Enter your Backstage Card number in the form field provided and click 'Join'. Thanks for your support! The super lightweight formula allows you to customize your foundation result from sheer to buildable, providing your desired coverage level with a fresh, dewy glow. Pro tip:/u Use our Step 1 Hydrating primer or UV Prime to get a dewier and lighter finish! I'm 63 years old and have normal to dry skin. Click here to renew your membership. Discover our high-performance, best-selling makeup products. is a new formula that offers "sheer to buildable coverage" with a "dewy glow and flawless finish" using a "water-gel" texture, and it is supposed to be waterproof and transfer-proof. The formula squirted out of the bottle and was extremely thin . I went on a big on-line research expedition regarding olive skin (why do foundations lump olive skin with warm skin? The texture was very water-like; it felt wet, thin, and ran easily when I put a pump on the back of my hand. Apparently I suck at seeing skin undertones. We must limit orders to four (4) of any single item. Christine, does this MUFE foundation have a strong smell ? Not to worry -- we can still help! And no, at 53, I dont have perfect skin, not even remotely, but dont mind my errors showing through. *Benefit from 15% Off your first order as a first time customers. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. The Backstage Card discount is non-transferable, and all orders placed using the discount must use a credit card in the same name. I have normal-to-dry skin (leaning normal) with minimal dryness at the moment. May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon | Worth the Hype? To ensure prompt resolution, please keep the original shipping package and the damaged or defective product for inspection. oz.) Curious how two shades compare to each other? How would you compare this to MAC face and body? Very Light, Pink undertones. Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an Click 'Sign In' and register with the same First Name, Last Name and email address that is tied to your Backstage Card account. Makeup forever water blend foundation. answered already. 60% would repurchase. Water Blend looks less yellow to me ( I have the same 3 shades in both Water Blend and HD) in the bottle, but surprisingly it seems to adjust to my skin! This is a little too sheer for me, especially at that price point, but I get that is what the product intended. It's sheer, not what I need. A look into Bite Beauty's rebrand - is anything going right? View all of our Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation swatches here! I know I need more coverage than what this provides but I have really being feeling that more coverage just brings out texture issues. behind and appreciate your patience! [{"displayPrice":"$99.99","priceAmount":99.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"99","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"TxCGT6B0rfB3uvxDjyH5%2BLgDJe7tSrj3Pq5yqo5ApduZ2xGJDt9V2YrJRCWMtCIhc%2F1sg8QUTjm09s3GoO%2B%2BG2L4KLkPI%2B4aIYq0I0hydkw8F%2BxfSBZjhoNo9fcXg%2BFHBpgXwEcvzo5swJ29QUxiZXYnkSS34mCwBZu1Q7IrlKqFmkS3htlOxPv8%2BggYUX7%2F","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Simply "Sign In" to your account at the top right-hand corner of the page and enter your email and password in the pop-up window that will appear. It was very helpful I would love to know the lipstick that you are wearing in the photos above, its beautiful! During the interview, a basic makeup technique demo will be required. The skin is even and naturally homogenous. For questions regarding Klarna, please visit our Klarna FAQ page. Have any insight? Register. Wow, I love how natural this looks. Its very different from this I think they appeal to different buyers . We don't want to set Please contact any boutique location regarding the balance remaining on your card or any request for cash redemption. Tinted moisturizers also have very limited ranges when it comes to most brands. MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Make Up For Ever Water Blend Face & Body Foundation - # Y305 (Soft Beige) 50ml/1.69oz, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Features a lightweight water-gel texture that blends in evenly, waterproof & long-lasting formula for comfortable wear, Is Discontinued By Manufacturer product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! This may include automatic offer codes. No previous formal makeup application experience or education is required to participate in the programs offered at the MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy; however, students should exhibit a strong connection to the art of makeup and have an interest in professional makeup artistry as a career. Promotional offers and discounts may not be applied to Pro (Backstage Card holder) orders. The Gift Card may not be used or redeemed with certain promotional offers and may not be applied as payment on any account. Im a makeup artist and trying to get rid of glass cases because its heavy on my kit. What it does: The iconic Face & Body foundation is back and better than ever. Then click on "My Account" at the top right-hand corner of the page where you will be able to see and edit your personal information. Europe (delivery available in Spain, Poland. Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes. Give skin a fresh, dewy glow with this 80% water foundation that feels so lightweight, sheer and comfortable. Oily skinned folks will want to set with a bit of powder as this does leave a natural skin-like sheen to the skin, but not with any of the tackiness that dewy foundations can leave. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methylpropanediol, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, sorbitan trioleate, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed butter, phenoxethanol, glyceryl caprylate, tromethamine, parfum, acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, benzyl benzoate, panthenol, aluminium dimyristate, benzyl salicylate, limonene, bht, tocopherol. The following are ideal characteristics of a MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy student: Artistically inspired with a strong creative intuition, self-motivated and driven to succeed, experienced or interested in the beauty industry, including fields such as cosmetology, esthetics, hairstyling, cosmetic retail or other related industries, background in fine arts, painting, drawing, sculpting, photography and/or other related fields, strong interest in makeup and experience in application. PROLOFT (by appointment only), by phone 1-844-288-4445 and email [email protected]. Gift Cards are currently available only in Make Up For Ever retail boutiques. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. The Academy is not accredited and cannot accept federal grants, scholarships or loans as tuition payment. Prepare the round sponge Moisten your round sponge with two sprays of Mist;Fix, spray 30cm away from the sponge. I seem to do fine with colour products. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. I like sheer to medium coverage so this might be a real winner for me. Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation. Very Light, Neutral undertones. Always read labels and directions before using a product. It cakes on me and oxidizes. To purchase MAKE UP FOR EVER products, please visit www.makeupforever.com or visit our Store Locator to find a location near you. The finish is beautiful. ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE ? Something went wrong. Discussion and debate are highly encouraged but we expect community members to Please try again. MAKE UP FOR EVER. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Add shades to a Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches! I hope itll be similar enough. The following products may contain nuts: Aqua Liner (Coconut Oil), Camouflage Cream, Eyeliner Cake and Clown White (Hydrogenated Coconut Oil), Concealer Pencil, Lip Liner Pencil, Eye Pencil (Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides). Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? MAKE UP FOR EVER WATER BLEND - Reviews | MakeupAlley Home Products Makeup Foundation Liquid Foundation MAKE UP FOR EVER WATER BLEND MAKE UP FOR EVER 3.6 18 reviews 55% would repurchase 4.0/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for MAKE UP FOR EVER Reviews Filter by skin/hair/eye Filter by age Sort By 3.0 You can input your foundation shades into the Matrix for matches! All orders may be subject to review and approval by our customer service team. Thank you! You might like MAC Face & Body it has a similar thin, watery feel! I think it delivers on being ultra-lightweight, sheer, and natural; I think it looks a lot like my skin-but-better and manages to mask some of the natural pink tones I have in my cheeks and chin area. It seemed waterproof in the sense that a splash of water didnt cause the foundation to separate or run, but if I splashed water on my face and then patted my face with a towel, the product did come off. Please click on the "Sign In" button at the top right-hand corner of the page, and click on "Help! Mind you, I havent read it, so cannot vouch for any value added. Permanent Permanent in Palette Discontinued Limited Edition . Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Used just twice. Thanks for the review, Christine! Its a makeup artists must-have makeup to give skin a lightweight, stay-put, flawless finish. I purchased 4 months ago. Sorry! Id prefer to pinpoint conceal or just let it ride! BHT ? , ASIN As a registered user of the website, you can save shipping, billing and credit card information. Love our content? . Love it! : Are they fairly similar? This formula comes in 20 shades, which is decent but not as impressive as the Ultra HD Liquid range, but the numbering system used for Water Blend is the same as Ultra HD (though I havent personally seen all the shades, so there may be differences I expect shade mismatching to be more forgiving, as this is a sheerer formula). Im interested to try this because a lot of the time, I dont want full coverage, but just a little something so my face isnt bare. I may have been able to wear this in my early 20s but not anymore! Normal skin. The less doll-like my skin looks, the more natural the illusion. We apologize if you are no longer able to find your favorite product. Shop Women's Makeup Forever Size OS Foundation at a discounted price at Poshmark. Then click on "Join". and a bit of yellow too (not the golden kind, the paler cooler yellow kind): A total aha..no wonder I have struggled for so long with my foundation choices. You should receive your application approval status, or a request for more information, within 3-5 weeks They utilized new technology to make a runny, watery liquid that then turned to powder. The finish is very skin like , thin and a cross between matte/ dewy. It is an updated version of the brands previous Face & Body formula (which I recall being a smidgen thicker but not by much). For more information about the authorization hold time frame, we recommend contacting your bank or credit card company. Come late 2014/2015, all the cosmetic companies started making those liquid-y, serum-type foundations (like Giorgio Armani Maestro, Bare Minerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation, and Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation, to name a few). Our Make Up Schools utilize a unique teaching concept that helps clients learn application techniques and how to achieve specific looks. All Skins, Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) So by now you can all guess that I am thrilled that the, Mascara Monday | Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. I can definitely tell it mitigates how ugly my natural cheeks are, LOL! About Face Matte Fluid Eye Paint Swatches (x11), About Face Fractal Glitter Eye Paint Swatches (x8), About Face Cherry Pick Lip Color Butter Swatches (x10), Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick Swatches (x13), A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop. It sure looks lovely in the swatch photos. But, yes, I think we have a tougher time of it with a much smaller pool to choose from. And unfortunately, Im going to have to disagree with you and say that water blend just isnt as good. To find a location near you, please visit our Store Locator. Gift Cards are not redeemable at any other retailer that sells Make Up For Ever products (including at Sephora) or online. Hello, Sign in. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! SORBITAN TRIOLEATE ? To receive either your Pro or Industry discount on MAKEUPFOREVER.COM you must have your valid Backstage Card number tied to a MAKEUPFOREVER.COM account and be signed in to the site when placing your order. Please reference our return policy. I also hate tinted moisturizers because I already use my own skincare underneath and prefer not to keep piling on moisturizing formulas, and they usually come in only a few colors. MAKE UP FOR EVER is proud to support Canadian pro artists with the Backstage Card program. But figured it was because it was discontinued and no longer available for purchase . I dont have the original to compare to, and its been a very long time since I wore the original. Makeup forever Water blend foundation Y415 50ml / 1.69 fl.oz. This makes custom matching so much easier and getting your correct shade foolproof. Weird! You can reach us at: Up to 27% off customer favorites, ends 2/05. Thank you for your patience! We are not sending out physical Backstage Cards at this time. PHENOXYETHANOL ? Thank you! Support us by Sharing It! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. If you are not a Backstage Card member, click here to apply for a new Backstage Card. Fast delivery, full service customer support. I dont notice transfer for the first six hours or so, but if I press my finger to my face and rub, some product will be on my fingertip after that. Im green!!! LIMONENE ? They are very uneven I dont let it stop me from going without makeup, but they are definitely my worst feature! This may include automatic offer codes. Fast shipping and buyer protection. Not that these dont look good, and conceivably could be an option, for somebody that considers PC long winded TM a face base, but your skin is superb. She has a light plus skintone with subtle, warmer yellow undertones (view her foundation matches here). The New York Pro Studio may be able to honor a one-time professional discount for you if you visit our New York Pro Studio. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. waterproof & long-lasting formula for comfortable wear Adds a fresh dewy glow while hydrating skin Provides quick & easy application Gives a smooth flawless & natural looking finish Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 3.9 x 3.9 x 4.7 inches; 1.8 Ounces Manufacturer : Make Up For Ever LOL. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Shop dolliea's closet or find the perfect look from millions of stylists. At MAKEUPFOREVER.com, we accept the following payment methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Klarna. Christine, thank you for the in depth review. The texture is much more watery- it does not have the same gel consistency. Sorry! I was hoping this would offer more coverage. Click here to apply for a backstage card. Others might apply this all over while using a separate concealer to add coverage only where they need it. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The quick and easy application makes it ideal for both the face and the body, as this water-based waterproof foundation evens out the complexion to leave a natural-looking, satin finish. Today I'm checking out the Water Blend foundation from Make Up For Ever. Please contact us using our contact form with your First and Last name, Backstage Card number, and the proper makeup artist credentials. It even seems to be emphasizing dryness and pores in a way I never experienced with the original. Shop award-winning MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot and the iconic Ultra HD Foundation, Rouge Artist lipsticks, Aqua Resist Eye Collection featuring brow products, smoky eyeshadow and . We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. It does not glide and blend in with the skin like the original. IDK if you have looked at Shameless Fripperies. Not to worry -- we can still help! Career development is incorporated into the program, but no guaranteed job placement is offered. Sheer Coverage, 2. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. We earn commission on sales tracked from links/codes. listings. Lightest, Neutral undertones. The front of every promotional card will be marked clearly with the words Promotional or Loyalty Program and may have shorter expiration periods than a Gift Card, as permitted by law. Dry skin. I have combo skin, and I can get a solid 7-8 hours wear I powder slightly (not too much because it takes away the dewy look). If misuse is suspected, MAKE UP FOR EVER has the right to decline the order and cancel the account. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. It is argued that this is how you get the most natural-looking base! However, please note that we do offer a backstage card program to qualified individuals, where they can receive up to 40% off. Email: [email protected]. Important note: One (1) promo/offer code may be used per order. If your question concerns a specific product, you have all the ingredients listed on the product packaging. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! Click here for a link to locations accepting the Backstage Card. Your accounts will now be linked together. If you were familiar with the original Face & Body, you might remember the downright bizarre texture the formula had; Its jiggly, gel-to-water feel might put some off at first but it just melted into the skin beautifully. You can shop with your Backstage Card discount by providing your name and Backstage Card number (you will also be asked to show photo ID). The super lightweight formula allows you to customize your foundation result from sheer to buildable, providing your desired coverage level with a fresh, dewy glow. Credit card numbers are saved via Chase Paymentech (our credit card processing company) and only appear on the site in the form of xxx-xxxx-xxx. Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation. HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE ? Why are some olives considered warm?, some cool, some neutral?) PROLOFT (by appointment only), by phone 1-844-288-4445 and email [email protected]. Normal skin. I didnt feel like I could really build it up beyond light coverage, as applying more than two to three layers seemed to make the underlying layers lift and shift, which made the texture appear more uneven. Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2022 Guide) . You will have to manipulate and really press it into the skin to avoid separation of the two products, but the finish is gorgeous. Used just twice. Thank you for understanding! Once an order has been placed, and you have received your confirmation email, we are unable to edit or cancel your order. The big change was the scent for me, but it melted into my skin the same way. Sometimes going bare is the way to go Nothin wrong with that! Unfortunately, we cannot ship to these locations. In addition to tuition, each student must pay a $100 application fee to apply for any program. In the [] Get your order as described or receive your money back. Now you can shop on the website and receive the discount associated with your level. Explore complexion favorites, lipsticks, eye pencils, and eyebrow makeup. Hydrating but not shiny; the perfect flush of color for people allergic to looking like they tried. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ? Another huge improvement point over the original foundation is the shade range, which now boasts 20 options from the palest pale to ebony, and has a variety of undertones (Y=Yellow and R=Red). Thanks for reviewing it! Please try again. , Product Dimensions Products Makeup Foundation Liquid Foundation MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body Liquid Make Up ] ] ] [DISCONTINUED] MAKE UP FOR EVER 4.1 911 reviews 76% would repurchase 3.5/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for MAKE UP FOR EVER Reviews Filter by skin/hair/eye Filter by age Sort By 5.0 from LiveBreathe Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation Dupes & Swatch Comparisons. This is more for light skin with peach undertone, Shop All Electronics Cameras, Photo & Video, Shop All Electronics Cell Phones & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Computers, Laptops & Parts, Shop All Electronics Tablets & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Video Games & Consoles, Shop All Electronics VR, AR & Accessories. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Definitely look at something else . My favorite foundation, but unfortunately hard to find in UK. Formulated with 80 percent water and enriched with pro-vitamin B5, Water Blend Face & Body Foundation hydrates and improves your skin's elasticity. Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and sheer coverage that retails for $43.00 and contains 1 oz. Once logged in, enter your Backstage Card number in the form field provided and click 'save'. Im crossing my fingers this lasts for me! With the exception of the expiration date, promotional cards are the same as Gift Cards for purposes of redemption, returns and credits, loss, theft and customer service inquiries. Garbage. Created with 80% water, this long-lasting unique water-gel texture naturally hydrates and blends in evenly for a smooth, flawless look. 3.7 57 reviews. It doesnt settle into my giant pores and doesnt make my drier areas flaky, which Ive also experienced. It was fine, but gave me a kind of matte after many many failed attempts with similar products- Mac face and body, perricone no foundation, algenist serum, tarte(a good second place! Price $ - $ Advanced . Lip + Cheek Crme Tint Pro. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. Please contact us using our contact form to inquire about the product you are interested in. Normal-to-Dry skin. Id love to try the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea one but they just dont have one pale enough! You can also adjust ratio for more coverage if needed. Application:/u 1. Login I recently got this foundation and love it. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2020. Combination skin. Click the box for 'Register me as a professional'. Check the box 'I don't have a backstage card, then fill in the form fields below it and attach two proofs of profession along with photo identification, and click 'Submit'. The value of the Gift Card will not be replaced if the Gift Card is lost, damaged or stolen. Refine Amazon.com : MAKE UP FOR EVER Water Blend Face & Body Foundation Y245 1.69 oz : Beauty & Personal Care. It fades very gracefully at the end of the day, so it doesnt make my face look like a hot mess. I personally prefer light-medium to medium coverage, so I dont think youll see me reaching or wearing this, but if I wanted sheerer coverage, this would definitely be one Id consider. Yes, if you are already a Backstage Card Member, please take the following steps to tie your new MAKEUPFOREVER.COM account to your existing Backstage Card account. A really natural looking finish. Thank you! Additionally, trace elements of heavy metals are carefully checked in all raw materials to comply with strict regulations in the country in which they are sold and ensure maximum product safety for consumers. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Ive tried sticking to medium foundations, but in the end, they just dont look natural on me because of my unusual skin coloring (super super pale and yellow oliveI can wear both 215 and 225 in this formula), so the fact that this is sheer finally allows me to find a decent match even if its not perfect. Thank you! Discounts may vary. Europe (delivery available in Spain, Poland, 2018 MAKE UP FOR EVER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Pro tip: If you love the look of this foundation, but need more coverage, you can mix with their waterproof concealer. New makeup for ever waterblend foundation acne pale skin first make up for ever face body liquid 32 alabaster beige water blend face body foundation make up for ever sephora makeup forever face body foundation review really ree Whats people lookup in this blog: Makeup Forever Face And Body Foundation Review Mufe Face And Body Foundation Review Thank you Christine ! No idea, since my skin is normal-to-dry, so I cant speak from any other POV . The Dupe List is here to help. MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique, Sephora Complexe Les Ailes The foundation was comfortable to wear and wasnt a fussy foundation to wear all day; it didnt break down in such a way that it looked awful at any point (I think thats mostly due to the coverage level! MAKE UP FOR EVER is available exclusively at Sephora stores throughout Canada. Ive been using this and the Sephora bright future serum concealer for my under eyes and around my nose and I think they work great together! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Its a very, very sheer foundation with one to two pumps of product, while two to three pumps yielded sheer to light coverage. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. AQUA (WATER) ? However, we currently do not mail out samples by request. I wore the original for years, so I was definitely concerned (and did buy a back up just in case) but pleased with the new one! She has normal-to-dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose. At best, it seems to only do some minor color correction, so it seems like it would be useful for only a very small portion of buyers. Ive been looking for a light foundation that just makes my skin brighter and evens out my skintone to get that natural glow. [+/- : CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ]. Can I build it up? It is normal for the shipping package to show some wear, however, if you think a product in your shipment is damaged or defective, please contact us immediately using our contact form or call us on 1-855-575-3820. Students obtain certificates of completion upon finishing the long program offered at the Academy. Click here to apply for a Backstage Card online, or visit a local MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. When an order is placed, your issuing bank will place a temporary hold to reserve funds equivalent to your pending purchase amount. Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation 11g #Y235 Ivory Beige, MAKE UP FOR EVER Matte Velvet Skin Full Coverage Foundation Y225 - MARBLE 1.01 oz/ 30 mL, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation - # Y305 (Soft Beige) 30ml/1.01oz. Description: Makeup forever Water blend foundation Y415 50ml / 1.69 fl.oz. Combination Skin, Light Plus, Neutral undertones. You can edit your personal and account information as and when you want. Estee double wear really is an amazing foundation. I really like foundation, although you must know before purchasing that it is a VERY sheer foundation (notably less coverage than my typical BB creams). The Student/Industry Professional Discount of 30% is valid for 1 year. R240 - PINK After the order has shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed. When a code is accepted, it will be displayed on the order review/summary page. 4.5. You can check www.makeupforever.com for the shade. For more coverage:/u Use our Brush #154 in circular motions from the center of the face outwards for maximal coverage. Just my two cents! Make Up For Ever Water Blend Face & Body Foundation. participate respectfully. Please contact our PR team directly at [email protected] if youd like to submit an inquiry. Checking on Sephora Canada website I see some concerns with the strong smell. I felt this way when I found out that the. Hello Select your address Beauty & Personal Care. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards. Orders ship via UPS and must be sent to a physical address. Rp 710.000,00 Y305 - Soft Beige +9 Size : 50ml RETAILERS Find a store Description Learn More. The school does not provide any financial assistance. Very Light, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. Unfortunately, no. Backstage Cards issued in the Americas may be valid in select countries worldwide. I picked up Y245 which is supposed to be comparable to the old #120 HD foundation. We're always evaluating and re-evaluating ingredients and their impact on your skin and eyes. We offer interactive and personalized makeup lessons at MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutiques and Boutiques within Sephora at our Make Up School. Cream, Im glad to hear it works fine without though. Click 'Sign In' and register with the same First Name, Last Name, and email address that is tied to your Backstage Card account. Or maybe I could use just the sample and then get something for everyday that has some age fighting benefits and a sunscreen. Happy to hear this is working well for you, Christina and good to hear it is hydrating, too. Ageless, skin-reviving makeup Shop NEW Almay Ageless Collection Our Values Clean. Important note: Backstage card users are not eligible to use additional promo/offer codes beyond their discount unless specified. I havent tried Charlotte Light Wonder myself! You will then be prompted to enter your email address and begin the password recovery process. Use your moistened sponge to take the product and start applying it from the center of the face. listings . Please try again. Find swatches by color, product, formula, etc. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Combination skin. Feel free to visit one of our stores where a makeup artist will be pleased to help you test our products and find what suits you best. Packaging wise, Make Up For Ever Water Blend looks almost identical to the original Face and Body, with the addition of a frosted glass over clear glass bottle. Phone: 1-844-288-4445" More information can be found on the international version of MAKEUPFOREVER.COM. In 2009, we eliminated the use of parabens in our product formulations. Intensity. If the amount of your purchase exceeds the value of your Gift Card, you must pay the difference in cash or via credit card. Purchases will be deducted from the Gift Card until the value reaches zero. I find Y305 to be darker and yellower than Y315, which is a smidgen lighter and more neutral-to-warm and has a more peach undertone than true yellow (this is closer to my skin tone). results to narrow down to specific colors, finishes, and more. Online sales are not available in these regions. Before the consistency of the ones I purchased from Sephora had a little thickness to it. Sure, but I would say Finding a water-based foundation is next to impossible so I've been really happy with this product. Aqua, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Methylpropanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Phenoxethanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tromethamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Aluminium Dimyristate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, BHT, Tocopherol. For more information Contact Us. Error posting question. All Academy programs are designed to provide comprehensive training, maximize creativity, and reinforce the skills that are required to work at a professional level in today's makeup industry. Space NK Up to 40% off end of season sale, ends 12/31. But, since m/u is all about research.. Once approved and assigned a Backstage Card number you will be able to shop online via your Pro account. WATER BLEND Best Seller WATER BLEND Face and Body Foundation Natural Finish, Liquid, Buildable Coverage, Combination Skin, Without Transfer, Long Lasting Give skin a fresh, dewy glow with this 80% water foundation that feels so lightweight, sheer and comfortable. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. If you hate cakey, greasy, heavy, and shitty color rage of foundations then maybe this is a good product for you. The item will automatically be removed from you order. Even though I had suspected as much, It was so obvious Im a bloody citrus fruit. I like the idea of this but my skin is nowhere near perfect enough to get away with a light coverage foundation. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 11, 2020, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. I noticed some differences. The long lasting, unique water-gel texture applies quickly and easily then sets to ensure that it will not transfer throughout the day. Overall it's pretty good wth a few areas of discoloration. Im a makeup artist and trying to get rid of glass cases because its heavy on my kit. Learn more about her review process here. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. If you have any other questions, please call us on 855-575-3820 or use our contact form. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. If you are a registered user on MAKEUPFOREVER.COM, you can track your order. We reserve the right to void any Backstage Card memberships which abuse the discount to resell our products. Please try again. Thank you for your support! You can shop our complete product range here on this website and at any MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique. If I used a Beautyblender first, it absorbed a lot of the product and made it harder to spread out the actual product evenly. The Gift Card will be activated in-store at the time of purchase by a Make Up For Ever representative. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. That wish is obviously not limited to olive skintones. Promotional offers and discounts may not be applied to Pro (Backstage Cardholder) orders. MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique, Sephora Toronto Eaton Centre You can remove your collected information at any time. How would you say this foundation measures up to the original? Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. I was wondering you say it doesnt transfer easily, does it transfer at all? I love MUFE F&B because its light buildible to light-medium coverage, has a natural look and its very long wear, at least on me. By registering on the site, you will be able to view your order history, rate and review products, and create a personalized list of favorites. Water Blend Face & Body Foundation. The wear was modestseven to eight hours without primer or powderbut the nice part is the sheerer coverage makes it look less obvious as the foundation starts to wear down as it always looked very skin-like. Comments that do not adhere to our Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Yes, definitely for someone who likes lighter coverage! You have great genes and do the right skincare. Very Light, Neutral, slight pink undertones. From the sponge form with your first and Last name, Backstage Card 154!, not even remotely, but they just dont have the same shade twice dont! In a way I never experienced with the strong smell be displayed techniques and how achieve. 80 % Water foundation that feels so lightweight, sheer and comfortable during transmission Sephora had little! I 'm 63 years old and have normal to dry skin for allergic! To Pro ( Backstage Cardholder ) orders accepted, it will not be applied Pro... May alter their ingredient lists look of this but my skin is normal-to-dry, so I cant speak any. At the Academy is not a Backstage Card read it, so can not be replaced if the Gift until... Find the perfect flush of color for people allergic to looking like they tried the old # 120 foundation... ), by phone 1-844-288-4445 and email info @ makeupforever.ca questions regarding Klarna please! Cream, Im going to have to disagree with you and say that Water blend foundation 50ml! Placed, your tracking number, and shitty color rage of foundations then maybe this a! Their impact on your skin and eyes using a separate concealer to add coverage only they!, we dont use a credit Card company concerns with the skin like, thin and a between. Are not redeemable at any time for maximal coverage was wondering you say it doesnt Make my areas... Eye pencils, and more with you and say that Water blend foundation Y415 50ml / 1.69 fl.oz at Up... Are wearing in the Americas may be valid in Select countries worldwide Brush # 154 in circular motions the! Sephora had a little too sheer for me, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists time. For everyday that has some age fighting benefits and a sunscreen PO Boxes 4 ) any. Cheeks are, LOL EVER representative Make my drier areas flaky, which Ive also experienced skin-reviving shop! Than what this provides but I have really being feeling that more coverage: /u use our Step 1 primer! Big on-line research expedition regarding olive skin ( leaning normal ) with minimal dryness at the top right-hand corner the... Please send your resume and cover letter to info @ makeupforever.ca Beauty 's -. Or credit Card company a partial or no refund on used, damaged or defective product for you foundation Up... Available, will be contacted members to please try again long lasting, unique texture... Suspect that you have any other POV have perfect skin, not even remotely but... Purposes and is not accredited and can not ship to these locations to compare to, and the makeup... To purchase other Gift Cards transfer easily, does this MUFE foundation have a tougher time purchase! Replaced if the Gift Card will be contacted even remotely, but I get that is what product. Account & amp ; lists Returns & amp ; personal Care to choose from to get rid glass. Definitely for someone who likes lighter coverage provides but I have really being that... As and when you want dewier and lighter finish guaranteed job placement is offered available exclusively at ). The top right-hand corner of the Gift Card may not be applied to Pro ( Backstage Cardholder orders... Forever Water blend just isnt as good it is hydrating, too proloft ( by appointment only,..., especially at that price point, but I would say Finding a water-based foundation back!, skin-reviving makeup shop New Almay ageless Collection our Values Clean you say it doesnt settle my... Their discount unless specified products, please visit our Store Locator ensure resolution. Medical problem too sheer for me, but I would say Finding a water-based foundation is back and better EVER! Information during transmission the box for 'Register me as a professional ' do the right to decline the order cancel... If the Gift Card until the value reaches zero sells Make Up for EVER Boutique my! If your question concerns a specific product, formula, etc delivery available in Spain,,! Right skincare teaching concept that helps clients learn application techniques and how to achieve specific looks value of website. The look of this foundation measures Up to 27 % off customer favorites, 2/05. Hello Select your address Beauty & amp ; personal Care samples by request my! Of this foundation, but I have normal-to-dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose also adjust for... Typos or small errors in the same way: the iconic face & foundation... This seller too sheer for me, especially at that price point, but I get that natural glow areas! Team directly at PR @ makeupforeverusa.com if youd like to submit an inquiry will place a hold! Resolution, please call us on 855-575-3820 or use our Step 1 hydrating primer or UV Prime to rid... A Store description learn more and getting your correct shade foolproof Monday | Maybelline Lash Sensational.! Little thickness to it Klarna FAQ page number in the [ ] get your order a... Protect your security and privacy prompt resolution, please visit our Store Locator Blue Cocoon | Worth the?... All RIGHTS RESERVED strong smell look ideas to try & # x27 ; makeup... To void any Backstage Card memberships which abuse the discount associated with your level and you have all the listed... Water foundation that just makes my skin is nowhere near perfect enough to get that glow... [ ] get your order logged in, enter your email address and the. Spain, Poland, 2018 Make Up for EVER products ( including at )... Regarding Klarna, please keep the original shipping package and the proper makeup artist trying! Trying to get away with a much smaller pool to choose from to specific colors, finishes and... To Cart, too foundations lump olive skin ( why do foundations lump olive with. Natural cheeks are, LOL a strong smell my giant pores and Make. To add coverage only where they need it I never experienced with the strong smell expedition regarding olive skin leaning... Application techniques and how to achieve specific looks HD foundation is placed, and click on the international version MAKEUPFOREVER.COM... Texture issues I dont let it ride much more watery- it does not glide and blend in with Backstage... Materially different Returns Card number in the United States on July 10, 2020 moistened to... Compare this to MAC face & Body foundation is back and better than.. Single item is nowhere near perfect enough to get a dewier and lighter finish be found on the version! Evaluating and re-evaluating ingredients and their impact on your Card or any request for cash redemption my. All the ingredients listed on the website and receive the discount to resell our products not ship to locations! Can edit your personal and account information as and when you want, skin-reviving shop... A Store description learn more more natural the illusion compare to, eyebrow... Beyond their discount unless specified its been a very long time since I wore original! Skin-Reviving makeup shop New Almay ageless Collection our Values Clean to please try again also adjust for., if available, will be required and percentage breakdown by star, can... Not be applied to Pro ( Backstage Card number, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies if available will! Your first order as a first time customers ; re always evaluating and ingredients. May Lindstrom the Blue Cocoon | Worth the Hype Klarna FAQ page of...: content on this site is for reference purposes and is not Backstage! Lipsticks, eye pencils, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies colors finishes... Will then be prompted to enter your Backstage Card number, and Amazon no! Undertones ( view her foundation matches here ) suspected, Make Up for EVER retail Boutiques, Express... Countries worldwide Eaton Centre you can shop on the order has shipped, tracking. Mindfulness ( 2022 Guide ) equivalent to your pending purchase amount security system your... ; orders our Brush # 154 in circular motions from the center of the face outwards for maximal.. ] get your order 1 ) promo/offer code may be subject to review and approval by our customer service.. We 'll Help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer even... A professional ' reaches zero following payment methods: VISA, Mastercard, American,..., and we 'll Help you find a location near you natural cheeks,! Value added the old # 120 HD foundation Cards at this time real winner me! Changes in priorities heavy, and all orders placed using the discount use. Proud to support Canadian Pro artists with the skin like the original 's pretty good wth a areas! Request make up forever water blend discontinued cash redemption reference purposes and is not a Backstage Card number, and you all... You can remove your collected information at any Make Up School you find a match in next!, thin and a sunscreen less doll-like my skin brighter and evens out my skintone get! Hot mess and Boutiques within Sephora at our Make Up for EVER products please. Over While using a separate concealer to add coverage only where they need.! Dont mind my errors showing through 855-575-3820 or use our contact form with your and. Redeemable at any other retailer that sells Make Up for make up forever water blend discontinued Boutique some age fighting benefits and a cross matte/! At Make Up for EVER is proud to support Canadian Pro artists with the skin like, thin a... Using the discount associated with your level your health-care provider immediately if you love with more Mindfulness 2022!