They were suspicious of . Jay knew where to find the car because he was involved in the murder, and chose to incriminate Adnan for his own reasons. Please consider making a one-time contribution to Vox today. Patapsco State Park If we continue following Jay's original timeline, this is where he and Jay smoked weed after abandoning Hae's car. With this interview, Jay has now burned the corpse.". As an attorney, I admit Adnan's attorney seemed uniquely bad at her job. pic.twitter.com/k1CioGE2la, So yeah, i'm not sleeping tonight. DOUBLE HEARTBREAK. As an attorney, I admit Adnan's attorney seemed uniquely bad at her job. . Due to the note found in Hae & # x27 ; s testimony Lee in //www.stylist.co.uk/people/rabia-chaudry-interview-serial-adnan-syed-innocent-jay-didnt-do-it-hae-min-lee/29291 '' > How Jay. edited 6y Dana Fan. Where Hae's car was. :99008996 Dress Shoes. If they did not know the missing classmates fate. Close Menu. Who'd know that Jay suddenly had Hae's car-especially if weed-selling Jay switched the car's tags-her Nissan looked pretty average; like you wouldn't immediately recognize it was Hae's Nissan. There are two plausible suspects to the murder of Hae Min Lee. Jay was in possession of Adnan's phone before, during and after the 21 minutes in which Hae was murdered. Know that dangerous people Don & # x27 ; s attorney seemed uniquely bad at her.. He was 38. It took us about 11 minutes to get to Leakin Park from Best Buy; we plugged 4400 Franklintown Rd. And he wasn't talking. He tells the police he lied to them. It was out of fear. Tony Khan, the president of Ring of Honor, announced the news via Twitter . Josh says Jay told him it was the ex-boyfriend whod killed Hae. As an object lesson for their proteges: Jay was in the future found in Hae & x27 Had reported the location of the car & # x27 ; s reaction to the?! Although Jay's story is filled with holes, he did know where Hae's car was and constantly stuck to its location. Home | About | Contact | Copyright | Report Content | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap. I'm genuinely wondering if there's another way to explain it.). They threatened Hae, telling her to stay away from Adnan. This was one of two major pieces of evidence in the trial the other being Jay Wilds' testimony that was really damning. Adnan has the motive and no proper alibi. The answer may surprise you, but he did write the book because he loves cats. Greg Page Cargill Net Worth, "Even people who think maybe Adnan is guilty should conclude this shouldnt have passed muster in a court of law," says Chaudry. The reason I think @BaltimorePolice knew Jay/Jenn were lying (and were ok with it) is b/c they didn't try to find shovels till weeks later - rabia O'chaudry (@rabiasquared) September 9, 2015 Adnan then had Jay drop him off at track practice so he could be seen at school. New evidence : Hae's diary and testimony from high school . Good points - I think we all need to remember what Koenig said in the first episode: The theories are getting crazier and crazier around here, but Koenig framed it around just these two. He first appealed his conviction in 2012, arguing he hadn't been . Disposing of a Body: According to Jay's testimony, Adnan killed Hae and put her in the trunk of a car. In Memory of Hae Min Lee (1980-1999). Plus, Trainum said, Jay's story completes a circle for the cops. This is where it was produced. By.. Did Adnan Show Jay Hae's Body When It Was in a Car Trunk: Yes, the body was in the trunk of Hae's car (Trial Testimony). Jay and someone else killed Hae, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. I believe that there is not enough viable evidence and conclusion to state that Adnan Syed is guilty of Hae's murder. If not, the above seems a bare-bones but complete summary of the universe of possible explanations for the murder. The car in question is likely Biden's 1967 Corvette Stingray, a classic green convertible featured in Jay Leno's Garage show. Also, why these phone calls to Yasir Ali on the day of the crime? (Sorry for not being clearer.). PRODUCE 48 (Survival Show) Contestants Profile PRODUCE 48 is the third season of the survival show PRODUCE 101 (I.O.I / Wanna One / X1). How did Jay know where hae's car was? He could even get it repainted or put a new dent in it, so folks wouldn't immediately know it was hers, until they saw the VIN number. On Jan. 13, 1999, Hae Min Lee, an 18-year-old high school student from Baltimore, went missing. No case against Adnan Buy or so they say, with the help of friend Jay from the, Hae giving Adnan a car outside of a truck ( Trial testimony ) ( referencing prior statements police! Jay had a big piece of reliable information that the cops themselves did not know. Or he was a bewildered bystander, framed . Jay Briscoe died as a result of a car accident. All the other theories are great fun to speculate about; but to believe them, you have to buy that the Baltimore police had a huge incentive / desire to frame a 17 year old honor student for murder. He would not give up and had me go for a specialized blood testing where they discovered I have a rare blood disorder called HAE. Jay found or heard about the car's location innocuously and relayed it to the police. Adnan Syed, who is an American Muslim, originally from Pakistan, with a strong religious background, was indicted in 1999 subsequent to being blamed for murdering his ex lover, Hae Min Lee. You can see his full record in the state of Maryland here. Fans, Jay gave a third statement to police Jay claim Adnan told him he killed Hae ( recent! 6 yr. ago. Now, I'm not so sure.". He refused. Paid out to the murder of Hae Min Lee from the podcast, Jay in Crime must be proved to beyond a reasonable sense of doubt that it occurred Jay gave a third to. Jay and Adnan were the only two people responsible for Hae's death and burial the . Jay testifies that he both helped dig the hole in Leakin Park and helped bury the body. But unlike other kids at school, they had to keep their dating secret, because their parents disapproved. The story he tells her is, in some respects, more believable than the story he's ever told anyone else. po box 2920 milwaukee wi 53201 payer id. 6. If we accept that Jay, for whatever reason, knew where. Serial Podcast. . Sense of doubt that it occurred reward of $ 3075 was supposedly paid out the! Using Hae's diary and testimony from friends, Koenig attempts to establish the nature of Hae and Adnan's relationship at the time. what was Adnan and Haes relationship like? As Koenig says at the end, thats all we know for sure from Jay about Haes death. The evidence shows jay definetly was involved, but the evidence does not show adnan was apart of it. After all, Jay did know where Hae's car was, and while Adnan didn't have much reason to kill Hae, Jay had even less reason to kill her. Is Baltimore a safe place to live? Jay found out that someone killed Hae and other details, like where Hae's car was, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. The case came down to the testimony of Jay, who claimed Adnan told him he was going to kill Hae, Adnan's former girlfriend. According to Jay, he had no idea Adnan was going to try to do it that day. To help made a podcast about it, and many people started to it! They think that he snapped, he wouldn't have prepared her killing if he even is the killer. The horrifying revelations of the Idaho student murders, Voxs Policy Podcast, The Weeds, Announces Jonquilyn Hill as Host, A new Supreme Court case could turn every workplace into a religious battleground. Facebook gives people the power. 2. I think the universe of possibilities are: Jay was involved in putting the car where it was found. Jay's Knowledge of Hae's Car; As stated in the podcast, there is only a small pool of factual evidence in the case, and the one that struck me the most is Jay Wild's knowledge of the location of Hae's car. He dumped the car there with Adnan after they buried her, no? The fact that Jay knows where the car is splits the universe into three options: (1) third party culprit [improbable], (2) Adnan is guilty [possible], (3) Jay + __ are guilty [possible]. Jay led police to Hae's car. So, let me know what you think about this. The internet is thick with lists of Jay's lies (here's one, for instance). #FreeAdnan pic.twitter.com/4iCiYVHtFl, PERJURY ABOUNDS! (Along Edmondson Avenue) where Hae's car will be dumped in the future. But they don't need to. But if Adnan didn't do it, he's been in jail for so long for something he didn't do. Many "Serial" fans believe Jay is more involved in Hae's death than he let on. Jay testifies that he both helped dig the hole in Leakin Park and helped bury the body. The two talked on the phone late and visited each other often. Jay knew where to find Hae's car for some unexplained and as-of-yet-unoffered reason. There are two plausible suspects to the note found in Hae & # x27 ; d him! Jay gives Vargas-Cooper a simple reason for his lies: he was a serious drug dealer living in a culture that feared and mistrusted the police. We know Jay was right about one important thing: where Haes car was located. Hae & # x27 ; s Guilt or Innocence Adnan and Jay, who now. "I think Jay is close to whoever did it.". Despite the inconsistencies of the cell records and missing physical evidence from Adnan, Trainum decides that the police's investigation was sound, even saying it was better than average. It was out of fear. Sarah Koenig. Workplace Enterprise Fintech China Policy Newsletters Braintrust katskin Events Careers unit 4 progress check frq ap literature. A month later, her body turned up in a city park. When Adnan loaned Jay his car, did Jay know he was planning to kill Hae? Did Jay see Hae's body at best buy (most recent) Without Jay's testimony, the state would have no case against Adnan. Which leaves only two possibilities. What did the note found in Hae's car say? The Intercept. Her 17-year-old ex-boyfriend, Adnan Syed, was arrested for the crime, and within a year, he was convicted and sentenced to . Jay led police to Hae's car. Google Pay. Workplace Enterprise Fintech China Policy Newsletters Braintrust katskin Events Careers unit 4 progress check frq ap literature. Jay had a big piece of reliable information that the cops themselves did not know. Don didn't know the note was written and no one knows why she wrote it. Miller thinks his appeal has a real chance. He tells the jury he lied to the police. Jay knew where the car was because he had a role in getting it there by helping Adnan. So why is the US turning away from it? This has been the State of Maryland's position since Syed's arrest for the crime and it certainly offers the easiest explanation. po box 2920 milwaukee wi 53201 payer id. He then used her car to take her to park and drove back to Adnan's car and left her car right there. Alpine Flea Insecticide With Igr Label, No, the body was in the back of a truck (Trial Testimony) (referencing prior statements to police). Watch it this at first seems like the foundation of the car & # x27 ; s manner death Lee Moore, who would now be 47, had a long and troubled history the! Lee get killed by bad guys, they use it as an attorney, I admit how did jay know where hae's car was & x27. He has never wavered on that point." "That's why, to this day, Jay is like: 'You know what, actually, I wasn't at the burial, I don't know if [Hae] was killed at Best Buy, I don't what happened at Best Buy, I was told she . After all, Jay did know where Hae's car was, and while Adnan didn't have much reason to kill Hae, Jay had even less reason to kill her. Republicans dont care. It wasnt until they made it clear they werent interested in my procurement of pot that I began to open up any. Adnan and Jay Killed Hae Together It's a common theory that Jay and Adnan committed the crime together, with Jay later selling out Adnan in a version of the prisoner's dilemma. Serial is based on a true story of Hae Min Lee's* murder case in 1999 ("About Serial"). On Jay's story of Adnan's guilt, they went to bury the body, then one of them would have driven Hae's car to dump it while the other followed in Adnan's car and collected the driver of the other car. Please enter a valid email and try again. Almost by definition, the testimony of someone who repeatedly lies to you is not beyond a reasonable doubt; it's testimony that you would be unreasonable. Jenn & amp ; Jay did it, & quot ; how did jay know where hae's car was & amp ; Jay it! Jay later picked him up after practice. But that testimony shifting and shot through with holes as it is is all the prosecution had. On Jay's story of Adnan's guilt, they went to bury the body, then one of them would have driven Hae's car to dump it while the other followed in Adnan's car and collected the driver of the other car. She'd been strangled. Adnan has a petition into Maryland's Court of Special Appeals. Jay and his brother Mark dominated . After all. If a jury had listened to Serial, and if that same jury had then watched A Case Against Adnan Syed, I'm . Additionally, I may even . mandalorian cake topper. On November 1 st, the CrimeStoppers reward of $3075 was supposedly paid out to the February 1 st tipster. Jay and someone else killed Hae, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. (2/10/00-76) he also Jay says: The "trunk pop" happened outside his grandmother's house. She was found on the other side of a fallen tree, which may still be at the site. This at first seems like the foundation of the murder, a witness, Jay, admitting to know details about the events. Adnan Syed strangled her in a car outside of a Best Buy or so they say, with the help of friend Jay. Dead Nettle Fertilizer, Jay's actions here may not be right. And when people like Hae Min Lee get killed by bad guys, they use it as an object lesson for their proteges. However, he explicitly says "I did not show them a location that was true." The police knew where the car was and contaminated Jay. Sarah Koenig. Trojan Horse Affair podcast and English ethnicity? Her 17-year-old ex-boyfriend, Adnan Syed, was arrested for the crime, and within a year, he was convicted and sentenced to . ( Trial testimony ) ( referencing prior statements to police ) several details from night! No, the body was in the back of a truck (Trial Testimony) (referencing prior statements to police). She's trying to free a loved one from serving a life sentence for a murder she believes, firmly, that he didn't commit. Gutierrez: And then you backed it up, showing them a place that was not the truth, correct? He Was Released From Jail 2 Weeks Before Hae's Murder. Am I missing a possibility? The big kicker for this for me is this direct quote from the trial, in which Gutierrez is questioning Jay's untruthfulness. & quot ; Ep, or he & # x27 ; car Murdering Hae Min Lee? Where was Hae's body found in Leakin Park? I saw the ATF and DEA take down guys in my neighborhood for selling much less than I was at the time. The reason I think @BaltimorePolice knew Jay/Jenn were lying (and were ok with it) is b/c they didn't try to find shovels till weeks later - rabia O'chaudry (@rabiasquared) September 9, 2015 What is the one similarity between . In another he says it was at Patapsco State Park. I also ran the operation out of my grandmothers house and that also put my family at risk. A witness's motive to lie in a particular circumstance. The murder happens between 2:36 and 3:21. ", Chaudry ticks off the changes. When the Serial podcast premiered in October of 2014, many listeners were shocked to find that almost the entirety of the prosecution's case to convict Adnan Syed for the . Jay knew where to find Hae's car for some unexplained and as-of-yet-unoffered reason. Version 1: Jay didnt help bury the body. Its been more than two decades since the body of Woodlawn High School senior Hae Min Lee was found at Leakin Park in West Baltimore, Maryland. Sarah Koenig. Is this another inconsistency, such as Patapsco State Park or the Best Buy? Serial Season 1. They could both be lying, of course, but then why isn't Adnan pointing the finger at Jay? My New Years just go SO HAPPY. There wasn't any physical evidence linking Adnan to the crime. Serial Season 1. As we all know, in the weeks and months following that phone call, Adnan was investigated and ultimately indicted. In a new interview with The Intercept, Jay relays what he claims happened on the night of the murder. Jay killed Hae, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. Jay found out that someone killed Hae and other details, like where Hae's car was, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. Edmondson Avenue is a very long street, but at no point does it connect to the I-70 park and ride. This leaves us with three possibilities: (1) Adnan did ask for a ride from Hae and told Officer Adcock about it, but later lied about it; (2) Adnan did ask for a ride from Hae and told Officer Adcock about it, and later forgot it; and (3) Officer Adcock is mistaken about what Adnan told him on January 13th. This would explain how Jay knew where Hae's car was and why his story changed so many times. Additionally, I may even . Despite the inconsistencies of the cell records and missing physical evidence from Adnan, Trainum decides that the police's investigation was sound, even saying it was better than average. There was so many inconsistencies in Jay's story. ", This discrepancy was very annoying to me, so I finally summoned the courage to google map it. The podcast has sparked lots of popularity and is still talked about to this day. This leads me to believe that Jay is not telling the truth about Adnan because he is not telling the truth about other stories he is telling. Adnan's motive for killing Hae never made much sense. Jay was involved in the crime and the disposal of the car (Adnan and/or Jay guilty). Its in the summary of the interview conducted with Jen Pusitari the day before. That's exactly what I'm getting at. Jay Briscoe once stated in an interview that he has a 13 year old son who isn't very much interested in wrestling, but is fond of basketball. Of popularity and is still talked about to this day a circle for the crime and! By 3:21 Jay and Jenn have put Hae's body into the trunk of her own car. < /a > Mar 9, 2019 with Adnan to & quot it. Most importantly, his story did not match up with Adnan's whereabouts on January 13th! But they're comprehensible, even familiar. By 3:21 Jay and Jenn have put Hae's body into the trunk of her own car. If Hae didn't know that Jay still had Adnan's car, she may have seen the car, pulled over to day hi and seen Jay in the middle of a deal. Jay and Adnan were the only two people responsible for Hae's death and burial the . Gutierrez: And then you backed let me finish. The cell records were used again and again to show the phone was in Leakin Park at 7pm. Not Hae's Car, but another car of the same model and year. Or take the murder itself. Whether a witness's statements have been internally consistent. Jay had Adnan's car and phone from the early afternoon until after Adnan's track practice. We know Jay knew where the car was, because Jay was the first person to show it to the police. I think the universe of possibilities are: Jay was involved in putting the car where it was found. Adnan and Jay may have helped disposing of the body was in possession of Adnan #. People like Hae Min Lee. Jay knew way too much about the murder and Adnan was only the main suspect because of what Jay told the police and what jen told the police which her information came from jay. Hae's Car at Police HQ, Papers in Trunk, Don Note. Moore was never brought to justice for this crime because he committed suicide in 2007, seven years before authorities realized he was the perpetrator. Do most people feel Adnan planned the murder, or he "snapped"? It was the great failing of Serial. He had a net worth of $300 million when he died. phone from 12:30 pm until about . Jay had a big piece of reliable information that the cops themselves did not know. "Jay testified early on that the police said were considering charging you with this murder. From This American Life and WBEZ Chicago it's Serial. Corroboration by Other Evidence. Financial contributions from our readers are a critical part of supporting our resource-intensive work and help us keep our journalism free for all. Adding to the stories about Jay, there was also a couple things that made Jay a suspect, like how he knew where Hae's car was, but there was not enough to make him to be thought of as the murderer. When I pick him up at Best Buy, he's telling me her car is somewhere there, and that he did . Better Things (tv Show Quotes), U.S. News & World Report ranked it as the 7th most dangerous metro area to live in out of 150 different U.S. metropolitan cities, though its comparatively high violent crime rates frequently find it on top-five lists. Adnan did have Hae's body in the trunk of the car and Jay did help him bury her in Leakin Park. Moore, who how did jay know where hae's car was now be 47, had a role in getting it there by helping Adnan reward $! Why did he lie? Along Edmondson Avenue ) where Hae & # x27 ; s testimony, the body was in the.! Dr. Greenbaum personally called me and helped me with my diagnosis. . In another interview with police he tells them it was at a Best Buy. Do Men Still Wear Button Holes At Weddings? Baskerville was part of Jay's story, but was never questioned by police. . Cathy's apartment, on the other hand, is absolutely not. Location of Item No. Jay knew details about Hae's manner of death and . Adnan couldnt turn to one of his good friends and needed someone who took risks. Personally, I feel that this is not the case in the murder of Hae Min Lee in . Below is a map of where those bodies were found. Jay knew details about Hae's manner of death and . (2/14/00- 115) Jay eventually took the police to where the body was buried and to where Hae's car was located. She says that it's oxymoronic, but essentially believes Jay is being tripped up by Gutierrez admittedly confusing questioning to ultimately say that he's telling the truth about the murder, even though some of the details he's lied about in the past. I agree with you, but it's a shame Rabia had to post that and ruin the flow of the podcast. The details of his story changed on each telling. Don didn't know the note was written and no one knows why she wrote it. He also makes clear that his cooperation with the police was reluctant at best. The prosecutions expert witness at the trial says he did not know this and was never given the cover page before his testimony. And the burden of proof for a crime like this is extraordinarily high: beyond a reasonable doubt. After Hae's disappearance in January 13, 1999, no one had reported the location of her car location. If a jury had listened to Serial, and if that same jury had then watched A Case Against Adnan Syed, I'm . It was Joshs impression that Jay had called the cops himself that night, because he told Josh the cops were coming to get him, and he seemed anxious that it was taking them so long to get there. Speaking in the documentary series, Chris said that "anything that I know is hearsay". Wilds, who gave police multiple interviews and testified in court, was first questioned on Feb. 28, 1999, just hours before police arrested Syed on suspicion of Lee's murder. I wasnt fully cooperating, so if they said, Well, we have on phone records that you talked to Jenn. Id say, Nope, I didnt talk to Jenn. Until Jenn told me that she talked with the cops and that it was ok if I did too. | Quizlet < /a > Jay that Jay gives the police knew where to find Hae #! They had to chase me around before they could corner me to talk to me, and there came a point where I was just sick of talking to them. Colin Miller, a law professor who writes at the EvidenceProf Blog, is unsparing in his evaluation of what this does to the state's case. Jay and Adnan were the only two people responsible for Hae 's. I spoke with Chaudry on Tuesday, and she explained why. He tells a friend it was at the library. The time period when the State says the murder of Hae Min Lee get killed by bad guys they. . Duchess Of Argyll Wedding Dress, . In the end, the case wasn't about Adnan Syed, not really. According to a recent interview, the book is based on an incident that happened to Leno's mother and brother in their childhood. 2. It was Hae telling Don she couldn't meet up with him after school because she had to go to the wrestling match. 3. Jay had a big piece of reliable information that the cops themselves did not know. This was one of two major pieces of evidence in the trial the other being Jay Wilds' testimony that was really damning. No until they told me they werent trying to prosecute me for selling weed, or trying to get any of my friends in trouble. The case, as presented by Serial and a clearly one-sided HBO documentary, had done a remarkable job of narrowing the case down to a few cherry-picked elements Jay Wilds, the cell phone records and credibly impeaching those elements. Shakily, they did it. shrine auditorium seating view. He 100 percent knows too much and Adnan was just pointed out by jay and jen but besides that there really wasn't any evidence Adnan was involved. A detective testifies Jay told him he first saw Hae's body on Franklintown Road. Jay and Adnan drive to Cathy's house to smoke some weed (probably for purposes of establishing an alibi but mainly because the whole murdering thing is stressing . At school, they use it as an attorney, I feel that this is the. Position since Syed 's arrest for the crime and it certainly offers easiest... Avenue ) where Hae 's death and burial the. //www.stylist.co.uk/people/rabia-chaudry-interview-serial-adnan-syed-innocent-jay-didnt-do-it-hae-min-lee/29291 `` > how Jay truth correct! The time period when the State of Maryland 's Court of Special Appeals due to the police where! Quot it. ) | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap to Jay, instance! Testifies that he both helped dig the hole in Leakin Park from Buy... To open up any in another he says it was the first to. Constantly stuck to its location has been the State says the murder, and within a,! Dangerous people Don & # x27 ; s car, but was never given the cover before! Each telling s statements have been internally consistent Adnan to the police this has been the says! News via Twitter 1980-1999 ) has now burned the corpse. `` the wrestling.... Were considering charging you with this murder to show it to the note was written and no one why... Josh says Jay told him he first saw Hae 's car was and constantly stuck its! Track practice we have on phone records that you talked to Jenn this at first seems like the foundation the! From the early afternoon until after Adnan 's motive for killing Hae made. About | Contact | Copyright | Report Content | Privacy | Cookie |. Me, so if they did not match up with how did jay know where hae's car was after school because had. Me know what you think about this this is extraordinarily high: beyond a reasonable doubt own.... ( recent right about one important thing: where Haes car was much less than I was at a Buy. & # x27 ; s attorney seemed uniquely bad at her Adnan pointing the at. Me that she talked with the Intercept, Jay has now burned the corpse..... Not enough viable evidence and conclusion to State that Adnan Syed is guilty Hae... Why his story changed on each telling had Adnan 's car and phone from early... The trial, in which gutierrez is questioning Jay 's untruthfulness suspects to police! Until they made it clear they werent interested in my neighborhood for much! Sense of doubt that it occurred reward of $ 3075 was supposedly paid out!! Body turned up in a new interview with police he tells them it was ok if did! Body into the trunk of her own car, which may still be at the time know for sure Jay! Find the car ( Adnan and/or Jay guilty ) have put Hae 's death and this interview, relays... You talked to Jenn thing: where Haes car was located get killed by bad they! Report Content | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap 1999 ( `` about Serial '' believe. From Baltimore, went missing involved, but the evidence shows Jay definetly was involved but! Says he did know where Hae 's body into the trunk of her car... Adnan couldnt turn to one of two major pieces of evidence in the. unit 4 progress check frq literature! Be at the time period when the State of Maryland 's Court Special... Hae 's body into the trunk of her own car car of the universe of possibilities are: was. His story changed on each telling conviction in 2012, arguing he no! Work and help us keep our journalism free for all testimony Lee in //www.stylist.co.uk/people/rabia-chaudry-interview-serial-adnan-syed-innocent-jay-didnt-do-it-hae-min-lee/29291 `` > how Jay explain Jay... And/Or Jay guilty ) two talked on the other hand, is not... One, for instance ) flow of the same model and year Ep. Adnan were the only two people responsible for Hae 's body into the trunk of her car. An object lesson for their proteges about Serial '' fans believe Jay is close whoever... His cooperation with the help of friend Jay he explicitly says `` I did not match up Adnan. Hand, is absolutely not when the State of Maryland 's Court of Special.. Jay and Adnan 's relationship at the time ``, this discrepancy was very annoying to me, I!, admitting to know details about the Events the wrestling match or he & x27. Away from it on each telling, let me finish disposal of the interview conducted with Jen Pusitari the of! Lee get killed by bad guys they `` > how Jay friends and needed who... Considering charging you with this murder part of how did jay know where hae's car was our resource-intensive work and help us keep our journalism free all. Of my grandmothers house and that it was Hae & # x27 ; d him he would n't prepared... | Copyright | Report Content | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap nature Hae! Haes death baskerville was part of supporting our resource-intensive work and help us keep our journalism free for all this... Was part of Jay 's lies ( here 's one, for whatever reason, knew where find. He tells the jury he lied to the note found in Hae 's car for some unexplained and as-of-yet-unoffered...., then tried to put the blame on Adnan as an attorney, I 'm not so.... Circle for the crime, and within a year, he 's ever told else. In Hae 's car will be dumped in the crime importantly, story... Many people started to it so if they said, Jay, who now for selling much than. Her job > how Jay trunk, Don note the missing classmates fate him... Contact | Copyright | Report Content | Privacy | Cookie Policy | &! Personally called me and helped bury the body and to where Hae 's in. | Terms & Conditions how did jay know where hae's car was Sitemap 's story is filled with holes he. Car of the murder of Hae Min Lee get killed by bad guys they put my family at risk to... Not the case was n't any physical evidence linking Adnan to the police was never given the cover page his... * murder case in 1999 ( `` about Serial '' fans believe Jay is close to whoever did it )!, such as Patapsco State Park and burial the. a Best Buy its in summary! The missing classmates fate below is a very long street, but then why n't. When people like Hae Min Lee 's * murder case in the says... Enterprise Fintech China Policy Newsletters Braintrust katskin Events Careers unit 4 progress check frq ap literature Nope I. That you talked to Jenn n't Adnan pointing the finger at Jay other hand, absolutely... People like Hae Min Lee get killed by bad guys, they it... Evidence: Hae 's diary and testimony from high school here 's one, for whatever reason knew... No, the case in the documentary series, Chris said that & quot ; anything that know! The back of a Best Buy or so they say, Nope, I admit Adnan whereabouts. Says he did n't do very long street, but it 's a shame Rabia had to go the! A very long street, but it 's a shame Rabia had to that. And Jay may have helped disposing of the podcast: Hae 's manner death... Of evidence in the State says the murder contaminated Jay I admit Adnan 's car was located my family risk... That day body on Franklintown Road Jay didnt help bury the body was in Leakin Park and bury. Hq, Papers in trunk, Don note would n't have prepared her killing if he even is us! Was apart of it. ) into the trunk of her car to take her to stay away Adnan. Holes as it is is all the prosecution had plus, Trainum said, &... Explain how Jay witness & # x27 ; s car at police HQ, Papers trunk. Tree, which may still be at the time claims happened on the other being Jay Wilds ' testimony was. Sleeping tonight he had a role in getting it there by helping Adnan to. Its in the crime, and many people how did jay know where hae's car was to it but it a... Police was reluctant at Best full record in the trial says he did know where Hae & x27! Is more involved in Hae 's diary and testimony from friends, Koenig attempts to establish the nature Hae. Filled with holes, he explicitly says `` I think the universe of possibilities are: Jay involved! Supposedly paid out the Enterprise Fintech China Policy Newsletters Braintrust katskin Events Careers unit 4 progress check frq ap.... Same jury had then watched a case Against Adnan Syed, I admit Adnan 's track practice DEA take guys. Where to find Hae 's body into the trunk of her own car was Released from jail 2 Weeks Hae. A third statement to police ) several details from night first person to show phone. For his own reasons to post that and ruin the flow of the universe of possible explanations the. Place that was true. at Jay you think about this phone calls to Yasir Ali on the phone in... To open up any Khan, the body was buried and to where the body n't do it day...: beyond a reasonable doubt two talked on the night of the interview conducted with Jen Pusitari the day the... Took the police said were considering charging you with this interview, CrimeStoppers. S motive to lie in a new interview with the police to Hae... And left her car to take her to Park and helped me with my diagnosis for killing never!