A couple should remind each other of worship and religious obligations to make sure their iman is strong, and they can handle tough situations with that strength. Similarly, if you are already married, and facing some issues, still you will see signs that Allah is helping you to get everything fixed. So be careful not to display that negativity to us, because it will send us packing. Thats actually Proverbs 21:30. you two, thehusbandand the wife will be happy that Allah SWT brought them together. And hes now battling with the idea of how to break it off with the NCP and all the people he will hurt in the process. Praise the Lord that you came to your senses and trusted God to restore you marriage. Whatever the feelings, we have to acknowledge them before we can deal with them. At the top of the page in my Daily Light devotional for June 20th were the following handwritten words, "Zach returned from Australia tonight after nine months . Your spouse does not take responsibility for your past mistakes, and neither do you. And He is not interested in what makes you comfortable. Praying for Each Other and Reminding About Worship, 13. Even if it's not a physical relationship.there is lying and hiding and trust is broken. These 4. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2. If you find your spouse is willing to take responsibility or act responsibly towards this marriage and keeps promises and words, you can consider it as a sign that God is working in your prodigal spouse. Tommy and I get a number of inquiries from readers asking my perspective or what we often refer to as the prodigals perspective on certain topics. It starts in the premarital phase. Though her husband professed to be a Christian, there was no fruit indicating that he had a genuine relationship with the Lord. And how are you now? When you are about to get married, and looking for a spouse, there are signs telling you that you are getting help from Allah regarding your marriage. Im still standing on Gods Word to bring my Covenant husband back from the far country. So Im standing in agreement for the restoration of every covenant marriage in Jesus name. God-ordained Spouses who God has standing and praying for your prodigal spouse will find themselves going through the stages below. Disarm us with your good, loving side. And the prodigal does what FEELS right; not what IS right. God hears your cries and understands your desire for healing and restoration, so dont give up on the process. Timothy J. Keller (born September 23, 1950) is an American pastor, theologian, and Christian apologist.He is the chairman and co-founder of Redeemer City to City, which trains pastors for service around the world.He is also the founding pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City, New York and the author of The New York Times bestselling books The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart . One of the signs that God is working in your marriage is that you will find that your spouse is willing to do anything to please you, to get your attention. So its just a matter of time before my husband gives in to The Lord and returns home to me, and together we can re-dedicate our marriage and family to The Lord. #3) A change from apathy to readiness (2 Corinthians 9:3) Prodigal spouses will be ready to do whatever it takes for restoration and peace in their relationship with God and their families. Introduction: My name is Fredrick Kertzmann, I am a gleaming, encouraging, inexpensive, thankful, tender, quaint, precious person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you. Increase your income2. One of the more common questions is, do you think my prodigal is open to the possibility of restoration. Why? And we are once again blessed that Stephanie has been led to share her experience as a prodigal and the insight gained through her experience and being restored to the Lord, which she posted on the private FAM Fellowship website last night. God-ordained Marriage: How to Pray and Prepare for your God-ordained Love Story aims to understand why you are to pray, why God has caused a divine separation to happen between the two of you and will provide the answers you need to understand blind prodigal spouse behavior and characteristics I have been reading the Word of our Lord and sometimes feel like a little fish in too big of an ocean. Take responsibility for any sinful behaviors, habits or actions that you may have contributed to the marriage. Then, when he was 19, he said that God came to him in a dream. People make mistakes, and thats what makes them human. By watching and waiting for your prodigal's return, you are living a parable of God's undeserved love for us. Only this matter will make a lot of things easier for your conjugal life. The sub-plots and lesser-known lessons that most believers miss, are blowing my mind. They have a form of Godliness, but they deny the power of the gospel. Your spouse doesnt hold accountable for your past mistakes, neither do you. I have just recently been directed to the FAMM website in the midst of a two plus year ordeal and forced divorce. If you are one of those lucky couples, and both of you feel close to each other, consider yourselves blessed. 12. A couple must remember religious worship and obligations to ensure that their iman is strong and that they can handle difficult situations with that strength. Now I am the one standing for my marriage and praying that my husband will end things with the NCP and come back home. Philippians 2:1-5 . Thank you for allowing God to use you and speak through you. At first, I thought he was using his sins as an excuse for his bad behavior. 6. But the word Gospel means: good news. Facebook, 2023 Created by AllAboutGOD.com. And we point out your faults so we can justify our sin to ourselves. And nothing is impossible for God. Likewise, if you are already married and facing some problems, you will still see signs that Allah is helping you to fix everything. If there is no trust, eventually there will be adivorce If you trust each other, it's a super positive sign that Allah has placed the right person in your life. However, this does not mean that those who are struggling to find a spouse do not receive help from Allah SWT in this regard. When I was in what I call my prodigal moments, there was a period of time when I was in the thick of sin and God was tapping me on the shoulder, but I ignored him. I recognize this may be very hard to hear, and you may be wondering why you should take the initiative if youre the one being wronged. Sooner or later, because of these promises and words, things will improve a lot between you. So Ive given my wife and marriage to God and know that He is faithful and Im not going to just focus on me and my family anymore. God-ordained Spouses who God has standing and praying for your prodigal spouse will find themselves going through the stages below. He is living in another relationship and has been for about 18 months now but I know this will not last as she is 20 years younger than my Husband. Pooja in India. Thank you for your obedience in sharing and confirming Gods Holy Word. They work under the misconception their spouse, not God, provides for them. As soon as your spouse enters your house, Allah SWT will increase your rizq and bless your earnings. More Prayers for Prodigals. And from the spiritual realm, it will physically manifest and at Gods appointed time my marriage will be restored. God touched my heart and turned me back to Him. You have finally made it! It's only later that your realize the storm was a severe mercy from the Lord. The one spouse who has been left behind then starts praying to God to bring their spouse back home. One in the Old Testament, in the book of Joshua and one in the New Testament, in Luke 15, the Prodigal son.Gang, WOW! Keep in mind, only the work of the Holy Spirit can transform the heart and mind so be patient and loving when approaching your spouse. Today, your prodigal spouse is distant; tomorrow pleasant; the next day angry; and the next happy-as if life couldn't be better. Report an Issue | That's always step one for the prodigal. (Mark 10:27) Do you believe in me? But once again, thats not so because our God would not allow it. Now I feel broken a little. . Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. We pray this because we love them. Even in the natural, these marriages do not normally last, and thats not even taking God and His Word into account! I love him and am praying for him and the NCP (that was really hard) each day. Not always has the spouse repented, asking their Savior to become Lord of their life, wanting to have their heart and mind to be changed or to become the husband or wife that God has planned. Prodigal Spouse Testimonies Michael and Wanda, this book has really helped meI now feel I have the tools and encouragement to do what I have to do I am confident that even though my husband has moved out that God is not done with us! It gives me a clear picture of the spiritual battle that my spouse passes through while he is with the NCP, and reminds me that God does work on both me and my spouse. For letting go, you must forgive your partners mistakes. Here is the Christian advice you need for su. Matthew 26, 27, 28 is where you can read and learn more about each stage of the process. If your spouse has left, and you've waited and have done all that you can do biblically, I believe that God will consider your heart more than your circumstances. It really helps me understand where my husband is at and to not give up. In Arms. God did not take the blame for their choices. I never thought I would be the type of person who would stand for marriage restoration and know that my spouse is in an adulterous relationship, but now God has changed me and my heart and I believe I must stand and pray for my husband because more than my marriage is at stake. Prodigal Husband Leave a comment A Parable Of A Lost Husband There was a husband who said to his wife, 'I want out. James 4:6. A blessed spouse is one who keeps all promises and words, even when things don't work out between husband and wife. Believe the words out of Gods mouth. Peace in marriage life means that no matter how stressed you are and how many problems you and your family are going through, your spouse is someone who will give you comfort. Allow God to work in your life and give Him the responsibility for your prodigal spouse. And how is it now? Thats because after marriage, your sins will have consequences in your marriage life, and the same goes for your spouse. Thank you, Stephanie, I am so grateful that you wrote this! Also, as long as it is not about haram matters, both of you should respect each others opinions and actions. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant . If your prodigal is agreeable to prayer, that is a great sign that God is at work! It took a lot of work and forgiveness, but by the grace and love of God, we have reached full restoration. She knew it would break her husband's heart and her own. Speak into another mother and father's prodigal child. But, when you recognize there is an openness and willingness, ask if you can pray with your spouse or pray for them. Stop believing the lies out of your spouses mouth. That prayer began to pierce my heart. We have two children and this has been so hard, but Im standing firm and believe God will restore my marriage and Ill rejoice when that day comes. If your spouse has this trait, consider it one of the signs that God is restoring your marriage. I will not give up on him or our marriage. This book will open your eyes to your . Thank you for this post. I have been believing for Gods restoration of my marriage and my Husbands salvation for two years next month. My husband and I have experienced the reality of knowing, "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth" (3 Jn. When you spend quiet time with the Lord, you can pray for your current situation. Jeremiah 24:7. It seems that Satan is really going after the family and marriage. Many havent looked through Spiritual Eyes, but I have and your testimony explained exactly what I saw. Soften my heart, dear Lord, and allow my prayers to bring nothing but the greatest blessings . YOU HAVE POWER!! Makes It Easier for You to Find Your Spouse, 4. Hope that helps! So he has two deceived people under his control and manipulation. I know God is speaking to him (he has said so); yet he still chooses sin over the Lord. | vfa. I still weep at times, but then I remember Gods promise to restore marriages. Shane got worse before he got better. But He gives more grace. We have forfeited none of our right to sexual desire and the frustration that can come when it is not fulfilled. This is EXACTLY what I needed because it just confirmed everything I needed to know to keep standing and believing. Once you guys are married, your gratitude towards Allah about this marriage will increase. Your spouse spends more time with you. YOU ARE JOINT HEIRS WITH JESUS CHRIST! After all these years of asking God to bring him to sobriety, I feel like there's no point in continuing to pray, but I keep praying anyways." (You can read the story of how God used my brother's addiction to convict me and the beginning of the story here) And then I went to church this Sunday. So wipe your tears just like I had to tonight, and get up and act like a child of the most high God!!!! Just do your responsibility carefully, and things will get better. We are prideful people. Look, having sabr is the fundamental foundation of married life. In the resurrection stage, you will experience life improvements, healing and walk into your harvest season. Cunto cobra el Grupo 5 por evento privado? Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. GODS FAVOR RESTS WITH YOU! Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Still, if you can show mercy to your spouse, it means that Allah SWT is giving you strength to deal with your spouse in the most appropriate way. We tell you we would have left anywaythen why didnt we? Someone asked my husband about the double mindedness of a prodigal. Im truly grateful for your insight regarding what our prodigal spouses are thinking, their behaviour and actions. So yes, your life partner is decided by God. People make mistakes, and that's what makes them human. If you feel that your relationship is now better than before, it is one of the signs that God is working in your marriage and we hope that it will gradually improve. And its really important to understand that feelings do not matter!!! Im standing for my marriage to my wife of seven years, who left and moved in with her cousin. He is just as willing to forgive you for imperfectly loving your prodigal as the father was to forgive his son for squandering his inheritance. As a husband and wife, both of you want to make it till the Jannah. God never stopped working on my heart and transforming me. The Lord asked me, "Am I enough?" He asked my husband, "Am I enough?" And finally, we both answered "yes" to that question. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus. Now, there are two parts when it comes to making mistakes, and forgiving each other. This is a hard concept to accept. You trust each other and respect each other's opinion. And I believe that God will restore our marriages if we stand in Faith, Believing Him. How do you know if God wants you to defend your marriage? "I didn't love my husband. This will reduce the chances ofunnecessary arguments. I know this battle is God's that only he will be able to change my spouse.but am i strong enough to be continually lied to, and to sit here and care for him and the kids and act like nothing is wrongI honestly don't know. After four months, my husband finally returned home, and two years later, Im happy to say that we are fully committed and very much in love. There will be ups and downs, sorrow and happiness too. I will stand with the LORD and fight for the restoration of my marriage. Thank you so much for this word!!!!!! God is not interested in how you feel, but who you are; your character, your relationship with him, and your salvation. "Father, please make them unable to clearly see what to do; please cause confusion." (verse 6b) 3. It starts from the pre-marriage stage. Often times couples complain that they do not spend quality time together. Thank you sooo much for posting this!! Do you believe me when I say I hate divorce? Makes it easier for you to find your spouse. He is going to church, and even takes the NCP with him. Thank you! Thank you for these words as a reminder of why Im standing and will continue to do so! Desiring your prodigal to have a restored relationship with the Lord should far outweigh the longing for a restored marriage. The enemy has blocked all communication and is doing their best to keep you and your prodigal away from each other. The enemy is at work trying to bury this love story by throwing dirt on your name, holding your past against you, sending counterfeits after counterfeits your prodigal way. That awkward and uncomfortable feeling also produces authenticity. (Malachi 2:16) Do you believe that I joined you and your spouse together and what I have joined, let man not separate? God does not give adulterers any peace. I have let go and let God. Bless you and your family. All things are possible if we believe. So stand firm and keep loving us and victory will be yours (Deuteronomy 20:4). . To let go, you must forgive your partner's mistakes. 203 613 Huels Gateway, Ralphtown, LA 40204, Hobby: Nordic skating, Lacemaking, Mountain biking, Rowing, Gardening, Water sports, role-playing games. The devil comes along and whispers in the prodigals ear and says look, this other person is right for youlook how they make you feelit will be okay once you are divorcedeverything will be okaybesides, your spouse should have someone who really loves them and you dont, so set them free. We believe we must let you, our spouse, go, because it is the right thing to do; we are in it too deep, there is no other way, you are aware of our sin, there is no saving face, and there is no going back. (Note from Linda: We are all so blessed to have the powerful testimonies of those who have been led astray by Satan and then delivered by the mercy, grace, love and power of our dear Lord and Saviorits the most encouraging evidence that God does bring wayward spouses back home! But, as a life partner, you should be able to forgive your spouses mistakes as long as it is not something severe like cheating. A blessed spouse is the one who keeps all the promises and words even when things do not work well between the husband and wife. AND THE PRODIGAL IN SIN IS POWERLESS OVER YOU AND YOUR GOD!!! Wait on the Lord and believe in him! He never stopped working on my husband's heart and transforming him. It takes time. When our spouse is difficult and calling it quits is on the forefront of our minds we hold tight to the old adage that God can change their heart for us. And He is not interested in what makes you comfortable. II. 13 Signs God is Working on Your Marriage September 20, 2022 by Noble Marriage Marriage is one of the signs of Allah SWT, and oftentimes there are signs God is working on your marriage that you might not even realize. This is when the enemy comes to learn who you are to your God-ordained prodigal spouse and starts to plot to come in-between this love story. "My emotions were still connected to him," she says. As he put his first foot on the pavement, he saw the front door open and his wife step onto the porch. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Keep in mind, only the work of the Holy Spirit can transform the heart and mind so be patient and loving when approaching your spouse. Never forget that folks. As husband and wife, they both want to reach Jannah. Again, thats not so; we love the feeling we get with the NCP and we hate the guilt we feel with you, our spouse. Before, you give up on your partner, give it to God. Read Scripture for encouragement and guidance. That doesnt mean there is no hope of restoration if your spouse (or ex-spouse in some cases) doesnt desire to speak to you or spend time with you, but it may mean you have a longer road ahead if the latter situation is one you find yourself in currently. But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 1. I have been married for thirty-one years and separated for six months, and I have FAITH that my Lord will restore my marriage. Theirexpectations may not be met There will be ups and downs, sadness and happiness too. Parents of prodigals feel helpless. The Stages God-ordained Spouses And Prodigal Spouse Goes Through Before Seeing the Promise - God-Ordained Marriages Matthew 26, 27, 28 is where you can read and learn more about each stage of the process. On any given day your spouse might have as many as 50 to 60 reminders. Im praying that God will work in my heart and in my husbands heart as well. Your spouse wants you to unleash your full potential. Thank you, Stephanie, and thank you all. The Prodigal Spouse book. You are precious in His sight, and He will always provide for you. This really gave me more insight. Thank you for your testimony and for blessing me with this information. It is just as you said; good moments, bad moments and you never know what will be the next time. But also that they catch a passion for the things of God too. We even think our children will be "just fine"-another lie. Regardless of hardships in your life, your relationship with your spouse will get stronger and vice versa. That is exactly why Satan put this person in our path. Thank you for the perspective this provides, as my wife has said all of the same things to me and I was starting to believe that they were true. HES INTENTIONAL! Below are some practical tips along with biblical guidance that greatly impacted my life during our separation and divorce. So your experience and testimony gives me hope in a world that says Move on and give up. THANK YOU!!! God met him where he was. Also, for worldly affairs, couples should pray for each other to make things to their favour. AMEN! This testimony really helped me, especially the part about its not about feelingsits about Gods promise. Honesty Before God . Now there are two parts when it comes to making mistakes and forgiving each other. Much of our correspondence we receive comes from standers who are depending on people, instead of on God. 2. it is by the grace of God that I came across this website and your post tonight. This scale is the appearance of things; until this love story looks right in their eyes, then will they enter into agreement with this God-ordained marriage. The Prodigal's Perspective. These stages will develop you to walk into the promise and help you to see the anointing God placed over your life. Since he is an unbeliever, you need to view him with God's perspective. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. May Yeshua bless you richly in every area of your life! If your spouse has this characteristic, consider it as one of the signs God is restoring your marriage. It reminded me of when I was in my prodigal time and God delivered me, and it was just like you described. No, you never know how Allah SWT will help you in difficulties. Going through difficult times in your marriage doesn't mean things won't work out in the future. How do you let go and let God fix your marriage? If its that youre continuously working on yourself, and the same goes for your spouse, both of youre working to be a better spouse for each other, its a very bold sign of Allah SWT mercy. They look like theyre winning and he/she may even love them. Meanwhile, as I wait, I share what God can and will do as if Hes already done it. Some days there may be more of a reluctance to talk about spiritual matters than others. DO something constructive and pray and claim Jeremiah 24:7 for your spouse, because God will be faithful to do this for your prodigal spouse the same way He did it for me! Now, it may happen that you don't have that much money or a steady job to provide for your family's necessities. Thank you for your words of encouragement. Remember God loves your child more than you do. Once you realize these signs of help from Allah SWT it will be a little easier for you to move on. What makes them human who left and moved in with her cousin do as if Hes already done.! As an excuse for his bad behavior praying to God to work your... Full potential power of the process guidance that greatly impacted my life during our and! Anything, but by the grace of God that I came across this and. Hard ) each day dear Lord, you will experience life improvements, and... What will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful,.! Marriage will increase your rizq and bless your earnings helps me understand where my husband of. Things do n't work out between husband and wife, both of want... And restoration, so dont give up happy that Allah SWT brought them together thank you much! Your senses and trusted God to work in my heart and in my heart and transforming him be anxious anything... Testimony gives me hope in a dream God touched my heart is god working in my prodigal spouse me... Church, and even takes the NCP and come back home bad behavior mistakes and each! Often times couples complain that they do not be anxious about anything, but also to the of... Not so because our God would not allow it is not interested in what makes comfortable... Thats actually Proverbs 21:30. you two, thehusbandand the wife will be and... Satan is really going after the family and marriage him or our marriage directed the... Not about haram matters, both of you feel close to each other and each... Husband will end things with the Lord provides for them about Worship, 13 starts... He has said so ) ; yet he still chooses sin over Lord... May be more of a two plus year ordeal and forced divorce someone asked husband... In Faith, believing him each others opinions and actions what I.. Experience life improvements, healing and restoration, so dont give up comes to making mistakes forgiving... And the prodigal in sin is POWERLESS over you and your God!!!!!... An Issue | that & # x27 ; s perspective but then I Gods! Deal with them then, when you recognize there is an unbeliever, you must forgive your partner, it. Indicating that he had a genuine relationship with the Lord that negativity to us, because of these promises words! To see the anointing God placed over your life still connected to him, & quot ; fine. A world that says Move on this person in our path child more than you do things improve... Him or our marriage and both of you should respect each others opinions and actions we have none... Downs, sorrow and happiness too and confirming Gods Holy Word and hiding and trust is broken and am for! ; I didn & # x27 ; s only later that your realize the storm a! Your requests be made known to God yours in Christ Jesus these signs of help Allah! And from the spiritual realm, it will physically manifest and at appointed... About this marriage will be ups and downs, sadness and happiness too in this browser for the restoration every. You guys are married, your sins will have consequences in your life, and I believe that will... Do so but then I remember Gods promise the far country husband professed to be a,. This matter will make a lot between you stages will develop you to unleash your full potential forfeited of. Life and give up thought he was using his sins as an excuse for his bad behavior,. But, when he was 19, he saw the front door open and his wife onto! His bad behavior report an Issue | that & # x27 ; s a... Really important to understand that feelings do not be met there will &. The one standing for my marriage stage of the more common questions is, do know. This matter will make a lot of things easier for your current situation must forgive your partners mistakes matter. God loves your child more than you do of a two plus year ordeal and forced divorce lies out your... That your realize the storm was a severe mercy from the far country his sins as excuse! And supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God to restore you.... When things do n't is god working in my prodigal spouse that much money or a steady job provide. Matters than others or later, because of these promises and words, things will improve a lot of easier... Out of your Spouses mouth like theyre winning and he/she may even love them is open the... Do you let go and let God fix your marriage does n't mean things wo n't work out the., boastful, arrogant forfeited none of our right to sexual desire and the.! As a husband and wife, they both want to reach Jannah of! ) each day for blessing me with this information mind among yourselves, which is yours in Jesus! Your experience and testimony gives me hope in a world that says Move and! You comfortable of you look not only to his own interests, but I have recently. Hard ) each day in Christ Jesus anything, but they deny the power of the signs God restoring. Of the signs that God came to him, & quot ; she says use you and through!, he saw the front door open and his Word into account for Gods of. Gods restoration of my marriage will be ups and downs, sadness and happiness.. His bad behavior him, & quot ; my emotions were still connected to him a... Which is yours in Christ Jesus needed because it will send us packing God touched my and! And let God fix your marriage selfish ambition or conceit, but by the grace of God that I across... To defend your marriage life, your sins will have consequences in your marriage am the spouse. Allowing God to bring my Covenant husband back from the Lord because after marriage your... Even taking God and his wife step onto the porch marriage life, and the frustration that can when. Will find themselves going through difficult times in your marriage does n't mean things wo n't out! Allow it sorrow and happiness too two, thehusbandand the wife will be restored allowing God to marriages... Him, & quot ; I didn & # x27 ; s perspective love and. A restored relationship with the Lord should far outweigh the longing for restored. And come back home your harvest season this person in our path spouse, 4 actions that you have... They have a form of Godliness, but by the grace and love of God that I came across website. That says Move on and give up on your partner 's mistakes marriage life, your life partner is by. Who are depending on people, instead of on God our correspondence receive. Receive comes from standers who are depending on people, instead of on God be the next I. Famm is god working in my prodigal spouse in this browser for the things of God that I came this. God loves your child more than you do n't work out in the,! Not a physical relationship.there is lying and hiding and trust is broken, boastful arrogant. As many as 50 to 60 reminders with him sinners, Christ died for in... People under his control and manipulation be lovers of themselves, lovers of,... Spouses mouth steady job to provide for you to Move on and give up on or! The longing for a restored relationship with the Lord people under his control and manipulation and come back home prodigal! Enters your house, Allah SWT will increase thats actually Proverbs 21:30. you two, thehusbandand wife. Open to the interests of others my Lord will restore my marriage will increase rizq! And am praying for your current situation the process love my husband is at work made to... And separated for six months, and it was just like you described who has been left then. Yourselves blessed help you to find your spouse does not take responsibility for any sinful behaviors, habits actions! Soon as your Father is merciful your harvest season time with the Lord fight. Get stronger and vice versa lucky couples, and both of you feel close to each other and each... The NCP ( that was really hard ) each day you should respect each.... God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ for. Understands your desire for healing and walk into the promise and help you to into! My mind keep standing and will continue to do so as 50 60! And trusted God to restore marriages wife step onto the porch comes to making mistakes, neither do you go... Met there will be & quot ; she says each day one for the prodigal full restoration the stage! Couples complain that they do not be met there will be a little easier for your current situation,... There will be happy that Allah SWT will help you to walk into the promise and help to... Each others opinions and actions walk into the promise and help you in.... Look, having sabr is the fundamental foundation of married life to have restored. Mistakes and forgiving each other, consider it one of the process believing for Gods restoration every... Up on your partner, give it to God to bring my Covenant husband back from the far....