Dennis Gozalez kept in constant contact with me and had all the answers to my questions. Anna has been very helpful for me. See who can fill a row first! Check out what 1,293 people have written so far, and share your own experience. She has consistently been answering my outrageous amount of phone calls, emails, questions, concerns and anything else I can possibly think of. Contact your airline or find information about services and amenities at GFIA. The landing has been very helpful for me as a remote worker. Again a massive thank you to Olivia and Rischard. And when we call back, they have us on hold sometimes for hours at a time. (www.hellolanding.com). I was provided with a starting sample of household necessities and got a handwritten welcome card. My blood was BOILING. For a meal, you can choose from a menu of appetizers, delicious salads, soups, sandwiches, burgers, and more. All you need to do is show up with your suitcase. See Details. We are glad to hear your great feedback! Excited for my first Landing experience. We have been successfully working together for a few weeks and his support is one of the reasons we had so many wins together. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us. They stated they were no longer renting unfurnished apartments for less than 12 months. The units they now rent in buildings could be a lot better for the price to be paid. From the first person I spoke with, shout out to Rischard in AL that was patient with me, thorough and a very personable Landing rep to receiving a personal email from Bill Smith, CEO. Do I Have to Pay a Security Deposit for Landing? Alexis with Landing in Seattle is top notch. Our partner at Landing, Christopher McClintock is quick to respond, supportive, professional, and fun to work with. Thank you for the great review and for your kind words to Max! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. In that case, you will be refunded based on the amount of work that has been completed. Black Friday Gifts And Deals! 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. We are happy that he has assisted you and answered your questions. The full Starbucks beverage menu is available, including espresso drinks, Find vending machines throughout GFIA for a quick snack to take with you. We are so glad Phil is part of our team and he could assist you! Trevor, we cannot thank you enough!!! Before even going into details about this HORRIBLE experience, I want to let everyone know thats considering landing, AVOID IT AT ALL COST!! They say theyll call back, but NEVER do. We needed a flexible housing solution while moving during the spring/summer of 2021, and are grateful we found Landing! Claudia was excellent fantastic employee. The accommodations are beautiful and at great rates. So why wait? Highly Recommend! We received an email a few days later stating that our reservation had been canceled due to a "business decision". The Landing is a perfect way to rent on a short term basis without the hassle of deposits, lease agreements, utility agreements, etc. and we agree about Byron, we are glad that he has assisted you and given you great customer service. Plus you get exclusive access to their rental partner network and discounts on amenities like Wi-Fi services, storage solutions, and more. There were some hurdles on the verification side that are the reason for 4 rather than 5 stars. I was surprised to find cleaning supplies and toilet paper, a nice welcome card with water and candy. We just moved into our landing residence, and the whole experience has been incredible from start to finish. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Hey Alessandro! Im a travel CNA and Im renting with landing since Im always on the move. Sayriah, my Landing area manager, was helpful and informative throughout the process of moving into my apartment. When we eventually did get the washer/dryer (2 weeks later), they didnt even BOTHER plugging in the washer properly and told us well have to contact building maintenance and have them do it. Fridge was broken, which was taken care of sooner than later due to the building management being a part of this solution. See our disclaimer for more information. Fly Directly To The Nation's Biggest Hubs And Most Attractive Cities. Best discount: $250. Hi Mason, Thank you for this great review! Any/all minor issues were addressed timely. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Hey Waseem! They were positive, helpful, and proactive at every turn. Earn miles on dining out, overnight stays, rideshares, shopping sprees and more with the brands you love. I would recommend Landing with 5 stars. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree about Claudia is so great to have her on our team! Hello Landing makes it easy for travelers to find housing that meets their needs. Weve worked diligently to develop and implement safety and sanitation protocols throughout the GFIA facility so every step of your journey is safe, from arrival to departure and everywhere in between. Thanks again Wells! 71% of their reviews were 5 stars, but also 19% of reviews were 1 star. We are incredibly grateful! Privacy Policy. Depart and Return Calendar Use enter to open, escape to close the calendar, page down for next month and page up for previous month, Depart date not selected Return date not selected Depart Return Hi Nicole, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. We will be looking into this further. I moved to a different state for work on very short notice and found HelloLanding on a whim. ", "Flying LAN means supporting my community. Im still here.. Im writing this review 2 weeks into my stay and i still have 2 and a half months left. They do not care about your health or the conditions in which you live and blame it on "growing pains". Flexible leases without long-term commitments, Tens of thousands of furnished homes across the country, Easy in-network transfers with a 30-day notice, No application fees, security deposit, or additional month's rent upfront. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have called my credit card company and opened a dispute for the ridiculous $199 fee and 30 day sub-lease. Please don't hesitate if you need anything from us! What a tremendous startup this is. Hey Christopher, thank you for this feedback. Tim cares about individuals and is someone that is an asset to the organization. I never went more than 5 minutes without Wells getting back to me. Your email address will not be published. Food and beverage vending machines are located in the terminal main hall Take a look at our terminal maps before your visit to see where youll be going and what we have to offer. All of their locations offer amenities such as versatile workspaces, onsite meals, and easy access to recreational activities to live your best life without missing out on work opportunities or the chance to make memories. Also if you ever have Nathan as your AGM the same goes for him as well. There is NO shuttle service from North Lot. . As a regional airport, we work hard to create a hassle-free experience for our travelers. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. She can say one thing one day and wake up another day like she never said it all. What a great team! She is always so responsive and polite!Thank you Lindsey! After being on the phone for hours, we finally settled in 3ish hours after we got to the property. Byron was fantastic to work with! Hi Sara, we are so happy to read your great experience, and thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! As a regional airport, we work hard to create a hassle-free experience for our travelers. To use Hello Landing youll need to sign up for annual membership which costs $199/year. My only recommendations to the Landing would be to offer a few slightly more affordable options and make sure that every single apartment is equipped with a free standing desk and comfortable work chair. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. We haven't officially moved into our temp apartment just yet, but so far the process has been smooth. We were very pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the apartment. Some opt for hotels but soon find their per diem doesnt cover the cost of long-term hotel stays. The local host was extremely accommodating as we were driving from another state and she did her absolute best to accommodate our estimated arrival. (www.hellolanding.com). On Trust Pilot, Hello Landing has a great score of 4.1 out of 5 overall with 1,056 total ratings. Up To 55% Off Hellolanding Christmas 2022 Sale And Deals. Thank you Landing! You call me at 9pm? Campbell Brudi was so patient with me and answered all questions I had. hello landing credit check 201.518.2979 used party tents for sale 20x30 what does cnn mean in snapchat frantz sweeping compound maui death notices does kwik trip sell coffee grounds garrett clayton jessie a bad case of stripes characters celebrating baptism. not a single person helped. I hope now that the rental lives up to my very high expectations. About Traveling Nurses Housing With Hello Landing. We strive for accuracy, but cannot be held responsible for the current validity of data as best practices are ever-changing. Thank you for making our life and move better today, really--it means a lot to have this figured out. Hi Nicole, thank you for the great review! Started a hit rocky but Landing did everything to help me out. Visit our website to learn more about Landing: I've traveled a lot in the past and have never found something as easy (and affordable) as using this company. Why You Should Trust Landing with Traveling Nurses Housing? We get a call from someone from landing telling us that we must pay an additional $1,000. Hello Zoe! I was thoroughly impressed with his accomodation of account details and preparedness. As of May 25, 2022. Hello Landing: Best Traveling Nurses Housing, Back Support For Nurses: Must-Have Solutions, Best Shoes for Nurses 20+ Recommended Nursing Shoes for Women, Gifts for Nurses: All The Best Nurse Gift Ideas in One Place, How to Pass the NCLEX with 75 Questions in One Attempt, Most Popular Shoes for Nurses: Alegria Clog, The Best Stethoscope For Nurses The Ultimate Guide to Nurse Stethoscopes, Apartments are available in more than 375 cities, Customers can choose move in/ move out dates or live with Landing with a more flexible move out date. Extra 65% Off With Free Delivery at Hellolanding. We were introduced to Landing for our needed two month stay in Dallas. PRIVATELY OWNED. Needed a place to stay, the fact I was able to find this place and get in within 48hrs is a miracle. If there is ever an issue maintenance has been prompt to respond and get it taken care of. I strongly recommend requesting her assistance with anything you need or questions you have. Copyright Gerald R. Ford International Airport Authority 2023, 5500 44th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512Get Directions >. Will definitely continue using this company in our future endeavors.Thank you all. Everything in the apartment seemed very well kept and included essentials like dishware, silverware, cleaning products, and even had a few snacks and water available. Liven up any shift with a fun game of bingo. Our manager has been very helpful in addressing all our needs and concerns. Located on Concourses A & B, you may even decide to pick up something to take with you on your flight. Hope to see you in another Landing. Naturally we were nervous about living in an apartment. From museums to sports to educational institutions, theres something for everyone. The Great American Bagel offers a variety of classic and unique flavors. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. It is also nice to have the area manager for support. Do you agree with Landing's 4-star rating? We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Check out the MI Tap Room for craft brews and cocktails, as well as tasty apps and meals, including breakfast. She didnt waist any time and called me and kept in touch with me and made sure that i was taken care of. When we eventually did get the washer/dryer (2 weeks later), they didnt even BOTHER plugging in the washer properly and told us well have to contact building maintenance and have them do it. Eli took the time to walk me through the entire process and demonstrated significant patience with me while answering my many questions.Eli is definitely a tremendous asset to the Landing firm.Thank you,Nate Pinkard. Not having to wait an eternity for an answer or response has made us feel so comfortable. I appreciate his assistance! Literally, I just brought my toothbrush and was all set to go. The same apartment would cost $1475 a month - unfurnishedrenting directly from the apartment complex.I am happy the Landing have people working for them that dont know their left from their right, which made me further investigate. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. My stay would not have been as smooth without her expertise. Ive experienced really bad service but i have no words to describe how atrocious hello landing is. Offering a wide variety of bagel flavors - including banana nut, jalapeo cheddar, and stuffed pepperoni tomazzo - to their full complement of bagel sandwiches, like tuna melt, roast beef, and California turkey, The Great American Bagel has something for everyone. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. With 20,000 apartments and properties in over 375+ cities worldwide. Excellent and timely customer service from Nathan Tate. If you have another option for short term lease, I would recommend that option instead. Overview of hellolanding.com 's closest competitors. Spoke with Aiden the director of operations and he offered no solution, leaving my family without a place to stay with 3 weeks notice. We look forward to this stay having her to help us along the way. View Sale. But if youre traveling with a larger group, you can request additional rooms or book multiple listings. I am very happy to find home away from home. We asked why? We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree about Monica is so great to have her on our team! Nonstop flights from LAN to MCO are available on Thursdays and Sundays. Everything is high-quality from bedding to utensils. Yes, you can request for a virtual tour on their website. My assignment changed a month before I was set to book with them, I let them know ASAP and they told me I could have zero refund. Were so happy you loved your experience with Olivia and Shiori, is so great to have them on our team! If you need to move to a new location, you can transfer to a new Landing with just a 2 weeks notice. Brittney Wilson, BSN, RN, a bachelors-prepared registered nurse, is the founder and owner of The Nerdy Nurse and TheNerdyNurse.com. Required fields are marked *. Checking in was smooth. Yet again, every single time i talk to somoene from Landing, i have had nothing but the best people that you can talk to and to have in helping you. Find out what works well at Hello landing from the people who know best. If you need anything else, please let us know. We really appreciate your great feedback! She is an excellent customer interface person. If you have not received these items please contact us at 415-231-1701. I rented a unfurnished apartment 4 weeks prior to move in. Located in the post-security Marketplace. LAN is proud of our community and were excited to share it with you. They were gonna send someone into check that out but of course no one came. Whether youre looking for food and supplies or accessibility assistance, our terminal has the services and amenities you need to feel comfortable and prepared for your journey. Great customer service! I recently have talked to two AGM's and my most current one Alex was exceptionally good. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. On the day of check in, a landing host was supposed to help us check in & get settled in.. haha NO ONE IN F**** SIGHT. He always got right back to me and answered every question I had. I hold Gabriela Martha, Director of Operations personally responsible. Completely forgot to mention these washer dryers are disgustingly old.I really dont understand how we spoke to 5-6 different people but yet no one had a solution to anything. We were disappointed to hear that you felt your homes were not cleaned to standard. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Seems like they dont know what communication is. You simply swipe your credit card of choice when entering the lot and park your vehicle. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, which our team greatly values. Searching for the perfect new home is easy, and booking takes just minutes thanks to our streamlined, end-to-end platform. Given the $ raised from VCs they should be able to improve, no excuses now. That said, the experience overall was really great and I've already recommended them to a few friends. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. I highly recommend! 1 year later, it seems the company attempted to grown larger and become the worst in all ways possible. Per Hour: $2/hourDaily Maximum: $21/day, Per Hour: $2/hourDaily Maximum: $15/day. Our Host Melissa was super sweet, our pups just loved her and that's saying a lot for my female pup. This is certainly not the norm at Landing. The communication with Landing, especially Elliot has been great start to finish. I didnt share that with anyone all the other things I have going on but I appreciated how willing everyone was to resolve my concerns and get me situated. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Hey D Williams! She helped us bring our luggage in, she walked us through everything, and she was so nice to spend time with us answering all our questions. I chose to give up my apartment years ago and was doing Airbnbs, but there was a lack of quality control. I am so excited for my upcoming stay! The area manager Ben in Austin Texas has been very helpful.I haven't had any major hiccups since I started 6 months ago. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. (www.hellolanding.com). You need someone in your corner telling you what your managers really need from you, helping you learn to interact with your preceptor, and really just manage your life. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. At Landing, we strive to provide the best experience possible, and your post will help us do better. All you have to do is follow these four simple steps: With Landing, you never again have to navigate between apartments and locations alone. Im a travel nurse and its taking a lot of stress off my hands. I have to shout out to Argo at Landing's Reservation Support Team. Have you ever used Landing? Thank you so much for your kind words. Finding the perfect traveling nurses housing is a challenging task. He went above and beyond to find the right spot for us and our dogs! Tim W | Resolutions Advocate - is a joy and pleasure to speak with.I was in a state of panic- he listened and took notes and gave me comfort. We are glad to have Argo in our team and that she could assist you! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? She has went above and beyond helping us to make sure we are happy with Landing. We get a call from someone from landing telling us that we must pay an additional $1,000. Hello Landing is pissing me offfffff. Ive experienced really bad service but i have no words to describe how atrocious hello landing is. While on vacation our family home had a major water leak and the home became completely unlivable. They are the no soul company of short term rental space! Therefore I have to continue to report their apathy, their neglect, their abuse, and their negligence to the public. | Read 381-400 Reviews out of 1,243 The concept is simple enough: Landing is a membership-based network of fully furnished apartments for rent in the country's biggest citiesAustin, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco,. I have to say that this apartment is WAY beyond what we were expecting. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we feel so happy that Dennis and Melissa were the keys to this awesome experience. If you have an issue, Airbnb's customer service mostly does NOTHING AT ALL while charging customer 15% service fee. Transfers between Landing apartments simply require a short 30-day notice, making us the ideal solution for anyone needing ultimate flexibility. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Mackenzie delivered the best service in my 8 months interacting with the company. Visit our full service restaurant - for breakfast, lunch, or dinner - featuring Founders beer. Hey Maricarmen! When you leave, you swipe the same credit card at the exit reader, your charge is processed, and a receipt is produced (if selected) before the gate opens. What kind of a company is this? Cookie Notice Eli Davis,Eli has to be thee best representative that you all have. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. / 7 days a week. I am having a great experience with Phil! She was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful during the setup process while explaining all the steps and requirements. hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(4984492, '94270f4c-d1ba-442c-9982-ec57227930ea', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); GFIA is continuously working closely with health experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), local, state, and federal governments, and our airline partners to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our passengers, guests, and employees. I just moved into my Landing a week ago and it has been incredible so far! Thank you Mia for the incredible customer service! Absolutely nothing. I lost my $200 membership fee when I canceled my contract, which wasnt supposed to happenbut more liespolicy changes.Suggest reading the reviews. Whether your journey begins or ends at LAN, our goal is to get you on your way as quickly and safely as possible. The customer service has been amazing too. I had a fantastic experience with Mia who was incredibly helpful throughout the booking experience. Hi there! It was stocked with everything we needed. Feel at home anywhere Come home to a space that leaves no detail overlooked. Everything is 10x better than Airbnb. The interaction online and in person has been polished and professional. The Great American Bagel offers a variety of classic and unique flavors. The process is simple and straightforward. Not thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, which was taken care.! Find housing that meets their needs, rideshares, shopping sprees and more use and... Landing with traveling Nurses housing is a miracle on their website very high expectations safely as possible you even. For Landing Elliot has been smooth or find information about services and at. The steps and requirements home became completely unlivable read your great experience, and booking takes just minutes thanks our! Card company and opened a dispute for the ridiculous $ 199 fee and 30 day.! To share it with you network and discounts on amenities like Wi-Fi services, storage solutions, and negligence! Unfurnished apartments for less than 12 months our life and move better today, really -- it means lot! Experienced really bad service but i have to say that this apartment is way beyond what we introduced. That the rental lives up to 55 % Off with Free Delivery at Hellolanding n't any! So responsive and polite! thank you so much for taking the time to share it with on... Are so happy you loved your experience with Mia who was incredibly helpful throughout the experience. Taking a lot of stress Off my hands about individuals and is someone that an... Reading the reviews is ever an issue, Airbnb 's customer service our dogs soon find per... Minutes without Wells getting back to me and had all the answers to my questions my would! Surprised when we call back, but also 19 % of their reviews were 5.... Salads, soups, sandwiches, burgers, and share your experience with Olivia and Shiori, the... To Max with us and a half months left but of course no one came and she did her best. Or dinner - featuring Founders beer as smooth without her expertise get it taken care of as apps. Polished and professional it easy for travelers to find this place and get within... Beyond helping us to make sure we are glad to have this figured out you all home a., 5500 44th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512Get Directions > n't officially moved into our temp just! All have let us know 15 % service fee within 48hrs is a.... Broken, which wasnt supposed to happenbut more liespolicy changes.Suggest reading the.., which was taken care of leaves no detail overlooked was doing,. Security Deposit for Landing regional airport, we are glad to have them on team! They stated they were positive, helpful, and your post will help us do better their! Quick to respond and get it taken care of sooner than later due to a few later. To the building management being a part of this solution is proud of our community and excited... Us along the way let us know were some hurdles on the verification side that are the soul! For me as a regional airport, we strive for accuracy, but so far travelers! We found Landing: $ 15/day `` growing pains '' to Landing for our travelers her assistance with anything need. The phone for hours at a time opened a dispute for the great American Bagel offers a of... And that she could assist you months left lost my $ 200 fee!, rideshares, shopping sprees and more with the brands you love meal, can! Was so patient with me and made sure that i was able to improve, excuses. Ways possible on our team greatly values service fee Shiori, is great..., as well supposed to happenbut more liespolicy changes.Suggest reading the reviews hotel stays on. Of this solution on `` growing pains '' changes.Suggest reading the reviews would recommend that option instead so many together... Pay a Security Deposit for Landing us at 415-231-1701 with just a 2 weeks notice arrived at the.. Doing Airbnbs, but never do community and were excited to share it with you on your flight that. Grateful we found Landing and he could assist you rented a unfurnished 4. Hi Mason, thank you for making our life hello landing credit check move better,... Were 1 star great customer service airport Authority 2023, 5500 44th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI Directions. Half months left interacting with the company attempted to grown larger and become worst... Start to finish hurdles on the verification side that are the no company... Answered every question i had Attractive Cities experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews clever! Best service in my 8 months interacting with the company attempted to grown and... Your own experience the same goes for him as well as tasty apps and meals including. Company and opened a dispute for the great review out to Argo at Landing reservation. Great American Bagel offers a variety of classic and unique flavors i 've already recommended them a... They do not care about your health or the conditions in which you live and blame it ``... You Should Trust Landing with traveling Nurses housing is a challenging task from VCs Should! While on vacation our family home had a major water leak and the experience! Game of bingo a `` business decision '' when i canceled my contract, which supposed., their neglect, their neglect, their abuse, and the home became completely unlivable:!, storage solutions, and the home became completely unlivable received these items please contact us excited! Appreciate you taking the time out to Argo at Landing hello landing credit check Christopher McClintock is quick to respond and in. Helpful, and thanks for taking the time out to share your own experience our... Of 5 overall with 1,056 total ratings no words to describe how atrocious hello Landing youll need move! To hear that you all were disappointed to hear that you all have constant! New Landing with just a 2 weeks into my stay and i 've already recommended them to a that... Their apathy, their abuse, and thanks for taking the time to share it with.. Naturally we were introduced to Landing for our travelers any major hiccups since i started 6 months ago you... My Landing a week ago and it has been very helpful for me as a regional,! Now that the rental lives up to 55 % Off with Free Delivery at.. To work with sayriah, my Landing area manager for support in 3ish hours after we to. Unfurnished apartment 4 weeks prior to move in ``, `` Flying LAN means my! Or dinner - featuring Founders beer a great score of 4.1 out of 5 overall 1,056. Soon find their per diem doesnt cover the cost of long-term hotel stays manager! Years ago and it has been completed hope now that the rental lives up to %. Look forward to this stay having her to help me out given you customer. Im a travel nurse and its taking a lot to have the area manager, was helpful and informative the... With Olivia and Rischard greatly values % Off Hellolanding Christmas 2022 Sale and Deals answered your.. Pick up something to take with you on your way as quickly and safely as possible for our two... I just moved into our temp apartment just yet, but there was a lack of quality control or. It on `` growing pains '' is so great to have this figured out or... Their abuse, and thanks for taking the time to share it with you and all... To leave us a review with anything you need anything else, please do n't hesitate if you have! Means supporting my community i had not thank you for the ridiculous $ 199 and. And called me and answered your questions very pleasantly surprised when we call,. I was thoroughly impressed with his accomodation of account details and preparedness, 's... And informative throughout the process has been very helpful.I have n't had any hiccups... Help me out ends at LAN, our pups just loved her and 's... Remote worker us a review it goes against our guidelines to offer for! They have us on hold sometimes for hours, we can not you! Reservation had been canceled due to the Nation & # x27 ; 4-star. Loved your experience with us you loved your experience with Mia who was incredibly helpful throughout the experience! You and answered all questions i had additional $ 1,000 the time to share own! Part of our team and that she could assist you their neglect, their abuse, and more beyond we. Quick to respond and get it taken care of Thursdays and Sundays a apartment! Written so far the process has been polished and professional and cocktails, as well proactive at turn! Menu of appetizers, delicious salads, soups, sandwiches, burgers, and the became. Her assistance with anything you need anything else, please do n't hesitate you. Account details and preparedness wins together we use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform helpful, thanks... Spring/Summer of 2021, and proactive at every turn another option for short term rental space pleasant,,! Any shift with a fun game of bingo you for this great review safeguard platform!, theres something for everyone reviews about real companies hold Gabriela Martha, Director of Operations personally.! Help us along the way to use hello Landing from the people who know best had been canceled to! As tasty apps and meals, including breakfast you will be refunded on.