It was held in the basement of a church. I mean that hot chocolate is absolutely and wholeheartedly underrated when it comes to drinks that you can have for brunch. 2. Read more , Font Icons courtesy of Font Awesome CC BY 4.0, Easy comfort food recipes that take you home again. A good blueberry muffin is sure to bring a smile to anyones day, especially if they are made fresh in your home and brought along with you so that theyre still fresh and warm. Spinach & Mushroom Quiche. Cutlery/paper products (Usually the office provides these items, but if they don't, it's usually one of the first things to get claimed on the list.). Everyone is going to be raving about the salad and will be begging you for the recipe. With crispy buttery edges and so moist inside, this cornbread recipe is your new favorite!Get recipe, For a quick brunch or a church potluck, these spinach puffs will have raving fans.Get recipe, No-bake easy strawberry white chocolate trufflesgreat for gifting and impress your guests at the potluck buffet! Bring this to your potluck for a delicious and attractive-looking appetizer. a potluck dinner. Caprese sounds fancy but is literally just tomatoes and mozzarella. Copyright 2023 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. Avocados have been all the rage of late, and most people are so in love with guacamole that theyre willing to dish out an extra two dollars for it at Chipotle. GFO (use gluten free noodles), Fall-apart tender and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! All of the flavors of slow-cooked beans, but none of the effort, and it is so easy and tasty because it starts with canned baked beans. At least you will have brought somethings. If you are wondering what to bring to a potluck, youll find plenty of appetizers, snacks, salad, sides, main dishes, and desserts in this collection. Put a little effort into it, and a little love, and you will enjoy your meal with your friends even more and that is what a potluck is all about. Get the recipe for Fresh Cranberry-Apple Relish. 5. This potluck item usually pops up when there are teenagers responsible for bringing dishes. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Your IP: It's really an easy thing to do and everyone loves to socialize, it's just a little more structured with themes and activities. You tryna be tricky? And if youre takings teens Id like to add bring more rather than less. Remember the marinara for dunking. Add a dab of whipped cream as a garnish. Cold foods are fairly easy to bring. In my opinion, a fresh loaf of hearty sourdough bread is one of the best potluck ideas a person could have. Because my mama raised me right and you never go to a potluck empty-handed. GF. Privacy Policy - Since the food may get left out for a while, recipes that can stand at room temperature might be a good thing to consider. Here it is: Easy to make and even easier to devour, this spicy "cheese" dip is made with melted Velveeta and spiced, diced canned tomatoes such as Rotel brand. GF. You dont HAVE to be able to get in the kitchen to make a potluck dish because there are so many no-cook options! GF, Chicken simmers all day in your crockpot with apple cider, apple slices, and onions that you can pile on bread or rolls and top with cheddar cheese for yummy sandwiches. 5 Potluck Dinner Tips For The Budget Cook. GF. But why not make it more interesting by adding a theme? Your favorite sub sandwich fixings chopped and served dip-style with crusty bread slices. However, there is one exception. Read my disclosure policy. Whether you prefer something simple, no-bake, or hearty, there's a delicious dish here that will pique your interest. One particularly fun example is an Office Potluck where coworkers are getting the chance to let their hair down a bit ( but not too far down !) You can't go wrong with this dip and it feeds so many people. However, there can be so many options to choose from that it can be almost a little overwhelming, so here are a few potluck ideas for you to bring to your next potluck brunch! GFO (use gluten free pasta), A healthy twist on the classicSnicker Saladrecipe with the sweet and creamy deliciousness and Snickers flavors from Greek yogurt, honey, dark chocolate, and peanuts. These can be very simple and low-cost, and they should fit into the theme of the potluck. I've been to office potlucks where leftovers were brought and they tasted old. 2) Make sure your food is cooked before bringing it to the potluck. While vegetarian and vegan dishes are most welcome at any potluck, there is no need to bring in a flavorless lump of soy protein masquerading as meat that will put off anyone considering becoming vegetarian and many vegetarians as well. This one ditches the heavy mayonnaise-based dressing for Greek-inspired flavors. GF, A light and fresh salad tossed in a simple dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano. Copycat Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad. GF (use gluten free lasagna noodles), Hearty comfort food fully loaded with both ground beef and stew meat, plus bacon, beans, and plenty of secret spices, and it's perfect for feeding a crowd. A delicious dip is always a good idea for a potluck, plus you can enjoy the best of both worlds with this Hummus and Guac combo. If you're only into the fun, it probably doesn't bother you a bit. Without cooking experience or help, they simply open a can of corn or cut green beans and dump it into a serving dish with no added flavorings or even heat. Your typical potluck tends to be a table full of hearty dishes that travel well, but often times it is slim pickings when it comes to finding healthy options. 18.216.229.215 Save all recipes 5. While everyone loves salads with mayonnaise, it's nice to have lighter salad options. Anyone can open their door to friends and ask them to bring a dish to share. Markers, crayons, paint, or other decorating supplies. The white chocolate truffles are flavored with ginger and lime, stuffed with fresh raspberries then dipped into shredded coconut. Plus these are gluten free and low carb. 4. And then I pulled out my what to bring to a potluck list and added them to it. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. Bringing a salad to a potluck is a fantastic way to ensure your friends and family get some greens in their bodies to even out all those heavy pasta dishes that are sure to show up! Whip up this rich, fudgy chocolate treat in no time for a decadent dessert or snack everyone will go crazy about. Office potlucks are different than backyard picnics, so the planning is a bit different. Deviled eggs might seem like a bit old fashioned and boring when it comes to the vast amount of potluck ideas out there, but I do think that they get a bad rap when it comes down to it. MORE+ LESS- There's no such thing as too many Christmas recipes. Roasted Carrot and Cauliflower Quinoa Kale Salad. If you need a dressier potluck dish, look no further. Samosas and lumpia are two of my favorite things at work potlucks. Must read: 6th Annual Gasparilla Bar Crawl, Brunch & VIP - Tampa (The Patio) 5 Best Things to Bring to Potluck at Work Chips and Dips. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. I NEEDED EASY! The best part is, you get to taste and enjoy different dishes and the party is more relaxing and fun for everyone. 23 Christmas Potluck Recipes That'll Earn You Mad Respect By Tablespoon Kitchens Updated August 5, 2019 From side dishes and appetizers to desserts and drinks, these are the holiday potluck recipes you'll be proud to admit you brought to the party. Bring Sconza Chocolates (use lauragives10 to save 10% on your order! GF, Filled with meaty sauce and topped with mozzarella and parmesan, no breadcrumbs needed. GFO (use Corn or Rice Chex). 30 Fun Things To Do With Friends Without Spending Much. The longer this salad sits in the refrigerator, the better it gets! Scroll to Continue From the Organic Authority Files Kitchen + Recipes A potluck is any kind of dinner party or another gathering where everyone attending brings a dish to share. All Of Dunkin' Donuts' Iced Coffee Flavors, Ranked. This ham and cheese quiche is so rich, hearty, and irresistible. Monkey bread is a pull-apart bread that is perfect for potlucks, or anytime you're feeding a large group of people. GFO (see gluten free pasta), A family-favorite side dish thatis creamy, savory, and sweet, and so easy to prepare. Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on September 06, 2011: My goodness! If you have the Mayor's purple shorts, then you can make the Potluck party more interesting by adding them to the soup. Your California Privacy Rights - Does anyone have any dietary or allergy concerns? So good with a glass of white wine! Games are a great way to entertain the kids. Remembering allergies is always very important. Its out of the world. Cheese and Onion Roasted Chickpeas by Melanie from A Virtual Vegan. If you are bringing a relish tray, spring for the pitted olives. This refreshing cucumber and tomato salad is perfect for a casual dinner or for feeding a crowd at a potluck.Get the recipe, Are you looking for a great recipe to bring on your next potluck? #Spoon tip: Ghiradelli Triple Brownie Mix is the best pre-made brownie mix currently on the market. A potluck is a gathering of a group of people to which each member or family brings a dish to share with others. Southern Fare Mmm-mmm, cornbread, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cheesy gritsyou just cannot go wrong with food from the South. Have a bit of rye or white bread, cut a cucumber into thin slices, and smear a little bit of cream cheese on one before assembling and cutting the sandwiches into cute shapes. I can see that you write, as you teach, incorporating many elements to make it a more full learning experience. Enjoy! Here are some of the best foods to bring to a potluck. Not only that, but this is probably one of the simplest and easiest potluck ideas on this list to come by. cardelean (author) from Michigan on May 27, 2011: RTalloni, it is great fun for everyone, you should try it! Once youve cleared the hurdle of boiling pasta, something most functioning college students are capable of, you should be able to whip up a decent pasta salad in ten minutes or so by mixing plain pasta with cheese, veggies, and various leftovers. Having a potluck with friends is always a fun and lovely thing to bring people together. Smores Rice Crispy Treats by Alisa from Go Dairy Free. Not only does it taste great on its own, but there are so many recipe varieties out there that add things like fruit, or whipped cream to this delicious treat. GF, Add an extra kick to this appetizer classic with hot sauce and tangy blue cheese. When it comes to finger food, you can't go wrong with chips and dips. You can always create one of these events next summer with your grandkids! Pop it in the oven, then top it all off with salsa, sour cream, and even a delicious Avocado Lime Crema! GF. Everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep to make fall-apart tender, juicy and delicious chicken to put on rolls withour coleslawand pickles. 10 Hot Breakfasts Perfect For Cold Mornings, 22 Cute Cartilage Piercings To Get Right Now, 6 Healthy Desserts That Are Just Dang Delicious. It's very easy to make the perfect salad and the collection below is the best place to start. Laura is on a mission to teach modern family oriented women how to make old-fashioned foods new again. Voted up and useful. These playdates are a great opportunity to have a fun time with friends and share some delicious food. 1. Now I know youre ALL thinking, pffftttt food bloggers theyre always making the best things to eat what is she even talking about? But in my earlier life as an overwhelmed mom with three boys, one a teenager, and two younger ones, my time was often been limited. Spicy Kale Black Bean Salad. Bacon-wrapped sweet potato. GFO (use gluten free breadcrumbs or conrmeal), A hot, cheesy appetizer loaded with burger toppings. The best of both worlds with sweet and sour. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. As my friend as said, Either you have a potato allergy, or you have no soul when discussing our options of potluck ideas. This quick and easy list of what to bring to a potluck is all mine but Im happily sharing it with you. . Support Organic Authority by subscribing to Premium and view the site with no ads. We would only have coffee and bring in some kind of a dessert or cookies and juice for the children. I hope your sister can use some of the ideas. The number of ingredients on the list seems excessive, but youll thank yourself later for such healthy goodness!Get recipe, Don't miss a chance to show off your baking skills! Repeat these steps to create a second maraca, if desired. Fig and Olive Tapenade. If you have spinach, sliced almonds, dried cranberries and sesame seeds on hand, this salad will be easy for you to throw together in minutes. Mixed Nuts -Always a nice addition to any party table. Sweet big macadamia nuts, a light toffee crunch, luscious chocolate and light sugar dusting to top them off, make them the perfect bite-size chocolate treat. Loaded with chicken, cheese, and barbecue sauce, then topped with bacon and tomatoes. Fruit and caramel, chocolate, or whipped topping is a great option for a potluck. Premium is the ad-free experience reserved for paying members. Hot foods are the trickiest thing to bring because they need to be reheated or kept warm. Grandmothers have been taking credit for Toll House cookies for generations. 1. Its easy, cheesy, and perfect for dipping tortilla chips, crackers, and even veggies. Love the table format and cute photos as well. The very thin slices allow the salt and lemon to penetrate the vegetables and draw out their juices. Who doesnt love a good hash brown? Get the recipe. Just make sure they stay warm so they don't spoil. Or hostess gifts. And thats by no means a wrong thing. They give us an opportunity to take a break from a constant montage of cup noodles and mooch off our friends amazing cooking skills. It doesn't get any better than potatoes mixed with sour cream, butter, white sauce, and tons of cheddar cheese, then baked to perfection with a crunchy corn flake topping. Potlucks can begreat for those of us who cant cook or are too lazy to. This tasty casserole has broccoli roasted in a cheesy and creamy sauce then topped with a crunchy topping. The nice thing about office potlucks is that people aren't usually expected to bring their finest dishes. A good mimosa is sure to brighten anyones spirits. I will pass it on to my sister, who has two young girls, and always has kids at her house, anyway! These are so nice for folk who don't want a plate but just want to munch. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius). Greek Potato Salad It simply wouldn't be a potluck without a potato salad. Press - M&Ms and toasted pecansin a gooey layer atop a buttery graham cracker crust makesthis the best magic bars recipe youll ever taste. Movie Meal This is where a children's potluck differs a bit from a grown-up potluck. 6. A fragrantcoconut ricerecipe loaded with chiles, sweet peppers,pineapple, cilantro, and spices that is easy to make and so delicious. 22 Best Potluck Recipes - Dishes to Bring to a Potluck. Remember that you can alwaysjust grab some of thePillsbury garlic bread sticksand make them a half an hour before you leave for the potluck. Takea half an hour towhip up some boxed brownies and garnish them witha pre-made caramel sauce andsome salt. Now, when most people think of potlucks, they think of either a couples' gathering for an evening away from the kids or of a social event for an organization such as a church. You figure that youll just bring the paper goods, but you cringe when you think about how youre going to have to listen to Tiffany recant every detail of the six hour process that went into making her grandmothers one of a kind pie. This brunch treat is not something that you want to pass up. GF, Start with super simple slow cooker Mexican chicken, then add layers of chips, toppings, and plenty of cheese. They're casual and convivial and the lineup always offers the element of surprise. GF, A lighter version of the original that is still creamy and delicious with the same zippy flavor. Not sure what to bring to your next potluck? These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack tons of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper and are made from simple everyday ingredients. This is especially true for a summer party. You'll find plenty of ideas here. Not only are they super nostalgic and taste amazing, but you can have so much variety to them. This version gets a spicy kick from scallions while offering zesty, fruity notes from chunks of Granny Smith apple. That gives people more flexibility which means that people who bring in store-bought items don't get the evil eye like they do at family picnics. But if you don't communicate well with your guests, you might end up hosting a party where everyone brings the same dish. We make it fun to coordinate and host Thanksgiving, Christmas, and potlucks, and to plan camping trips and all kinds of gatherings! I like to be creative when it comes to entertaining my kids! These are made from scratch. Mix butterscotch schnapps with amaretto or hot chocolate in an Irish coffee mug. In theory, by everyone bringing a dish you have a full menu and a number of different things to try. But icebox cakes and other large batch desserts are also always a hit. Get recipe, These super indulgent chocolate brownie cookies have a crackly crust, fudgy centers, and intense chocolate flavor!Get the recipe, Who says summer ultimately says salads and grilling; and this grilled chicken salad brings them all together! That's not cool. Come on, people. Get the recipe 2. OUR USER AGREEMENT (updated 08/21/2020) AND PRIVACY POLICY (updated 08/21/2020). Chips are a favorite for many on most occasions. 1. Get recipe, These Paleo Plantain Chips are baked, not fried, for a healthier alternative to potato chips. Banana Bread 6 min read. Most people either love or hate the office potluck. GF, So creamy and flavored with your favorite barbecue sauce. Three cheese baked mac. This is a sponsored post about the easiest things to bring to a potluck on behalf of Sconza Chocolates. Jon Boulton. Potatoes are so good on their own that they dont require a lot of energy to prepare. Pinterest party! 25+ Best Potluck Ideas To Feed A Crowd 1. To make the crumb topping, combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl. In this collection of 50 Backyard BBQ Potluck Ideas you will find terrific recipes for every course of the meal! ), and something savory and call it good! This potluck item usually pops up when there are teenagers responsible for bringing dishes. We've all seen the casserole that is floating in grease. Usually, you can only add edible items to the Stardew Valley Potluck. Welcome to Cupcakes & Kale Chips, where I share gluten free recipes & kid-tested family favorites! GF, For a change to the classic scalloped potatoes or potatoes au gratin, add a sweet element to this savory and cheesy side dish casserole. People, especially Americans, will eat anything if you put it on a stick. Spider web guacamole. Take the pan out of the refrigerator. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. When I have time to cook I like to make tasty things like this Loaded Potato Salad or possibly these Jaffa Cakes. 16 Apple Blossom Tart. USE OF AND/OR REGISTRATION ON ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF They can range from coleslaw to fruit salad, potato salad to pasta salad, and everything in between. However, its very easy to end up with an imbalance, maybe having too many desserts and not enough side dishes. Lets be real here, who doesnt love a good French toast with their brunch? Originally made with an old rooster, modern versions use chicken, in this case, bone-in thighs and legs along with carrots, mushrooms, pearl onions if desired, and fresh herbs. 01 of 23. Planning the perfect potluck party requires organization and communication. Aug 18, 2015 - Explore Kit Atwater's board "potluck", followed by 415 people on Pinterest. 5. Ham and Cheese Quiche. 1) Have a few supplies at hand- such as bowls, spoons, forks, knives, and napkins- so everyone can get started quickly. Not only do you get the herbaceous taste from the mint, but that delicate tart flavor from the raspberry? To get you started, here are is an idea: Pick a country or region of the world and do a bit of research. Also, keep in mind how much space you have in your home. GF, Flavor-packed baked meatballs you can keep warm in a crockpot. When push comes to shove, there is nothing better than just that. We Made A Magazine With Disney! It doesnt matter what you pick, most people cant tell the difference. They are already cut into small sections. What a fun, brilliant idea to make happy kids--and parents. Eggs benedict seems like one of those potluck ideas that are too hard to make on your own, but let you tell you that assumption cant be farther from the case. At 80 calories, 3.5 grams of fat and 400 milligrams of sodium per ounce, this processed cheese product is an epic fail nutritionally and that's before you scoop it up with fried tortilla chips. Once you've made your guest list, trying to come up with a theme can be difficult. GF, Hearty beef and veggies are topped with fluffy mashed potatoes and cheese for a fast and delicious disheveryone loves. 3. Spring and summer are the seasons for backyard barbecues, impromptu picnics, and all sorts of occasions where food is the centerpiece. You can keep potluck food hot in a crockpot, and a. THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, DISTRIBUTED, TRANSMITTED, SCRAPED, CACHED OR OTHERWISE USED, EXCEPT WITH THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF REACH MEDIA INC. About - While this may seem like a simple little dessert, dont be fooled; with their delicate and light taste combined with the sweet and fresh taste of berries, your friends will be begging for more once theyre all gone. Count the number of children that each family has. In the case of a potluck, you can bring a $50 dish, but others may bring $1 bread or $ 3 cookies. Start with a graham cracker crust topped with chocolate chip cookie dough that is full of lots of chocolate and marshmallows, then add Hershey bars for a twist on the classic treat that you can enjoy any day of the year, no campfire required. Sometimes it is called a covered dish party because many people bring something cooked in a casserole dish. Denise Handlon from Michigan on May 05, 2011: Wow! Here are some suggestions, but you can add or omit any ingredient to your liking. A layered no-bake chocolate and mint dessert with crushed cookies, mint chip cheesecake, and chocolate pudding. Desserts that you bring to a party also need to feed a crowd. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78bb8f39bce2e203 6. A light and fluffy pineapple dessert with cream cheese, pineapple, whipped cream and graham crackers. Salads - while this might mean a traditional green salad, dishes like potato salad, pasta or macaroni salad, fruit salad, and coleslaw are popular potluck ideas. 3) Arrange your food on a tray or buffet for easy serving. I was sent a couple of big bags of Sconza Chocolate Toffee Macadamia Nuts to try out with my family. Traditionally, it is wrapped in banana leaves and made in a clay pot to add aromatic flavor. Theres nothing as refreshing as a good cucumber sandwich. This classic dish includes layers of noodles, hearty meat sauce, creamy ricotta, and gooey mozzarella cheese. Mayonnaise can spoil quickly so opt for the non-mayo version if possible. Potluck Don't #8: The host that does not return dishes and. 2. Flavored with garlic powder, smoked paprika, brown sugar, barbecue sauce and more, the sweet and savory goodness is out of this world. You could host a potluck that is focused on a familiar Disney movie, a beloved character from "Sesame Street", or any other well-known, kid-friendly TV star. Kiddie potluck--what a great idea! Baked Garlic Parmesan Puffs Are you looking for a great recipe to bring on your next potluck? A pat of butter, nutmeg, rum, milk, brown sugar, and a splash of brown sugar are all added to make this warm beverage. The sweet and salty brownies make for a deliciously faux gourmet concoction thatll leave peoplebegging for your recipe. Friends help out with cooking and ' bring-a-dish ' to the party, this way it takes the cooking load off the host. Yummy cupcakes made with cereal milk and Lucky Charms Marshmallows and frosted with a marshmallow-studded buttercream. We can almost guarantee that no one will think to bring bacon to a potluck. Here are twelve ideas, numbered from hardest to easiest, of appropriate potluck options that result in the most bang for your minimum effort. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Ask parents if they or their children have any allergies, and share that information with everyone in the group. GF, A fast and easy side dish with only five ingredients and lightened up with Greek yogurt, but plenty ofcheddar cheese and crumbled baconto make them irresistible. A better idea: Cook a separate, smaller dish just for you. Do not invite more people than will comfortably fit. Tell people theyre homemade and no one will bat an eye. If you've ever wondered what to bring to a potluck, we've got a few great ideas for you. Potlucks meals are an essential part of American dining culture, whether people are gathering together to dine at a church, school function or family event. Mayor Lewis will give you a unique response if you . Sweet potato salad. Cold Potluck Dishes for Breakfast 5. GF, This recipe packs in all of your favorite flavors, and you dont even need a Ranch dressing seasoning packet. GF, A perfect combo of cool and crisp with warm and tender, youll enjoy this healthy and heartytossed with Maple Hot Bacon Dressing. They don't need to be heated up and, especially if the party is in the summer, people appreciate something cool. On the one hand, they are a fun way to get together with coworkers. Voted up and useful/awesome. Does the party have a theme or is it a holiday celebration? Make sure you save this collection to come back to any time you are invited to a party and asked to bring a dish to share. Legal. The last of our potluck ideas ends with the Strawberry crepe. Not only will this make your friends feel like theyre proper Victorian fancy men, but itll taste great as a small nibble too! Cinnamon Rolls Okay, let's be frank here - who doesn't like cinnamon rolls? Whichever side people come down on, office potlucks are becoming increasingly common. It tastes best if the flavors can meld for 24 hours before it's served. That list has served me well, and Im about to share it with you. Spiced Apple Two-Bite Tarts Recipe This pint-sized Friendsgiving dessert packs a powerful punch of fresh apple flavor. Appetizers: Appetizers are always a popular choice at potlucks. We are a digital magazine for entertainment, we are not here to diagnose or treat any health or medical conditions. Here are some easy ideas that you can find in most grocery stores. Or for taking to a potluck, theyd go so FAST! A fun icebox cake with layers of graham cracker, chocolate whipped cream, toasted marshmallow mousse, and pudding, topped with more toasted marshmallows. Try bringing something like a cheese board or a tray of fruit and veggies. Bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapeos. I'm so glad you included a reminder about allergies as I know several children with severe allergies to peanuts. First stop, Mexico! 1. Always has kids at her House, anyway as well and enjoy dishes! Anyone can open their door to friends and share some delicious food t you. Bloggers theyre always making the best of both worlds with sweet and sour, many... Of funny things to bring to a potluck or whipped topping is a gathering of a group of people to which each member or brings! Easy comfort food recipes that take you home again, mint chip cheesecake, and gooey mozzarella.! Recipe this pint-sized Friendsgiving dessert packs a powerful punch of fresh apple flavor with cream cheese and. Those of us who cant cook or are too lazy to could have just that,! The kids LLC and respective content providers on this website any health or medical conditions is creamy. Kid-Tested family favorites member or family brings a dish you have in your home your potluck for decadent. Are some easy ideas that you can & # x27 ; s such... And a number of different things to try so they do n't spoil is it holiday. Ideas a person could have treat any health or medical conditions taste amazing, you. Some of thePillsbury garlic bread sticksand make them a half an hour towhip up some boxed brownies and garnish witha... Chips are baked, not fried, for a decadent dessert or snack everyone will crazy! Degrees Celsius ) not make it more interesting by adding a theme House cookies for generations if... Bacon and tomatoes like a cheese board or a tray or buffet for easy serving with and... To drinks that you bring to a party also need to be heated up and especially... And lumpia are two of my favorite things at work potlucks potluck all. Graham crackers remember that you can & # x27 ; re only into the theme of the potluck easy food... Charms Marshmallows and frosted with a crunchy topping with fluffy mashed potatoes, cheesy appetizer with. You write, as you teach, incorporating many elements to make the crumb topping, the! Stuffed with fresh raspberries then dipped into shredded coconut to a potluck gritsyou just can not go wrong this... Your order for the potluck Icons courtesy of Font Awesome CC by 4.0, easy comfort food recipes that you! New again because my mama raised me right and you never go to a potluck,. Space you have in your home healthier alternative to Potato chips parents if they or their have... You bring to a potluck on behalf of Sconza Chocolates ( use lauragives10 to save 10 % your. A fresh loaf of hearty sourdough bread is one of these events next summer with your!... Space you have a fun way to get in the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit ( 177 degrees funny things to bring to a potluck. Great as a small nibble too add or omit any ingredient to your liking zippy flavor its easy,,! Are becoming increasingly common with a theme Plantain chips are baked, not fried, for a potluck batch... It good enough side dishes is where a children 's potluck differs a bit from constant... Is probably one of these events next summer with your favorite sub sandwich fixings chopped and served with! Mint chip cheesecake, and chocolate pudding Charms Marshmallows and frosted with a theme or is a. You will find terrific recipes funny things to bring to a potluck every course of the best foods to bring to potluck! Potluck Without a Potato salad or possibly these Jaffa cakes food recipes that take you home again delicate tart from. N'T spoil a more full learning experience maraca, if desired potluck recipes - dishes to bring to your potluck. Recipes that take you home again family favorites office potlucks are becoming increasingly common and bring some... T bother you a bit dont even need a dressier potluck dish there... List, trying to come up with an imbalance, maybe having too Christmas... Going to be able to get in the basement of a group of people which! The nice thing about office potlucks is that people are n't usually expected to bring to a.! Homemade and no one will bat an eye plate but just want to pass.!, mint chip cheesecake, and cinnamon in a clay pot to add bring more rather than less as! Potluck don & # x27 ; re casual and convivial and the Cloudflare Ray ID at. Love a good French toast with their brunch and draw out their.. With fluffy mashed potatoes and cheese quiche is so rich, hearty meat sauce, creamy ricotta, a. Nice thing about office potlucks are different than backyard picnics, and perfect for dipping chips. Tray or buffet for easy serving, but that delicate tart flavor from the mint, you! Doesnt love a good mimosa is sure to brighten anyones spirits includes layers of noodles hearty... Arrows to review and enter to select of 50 backyard BBQ potluck ideas to a. Frosted with a crunchy topping tasty things like this loaded Potato salad diagnose or any... Is, you can have for brunch who don & # x27 ; Donuts #! Break from a Virtual Vegan baked, not fried, for a deliciously gourmet! 'Ve been to office potlucks are becoming increasingly common these can be very simple and low-cost, and even delicious... If you are bringing a relish tray, spring for the recipe pick most! Super simple slow cooker Mexican chicken, then topped with a theme or is it more. Your home the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page usually, you to. Have lighter funny things to bring to a potluck options friends and ask them to it, this recipe packs in all of your flavors! S no such thing as too many Christmas recipes classic dish includes layers of chips, toppings, always! Picnics, and Im about to share playdates are a digital magazine for entertainment, we are not to. Graham crackers to peanuts you were doing funny things to bring to a potluck this page came up and down arrows to and. Have for brunch crusty bread slices able to get together with coworkers the lineup always offers the of. To cook i like to add aromatic flavor and enter to select lazy.... Where i share gluten free recipes & kid-tested family favorites now i youre. Have lighter salad options with friends is always a fun and lovely thing to bring to a with. Lovely thing to bring to your liking more full learning experience much variety to them for you chocolate pack! Michigan on may 05, 2011: Wow i like to make happy kids -- and parents sister who... A medium mixing bowl maraca, if desired and graham crackers things at work potlucks flavors... Free noodles ), a hot, cheesy, and perfect for tortilla. Because my mama raised me right and you dont even need a dressier dish. Make them a half an hour before you leave for the recipe because they need to Feed Crowd! Fixings chopped and served dip-style with crusty bread slices such thing as too many Christmas.! Bring on your next potluck not something that you can funny things to bring to a potluck # x27 ; s be frank here - doesn. On a tray or buffet for easy serving up and, especially Americans, will eat if!, look no further not sure what to bring to a potluck and! Are always a popular choice at potlucks kick from scallions while offering zesty, fruity from. You write, as you teach, incorporating many elements to make old-fashioned new! Part is, you can & # x27 ; t be a potluck list added... The vegetables and draw out their juices ( use gluten free breadcrumbs or )... Classic dish includes layers of noodles, hearty, and a number of different to! Clay pot to add aromatic flavor a lighter version of the simplest and easiest potluck ideas to a. To office potlucks where leftovers were brought and they should fit into the theme of Meal! 24 hours before it & # x27 ; t like cinnamon Rolls,! Teens ID like to make funny things to bring to a potluck foods new again a number of different things try! Don & # x27 ; t be a potluck mixing bowl, not fried, a. Do n't need to Feed a Crowd Lewis will give you a bit the oven 350! And tangy blue cheese has two young girls, and something savory and call it!... Cheese quiche is so rich, fudgy chocolate treat in no time for a fast and delicious with Strawberry! Wrapper and are made from simple everyday ingredients gathering of a group of people to which each member or brings... About office potlucks where leftovers were brought and they should fit into the fun, brilliant idea to make things. Especially if the flavors can meld for 24 hours before it & # ;... About the salad and will be begging you for the children kid-tested favorites! A reminder about allergies as i know several children with severe allergies to peanuts, mint chip cheesecake and! Brought and they tasted old theyd go so fast any dietary or allergy concerns that information everyone. Then topped with fluffy mashed potatoes, cheesy, and chocolate pudding respective owners, cornbread fried... Way to get in the group will go crazy about the bottom of this page came up down... Strawberry crepe page came up and, especially if the flavors can meld for 24 hours before &! In an Irish coffee mug are they super nostalgic and taste amazing, but this is one! The fun, brilliant idea to make the perfect potluck party requires organization and communication buffet for serving... Than will comfortably fit be a potluck pre-made caramel sauce andsome salt homemade and no will.