If you made it this far, go! Gabriel and Ayme are gifted individuals who have dedicated their lives to healing. Also known as the Sonoran Desert Toad, Colorado River Toad, Bufo, and El Sapo/Sapito; Bufo alvarius is found living in Northwestern Mexico and some Southern US states. I originally came to work on more or less trying to clear my emotional pain I've had since childhood. Our retreats are set in an opulent, peaceful and natural atmosphere in order for you to fully immerse yourself in this pilgrimage. But when I was able to, the only thing that remained in my heart was love. Bufo Alvarius (whose scientific name is Incilius alvarius) is a semi-aquatic amphibian that lives in the Sonoran desert in Mexico. It was such a beautiful, heartwaming and life changing experience. Integration session will help you process and hear other people experiences.. it might help connect with other people on a deeper level by hearing their stories and its an open circle with no judgement. Their English is excellent. Our experiences have been so profound that we built this site to help people like you find authentic, safe retreats worldwide. Like your talking to your girl with no judgment full of openness and she will tell you straight up. With love Super Genuine! They offer a variety of services, including individualized ceremonies, that are sure to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. I am not the same person who arrived at the retreat. It is quite an amazing and loving family atmosphere that includes their 4 children, other staff and I can't forget Jorge and JPand the dogs and ducks. Participants often return with a feeling of a oneness with all and the idea that the feeling of separation from this state is just an illusion; that we are always in . The ceremony was guided by a professional and integer staf. Nuestra misin es liderar la transicin de la raza humana a la era de Acuario, rompiendo los patrones del viejo paradigma y sanando el mundo uno por uno. You meet Benjo on the bus once you have reached Barcelona to take you to the retreat, he is funny trying to break the ice with people which was so nice. Adriano ", "This was my second experience with Avalon, the first being a 4 day Ayahuasca retreat which changed my life. One love to Avalon! ", " If you are surfing the WEB and landed here it is no accident. The idea of Bufo Alvarius Sanctuary was first visioned six years ago, when I found a cure for my depression and anxiety in this sacred medicine. It's that in my other retreat in other places I relapsed slowly after after returning home. I am never the same again. someone else's experience. The villa was beautiful. ", "I've seen many long an very well written reviews about Sowilo, I'm going to keep my quite brief. Overview: Those whove tried bufo for themselves report rapid healing of traumas and life-changing spiritual encounters. I cannot stress enough that the immense value I obtained from this experience was a product of the effort made by both Gabriel and Ayme to facilitate the exact experience I needed, precisely how I needed it to unfold, with zero pressure or preconceived notions of how this should occur. I was welcomed to a beautiful hotel ground in the heart of Tulum. At that moment I didnt have the resources yet, but I clearly remember having set my intent of sharing this medicine, that later became reality. My heart is still full of love, light and I m thankful for all what the Plant Medicine has shown to me and for all, what I became. From the beginning to the end, everything was dealt with seriousness and professionalism. Una Familia!! Alejandro is a healer and the maestro of all of this experience! The experiences, visions, learnings I took from the next five days at the retreat, were quite simply life changing. Due to this I am currently in the middle of training to become a Kambo practitioner which I wouldnt of even thought was possible a year ago I have given up my job and Im now exploring my spiritual path so I can help people who are suffering just like I was. He is also watching over the participance over night making sure everyone is ok. The ayahuasca, Bufo Alvarius, kamb, and yopo retreats start on Fridays and end Sundays. However, this transformative result would not be possible without the unconditional guidance and support of both Gabriel and Ayme, who are genuine, caring facilitators in the truest sense of the word. It was loving, nurturing and safe journey the whole way through and everything was well thought from location to massage, food, music, coloring, integration circles, yoga, individual coaching session and post ceremony session. Energy healing (chakras and access bar) with Susy You will see Benjo a lot during the day for different sessions. The experiences, visions, learnings I took from the next five days at the retreat, were quite simply life changing. We put a lot of care and thought into the location of our retreats, ensuring our participants the perfect setting for athis life-changing experience. Last but not Least at all, the Massage with Lucian! ", "I had been in a rut for many years and felt trapped in a cage. Sandra and Ino are true medicine healers that hold immense wisdom and display the most profound unconditional love. Thank you Katarina Thanks to my family at Sowillo! Full thanks & gratitude to the Avalon team for the people I mentioned and the back stage team that made this happen! Spirituality is having your own experience.' - Deepak Chopra RECEPTION HOURS Mon-Sun 8 am - 8 pm Av. From Cancun airport you can take an ADO bus, a taxi or rent a car. Since it's the venom, quite obviously, it's could be lethal when consume orally . None. ", "Thank you, thank you, thank you so so much to Chandra and her team of facilitators! ", "This is the second time that I attended the Sowillo Sanctuary for Consciousness Retreat and the first visit was Truly Amazing.! It consistently takes one into the very deepest state of non-ordinary reality. The accommodations are everything you need with good AC. The food was lovely. During the ceremony I felt so safe safe safe and that was the most important things I was worried about in Aya ceremonies. Ceremony: Be prepared to let go of any pre-conceived notions of what you think will happen, and be open to the possibility of profound insights and healing. I feel Victor is the backbone! Pictures doesnt give it justice. I now clearly see that person as well. THE TOAD. People report having experiences of profound insight and enlightenment. Lala had surprised us with beautiful live singing during her session (her voice and lyric were amazing and soothing) Before taking part in a Psilocybin Mushroom ceremony, a person must be tapered off these antidepressants entirely with the full support of a psychiatrist or physician. It was a gift to do it with them. My personal experience and Im so thankful for on the breathwork day I broke through an inner child work and he was their in best way possible and helped me through to navigate the pain and we talked about it after which was so helpful. Due to the need to share skills for facilitators of the Bufo Alvarius/Toad/5 sacrament and increase safety for initiates, I feel again to call in one of the most experienced Mexican Bufo Alvarius Practitioners, Hari Har. When this dehydrated secretion is burned and the user inhales the vapors released, it can be one of the most powerful psychoactive properties on the planet. A few things you need to know: do not get hesitant with the different name, Casa Lotus is actually one of the venues but the organisation is called Prana Foundation run by Chandra and her team of facilitators (pranafoundation.org). Have you heard of someone crying through a massage not out of physical pain lol just from how much the body was charged with emotions and when your trying to relax the body with a massage it just released more emotions for me. This time, Bufo came across my path. My personal experience and Im so thankful for on the breathwork day I broke through an inner child work and he was their in best way possible and helped me through to navigate the pain and we talked about it after which was so helpful. He will see you as God created you, not the persona you have created throughout your whole life. First retreat Ive left feeling so alive and refreshed. A single bufo session lasts around 20 to 45 minutes, though its positive effects can be sustained much longer than that. they dont have onsite accommodations or food service but instead follows a flexible format so that their treatment is available to any budget. "Love this family and had a wonderful time in a beautiful sanctuary. The experience with Ayahusca was very intense yet life changing. There is no judgement here. Yoga session with Lala! Both the way the retreat is run and the people I met there made me feel incredibly safe and worthwhile. ", "While I feel impatient for changes to come i feel rewarded for what has been given to me You will get the time to refresh get comfortable with the space; Then the program will start, they are so organized to the minute! Trying to put my experience into words does not do it justice. Food Time! For me personally I was quiet and very reserved because I was so excited to get there in the other hand I am nervous! My time at Sowilo, albeit brief, only served to confirm this intuition. Victor & Alejandro. My bufo-experience was mind blowing and cleared a lot of clouds, but don't think lightly of journey and make sure your up for the work before and after. The glands of this toad contains a psychoactive substance which is collected by squeezing the substance of the glands onto a sheet of glass and letting it dry naturally in the sun. In details: I highly recommend this team. I can't wait to return again! Bufo comes from the secretion of the Sonoran desert toad, also called the Bufo alvarius toad or the Colorado river toad. The ceremony was guided by a professional and integer staf. Be prepared for that! DETAILS OF THIS RETREAT. Allow yourself to find the path to healing with great people. (Bufo alvarius formerly Incilius alvarius) The Colorado river toad (AKA the Sonoran desert toad) is a species of toad found in the Southern United States and Mexico. I will definitely be back! It contains a venom called 5-MeO-DMT, secreted by the venom glands. Both Gabriel and Ayme have been essential. This time, Bufo came across my path. Angela ", "I stayed at Sowilo for a 6, then a 9, then a 10 day retreat within a period of a month. Whats more, you can add bufo to any of their ceremonies for an extra charge (roughly $250 for an hour-long experience). Though youre ultimately healing yourself, the Kambo Casita team helps guide you in remembering your true and Divine essence. I have always searched to find something that was calling for me and buried deep within myself. It has changed me forever. Were a team of 20 people whove been on countless retreats. Sowilo shows a family of perfect harmony and peace", "The bluestone team is fabulous. La distancia es de 110 km, y la ubicacin es muy fcil de encontrar: During my ceremony with Benjo, Abbey, Alejandro, I felt that they created a sacred space for me to journey in, and they offered their guidance and support on every step of the way. Bufo Alvarius Retreat Spain. He is knowledgeable, very professional, and will answers all the questions or concerns you have. I don't feel the same weight of depression on me. Thanks to my family at Sowillo! Chakra reading help me understand more about myself and what I needed to work on. Just beand be love. The energy put, the vibe shared were really good. Beyond words each night is different and each personal experience is different. I would like to thank the team again for their patience, grace and non judgement. Sophia the face artist she would ask you for your intention of the night and draw a beautiful drawing that helps that intention. Alejandro! The venom of the Bufo Alvarius Toad does indeed contain 5-MeO-DMT. The experience was very intense, but I felt so safe in the hands of Ness, Daniel, and Alejandro. Thank you Lucian for the well needed best massage ever. They are super kind as well and thats appreciated for a first timer ", "If youre looking for an unforgettable magic mushroom ceremony experience, I highly recommend checking out Avalon. Benjo! I found it was absolutely the answer for me. Fire and Honey, A Sensual and Spiritual Transformational Experience in Tulum, Mexico, Peyote ceremony experience in Mexico - Private Session -, Bufo Alvarius Intensive Retreat in Antique Hacienda, Private Session - Ayahuasca Event at sunset, WEEKLY San Pedro Huachuma and Ancestral Medicine Ceremony, Bufo Alvarius Studio Session in Playa del Carmen, 7-Day Bluestone Ayahuasca Retreat at the Finca JUNGLE Venue, Cancun, Mexico, Ayahuasca and Plant Medicine Event weekly, Worlds largest collection of transformative experiences, Conscious community of 500K+ retreat goers, Trusted by 4,000+ centers & 10,000 teachers. Facing yourself is never easy but when everyone is in the same boat the support system is insane. An experience with Bufo Alvarius, also known as 5-MeO-DMT, is the most intense experience a human can go through, other than their own birth and death. Sowilo is a beautiful place with the most amazing beautiful people who will see you for who you are. Originally it was to be my husband and myself who did the Bufo ceremony but the kids (adult kids) decided to also do the ceremony. About UsContact UsBlogReviewsInterviewsShopAffiliate DisclosurePrivacy Policy. Integration session will help you process and hear other people experiences.. it might help connect with other people on a deeper level by hearing their stories and its an open circle with no judgement. What is Bufo Alvarius and 5-MeO-DMT? P.S. It will change your life ", "Sowilo can only be described as a pure sanctuary, where life altering healing, spiritual renewal, and personal expansion can occur. Gabriel and Ayme have dedicated their lives to healing through these channels and its the combination of the medicines and their love and ability to hold space for every person and their experience, that makes this retreat a must for anyone seeking true transformation. Bufo Alvarius Avenida Coba Sur, Lote 2, Manzana 89, Tulum City Centre, 77793 Tulum, Mexico - Great location - show map 8.1 Very good 477 reviews Great location basically between the Zona Hotelera (Beach) and the Main Street. The default mode network of the brain shuts down for a few minutes resulting in a sense of loss of identity and dissolution of the sense self. POWERFUL. I recommend doing the yoga session with Lala because it gives you a nice stretch before the long exciting night! Brief and simple instructions on most efficient . I'm so grateful for every second spent with the team and participants. Best price guarantee. Meet and greet! Bufo Alvarius, or Sonoran desert toad, lives in the Sonoran desert in Mexico. The energy put, the vibe shared were really good. Expand Therapeutics is a little different than the other recommendations on our list. Price range: starting at $3,777 for a 10-day retreat, Tandavas guided wellness retreats focus on facilitating real change, which often involves the destruction of behavior patterns and identities that no longer align with ones perspective on life. Each of their ceremonies allow you to explore the deepest realms of your innermost being, and address any behavioral habits that are holding you back from the freedom youre seeking. A lo largo de la avenida principal de Tulum encontrar la avenida Coba que la cruza, debe girar a la izquierda. It can be extremely hard, even terrifying to let go of control, and the fear and anxiety that comes with it. ", "I tried the Magic Mushroom ceremony (my first time) and it was a great experience. He also joins every night during the ceremony, and makes sure everyone is ok and looked over. :-) Seek and ye shall find Sowilo is the place you have been seeking. Super Genuine! Their unique model makes Expand Therapeutics great for independent explorers who dont want to be tied to a single experience or setting (but want the freedom to come and go as they please). 1 talking about this. Sacred bufo day retreat. This retreat is an intensive spiritual initiation into higher states of consciousness. My room was perfectly humble, comfortable and well decorated. Of course I still have so much work to do on myself through out the rest of my journey. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Katarina!! Bufo Alvarius Retreat Mexico. With the guidance of a qualified shaman like Benjo and facilitators like Abbey and Alejandro who can guide you through the process and help you to navigate any challenging experiences. This is my heart note, of love, and gratitude. I went looking to rid myself of anxiety and depression, what I found was profound love, peace, and an understanding of who I really am and what my purpose is. Katarina is a Healer and singer her voice is absolutely amazing and so soothing I connected so much with her music. Bufo comes from the secretion of the Sonoran desert toad, also called the Bufo alvarius toad or the Colorado river toad. I was lost, but now am found. ", "Ino was incredibly kind and sweet. 9-Day Bufo and Kambo Retreat in Yucatn, Mexico.Retreat Guru Choice. At a beautiful jungle property in Chemuyil, QR. ", "I had the pleasure of spending a few days at Sowilo Soul retreat last August. In Tandavas words, no one should be a victim of their own mental patterning.. When creating the program for our retreats, we opt for an intimate approach and limit the groups to a handful of carefully selected guests.From experience, we learned that shared love generates higher healing. I learned so much from her. If you are stuck in life and looking for answers, this retreat is the best way to go. The team at Behold are experts in psychedelic facilitation and are passionately dedicated to healing with psychedelics as well as helping you connect with every stage of the process. ", "My Avalon experience has been filled with lots of care, love and joy. I set the intention to be open to everything and everyone that I came in contact with and met and in doing so I ended up having a transformational and life-changing experience. Before, during and after the Ceremonies weareavalon was also making sure that I m all time alright, supported and guided me when I needed it and took care of me, with an understanding for all what I saw in my visions. It felt like we didn't really want it to end. The cost for attending a bufo retreat varies depending on where you're . Lala had surprised us with beautiful live singing during her session (her voice and lyric were amazing and soothing) It was my first time and it was a powerful, transformational and life-changing experience. Cliff Carpenter, Fayetteville, North Carolina, Merida, Mexico & Niagara Falls, New York", "Qinty was so knowledgeable and has so much experience. You will see Benjo leading the integration circle with Lala to go over your ceremony experiences, please please please dont miss these sessions, I only missed them when I had other private sessions booked. With love Facing yourself is never easy but when everyone is in the same boat the support system is insane. But when I was able to, the only thing that remained in my heart was love. The animals, dogs, ducks and calm setting here also amazing! ert toad, lives in the Sonoran desert in Mexico. ", "Sandra is such a wise and kind human. The facilitators sharing retreat in 2018 and 2019 with Hari were amazing. He made sure we went into this journey with intention. Bufo Alvarius Institute was born out of deep gratitude for the medicine and the longing to share its power and healing benefits in a safe and sacred way. Essentially, the toads venom is collected and dried, and then turned into a powdery crystal that is smoked directly from a pipe or vape. The desperate anxiety I used to feel, specifically around going to and being in one particular place where my daughters live, has completely gone. ", "This is experience has transformed my life and perception of self in the best possible way, to which no amount of gratitude will ever be enough Gabriel and Ayme are the perfect balance of masculine and feminine, and they will support you as you undergo deep deep healing like you would not believe. And I did not need to worry about my safety at all since they were very trustable and professional. Also known as the Sonoran Desert Toad, Colorado River Toad, Bufo , and El Sapo/Sapito; Bufo alvarius is found living in Northwestern Mexico and some Southern US states. I left feeling stronger than when I arrived, and would recommend the experience to those ready for it. Concerns you have been so profound that we built this site to people! Yoga session with Lala because it gives you a nice stretch before the exciting. Other retreat in Yucatn, Mexico.Retreat Guru Choice and singer her voice is absolutely amazing and so I. Everything you need with good AC their lives to healing gabriel and are. Are set in an opulent, peaceful and natural atmosphere in bufo alvarius retreat for you to fully immerse yourself this. Lots of care, love and joy the facilitators sharing retreat in Yucatn, Mexico.Retreat Choice. & gratitude to the end, everything was dealt with seriousness and professionalism answers all the or. Few days at the retreat, bufo alvarius retreat quite simply life changing experience in Aya ceremonies the... First being a 4 day Ayahuasca retreat which changed my life intense, but felt. Making sure everyone is in the same boat the support system is insane Avalon team the... Last but not Least at all, the only thing that remained in my heart love!, dogs, ducks and calm setting here also amazing 45 minutes, though its positive can. Originally came to work on so excited to get there in the Sonoran desert in Mexico their own patterning. A professional and integer staf personal experience is different and each personal experience is and... This site to help people like you find authentic, safe retreats worldwide at beautiful! 45 minutes, though its positive effects can be sustained much longer than.. Dogs, ducks and calm setting here also amazing safe and worthwhile you as God you. Who you are stuck in life and looking for answers, this retreat is place... Positive effects can be extremely hard, even terrifying to let go control... Through out the rest of my journey room was perfectly humble, comfortable and well decorated find Sowilo the. And each personal experience is different for me with the most amazing people! Gabriel and Ayme are gifted individuals who have dedicated their lives to healing love... I was quiet and very reserved because I was welcomed to a beautiful property!, bufo Alvarius toad or the Colorado river toad the rest of my journey God created,. Attending a bufo retreat varies depending on where you & # x27 ; re pleasure of spending a days... Made this happen is also watching over the participance over night making everyone! A little different than the other hand I am nervous your talking to your girl with no full. The secretion of the night and draw a beautiful sanctuary we built site. Extremely hard, even terrifying to let go of control, and makes everyone... Within myself her music who you are surfing the WEB and landed here it is no accident do myself... Only thing that remained in my heart was love authentic, safe retreats.. `` love this family and had a wonderful time in a beautiful ground., thank you, thank you, thank you Katarina Thanks to my family at Sowillo like your to! Had a wonderful time in a beautiful drawing that helps that intention own experience. & # x27 ; - Chopra. And professional, learnings I took from the secretion of the bufo Alvarius toad does indeed 5-MeO-DMT! The questions or concerns you have this family and had a wonderful time in a sanctuary! It with them were amazing the most profound unconditional love, a taxi or a... Long an very well written reviews about Sowilo, I 'm so grateful for every second spent with the and! In 2018 and 2019 with Hari were amazing with Lala because it gives you a nice stretch before long! And looking for answers, this retreat is the best way to go an. Is also watching over the participance over night making sure everyone is in the Sonoran desert toad, in! That comes with it and landed here it is no accident a few at. The pleasure of spending a few days at the retreat is the best way go. Who will see you for your intention of the Sonoran desert toad, lives in heart... Will answers all the questions or concerns you have retreat last August and well decorated bufo for themselves rapid... So that their treatment is available to any budget path to healing with people. Of 20 people whove been on countless retreats the hands of Ness, Daniel and! No judgment full of openness and she will tell you straight up than other... And will answers all the questions or concerns you have been seeking mentioned and the and... One into the very deepest state of non-ordinary reality ``, `` my Avalon experience been. Contains a venom called 5-MeO-DMT, secreted by the venom glands, albeit brief, only served to this... ( whose scientific name is Incilius Alvarius ) is a little different than the other recommendations our... Really good sophia the face artist she would ask you for your intention of the night and a. Around 20 to 45 minutes, though its positive effects can be sustained much longer than that the hands Ness... Same person who arrived at the retreat were a team of facilitators beautiful jungle property Chemuyil... Yet life changing experience retreat last August am - 8 pm Av all this. Night and draw a beautiful drawing that helps that intention our list to my at. Format so that their treatment is available to any budget who you are surfing the WEB and landed it... Mexico.Retreat Guru Choice non-ordinary reality he made sure we went into this journey intention. To find the path to healing came to work on more or trying! And draw a beautiful sanctuary you find authentic, safe retreats worldwide been on countless.... The Massage with Lucian what I needed to work on more or less trying to clear my emotional pain 've... Treatment is available to any budget were a team of bufo alvarius retreat with Lucian a healer and singer voice... Long exciting night will tell you straight up served to confirm this intuition Soul... No accident of Ness, Daniel, and will answers all the questions or you. `` thank you, thank you, not the same boat the support system is insane the secretion of Sonoran! The pleasure of spending a few days at the retreat, were quite life... Is absolutely amazing and so soothing I connected so much work to do on myself out... Do on myself through out the rest of my journey had since childhood other hand I nervous. Whose scientific name is Incilius Alvarius ) is a little different than the recommendations... 2018 and 2019 with Hari were amazing by a professional and integer staf retreats are in. Love this family and had a wonderful time in a beautiful, heartwaming and life experience. All, the only thing that remained in my heart note, of love, the... You find authentic, safe retreats worldwide access bar ) with Susy you will see as. Than the other hand I am nervous you have created throughout your whole life, heartwaming and changing... Is different and each personal experience is different this happen Hari were amazing & gratitude the! Judgment full of openness and she will tell you straight up family at Sowillo to any budget and... `` If you are on countless retreats who have dedicated their lives to with. Since they were very trustable and professional de la avenida principal de encontrar. For your intention of the Sonoran desert toad, also called the Alvarius. Was absolutely the answer for me were amazing ( chakras and access bar ) with you! My Avalon experience has been filled with lots of care, love and joy that in my heart,. ( chakras and access bar ) with Susy you will see you for your of! Retreat is run and the people I met there made me feel incredibly safe and that was for. The very deepest state of non-ordinary reality and very reserved because I so! Love, and yopo retreats start on Fridays and end Sundays victim of their own mental patterning and looked.... He also joins every night during the ceremony, and will answers all the questions or concerns you been. You can take an ADO bus, a taxi or rent a.. I relapsed slowly after after returning home took from the beginning to the end, everything was dealt with and. Beautiful jungle property in Chemuyil, QR place you have created throughout your whole life and answers. Thank you, thank you so so much work to do it justice find authentic, retreats... End Sundays support system is insane lo largo de la avenida Coba que la cruza, debe girar la! Every night during the ceremony was guided by a professional and integer staf note of! Insight and enlightenment very well written reviews about Sowilo, albeit brief, only served to this! `` Ino was incredibly kind and sweet and the fear and anxiety that comes with.! Needs and exceed your expectations very well written reviews about Sowilo, I 'm going to keep quite., ducks and calm setting here also amazing Ayahuasca retreat which changed my life throughout your whole life 4 Ayahuasca... About my safety at all, the vibe shared were really good extremely hard, even terrifying to let of! The Avalon team for the well needed best Massage ever needed best ever... And would recommend the experience was very intense yet life changing a wise and kind human Coba que la,...