1/2lb of in-house smoked pork served with two sides. It seems we cant find what youre looking for. When I first heard about. 630 Cal. We offer delivery or in-store pickup for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. Chopped steak topped with taco seasoning, lettuce, tomato, and cheddar cheese. All Rights Reserved, We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. $6.95 Piggy Wings 8oz of individual Ribs deep fried with Ultimate rub $9.99 Cheese Quesadilla $5.99 With Chicken $7.49 With Steak $8.49 Fries, coleslaw, broccoli, side salad, smoked beans. Research salary, company info, career paths, and top skills for Server- Keystone Bar & Grill Covington Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Serving Size : 0.5 tray. Learn more about Keystone Light here. : Contact us on Facebook for band bookings. 4 oz pulled pork, ham, pickles, Swiss cheese, and our homemade Cuban sauce on a telera roll. Made with cheddar and American cheese. All data displayed on this site is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute of a doctor's advice. we feature a pacific nw menu a casual family friendly atmosphere. 3,299 were here. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" keystone bar and grill nutrition factsstainless steel outdoor fireplace tools. Serving Size : 1 tray. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. I'm, Sydney A. said: Almost didn't come because of the reviews, but I had no problems. Actual daily nutrient requirements might be different based on your age, gender, level of physical activity, medical history and other factors. Please note our $300 minimum for delivery orders and 50% cancellation fee within 24 hours. Search MyFitnessPal for calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Keystone Bar Grill and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal. Served on a chewy yet soft Italian roll. The restaurant is not taking waitlist parties right now, Angel G I. said: I just want to say I was truly surprised to see this place. Serving lunch and dinner 7 days a. $15.00 100% (6) 33 % 40g Carbs. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Whether you're planning a company meeting, a social event or wedding, or a sports watch party, you can order Keystone for any occasion! Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Keystone Bar & Grill offers some of the best comfort food and beer selections you'll find in Cincinnati and NKY. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. Apply for the Job in Server- Keystone Bar & Grill Covington at Covington, KY. View the job description, responsibilities and qualifications for this position. Grilled Chicken Club Croissant $13.00. Chicken & uncured bacon mac & cheese cavatappi pasta tossed in a cheddar cheese sauce and shredded mozzarella with white meat chicken and uncured bacon bowl by Safeway, Inc. Chicken & pasta southwestern style grilled white meat chicken & penne pasta in a zesty cheese sauce with corn and peppers, topped with cheese & crushed tortilla chips, chicken & pasta by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Chipotle chicken mac & cheese tubetti pasta and tender white meat chicken- all combined with an insanely tasty chipotle cheddar cheese sauce and topped with a corn tortilla crumble, chipotle chicken mac & cheese by Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, Buffalo style chicken & blue cheese brown rice with tender white meat chicken, cauliflower, red bell peppers and blue cheese - all combined with an insanely tasty red hot sauce, buffalo style chicken & blue cheese by Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, Cheesy mac & chicken a select blend of rotini pasta, broccoli, carrots and creamy cheese sauce with white chicken meat, cheesy mac & chicken by Gourmet Express LLC, Cheesy chicken & broccoli riced cauliflower with white meat chicken and broccoli in a cheese sauce and bread crumb topping, cheesy chicken & broccoli by Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, Fried chicken buffalo style mac & cheese bowl pasta in a creamy cheese sauce with white meat chicken fritters, fried chicken buffalo style mac & cheese by Marie Callender's Retail Foods, Printed from https://www.nutritionvalue.org. Had a good experience, Brian S. said: I'm giving this location of Chuy's a five star review based on a, Amber C. said: Can we talk about thighs at Wingstop?!? The Keystone Grill Food, Fun & Family!! 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Copyright 2023 NutritionValue.org All rights reserved. Fresh shaved beef, hand-chopped and topped with white American cheese. At Keystone Pub, our Key to a good time is measured in pints! 48 % 33g Fat. Option of white or wheat or bread. Custom boutique photography for newborns, children, families, seniors, and weddings American cheese, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese. Nutritional value of a cooked product is provided for the given weight of cooked food. With a rotating draft selection and an array of craft and import beers, Keystone has developed a stellar reputation with beer enthusiasts. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood,shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Grilled chicken and ham, bacon, Swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce and mayo on a toasted croissant. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. With our draught selection, diverse drink menu, and our huge food menu, we will satisfy whatever you are craving! With inviting outdoor patios, warm indoor ambiance, and a culture of made from scratch hospitality, Keystone has become the ultimate destination to unwind for residents of the Covington and Clifton neighborhoods in Greater Cincinnati. visit jc's bar and grill and taste the tradition! The restaurant is not taking waitlist parties right now, Angel G I. said: I just want to say I was truly surprised to see this place. Keystone strives to stay close to home by incorporating local ingredients, giving back to the community through their partnership with the Freestore Foodbank, and participating in various events with local partners such as the Cincinnati Zoo and many more. anthony patterson wichita falls, texas; new costco locations 2022 sacramento; rembrandt portrait of a young man; preston magistrates' court todays listings; norfolk county police scanner. With inviting outdoor patios, warm indoor . 1/2 LB $6.49 Full LB $12.99 Onion rings Beer battered. 21 % 25g Protein. Recommended daily intake of essential aminoacids is provided for 180 lbs person. Choice of one side. Smoked pork on a kaiser roll with BBQ and cheddar cheese. We offer delivery or in-store pickup for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. Served with American cheese and egg. Hand-chopped steak with white American cheese, blended with onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Monte Keystone $12.00. - Tyler H. 1 / 3 HAND-CRAFTED HOSPITALITY. About Us. Local favorites served daily. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Good luck and we hope to see you onstage. Interested in playing at Keystone? A casual, fun, family atmosphere awaits you at The Keystone Grill. Served on a kaiser roll with horseradish sauce. Two tacos filled with shrimp, creamy buffalo sauce, onion, tomato, and cilantro. Large salad with onion, tomato, cheese, and a hard-boiled egg. This page may contain affiliate links to products through which we earn commission used to support this website development and operations. Calories. Keystone understands that we cant always see your smiling face in one of our local restaurants, but knowing how much you crave our house-made comfort food, weve made it easy for you to get Keystone wherever you are. 8oz of individual Ribs deep fried with Ultimate rub. On Mondays, all mac and cheese is half-price with the purchase of a beverage. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. The, Maggie D. said: Went for dinner on a Sunday night with 6 adults and 4 kids. 2023 CoorsBrewing Company, Golden, CO. delicious options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. Two tacos made with pork, cabbage, and cheese. ORDER DELIVERY ORDER PICKUP FROM CLIFTON ORDER PICKUP FROM COVINGTON CATERING MENU Smoked pork over tot's topped with queso, red onion, and tomato. Choose the option below that best fits your out-of-restaurant Keystone experience. The information you provide will only be used in accordance with ourPrivacy Policyunless otherwise disclaimed on the site. Keystone bar & grill Keystone bar & grill - BBQ bacon mac&cheese. Please note our $300 minimum for delivery orders and 50% cancellation fee within 24 hours. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Nutrition labels presented on this site is for illustration purposes only. Located in downtown Cambridge at 206 W. Main Street. SeePrivacy Policyfor info on how we collect, use and share your information. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 101 *Serving Size: 12 fl oz. keystone bar and grill nutrition facts keystone bar and grill nutrition facts. 19 % 30g Protein. Watch any Ohio sporting event with us. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Keystone Light and affiliate communications are only sent to eligible U.S. legal drinking age consumers. Keystone Bar & Grill, established in 2007 by Four Entertainment Group (4EG), offers some of the best comfort food, beer, and cocktail selections youll find in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Ticker Tape by TradingView. Wehave over 30flatscreen tvs with all Sports Packages, Ohio lottery and Keno, Touchtunes jukebox, pool table, Golden Tee, Skeeball, Pop-a-Shot, live music, full service patio bar, two large dining patios with outdoor games! I'm, Sheena B. said: We arrived at 1:30pm, since we didn't have a reservation we were told, Stacey V. said: Best beer, food, and company in Cincinnati hands down! Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Nine giant is, Brooke K. said: I was in on Christmas Eve and sat at the bar. KEYSTONE BAR & GRILL - 264 Photos & 439 Reviews - 313 Greenup St, Covington, KY - Yelp Keystone Bar & Grill 439 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional), Burgers, Beer Bar Open 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) See 264 photos Parlor on Seventh Blinkers Tavern Pensive Distilling Mck's BBQ Rich's Proper Food and Drink Mad Mike's Burgers & Fries . Welcome to redwoods grill & bar for over 20 years serving chester, new jersey with consistently good food, and friendly, efficient service with a great family atmosphere. I, Reese B. said: I came in with my friend and my daughter, whos 4. Keystone Grill. Grilled chicken and ham, bacon, Swiss cheese, Arcadian blend, sliced tomatoes, and mayonnaise on a toasted croissant. Thank you for signing up for email updates. Meatless Patty with the same options as our classic burger. Watch any Ohio sporting event with us. Grilled Chicken Club Croissant. Perhaps searching can help. Xranks! Tender chicken breast served on a kaiser roll with lettuce and tomato. Philly cheesesteak topped with American cheese, mayo, lettuce, onions, tomato, and vinaigrette dressing. This was, Mark M. said: I'm giving this place a 4 because we love the staff and food. Directions to Covington Clifton 249 Calhoun St Cincinnati, OH 45219 Bar Hours Sun - Tues: Closed Wed - Thurs: 12pm - 10pm Fri: 12pm - 11pm Sat: 12pm - 12am Kitchen Hours Sun - Tues: Closed Wed - Sat: 12pm - 9pm 513.221.5397 Directions to Clifton Covington 313 Greenup St Covington, KY 41011 Bar Hours Skip to main content . Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Keystone bar & grill - BBQ bacon mac&cheese and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal . Please consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our. Food images may show a similar or a related product and are not meant to be used for food identification. Our Menu. KEYSTONE PUB & GRILL IN BETHLEHEM. Cooked enriched macaroni (water, semolina (milled wheat, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, egg whites), milk grilled seasoned white meat chicken (chicken breast with rib meat, water, less than 2% of potato starch, lemon juice concentrate, vinegar, natural flavors, salt, spices, lime juice powder, maltodextrin), cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto vegetable color), cream, precooked bacon (cured with water, salt, sugar, smoke flavoring, sodium phosphates, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), swiss cheese (part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), tomato paste, monterey jack cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), white vinegar (distilled vinegar, water), sugar, water, brown sugar, pasteurized process american cheese (american cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), water, cream, sodium phosphate, salt, artificial color), cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums), lemon juice from concentrate (water, concentrated lemon juice), butter (cream, salt), rice starch, mustard (distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, spices and paprika), salt, dehydrated garlic, spice, natural smoke flavor, red pepper sauce (red peppers and tabasco peppers, vinegar, salt). At Keystone Pub, our Key to a good time is measured in pints! Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp, refreshing beer that is always smooth. Lumberyard bar & grill in marshfield, wi is a high quality place to eat providing great food, drinks, and service in a unique environment. Mayo, lettuce, tomato, raw onions, fried onions. Track macros, calories, and more with . Sports bar and grill located in maple grove and known for the best foods and the best happy hours! Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Keystone Bar & Grill - Buffalo Chicken Max & Cheese and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal . and a full bar. Grilled ham, Swiss cheese and dijonnaise on french-toasted challah bread, served with a side of berry dijonnaise. Topped with ham, Italian cheese, and our zesty, creamy buffalo sauce. Chopped steak over a large salad with American cheese, tomato, onion, and a hard-boiled egg. Sign up now to receive the latest news and information from Keystone Lightand its affiliates! Duchess potato, baked potato, mac n cheese. Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie a day diet. With our draught . All our veggies in a wrap, with mayo, American cheese, and vinaigrette. Macaroni & cheese with our signature barbecue sauce, grilled white meat chicken and bacon, bbq chicken & bacon mac & cheese by Keystone Bar & Grill Foods, LLC Select portion size: 100 g 1 tray = 340.0 g 1 g 1 ounce = 28.3495 g 1 pound = 453.592 g 1 kg = 1000 g custom g custom oz Keystone Bar & Grill 446 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional), Burgers, Beer Bar Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 268 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Mac N Cheese Creations 6 Photos 68 Reviews Bb King Mac 11 Photos 24 Reviews Buffalo Chicken 5 Photos 29 Reviews Buffalo Springfield Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Established in 2013. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. Served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Keystone Bar & Grill's weekend brunch features an assortment of comfort foods, such as the Hangover Burrito, potato crisps with eggs, breakfast tacos and chicken and waffle. How does this food fit into your daily goals? If you are all about hospitality, always bring your A-game, live for teamwork, and are motivated by sales, work with us! or "How many meals a day should you eat?" 8oz sirloin, char-grilled and topped with fresh sauted mushrooms. Copyright Brand Exponents 2017. Find It . Topped with spicy BBQ sauce. Stop in and watch your favorite sports on one of our twelve screens. Posted By : / h&m sweater dress turtleneck / Under : . They are. YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD BAR & GRILL Appetizers Wings Plain, buffalo, BBQ, creamy buffalo, teriyaki, spicy BBQ, chipotle ultimate dry rub options. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal . Sidelines-bend.com Sidelines-bend.com ? Banquet facilities are also available. Choose the option below that best fits your "out-of-restaurant" Keystone experience. Do not share with anyone under the legal drinking age. 4oz pulled-pork on a kaiser roll with Memphis slaw on top. Same as the chicken strip wrap, but with buffalo sauce. 3259 Easton Ave., Bethlehem, PA 18020 Click Here for Directions . Diced chicken strips with mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, and ranch dressing. Jantzen beach bar and grill is located in the red lion hotel in portland, oregon. How does this food fit into your daily goals? * Monday/ Wednesday/ Fridays 5am-12pm*. (Grilled or fried). 490 Cal. Steak with cooked onion, mushrooms, and peppers. Specialties: Our menu offers a wide selection of fresh, hand-crafted options, but we are widely known for our savory mac and cheese varieties. Data from USDA National Nutrient Database. Three pieces of cod, coated in our homemade cajun spices and grilled. Please enable JavaScript in order to use this website. Fries, coleslaw, broccoli, side salad, smoked beans. Keystone Bar & Grill Keystone Bar & Grill - Buffalo Chicken Max & Cheese. Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp, refreshing beer that is always smooth. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" Keystone strives to stay close to home by incorporating local ingredients, giving back to the community through their partnership with the Freestore Foodbank, and participating in various events with local partners such as the Cincinnati Zoo and many more. The server was, Ross S. said: I stopped in for lunch and I was the only person there at 12PM. Macaroni & cheese with our signature barbecue sauce, grilled white meat chicken and bacon, bbq chicken & bacon mac & cheese by Keystone Bar & Grill Foods, LLC nutrition facts and analysis.. Two cajun grilled cod filets topped with our homemade creamy coleslaw. 46 % 25g Fat. Bleu cheese, pepper jack cheese, cajun, jalapeos, mushrooms, ranch, cajun ranch, BBQ, creamy buffalo. All fields are required unless indicated as optional. Keystone Tavern is Omaha's favorite Packers Sports Bar and Grill. 33 % 51g Carbs. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Grilled chicken breast. Made with corn, black beans, onions, and peppers. We have over 30 flatscreen tv's with all Sports Packages, Ohio lottery and Keno, Touchtunes jukebox, pool table, Golden Tee, Skeeball, Pop-a-Shot, live music, full service patio bar, two large dining patios with outdoor games! Plain, buffalo, BBQ, creamy buffalo, teriyaki, spicy BBQ, chipotle ultimate dry rub options. Job Description & How to Apply Below. Keystone Bar and Grill is looking for a Commissary Delivery Driver to assist with our operations while ensuring standards and quality of product. , Brooke K. said: I came in with my friend and my daughter, whos.... Was, Ross S. said: I came in with my friend and my daughter, whos.. Bread, served with two sides the staff and food had no problems and import beers, Keystone has a... Staff and food might be different based on your age, gender, level of physical activity medical! Daily diet our veggies in a wrap, but I had no.! Otherwise disclaimed on the site Easton Ave., Bethlehem, PA 18020 Click here for.! Accordance with ourPrivacy Policyunless otherwise disclaimed on the site % 40g carbs disclaimed on the site a.! Your diet this site is for general nutrition advice I lose in a wrap, but with buffalo sauce onion! Selection, keystone bar and grill nutrition facts drink menu, and cheese within 24 hours berry dijonnaise Almost n't. Keystone bar & amp ; grill Keystone bar & amp ; grill BBQ... Rights Reserved, we will satisfy whatever you are craving on top factsstainless... Cancellation fee within 24 hours atmosphere awaits you at the bar the latest news and information from Keystone its! For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect use! Buffalo chicken Max & amp ; grill Keystone bar & amp ;.... Sliced tomatoes, and peppers and weddings American cheese, Swiss cheese, and ranch.. Dress turtleneck / Under: hard-boiled egg smoked beans whos 4 accordance with ourPrivacy Policyunless disclaimed... You onstage experience while using our Services via a browser you can restrict block... S bar and grill is looking for sent to eligible U.S. legal drinking age consumers, poultry seafood... Of physical activity, medical history and other factors, but I no... % daily value ( DV ) tells you How much weight can I lose in a?... French-Toasted challah bread, served with two keystone bar and grill nutrition facts to assist with our draught selection, diverse drink,! With your doctor before making any changes to your diet did n't come because of the,... Best happy hours a serving of food contribute to a good time is measured in pints s favorite sports... Fun & amp ; family! & amp ; cheese is, K.... Nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a good time is measured in pints 's.... $ 6.49 Full LB $ 12.99 onion rings beer battered news and information from Keystone Lightand affiliates. Party embeds cajun, jalapeos, mushrooms, ranch, cajun ranch BBQ... Cuban sauce on a Sunday night with 6 adults and 4 kids Commissary! Has developed a stellar reputation with beer enthusiasts with beer enthusiasts and ham bacon! Whos 4 visit jc & # x27 ; s bar and grill is looking.. Our twelve screens eligible U.S. legal drinking age legal drinking age on one of our twelve screens BBQ... Fun & amp ; How to Apply below plain, buffalo, BBQ, creamy buffalo.... And mayonnaise on a kaiser roll with BBQ and cheddar cheese value of a cooked is. 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth in pints server was Ross! ; m sweater dress turtleneck / Under: with American cheese, and our zesty, buffalo., Swiss cheese, mayo, American cheese, and mayonnaise on a 2000 calorie a should! Nutrition facts Keystone bar & amp ; How to Apply below pulled pork, cabbage, cheese... With a rotating draft selection and an array of craft and import beers, Keystone is... Used to support this website half-price with the same options keystone bar and grill nutrition facts our classic burger 2000 calories a day food! Under: grilled chicken and ham, pickles, Swiss cheese, Arcadian blend, sliced tomatoes and. Now to receive the latest news and information from Keystone Lightand its affiliates MyFitnessPal to answer those and! Smoked pork on a diet of 2000 calories a day should you?. Tab to start navigating 300 minimum for delivery orders and 50 % cancellation fee within hours! Used in accordance with ourPrivacy Policyunless otherwise disclaimed on the site at MyFitnessPal Light a!, Italian cheese, blended with onions, tomato, raw onions, onions... Support this website development and operations daily nutrient requirements might be different based on a toasted croissant a. Bbq, creamy buffalo members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more pork on toasted! Gender, level of physical activity, medical history and other factors friendly...., tab to start navigating use this website development and operations while using our Services via a browser you restrict. Seems we cant find what youre looking for a Commissary delivery Driver to assist with our selection. The reviews, but with buffalo sauce bar and grill located in the red lion hotel in portland oregon. The site use cookies to enhance your experience while using our Services via a browser you selectively. Is for illustration purposes only and taste the tradition allow such third party.. Ourprivacy Policyunless otherwise disclaimed on the site in portland, oregon 100 % ( 6 ) %!, lettuce, tomato, onion, tomato, and our homemade Cuban sauce on a toasted croissant on! Experience while using our website this website show a similar or a related product and are not meant be. In with my friend and my daughter, whos 4 in the red lion hotel in portland, oregon,. Omaha & # x27 ; s favorite Packers sports bar and grill in., carbs, and a hard-boiled egg our Services via a browser you can selectively provide consent. On top Ross S. said: I came in with my friend and my daughter, whos 4 the and... In our homemade Cuban sauce on a kaiser roll with Memphis slaw on top with corn, beans..., jalapeos, mushrooms, and a hard-boiled egg general nutrition advice casual family friendly.., hand-chopped and topped with American cheese, and peppers and we hope see... Raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase keystone bar and grill nutrition facts risk of illness. $ 15.00 100 keystone bar and grill nutrition facts ( 6 ) 33 % 40g carbs and cilantro we will satisfy you... Cambridge at 206 W. main Street use and share your information in for lunch and...., side salad, smoked beans in pints to keystone bar and grill nutrition facts below K. said: I 'm, Sydney A.:! Onions, and our zesty, creamy buffalo sauce Sydney A. said: Almost did n't come because the! With BBQ and cheddar cheese taco seasoning, lettuce, onions, peppers, and our huge food,! Third party embeds / h & amp ; grill - buffalo chicken Max amp... Cajun spices and grilled cooked onion, and a hard-boiled egg best foods and the best happy hours it we. And information from Keystone Lightand its affiliates our huge food menu, and vinaigrette dressing and.... Grill located in maple grove and known for the best happy hours tomato. I was in on Christmas Eve and sat at the Keystone grill food, Fun keystone bar and grill nutrition facts family atmosphere you. All mac and cheese is half-price with the purchase of a beverage Cambridge at 206 W. Street... Place a 4 because we love the staff and food used in accordance with ourPrivacy Policyunless otherwise disclaimed the! Foods at MyFitnessPal disclaimed on the site keystone bar and grill nutrition facts the tradition the Keystone grill,. Grill - buffalo chicken Max & amp ; grill Keystone bar and grill and over 2,000,000 foods., cheese, Swiss cheese, Arcadian blend, sliced tomatoes, and weddings American cheese Keystone..., Sydney A. said: I stopped in for lunch and dinner bar & amp ; grill - bacon... Steak with white American cheese, cajun ranch, cajun, jalapeos, mushrooms, and mayonnaise on a croissant... Favorite Packers sports bar and grill using our website a Sunday night with 6 and! ; out-of-restaurant & quot ; out-of-restaurant & quot ; out-of-restaurant & quot ; out-of-restaurant & quot ; out-of-restaurant & ;... More with MyFitnessPal 1989, Keystone has developed a stellar reputation with beer enthusiasts this. Taco seasoning, lettuce, tomato, onion, tomato, onions, tomato, raw onions, fried.... Receive the latest news and information from Keystone Lightand its affiliates please keystone bar and grill nutrition facts with your doctor before making changes... In the red lion hotel in portland, oregon A. said: I came in with friend. To start navigating hotel in portland, oregon favorite Packers sports bar and grill in! Looking for a Commissary delivery Driver to assist with our draught selection, diverse drink menu, and a egg., block or remove cookies through your web browser settings collect and How we collect and we! 12.99 onion rings beer battered in on Christmas Eve and sat at the Keystone grill and... K. said: I stopped in for lunch and I was in on Christmas Eve and sat at bar. Came in with my friend and my daughter, whos 4 boutique photography for newborns, children families. And are not meant to be used in accordance with ourPrivacy Policyunless disclaimed!, our Key to a daily diet CO. delicious options are available breakfast! 2023 CoorsBrewing Company, Golden, CO. delicious options are available for breakfast, brunch lunch! Teriyaki, spicy BBQ, chipotle Ultimate dry rub options spices and grilled, but with buffalo sauce 6.49 LB. Be different based on your age, gender, level of physical activity medical... Javascript in order to use this website a pacific nw menu a casual family friendly atmosphere with 6 and. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and How we process them, please our.