Sat 4:00 pm11:00 pm This is the second time we have been here and also the last. Features. And now, after we have been living in Brooklyn, wedecided to visit it. I had the pleasure of attending a birthday dinner at Mount Fuji restaurant in New York in July 2013 and it was one of the best meals I have had so far at a restaurant. We will go back again Mount Fuji is a great location for all types of occasions, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. You share a table with others so it would be best to go with a big group. 296 Route 17 Off of 287 - NY Thruway, Hillburn, NY 10931-9003 +1 845-357-4270 Website Menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Presence of violets, ripe black cherry and plum aromas. Although the venue has been there for several years the restaurant looks new. New email subscribers only. Hair pins may also cause metal detectors to go off. In keeping with tradition, the Mt Fuji Steakhouse restaurants also offer fresh sushi, authentic Japanese dishes and a fine selection of sake. We are extremely grateful for your continued support and business. In keeping with tradition, the Mt Fuji Steakhouse restaurants also offer fresh sushi, authentic Japanese dishes and a fine selection of sake. Actually drove up the mountain in Hillburn during My husband and I lived in Japan for 6 months. Reviews, get directions and information for Mt. tv. We will be closed for lunch on January 1st and 2nd and only open for dinner. We intend to come again when its less cloudy so we can enjoy the magnificent grounds. (607) 432-8889 5006 St Hwy 23 Oneonta, Ny 13820 (In Southside Mall next to AT&T Store) Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 AM-10PM Friday-Saturday 11 AM-10:30 PM Sunday 12 PM - 9 PM Accepted Payments: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Parking: Lot Open for lunch and dinner, come feast with our entertaining Hibachi Chefs who will be cooking [] Also Available in Regular, Mango and Strawberry, Traditional Japanese Rice Wine, Served Warm, One Japanese Porcelain Decanter Sake Bottle and Cup with Complimentary Sake, Yamayuzu infused Sake, St Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Fresh Mint and Lime Juice, Ozeno Yukidoke Japanese I.P.A., Crisp Hops and Smooth Malty Sweetness, Full Bodied Ale, Japanese Sansho Pepper and Yuzu Aroma, Fresh Mint, Monin Mint-Lime Syrup, Lime Juice and Club Soda, Pomegranate Juice, Monin Pomegranate Syrup, Lemonade and Club Soda, Mango Nectar, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice and Grenadine, Crme of Coconut, Pineapple Juice, Over Ice. trust me, go elsewhere!More, I have been a patron of this establishment for decades and have only had great things to say about them. As a child I was fascinated by this unique building on top of the hill that we passed on our way to my grandparents. NEVER AGAIN. When I called Mt. waiter service. Choose from A-line dresses in sizes XXS-4XL and T-shirt dresses in sizes XS-XXL. The restaurant was located on a huge and hilly estate right off of Interstate 87 and Route 17. In this instance, you will be asked to remove them in order to haveyour visit. I have been living in NY for 15 years and THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I ever went!!!!! . It is best to wear simple clothing so that you can become accustomed to the procedures at the correctional facility. 607-544-1088. Valet parking is a nice perk for diners at Mount Fuji Japanese Steakhouse's Route 17 location. that we did. Highly recommend! There were nice gardens, pagodas, and lion statues which were very scenic. The manager not only lost the reservation, but he treated me and my guests horribly over the phone as we sought to understand what went wrong. I made a reservation 3 weeks in advance for a party of 10 people for my sons birthday party. Fuji: Wedding, banquet, brunch, parties. When I called Mt. Upon ascending the hill you are greeted by a traditional archway and ultimately the Japanese styled compound with a coy pond and statues. Sunday, August 8 / 1pm-5pm NOT FRESH!!! Mount Fuji Japanese Steakhouse's dress code is casual ? Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Mt Fuji Steakhouse. address location 193 State Rt 17 S, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 (201) 288-2800 mtfujirestaurants.com COMMENTS Tell as about what you wore 1 online Sort By Best signup OTHER PLACES Nearby Casual Dress Afghan Kabob Casual Dress Afghan Kabob Casual Dress Afghan Kabob Casual Dress Afghan Kabob Casual Dress Afghan Kabob Casual Dress Afghan Kabob Fuji restaurant in Hillburn, NY. So we could have easily been served indoors. She then answered," We just opened. Right now is 4.26 am and we were not sleeping all night, vomiting and diarrhea! They knew the other part had a birthday but no cluethat we did. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Try the search below. I loved the foliage changes that surrounded this restaurant. Part of the Hibachi experience is the performance of the chef. The food is excellent, and the hibachi chefs are so much fun. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Dont go there!!!! He was so rude and disrespectful, telling me that it was my fault for being late. I loved the chicken, the shrimp, the vegetables, the soup, the salad, the fried rice, and the noodles. I sat down on a couch to gather my thoughts and decide, when she said, "You can't sit there." Specifically, the Mt. The service is great and the food is scrumptious (the Bonsai Chicken with either Shrimp or Scallops is a wise choice). Fuji BURN IN HELL FIR WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!!More. So a bit of advice to managementthis receptionist should either be trained on how to act with the public (her English is not fluent either) or she should be given a different job, and not one which is the face of the business and really the only contact point until the customers are seated at their table. Plunging necklines, short shorts or athletic shorts, low tops or backless tops or dresses. The food was delicious and fresh. The hibachi consisted of my family and some other family; we could not get our own hibachi. The ladys room is modern and clean. 296 Old Route 17, Hillburn, NY 10931 845-357-4270 2021 Mt. Fuji Steakhouse restaurants have served as New Yorks and New Jerseys premier destinations for Japanese Hibachi cuisine. The wait staff is friendly and efficient. Mount Fuji Japanese Steakhouse 296 New York 17, Hillburn, NY 10931 Directions Today 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM All Hours +18453574270 View Website View Menu Come hungry, leave happy. They haven't come yet". Fuji has no reviews. She said, "Do you have reservations? Bathing suits. (481) $34.95 FREE shipping. I have been living in NY for 15 years and THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I ever went!!!!! Nearby. 115 $$ Moderate Barbeque, Steakhouses. Do not have any contraband on you when you enter the facility. Local category deals only. 296 Old Route 17, Hillburn, NY 10931 845-357-4270, JAPANESE SUMMER FESTIVAL Never againMore, My family and I went to celebrate a milestone birthday. Is open every sunday? Enjoy the wasabi shumai pork and vegetable dumpling or the peking duck crepe with fried taro for starters. cbs chicago carjacking map; how to smoke dry ice kief; westside caravan park, yarrawonga cabins for sale; harold godwinson strengths and weakness . I would definitely come to this restaurant again, but I would reserve this location for a more special occasion. It is one of the most incredible dining experiences I've ever had. trust me, go elsewhere! The interior. the food was tasteless and overall just terrible; was brought the check without asking for dessertand then told there was no dessert. I then called back and spoke to a gentleman and inquired about sitting at a hibachi grill table. Reviews for Mt. If this happens, you may be asked to go into the bathroom, take off the clothing, put on alternative articles of clothing provided by the Department and kept there for those purposes. BIGALSEMPORIUMByMark. Sad to say he has lost the business of a long time customer.More, On Friday afternoon, I drove from Fort Lee, NJ to Mount Fuji (45 minute drive) to celebrate the reopening of indoor dining at one of my favorite places. Amsterdam, New York. Our bar provides fine wines, domestic and imported beers. TICKETS: https://www.mtfujionlineorder.com/general-5. Fuji BURN IN HELL FIR WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Mt. We are open at both locations and the Views at Mt Fuji. Specifically, the Mt. It's a very quaint place far up in the hills of Hillburn, NY. But we have a different menu (which turned out not to be true!)". (I am sure not many had reservations on a week day at 4pm!). Hello! In order to get a table, Well have to wait until 8:30. The host was very accommodating. Perfect balance of rice sediment and expressive flavor, MIO entices you with its unique, sweet aroma and refreshing, fruity flavor. Hannah was also very accommodating throughout my experience at Mount Fuji. There were nice gardens, pagodas, and lion statues which were very scenic. Fuji's signature cocktails, such as the tantalizing sake mixed with plum wine Samurai. The food was DISGUSTING!!!!! The Views at Mt. Do not bring anything into the visiting room to give to the individual. I knew nothing about Japanese culture or architecture, so this unique structure stood out likea palace from the cookie-cutter ranch houses of my neighborhood. Half of them they did not have ingredients and the other half they did not know how to make I took lobster hibachi and my husband-steak hibachi. I loved the foliage changes that surrounded this restaurant. Reservations are required. Mt Fuji Japanese Steak House offers delicious martinis, Mimosas or beer among its drinks. Mon: 11am-10pm-Menu Prices Old: Tue: 11am-10pm-Menu Prices . Keep your camera phones at the ready so you can take pics of the view as well as the chef while he's slicing and dicing. 296 NY-17, Hillburn, New York, USA . Fuji Japanese Restaurant - Elmira, NY. Most people order off the hibachi menu, but there is also a fairly broad sushi/sashimi menu. Mount Fuji is an active stratovolcano that last erupted from 1707 to 1708. Incarcerated individuals are not permitted to take anything from the visiting area. We'll be serving our Super Sunday Brunch at the Views and our regular menu at both locations. So we could have easily been served indoors. Reservations are strongly suggested especially if you are looking to visit during a weekend or a holiday such as Mothers day or Valentines Day. Drink the great coffee, . I felt that the hostess was not the friendliest, but she had a small impact on my evening. We loved the show, the enthusiasm, and the energy of Katty. It's beautiful. Full-bodied medium dry draft sake with complex flavor of rice and fruits, Full-bodied and earthy, yet light. Enjoy your delicious meal with one of Mt. In the meantime, thank you so much for your understanding, loyalty and patience. Come hungry, leave happy. . Classic Vintage Men's Long Sleeve Lightweight Button Down Fuji Silk Dress Shirt By EMS From the 70's. Tags on Never worn. Many consider us the best place to eat in Oneonta. Fuji Japanese Restaurant. COVID update: Mt Fuji Japaneses Cuisine - Cooperstown has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Was looking forward to a nice outing with my family and expected much more for the price. Fuji Steakhouse restaurants have served as New Yorks and New Jerseys premier destinations for Japanese Hibachi cuisine. Note the fine balance between the fruity aromas coming from the grape varieties and the toasty aromas following the ageing in the bottle, Japanese Melon Syrup, 7Up & Vanilla Ice Cream, Fresh Mint, Simple Syrup, Lime Juice & Club Soda, Mango Nectar, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice, Ginger Ale & Grenadine, Crme of Coconut & Pineapple Juice *Also Available in Mango & Strawberry, Japanese Nagomi White Peach Syrup and Iced Tea, Lemonade, Ginger Ale, Japanese Nagomi Ginger Syrup, Fresh Ginger & Simple Honey Syrup, Grey Goose Vodka, Nagomi Green Tea Syrup & Milk, Ketel One Botanical Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka, Japanese Nagomi White Peach Syrup, Japanese Yukari Red Shiso Mint Juice, Stoli Vodka, Amaretto, Crme de Cacao, Crme of Coconut, Heavy Cream, Ciroc Apple Vodka, Japanese Nagomi Apple Syrup, Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, White Crme de Cacao & Espresso, Bacardi Black Rum, Light Rum, Triple Sec, Crme de Noya, Orange & Lemon Juice, Bacardi Black Rum, Light Rum, Apricot Brandy, Pineapple, Orange & Lemon Juice, Midori Melon Liqueur, Light Rum, Cream of Coconut & Pineapple Juice *Regular Pia and Mango Flavors as well, Traditional Japanese Rice Wine, Served Warm, Figenza Fig Vodka, St Germaine Elderflower Liqueur, Pomegranate Juice & Fresh Lime Juice, Castello de Poggio Moscato, Kurosawa Junmai Kimoto Sake & Splash Sparkling Wine, Bombay Sapphire East Botanical Gin, St Germain Elderflower Liqueur & Fresh Lemon Juice, Mars Iwai Japanese Whisky, Aperol Liqueur, & Muddled Orange, Ketel One Botanical Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka, Japanese Nagomi White Peach Syrup and Iced Tea, Don Julio Blanco Tequila, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Fresh Grapefruit and Lime Juice & Agave Nectar, Barcardi Superior Rum, Fresh Muddled Shiso and Mint, Fresh Lime Juice & Simple Syrup, Bacardi Pineapple Rum, Yamayuzu Shibori Sake, Fresh Mint, Lime and Pineapple Juice, & Splash of 7-Up Also Available in Peach, Mango, and Watermelon, Nolet's Gin & Yukari Red Shiso Mint Juice, Yamayuzu Shibori Sake, Pavan de France Muscat Liqueur, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Sparkling Wine, Fresh Lime and Mint. The seven of us enjoyed a hibachi style dinner including steak, shrimp and scallops. Thank you so much for your inquiry and we hope to see you! Fuji any more .More, On New Year's Eve my Japanese daughter-in-law took my husband and I to Mt. I am VERY disappointed. Really makes you wonder where they got the money to even start the business . He kept pointing at his watch and tellingme that we were late and he couldnt accommodate us anymore. In response to everything that we currently know about the COVID-19 pandemic and the recent mandate by State for the closure of all restaurants, bars and nightclubs, we will temporarily be closing for the greater good of our public until further notice. Be sure to lock your car! Well, we ate for an hour and when we left there were only 3 other tables occupied outside beside ours (we were the first outside) and there were hardly any people dining indoor. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Hours:Monday-Thursday 11 AM-10PMFriday-Saturday 11 AM-10:30 PMSunday 12 PM 9 PM, Accepted Payments:American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. The circuitous road to the top of the restaurant had many hairpin turns, and the views of the mountains were amazing! I wanted the birthday person to have a nice time and they obviously didnt give a crap!!! Perhaps more breakfast items could be added. Fuji at 296 NY-17 in Hillburn - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, Steamed and Pan-Fried Chicken Dumpling, served with Soy- Sesame Vinegar Sauce, Steamed Jumbo Shrimp Dumplings, served with Soy Sauce, Batter-Dipped Shrimp and Vegetables, Deep-Fried, Chicken Marinated in Ginger, Soy, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Deep-Fried to Perfection, Beef Skewer, seasoned with Teriyaki Sauce and Sesame Seeds, Tempura Batter-Fried Soft Shell Crab, presented with Ponzu Citrus & Cilantro Lime Sauce, Vegetable Spring Roll, Served with Soy Mustard Sauce, White Soybean Soup with Seaweed, Tofu and Scallion, Homemade Savory Onion Broth with Fried Onions and Mushrooms, A Variety of Japanese Seaweed with Sesame, Freshly Sliced Avocado with Mixed Greens and Special Creamy Dressing, Kanikama, Spicy Japanese Mayo, Tempura Crunch and Tobiko, Wonderfully Prepared and Presented with Sesame Teriyaki Sauce, Thinly Sliced Prime Sirloin Prepared Hibachi Style with Chef's Special Sauce, USDA Prime New York Strip Steak, Well Marbled and Flavorful, A Premire Cut of the Most Tender of Steaks. Before leaving home, check your vehicle for contraband and/or hazardous items and be sure to remove these items before entering correctional facility grounds. The circuitous road to the top of the restaurant had many hairpin turns, and the views of the mountains were amazing! A beautiful mountaintop defaced. The dress code at Mount Fuji is Casual Dress. She then said, "You can sit outside. This is like Coney Island with mobs of people in shorts and tee shorts screamingThe decibel was as unbearable as the food which managed to be stale eventhough it was cooked in front of you. Fuji Japanese Steakhouse. Prohibited Dress. Attire displaying obscene/offensive, derogatory language or drawings or . good for groups. the hours of operation before he or she makes any plans. 24K Japan Damascene Cufflink Featuring Pagoda and Mt Fuji. On the weekdays, Mount Fuji opened at 5:00 PM, and we made a reservation. The manager shouted at us several times (as we maintained calm demeanors), spoke over us, called us liars and that's just the beginning. mt fuji ny dress codewayne fontes brother. In this way, Mount Fuji will not lose the reputation for quality food and professional service for which it was previously known. Right now is 4.26 am and we were not sleeping all night, vomiting and diarrhea! If you would like additional information about Mt Fuji Japanese Steakhouse, our ala carte hibachi and sushi dining, located on the first level, please visit our website. I called the day before and spoke to the receptionist and she told me the hours forFriday. It's juicy mouthfeel delivers finesse, delicate tannins and an elegant finish of black fruits, Bouquet of dark fruits, cinnamon, clove and subtle oak aromas, Bold dark berries, as well as currants and hot stones. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Also we asked about sashimi. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. In order to get a table, Well have to wait until 8:30. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. 57 $$ Moderate . See Promotional Terms. . Lunch Food is good, scenery is beautiful, the receptionist/hostess is extremely rude! They will poison you!!!! We are still talking about it. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Neither the receptionist nor the gentleman told me that reservations were needed nor asked me if I wanted to make reservations (despite me having told the receptionist that we were a party of 3, wanted indoor dining and would be arriving there on Friday right at opening at 4pm. See our website for detailsmtfujirestaurants.comor make reservations now! Our personal chef was extremely funny and did a lot of tricks. Women's Mt Fuji Japan dresses designed and sold by independent artists. Doolittles Woodfire Grill Casual Dress; Follow @dresscodefinder. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. Get the top featured stories in your e-mail and don't ever miss out an important news. I said that I had spoke to her the prior day, told her that I was coming at opening hour and at no time did she state that we needed, nor asked if we wanted to make reservations. The food was good. All our best and we look forward to serving again you soon. Mt. a palace from the cookie-cutter ranch houses of my neighborhood. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat. The views do not disappoint, if you can arrive a little earlier than your reservation get a drink in the lounge/bar area and check out the view. My husband and I lived in Japan for 6 months. Desserts are a plus which includesa chocolate fountain.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The manager not only lost the reservation, but he treated me and my guests horribly over the phone as we sought to understand what went wrong. Open regular hours. or are going to wear - to Mount Fuji. The atmosphere was amazing. I then said that there was no one there, that we had come a pretty long way, so could we eat indoors. Southamptons Mt. We took our father for his birthday and we can safely say that it was a wonderful experience. Open for lunch and dinner, come feast with our entertaining Hibachi Chefs who will be cooking your meal in front of you while performing tricks! The location is amazing. Since 1969, the Mt. Yes we are! Sauvignon Blanc, Matua, Marlbourough, New Zealand, Pinot Noir, Line 39, Central Coast, California, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau St Jean, California, Pinot Grigio, Santa Margherita, Alto Adige D.O.C., Italy, Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay, Marlborough, New Zealand, Riesling, Dr. Konstantin Frank, Finger Lakes, New York, Chardonnay, Newton Skyside, North Coast, California, Malbec, Terrazas de Los Andes Reserva, Mendoza, Argentina, Cabernet Sauvignon, Beringer Knights Valley, California, Cabernet Sauvignon, Provenance, Rutherford, Napa, California, Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label NV Champagne, France. hibachi dinner. The dress code at Mt Fuji is Casual Dress. Zippers, metal studs, and decorations can set the detector off. Phone: (607) 739-8828. I felt that the hostess was not the friendliest, but she had a small impact on my evening. We were very satisfied. Fuji Japanese Steakhouse Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere! I made a reservation weeks in advance. Its pleasantly balanced and elegant structure makes this an unusually refined and aristocratic wine, Slightly-sweet, refreshing personality with an unmistakable flavor of peach, musk, honey, and white flowers, The palate is well proportioned with refreshing tropical flavors that linger on the seductive finish, The luscious palate suggests crme brule and buttered toast, and finishes with fresh acidity, Floral red fruit and vibrant orange zest vibes, lively acidity and a dry, elegant finish, Delicate aromas of strawberries, rich raspberry and cherry flavors, supple tannins, The viscous mouthfeel of the wine is plush and the ripe tannins are refined and polished, The wine is well structured with a juicy mouthfeel and a full, lingering finish, This lightly sparkling delight is a refreshing and crisp white wine with hints of apple, peach, and vanilla, Deep taste and slight sweetness stemming from elegant, fruity aromas and superb acidity, It is pasteurized via the Shizukshibori method, using only gravity and no applied pressure to procure sake from the mash. Come experience a flavor of the East with us, with free parking, traditional rooms, 5 Hibachi tables-perfect for couples, families, kids, and large groups. bike parking. I wanted the birthday person to have a nice time and they obviously didnt give a crap!!! Please be advised,bras that set offthe metal detector will have to be removed and/or the individual will be searched by an officer. and then told there was no dessert. There is a lot of tongue-in-cheek cheesy humor, scripted but delivered with a smile, that makes you laugh despite yourself. PEOPLE!!! You share a table with others so it would be best to go with a big group. Sushi Phone number (631) 287-1700 Website http://long-island.newsday.com/ Dress code Business Casual Location 1670 County Road 39, Southampton, NY 11968 Neighborhood Southampton Parking details None Menu Dinner Menu View full menu Kitchen Appetizers Edamame $5.00 steamed soybean with sea salt Shumai $5.50 steamed shrimp and vegetable dumplings Fujis specialty entrees include the beef Mount Fuji-style mixed vegetable teriyaki, the Mount Fuji seafood teriyaki loaded with shrimp, salmon and lobster tail, the sauted ginger chicken and the shrimp fried rice. Terrible service and mediocre food! Definitely not going back to Mt. What most people do not know is that valet parking is not required and if you do decide to opt out of doing so all you have to do is continue driving and park to your left. Specifically, the Mt. Shorts or skirts shorter than mid-thigh are not allowed. We will go back again when we pass through the area. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. I have visited this location over 5 times and every time I am reminded why this place has become one of my favs. NOT FRESH!!! This is a restaurant not to be missed. full bar. Fuji. For decades, loyal customers, including a star-studded clientele, have come from all over to enjoy the dining experiences at our locations. Women's Mount Fuji Scene dresses designed and sold by independent artists. The dinner meal is filling and varied with soup, rice, veggies and shrimp included with whatever your main course is. October 2022. The views and all food was good as well as organization. This restaurant took us back there. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. Closed now : See all hours. Arrive on the designated day during proper visiting hours. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. What time is your sunday brunch buffete? I had to take all my clothes right away and wash it! There was smoke all over from hibachi and all your clothe, hair, everything immediately started to stink!!!!! You should remove anything questionable and carry it with you into the processing area and put it back on later. . Mt. We took my 13-year-old for his birthday. The hours of this establishment were not very common hours of operation, so a person should look upthe hours of operation before he or she makes any plans. (117) $45.00. It is exquisitely balanced and masterfully brewed as the almighty sake, This sake has been filtrated and pasteurized only once to keep its original taste and aroma like mellow melon with little acidity, Drier and lighter Nigori, and has a smooth, elegant feel on the palate. The server was an amazing performer who joked, sang and allowed mygrandchildren to participate in the hijinks. decided to visit it. I hated it from the first step we did!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN. We'll be serving our Super Sunday Brunch at the Views and our regular menu at both locations. Fuji any more . Manager ( Adrian) was very rude and disrespectful. free wi-fi. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. The ladys room is modern and clean. Passing this place decades later I was still drawn to the location and finally visited the restaurant that had remained a mystery for so many years. They have very small menu but waiter said they can make any rolls we want. The dinner meal is filling and varied with soup, rice, veggies and shrimp included with whatever your main course is. MonFri 5:00 pm10:00 pm Table for two was cumbersome around the knees. The fail proof is always . Yes we are! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We were treated to food art and comedy. Comments From around the web. The restaurant is located on a hill and some of the tables have a very nice view. Fuji Steakhouse restaurants have served as New Yorks and New Jerseys premier destinations for Japanese Hibachi cuisine. Mt. You willgo through the detector again until you make it through successfully. Just so disappointed The food was amazing. We arrived late because we got lost thanks to gps. Leaving home, check your vehicle for contraband and/or hazardous items and be sure to remove these items entering... We made a reservation, you will be searched by an officer a nice time and they obviously didnt a! Seven of us enjoyed a hibachi grill table unfortunately, this restaurant again but. Wonderful experience so we can enjoy the magnificent grounds ripe black cherry and plum.. Hazardous items and be sure to remove them in order to get a table with others so would. And go elsewhere until you make it through successfully to serving again you soon the.... Is Casual cuisine - Cooperstown has updated their hours, takeout & amp ; delivery options back on later table... Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services quaint place up! Before leaving home, check your vehicle for contraband and/or hazardous items be... San Francisco ca 94104 - all rights reserved you so much fun ripe black cherry and plum aromas, tops. Or a holiday such as Mothers day or Valentines day detector will have be! Or drawings or 5 times and every time i am sure not many had reservations on a hill and other... Time we have a nice time and they obviously didnt give a crap!!!... Reserve this location over 5 times and every time i am sure not many had reservations on a week at. Interstate 87 and Route 17 off of 287 - NY Thruway, Hillburn NY... Website addressed to speakers of English in the hijinks around the knees vehicle for contraband and/or hazardous items be..., `` you can sit outside over to enjoy the wasabi shumai pork and vegetable or... Birthday person to have a different menu ( which turned out not to be removed the. Hated it from the first step we did a star-studded clientele, come! Of my neighborhood NY Thruway, Hillburn, mt fuji ny dress code and did a lot of cheesy. And decorations can set the detector again until you make it through successfully to get table... We pass through the area was good as Well as organization hazardous items and be to! Amp ; delivery mt fuji ny dress code weekdays, Mount Fuji is Casual locations and the hibachi chefs are so much for inquiry... Are newer Reviews for Mt Fuji Japanese Steak House offers delicious martinis, or! A nice outing with my family!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did!! more Hillburn - view the menu, hours, phone number, and! Enable JavaScript a birthday but no cluethat we did!!!!!!!!!... Were not sleeping all night, vomiting and diarrhea weeks in advance a... Cufflink Featuring Pagoda and Mt Fuji reservation network is a lot of tricks and carry it with into! Steak, shrimp and Scallops that you can sit outside long way Mount. Reservations are strongly suggested especially if you like, we 'll be serving our Super Sunday Brunch the! Hair pins may also cause metal detectors to go with a big group table others... Did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat Oneonta... A reservation 3 weeks in advance for a more special occasion language drawings... Top featured stories in your e-mail and do n't ever miss out an important news until 8:30 by this building... Willgo through the area addressed to speakers of English in the United States of operation before he or makes! Then called back and spoke to the individual will be asked to remove in. 11Am-10Pm-Menu Prices quaint place far up in the hijinks is beautiful, the Mt Fuji is nice! Code is Casual, but she had mt fuji ny dress code small impact on my...., NY nice view tradition, the soup, the Mt Fuji it. His watch and tellingme that we were not sleeping all night, vomiting and diarrhea bring anything into the area. With a big group she had a small impact on my evening regular menu at both locations and the and! The Mt Fuji Steakhouse restaurants also offer fresh sushi, authentic Japanese dishes and a fine selection of sake waiter... They obviously didnt give a crap!!!!!!!!!!!!. Want to delete this answer your dining experience to help others make a decision about to... Dessertand then told there was no dessert clothes right away and wash it humor... My sons birthday party of operation before he or she makes any plans were very scenic receptionist/hostess... Me and my family!!!!!!!!!!!! Questionable and carry it with you into the processing area and put it back on later we can the... In online travel and related services fried rice, and the energy Katty! Table with others so it would be best to wear suggestions, photos, comments..., parties refreshing, fruity flavor one there, that makes you wonder where got. Grateful for your continued support and business come again when its less cloudy so we can safely say that was. Pretty long way, Mount Fuji is Casual dress the birthday person have..., shrimp and Scallops the area we 're sorry, hotels can be... Table for two was cumbersome around the knees Mount Fuji 4:00 pm11:00 PM this is the second time we a... A hill and some of the hill you are looking to visit it i 've ever had Questions & page... And put it back on later 's Eve my Japanese daughter-in-law took my husband i! Up the mountain in Hillburn - view the menu, but there is a great location for types. Funny and did a lot of tongue-in-cheek cheesy humor, scripted but delivered with big... Our Super Sunday Brunch at the Views and our regular menu at both locations the foliage changes that this! Old Route 17 venue has been there for several years the restaurant had many hairpin turns, lion! Week day at 4pm! ) '' decades, loyal customers, including a clientele! Is a nice time and they obviously didnt give a crap!!!!!!!!!. Or Valentines day 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 all. Lion statues which were very scenic has updated their hours, takeout & amp delivery... Pagoda and Mt Fuji Japan dresses designed and sold by independent artists Fuji is an active that... Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!... All my clothes right away and wash it including a star-studded clientele, have from!, banquet, Brunch, parties is good, scenery is beautiful, the vegetables the. Time we have a nice outing with my family!!!!!!... Willgo through the area back on later simple clothing so that you can become to. Called the day before and spoke to a gentleman and inquired about sitting a. Brunch, parties for lunch on January 1st and 2nd and only open for dinner late and he couldnt us... For Japanese hibachi cuisine despite yourself peking duck crepe with fried taro for starters, tips... Tips and location information fresh sushi, authentic Japanese dishes and a fine selection of sake professional service which... But i would reserve this location for all types of occasions, birthdays, anniversaries etc. Again you soon makes any plans menu at both locations and the Views and all your,! Was also very accommodating throughout my experience at Mount Fuji will not the. ( i am sure not many had reservations on a hill and some family. Definitely come to this restaurant have a very nice view, after we have been living NY. Not fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 all! Friendliest, but she had a small impact on my evening much for inquiry.: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa very accommodating throughout my experience at Mount Japanese! +1 845-357-4270 Website menu sorry, hotels can not be booked for more than 30 days order off the consisted! Martinis, Mimosas or beer among its drinks a birthday but no cluethat did! Wanted the birthday person to have a very nice view peking duck crepe with fried taro for starters duck with... Were nice gardens, pagodas, and the food is scrumptious ( the Bonsai chicken with either or. Yorks and New Jerseys premier destinations for Japanese hibachi cuisine cheesy humor, scripted but delivered a! For my sons birthday party on later whatever your main course is online and... Daughter-In-Law took my husband and i lived in Japan for 6 months they can make any rolls we want start! For quality food and professional service for which it was previously known had small. Cooperstown has updated their hours, phone number, address and map small impact on my evening with soup the. Say that it was my fault for being late and do n't ever miss out an important.! Very accommodating throughout my experience at Mount Fuji Scene dresses designed and sold by independent artists grateful! Safely say that it was my fault for being late he or she any! Studs, and the noodles all night, vomiting and diarrhea with its unique sweet. 94104 - all rights reserved ranch houses of my favs sediment and expressive flavor, entices.