All served up with a tasty red wine. Squid risotto good, octopus not sure, cod not sure, lobster linguine ok. sharing plates, with both an italian and a moorish twist. more, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Dishoom Shoreditch: Loved it - See 4,049 traveler reviews, 1,101 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Lunch at Urbanspace Vanderbilt and dinner at Cosme - Hot Dinners in New York 2016 day 3 . I dont tend to leave reviews but I believe that this restaurant really deserves it. 9781509874408 book depository. V embarrassing. Proprietor/chef Jon Lawson and his crew were on top form, as usual Review. Heard so many good things about Popolo so tied it in with a visit to London. FOR ME, AN EXTREMELY PLEASANT SURPRISE OF A FIND. Shoreditch, Clerkenwell; Soho, Fitzrovia, Covent Garden; King's Cross, Bloomsbury; Westminster, Strand, Victoria; East London; North London; South London; West London; Gastroblog. Heard so many good things about Popolo so tied it in with a visit to London. Everything was cooked to perfection with some incredible flavours. The sole was my favorite thing on their menu. It's Shoreditch so anything goes. Everything is very tasty and beautifully designed. Pachamama East. I think you MUST book. Thank youMore, Amazing seafood and pasta restaurant, we took seafood dishes and all of them without exception were super delicious. From what we ate (very little because we wanted to leave) the food was relatively tasty. V embarrassing. Hi there, we are closed on Sunday, we are open fro Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 11pm. 5 plates of well portioned food, wines and dessert all for a little under 140. sharing plates, with both an italian and a moorish twist. We cook 100% home made. The warm, crunch-coated foil to a cool, creamy canvas. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. everything else is sweet too. Best alternatives sites to Cecconisshoreditch.com - Check our similar list based on world rank and monthly visits only on Xranks. Tiny little restaurant just off Great Eastern Street in Old St. You can book to eat at the kitchen bar or at one of their tables upstairs but its all quite cosy and tight (not a problem!) We cook Italian inspired creative little plates with Middle Eastern and Moorish influences. They recommend around 3 dishes per person andMore. Calamari were good. Beyond the overcrowding, the noise in the restaurant was unbearable, no, it's not because we're older (relatively) and the crowd is "young" but because of the terrible acoustics and small space into which people are crammed. Go hungry because full menu is big. socks off ( love watching work), the octopus was sublime, we will be back." Location and contact 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England Shoreditch 0.6 miles from Brick Lane Website Email +44 20 7729 4299 Improve this listing We were sat at the kitchen counter and took advices from the chefs who were all incredibly friendly and lovely. We have a small kitchen where our chefs love to work with both the best of seasonal British and Italian produce. John (head chef) was also great and made you feel very welcome, whilst recommending some fantastic dishes!! Claimed. Bad service with rude waitress. Site Web. The most beautiful places in London: Shoreditch, Barbican Conservatory, and more. Would I go back? - See 4,049 traveler reviews, 1,101 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Both service and food were incredible, from the minute we stepped in we felt looked after. Vis en zeevruchten, Brits Menu "Vis hangt over het bord" . Dinner with a bird's eye view of the neighborhood, Very good cosy restaurant in the middle of shoreditch. Every dish was really delicious and they came one at a time which was lovelyMore, Last week, I returned from out of town to dine at Popolo for the first time since just before the lockdown in March and enjoyed another very good meal. Opslaan. Good service. The sole was my favorite thing on their menu. 296 reviews Closed today. The reviews that I had read were pretty spectacular with some describing it as one of the most brilliant Italian restaurants to open in London in ages. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Wine and Beer, There are newer reviews for Popolo Shoreditch. Had the privilege of sitting at the bar during dinner and everyone had great recommendations. Service excellent - food was really good - drinks were of the standard that you would expect. I dont tend to leave reviews but I believe that this restaurant really deserves it. Dont be put off with how tiny the venue is, trust me the food is worth it, Really nice cosy restaurant with good service. The British capital sparkles on New Years Eve with many classic celebrations and a few surprises. I actually stood. There was just something that stopped me giving it a five - perhaps it was because you felt a little cramped. Loved the angnolotti, the octopus, and the desserts, get all the desserts! This place serves up pastas and incredible small plates. Travellers who viewed Popolo Shoreditch also viewed. The most beautiful places in London: Shoreditch, Barbican Conservatory, and more. And thats just a snack. Upvote 2 Downvote Daren Williams February 3, 2018 Modern Italian tapas - small sharing plates, about 2-3 per person. Menu Big Mamma restaurants are laid-back trattoria serving the most authentic Italian food. It was date night and I was unbelievably excited to try out Popolo in Shoreditch. Will definitely return another time! Chef Jon Lawson has a knach for spices and is very skilled on fresh pastas (made on the premises) which he proposes in classic Italian recipes. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Friendly and efficient staff. Bad service with rude waitress. Overall a 10 out of 10 and we will definitely be back.More. Share. No.More, First time for me here at Popolo, a truly excellent restaurant, small, welcoming. The Chef is so creative and the food was mouth watering. Thank you! E-mail. The restaurant is tapas style so dont bring anyone you dont like cuzyou have to share More. Hi, can you book a table or is it walk in only? Its a premium olive, gutsy and briny. As I was with two work colleagues fromMore. Usual sharing tapas dishes you find everywhere in London these days. Thank youMore, Amazing seafood and pasta restaurant, we took seafood dishes and all of them without exception were super delicious. For the food we had the crispy olives, the squid, cod and nduja, ox cheek and crab linguine. We were very excited when we heard that Popolo would open up for takeaway and deliveries as we have been enjoying their food since the beginning andMore, At first glance, Popolos typical menu seemed too esoteric for my simple tastes. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Have a seat at the beautiful open kitchen counter for a glimpse of the action. Incredible food & service. Armed with expectations, I made my way after work to meet my husband. 6,547 followers. Embodying the Dirty Bones spirit, the Shoreditch branch of this beloved branch offers classic comfort food with a twist such as the 'MacDaddy' - a double brisket and dry-aged steak burger with pulled-beef short ribs, mac and cheese and espresso-spike barbecue sauce - with a side of fries of course. Incredible food and would highly recommend! In conclusion, if you are looking for a really noisy, crowded and very expensive place - this is the choice. Main Menu - Shoreditch - Lahpet Main Menu - Shoreditch Small Plates Fritters - 3.5 each / 10 platter (A-Kyaw) (V/GF) Mandalay (Kidney Bean & Ginger) Split Pea | Shan Tofu Lahpet Thohk - 9.5 (Tea Leaf Salad) (GF) (OPT-V) Pickled Tea | Double Fried Beans | Cabbage Tomato | Chilli | Dried Shrimp Sesame Seeds | Garlic Oil | Peanuts Ginger Salad From what we ate (very little because we wanted to leave) the food was relatively tasty. The menu takes inspiration from the regions and the seasons. A place is small, so reservation is recommended. Beyond the overcrowding, the noise in the restaurant was unbearable, no, it's not because we're older (relatively) and the crowd is "young" but because of the terrible acoustics and small space into which people are crammed. Ever. I actually stood. Class n 468 sur 25 199 Restaurants Londres. A 1,0 km de Brick Lane. Small, cozy, easygoing. I think you MUST book. Small producers, authenticity and a lot of character. Not a great experience. redemption book ucc ucc1 ucc financing statement alex. In conclusion, if you are looking for a really noisy, crowded and very expensive place - this is the choice. Not a very original concept. Would I go back? Their natural wine selection list is amazing, we were recommended one which did notdisappoint. we will definitely be back! Thanks, Euston / Kings Cross /St Pancras Accommodation, Trafalgar Square / Embankment Accommodation, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Covent Garden. Skimmed concrete floors and exposed brick walls give this restaurant a utilitarian feel; sit at the counter and chat to the chefs as they work. Are you sure you want to delete this question? No.More, First time for me here at Popolo, a truly excellent restaurant, small, welcoming. Dishoom Shoreditch. I think you MUST book. everything else is sweet too. Start Free One Week Trial Carpe Diem! We sat upstairs by the window as we ordered. You cant help but feel the owners are being a bit greedy the tables up stairs are crammed in and they operate a 90m rather thanMore, Unfortunately, harassed about how long we had to eat while still taking our coats off on arrival. Get quick answers from Popolo Shoreditch staff and past visitors. Heard so many good things about Popolo so tied it in with a visit to London. Hi, can you book a table or is it walk in only? Join us to see what's hot in London this week; to explore all of the recommendations & ideas stored within The Nudge's website and members' app; and to start making the most of life in London today. Visiting London? Suvlaki Shoreditch. . Thanks, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, British Restaurants with Private Dining in Soho, Groups Restaurants in Paddington / Maida Vale, Seafood Restaurants in East End / East London. The food was next level! We had an incredible dinner at Popolo last night. As a singleton,More, As restaurant/food experiences go, Popolo is outstanding. Listen up, peeps. There was just something that stopped me giving it a five - perhaps it was because you felt a little cramped. Small producers, authenticity and a lot of character. we will definitely be back! had better food elsewhere in the city. Skimmed concrete floors and exposed brick walls give this restaurant a utilitarian feel; sit at the counter and chat to the chefs as they work. Pizza East: Back on track - See 1,497 traveller reviews, 333 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Fantastic food and amazing service. We were lucky enough to be seated at the kitchen bar, seeing the food being cooked andMore, The food was delicious but very expensive ( the cheapest bottle of wine is 34). Shoreditch Perfect For: Casual Weeknight Dinner Catching Up With Mates Date Night Drinking Good Wine Drinks & A Light Bite 232 Shoreditch High Street, London View Website Earn 3X Points Between jiaozi, momos, pierogis, manti, knedle, ravioli and, well, who knows how many more, you're rarely left wanting when it comes to a dumpling in London. Small producers, authenticity and a lot of character. Visiting London? Usual sharing tapas dishes you find everywhere in London these days. Last time i saw it, it was packed! Hi there, we are closed on Sunday, we are open fro Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 11pm. That said, it's the 'Hardcore Italian' titled section of the menu that falls a little flat when compared to some of the less classic pairings off the grill. Overall a 10 out of 10 and we will definitely be back. Creative little plates inspired by regional Italy and with a moorish twist. Don't miss out on this list of the most beautiful places in the British capital, from Hyde Park to Shoreditch. Calamari were good. The prices are fairly high but I think just about get your moneys worth given its right in themiddle of shoreditch and the quality is very good.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. No.More, First time for me here at Popolo, a truly excellent restaurant, small, welcoming. Anyway, the food. Creative little plates inspired by regional Italy and with a moorish twist. V embarrassing. The staff made the night by taking out a birthday cake and singing happy birthday. Not one bad dish out of many that we had! For night prefix menu 52/person. middle of shoreditch and the quality is very good. Immediately. Popolo Shoreditch. V embarrassing. It should be noted the sourness of the waitress who apparently noticed how we felt. So if youre with someone who pays for the emergency aisle on Easyjet, consider the tables upstairs. Sitio web. The menu's been given a distinctly stronger Parisian slant here, like cheese and wine-drenched scallops and confit chicken skewers; all designed to share alongside a bottle of good wine. They have a lovely counter downstairs with more seating upstairs when we arrived the place was pretty empty but it quickly filled up. Its hugely overpriced and some pretty average wines are extortionately expensive. surprised (to say the least) that it is not even possible to sit (we are average people). This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We sat upstairs by the window as we ordered. Dinner with a bird's eye view of the neighborhood, Very good cosy restaurant in the middle of shoreditch. Dont be put off with how tiny the venue is, trust me the food is worth it, Really nice cosy restaurant with good service. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Seasonal ingredients, sustainable seafood, low-intervention wines. At Popolo, they marinade the meat for up to two days, so the juices are 'drawn out, then all the way back in again'. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The menu of Popolo Shoreditch suggested by Sluurpy users Info Stay updated about Popolo Shoreditch's offers Sluurpy's certification Make a reservation Order online Find the best restaurant in London Description Cuisine Vegan Options Vegetarian Friendly Mediterranean Italian Gluten Free Options Restrictions sharing plates, with both an italian and a moorish twist. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hand roll fresh pasta for every service. We are a small independent restaurant cooking food for the people and visitors of Shoreditch. Its hugely overpriced and some pretty average wines are extortionately expensive. In fact, all were exceptional! I had the best risotto ever even tho I made it a bit difficult for the kitchen, and the almond cake was super nice asMore, It was an absolute treat to be able to enjoy the delicious flavours from Popolo Shoreditch at home. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. V embarrassing. great dishes, best Lobster spaghetti ever and also the Scallops..buteverything else is sweet too. Willno doubt be back.More. Good service. Their natural wine selection list is amazing, we were recommended one which did notdisappoint. 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England +44 20 7729 4299 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours MICHELIN See all (113) Ratings and reviews 4.5 296 of 15,547 Travellers' Choice 2022 MICHELIN View more on MICHELIN Guide RATINGS Food Service Value Food and ambience Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options Seasonal produce treated with minimum fuss. A 0,4 km de Passo Restaurant We are a small independent restaurant cooking food for the people and visitors of Shoreditch. Even a simple grilled bavette terrific value at 12 was that little bit special. I had the agnolotti, crispy olives and the panna cotta. Good service. Have a seat at the beautiful open kitchen counter for a glimpse of the action. The staff made the night by taking out a birthday cake and singing happy birthday. Natural and low intervention wines. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit! From what we ate (very little because we wanted to leave) the food was relatively tasty. We were lucky enough to be seated at the kitchen bar, seeing the food being cooked andMore, The food was delicious but very expensive ( the cheapest bottle of wine is 34). Co-founded by husband and wife team Barry and Patricia Hilton and inspired by their travels in the region, they're setting down with a permanent restaurant in South Kensington. We have a downstairs bar overlooking our open kitchen. Hand roll fresh pasta for every service. Tasty pastas and a bottle of natural wine. 296 reviews #350 of 15,555 Restaurants in London $$ - $$$ Italian Mediterranean Vegetarian Friendly 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England +44 20 7729 4299 Website Menu Open now : 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM MICHELIN See all (113) Ratings and reviews 4.5 296 of 15,555 Travelers' Choice 2022 MICHELIN View more on MICHELIN Guide RATINGS Food Service "Had the octopus, crab pasta, nettle and goats cheese ravioli and the burrata." "Amazing restaurant" ". surprised (to say the least) that it is not even possible to sit (we are average people). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 01 October 2016 This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. I tried the wild hare ragu dish for the first time and found it to be very tasty. 91-92 Great Eastern Street, Londres EC2A 3HZ Inglaterra +44 7908 917868 Site + Incluir horrios. The Breakfast Club. In conclusion, if you are looking for a really noisy, crowded and very expensive place - this is the choice.More. merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor approprie pour votre pays ou rgion dans le menu droulant. A mate coaxed into joining him and Im so glad that he did. ), then you need a server thats, you know, around. 4 048 avis. You cant help but feel the owners are being a bit greedy the tables up stairs are crammed in and they operate a 90m rather thanMore, Unfortunately, harassed about how long we had to eat while still taking our coats off on arrival. The Bike Shed. The western front of the edgy East End, Shoreditch is, Shoreditch, but because it shares a border with The, Hart Shoreditch Hotel London, Curio Collection by Hilton. Friendly and efficient staff. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. An absolute must go in Shoreditch. Popolo Shoreditch is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England. Greg gave us a warm welcome, recommended the right amount of plates to order and was very attentive throughout our stay. Immediately a pleasant welcome .. we were seated in front of the kitchen, the very kind girl explained their concept to us. Hoxton Grill. I was fortunate enough to sit at the bar early in the evening. surprised (to say the least) that it is not even possible to sit (we are average people). Very casual. Dinner with a bird's eye view of the neighborhood, Very good cosy restaurant in the middle of shoreditch. It was due to the good reviews also in the pictures the place looks very good. Thanks, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, British Restaurants with Private Dining in Soho, Large groups Restaurants in Paddington / Maida Vale, Seafood Restaurants in East End / East London. we will definitely be back! Dishoom Shoreditch. It should be noted the sourness of the waitress who apparently noticed how we felt. London. Very casual. We were blown away, the quality of the food and wine is outstanding. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Its very small and we had to sit v close to a couple and listen to every single word they said. One of the finest dining experiences of my life! Crab pasta was literally to die for Perfect for intimate meals with friends or elegant functions with a twist, sit back, relax and share in the ultimate dining indulgence at Popolo. . Plate Restaurant, Bar and Bake. 5 plates of well portioned food, wines and dessert all for a little under 140. Bad service with rude waitress. We were blown away, the quality of the food and wine is outstanding. 2 089 avis . Bad service with rude waitress. We weresurprised (to say the least) that it is not even possible to sit (we are average people). We just kept ordering more. In conclusion, if you are looking for a really noisy, crowded and very expensive place - this is the choice. the shawshank redemption 1994 imdb. . Dinner with a bird's eye view of the neighborhood, Very good cosy restaurant in the middle of shoreditch. Get quick answers from Popolo Shoreditch staff and past visitors. had better food elsewhere in the city. 0,08 km . Mejorar este perfil. Last time i saw it, it was packed! Good service. Tasty pastas and a bottle of natural wine. I actually stood. I actually stood. So pleased to have managed to book a table. A place is small, so reservation is recommended. Its very small and we had to sit v close to a couple and listen to every single word they said. Shoreditch. Hi there, we are closed on Sunday, we are open fro Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 11pm. Service is perfect with a smile. Veja todas (1) Blacklock Shoreditch. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. From what we ate (very little because we wanted to leave) the food was relatively tasty. One of the finest dining experiences of my life! Review. Its hugely overpriced and some pretty average wines are extortionately expensive. . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 296 Reviews London, England . You have to have reservation for this restaurant otherwise you most likely wont have a table. Book your Popolo Shoreditch reservation on Resy. Visiting London? great dishes, best Lobster spaghetti ever and also the Scallops..buteverything else is sweet too. Troy Bar Tripadvisor: had better food elsewhere in the city. We arrived on time. Skimmed concrete floors and exposed brick walls give this restaurant a utilitarian feel; sit at the counter and chat to the chefs as they work. We were sat at the kitchen counter and took advices from the chefs who were all incredibly friendly and lovely. I dont tend to leave reviews but I believe that this restaurant really deserves it. It should be noted the sourness of the waitress who apparently noticed how we felt. Overall a 10 out of 10 and we will definitely be back.More. we will definitely be back! PRICE RANGE 497 - 994 CUISINES Asian, Vietnamese, Fast food Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly View all details meals, features, about Location and contact 332 Old Street, London EC1V 9DR England Shoreditch 0.9 km from Brick Lane Website Email +44 20 7739 1164 Improve this listing Reviews (76) Write a review Traveller rating Excellent 29 Bad service with rude waitress. 54-56 Great Eastern St London EC2A 3QR Transport: Shoreditch High Street Overground Price: Dinner for two with drinks and service: around 95. We arrived at 7.15 and had to vacate by 9pm so 75 minutes, in fact. Hi there, we are closed on Sunday, we are open fro Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 11pm. I am an Italian who lived in London for 22 years and I must say I havehad better food elsewhere in the city. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Popolo 26 Rivington Street, Shoreditch, East London, EC2A 3DU View On Map 0207 729 4299 Visit Website The steak is then chargrilled and sliced, laying bare its shimmering ruby. 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England. The restaurant is tapas style so dont bring anyone you dont like cuzyou have to share More. Just about enough for two people. Closed now : See all hours. Closed now : See all hours. Very casual. For the food we had the crispy olives, the squid, cod and nduja, ox cheek and crab linguine. Its time for dessert! but I thought about it. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. . It's Shoreditch so anything goes. Skimmed concrete floors and exposed brick walls give this restaurant a utilitarian feel; sit at the counter and chat to the chefs as they work. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? we will definitely be back! Salvar. Its very small and we had to sit v close to a couple and listen to every single word they said. Amliorez cette page. Amliorez cette page. The service was very friendly and accommodating. Italian Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking. more. Creative little plates inspired by regional Italy and with a moorish twist. The Big Newsletter DAI ! Beyond the overcrowding, the noise in the restaurant was unbearable, no, it's not because we're older (relatively) and the crowd is "young" but because of the terrible acoustics and small space into which people are crammed. The kitchen has the small-plates creativity of Bocca di Lupo, the commitment to ingredient quality of the River Caf and the borrow-from-the-Med-and-Middle East approach of Morito. The sole was my favorite thing on their menu. Get quick answers from Popolo Shoreditch staff and past visitors. Crab pasta was literally to die for Meilleurs Tapas Shoreditch (Londres) : Lire 12 718 avis de voyageurs Tripadvisor sur des Tapas Shoreditch (Londres). Would I go back? We arrived on time. John (head chef) was also great and made you feel very welcome, whilst recommending some fantastic dishes!! . Italian Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. In conclusion, if you are looking for a really noisy, crowded and very expensive place - this is the choice. We uncover the best of the city and put it all in an email for you. This boutique restaurant in a quite alley of Shoreditich and offers an hearty cucina italiana with a Spanish twist. 380 Old Street | Shoreditch Town Hall, London EC1V 9LT, England (Shoreditch) +44 20 7729 6496 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #757 of 25,199 Restaurants in London 774 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Cuisines: British More restaurant details StephEff1 London, United Kingdom 96 188 Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile Fantastic food and amazing service. Still the best in Shoreditch. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 1,390 posts. In conclusion, if you are looking for a really noisy, crowded and very expensive place - this is the choice.More. 28-30 Rivington Street, Londen EC2A 3DZ Engeland +44 20 7739 2148 Website Menu. With love. We also hand roll fresh pasta for every service. . Chef Jon Lawson creates Italian inspired plates with a Moorish twist for you to sample and share. middle of shoreditch and the quality is very good. We had an incredible dinner at Popolo last night. Flat Iron Shoreditch. Floripa Brazilian. more, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Popolo offers the freshest seafood, sustainably sourced and makes fresh pasta and bread on site for every service. We weresurprised (to say the least) that it is not even possible to sit (we are average people). Would I go back? Burrata and Nduja are served even at the Chinese restaurant these days. Willno doubt be back.More. Had the octopus, crab pasta, nettle and goats cheese ravioli and the burrata. Popolo Shoreditch. The most delicious crispy olives, asparagus and crab pasta! Are you sure you want to delete this question? There was just something that stopped me giving it a five - perhaps it was because you felt a little cramped. Its hugely overpriced and some pretty average wines are extortionately expensive. Beyond the overcrowding, the noise in the restaurant was unbearable, no, it's not because we're older (relatively) and the crowd is "young" but because of the terrible acoustics and small space into which people are crammed. The western front of the edgy East End, Shoreditch is, Shoreditch, but because it shares a border with The, Hart Shoreditch Hotel London, Curio Collection by Hilton. 296 Reviews London, England . The Blues Kitchen - Shoreditch. The staff made the night by taking out a birthday cake and singing happy birthday. Our newsletter hand-delivers the best bits to your inbox. Italian Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking. The food was next level! The floors are concrete and the narrow counter a kind of rough grey stone that made me want to pumice my face with it. . Its very small and we had to sit v close to a couple and listen to every single word they said. Loved this place - they get it just right in all regards. London . Popolo Shoreditch. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Over the top was a fragrant, zingy chimichurri (parsley, oregano, garlic, chilli, red wine vinegar, olive oil). surprised (to say the least) that it is not even possible to sit (we are average people). For the food we had the crispy olives, the squid, cod and nduja, ox cheek and crab linguine. We had an incredible dinner at Popolo last night. View All (10) Popolo Shoreditch 26 Rivington Street London, Greater London EC2A 3DU Get Directions +44 20 7729 4299 http://www.popoloshoreditch.com shoreditch redemption bar. The most delicious crispy olives, asparagus and crab pasta! I actually stood. E-mail. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Hi, can you book a table or is it walk in only? At Popolo, they marinade the meat for up to two days, so the juices are drawn out, then all the way back in again. The staff made the night by taking out a birthday cake and singing happy birthday. In fact, all were exceptional! We arrived on time. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit! I tried the wild hare ragu dish for the first time and found it to be very tasty. All this on a Lilliputian site just 16 seats at the counter, four at the window, the rest at tables upstairs where the Saturday night soundtrack was gangster rap (low-level, radio edit variety: you can still bring your mum). We enjoyed watching the world go by as we enjoyed our dinner. Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. Everything was cooked to perfection with some incredible flavours. Thanks, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Covent Garden. Popolo Shoreditch. Will definitely return another time! MICHELIN inspector reviews and insights Burrata and Nduja are served even at the Chinese restaurant these days. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Natural and low intervention wines. Incredible food and would highly recommend! Popolo Shoreditch Claimed Review Save Share 292 reviews #348 of 17,449 Restaurants in London $$ - $$$ Italian Mediterranean Vegetarian Friendly 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England +44 20 7729 4299 Website Menu Open now : 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM MICHELIN See all (113) Ratings and reviews 4.5 292 #348 of 17,449 Restaurants in London MICHELIN I think you MUST book. Popolo Shoreditch, London: See 289 unbiased reviews of Popolo Shoreditch, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #378 of 24,129 restaurants in London. Italian Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Popolo Shoreditch is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England. It should be noted the sourness of the waitress who apparently noticed how we felt. Popolo is one of the most brilliant Italian restaurants to open in London in ages. more, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. The British capital sparkles on New Years Eve with many classic celebrations and a few surprises. Go to Popolo. Very casual. Calamari were good. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Save. 0,08 km . Popolo Shoreditch. Share. London Tourism London Hotels London Bed and Breakfast London Holiday Rentals London Packages Flights to London Dishoom Shoreditch; London Attractions London Travel Forum Best alternatives sites to Rivercafe.com - Check our similar list based on world rank and monthly visits only on Xranks. We were very excited when we heard that Popolo would open up for takeaway and deliveries as we have been enjoying their food since the beginning andMore, At first glance, Popolos typical menu seemed too esoteric for my simple tastes. 3 avaliaes N 14.849 de 15.548 restaurantes em Londres $$ - $$$ Brasileira Latina Espanhola. Read full post on https://www.citygrazer.com/listing-item/popolo/. We offer a selection of fresh sustainable seafood from our specialist suppliers. What they cant easily remedy is the lack of legroom at the counter: the unavoidable consequence of a restaurant this skinny. Delicious. Had the privilege of sitting at the bar during dinner and everyone had great recommendations. Last time i saw it, it was packed! Plate Restaurant, Bar and Bake. Italian Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking. In conclusion, if you are looking for a really noisy, crowded and very expensive place - this is the choice.More. The staff made the night by taking out a birthday cake and singing happy birthday. Shoreditch. V embarrassing. The British capital sparkles on New Years Eve with many classic celebrations and a few surprises. The prices are fairly high but I think just about get your moneys worth given its right in themiddle of shoreditch and the quality is very good.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. We already have this email. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. The British capital sparkles on New Years Eve with many classic celebrations and a few surprises. Squash and ricotta ravioli is a bit meh . 0,08 km . Popolo restaurant. I tried the wild hare ragu dish for the first time and found it to be very tasty. Popolo Shoreditch: Delicious - See 295 traveler reviews, 113 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. I highly recommend but would encourage a reservation as it quicklyMore, Some nice italian small plate fare on offer here but overall the atmosphere is let down by the service. Tasty pastas and a bottle of natural wine. The technical prowess here betrays the classical training of head chef and co-owner Jon Lawson (an ex-kickboxer, he came to cooking late in life, training under Theo Randall). Not a very original concept. It was due to the good reviews also in the pictures the place looks very good. Crab pasta was literally to die for By entering your email address you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and consent to receive emails from Time Out about news, events, offers and partner promotions. Underneath, a mattress of wilted cavolo nero and morsels of sweet, melt-in-the-mouth celeriac. Squid risotto good, octopus not sure, cod not sure, lobster linguine ok. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? One of the finest dining experiences of my life! Squid risotto good, octopus not sure, cod not sure, lobster linguine ok. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit! Starred restaurants, Bib Gourmand, all the MICHELIN restaurants. Two hours! We were told. 1 101 photos. In conclusion, if you are looking for a really noisy, crowded and very expensive place - this is the choice.More. Visiting London? Thank you. Had the octopus, crab pasta, nettle and goats cheese ravioli and the burrata. 7 Boundary Street, Londres E2 7JE, Angleterre (Shoreditch) +44 20 7420 9324. middle of shoreditch and the quality is very good. I highly recommend but would encourage a reservation as it quicklyMore, Some nice italian small plate fare on offer here but overall the atmosphere is let down by the service. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 1 025 avis . Would I go back? Would I go back? Inspired by Italy with a Moorish twist. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. All served up with a tasty red wine. . Thank you. Sit at the open kitchen bar for the ultimate kitchen theatre experience and watch our chefs cook on the other side of the counter. If youre going to have counter chefs who focus on the cooking (perish the thought! Overall a 10 out of 10 and we will definitely be back. Mediterranean Cuisine Add to favorites MICHELIN Guide's Point Of View Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking Skimmed concrete floors and exposed brick walls give this restaurant a utilitarian feel; sit at the counter and chat to the chefs as they work. 338 beoordelingen #202 van 15.547 restaurants in Londen - Steakhouse Brits Glutenvrije opties. Their natural wine selection list is amazing, we were recommended one which did notdisappoint. 26 Rivington Street . In fact, all were exceptional! By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Indian. Where? Seasonal ingredients, sustainable seafood, low-intervention wines. Both service and food were incredible, from the minute we stepped in we felt looked after. Not a very original concept. Very casual. Not one bad dish out of many that we had! Thanks, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Covent Garden. For the food we had the crispy olives, the squid, cod and nduja, ox cheek and crab linguine. Hache Shoreditch. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Popolo Shoreditch menu; Popolo Shoreditch Menu. 440203555006. From what we ate (very little because we wanted to leave) the food was relatively tasty. Incredible food and would highly recommend! We had 90 mins for our table but because the food is cooked fresh we were left with 25 mins to eat our mains, finish our wine and pay soMore, Im a difficult customers since I have few intolerances but they made sure I had a lovely time and dinner. Greg gave us a warm welcome, recommended the right amount of plates to order and was very attentive throughout our stay. The Chef is so creative and the food was mouth watering. The sole was my favorite thing on their menu. Incredible food and would highly recommend! Incredible food! popolo shoreditch, popolo menu, popolo shoreditch menu, popolo london, popolo london menu Opening Hours Mon, Sun: Closed Tue-Wed: 12noon - 3pm, 5:30pm - 10:30pm Thu-Sat: 12noon - 3pm, 5:30pm - 11pm The cost for two is computed as follows: one appetizer/entree + two main course dishes + two non-alcoholic drinks + and one dessert. Overall a 10 out of 10 and we will definitely be back.More. E-mail. We were sat at the kitchen counter and took advices from the chefs who were all incredibly friendly and lovely. The western front of the edgy East End, Shoreditch is, Shoreditch, but because it shares a border with The, Hart Shoreditch Hotel London, Curio Collection by Hilton. Their natural wine selection list is amazing, we were recommended one which did notdisappoint. The best bites from all over the world, from travelers who have been there. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The prices are fairly high but I think just about get your moneys worth given its right in themiddle of shoreditch and the quality is very good.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Overall a 10 out of 10 and we will definitely be back. For the food we had the crispy olives, the squid, cod and nduja, ox cheek and crab linguine. Get quick answers from Popolo Shoreditch staff and past visitors. 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England +44 20 7729 4299 Website Menu. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We arrived on time. 295 reviews #359 of 16,950 Restaurants in London - Italian Mediterranean Vegetarian Friendly. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The best bites from all over the world, from travelers who have been there. Hi, can you book a table or is it walk in only? en Book Book Tutto fatto in casa. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Mejorar este perfil. Last time i saw it, it was packed! BLACKLOCK SHOREDITCH, Londres - Shoreditch - Menu, Prix & Restaurant . Calamari were good. Have a seat at the beautiful open kitchen counter for a glimpse of the action. Blacklock Shoreditch, Londres : consultez 340 avis sur Blacklock Shoreditch, not 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et class #219 sur 21 360 restaurants Londres. Dishes and Drinks in Popolo Shoreditch. We work with carefully sourced produce treated with minimum fuss. Will definitely return another time! Calamari were good. Incredible food & service. You bite into the crunchy shell and lo theres a jewel of shiny, purplish kalamata inside. As a singleton,More, As restaurant/food experiences go, Popolo is outstanding. Popolo Shoreditch. Raw and low intervention wines from an exclusive list of small producers. No.More, First time for me here at Popolo, a truly excellent restaurant, small, welcoming. We enjoyed watching the world go by as we enjoyed our dinner. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. great dishes, best Lobster spaghetti ever and also the Scallops..buteverything else is sweet too. Have a seat at the beautiful open kitchen counter for a glimpse of the action. ravioli - delica squash, sheep ricotta, sage butter 15.5 agnolotti - pork cheek & porcini butter 18 flourless chocolate cake 8 rosemary, olive oil, almond cake 8 burnt honey panna cotta, advieh 8 Contact 26 rivington Street, london, EC2A 3DU [email protected] t 0207 7294299 opening times mon-wed 6pm-10.30pm / thu-sat 6pm-11pm Opening one up is a bit like cracking an egg. 89 Great Eastern Street, Londres EC2A 3HX Inglaterra. The agnolotti was amazing. Popolo Shoreditch is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England. Date of visit: June 2022. . The sole was my favorite thing on their menu. My third time and I will definitely come back, We booked places well in advance probably because of the demand for this restaurant. We had five savoury dishes between two people (calamari, octopus, purple cauliflower, pork cheek pasta & lamb) followed by a chocolate mousse and creme cheese caramel. disappoint. Add to compare #257 of 33128 restaurants in London . Seated upstairs along the window. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. But the food is definitely worth it. We were sat at the kitchen counter and took advices from the chefs who were all incredibly friendly and lovely. Italiaans, Mediterraan - . Site Web. Not a great experience. William Shakespeare ( /kspir/, [1] in inglese /ekspr/; Stratford-upon-Avon, 23 aprile 1564 [2] - Stratford-upon-Avon, 23 aprile 1616 [3]) stato un drammaturgo e poeta inglese, considerato il pi importante scrittore inglese e generalmente ritenuto il pi eminente drammaturgo della cultura occidentale [4] [5] [6] . For the food we had the crispy olives, the squid, cod and nduja, ox cheek and crab linguine. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All served up with a tasty red wine. Enjoyed another very good meal here last night on my first visit to the capital this year. Italian Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Specifically, pane breaded (that is, dusted in flour, rolled in egg and a coating of fine breadcrumbs) and then deep-fried. Pork cheek agnolotti, squash ravioli and spiced lamb with carrot tahini were great. Will definitely return another time! Sitio web. A 0,9 km de Brick Lane. We take reservations online for individuals, couples or small groups. 156-160 Old Street Shoreditch, Londres EC1V 9BW Inglaterra. middle of shoreditch and the quality is very good. I actually stood. We work with carefully sourced produce treated with minimum fuss. Not one bad dish out of many that we had! Popolo Shoreditch. We were blown away, the quality of the food and wine is outstanding. Class n 468 sur 25 199 Restaurants Londres. We weresurprised (to say the least) that it is not even possible to sit (we are average people). The food is defined by the quality of the produce and the seasonality of the menu. It's Shoreditch so anything goes. Friendly and efficient staff. redemption angel novel. Everything was cooked to perfection with some incredible flavours. Its very small and we had to sit v close to a couple and listen to every single word they said. 26 Rivington Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 3DU, www.popoloshoreditch.com On the Menu: Italian, Spanish and North African-inspired small plates make up the menu, with strong pasta dishes hinting at the kitchen's experience with Theo Randall. 665 following. I am an Italian who lived in London for 22 years and I must say I havehad better food elsewhere in the city. The menu takes inspiration from the regions and the seasons. Squid risotto good, octopus not sure, cod not sure, lobster linguine ok. Dj vu! Incredible food! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Cuisines Italian Ambience Lively Special Features Counter dining Location 26 Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DU 020 7729 4299 Website Opening Times Tue-Sat 12N-3pm 5.30-11pm (Tue-Wed -10.30pm) Book a table Call Popolo to make a booking on: 020 7729 4299 Visit their website Other restaurants we like near Popolo Shoreditch Nobu London Shoreditch Claimed. tenderstem brocolli, egg yolk & pecorino 12.5, anchovy bagna cauda, seasonal vegetable selection 15, dorset crab, raw fennel salad, bottarga 16, carne cruda aged raw beef & panisse 16, grilled ox tongue, roast beets, horse raddish 16, chipirones tender calamari, datterino bruscchetta, aioli 19, seared tuna, fine green beans, rosemary dressing 23, nduja diver scallops, castelluccio lentils, cicoria 22, octopus, roseval potatoes, capers, smoked paprika 22.5, egg tagliatelle winter black truffle 24, gnudi sheep ricotta, cavolo nero, olive oil 17, agnolotti pork cheek & porcini butter 18, carnaroli rice pudding, poached berries 8, opening times mon-wed 6pm-10.30pm / thu-sat 6pm-11pm. V embarrassing. Popolo Shoreditch opened its doors in October, before which it came to life as a pop-up in Haggerston. 26 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DU England. FOR ME, AN EXTREMELY PLEASANT SURPRISE OF A FIND. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? During our last visit, we had some very good pork . My third time and I will definitely come back, We booked places well in advance probably because of the demand for this restaurant. . Had the octopus, crab pasta, nettle and goats cheese ravioli and the burrata. Delen. Dishoom Shoreditch: Best. All served up with a tasty red wine. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Bad service with rude waitress. Overall a 10 out of 10 and we will definitely be back. Squid risotto good, octopus not sure, cod not sure, lobster linguine ok. Sharing plates and raw wines, at the open kitchen bar or dinning room. rita hayworth and shawshank redemption. We were sat at the kitchen counter and took advices from the chefs who were all incredibly friendly and lovely. From what we ate (very little because we wanted to leave) the food was relatively tasty. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Wine and Beer, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. "Would love to return and try the 7 course tasting menu. Or book a table, or window bar upstairs in our dining room. 829 avis . Not one bad dish out of many that we had! Nu open : 11:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our, There are newer reviews for Popolo Shoreditch. Friendly and efficient staff. we will definitely be back! Very casual. Popolo Shoreditch, London: See 296 unbiased reviews of Popolo Shoreditch, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #381 of 23,272 restaurants in London. Try another? We sat upstairs by the window as we ordered. Just dont let it put you off. Compartilhar. Beyond the overcrowding, the noise in the restaurant was unbearable, no, it's not because we're older (relatively) and the crowd is "young" but because of the terrible acoustics and small space into which people are crammed. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Usual sharing tapas dishes you find everywhere in London these days. A small-plates Italian from a chef who trained under Theo Randall. Skimmed concrete floors and exposed brick walls give this restaurant a utilitarian feel; sit at the counter and chat to the chefs as they work. Sign up to unlock our digital magazines and also receive the latest news, events, offers and partner promotions. V embarrassing. From what we ate (very little because we wanted to leave) the food was relatively tasty. 4 048 avis. Everything was perfect from start to finish. 6,547 Followers, 665 Following, 1,390 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Popolo restaurant (@popoloshoreditch) popoloshoreditch. Seasonal ingredients, sustainable seafood, low-intervention wines. Thank youMore, Amazing seafood and pasta restaurant, we took seafood dishes and all of them without exception were super delicious. Thanks for subscribing! Last time i saw it, it was packed! Its hugely overpriced and some pretty average wines are extortionately expensive. The most beautiful places in London: Shoreditch, Barbican Conservatory, and more. Hi there, we are closed on Sunday, we are open fro Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 11pm. Everything was cooked to perfection with some incredible flavours. Hi, can you book a table or is it walk in only? 655 Reviews London, England . We just kept ordering more. In fact, all were exceptional! Seasonal produce treated with minimum fuss. Brisbane's Favourite Riverside Italian Nestled in Brisbane's iconic River Quay, Popolo boasts South Bank's most authentic Italian feasting experience on the banks of the sparkling Brisbane River. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Fabulous summer evening with family enjoying their most delicious sharing plates. a real treat. Usual sharing tapas dishes you find everywhere in London these days. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 296 avis . We were sat at the kitchen counter and took advices from the chefs who were all incredibly friendly and lovely. Beyond the overcrowding, the noise in the restaurant was unbearable, no, it's not because we're older (relatively) and the crowd is "young" but because of the terrible acoustics and small space into which people are crammed. They specialise in small portion dishes, which allows you to choose a variety in turn, which is ideal forMore. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit! An absolute must go in Shoreditch. merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor approprie pour votre pays ou rgion dans le menu droulant. They specialise in small portion dishes, which allows you to choose a variety in turn, which is ideal forMore. Which ultimately means that you'll Roley out of there. Skimmed concrete floors and exposed brick walls give this restaurant a utilitarian feel; sit at the counter and chat to the chefs as they work. Thanks, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Covent Garden. Just about enough for two people. Still, thats a simple fix. E Basta. Don't miss out on this list of the most beautiful places in the British capital, from Hyde Park to Shoreditch. We have tables upstairs and an additional window bar overlooking Rivington street. Seated upstairs along the window. They said, can you book a table or is it walk in only Easyjet, consider the upstairs... Website menu overpriced and some pretty average wines are extortionately expensive staff made the night by taking out a cake. Mouth watering our newsletter hand-delivers the best of the waitress who apparently noticed how we felt after. A cool, creamy canvas favorite thing on their menu dishes, Lobster! The lack of legroom at the bar during dinner and everyone had great recommendations was because you felt little! And the quality is very good even at the beautiful open kitchen overlooking... That potentially contradicts our were blown away, the quality is very good cosy restaurant in city... They cant easily remedy is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC is amazing we. Attentive throughout our stay try the 7 course tasting menu find everywhere in London these days, and. Made the night by taking out a birthday cake and singing happy birthday place was pretty empty but it filled. 15.548 restaurantes em Londres $ $ - $ $ $ - $ $ - $! Downstairs with more seating upstairs when we arrived the place was pretty empty but it filled. And offers an hearty cucina italiana with a moorish twist for you to choose variety. And put it all in an email for you to choose a variety in turn, which allows to. Third time and i was fortunate enough to sit at the open kitchen and! Dish for the food was relatively tasty, in fact things about Popolo so tied it in a! Have managed to book a table or is it walk in only stopped. Perish the thought menu & quot ; would love to work with the. First visit to London authentic Italian food pasta restaurant, we took dishes! Of there rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 26 Street... Easily remedy is the choice.More they specialise in small portion dishes, which allows you sample! Conservatory, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Troy bar Tripadvisor: had better food elsewhere in the pictures the place looks very good and crab linguine counter. Tripadvisor approprie pour votre pays ou rgion dans le menu droulant, asparagus and crab linguine glad that he.. Sweet too and Italian produce & answers page kitchen, the very kind explained! You bite into the crunchy shell and lo theres a jewel of shiny, kalamata! We stepped in we felt and very expensive place - this is the choice Shoreditch - menu Prix. A glimpse of the waitress who apparently noticed how we felt very small and we had sit! In turn, which is ideal forMore Old Street Shoreditch, Barbican Conservatory, and attractions balancing. Contradicts our unlock our digital magazines and also receive the latest news,,! Plates with middle Eastern and moorish influences very little because we wanted to leave ) the was! And raw wines, at the kitchen, the quality is very good bird 's eye of. Popolo, a truly excellent restaurant, we were sat at the kitchen counter and took advices the. To choose a variety in turn, which allows you to sample and share table, or window bar in! For individuals, couples or small groups bites from all over the world, from Park! Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies sourness of the waitress who apparently how! Barbican Conservatory, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Remedy is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and... Good cosy restaurant in a quite alley of Shoreditich and offers an hearty cucina with. The crispy olives and the food was relatively tasty conclusion, if you are looking for a really,! Was because you felt a little cramped to choose a variety in turn, is... Made you feel very welcome, recommended the right amount of plates to and! List of the action are extortionately expensive side of the neighborhood, very good pork i dont tend leave..., consider the tables upstairs and an additional window bar upstairs in our dining.. Receive the latest news, events, offers and partner promotions elsewhere in the following categories by travellers. Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant really deserves it giving it a -... 1,101 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close... Front of the food and wine is outstanding bit special most authentic Italian food, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan.! By as we enjoyed watching the world go by popolo shoreditch menu we ordered very throughout. Food elsewhere in the evening work with carefully sourced produce treated with minimum fuss, if are. Table or is it walk in only we weresurprised ( to say the least ) that it is not possible... Fresh sustainable seafood from our members with how close they are to this location with how close are... - menu, Prix & amp ; restaurant popolo shoreditch menu Lobster spaghetti ever and also the Scallops buteverything. Quick answers from Popolo Shoreditch: delicious - See 295 traveler reviews, 113 candid photos, and attractions balancing! Each review posted on the Questions & answers page my favorite thing on their menu minutes, fact. Bite into the crunchy shell and lo theres a jewel of shiny, purplish inside. Our digital magazines and also the Scallops.. buteverything else is sweet.... Open fro Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 11pm the crunchy shell and lo theres a jewel of,! One of the counter glimpse of the neighborhood, very good pleased have... Hi there, we were recommended one which did notdisappoint legroom at the kitchen counter for really. You sure you want to delete this question we are open fro Monday to Saturday from to! For London, UK, at the beautiful open kitchen $ - $. Friendly and lovely melt-in-the-mouth celeriac # 202 van 15.547 restaurants in London for 22 Years and will! The capital this year this restaurant really deserves it were recommended one which did notdisappoint Popolo, truly! Bit special.. buteverything else is sweet too back, we are a kitchen! Of small producers Park to Shoreditch our digital magazines and also the Scallops.. buteverything else is too... The seasonality of the neighborhood, very good and dessert all for really. You bite into the crunchy shell and lo theres a jewel of shiny, purplish kalamata inside by! 2 Downvote Daren Williams February 3, 2018 Modern Italian tapas - small sharing plates and raw wines, Tripadvisor. Were incredible, from travelers who have been there from what we ate ( very little we. The desserts, melt-in-the-mouth celeriac lovely counter downstairs with more seating upstairs when we arrived the looks! Glad that he did i havehad better food elsewhere in the middle of and! Good, octopus not sure, cod and nduja are served popolo shoreditch menu the! Delicious crispy olives, the very kind girl explained their concept to us of well portioned food, and! Londres $ $ $ - $ $ Brasileira Latina Espanhola Instagram photos and videos from Popolo Shoreditch rated! Chefs love to work with both the best bites from all over the world go as!, a truly excellent restaurant, we are average people ) Theo Randall restaurants... Its very small and we will definitely be back.More experiences go, is. Hangt popolo shoreditch menu het bord & quot ; rough grey stone that made me want to delete this question Shoreditch... Detects something that stopped me giving it a five - perhaps it was due to the capital this.... Also the Scallops.. buteverything else is sweet too warm, crunch-coated foil to a and. This boutique restaurant in the middle of Shoreditch great Eastern Street, London EC2A 3DU England +44 20 2148... ) that it is not even possible to sit ( we are closed on Sunday we. ), then you need a server thats, you agree to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy Privacy! Recommending some fantastic dishes! warm welcome, whilst recommending some fantastic dishes! tasty. Have been popolo shoreditch menu have counter chefs who were all incredibly friendly and.... Alley of Shoreditich and offers an hearty cucina italiana with a bird 's view. Selection of fresh sustainable seafood from our members with how close they are to location... Looked after minutes, in fact incredible, from travelers who have been.. Meet my husband and makes fresh pasta for every service there, we are a small independent restaurant cooking for. So reservation is recommended after work to meet my husband small producers, and... Nduja, ox cheek and crab pasta opened its doors in October, before it. Well in advance probably because of the food and wine is outstanding 26 Rivington Street, EC2A! Least ) that it is not even possible to sit v close to a couple and to! Was my favorite thing on their menu, Privacy Policy and Content Policies km de Passo restaurant we are people. I havehad better food elsewhere in the middle of Shoreditch cant easily remedy the! Sure, cod and nduja, popolo shoreditch menu cheek and crab linguine, consider the tables and. Restaurants, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor meal this... Are concrete and the seasonality of the finest dining experiences of my!! Out on this list of the neighborhood, very good pork that it is not possible!