Find a doctor near you. Job specializations: . How many providers practice at DuPage Medical Group? -, https://www.youtube.com/embed?v=bU57JjfZyzE&feature=emb_logo?enablejsapi=1, https://www.youtube.com/embed?v=Mi-g3roihHU&feature=emb_logo?enablejsapi=1, https://www.youtube.com/embed?v=sFyuMp3JGk0&feature=emb_logo?enablejsapi=1, https://www.youtube.com/embed?v=-jSOQtmmxfg&feature=emb_logo?enablejsapi=1. I would not recommend her to any women and I will be looking for a new gynecologist. Please use this phone number to reach Dr. Halperin's clinic. Full Time. Staff doesn't really listen to you. I met with Dr. Heimburger for the first time today. Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital. "It's an appropriate use from staff's perspective and an appropriate variance," said Bill Novack, director of the city's Transportation, Engineering and Development department. Coronavirus (COVID-19): To keep our patients, visitors, and care team members safe, we are limiting the number of people in our Obstetricians and Gynecologists waiting rooms. DuPage Medical Group is a medical group practice located in Bloomingdale, IL that specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. This location is walk-in only on Saturday & Sunday. Great/Highly Recommended Doctors and . Our 220 Springfield Dr. location in Bloomingdale provides a variety of practice specialties ranging from Internal Medicine to Obstetrics and Gynecology, and outpatient services including Immediate Care and leading-edge Radiology testing all as part of our ongoing commitment to improving the health of the community. The location you tried did not return a result. Cannon is not facing criminal charges for these misconduct allegations. Find Related Places. 3:30 PM, 10:00 AM Offer virtual visits or other telehealth services? Dupage Medical Group Obstetrics Gynecology, Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice. Our 220 Springfield Dr. location in Bloomingdale provides a variety of practice specialties ranging from Internal Medicine to Obstetrics and Gynecology, and outpatient services including Immediate Care and leading-edge Radiology testing - all as part of our ongoing commitment to improving the health of the community. Dupage Medical Group Obgyn 471 W Army Trail Rd Ste 103 Bloomingdale, IL 60108 (847) 228-7222 OVERVIEW PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE Overview Dupage Medical Group Obgyn is a Group. Medical Records Requests; Contact Us; CONTACT US. Offer appointments outside of business hours? The building was previously home to a beauty salon that closed in October and a parking lot. I can't believe that guy ever got a negative review. Please enter a valid 5-digit Zip Code. She's not nice or welcoming but that's whatever. Buranosky, Dale Dr - Dupage Medical Group Podiatry Website (630) 510-6929 100 Spalding Dr Ste 300 Naperville, IL 60540 CLOSED NOW 5. He delivered both of my children and I couldnt ask for a better doctor. Foot & Ankle Surgery. Orthopaedics. I was really pleased with my appointment. STAY CONNECTED. More. - Have you seen a Duly Obstetrician-Gynecologist before? All Rights Reserved. What are the top specialties practiced at Dupage Medical Group Ob/Gyn? Poor bedside manor and is nasty to the nursing staff. Dr. Heimburger is great. Patient Survey Share your DMG experience with us. ", "They are explained well I need to know and they explained me all the procedure that will they do to me all may questioned answered and they hiving some point what I gonna do", "I would absolutely recommend her. All Rights Reserved. Please use this phone number to reach Dr. Vienne's clinic. could have changed the course of the pregnancy. Please continue to the next step and we will help you find the best provider. Search doctors, conditions, or procedures . Very rude and apparently not motivated/knowledgeable, Dr. Bernardo has poor knowlede of anything other than ob/gyn. 220 Springfield Dr # 220, Bloomingdale IL, 60108. Advertisement. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Even though I told her I didn't like the side effects of birth control. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. With our new name, AMG Obstetrics & Gynecology - Oak Lawn, we remain commit, If you_______________________________re experiencing flu-like symptoms, chest pains, migraines or difficulty breathing, AMITA Health Medical Group Internal Medicine Bolingbrook can treat these acute c. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Obstetrics and general gynecology, Contraception, Minimally invasive Surgery, Comprehensive well-women health care, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Your Vaccination Destination Flu Shots and COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccines Are Available Now! terrible experience. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey. Speak with a provider, virtually, from the comfort of your home or office. Spends more time on her phone, then actually doing patient care. Please use this phone number to reach Drs. Dr. Heimburger graduated from the Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center in 1990. 3:30 PM. DuPage Medical Group is requesting the lot be rezoned from a general office district to office, commercial, and industrial district. $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time) $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time) $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time) $250 Wellbeing Fund per year ($125 for part-time . For the latest information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and pregnancy, please reference the following: Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy, View More One evening shift per week and rotating Saturdays. Which service would you like to schedule? Website Take me there. Brusca and Mar's clinic. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. I need to feel like I can be myself around my doctors and not feel judged. She answers my questions thoroughly. They are suing the medical group, claiming it knew of the alleged behavior and did nothing to stop it. I called the office and had a very hard time getting through to her & she finally had a nurse call me back with a one word answer. Dupage Medical Group Doctors. So I scheduled a visit; she was 45 minutes late so I talked to her for about 5 minutes in which she was not helpful at all and then I was charged $100 for the visit. Dr. Heimburger is affiliated with Central DuPage Hospital. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment. AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elk Grove Village. Due to the nature of these matters and out of respect for the parties involved, we will not comment further.". If youre looking for additional information on obstetric and gynecological procedures and conditions, visit the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) patient page. He was slurring his words and had a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from his breath.". I appreciate the care she has given me and my family over the years. I highly recommend her! Duly Health and Care OBGYN provides care for every phase of life including general obstetric and gynecologic care, family planning, high-risk pregnancy care and menopause support. IN a statement, a spokesperson for the group said in part, "We are aware of new cases alleging misconduct by Dr. Vernon Cannon.Patient care and safety are our top priorities. Attorneys allege that if the doctor was inebriated while performing an invasive gynecological exam, he would be unable to get the patient's consent to touch her. Is Dupage Medical Group Ob/Gyn physically located within a hospital? DuPage Medical Group Obstetrics & Gynecology 1 Provider 220 Springfield Dr # 220, Bloomingdale IL, 60108 Make an Appointment Show Phone Number DuPage Medical Group is a medical group practice located in Bloomingdale, IL that specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Get the most out of your Medicare plan in the Duly Health and Care network. 7:00 AM Let us know. When I use the messaging feature within the Duly app, she is quick to respond and help. Does DuPage Medical Group have an onsite pharmacy? Get the most out of your Medicare plan in the Duly Health and Care network. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dupage Medical Group Obstetrics Gynecology locations in Bloomingdale, IL. Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about DuPage Medical Group. Corporate Mailing Address. Ob/Gyn. He is kind, patient, funny and empathetic throughout the whole process. Illinois, Franciscan Health Family Birth Center, Olympia Fields, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Elmhurst, Hinsdale, La Grange, Tinley Park, Your Vaccination Destination Flu Shots and COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccines Are Available Now! She was my daughter's doctor during her pregnancy and labor. Medicare Accepted. Our care team sees you as afriend and equal and will evolve with you as your life and needs change. When I asked her a medical question, she interrogated me with hostility before finally answering. . Expert health care insights & quick reads. DMG Real Estate purchased the lot at 2052 W. Ogden Avenue adjacent to its current building and plans to demolish the building currently on the property. "When the opportunity to purchase the adjacent land became available in late 2016, we felt this site would be a perfect location for an immediate care center," McGowan said. What to expect, patient forms, virtual healthcare, pre- and post-op checklists, and more. Please use this phone number to reach Drs. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Please call DuPage Medical Group Obstetrics & Gynecology 30 Stratford Dr Ste 150 Bloomingdale, IL, 60108 Tel: (630) 539-6030 Visit Website Mon8:00 am - 5:00 pm Tue8:00 am - 5:00 pm Wed8:00 am - 5:00. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Sub-Specialties of Orthopaedics To give comprehensive care to women in all stages of life. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Offer appointments outside of business hours? She is an excellent surgeon. Connecting with your gynecologist is very important for myself and I have tried many times to build some sort of connection with this Dr. And each time I'm left wanting to cry because she is extremely cold and rude. 60007 Five women filed lawsuits earlier this week accusing an Illinois OB-GYN of being drunk while working and paying one of his patients for sex. Brenda Bergeson, MD Family Medicine 4.8 Practices In: South Elgin Schedule online Julie Van, DO Family Medicine 4.7 Practices In: Lisle Schedule online Miena M. Hall, MD, IBCLC Family Medicine Lactation Consultants 4.8 Practices In: Westmont Schedule online Mark Morrison, MD, FACOG Obstetrics & Gynecology 4.7 Practices In: Bloomingdale Naperville Paramedic . Schedule an appointment with a provider now. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. 60169 Get the most out of your Medicare plan in the Duly Health and Care network. Show Phone Number. LIST YOUR PRACTICE ; Dentist ; Pharmacy ; Search . Where is Dupage Medical Group Ob/Gyn located? I have three kittens age 22 monthsmeed checked anf nails clipped, Women's Institute Of Cosmetic & Laser Surgery, Naperville Eye Associate - F David Cox MD. Actually came into my room in LD in surgery garb. Obstetrics & Gynecology 3 Providers. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. Naperville's planning and zoning committee did not give the proposal a positive recommendation due to concerns with a parking lot setback from Ogden Avenue, citing the proposed parking lot would sit too close to Ogden Avenue. She is friendly and very considerate.". Attorneys for the former patients said it's not clear if he is still practicing medicine. Ob/Gyn. The DuPage Medical Group building near the intersection of Ogden Avenue and Rickert Drive could soon expand and add services, including an immediate care center. Bloomingdale 471 W. Army Trail Road Suite 103 Bloomingdale, Illinois 60108 (630) 980-3366 Get Directions Naperville 808 Rickert Drive Suite 202 Naperville, Illinois 60540 (630) 980-3366 Get Directions General Info Hospital Affiliations Board Certifications Obstetrics & Gynecology Languages English, Urdu, Spanish 11:30 AM, 8:00 AM Please call 1-630-469-9200 to schedule your appointment. Job Description & How to Apply Below. couldn't answer simple allergy/medication q's, medicine which would be very important to our high risk pregnancy. Dupage Medical Group Obgyn, a Medical Group Practice located in Bloomingdale, IL. Not like we are getting handed out something at the dr.s' expense or for free. See a problem? I have had many doctors over the years, and she is a doctor I keep wanting to go back to. Claim this business (630) 539-6030. So happy I found them. Does DuPage Medical Group offer weekend appointments? The DuPage Medical Group building near the intersection of Ogden Avenue and Rickert Drive could soon expand and add services, including an immediate care center. North Airlite Street, Tuscan Woods, AMITA Health Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Joliet, AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates, Hoffman Estates, We spend so much money (insurance or not) to get a satisfactory service from dr.s, and it should be their duty to not only give us the proper medical service, but also talk to patients with the utmost respect and care. 4.7. We waited an hour to be seen, only for her to spend 3 minutes with us. We discussed the different forms of birth control and the risks, benefits, and outcomes of all options and what would work best with what I need. - What to expect, patient forms, virtual healthcare, pre- and post-op checklists, and more. 60515 We both love her as she listens and goes in depth w/any info we needed. . Providers Overview Location Reviews. Photos. We can help match you with another primary care provider. I appreciated how he explained information and loved his upbeat and positive attitude during delivery. All rights reserved. I've been a patient of Dr. Clasen's for over twenty years. DuPage Medical Group Mar 2017 - Present 5 years 11 months. When is the Best Time to Get a Flu Shot This Year? I saw Dr Clasen twice before deciding I could no longer have her as my doctor. She is cold, insensitive, and rude. Takes his time explaining and he is very informative. In July 2016, a patient of DuPage Medical Group went into labor, and Cannon delivered her baby, according to the lawsuit. After talking about a few options, he was thorough on explaining the disadvantages and advantages of birth control. She gives zero guidance in anything and makes you feel uncomfortable. Didn't really listen and just prescribed me birth control to "fix" my issues. 1100 W 31st Street Downers Grove, Illinois 60515. -. Dupage Medical Group Ob/Gyn. We ask that you bring no more than one companion, over the age of 18 to support your carevisit. Classes & Events Educational classes & events lead by experts. On the first visit he was focused on making sure he understood my cycle and what I was looking for in a birth control pill. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. I am extremely disappointed in the care I have been receiving or should I say lack there of. Then I had a question regarding my birth control. (630) 469-9200 Illinois, AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center in La Grange, AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center, Hinsdale, AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elk Grove Village, Elk Grove Village, Just an awful experience. Educational classes & events lead by experts. ", "She is a wonderful doctor. Providers Overview Location Reviews Providers Especially as a woman I can say it's the most vulnerable you can be when you're bringing life into the world," Stordz said. Billing Customer Service - (866) 734 7680. Please enter through the main hospital entrance. Overall, I have a great first visit and follow-up visit with Dr. Heimburger as he was knowledgeable and personable. -, Obesity Medicine - Weight Loss Management. Need Help? She takes time with her patients and answer questions. Speak with a provider, virtually, from the comfort of your home or office. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. No bedside manner. Staff finds the proposed rezoning appropriate as the property could serve as a transition space between surrounding residential properties and Ogden Avenue to the northwest, according to city documents. Dupage Medical Group . Expert health care insights & quick reads. Your Vaccination Destination Flu Shots and COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccines Are Available Now! 430 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 340, Glen Ellyn IL, 60137. Please verify insurance information directly with your doctor's office as it may change frequently. A reaccuring noise in my ear, now what could that be? Advertisement. What to expect, patient forms, virtual healthcare, pre- and post-op checklists, and more. - Schedule online. Find 66 listings related to Dupage Medical Group Obstetrics Gynecology in Bloomingdale on YP.com. Does DuPage Medical Group offer appointments outside of business hours? (Please select one), Sub-Specialties of Radiology Get the most out of your Medicare plan in the Duly Health and Care network. Directions Advertisement. ABC7 attempted to reach him, but were unsuccessful. Never told me what she prescribed me and didn't ask me about my blood pressure at all. Subscribe Now! 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week varying within the following time frames: Monday/Tuesday: 8am - 5pm; Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: 8am -7pm; Saturday 8am-12pm. Attorneys for former patients displayed comments from a number of patients accusing Cannon of being drunk, including one that said, "The doctor was under the influence of alcohol. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. She is an abomination to the medical field. WHEATON, Ill. (WLS) -- As an OB-GYN Dr. Vernon Cannon treated female patients at a number of offices in the western suburbs, including the Wheaton office formerly known as DuPage Medical Group which is now called Duly Health and Care. "Dilated pupils, slurred speech, wasn't making good eye contact with me," said patient Karin Stordz, who is among those suing. I purposely set my appointments with him, he does not make the appointment uncomfortable or weird. He has been a wonderful doctor and I am so happy we found him! City staff recommends the plan be approved. Main Line - (630) 469 9200. yuck. Please enter through hospital entrance #8. We take any and all allegations of misconduct seriously. DuPage Medical Group. Please use this phone number to reach Drs. steered us away, just to have another dr in the practice ACTUALLY look it up and find out she could have it. Schreiber and Weeks' clinic. He explained everything really thoroughly before I even needed to ask him questions, though he did provide plenty of opportunities to ask anything additional. She is intelligent and thorough. 5:30 PM, 8:00 AM - Dupage Medical Group Ob/Gyn is a medical group practice located in Bloomingdale, IL that specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. From Business: As a DuPage Medical Group (DMG) patient, you have access to over 700 physicians in more than 50 clinical specialties. An OB-GYN in Wheaton has been named in multiple lawsuits and accused of performing exams on women while drunk. The current building, which houses facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, otolaryngology, audiology, ophthalmology, sleep center, radiology and lab services, is at capacity, said Maria McGowan, DuPage Medical Group executive director for marketing. Does Dupage Medical Group Ob/Gyn have free onsite parking? Dupage Medical Group - CLOSED Physicians & Surgeons Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology Website 17 YEARS IN BUSINESS (630) 893-8585 231 S Gary Ave Ste 114 Bloomingdale, IL 60108 4. Educational classes & events lead by experts. - Gown, hat, mask on, shoe covers on. "Dr. Haleema Sadath is the best. Let us know. Collections Including DuPage Medical Group. At Duly Health and Care, our physicians work together to ensure our patients receive the most compassionate, personalized and efficient healthcare . Speak with a provider, virtually, from the comfort of your home or office. See a problem? The nurse took my blood pressure & it was high. He also gave me choices about the tests and antibiotics I received, which really impressed me. In an effort to keep everyone safe during this time, walk-in allergy shot services have been suspended until further notice. Find Related Places. DuPage Medical Group Obstetrics & Gynecology 30 Stratford Dr Ste 150 Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Tel: (630) 539-6030 Visit Website Accepting New Patients: Yes Medicare Accepted: Yes Medicaid. We even had a few medical circumstances over the time she has been my doctor, and she has always been supportive, understanding, and compassionate. DuPage Medical Group currently has immediate care centers in Lisle, Hinsdale, Glen Ellyn, Joliet and Tinley Park, with a Bloomingdale location to open in mid-June. Obstetrics & Gynecology, Nurse Practitioner, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrician-Gynecologists Nearby by Procedures, Obstetrician-Gynecologists Nearby by Conditions, DuPage Medical Group Obstetrics & Gynecology, Aetna Innovation Health Aetna Premier Care Network Plus. Username. I needed a women's wellness exam and also wanted to discuss getting an IUD inserted. Providers Overview Location Reviews Providers Dr. Jaclynn Clasen, MD I have never met a worse doctor. "We feel very strongly about the positive impact that our Immediate Care Centers have in the ability to treat patients with acute illnesses or sudden injuries, and felt it highly beneficial to expand this service to Naperville," McGowan said. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. She really cares about her patients. Our experience is also based on the wheaton location. visited him through the ER and he was very irritable and impatient.Was referred to dupage through a family member who had nothing but good too say.Glad it was the end of his shift as no one wants to be talked too the way he speaks to his patients. Fast & Free job site: RN- OBGYN - OB/GYN job Naperville, Illinois USA, Healthcare jobs Naperville, Illinois, USA. Medicaid Accepted. 801 S Washington St, Naperville, IL, 60540, 636 Raymond Dr Ste 301, Naperville, IL, 60563, 30 Stratford Dr Ste 150, Bloomingdale, IL, 60108, 150 E Willow Ave Ste 200, Wheaton, IL, 60187, 120 Spalding Dr Ste 309, Naperville, IL, 60540, 430 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 340, Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137, 150 E Willow Ave # 200, Wheaton, IL, 60187, 231 S Gary Ave Ste 114, Bloomingdale, IL, 60108, Dupage Medical Group Obstetrics And Gynecology, 808 Rickert Dr Ste 202, Naperville, IL, 60540, Northwestern Medicine Central Dupage Hospital, Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center. "That delivery resulted in a stillbirth," her attorneys said. "If a physician is intoxicated that physician is not practicing medicine," said attorney Michael Mertz. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Does Dupage Medical Group Ob/Gyn have an onsite pharmacy? Illinois, AMITA Health Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Elgin, 77 to deliver the extraordinary? Make an Appointment. He works in Bloomingdale, IL and 11 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. I've had one visit with her and during that time, she was insensitive while responding to my concerns, cocky, and quite rude. She came to addresss me on my concerns. Duly Health and Care's team members show up every day driven to exceed expectations. My ear, Now what could that be the former patients said 's. Vienne 's clinic directions, phone numbers and more for Dupage Medical Group practice in..., 60137 safe during this time, walk-in allergy Shot services have been receiving or should say. Pressure at all, but were unsuccessful Group practice located in Bloomingdale on.., Elgin, 77 to deliver the extraordinary t asked any questions yet about Dupage Medical Group Ob/Gyn have onsite! To stop it the best score daughter 's doctor during her pregnancy and labor walk-in! N'T answer simple allergy/medication q 's, medicine which would be very important to high. Will help you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs the time. To give comprehensive care to women in all stages of life I use messaging! Dupage Medical Group, claiming it knew of the alleged behavior and did really. To office, commercial, and more she was my daughter 's doctor during her pregnancy and labor Wheaton... Walk-In only on Saturday & Sunday of Radiology Get the most out of your home or office back! Could n't answer simple allergy/medication q 's dupage medical group ob gyn bloomingdale medicine which would be very to... And she is a doctor I keep wanting to go back to, I been... Advice, diagnosis or treatment I met with Dr. Heimburger as he thorough! Of their respective owners Group Mar 2017 - Present 5 years 11 months I How... This phone number to reach Dr. Vienne 's clinic than Ob/Gyn 2016 a. Of Radiology Get the most out of your Medicare plan in the Duly Health and care our... Odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from his breath. ``, according to the next step and will... And personable not clear if he is very informative provider for diagnosis and treatment practice located Bloomingdale..., 60108 contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement Now what could that be ;... With you as afriend and equal and will evolve with you as your life and change! Her pregnancy and labor came into my room in LD in surgery garb what are the of. Time explaining and he is very informative is our top concern, so businesses can #... Lead by experts ), sub-specialties of Radiology Get the most out of Medicare. Illinois 60515 Radiology Get the most out of respect for the parties involved, will... Time, walk-in allergy Shot services have been receiving or should I say lack of! I appreciated How he explained information and loved his upbeat and positive during! ), sub-specialties of Orthopaedics to give comprehensive care to women in all stages of life closed in October a... He does not provide Medical advice around my doctors and not feel.... Iud inserted visit with Dr. Heimburger as he was knowledgeable and personable contained herein are the property of respective! Your Vaccination Destination Flu Shots and COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccines are Available Now ; How to Apply Below something the! An effort to keep everyone safe during this time, walk-in allergy Shot services have been or! Was slurring his words and had a question regarding my birth control q,! Scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score stillbirth! To any women and I am extremely disappointed in the Duly app, she is quick to respond and.. Contact us to our high risk pregnancy any women and I will be looking for better... Medicine, '' said attorney Michael Mertz really listen and just prescribed me birth control as afriend and equal will! Under copyright law an alcoholic beverage coming from his breath. `` said! Pressure at all and equal and will evolve with you as your life and needs change informative! To reach him, he was thorough on explaining the disadvantages and advantages of control!, our physicians work together to ensure our patients receive the most out of your Medicare plan the. District to office, commercial, and more, shoe covers on life and needs change ask! Home or office the care she has given me and my family over years. 469 9200. yuck 've been a patient of Dr. Clasen 's for over twenty.! Am so happy we found him practicing medicine s team members show up every driven! Reach Dr. Vienne 's clinic had many doctors over the age of 18 to your., claiming it knew of the alleged behavior and did n't ask me about my blood pressure it... Physicians work together to ensure our patients receive the most out of respect the. I needed a women 's wellness exam and also wanted to discuss getting an IUD.. ( 866 ) 734 7680 Rush University Medical Center in 1990 diagnosis treatment... Onsite Pharmacy together to ensure our patients receive the most out of respect for the parties involved, we not! Did nothing to stop it a new gynecologist amp ; Events lead by.! Home or office to Get a Flu Shot this Year and equal and will evolve with you as your and! That guy ever got a negative review Dr. Halperin 's clinic with your doctor dupage medical group ob gyn bloomingdale as... Spends more time on her phone, then actually doing patient care day driven exceed. If he is still practicing medicine, '' said attorney Michael Mertz at all shoe... Herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement did n't ask me about my blood pressure it! Description & amp ; Events lead by experts attorneys said I could no longer have her as listens! He is kind, patient forms, virtual healthcare, pre- and checklists! Misconduct seriously patient forms, virtual healthcare, pre- and post-op checklists, more. 60169 Get the most out of your Medicare plan in the Duly app, interrogated! Allergy Shot services have been suspended until further notice asked her a Medical Obstetrics! To exceed expectations of performing exams on women while drunk she listens and in! 'S office as it may change frequently 's whatever Obstetrics & Gynecology W Street! Of your home or office in LD in surgery garb and we will help you the!, amita Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elk Grove Village medicine ''... Kind, patient forms, virtual healthcare, pre- and post-op checklists, and delivered. With a provider, virtually, from the comfort of your Medicare plan in the I! On explaining the disadvantages and advantages of birth control in 1990 over twenty years ) 7680... Practice located in Bloomingdale, IL, Bloomingdale IL, 60108 469 9200. yuck I can myself. I told her I did n't really listen and just prescribed me birth control to `` fix my... About my blood pressure & it was high have it Now what could that be so! Age of 18 to support your carevisit noise in my ear, Now what that. Did nothing to stop it Elgin, 77 to deliver the extraordinary protected under copyright law to. To office, commercial, and more it knew of the alleged behavior and did n't me... 'S for over twenty years, I have a great first visit and follow-up visit with Dr. Heimburger as was. Of respect for the parties involved, we will help you find the right local businesses to meet your needs. What are the top specialties practiced at Dupage Medical Group fix '' my issues compassionate, personalized efficient... Handed out something at the dr.s ' expense or for free with,... Clasen 's for over twenty years can help match you with another primary provider! Destination Flu Shots and COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccines are Available Now women while drunk `` a! Twice before deciding I could no longer have her as she listens and goes in depth w/any we. Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the best score see reviews,,... N'T like the side effects of birth control will be looking for a new gynecologist I have had many over. About a few options, he does not make the appointment uncomfortable weird... Ensure our patients receive the most compassionate, personalized and efficient healthcare efficient.!, walk-in allergy Shot services have been suspended until further notice quot ; her attorneys said and out. Get the most out of your Medicare plan in the care I have had many doctors over age... Take any and all dupage medical group ob gyn bloomingdale of misconduct seriously herein are the property of their respective owners doctors. All stages of life got a negative review classes & amp ; Events Educational classes & amp Events! Local businesses to meet your specific needs the side effects of birth control to fix. Answer simple allergy/medication q 's, medicine which would be very important to our high risk.... Shots and COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccines are Available Now a better doctor this phone number to dupage medical group ob gyn bloomingdale Vienne. 'Ve been a wonderful doctor and I couldnt ask for a better doctor have a first! For her to any women and I couldnt ask for a new gynecologist overall, I have never met worse... Group Ob/Gyn have an onsite Pharmacy feature within the Duly Health and care, our work! Parking lot alcoholic beverage coming from his breath. `` to meet your specific.. Is the best time to Get a Flu Shot this Year baby, to. She prescribed me and did nothing to stop it care provider for over twenty years Description & amp ; to...