See also Other Works | Publicity Listings | Official Sites View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro Getting Started | Contributor Zone Contribute to This Page Edit page Aika Kendrick Personal Details Biography Other Works Publicity Listings Its also been said that she helped both he and David when they were struggling - so, it appears she retained at least a fondness for decades. I recall several forum members used to share my one complaint with the vinyl version in that there was a lot of distortion in the audio maybe due to a pressing error. I just get a vibe that people are just sensitive to such discussions. 48,469. How to Shop for Carhartt Clothing the Right Way, Carhartt Clothing: The Ultimate Brand for Outdoor Adventure, Genius Tips for Making Perfectly Cooked Food With Le Creuset, Cast-Iron Basics: How to Choose, Use, and Care for Le Creuset, Tips for a Safe Xfinity Internet Experience, Protect Your Online Privacy Using Xfinity Internet, The Basics of Using Screen Recorder Software Programs, Tips to Make the Most of Your Screen Recorder Software, Google Cloud Storage Tips for Busy Professionals, Maximize Your Google Cloud Storage With Google Drive, How to Clean Your Pandora Jewelry Safely and Effectively. Outa-Space 15. JavaScript is disabled. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Another good tip is to utilize the search feature. It would be the same issue if you start a post on any of Mary Wilson's sexual relationships, fact or fiction. Free Bird 3. It was fitting to honor one of the greatest singers of R&B music. But that did not stop David Ruffin Jr. from visiting it and taking photos of his childhood home. Backstage at Golden Globes With Jennifer Coolidge, Eddie Murphy & More _ E! He first made a name for himself while vaulting for Oxford High School before starring at Ole Miss. As a solo artist, Kendricks recorded several hits of his own during the 1970s, including the number-one single Keep On Truckin' . When you think of R&B's great falsettos, Eddie Kendricks is a name that comes up along with Philip Bailey, Curtis Mayfield, Blue Magic's Ted Mills and the Stylistics' Russell Thompkins, Jr.Most of the solo albums that Kendricks recorded for Motown in the '70s are worth owning, but if you're on a tight budget and want to stick to his more essential solo recordings, The Ultimate Collection would . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Love Will Find A Way 7. Governors Ball 2023: Kendrick Lamar, Lizzo, and Lil Nas X Lead 2023 Lineup Eddie Fu Otis Williams and his grandson, Trace Austin, just after their interview on KTLA in Los Angeles today. He claimed his mother died on 9/11. They had one son together. Eddie Kendricks (1973) Boogie Down! Despite his declining voice, ardent fans never gave up the hopes of a successful solo career . Condolences to the family. For instance I was curious whether Eddie had step children as well as his 3 official children. The 58-year-old Detroiter was admitted to Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oaks on Mother's. LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 09: Eddie Kendricks' daughter Aika Kendrick at The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Special Merit Awards Ceremony And Nominee Reception held on on February 9, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Known for his distinctive falsetto singing style, Kendricks co-founded the Motown vocal group The Temptations . That is not true at all. Your message came across to me as you were taking on the role of the administrator. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Never Can Say Goodbye 9. Then that she was in the South Tower but died from the ash cloud 15 years later. Sorry, I was just asking. What kinds of topics should you post in the future? Black And White 14. Gigi & Bella Hadid buccal fat removal before + after, These Harry Spare memes are SENDING ME #kiiii, Who is more influential on country music? There are certain Motown artists' names that, whether it's music related or not, will bring up the viciousness of several forum's members. Copyright 2023 Fdotstokes.com Powered by Customify. No, I don't think he was a bad person at all. CLUBHOUSE According to some sources, he was in an on-again, off-again relationship with singer Diana Ross that had started when he was still affiliated with The Primes. We notice that you are using an. Eddie Kendricks, the former lead singer of the Temptations, one of the top male singing groups of the 1960s, died on Monday at Baptist Medical Center-Princeton here. Kendrick (having by this time reverted to the original spelling of his last name) and Ruffin teamed with pop duo Daryl Hall and John Oates for a medley of "The Way You Do The Things You Do" and "My Girl," taped live at the Apollo Theatre in Harlem, New York City, that came out on RCA and reached the pop Top 20 in 1985. Its never been explained why she slapped Eddie across the face at their TCB rehearsals. Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. What downfall of a black public figure gets no tears from you? There is a woman on YT who comments under one of his songs, who states she is Eddie K step daughter. Damon Harris did a good job at damn near sounding just like Eddie though. RM KKERK9 - Eddie Kendricks RM D3514B - Feb. 9, 2013 - Los Angeles, California, USA - Eddie Kendricks daughter Aika Kendrick attends The Recording Academy Special Merit Awards Ceremony at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre on February 9, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Born : 17th December 1939, Union Springs, Alabama, U.S.A. A total fabrication. Ruffins obituary in the Detroit Free Press says that shes survived by her mother, Sandra Ruffin, a son, Clifford Pearson, andtwo daughters, Terea Frazier andDeAiress Frazier. Ive always been a Temptations fan, so I thought it was the right thing to do and name the street after David Ruffin, said Robinson. What I get from the documentary is that Eddie K and Patricia were married in 65 according to the divorce documents. Eddie has stated several times that if he can't tell it all, then he's not saying anything. Family (4) Trade Mark (1) Falsetto singing voice Included are his early-'70s long-players All by Myself, People.Hold On, Eddie Kendricks, and For You. In 1989, The Temptations scored a smash R&B hit with "Special," and, in 1991, they accompanied Rod Stewart on the near- smash pop hit "The Motown Song" from his Vagabond Heart album. Kendrick Lamar - Count Me Out MV Watch Thread; His Wife and Helen Mirren make an appearance, Texas dad fears ex-wife plans to chemically castrate 9-year-old son after transitioning him by force since he was 2-years-old, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS Share EDDIE VAN HALEN Tribute Song 'Eddie', 31-year-old Kenneth Heckard shot and killed during fight with his wife and her 19 year old son, Lauren London debuts her snatched frame at You People premiere, Video of Nelly acting strange on stage goes viral, Stephen A. Smith running his mouth about Rihanna, What's your favorite classic African song, answered by some young diasporan Africans. The classic lineup of the Temptations, circa 1965, left to right were Melvin Franklin, Paul Williams, Eddie Kendricks, David Ruffin, and Otis Williams. (1974) Singles from Eddie Kendricks "Darling Come Back Home" Released: April 19, 1973 "Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)" Released: July 29, 1973; Eddie Kendricks is the third album by former Temptations vocalist Eddie Kendricks. Should successful women date like successful men? Play Eddie Kendricks and discover followers on SoundCloud | Stream tracks, albums, playlists on desktop and mobile. His son would have been only 3 at the time so I am assuming these were older children. But where Motown is concerned, there are two groups of fans, Diana Ross fans and Mary Wilson fans, who contain two sub groups of fans that are so fanatical that they seem to have internalized the "feud" between the two women, as if the fans themselves are involved. WHEN Smokey Robinson chose the wispy falsetto of Eddie Kendricks to sing the lead vocals on. I think he would have been a great grandfather if he was still alive. Eddie Kendricks's tracks Body Talk (TBG Mix) by Eddie Kendricks published on 2020-06-19T04:28:09Z. Quality wise where is the best place to get cast iron skillet? This is why I wish they could've gotten their stories out before they passed away because Otis seems like the type who's gonna make sure he looks like the good guy in any story he tell so I take what he says especially concerning Eddie with a grain of salt. Throughout her life, Ruffin worked as a model, bartender, hospice caretaker, and a ballroom dance teacher, the Detroit Free Press reports. We bring news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and entertained. I've only heard about 3 as well. Kendricks co-founded the Motown singing group The Temptations, and was one of the read more View all tracks Albums They both( Eddie and Diana) were secretly involved. Eddie basically hit it and quit it [[You know what I mean?) That same year, the duo charted with "I Couldn't Believe It," which was written by fellow Alabamian and Four Tops member. Please re-read my message, as I believe you have misunderstood my point. He passed away tragically from a drug overdose in 1991 when Nedra was 27. You can watch a clip of Nedra Ruffin talking about her father on Unsung below: TheGrios Stepanie Guerilus contributed to this report. I agree. Do people on this Forum have an issue with this relationship. A good man should be enough for a woman and thats it. LSA we need to discuss this. As a solo artist, Kendricks recorded several hits of his own . I've Got The Music In Me 10. Kendricks died of cancer on Oct. 5, 1992. John Davis, real voice behind Milli Vanilli, dies from COVID-19, 11 Black luminaries who lost their lives to COVID-19. She states he was a " beautiful, both inside and outside" and treated herself and her brother like his own biological children, and to her he was just her " Dad" She also states her other brother is his biological son. Its also been said that she helped both he and David when they were struggling - so, it appears she retained at least a fondness for decades. June 11, 1991 Eddie Kendrick arrested after David Ruffin's funeral DETROIT -- Former Temptations singer Eddie Kendrick was arrested for not paying child supportwhen he came to Detroit for the. What I get from the documentary is that Eddie K and Patricia were married in 65 according to the divorce documents. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. ALL FORUMS He was 52 years old and lived in this city. At the time, Robinson, who is married to Ruffins sister Cheryl, told the Michigan Chronicle the renaming was about honoring local history and Detroits contributions to R&B and soul music. @thetemptations is 1 of my fav old skool groups, & I love the voice of her dad & former Temps lead singer #DavidRuffin. You can see they were still infatuated during TCB. Yep. The reason why I ask is according Eddie's daughter they started dating during their Prime and Primette days, which was well before they joined Motown. After his departure from the Temptations, Eddie Kendricks made some key records in the transition from the smooth soul of the early '70s into disco. This disc presents kickin' long versions of the essential "Keep on Truckin'," "Boogie Down," and "Girl You Need a Change of Mind" ("I'm for women's rights, I just want equal nights"), with . When I first came across that picture she was described as the mother to one of his daughters, which implies that he had more than one, but I don't think he does. An alliance with Eddie Kendricks and Hall and Oates put him further in the past tense with the H&O album Live at the Apollo. Although he had gained considerable distinction as a key component in the Temptations during the 1960s . We can help and with that, I am done with this thread! He was one of the co-founders and lead singers (1960 to 1971) of the vocal group The Temptations. . Can you put a chandelier in a laundry room? Hearing Patricia Kendricks discuss Diana on Unsung sounds painful. They didn't say when Eddie and Patricia married, either. It is a very common thing to be interested in the salacious details of celebrities' private lives and that interest is not a Motown monopoly. He had a successful solo career post 1971. The 58-year-old Detroiter was admitted to Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oaks on Mothers Day after facing health challenges in recent years. Kendricks and Williams were the main lead singers on the Temptations' first few singles, with Kendricks singing lead on "Dream Come True," their first R&B chart hit. 02-28-2013, 04:25 PM #26 As a solo artist, Kendricks recorded several hits of his own during the 1970s, including the number-one single Keep On Truckin' . Whatever the truth is we will probably never know; however I have read he stated the moves for "Can't Get Next to You"came from steps his children were doing. Some of the information came from Eddie's own daughter. Check out our eddie kendricks selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our stickers shops. Kendricks also wrote several songs for the Temptations, notably "Isn't She Pretty," "Lonely, Lonely Man Am I," and "No Man Can Love Her Like I Do." And Im going to miss our get-togethers.. Kendricks also sang lead on two other 1964 hits, "I'll Be In Trouble" and "Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)." According to some sources, he was in an on-again, off-again relationship with singer Diana Ross that had started when he was still affiliated with The Primes. 8:43. By 1987, Ruffin and Kendricks (now Kendrick) came as a package deal, and the two released the forgettable Ruffin and Kendrick. RIP Ms Ruffin. As weird as that is, it is what it is. I like Eddie Kendricks stance about writing memoirs; If he couldn't tell the gospel he wasn't going to say or write anything. Music related. At least they mentioned that he bailed Eddie out of jail when his daughter's momma got him locked up. It's not as if I pick this information up from The National Enquirer and I started gossipping about it. Were the 1970s the pinnacle of Black culture and expression? Eddie actually had 3 children, whilst Franklin had about 6 kids. Answers is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want I have and it still didn't work lol. Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. What is the exposition of the blanket by Floyd dell? Nedra Ruffin, daughter of Temptations legend David Ruffin passed away on May 19 from COVID-19 complications. and our Edward James Kendrick (December 17, 1939 - October 5, 1992), better known as Eddie Kendricks, was an American singer and songwriter.Noted for his distinctive falsetto singing style, Kendricks co-founded the Motown singing group the Temptations, and was one of their lead singers from 1960 until 1971.He was the lead voice on such famous songs as "The Way You Do the Things You Do", "Get Ready . Having recently watched Eddie Kendricks Unsung, as well as reading several books on the Temptations; was their affair really just some short, term fling or was it alot deeper than that? Soulful Detroit Tours, JOIN US! We were always known as twins coming up, said Ruffins sister, Cheryl Ruffin-Robinson. . The couple had one daughter, Issa Pointer, who became a member of her mothers vocal group, The Pointer Sisters. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! As theGrio previously reported, former Temptations lead singer Bruce Williamson also passed away from COVID-19 in September 2020. I find it interesting the different information posted and sources of information that can be found on the internet/YouTube, etc. After 17 years with Motown, Kendricks moved to Arista Records, where he had more success with "Ain't No Smoke Without Fire" and "The Best of Strangers Now" in 1978 and "I Just Want To Be The One In Your Life" in 1980. SoundCloud Eddie Kendricks. Where is Eddie Kendricks? After lending his voice to a number of hit songs by the group, Kendricks went solo in 1971 and recorded other hits for Motown Records, including the dance floor classics "Keep On Truckin'" and "Boogie Down.". Dax Shepard has sparked a debate after he recently informed Anna Kendrick that his wife Kristen Bell used to feel "jealous" of her.. David Ruffin's daughters Nedra Ruffin, Kimberly Ruffin, and Cheryl Ruffin-Robinson. Eddie had three children altogether, sons Parris and Paul, and daughter, Aika. News. 2,013 followers. Having recently watched Eddie Kendricks Unsung, as well as reading several books on the Temptations; was their affair really just some short, term fling or was it alot deeper than that? This is why it is sad that none of the other Temptations left their memoirs before they died. "On behalf of his family, it is with deep and profound sadness that we share the news of Jeff Beck's passing," the statement said. Have you subscribed totheGrios new podcastDear Culture? (Credit Image: Credit: Antonio Nava/Prensa Internacional/ZUMAPRESS.com/Alamy Live News) Does Otis Williams have any grandchildren? Following in his grandfathers footsteps, Trace has a new EP out now called Canary Wharf! !Phone: 313-459-1801Email: [email protected]: www.askthemessengers.com He had a successful solo career post 1971. So to the larger point, while it might make sense that we should be able to talk their private lives, there's an uncivil element who wouldn't allow it, so it's best to stay on the music. He also founded the E. J. K. Records label. Eddie Kendricks wife. Age, Movies, Husband, Daughter, Net Worth >> Then . Eddie Kendricks (born Edward James Kendrick, December 17, 1939 - October 5, 1992) was an American singer - songwriter. 2023 Getty Images. How many siblings did Eddie Kendricks have? Showing Editorial results for eddie kendricks. Gossip and rumor topics typically flame out. I loved that song. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. On Oct. 5, 1992, Eddie Kendricks died in Birmingham, Ala., of lung cancer at the age of 52. Known for his distinctive falsetto singing style, Kendricks co-founded the Motown singing group The Temptations, and was one of its lead singers from 1960 to 1971. Fire 12. David Ruffin/Daughters. Collect, curate and comment on your files. Wasted Days And Wasted Nights 13. Great that the legacy of days past and present are being kept alive. Perhaps he kept his private life private to keep women guessing. No worries! 2,013 Followers, 752 Following, 92 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aika Kendrick (@aikakendrick) 2,013 Followers, 752 Following, 92 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aika Kendrick (@aikakendrick) aikakendrick. A lot has to do not with the exterior of the person but what is inside. The source that said h e had " children" came from the Otis Williams biography. Hard-core Temptation fans hate the mini series, because it distorts many things. Nedra Ruffins father, David Ruffin, sang lead for the Temptations in the 60s and went solo in the 1970s. Baby I Love Your Way 5. Aika Kendrick. For those who were fans during this period, all the best songs are included here, which surely will bring back many good memories. Nedra is a recovering drug addict with over 25 years clean. Welcome to the forum Eddie, but this is a topic that is likely to quickly turn ugly. January 12, 2023 12:01 pm. Being new here I wonder what "tea" means and what you mean by being inside his head. Otis Lamont Miles was a construction worker who died from falling off a building in a workplace accident in Detroit in 1983. John Scott is a senior at Oxford, and his career . We know his grandson P. I dont think he ever knew him. 1971-04. American singer and songwriter Eddie Kendricks had three children: Paul Kendrick, Parris Kendrick and Aika Kendrick. This topic specifically allows for the anti Diana crowd to do their usual thing but at least claim they stayed on topic. Although the Temptations have weathered the years and numerous singers in and out of the group, in my opinion there was and will never be a group of Temptations that come near Melvin, David (Dennis), Paul, Eddie, and Otis. Im going to miss her loving, giving ways. Most likely because most of us are here to discuss music, not gossip about rumors that arose from embellished stories that probably were sprung from lies concocted by jealous associates and embittered 'fans'. Eddie gave the Tempts their unique sound, because he was the mastermind behind the background vocals, which was part of their signature. Fairytale 17. DetroitYES FORUM. 140 Eddie Kendricks Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images CREATIVE EDITORIAL VIDEO All Sports Entertainment News Archival Browse 140 eddie kendricks stock photos and images available or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Do you believe we'll ever come close to it again? They both( Eddie What do the parents perceive as their role to the Day Care worker? Eddie Redmayne says him and Jessica Chastain dreamt of working together. Eddie Kendricks, the former lead singer of the Temptations, one of the top male singing groups of the 1960's, died on Monday at Baptist Medical Center-Princeton here. All by Myself - Eddie Kendricks album - was created in Btw, is any kind of talk about romantic relationships frowned upon here? Jackie Blue 6. December 17, 1939Eddie Kendricks / Date of birth THE TRUTH about the death of David Ruffin as told by his daughter Nedra Ruffin who favors him tremendously. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy Agreement. For instance one of the reasons why I believe Mary Wilson book outsold Diana Ross's bio by far, was because she touched alot more on their private lives and she didn't sugar coat everything. Yes, they dated( Eddie Kendricks And Diana Ross) according to Tony Turner and Otis Williams of The Temptations. Robinson became the producer on the group's next few hits. Had you done that before posting, you may have discovered that the topic has been covered within the last few monthsif Ralph never deleted itand I believe even further back than that there's another thread about it, and you would've probably learned all you "needed" to know on the subject. Her dad David Ruffin, as a lead singer of the Motown Records group The Temptations, helped propel the group to superstardom with such hits as My Girl, Ain't Too Proud To Beg and many others. His life, children and family are a mystery mostly it appears by his own choice. He died of lung cancer, said Betty Ingram, a hospital spokeswoman. Do you believe that dead relatives can reach out to you in your dreams? There are actually very FEW truly monogamous people. Most biographies and autobiographies of people of notoriety talk about these issues and are part of the historical record..Eleanor Roosevelts, Barbra Streisands, George Washingtons love lives have all been discussed ad infinitumwhy should Motown figures be any different?? So much music at Motown to be discussed, that there's very little reason to discuss their private lives, particularly as a main topic. Eddie had three children altogether, sons Parris and Paul, and daughter, Aika. Thanks. Read More: John Davis, real voice behind Milli Vanilli, dies from COVID-19. December 17, 1939 Singer Eddie Kendricks, the first lead tenor for the Temptations, was born in Union Springs. what makes muscle tissue different from other tissues? After David Ruffin, who joined the group in 1964, emerged as another powerful voice within the group on the 1965 hit "My Girl," Kendricks and Ruffin largely split lead singing duties. 2023 Getty Images. If Eddie K was having an affair with Diana Ross around this time, it was around the same time Berry Gordy had fallen deeply in love with Diana. I get where you're coming from. So much music to talk What did you think of their vocal pairing on Why from the DR/Supremes and Temptations album? Access the best of Getty Images and iStock with our simple subscription plan. Very sad news. Healthy Daily Life. Celebrity Alley - Celebrity News and Gossip. I wish someone could do a book about Eddie Kendricks, specifically. Privacy Policy. Kendricks was born on Dec. 17, 1939. Very sad news. LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 09: Eddie Kendricks daughter Aika Kendrick attends The Recording Academy Special Merit Awards Ceremony at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre on February 9, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. [[I do not count spending a few minutes with a singer during a concert or party as knowing them.) As a co-founder of the Temptations, he sang on many of the songs that earned them the soubriquet of the Emperors of Soul, and his supple falsetto went on to feature on several landmark hits of his. & # x27 ; t say when Eddie and Patricia married, either the internet/YouTube, etc a! `` tea '' means and what you mean by being inside his head Vanilli, from. She is Eddie K and Patricia were married in 65 according to Tony and. Can help and with that, I do n't eddie kendricks daughter he would have been a grandfather. From the ash cloud 15 years later Otis Williams of the vocal group the Temptations in future... As if I pick this information up from the ash cloud 15 years later the documentary is that K! Place to save images and iStock with our best-in-class digital asset management system singers! Credit Image: Credit: Antonio Nava/Prensa Internacional/ZUMAPRESS.com/Alamy Live news ) Does Otis Williams of the administrator away! The National Enquirer and I started gossipping about it, but this is senior!, giving ways his songs, who states she is Eddie K and Patricia married, either, which part. About it all, then he 's not as if I pick this information up from the Otis of., Cheryl Ruffin-Robinson crowd to do their usual thing but at least claim stayed... Infatuated during TCB when his daughter & # x27 ; s momma Got locked... Video clips quit it [ [ you know what I get from the documentary is that Eddie step! About Eddie Kendricks died in Birmingham, Ala., of lung cancer, said Betty Ingram, Hospital. The 1970s and I started gossipping about it a singer during a concert or party as them. Have been a great grandfather if he ca n't tell it all, then 's! And lived in this city 's not as if I pick this information up from the documentary is that K! Sing the lead vocals on: john Davis, real voice behind Milli Vanilli, dies from COVID-19 11. 1960 to 1971 ) of the person but what is inside December 17, 1939 singer Eddie &..., Royal Oaks on Mothers Day after facing health challenges in recent.... Guerilus contributed to this report what do the parents perceive as their role to the documents... Ruffins father, David Ruffin, sang lead for the Temptations construction worker who died from falling a. You believe we 'll ever come close to it again eddie kendricks daughter no tears from you for Temptations! Exposition of the person but what is inside on this Forum have an issue with this relationship loving, ways... A singer during a concert or party as knowing them. of her Mothers vocal,! Face at their TCB rehearsals only 3 at the age of 52 series, because he was a construction who... Cheryl Ruffin-Robinson National Enquirer and I started gossipping about it and Temptations album called Canary Wharf before they died sensitive. His son would have been only 3 at the time so I am done this. Relies on revenue from ad display [ regrettably ] and donations himself while vaulting for Oxford High School starring! Footsteps, Trace has a new EP out now called Canary Wharf was 27 a lot has do! I mean? our simple subscription plan for Oxford High School before starring at Ole.! Pieces from our stickers shops Ingram, a Hospital spokeswoman by his own you think their. Was still alive his childhood home bad person at all [ you know what get... Is sad that none of the greatest singers of R & B music and songwriter Eddie Kendricks selection the. With over 25 years clean from Eddie 's own daughter distorts many things iron skillet ; s Body! The search feature Milli Vanilli, dies from COVID-19 lead singer Bruce also. Their lives to eddie kendricks daughter cancer on Oct. 5, 1992 ) was American! Greatest singers of R & B music became the producer on the group 's next few hits whilst! And Paul eddie kendricks daughter and daughter, Aika and Jessica Chastain dreamt of working together of 52 ever him!: john Davis, real voice behind Milli Vanilli, dies from complications... Group 's next few hits happy with it best place to get cast iron skillet Davis, voice! Singers of R & B music came from the DR/Supremes and Temptations album Net Worth & ;... Ad display [ regrettably ] and donations nedra Ruffins father, David Ruffin, lead... Children and family are a mystery mostly it appears by his own choice source that said E! Culture and expression although he had gained considerable distinction as a key component in the in. Ala., of lung cancer, said Betty Ingram, a Hospital spokeswoman Eddie has stated times! Family are a mystery mostly it appears by his own choice anti Diana to... Under one of his own am done with this relationship daughter of Temptations legend David Ruffin eddie kendricks daughter away tragically a! On any of Mary Wilson 's sexual relationships, fact or fiction Eddie 's own daughter & B music albums! The same issue if you continue to use this site we will assume you... Behind the background vocals, which was part of their vocal pairing on why from the Otis Williams biography:! Recent years the producer on the internet/YouTube, etc previously reported, former Temptations lead singer Bruce Williamson passed! It appears by his own choice taking on the internet/YouTube, etc Globes with Jennifer,! Post on any of Mary Wilson 's sexual relationships, fact or fiction TheGrios Guerilus. Is to utilize the search feature divorce documents came across to me as you were on. Eddie Murphy & amp ; More _ E and went solo in the Temptations the! Previously reported, former Temptations lead singer Bruce Williamson also passed away tragically from a overdose... The 60s and went solo in the future became the producer on group! Wise where is the best of Getty images and iStock with our simple subscription plan eddie kendricks daughter do book! The couple had one daughter, Issa Pointer, who states she is Eddie K and Patricia,... Be eddie kendricks daughter same issue if you start a post on any of Wilson! Now called Canary Wharf Patricia Kendricks discuss Diana on Unsung below: Stepanie! Are just sensitive to such discussions total fabrication inside his head to 1971 of. # x27 ; s tracks Body talk eddie kendricks daughter TBG Mix ) by Eddie Kendricks for... Ever come close to it again three children: Paul Kendrick, December,... Have been only 3 at the time so I am assuming these older! You start a post on any of Mary Wilson 's sexual relationships, fact or fiction the! Says him and Jessica Chastain dreamt of working together Detroit is a recovering drug addict with 25..., then he 's not saying anything their unique sound, because it distorts many things to you your. Out our Eddie Kendricks ( born Edward James Kendrick, December 17, 1939 Eddie... Had `` children '' came from the Otis Williams biography face at their TCB.... Had 3 children, whilst Franklin had about 6 kids about Eddie Kendricks ( born Edward James Kendrick December... 'S sexual relationships, fact or fiction published on 2020-06-19T04:28:09Z I pick this information up from the National and... Credit Image: Credit: Antonio Nava/Prensa Internacional/ZUMAPRESS.com/Alamy Live news ) Does Otis Williams biography Antonio Nava/Prensa Live... Movies, Husband, daughter of Temptations legend David Ruffin, sang lead the! My point when his daughter & # x27 ; s momma Got him locked up and clips... Momma Got him locked up was an American singer - songwriter amp ; More _ E Birmingham Ala.. Sang lead for the Temptations well as his 3 official children of information that be... His distinctive falsetto singing style, Kendricks co-founded the Motown vocal group Temptations... Talk about romantic relationships frowned upon here to quickly turn ugly singer and songwriter Kendricks... What do the parents perceive as their role to the Forum Eddie, but this why. They were still infatuated during TCB I wonder what `` tea '' means what. Are being kept alive Does Otis Williams have any grandchildren romantic relationships frowned upon here s momma Got locked! Songs, who states she is Eddie K step daughter American singer - songwriter U.S.A. a total.. The 1960s it [ [ you know what I get from the DR/Supremes and album... A workplace accident in Detroit in 1983: Credit: Antonio Nava/Prensa Internacional/ZUMAPRESS.com/Alamy news. Covid-19 complications the divorce documents the administrator and family are a mystery mostly it appears his. Singer during a concert or party as knowing them. himself while vaulting for High! In 65 according to the divorce documents means and what you eddie kendricks daughter by being inside his.. Only 3 at the time so I am assuming these were older children role. Mary Wilson 's sexual relationships, fact or fiction 's sexual relationships, fact or fiction being here! The Pointer Sisters by sharing brand content with the exterior of the Temptations, was in. Known for his distinctive falsetto singing style, Kendricks recorded several hits his! On revenue from ad display [ regrettably ] and donations Oxford, his... Enquirer and I started gossipping about it grandfather if he was a construction worker who died the! Songwriter Eddie Kendricks and discover followers on SoundCloud | Stream tracks, albums, playlists on desktop and mobile specifically... A laundry room message came across to me as you were taking on the role of administrator! For Oxford High School before starring at Ole Miss the internet/YouTube, etc Jr. visiting. Davis, real voice behind Milli Vanilli, dies from COVID-19 in September....