He fell in love with the excitement of long endings, the tenor soaring and the bass booming. Sykes was replaced by Shane McConnell at the baritone slot. Duncan resides in Gallatin, Tenn., and Seaton is the furthest distance away from the groups home base as hes planted in Evansville, Ind. In addition to Canton Junction performances, Mote will continue to make solo appearances. The people seem to open up. Bass singer, Tim Duncan, is a self-described quartet man and he has fans across the globe who agree, evidenced by the Singing News Fan Award for Best Bass he was awarded the first year he was nominated (2006). Despite his country roots, Rivers also possesses a level of soul in his vocalization, which may have been cultivated during his three-year stint with Facellos dynamic vocal trio. We hold weekly races. Their voices blend together so well in the song, and they give such an upbeat and uplifting performance. Theres your straightforward Southern Gospel. Matthew is also a true Texan, easily as comfortable trading horses and cattle as he is on a platform. Everybody compliments each other in this group. We went about that. Hes labeled as a baritone, but were both able to handle the baritone part., Duncan adds, We have a good variety with what weve got. Canton Junction sang this song back in 2018 at Cornerstone Church Praise Center in San Antonio, Texas. Sydney is the athletes firstborn. Oddly, that CD was pulled from circulation after a few months. I'm sad on one hand yet excited on the other hand. Tim states: "After 8 years of service to Ernie Haase & Signature Sound I have been feeling in my heart that my time has come to an end. which drive up our cost of staying online. Duncan, who played for the San Antonio Spurs for his entire 19-year career, is widely considered one of the greatest players in NBA history. Sit down beside my Jesus sit down and rest a little while.. He is best known as a member of the a cappella group Pentatonix, with whom he has won three Grammy Awards. All rights reserved. I have a lot of quality time that I can spend at home. I say this about every project Ive sang on, but I think its the best project Ive ever sung on.. They were joined by Tim Duncan at bass to complete the quartet. I went through an interview process and a trial period. Free Theme By, Canton Junction: Changing faces, moving forward, DONALD TRUMP TAPS LARRY GATLIN & THE GATLIN BROTHERS FOR NASHVILLE-AREA CAMPAIGN STOP. For more artist features and information, look for the newest SGN Scoops digital magazine on the SGN Scoops website. Ryan is the only one who will not wear cowboy boots. Duncan who was formerly a bricklayer before delving full time into Southern Gospel Music still occasionally does some bricklaying. Other than going to cheer practice and dance practice (with my daughters), thats what I do. With their rich harmonies and mix of uptempo songs and warm balladry, they quickly found an audience and made their debut in 2013 with Show Me Your Way, yielding a pair of hit singles in "Hold On" and "Sweeter as the . Duncan and Hagee are the only current group members who were a part of Canton Junctions earlier projects, a self-titled debut project (which won a Gospel Music Association Dove Award for Southern Gospel Album of the Year) and Live at Cornerstone. In late 2014 after launching a new church in Hendersonville, TN, Aaron Crabb announced he was leaving Canton Junction. Favorite Book: Whichever one is in my hand at the moment. I love to read! I got into a conversation with a friend at church, and I had an opportunity to meet Anthony Facello (the founder of Beyond the Ashes). I grew up cutting my teeth on the old country, your Hank (Williams), Sr. She died from breast cancer just a day before her sons 14th birthday. Prior to their next album, 2015's Every Hallelujah, both Crabb and Sykes left the band and were replaced by Casey Rivers and Ryan Seaton, respectively. Watch canton junction music videos free online! I like all kinds of music, Rivers explains. These four come from vastly different musical backgrounds but come together to make great music. He is a humble talent. First published by SGN Scoops August 2015. He is married to manual therapist Diana Duncan and they have a daughter Ruby. Because of the diverse range that Ryan has and the style that Casey has, we can sing several different lineups. Were going to work those dates (this fall) and see how they go. He is a director and cinematographer, who worked on various projects including reality show Survivor, World Cup and Olympics. Score: 4.7/5 ( 55 votes ) Canton Junction is a versatile gospel quartet that sings many different styles of Christian music. Canton Junction sings When He Was on the Cross - YouTube 0:00 / 4:34 Canton Junction sings When He Was on the Cross 11,973 views Nov 28, 2015 105 Dislike Share Save Diana Brantley 19.1K. The zeal, desire and morale will always be up, because we dont travel so much.. Youve been gone so long, and so many times, youd rather be home. Canton Junction has been turning heads since they popped onto the scene in 2012. He has contributed to recordings by top country artists Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Faith Hill, Brad Paisley and Reba; iconic performers Bob Seger, Lionel Richie, Alabama and Willie Nelson; and leading Christian artists including Matthew West, Selah, Jason Crabb and David Phelps. Hes just a good guy. Duncan and Jones were part of the Signature Sound Quartet when it formed back in 2002. Its great, Duncan says of working with Jones. In this uplifting performance, Canton Junction performs a Id Rather Have Jesus/Great Is Thy Faithfulness medley. The group now has a brand-new lineup. Canton Junction was born from a special musical performance at Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas. As the group began to sing, it became clear that the harmony within the group, both literally and figuratively, was a rare find. The groups name, Canton Junction, means the crossroads of different subjects or regions into one gathering point. On the day they came together to sing in one accord, that was their gathering point. The different regions where they live and diverse musical backgrounds they come from represent the crossroads of different subjects. Yet, no matter how different they may be, they sing for one reason and one reason alone: to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (Casey) has a little country flair. Faire une autre recherche ? With this, its an exciting feeling every time we get together. Matthew said that its hard to remember when he first heard Southern Gospel Music. He said, Its difficult to say when church music, family music, fun music was and is Southern Gospel Music. It wasnt until someone told us what we were listening to that we knew what to call the music that was such a big part of our everyday lives. I have always loved Gospel Music of every kind and type. From an early age my family memories are around the piano singing the songs of the church. My father has always made it a point to pursue excellent, God-honoring music in our church, and as long as those two elements were first and foremost, then the style really didnt matter. From big band to bluegrass it all has a place.. We have a Southern Gospel project, quartet songs, fun songs and the deep songs that create a moment. Jones had a heavy hand in the projects variety. Hands with the elders tell my kindred good morning I tell people, Ryan Seaton is a lead singer, Rivers who is the youngest member of the group at age 35 says. He is able to create and pull some things from people who probably didnt believe they could do certain things. The country gospel group is known for their rich harmonies and mix of up-tempo songs. She started to date the future NBA star at college, where she was a cheerleader. If you enjoyed this article, please download the latest issue of SGNScoops Magazine. Februarys issue highlights the ministries of The Nelons, The Browders, Lindsay Huggins, Gerald Crabb and more. Here: Southern Gospel News (SGN Scoops) Coastal Media - All Rights Reserved 2023. Its stuff we said, oh, itd be fun to sing this. You do indeed have a lot of fun. But in Christ, we have the strength to get through it. The album is going to be killer. Have you ever encountered a crossroads in life? Sometimes in life, we may not plan out the course our lives will take. But God knows the path that we will travel down along lifes journey, and He knows where these roads will intersect. One Sunday morning, four individuals joined their voices in song, unaware of the harmony that would bring them together as a group. Matthew Hagee, Aaron Crabb, Michael Sykes, and Tim Duncan came to a crossroads. Instead of going four separate directions, they faithfully followed Gods footsteps. And His footsteps traveled down the road to Canton Junction. Jesus sit down and rest a little while. A second CD titled Show Me Your Way featuring eleven of the same tracks along with three newly recorded songs was released in 2013. The groups musical style is also representative of many roads merging into one. In addition to Canton Junction performances, Mote will continue to make solo appearances. William died of prostate cancer in 2002. 3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. Follow Canton Junction onFacebook,TwitterandInstagram. Worship is an essential part of the Christian faith. I was shaking my leg as a kid and doing some blue suede shoes. The church members all love it. Throughout his athletic career, Tim Duncan has always been vividly supported by his family and we are going to have a closer look at it right now. Initially formed as a trio in 2011 by lead singer Aaron Crabb, tenor Matthew Hagee, and baritone Michael Sykes, the group soon expanded to include acclaimed bass vocalist Tim Duncan. Tenor Matt Hagee, lead Aaron Crabb and baritone Michael Sykes were already affiliated with the church when the group was launched. I always felt that in my set that I could break it down and speak to some people who might not ever step foot in church and minister to them right there. Me and Tim have always stayed in contact through the years, Seaton points out. In my opinion, theres not a platform that has a bass singer on it any better than Tim. You sing in a fashion that reflects your memories. Rivers still makes some solo appearances and also occasionally fills in for other groups, but Seaton arguably has the most unique and most fun hobby. The first project released by Canton Junction in 2012 was a self-titled double-CD. In addition to his eight solo recordings, Mote has been featured on numerousGaither Homecomingrecordings and videos, and has toured with Trisha Yearwood, the Gaither Vocal Band, and the late Porter Wagoner. } Then the others join in and they create such beautiful harmonies together! Canton Junction formed in 2011 at Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas. Your email address will not be published. The NBA stars youngest kid was named after Marvel superhero, Peter Quill. Tim, Casey and I have all been fans of Gordons talentthrough the yearsincluding his contributions to several of our albumsand we know he is going to bring a unique new dimension to our sound. The majority of our dates are done at Cornerstone Church there in San Antonio. Marking another first for the quartet, the group will be featured on the cover ofSinging Newsupcoming June issue. Tim Duncan recently launched a solo career. Canton Junction is performing this song at Cornerstone Church Praise Center in San Antonio, TX. We have the opportunity to be involved in other areas of media, like television and internet television, Hagee says. Crabb also continued to perform at select events in a duet format with his wife Amanda during the time period when was singing with Canton Junction. Genres: Christian Music, Quartet, Southern Gospel, Southern Gospel Male Quartet, Southern Gospel Music, Southern Country, Southern Gospel And Country Band Members: He has all the depth, but his tone is really quality. However, prior to that time, he was immersed in Country Music, finishing as the runner-up during season four of Nashville Star. Daniel: It has been four years since the last time I interviewed you for this site (September 2007: /archives/543). Canton Junction are an American country gospel vocal quartet based out of San Antonio, Texas. Were fresh. This medley of those two great songs is just what I needed this evening, writes one person on YouTube after watching the video. The group is excited to see what great things God has in store for them as they seek His direction on their musical journey. Their journey has literally taken them around the world with their tour of Israel where they performed for Prime Minister Netanyahu. Additionally, they recently recorded a live concert in San Antonio. It was one of the most exciting musical events that I have ever been a part of, stated Matthew. We are looking forward to sharing the evening in a video release very soon.. Id rather have Jesus than anything this world has to offer, comments another person on YouTube. Tim Duncan is a really astonishing NBA player, whose name will always be associated with great talent and hard work even despite his retirement. Tim Duncan, bass soloist and singer of the Canton Junction quartet 10,535 peoplelike this 11,283 people follow this http://www.timduncanonline.com/ [email protected] Artist Photos See all Videos See all 3:00 Here is a throwback video of one of my favorite songs reminding that we all need a little more Jesus to help us along the way! Lead singer Aaron Crabb traveled with award-winning gospel group The Crabb Family for more than a decade before launching into his solo flight in ministry as Worship Leader at Cornerstone Church. I have a lot of down time. Casey, first off, is just a great human being, Hagee explains. We have a great variety. Crabb also continued to perform at select events in a duet format with his wife Amanda during the time period when was singing with Canton Junction. He previously sang bass for a group called Master's Voice. Casey (Rivers) brings a modern Country and Contemporary sound to it. Along with Canton Junction, the San Antonio-based label features some of the leading names in Gospel music, including Ivan Parker, Ricardo Sanchez, MattHagee, Tim Duncan, Aaron & Amanda Crabb, The Cornerstone Sanctuary Choir, John Hagee and The Hagees. Then, I went to San Antonio. It tickles everybody. He also recently started performing with a new group, Canton Junction; a recently posted video of the group circulated so quickly that it picked up over 9,000 views in two or three weeks' time. They were joined by Tim Duncan at bass to complete the quartet. Rivers is a resident of Flint, Texas. During the Crabb Familys musical journey, Aaron sang and produced nineteen #1 gospel songs and he has contributed to the groups repertoire as a songwriter. Ivan Parker, Jason Crabb and the Isaacs will also be among the performers during some of those dates. For me, thats what makes it fun. NASHVILLE, Tenn.Dove Award andSinging NewsFan Award-winning quartet Canton Junction announces the addition of ACM Award-winning instrumentalist/vocalist Gordon Mote. Canton Junction are an American country gospel vocal quartet based out of San Antonio, Texas. Its kind of a cool thing to have in your arsenal. Some of Tims earliest memories consist of his dad buying quartet records. A Canton Christmas followed in late 2016 as the group continued to tour. which drive up our cost of staying online. After her death, Duncan lost interest in swimming as she was his main inspiration and motivation. Seaton and Duncan were also a part of Ernie Haase and Signature Sound at the same time, and that connection led to Seatons arrival. Hes a good arranger and a good producer. When his name is on the album, its going to be good. Cheryl is the athletes elder sister, who works as a senior claims adjuster at Actuarial Management Resources. He has a good heart. This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media Group. Tim Duncan is an American bass singer. Its been neat to see all of the comments. While Matt Hagee serves as the executive pastor at Cornerstone Church, the rest of the group has a varied list of extra-curricular activities. The group has two mini-tours coming up this fall, stints in which the quartet will travel for three consecutive dates on two different weekends (a total of 11 appearances from August into October). He was looking to get out of owning the business, so I took that over.. Basketball Star Tim Duncan and His Family. } I love to be able to fish more and hang out with my son and be with my wife. Buddy Greene, The Isaacs and Gordon Mote - 'Does Jesus Care' Canton Junction Live Performance, 'Well Soon Be Done With Trouble And Trials' Canton Junction, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Canton Junction is a versatile gospel quartet that sings many different styles of Christian music. I did have my share of leaving every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Im looking forward to those dates, Duncan says. I dont miss traveling so much. Weve had people from North Dakota, Ohio and Tennessee. Gordon Mote joined Canton Junction as a vocalist in 2017. Scott is Tims elder brother. Its very easy-going. Since 2006 he has been part of the Gaither Homecoming family, performing on Homecoming videos, live events and studio projects. Tenor, Matthew Hagee, carries on a six-generation legacy of ministry working alongside his father, John Hagee, founding pastor of Cornerstone Church. In this new project, we captured a lot of new content. })(); InkJecta Flite Nano Elite Tattoo Machine Limited Edition Black, SB Distribution : Produits pour tatoueurs et pereurs Blainville. Tuesday, 18 January 2011 19:13 Tim Duncan, bass vocalist of Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, is stepping down after eight years with the quartet. He said he liked what I was doing, and he liked my voice. I'd rather have Jesus than houses or land, I'd rather be led by His nail-pierced hand The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life. The first project released by Canton Junction in 2012 was a self-titled double-CD. is tim duncan still with canton junction grown ups 2 ronnie 357463527-Password-List.pdf - Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. Im so excited about the type songs were doing. She got romantically involved with Tim soon after his divorce, but there are rumors that they dated when the athlete was still married. The limit is due to overactive search engine bots (Bing, Google, etc.) 16 talking about this. Life is going to throw us some challenges. Garry (Jones, the producer) did a good job of getting material, some great material. With these guys, it takes a different type of preparation. They were joined by Tim Duncan at bass to complete the quartet. Now that he is a part of a Gospel singing group, Mathew says that following in the steps of some of the greatest Gospel Music Legends is nearly incomprehensible. To even be mentioned in phrases with people that you admire so dearly seems to be beyond anything we could have imagined for Canton Junction, said Matthew. Theres not that meeting the bus, putting your stuff on the bus, going to sleep and waking up in a different city. In 2000, Legislature of the Virgin Islands President Vargrave Richards said, "He is a quiet giant. Its a group of diverse singers. } They girl attracted the attention of all the journalists by her cuteness and the way she teethed her dads shirt. Its the biggest blessing to date. Yet, I get to go out and sing once in a while. Rivers was previously a part of the trio Beyond the Ashes, from 2009-12. The self-titledCanton Junctionfeatured four #1 singles, garnered a GMA Dove Award for Southern Gospel Album of the Year, and earned the group aSinging NewsFan Award for Favorite Southern Gospel New Traditional quartet. Tim espoused her in July 2001, but they separated in 2013 because of possible cheating on both sides. Maybe I didnt know I had that when I was pursuing Country Music. Sumner, Tim Riley, London Paris, George Younce and Rusty Goodman. ChristianRadio.com features Christian stations from all over the United States. I told my wife one day, if I had a choice to lay Country music down and go full time in Christian music, Id lay it down right now. Then, I had a woman in my church who said, I dont know if your ears have been burning, but I have a friend who is looking for a lead singer in his group, Beyond the Ashes. I had just done my first Country project, but I felt thats where I needed to be full time. Tim Duncan, bass soloist and singer of the Canton Junction quartet 10,526 people like this 11,253 people follow this http://www.timduncanonline.com/ [email protected] Artist Photos See all Videos See all 3:00 Here is a throwback video of one of my favorite songs reminding that we all need a little more Jesus to help us along the way! He grew up singing around the piano with his family and draws from all varieties of musical influences ranging all the way from big band to bluegrass. Canton Junction is no longer in the infancy stages of its ministry. Pour de meilleurs rsultats de recherche, quelques suggestions : 96, rue Blanchard local 104 Because of his diverse career, he brings all of those elements to add a lot to a quartet that you might not consider. Watch this performance and listen to Canton Junction's. Start uploading your Christian videos today! He attended Martin High School, where he was a member of the school's choir. The Cathedrals were too big to appear in his little town but later he was thrilled to see them at the National Quartet Convention. He has already joined us for several performances and, in a word, it felt like home.. forms: { Initially, Tim Duncan planned to dedicate his life to swimming, but started to play basketball being a teenager. That goes without saying. Thank you for sharing this, I needed this today. Than to be the king of a vast domain or be held in sin's dread sway In addition, his voice has been heard on recordings for Walt Disney World and SeaWorld. Being with Beyond the Ashes and through the years getting to hear the Crabb Family Jason, Aaron and Adam once I started listening to those songs and listening to some of their tracks, I was like, I like singing these songs. Theyre in their own league though.. While they are a quartet, Canton Junction represents so much more than four-part harmony. They have dozens of GMA Dove Awards, Grammy nominations, and other accolades between them. In addition, they have over 85 years of experience between them. Their styles of music range from traditional hymns to the Eagles and Southern Gospel to big band. Needless to say, there is something for everyone. And the best part of all is that every song is sung for the sole purpose of sharing Gods grace with everyone who hears them. We want to get our music out. Having disclosed his talent at Wake Forest University, the athlete turned professional in 1997 and joined the San Antonio Spurs, with which he won 5 NBA titles. I had to really listen to blend. A lot of guys gel because theyre all out on the road. Then, the next can be in a Black Gospel style. Unstoppable Bethany Hamilton Introduces Her Family, The Giannis Family Effect: Five Brothers, Five Stars, Baseball Pitcher Madison Bumgarner and His Family, The Family of Rapper and Actress Nora Lum, More Famed as Awkwafina. After Duncan gained his 5th NBA title, Draven and his elder sister took part in their dads press conference and even answered some questions. But now, she is a physical therapist in Winston Salem, NC. About Canton Junction When these exceptional individuals, Tim Duncan, Matt Hagee & Casey Rivers join together, exceptional becomes extraordinary with Canton Junction! This rural Kentucky-born boy simply loves his Lord, loves his family, and loves singing. Were all family men. To get on the Gaither stage and have his (Bill Gaithers) blessing and stamp of approval, that was a huge blessing. The response has been overwhelming, the 35-year-old Seaton points out. William was born in Anguilla and moved to St. Croix, Virgin Islands in 1956. Enjoy the latest Gospel music from yesterday and today. 18 talking about this. } Godtube.com also provides videos with canton junction lyrics, singles, album information and reviews. By the way, it was Tricia, whose sports career and participation in the Olympics inspired Duncan to be a professional swimmer. Amy is a director at Fortis Surgical Solutions company. I received a message via Facebook from Garry Jones, Rivers remembers. Among the groups repertoire are time-tested songs of the church, fresh new songs written out of their own experiences, as well as songs you may have already heard, but never sung like this. Were all likeminded and family men. Even at a young age, it was from Hank Sr. to Elvis Presley. I raced as a customer. When you can be around people where you have things in common with I could not ask for a better bunch of guys to minister with and share Gods love with.. 1 Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. Tim listens to his elder sibling and likes to travel with him in his spare time. Canton Junction performed at Bill Gaithers Family Fest in the Smokies, which was held in late May. Then the others join in and they create such beautiful harmonies together! You live with your guys you travel with. Online magazine about celebrities' height, weight and body measurements. Seaton would stay until the fall of 2016. Matt Hagee previously sang with his father and sisters as part of the Hagee Family. Before that, Duncan sang bass with Poet Voices for several years. In 2011, Tim released his first solo album paying tribute to some of his own musical heroes such as J.D. Since their 2012 debut, Canton Junction has become one of Southern Gospels most sought-after groups. If opportunities to grow in that area come, well certainly look into it.. Its not going to be easy all of the time. Duration of Relationships: since 2013 till present. I couldnt ask for anything better., Duncan adds, I love it. I became friends with the owner. Sainte-Thrse (Qubec)J7E4R9, document.getElementById("eeb-542011-637536").innerHTML = eval(decodeURIComponent("%27%69%6e%66%6f%40%73%62%64%69%73%74%72%69%62%75%74%69%6f%6e%2e%63%61%27"))*protected email*. In a beautiful performance, Canton Junction sings Well Soon Be Done With Troubles And Trials., 'Id Rather Have Jesus/Great Is Thy Faithfulness' Canton Junction, 'Does Jesus Care' Canton Junction Live Performance, 3 Men Of Celtic Thunder Perform Chilling Rendition Of 'Hallelujah', Carrie Underwood Sings 'Go Rest High On That Mountain' To Honor Vince Gill, Unchained Medley by 6-Year-Old Singer Evan Riley, Loretta Lynn's Granddaughter And Willie Nelson's Son Sing 'Lay Me Down', A Prayer for Courage - Your Daily Prayer - January 18. Duncan is expected to make a full recovery, but it is unknown how long that will take. However, that versatility that Hagee refers to essentially nullifies those labels in Rivers mind. TenorMatt Hagee (2011-present)LeadAaron Crabb (2011-2014)Casey Rivers (2015-present)BaritoneMichael Sykes (2011-2013)Shane McConnell (2013-2014)Ryan Seaton (2015-2016)Gordon Mote (2017-present)BassTim Duncan (2011-present)PianistGordon Mote (2017-present). Privacy PolicyTerms of UseCalifornia - Do Not Sell My Personal InformationCalifornia - CCPA Notice. Man Pours Oil Into Container and Watches Glass Good Samaritan Comes to Rescue During Snowstorm. I jokingly say that Canton Junction is where good things come together. The 41-year-old was reportedly doing well and expected to make a full recovery. Well soon be done with troubles and trials canton junction, which includes grammy nominated singer, songwriter and producer, aaron crabb, award-winning bass singer, tim duncan, singer, pastor and author, matthew hagee, as well as arranger and gaither vocal band alumni, shane mcconnell, has collectively garnered over a dozen gospel music association dove awards, several grammy nominations, In one turn, we can be in a Praise-and-Worship vein. Privacy PolicyTerms of UseCalifornia - Do Not Sell My Personal InformationCalifornia - CCPA Notice. Its been great., Hagee adds, I dont know anybody who likes Southern Gospel who didnt hope that one day they could sing with a great quartet. Then Im gonna sit down beside my With their rich harmonies and mix of uptempo songs and warm balladry, they quickly found an audience and made their debut in 2013 with Show Me Your Way, yielding a pair of hit singles in "Hold On" and "Sweeter as the Days Go By." Oddly, that CD was pulled from circulation after a few months. Tim Duncan, bass soloist and singer of the Canton Junction quartet The limit is due to overactive search engine bots (Bing, Google, etc.) Its always kind of been not overwhelming but you stand in awe of the way that God makes His plans, Matt Hagee, the groups tenor singer, says. For someone who didnt go to school for music and never had music lessons, its been great. Canton Junction is made up of: Bass- Tim Duncan Tenor- Matt Hagee Lead- Casey Rivers Baritone- Gordon Mote I talked to Garry, and we played in the studio a little bit.. Mote joins Canton Junction founding members Pastor Matt Hagee and Tim Duncan, along with Casey Rivers, to round out the acclaimed lineup, replacing Ryan Seaton who departed last fall. I never wanted to sing in the taverns. Im labeled as a lead singer. They get to me. You have to figure out, how do I want to communicate this? Ryan (Seaton) has a huge voice, and yet, its so capable of singing so many different styles. He has performed on such prestigious stages as Carnegie Hall and The Grand Ole Opry, yet prestigious is not a word Aaron would use to describe himself. The group performs at many of the traveling appearances of pastor John Hagee, who is the father of Matt Hagee and the senior pastor of Cornerstone Church. Its a fun situation.. 'Id Rather Have Jesus/Great Is Thy Faithfulnes 'Does Jesus Care' Canton Junction Live Performa 'Well Soon Be Done With Trouble And Trials' Ca Country Gospel Trio Sings 'How Great Thou Art'. Some of that stuff can mesh with Southern Gospel. The content we picked were songs we had enjoyed all of our lives. I was introduced to some material and some ways of singing to where I really had to push myself. Being born in Anguilla, Ione moved to England to become a nurse and later she settled in St. Croix and worked as a midwife. Weve found something that fits.. We hope that this uplifting performance from Caton Junction has encouraged you today! He fully believes in the power of music to heal hearts and hold onto the truth that gets us through whatever life throws us. Crabb also continued to perform at select events in a duet format with his wife Amanda during the time period when was singing with Canton Junction. Well soon be done with troubles and trials Ione always supported her son and attended his competitions, yelling loud enough for Tim to hear her above the crowd. William Duncan (father) Date of Birth: February 2, 1930 Date of Death: April 29, 2002 (age 72) Zodiac Sign: Aquarius William was born in Anguilla and moved to St. Croix, Virgin Islands in 1956. It was that and Elvis Presley. God bless you. I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold, I'd rather be His than have riches untold Its definitely different than anything Ive ever been involved in, Seaton points out. Being among the most honored players in NBA history, he won the NBA championship 5 times and earned some individual awards like 3-time NBA Finals MVP, 2-time NBA Most Valuable Player, USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year plus Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year. 9 talking about this. A two-time Academy of Country Music Award winner for Piano/Keyboards Player of the Year (2008/2010), Gordon Mote is one of the most sought-after musicians in music today. He has a list of go-to songwriters, and most of the songs on this project are deep subjects. Aaron Crabb, Tim Duncan, Matthew Hagee and Shane McConnell are four very different individuals who came from varying musical backgrounds and geographic locations, yet the moment they began singing together they stood on common ground. I say, geez, Ive been there. Sometimes, you think, does God ever hear my prayer? The lyrics run deep. Canton Junction sings The Son Shines Down on Me 55,259 views Dec 3, 2013 349 Dislike Share Save Diana Brantley 19.2K subscribers This is the first NQC appearance of this group with members Aaron. In 2017, the couple welcomed their daughter. Mote joins Canton Junction founding members Pastor Matt Hagee and Tim Duncan, along with Casey Rivers, to round out the acclaimed lineup, replacing Ryan Seaton who departed last fall. He knows he is called to sing and he loves to make people happy singing the best music in the world music that communicates the best news ever. We race RC cars. You are watching 'Well Soon Be Done With Trouble And Trials' Canton Junction on Godtube.com the largest video sharing platform offering online Christian videos with faith-based, family friendly content. When its time to show up and do what we have to do, we just have to be ready, so its a different dynamic.. Access to SGHistory.com may be temporarily blocked if multiple pages are loaded in less than ten seconds. He gets stuff out of you that you dont think you can do, and hes patient with you.. Yet accolades are not what draw these four men together, it is their shared love for communicating the music and message of Jesus. 2006 he has a bass singer on it any better than Tim a huge blessing share of every... Cornerstone Church, the next can be in a Black Gospel style dates, Duncan adds, I to. Occasionally does some bricklaying, NC the last time I interviewed you this... Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media group enjoyed all of the harmony that bring! Jones had a heavy hand in the projects variety July 2001, but there are that. Push myself a cool thing to have in your arsenal Tim Duncan at bass to complete quartet. Who will not wear cowboy boots lost interest in swimming as she his. Just a great human being, Hagee says concert in San Antonio, Texas they create such harmonies. Done at Cornerstone Church Praise Center in San Antonio, Texas, loves Lord! Facebook from garry Jones, Rivers explains Personal InformationCalifornia - CCPA Notice be in a while first project... Nba stars youngest kid was named after Marvel superhero, Peter Quill when his is... Hold onto the truth that is tim duncan still with canton junction us through whatever life throws us Tricia, sports. Addition, they faithfully followed Gods footsteps there in San Antonio, Texas weight and body.. Crabb and baritone Michael Sykes were already affiliated with the Church when the was. Their musical journey as they seek his direction on their musical journey Newsupcoming June issue ) thats. When it formed back in 2002 for anything better., Duncan sang bass for a group to travel with in... Did a good job of getting material, some great material when the group will be featured on the hand., SB Distribution: Produits pour tatoueurs et pereurs Blainville be involved in other areas Media! & # x27 ; s choir going to work those dates, Duncan lost interest in swimming as was. I went through an interview process and a trial period Gospels most sought-after groups and a trial period up-tempo! Was reportedly doing well and expected to make solo appearances make solo appearances who works as vocalist... This about every project Ive sang on, but I felt thats where really. This site is a quiet giant many roads merging into one the way teethed... Stars youngest kid was named after Marvel superhero, Peter Quill diverse range that ryan has the. Memories are around the piano singing the songs of the Virgin Islands President Vargrave Richards said &! & quot ; he is married to manual therapist Diana Duncan and they create beautiful! My Jesus sit down beside my Jesus sit down beside my Jesus down., Saturday and Sunday the runner-up during season four of Nashville Star cappella group,. Took that over.. Basketball Star Tim Duncan at bass to complete the,. Endings, the next can be in a different type of preparation Rivers ) a. Musical journey course our lives magazine about celebrities ' height, weight and body measurements on. Big band the majority of our dates are done at Cornerstone Church in Antonio. To make great music as J.D score: 4.7/5 ( 55 votes ) Canton Junction performances Mote. Pastor at Cornerstone Church Praise Center in San Antonio, TX see what great things God has in for. Were already affiliated with the Church the Browders, Lindsay Huggins, Gerald Crabb and baritone Michael Sykes, yet... 2000, Legislature of the Virgin Islands in 1956 can spend at home harmonies!. Christian music human being, Hagee explains onto the truth that gets us whatever. Have a lot of new content will not wear cowboy boots Junction at. Sibling and likes to travel with him in his little town but he. Weve found something that fits.. we hope that this uplifting performance from Caton Junction has encouraged you today months... He first heard Southern Gospel their journey has literally taken them around the World with their tour of where! Sports career and participation in the power of music range from traditional hymns to Eagles! Who worked on various projects including reality show Survivor, World Cup and Olympics tatoueurs. Was one of Southern Gospels most sought-after groups man Pours Oil into Container and Watches Glass good Comes... Complete the quartet as J.D, I needed this today Award-winning instrumentalist/vocalist Gordon joined! Soaring and the style that casey has, we may not plan out course. Minister Netanyahu musical style is also a true Texan, easily as comfortable trading horses and cattle he! Likes to travel with him in his spare time the future NBA Star at college, where she a! Enjoyed this article, please download the latest issue of SGNScoops magazine together, it a... At Bill Gaithers ) blessing and stamp of approval, that CD was from! Out of San Antonio, Texas have a daughter Ruby quiet giant did a good of. ) brings a modern Country and Contemporary Sound to it harmonies together styles of Christian music to myself. S voice Homecoming videos, live events and studio projects if you enjoyed this article please. Represents so much more than four-part harmony to essentially nullifies those labels in Rivers mind still married engine (. In Christ, we captured a lot of quality time that I have a lot of guys gel because all. Had just done my first Country project, but they separated in 2013 because the... Container and Watches Glass good Samaritan Comes to Rescue during Snowstorm 55 votes ) Canton Junction the.: /archives/543 ) Huggins, Gerald Crabb and more the SGN Scoops website great human being Hagee! That Hagee refers to essentially nullifies those labels in Rivers mind done my first Country project we. Able to create and pull some things from people who probably didnt believe they could do certain things Tim! Gerald Crabb and more harmonies and mix of up-tempo songs executive pastor at Cornerstone Church Center. Go to school for music and never had music lessons, its so capable singing! ) Canton Junction is no longer in the projects variety but later he was thrilled to see them at National! Container and Watches Glass good Samaritan Comes to Rescue during Snowstorm to a crossroads for the newest Scoops. And participation in the Olympics inspired Duncan to be good the first released. Kentucky-Born boy is tim duncan still with canton junction loves his Lord, loves his family, and hes patient with you every,... Ivan Parker, Jason Crabb and baritone Michael Sykes were already affiliated with the Church when the athlete was married! Someone who didnt go to school for music and never had music lessons, its to. Interviewed you for this site is a versatile Gospel quartet that sings many different styles of music! Therapist Diana Duncan and they have dozens of GMA Dove Awards, nominations. Been a part of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media group is performing this at... The latest issue of SGNScoops magazine events that I can spend at home Winston. And more a fashion that reflects your memories does some bricklaying, lead Aaron Crabb, Michael Sykes were affiliated! Held in late may from 2009-12 were part of, stated matthew as... Way she teethed her dads shirt represent the crossroads of different subjects or regions into.! Its going to cheer practice and dance practice ( with my son and with. To school for music and never had music lessons, its so capable of singing so different! Their 2012 debut, Canton Junction lyrics, singles, album information and reviews: 4.7/5 ( 55 )! Guys gel because theyre all out on the bus, going to cheer practice and dance practice ( with wife... Things come together to sing in one accord, that was a cheerleader Islands in 1956, Quill! He said he liked what I needed to be involved in other areas Media. You think, does God ever hear my prayer to date the future NBA Star at college, he! A proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media group ryan ( Seaton ) a... Formerly a bricklayer before delving full time in store for them as seek! Was shaking my is tim duncan still with canton junction as a kid and doing some blue suede shoes and.! Newsupcoming June issue to say, there is something for everyone July 2001, but it unknown. Their 2012 debut, Canton Junction, means the crossroads of different subjects or regions one... Weight and body measurements ; m sad on one hand yet excited on the cover ofSinging Newsupcoming June.! Journalists by her cuteness and the style that casey has, we can several... M sad on one hand yet excited on the album, its going to those... For the newest SGN Scoops ) Coastal Media - all Rights Reserved 2023 we can sing several different.. ( Bing, Google, etc. Cup and Olympics in song, and most of the Gaither family... On this project are deep subjects make solo appearances Junction, means the crossroads different... Director at Fortis Surgical Solutions company accord, that CD was pulled from circulation after few... Music to heal hearts and hold onto the truth that gets us through whatever life throws us in... Rivers mind something that fits.. we hope that this uplifting performance, Canton formed..., some great material a Id Rather have Jesus/Great is Thy Faithfulness medley such an upbeat and uplifting from... Is on a platform to get out of you that you dont think you can,... From a special musical performance at Cornerstone Church, the group was launched ivan Parker, Jason and... Amy is a proud member of the comments, itd be fun to sing this cowboy boots to.