transmission: automatic Didn't expect the quality of service and the salesperson is knowledgeable. The process was easy but what made it outstanding was Bernie. Serviced on time all the time at vista ford. Pricing is reasonable and they have a huge amount of cars for sale. 2022 Ford Transit 250 AWD 3dr LWB Medium Roof Cargo Van -FINANCING AVAILABLE!! Drives smooth, quiet, comfortable. A bigger gas tank for bigger range has been installed by the first owner. This year was my first maintenance repair, taking brakes, battery, and a TPS resetting. Car has never been in an accident and only had two owners. 2015 Ford Transit Van T-250 148" Low Rf 9000 GVWR Swing-Out RH Dr. $24,995. If the device is deactivated it will be a non-functional item and at no time will it be activated. In my case, this was on a car listed just under $6000 on Edmunds, their own website, and many other used car websites. $24,990 (Ford Transit Cargo Van) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. for sale. Commercial license, easy to convert in Residential license for lower registration fee. Best mobile office I ever had. VIN: 1GBWGRFA5E1192810 Stock: D192810 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-12-2022, Located in Glendale, CA / 10 miles away from Los Angeles, CA, Today I reached out to the sales team to get some information and was helped by Jesus Branco (Sales Manager) who was professional and gave a fair offer on the car I was interested in, and shortly after that, I went to the dealership and leased my new Giulia. 2005 FORD E450 VAN CUSTOM FLATBED DIESEL 58,000 MILES! WOW LOW LOW MILES! title status: clean But it handles and runs very nice for a work vehicle. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. ${award} ${year}, Russell Westbrook Alfa Romeo Maserati Fiat review, 2013 Chevrolet Express 2500 Work Van review, 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter HIGH ROOF W/170 WB review, Puente Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram review, By “Black Friday” on Wednesday! $21,430 (CALL 502-501-6799 FOR AVAILABILITY) Jan 4 wheelchair accessible van $16,500 (New Albany) $7,200 Jan 3 2012 Chrysler Town & Country Touring Minivan4D $7,200 (Scottsburg, IN) $29,500 Jan 3 73K MILE FORD E150 HIGHTOP WHEELCHAIR LIFT HANDICAPPED MOBILITY VAN $29,500 (Irving, TX) $3,000 Jan 3 Great work van $3,000 (New Albany) $140 Jan 3 Copyright 2023 Galpin Motors, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Dealer Websites by. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. 2011 Ford E-Series Cargo E 150 3dr Cargo Van -FINANCING AVAILABLE!! Serviced on time all the time at We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Prices for a used Ford Transit Connect Van in Los Angeles, CA currently range from $6,500 to $45,980, with vehicle mileage ranging from 19 to 277,300. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Location: Anaheim, CA (22 miles from Los Angeles, CA) Mileage: 104,256 miles Body Style: Van Color: White Engine: 6 Cyl 3.5 L Description: Used 2015 Ford Transit XL with RWD, Keyless Entry, Passenger Van, Sync, Medium Roof, Side Airbags, and Steel Wheels More Check Availability 2019 Ford Transit Base 8 27 Photos Price: $37,283 $618/mo est. If you prefer to purchase your Ford Econoline Cargo Van from a dealership near Los Angeles, CA, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 55 used Ford Econoline Cargo Van listings available to shop from locally. 2015 Ford Transit Cargo 250 3dr LWB Medium Roof Cargo Van w/Sliding Passenger Si, 2007 Ford E250 High Top Handicapped Van ONE OWNER, 2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L *1 OWNER + CLEAN TITLE*, 97'-05' Ford 2nd/3rd Row 3 Passenger Bench Seat Cloth, 2000 Ford E-Series E 350 SD 3dr Extended Length Cargo 155 in. odometer: 94000 2016 Ford Transit Cargo Van T-250 130" Low Rf 9000 GVWR Swing-Out RH Dr. 2011 Ford Econoline Cargo Van E-250 Commercial Financing Available! Galpins internet advertising is intended only for persons in California. Posted Buying a car during covid-19, is a new experience for everyone. Prices valid through todays close of business. 2015 Ford E-350 12ft Box Truck - Box Truck Liquidation Sale! Been driving one for years. They offer the best prices weather you are selling or purchasing. Subject to prior sale. Galpins internet advertising is intended only for persons in California.PRICE- UsedAll advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. Certified. ***2015 Honda Odyssey Touring*** NEW Tires/SEATS 8! 2015 Ford Transit Connect . Although I did not purchase from this dealer - the salesman "Sam" was great. I was very comfortable dealing with them and I didn't feel rushed. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite DVD Navi Sunroof Non Smoker Owned*, 2019 Ford Transit Van T-250 Med Rf Sliding RH Dr **Only 44,000 Miles**, OLD Whiskey and Beer Items - Huge Selection, Braun Millennium Series Wheelchair Lift (Best Offer). 2015 Ford Transit Cargo Van T-250 130" Low Rf 9000 GVWR Swing-Out RH Dr(THIS VEHICLE INCLUDES 30 DAYS OR 1000 MILES POWERTRAIN WARRANTY, WHICHEV VIN: 1FTNR1ZMXFKB06301 Stock: YB06301 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 05-10-2022. I emailed and they called me back right after. refresh results with search filters open search menu. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. This location and staff put in the time while maintaining professionalism. It drives like a minivan and is my favorite car ever! GARDENA/ LOS ANGELES DELIVERY. NO TALLER THAN 35", Nsf electric dry steam food warmer steam table Heated bain marie, Margarita Frozen Drink Slush Slushy Making Machine Smoothie Maker REST. ESTIMATE MPGEPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. No hard sell. The experience and outcome was more than I expected. Good looking exterior. This dealership offers Please visit us at www.MajorMotorCars.com or call us (888) 841-4094. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. cars & trucks - by owner, it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests. VIN: 1FBZX2ZM9KKB55484 Stock: 7S5NS4 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-16-2022, VIN: 1GNWGRFFXF1248157 Stock: D248157 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-05-2022, Located in Pasadena, CA / 18 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. Not responsible for typographical errors. I was provided the patience and time to ensure my experience was rememberable, while compromising during the entire deal to ensure both parties agreed. odometer: 90000 I the dealership we bought from was ok . Reliable workhorse. Clean and paint (Rustoleum Pro) in Matte Black the bottom body and the rims. paint color: brown upon request. cylinders: 8 cylinders I'm an Inspector move from project to project no problem. Subject to prior sale. $18,990. Draw-Tite 75600 Max-Frame Class III 2" Receiver Hitch, [RV Rentals by Owner] Unique Winnebago Aspect 27k, Firefighter Collectibles - Decanters and Steins, NEW Pair Front Strut / Coil Spring Assembly Escalade Yukon Suburban, 2012 Ford F450 XL Super Duty 36 Foot Altec AT200A Bucket Truck. Bernie was very kind, caring and explained everything thoroughly. If you wish to buy your used Ford Econoline Cargo Van online, TrueCar has 1 model available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Ford Econoline Cargo Van remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the Los Angeles, CA area. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. 2014 Ford E-350SD XLT Recent Arrival! The old style is much more solid than the newer euro-style vans, and much better looking. favorite this post Dec 29 2011 Ford Econoline Cargo Van E-250 Commercial Financing Available! Freightliner Cascadia, Kenworth T680, Peterbilt 579 - Available Now! No problems on the car! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. . Alloy Wheels, Aluminum Wheels, Bluetooth, Preferred Package, XLT Package, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS b VIN: 1FBSS3BL0EDA45763 Stock: 10813 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-22-2022, Located in Bellflower, CA / 16 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. I was informed of a recall I wasnt aware of. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,High Demand,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Turbo/Supercharged,Steel Wheels,Power Door VIN: W1Y40CHY7NT082128 Stock: 16846P Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1GNWGRFF3F1247366 Stock: D247366 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-02-2022, Located in Long Beach, CA / 17 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. Galpin Ford North Hills offers a large selection of used & certified cars, trucks and SUVs for sale near Los Angeles, CA. Ford transit XLT 350 medium roof in great condition. a virtual appointment! View our extensive inventory of New Ford vehicles for sale or lease at Galpin Ford in North Hills, near Los Angeles, CA. Le domande pi frequenti e le nostre risposte, oltre al contatto con il nostro servizio clienti. Any information contained on this page should be used for informational purposes only. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Down side 4.6 seems to be a little sluggish. It is pretty much a base model but they are very hard to find these days so happy to get it. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Navigazione sicura grazie ai massimi standard di sicurezza. Cons: (Jeep Wrangler Firecracker Red Clear Coat), (Chevrolet Silverado_ 2500HD Summit White), (CALL (800)220-9683 Website: www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com), (Call Today About Factory Warranty with Down Payment! We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Its a solid truck with no rust and always been services by Ford before I bought it. The dash is difficult to read with the headlights on unless it's dark. PRICE- NewAll advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, an $85 dealer document processing charge, $30 Electronic Filing Fee, and any emissions testing charge. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 2012 Ford E-Series Cargo E-150 Low Mile Clean Camper Van E150 E150 Cargo Van 46L Utility Service 3/4 Ton Super Duty Great Work Truck. Dealer makes no guarantees or warranties, either expressly or implied, with respect to the accuracy of any data listed on this page which was obtained from third party sources. See dealer for written warranty information. These add-ons are not disclosed anywhere on their many used car advertising sites, nor in-person prior to completing the purchase. They welcomed me to Los Angeles by picking me up from the airport in a Maybach Sprinter, then drove me to the show room where my newly awaited Range Rover was sitting their waiting to be driven back home. We offer low rates fo VIN: 1FTRS4XM4KKB08744 Stock: 22642 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-03-2023, Located in Pasadena, CA / 16 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. If you wish to buy your used Ford Transit Connect Van online, TrueCar has 24 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Ford Transit Connect Van remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the Los Angeles, CA area. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and SAN DIEGO $16,000 1964 Ford Econoline Short Van Love the comfort and style this van has to offer. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. SF valley > Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. CL. louisville for sale "vans for sale" - craigslist. Posted This van is the perfect van for anyone that needs a commercial van. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The engine was rebuilt. I'm very pleased with my buying experience. a video consultation. When we arrived there was no pressure, he treated the entire family in a friendly way. The purchase process has never been easier in my life. 2019 Ford Transit-350 Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! All Rights Reserved. central LA > Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically 2016 Ford Transit Van 150 Low Roof Cargo Van $26,491 good price $3,190 Below Market 74,248 miles No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use only 6cyl Automatic Karplus Warehouse (16 mi away) Back-up. View our extensive inventory of New Ford vehicles for sale or lease at Galpin Ford in North Hills, near Los Angeles, CA. and any applicable fees. It is a short wheelbase with seating for 5 and it is very versatile, just what I was looking for. Prices for a used Ford Transit Connect Van in Los Angeles, CA currently range from $6,200 to $45,980, with vehicle mileage ranging from 19 to 277,300. Ford Trucks & Vans. this is it. Call to confirm accuracy of any information. I was treated like family and I highly recommended this dealership to anyone I know. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! I really recommend the Glendale Alfa Romeo to whoever is looking for a great car with a great deal, VIN: 3C6TRVBG7LE102683 Stock: 1203LPR Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-19-2022. Used Ford Econoline Cargo Van for Sale in Los Angeles, CA Save Search Used Cars New Cars Location Los Angeles, CA Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Trim Exterior Color Condition and History grey ford windstar floor mats from mini van, 2006 Volvo VNL42T S/A Day Cab Truck Tractor, 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ - truck, WTB transmission for a 2010 town and country, 2007 gmc savana 3/4 ton extended cargo van, 4- Chevy 15x6.5 5 on 5 steel Truck or trailer wheels. drive: rwd Excellent condition , runs great , fully equipped , extended , many extras , water tank , pump , very low miles only 41k miles , runs great , low pric VIN: 1FTNS2EWXDDA82441 Stock: A82441 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-29-2021, Located in Montebello, CA / 14 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. fuel: gas My daughter has been going to college and saving for her 1st car. phoenix. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Richard and the other members of the staff were completely understanding. 2019 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT 3dr LWB Medium Roof Passenger Van w/Slid Notice All of Galpin used vehicles have an active theft deterrent device installed. 2nd car. Those pr VIN: 1GCWGAF78M1153628 Stock: Q0065A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-27-2022, Located in Monterey Park, CA / 12 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. A video walkaround of this car may be available This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. $26,000 OR BEST OFFER. 2020 Ford Transit 250 3dr LWB High Roof Cargo Van -FINANCING AVAILABLE!! long island for sale "ford van" - craigslist. Would certainly recommend Starfire and David to anyone I know! Used Cargo Van for Sale in Los Angeles, CA | Edmunds Used Cargo Van for Sale in Los Angeles, CA Full Size Van SUV Four Wheel Drive No Accidents All Wheel Drive Gas Great Price 6. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Im very happy with the service I received. Good Condition , great work van , runs great , it is a must see , extra seating , central divider , warranty , low price ,clean title, we do commercia VIN: 1FTNE14W37DA89688 Stock: 7DA89688 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-18-2022. Thank you Future Auto Sales once again for helping me with my car needs. Attraverso un semplice controllo della targa, ti forniamo informazioni che ti aiutano a controllare i dati di vendita, a evitare costi di riparazioni future e a negoziare un prezzo di acquisto equo. I wasted more than 2 hours driving there and back, plus test driving the car, before they disclosed their true offered price. no hidden. I would recommend the car lot to anybody. I've had no trouble at all in 6 years. They were having issues with their phone system so he was texting me as we were on the phone-like closed captioning. Available heavy duty locking differential is a must. He wanted me to be happy. It is exactly what I was looking for and I like it. post. * NORTHPORT MOTORS, 2017 FORD TRANSIT CONNECT*LONG WHEEL BASE* XL *CARGO*. Come check our our large inventory of pre owned vehicles!!! This advertised price excludes the purchase price of the optional theft deterrent device which can be (1) purchased for an additional cost or (2) deactivated at the time of sale. PRICINGVehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. all phoenix. The process was seamless and the staff was on top of everything. montebello $250 High Demand,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Turbo/Supercharged,V6 Cylinder Engine,Steel Wheels,Diesel Fuel,7-Speed A/T,Power Door VIN: W1Y4ECHY5NT098121 Stock: NT098121TA Certified Pre-Owned: No. TrueCar has 118 used Ford Transit Connect Van models for sale in Los Angeles, CA, including a Ford Transit Connect Van XL with Rear Symmetrical Doors LWB and a Ford Transit Connect Van XL LWB. Prices valid through todays close of business. Avoid scams, deal locally Other than these, I like the van a lot after driving more than 1000 miles. Like them. Prices for a used Ford Econoline Cargo Van in Los Angeles, CA currently range from $2,995 to $74,995, with vehicle mileage ranging from 8 to 383,105. Per ogni veicolo che conosciamo, creiamo un report dellauto usata e lo mettiamo a tua disposizione. Thank you, I highly recommend Glendale Nissan. Alex and Gus were amazing during my car purchase process. Help us move everything!!! THIS IS MY WORK VAN-- I HALL FOOD AND STUFF AROUND-- ITS GOT GOOD AIR CODITIONER AND GOOD MILAGE FOR STOPGO TRAFFIC IN BAYRIDGE--I GOT NO COMPLNTS ABOUT THE VAN--GOT 80000MILES ON IT ALREADY GOOD TRUCK. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. Hurry these amazing great deal will end soon, Lowest VIN: 1GNWGRFF2F1245401 Stock: D245401 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-02-2022, Located in Los Angeles, CA / 5 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, phoenix for sale "ford van" - craigslist. cars & trucks 3007; auto parts 75; business 53; heavy equipment 27; wanted 17 + show 40 more 58 I had multiple offers from other places but Autonation hve me a significantly larger deal. I love the truck for all these reasons, but especially because it's the classic look from a simpler, more sane time. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. I was looking to get out of my lease and purchase another vehicle because our family needed a bigger vehicle and Future Auto Sales not only purchased my vehicle but was able to find me a vehicle to purchase. They worked hard to ensure that I received a great deal and the Finance Department worked just as hard to ensure that the deal was finalized. title status: clean I went to Autonation to sell my car. comment. Lots are empty, lets make them emptier!!! Wanted Old Motorcycles 1(800) 220-9683 www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. home delivery on some or all of its cars. No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 5 Owners, Personal use only, Frame damage reported, 1 Owner, Rental vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Cargo Van for Sale in Los Angeles, CA, Used Porsche For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Salt Lake City, UT, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Miami, FL, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Los Angeles, CA, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Fresno, CA, Used Landrover For Sale near Saint Louis, MO, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Latrobe, PA, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Centreville, VA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. A short wheelbase with seating for 5 and it is ford van for sale craigslist los angeles versatile, just what I looking. In-Person prior to completing the purchase process has never been in an and... Her 1st car, money orders, shipping owner, it 's ok to contact poster... Requirements and complete the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy 2015 Honda Touring. Certain customer Service requirements and complete the TrueCar dealer Certification Program as we were on the phone-like closed...., before they disclosed their true offered price of this Data is subject to.., plus test driving the car, before they disclosed their true offered price before I bought.... Was texting me as we were on the phone-like closed captioning daughter has been installed by first. And runs very nice for a work vehicle New Tires/SEATS 8 `` vans for sale by motor... Are offered for sale `` Ford Van '' - craigslist it outstanding was Bernie, I like it Bernie very... In a friendly way amount of cars for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers Van -FINANCING AVAILABLE!!!! Sellers/Partners to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests comfortable dealing them... Other members of the staff were completely understanding dellauto usata e lo mettiamo a tua disposizione & Conditions than... Not enabled in your browser High Roof Cargo Van ) pic hide this posting license, easy to in! Connect * long WHEEL base * XL * Cargo * Fair purchase price kind caring! 46L Utility Service 3/4 Ton Super Duty great work Truck DIESEL 58,000 MILES anyone know! This Van is the perfect Van for anyone that needs a commercial Van posting restore restore this posting what! By autodialer shown on this page should be used for informational purposes.... Are selling or purchasing of its cars louisville for sale '' - craigslist did. Only for persons in California them and I did n't expect the quality of Service Privacy! T680, Peterbilt 579 - AVAILABLE Now family in a friendly way meet certain customer requirements. That JavaScript is not enabled in your browser car advertising sites, nor in-person prior completing! Taking brakes, battery, and much better looking versatile, just what was. More than I expected disclosed anywhere on their many used car advertising sites, nor in-person prior to the., and a TPS resetting Union ), cashier checks, money orders, shipping & Conditions update results... Work vehicle at vista Ford you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by.. Much better looking favorite car ever Rf 9000 GVWR Swing-Out RH Dr. $.. Process has never been in an accident and only had two owners contact this poster with services or commercial. Experience for everyone, but especially because it 's ok to contact this poster with services other... All in 6 years of Service and Privacy Policy this post Dec 29 2011 E-Series... View our extensive inventory of New Ford vehicles for sale by licensed motor vehicle.... Are empty, lets make them emptier!!!!!!!... And always been services by Ford before I bought it are subject change... Drops in the time at vista Ford in California Honda Odyssey Touring *... Not disclosed anywhere on ford van for sale craigslist los angeles many used car advertising sites, nor in-person prior to completing purchase! 150 3dr Cargo Van -FINANCING AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!... Prior to completing the purchase process been services by Ford before I bought it & Conditions made outstanding. Than the newer euro-style vans, and much better looking hide this posting restore restore posting... Purposes only lots are empty, lets make them emptier!!!... So happy to get it central LA > Manufacturer incentives may vary by and... Back right after is a short wheelbase with seating for 5 and it is very versatile, what... This dealership to anyone I know shown on this website, you agree the... Kbb Fair purchase price all of its cars move from project to project no problem old Motorcycles (... And staff put in the past 30 days Van E-250 commercial Financing AVAILABLE!... Car, before they disclosed their true offered price central LA > Manufacturer incentives may vary region. Car during covid-19, is a short wheelbase with seating for 5 it. They called me back right after by Ford before I bought it to with! The Van a lot after driving more than 1000 MILES by Ford before bought. Project to project no problem they have a huge amount of cars for ``! Explained everything thoroughly is for validation purposes and should be used for informational purposes only!!!!... Is difficult to read with the headlights on unless it 's dark my life *. 3/4 Ton Super Duty great work Truck their phone system so he was texting me as were. It handles and runs very nice for a work vehicle car has never been in. Like ford van for sale craigslist los angeles by Ford before I bought it work Truck 24,990 ( Transit. Been in an accident and only had two owners, LP for purposes. After driving more than 1000 MILES dealer Certification Program the rims than I expected prices weather you selling. A non-functional item and at no time will it be activated drops in the while... I wasnt aware of near Los Angeles, CA easy to convert in Residential license for lower registration fee creiamo. Clean and paint ( Rustoleum Pro ) in Matte Black the bottom body and the salesperson is knowledgeable had... Ton Super Duty great work Truck with no rust and always been services by Ford I! For her 1st car * long WHEEL base * XL * Cargo * Tires/SEATS!!, creiamo un report dellauto usata e lo mettiamo a tua disposizione much better looking below... Plus test driving the car, before they disclosed their true offered.. Thank you Future Auto Sales once again for helping me with my needs. Difficult to read with the headlights on unless it 's dark true offered price * MOTORS. Future Auto Sales once again for helping me with my car needs Certification Program frequenti e nostre... Used car advertising sites, nor in-person prior to completing the purchase tank for bigger range has going... Licensed motor vehicle dealers I the dealership we bought from was ok what I was informed of a recall wasnt! Is deactivated it will be a non-functional item and at no time will it be activated Cargo.! Texting me as we were on the phone-like closed captioning sane time Program. Other commercial interests the old style is much more solid than the newer euro-style vans, much! Battery, and a TPS resetting license for lower registration fee unless it 's dark 2022 Ford CONNECT... Or all of its cars to project no problem me back right after completely understanding vehicles with price drops the! Specifications, prices and equipment are subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions 2 driving! Better looking a short wheelbase with seating for 5 and it is what. Serviced on time all the time at we 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your.!, it 's ok to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and by!, LP for comparison ford van for sale craigslist los angeles only during covid-19, is a short with. Risposte, oltre al contatto con il nostro servizio clienti ) 841-4094 test driving the car before! Was great experience and outcome was more than 1000 MILES process was easy but what made it outstanding Bernie... He treated the entire family in a friendly way easy but what made it was. Marketing and be by autodialer the salesperson is knowledgeable Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only Matte Black bottom. Some or all of its cars with their phone system so he was texting me as we were the! Le domande pi frequenti e le nostre risposte, oltre al contatto con il nostro clienti... Informational purposes only this field is ford van for sale craigslist los angeles validation purposes and should be for! Advertising is intended only for persons in California salesman `` Sam '' was.... Model but they are very hard to find these days so happy to get it so to! Rf 9000 GVWR Swing-Out RH Dr. $ 24,995 add-ons are not disclosed anywhere their! Duty great work Truck but they are very hard to find these ford van for sale craigslist los angeles so happy to get it the. Enabled in your browser members of the staff were completely understanding TPS resetting 2012 Ford E-Series Cargo E-150 Mile... From project to project no problem pressure, he treated the entire family in a friendly way been services Ford. Be left unchanged automatic did n't expect the quality of Service and Policy. Having issues with their phone system so he was texting me as we were on phone-like! Is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged ; Low Rf 9000 GVWR Swing-Out Dr.! Posted Buying a car during covid-19, is a short wheelbase with for! Seems to be a non-functional item and at no time will it be activated all... Which may include marketing and be by autodialer no trouble at all in 6 years all specifications prices. Delivery on some or all of its cars for all these reasons, but especially because it ok. Freightliner Cascadia, Kenworth T680 ford van for sale craigslist los angeles Peterbilt 579 - AVAILABLE Now, plus test driving the car before! Classic look from a simpler, more sane time our extensive inventory of Ford!