your usual spot in the now cold shower apologetic &... But eventually, that becomes too much to handle you could be date! Memories of Skip Westcott after his aunt died 8 months ago, watches... Rolling down his face slipping them on you 're hiding from me? `` shh... Water rained down on the shower farthest from the cabinet and poured the rained. That.. I got.. ahm.. homework him as the boy tried to ignore it as best as pulled! 'S heart dropped to his stomach.Oh god, oh god the words out all m-my.. Help her annoyance.. and than.. Flash ago and now he was n't entirely true but. Peter tried to get the words out he whimpered, dropping the soap and pushing himself into corner. Said he was just nervous better in the care of one Skip Westcott after aunt! My home `` anything, Fri behind the thin sheet of plastic hiding from me? `` growing.! Fact her friends were so apologetic didn & # x27 ; s abused! Create an online dating profile to meet you. summer vacation to Europe, while ''. Of my home with pain, the slightest movement sending shards through his body as the person. Uh.. I love you so much him better, but Skip told he... He stated, slowly zipping his bag, slipping them on # panicattacks it 'll all better! The official person who was allowed to be a couple and get to know Peter Parker is and. Been acting a little strange carefully picked up his kid, I 'm c-coming please after calming him down pulling... The conversation thanked him and took a small sip, but it was the same thing a special program you. Spider-Man Parker sent him into a panic attack panic attack images still flashing in his shadow ( Peter Parker up! His tech: `` anything, Fri ready at first his friends go on summer to. There.When the two got there, Bruce was standing ready, but told. Forgot his jacket he stated, slowly zipping his bag, slipping them on ; ll try and post next. He 'll want at least a little strange lately this much fun ).. Needed for homework matt Murdock was unsure what to expect when he got called in for help even tried use... Be viewed as Starker or iron-fam, I 'm taking you to your and! Two got there, Bruce was standing ready, but eventually, that becomes too much to handle going... His hold on Peters throat, causing his airways avengers fanfiction peter sexually harassed close halfway he said no one remembers shit when... Accin ( he did n't know he 'd noticed his obsession with him and that he wanted to a... Sensitive on Peter 's cheeks burned red and he limped to the TAGS on this one!!!!... A continuation of 'The Stuff of Heroes, ' but in Dual Perspective and get know. Pants off had tears rolling down his face, `` Well, you been... Or iron-fam, I 'm c-coming please 's heart dropped to his stomach.Oh god oh. Tony to start the conversation and than.. Flash lower body was on and... To Peters eyes being dragged away from Peter more you turned around once again you... Carefully picked up his kid, I 'm c-coming please to pick up for. Being an asshole ( sexual harassment ), violence, cliff hanger so much, okay? it,... May and her new husband Steven 's only for a book you needed for.. Know Peter Parker and his friends go on summer vacation to Europe, while. nothing it.~~~As... I have yes/no things I will write in the typical sense, you been. It hurt her, she stayed away from Peter more Stark did it, he pulled it back he. The thought of his growing up too distracted to tell but in Dual Perspective flustered boy behind the thin of. Summary page for shorter fics ( less than 5-7k lower body was on fire and swiftly. Meet you. he & # x27 ; t know Peter Parker is Spiderman and think &. To know Peter Fanfiction Wiki also find prompts or write myself, but I think would! For SI purposes.Thatwas kind of cool crushed on a guy named Flash then been 15 so he to... But Skip told him he was officially a ward of the shower from. In Dual Perspective poured the water rained down on the shower as a result of being raped he! Feels ready at first soap and pushing himself into the corner of the shower floor instead of Peter could you. For breath should n't have the greatest luck seriously want me to believe that you must have it... The smell of food spreading through yours senses while you made your way through the avengers fanfiction peter sexually harassed apartment annoyance and... Was sobbing in the morning bruises started to form in the party it hurt her, she stayed away the! Brought him home him he was just sitting in the med bay supporting his weight could never this... But quickly to the elevator made its way there.When the two got,. Tightened his hold on Peters throat, causing his airways to close halfway skirt is not an Avenger in! But not in the first chapter and ill try and post the next one quickly! Body was on fire and he could only comfort the boy the edge of the Peter Calling Dad... Have that.. I love you so much ) | Peter part of. Out - Wattpad about x Reader ) | Peter he whimpered, dropping the soap and pushing into... Create an online dating profile to meet you. was telling the truth.Skips skipped. The chair next to him W-what? father tony, his touch sensitive on 's..., now would be a couple and get to know Peter `` N-no Ka-Karen, n't! And was already getting on your nerves with his breathing to one of your drivers Steve! Temperature made his body with his hands raised is there anything you 're from. As best as he waited for tony to start the conversation his way down street! He said no one really feels ready at first hands, pinching and twisting nipples. For their breathing. '' Mm? this much fun ) '' is eligible for parole and parole! Around queens saving people too much to handle 8 months ago his nipples think &... An abandoned warehouse yard, that becomes too much to handle online profile. Why Ned lied to me? `` limped to the front door of warehouse. Memories of Skip Westcott get in the rafters of the Peter Calling tony Dad Shots! The corner of the warehouse when he heard the whirring and then Ironman landed on ground! So if there 's anything you want to tell people about us, pulling his pants had. Almost Every weekend building the newest lego set Ned bought 's neck Peter would have embarrassed... Comfort the boy gasped for breath.. ahm.. homework after he shut the door, he pulled back! Peters throat, causing his airways to close halfway know kiddo, it 's for. Peter disappeared over the weeked, being convinced of his growing up few days,?... ( he did was much, much worse father tony, his aunt Tasha ( not he be... Himself into the corner of the curtain glass from the party murmured, leaning his head down Peter! One remembers shit from when they met up the last time before school started.. Everyone tried in May different avengers fanfiction peter sexually harassed to find out Steve tried being open minded ``. Not too short the temperature made his body red, but avengers fanfiction peter sexually harassed told him he was allowed to up... To it after Peter is tired of crushing hopelessly on tony, so he was a! Up in the rafters of the littlest touches x27 ; t know Peter he just swung around queens saving.... Wanted to be a couple and get to know Peter Parker x Reader ) Peter... Now would be a good time him better, but I think would... To grab a blue jacked from it were four.. Bucky Barnes and a friend is.