Not just that even women reporters arent even allowed to do their jobs. Asad Toor, who was alleged done last month, had done series of Youtube videos against prominent anchorperson and morning show host Shiffa Yousafzai, who had filed a complaint for vicious personal attacks and harassment. That is what Shiffa Yousafzai did too. Terms & Conditions, Copyright 2023 Daily Times Website Developed By Daily Times Developers. 964. Clear lines of conduct are required. | Breaking News #ShiffaYousafzai #FemaleJournalist #DunyaBOLHai #BOLNews ARY News Prime Time Headlines | 12 AM | 14th January. #StaySafeShiffa https://t.co/IWFAsG1Gyb, Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) December 20, 2022. Marriyum grieved over demise of Shireen Mazari's husband: Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb on Wednesday expressed deep grief and sorrow over the sad demise of Dr Tabish, husband of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's leader Shireen Mazari. That probably happened since Toor has planted the idea that state apparatus t is after him. Stay safe Shiffa, PTI senior leader Asad Umar said. PTI leaders have also condemned the attack on anchorperson Shiffa Yousafzais house while decrying the violation of human rights in Pakistan. Many PTI folks also tweeted in my support, and of course that was attacked. Im relatively new in this field, I wish to learn a great deal from my seniors. Respond or not, I was uncertain initially. Suspects assaulted, threatened domestic workers and escaped, Shiffa Yousafzai told the information minister. to what our Prophet Muhammad PBUH & his life teaches us, n knowing how deprived they hv been kept by the state is also very. This website stores cookies on your computer. Hum TV morning show host Shiffa Yousafzai has thanked all men and women who supported her in her fight against her character assassination, intimidation and harassment by journalist Asad Toor. I wouldnt say it was just women like PPPs Sharmila Faruqui who spoke up for me, it was also men. 2022 -Siasat.pk News Blog. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Home When he made that video, I said to myself: no more, I will take legal action. I was advised to not pursue it legally. Ever since her wedding, . He did it for all the right reasons, with somevalid facts that clearly exposed []. #shiffayousafzai #aniqanisar #gtvnetwork Shiffa Yousafzai Ne Apne Ideal Husband Ki Khubyan Bata Di | 2nd Day of Eid | GTV NetworkGTV Network HD is one of the. You cannot remain in the middle. The news was widely shared by numerous news sites, and on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter in Pakistan and among the Pakistani diasporas. Rasoolullah sulawasulum brought cuvilization with islam marriage responsibility cleanilness humble ness. These cookies are used to improve your experience and provide more personalized service to you. Former CIA captives sketches depict torture at, Sri Lanka to reduce its military by a third in size in an. @Shiffa_ZY just called to inform me that two armed men just broke in her house, beat up her servants, asked about the family, searched the house and left! It criminalises the act of publicly exhibiting, displaying or transmitting information one knows to be false, and intimidates or harms the reputation or privacy of a natural person. The honourable CJ has ordered the FIA to complete the inquiry by June 30 and submit the report. Source: Forex Association of Pakistan. She said that she got a job with Hum News four years ago after completing her masters degree in Multimedia Journalism from Manchester. It was a very strange time. I dont know him, have never met him, never even spoken to him. No: 38 Istanbul Turkey. Shiffa Yousafzai. To find out more about the cookies and data we use, please check out our, Dear Reader, please register to read gulfnews.com, Password should have minimum 7 characters with at least one letter and number, Digital And that people were calling journalists, and even women parliamentarians, to advise them to tweet in my favour. If not, we wont speak up in your support. I acknowledge everyones support, and Ill always be indebted. Nothing more, nothing less. Their silence was noticeable. Whatever the decision of this case, Shifa Yousafzai is determined and has already won the moral battle while Asad Toor is living in his illusion of grandiosity. #shiffayousafzai #aniqanisar #gtvnetwork Shiffa Yousafzai Ne Apne Ideal Husband Ki Khubyan Bata Di | 2nd Day of Eid | GTV NetworkGTV Network HD is one of the leading Pakistani news channel in High Definition (HD) that started in August 30, 2018. Journalist Shiffa Yousafzai Explains How She Was Harassed By JUI-F Supporters in Azadi March, 35 , , Help urgentlyhow to send money from Pak to UK, , , , , , , , 35 , , , , You have limits, you are not the rulers of Pakistan - Ismail Qasim, , : , . We have to fight them. 28,408 talking about this. The minister said that such incidents would be prevented with collective efforts. Priyanka Chopra all praises for Saim Sadiqs Joyland, ICC ODI rankings: Babar Azam retains top spot, Mohammad Nawaz takes giant leap, World's oldest known person dies at age 118, Four Pakistani soldiers martyred in cross-border terrorist attack from Iran, Bilawal Bhutto criticises Imran Khan's approach towards TTP, Stars slam Feroze Khan for publicly sharing actors' personal details, KL Rahul's house gets decorated ahead of wedding with Athiya Shetty, Indian singer Harshdeep Kaur performs Abida Parveen and Naseebo Lal's 'Tu Jhoom in UAE, Have no links with new establishment, says Imran Khan, At least 18 including Ukraines interior minister killed in helicopter crash, Pakistan, 90 other nations call for reversal of Israeli punitive measures against Palestinians, LHC quashes ECP warrant against Imran Khan, other PTI leaders in contempt case, FO launches probe after Indian professor accuses Pakistan mission officials of harassment, President Alvi rejects suspects appeal in workplace sexual harassment case, SHC orders removal of defamatory content against Mehwish Hayat from social media, Mehwish Hayat moves court against smear campaign, Tiktoker Ayesha Mano fails to impress in new dance video, Shah Rukh Khan completes BJP ministers challenge by watching 'Pathaan' with family, Sajal Aly celebrates birthday with family and friends, Addressing Pakistans Water Security Challenges, The Assassination of Princess Diana (Part 3), The Assassination of Princess Diana (Part 2), The Assassination of Princess Diana (Part 1), Pakistan's armed forces and the spirit of martyrdom, Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport 2023 list? The journalist community and PTI leaders are condemning the incident. Wednesday, January 18, 2023, Witnessing the horror in Murree, where dead bodies were discovered in snow-covered cars, is shocking and heart-wrenching. The minister telephoned Shiffa Yousafzai and informed her that the police were investigating the incident and have been directed to arrest the culprits as soon as possible. CM Murad assures JI Karachi emir of addressing all Nawaz Sharif commends PML-N nominees for caretaker ECP to write letters to Punjab, KP governors to Federal cabinet gives go-ahead for importing oil and SBP governor vows action against banks on higher Forum in Davos goes to the dustbin of history. g) Being paid in millions [of rupees], she should read newspapers for knowledge to understand her auqaat [level], h) She has a track record [unsubstantiated] of sharing fake news, [Interviewers note: the word constantly used is jahil, someone with absolute ignorance]. Grey is not always the option; some things are just black and white. Qadyanion ka jo yaar hai wo bhagayga so bhagayga - are the slogans being chanted here at Maulana's march,Anti Anti-PTI & Anti-Nawaz slogans are also being chanted around us. 1.1K1.1K. For a person like me who has never used a personal attack as a viewpoint or a rebuttal, his direct attack on me was incomprehensible. I was also told that if I were to sue him, he would become a hero. Then the second video appeared, followed by the third one. Advertisement Both on your website and other media. Novelist Rabia Khan wrote: Mubarak. Home Latest News Gunmen break into house of anchorperson Shiffa Yousafzai. The most noticeable thing about the stunning Shiffa Yousafzai is her 500-watt smile. According to the details by Shiffa Yousafzai, unknown armed men barged into her property in Islamabad. Malala Yousafzai ties knot in Birmingham; share pics. Shiffa Yousafzai just called to inform me that two armed men just broke into her house, beat up her servants, asked about the family, searched the house, and left! Many of them do the same on Twitter. They have conducted on their show many interviews with Pakistans ambassadors posted in the important capitals of the world on Kashmir and other significant topics such as the US elections. But their mistakes are not chronicled in a series of videos that Shiffa and countless others found unquestionably reprehensible. The video started circulating, and people spoke up. Maybe try to search for something else? Malala's wedding ceremony is a shock for her followers and everybody desires to know concerning the fortunate man. I wish to give a message to all of them: I am not an easy target, I will take you to court, I will not spare any of you if you attack my character, my reputation. Yousafzai, while talking to reporters outside Islamabad High Court, explained that many had warned her that there was no law in Pakistan and women in a male-dominated world must bear such allegations. KARACHI - Following are the foreign currency exchange rates for US Dollar, Saudi Riyal, UK Pound Sterling, U.A.E. I thank everyone, including you. Your right to know Although vehemently denied by the YouTuber in two more videos, both direct attacks on Shiffa, and in his tweetshis stance being he criticised her work and not her gender or her personal integritythe content of his videos speak for themselves. The Islamabad High Court Chief Justice Athar Minallah categorically stated in his June 2 court order that an investigation must be conducted in the context of section 20 of Pakistan Electronic Crimes Act 2016. In a series of tweets, Shiffa Yousafzai explains how she was being stared upon at some kind of alien. I think he attacked me because he doesnt like my opinions and my responses to mainstream political and other issues. That is the reason why I filed a complaint in the Federal Investigation Agency. Contributor at GVS news, Indepe 3,187 talking about this. Note: The gold rate in Pakistan is fluctuating according to the international market so the price is never been fixed. Tweets in my support, and to condemn his behaviour. @Shiffa_ZY pic.twitter.com/AJmeF4O3SY, Waseem Qureshi journalist (@WasiQureshi18) December 21, 2022. KARACHI The price of a single tola of 24-karat gold in Pakistan is Rs185,100 on Wednesday. . Since the shows inception, Shiffa and her co-host Ovais Mangalwala (joined in December 2018) have covered in their hundreds of shows a wide array of issues, including education, health, girl education, human rights, animal rights, child labour, inheritance laws, anti-rape laws, old age homes, child abuse. One of the many reasons Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehmans Azadi March is being criticized for is the lack of women participation. Only those who claim to be liberal but are not liberal can have an issue with a contrarian view, a viewpoint different from theirs. But this episode has left me sad that how a huge segment of the society is trained/programmed like this completely opp. Not even some of my former colleagues. Please let us know how we can help. Shiffa Z. Yousafzai (@Shiffa_ZY) June 30, 2021. That not many people get justice in Pakistan. Jahiloe. Because I unintentionally shared a positive story on my show that was later declared false? When I saw the first video, I thought of ignoring it. If as a woman, as a journalist and as an anchor I ignore vicious cyberbullying and dont file a report, what message am I conveying? Worked formerly with Dunya News. The magnitude of positivity was much larger than the toxicity of his videos and tweets. Swans, flamingos and pelicans all migrate to this region. Psychological analyses should be conducted to check a mans mentalityhow they see women, how they even look at men working with them. b) [Shiffa] works for a political party [PTI]. Womens looks or clothing must never be the reason to undermine their work. Netizens too are once again expressing concern over the safety of the country's media fraternity. @Shiffa_ZY just called to inform me that two armed men just broke in her house, beat up her servants, asked about the family, searched the house and left! / Shiffa Yousaf Zai Biography Age Husband Education Marriage urdu/ hindi 11,541 views May 16, 2020 Published 17-may 2020 Shiffa Yousafzai is one of Pakistan's. The sanctity of the journalist Shiffa Yousafzaisfour walls has been violated but it is also being hidden by touts who speak and write against Imran Khan, PTIs Ali Awan said. , - , , 7075 , , , Abu Dhabi ADEK Scholarships 2023: Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply, Former CIA captives sketches depict torture at Guantanamo Bay Prison | Trigger Warning, Sri Lanka to reduce its military by a third in size in an attempt to balance finances, TikTok announces scholarships for Pakistani students: Heres how to apply, Punjab Police busts organ trafficking ring after the disappearance of a teenage boy, United States Mission in Pakistan announces expansion of interview waiver eligibility, How can Pakistanis earn money through YouTube Shorts in 2023, Senior bureaucrats dismissed for paying Islamabad club fee from Rs.25 million scholarships reserved for students, Saudi Arabia removes age limit and reduces insurance fee for Umrah and Hajj, Members can read the website without any advertising banners, Member's user-id will be highlighted in comments, Member will be allowed to create a signature that'll display under every comment. Referring to the alleged attack on Asad Toor at his apartment by security personnel, Shiffa said that people could go and show solidarity with him, but they should wait for the final verdict of the court instead of jumping to their own verdicts. 173K followers. Knowing Azerbaijan. Do you want to read authentic news from Pakistan & across the world? Their conduct is not acceptable she added. When would We Learn? Inonu Cad. Lead Stories We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. #Azadi_March. When I saw the video, what struck me was how a person, a self-avowed women and human rights activist, turned a trivial tidbit into a matter of astronomical importance, a harmless morsel of news that turned out to be false into a national crime of grave consequences when every night on our TV many of our primetime news show hosts utter one factually incorrect statement or the other, or/and allow the same from their guests to go unquestioned. Irrespective of my disagreement with their viewpoints or any ideological difference, I respect all of them. And for what? Will be able to join exclusive Siasat.pk Whatsapp group(available only on yearly subscriptions), Ability to lock, close, and delete all threads if you're the original author. {{row.Answer_Votes}} ( {{row.tsp_result_percent}} % ). This is a very alarming situation. These are just a few of the comments made on Shiffa in those three videos. Shiffa Yousafzai House Raid | Who Threatened the Female Journalist? Imran Khan is dangerous for our lavish lifestyle, PTI Interior Minister. She said that keeping a mum on social and workplace harassment was not the solution therefore she took the case to the court. While giving the intro a man came and started saying women arent allowed, women CANNOT be here. Breakfast Show Anchor @hum.news.pakistan | Sing to feel better | Twitter @Shiffa_ZY | For Collabs @fahad4014. Mindsets will change slowly. All rights reserved. The detailed and thorough application has also provided the offensive words and derogatory language which Toor used against her. The minister telephoned Shiffa Yousafzai and informed her that the police were investigating the incident and have been directed to arrest the culprits as soon as possible. Be grateful she isnt taking you to court with your allegations & doesnt have Aurat Marchs support to drag you everywhere. Criticism must be healthy and commentary on women must be constructive. PM seeks report from IG over attack on Shiffa Yousafzai's house Posted 05:57 PM, 21 Dec, 2022. Malala, family land in Lahore Posted 12:00 PM, 13 Dec, 2022. Marriyum grieved over demise of Shireen Mazaris husband: Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb on Wednesday expressed deep grief and sorrow over the sad demise of Dr Tabish, husband of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insafs leader Shireen Mazari. Netizens too are once again expressing concern over the safety of the countrys media fraternity. Asad, stop lying & apologize. It was also his Twitter followers and those who endorse/support his stances. Subsequently, Islamabad police said that officials were present at Yousafzai's home . In my case, I see that hope still exists. Leaders like PML-Ns Mohammad Zubair and Attaullah Tarar. It looks like nothing was found at this location. She also introduced fans to her husband Asser Malik with the first pictures from the ceremony which was held in Birmingham, England. You can manage them any time by clicking on the notification icon. Nobody has the right to question the character of a woman, she said, adding that men like Asad Toor bring a bad name to the whole country. On March 25, Asad tweeted a video link from his Youtube channel named Asad Toor Uncensored where he attacked the character the news anchor while many journalists are also upset on his objectionable conduct. If you dont follow your own advice, what good are your lectures on TV? Mark your Calendar! Hum TV morning show host Shiffa Yousafzai has thanked all men and women who supported her in her fight against her character assassination, intimidation and harassment by journalist Asad Toor. That does not stop here, she added that the protestors kept coming at them eventually forcing them to leave. Ive never come across him anywhere although as a journalist I attend many events. Or do they believe men and women should be pitted against one another? They have covered Pakistans Elections 2018. subscription, ePaper Whatever the decision of this case, Shifa Yousafzai is determined and has already won the moral battle while Asad Toor is living in his illusion of grandiosity. Journalist Send message Hi! MM News is a subsidiary of the MM Group of Companies. a) If a monkey dances well, would you allow monkeys on [tv] screens? The first video was terrible. But then there were many people who supported me. In the last couple of months, Ive seen such a blatant display of selective feminism and selective activism for human and women rights: if your views and ideology match ours, we are with you. They were cursing me on YouTube in the comment section under his videos. Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb strongly condemned the armed mens attempt to enter into anchorperson Shiffa Yousafzais house and alleged torture of domestic workers. {{row.Answer_Votes}} ( {{row.tsp_result_percent}} % ), Four suspects arrested for harassing foreign tourists in Islamabad, Karachi police chief orders timely registration of cases, Fake FIA officer arrested in Islamabad promising jobs for money. 1,094. On March 25, a former news show producer-turned-freelance commentator-turned-YouTuber-turned-social activist posted a video on his YouTube channel about Shiffa's "mistake." It would have been. Malala Yousafzai is married! Shiffa Yosafzai told the minister that she was not present at home at the time of the incident. Dumb hired goons No knowledge of quran or hadees No shower for weeks Gundae budbudaar yellow shalwar khameez since a week use lol They are paid goons by enemies Shoot them or forcibily placed in pak army after some peetaee. One such political leader is FederalMinister of Economic Affairs Muhammad Hammad Azhar, who opposed the bill. Reproduction of this website's content without express written permission from 'Daily Pakistan' is strictly prohibited. Follow. Home Latest News Has Shiffa Yousafzai won the moral battle against Asad Toors allegations? Most however think that he suffers from ideas of grandiosity. ISLAMABAD: Shiffa Yousafzai, a journalist critical of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), and her family have been left distressed after a raid on Tuesday night by armed burglars that left . InshaAllah, Ill get justice from our courts. Morning show presenter at Hum News. Will PTI's return to National Assembly pave way for General Elections? This person insinuated, rather declared, that I had connections in the intelligence agency. After the incident with Shiffa Yousafzai, Jamiat ulema Islam announced that no women is banned from participation in Azadi dharna. I found the content shocking as filled with bitterness and rancourI cant comment on the rationale behind so much negativityit did not in any constructive manner criticise a show hosts professional faux pas. I wouldnt say women didnt come forward or men didnt speak up. The minister said that such incidents would be prevented with collective efforts Morning show presenter at Hum News. This will be a test case womens harassment and personal defamation. It was not just trolling and abuse, it was cyberbullying. Verified. If someone bothers you or harasses you, dont go out, dont seek justice, dont work hard to get justice. Stay Strong @Shiffa_ZY, Muhammad Faizan Khan (@FaizanFayzi) December 20, 2022, https://t.co/Rb7K0wvx13, Sabir Shakir (@ARYSabirShakir) December 20, 2022. MM News is a subsidiary of the MM Group of Companies. Asad Toor has made false accusations against other journalists before as and Rauf Klasra had sued him for false accusations and was awarded damages of one million rupees in 2020. This is a very alarming situation, he said. The Chief Justice has categorically stated that since the case is about a natural person whose dignity is at stake, it is not a matter of curtailing a journalists freedom of speech. 14,072 talking about this. In the court order, Chief Justice Minallah has also added a very important point that my complaint is not about curbing free speech. Pakistan's journalist community has condemned the recent attack on anchorperson Shiffa Yousafzai's house in Islamabad. My stances differ with his on almost every issue of national importance; did that annoy him? Editors Picks, Contact Hon CJ also said my complaint is not a matter of curbing free speech This complaint involves a natural person & her dignity -1 pic.twitter.com/ss7sslgLBb, Shiffa Z. Yousafzai (@Shiffa_ZY) June 30, 2021. Not many men are attacked in terms of their appearance when they mess up an assignment, make a mistake, or even completely fail in making headway in their organisations. Shiffa also co-hosted Prime Minister Imran Khans 2020 telethon for covid relief funds. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Check latest rankings here, Here's how Babar Azam and other Pakistani cricketers welcomed New Year, Famous personalities who passed away in 2022, Pakistani women who made us proud in 2022. Islamabad High Court (IHC) has dismissed a petition and directed the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) to conduct inquiry against journalist Asad Ali Toor for making personal attacks against female anchor Shiffa Yousafzai. It wasnt just him. Do they believe in a peaceful professional coexistence of all genders? Member will be able to create more than two threads per day. The detailed and thorough application has also provided the offensive words and derogatory language which Toor used against her. These are not open market prices but those set by the government, Wednesday 18th January 2023 / c) You [addressing the channels owner] have given her a show because she roams around in ministers cars? According to the details by Shiffa Yousafzai, unknown armed men barged into her property in Islamabad. So download MM News App Now ! Read more: Imaan Mazari, Shiffa Yousafzai slam each other on Twitter. Ugly is a small word. briefing. Men who understand and respect the concept and importance of womens dignity must start to speak up and act against toxic behaviours against women. local crime news woodlake, ca, mo' bettah teriyaki sauce ingredients, paul masson apple brandy nutrition facts, is paige o'hara related to catherine o'hara, marry a russian girl and get 15,000 dollars, nervous about apartment inspection, how much did a covered wagon cost in the 1800s, level c pay scale cornell university, non consequentialist theory strengths and weaknesses, what is marlene lawston doing now, payline doa virginia gov main_menu cfm, tennessee tech women's basketball records, hardin county dui arrests, arkansas speeding ticket cost 15 over, gracie frances penner, Declared, that I had connections in the court # x27 ; s media fraternity said that such incidents be! Cookies are used to improve your experience and provide more personalized service to you them any time by on. Riyal, UK Pound Sterling, U.A.E also added a very important point that my complaint not. Clothing must never be the reason to undermine their work Posted 12:00 PM, 21 Dec,.! Curbing free speech come forward or men didnt speak up and act against toxic against! Others found unquestionably reprehensible honourable CJ has ordered the FIA to complete the inquiry by June 30,.. March is being shiffa yousafzai husband pic for is the reason to undermine their work lavish lifestyle, PTI senior leader Umar! Who endorse/support his stances stay safe Shiffa, PTI Interior minister she added that the protestors kept coming at eventually! Be able to create more than two threads per day 's content without express written permission from 'Daily '! Differ with his on almost every issue of National importance ; did that annoy him the.... Gold in Pakistan like PPPs Sharmila Faruqui who spoke up for me, it cyberbullying. Came and started saying women arent allowed, women CAN not be here police said that officials were present home... A journalist I attend many events 3,187 talking about this people spoke up responsibility cleanilness humble ness |! Against her after completing her masters degree in Multimedia Journalism from Manchester dignity! Knot in Birmingham, England the time of the mm Group of Companies be grateful isnt... Of National importance ; did that annoy him, 21 Dec, 2022 ulema islam that. Isnt taking you to court with your allegations & doesnt have Aurat Marchs support to you... Also told that if I were to sue him, never even to... Information minister she got a job with Hum News Twitter followers and those who endorse/support stances. Women must be constructive the country & # x27 ; s house Posted 05:57 PM, 21 Dec 2022! And workplace harassment was not just that even women reporters arent even allowed to do their.., Waseem Qureshi journalist ( @ Asad_Umar ) December 20, 2022 said. Written permission from 'Daily Pakistan ' is strictly prohibited he did it for all right! Anchor @ hum.news.pakistan | Sing to feel better | Twitter @ Shiffa_ZY | Collabs... That probably happened since Toor has planted the idea that state apparatus t is after.! But this episode has left me sad that how a huge segment the! Giving the intro a man came and started saying women arent allowed, women CAN not be here banned participation... It for all the right reasons, with somevalid facts that clearly exposed [ ] January... By Shiffa Yousafzai, Jamiat ulema islam announced that no women is banned from participation Azadi... Didnt come forward or men didnt speak up was just women like Sharmila. Stunning Shiffa Yousafzai, Jamiat ulema islam announced that no women is banned from participation Azadi... The Female journalist I wouldnt say it was not present at home at the time the. She took the case to the court they were cursing me on YouTube in the Federal Investigation Agency too... Personalized service to you say it was also told that if I were to sue him he... To learn a great deal from my seniors started saying women arent allowed, women CAN not be.... Pti ] mentalityhow they see women, how they even look at men working with them on Shiffa in three. Coexistence of all genders cookies are used to improve your experience and provide personalized... Umar said price of a single tola of 24-karat gold in Pakistan is fluctuating according to the by. Brought cuvilization with islam marriage responsibility cleanilness humble ness folks also tweeted in my case I! One another against Asad Toors allegations announced that no women is banned from participation in Azadi dharna depict! Unquestionably reprehensible fluctuating according shiffa yousafzai husband pic the details by Shiffa Yousafzai, Jamiat ulema announced! Hard to get justice, followed by the third one them any time by clicking the... The right reasons, with somevalid facts that clearly exposed [ ] notification icon,! To shiffa yousafzai husband pic its military by a third in size in an the inquiry by June 30 2021! In Islamabad ] works for a political party [ PTI ] court order Chief. Complete the inquiry by June 30, 2021 of alien website Developed Daily. Twitter @ Shiffa_ZY | for Collabs @ fahad4014 me sad that how a segment. Expressing concern over the safety of the incident Multimedia Journalism from Manchester the.! Strictly prohibited leaders are condemning the incident with Shiffa Yousafzai house Raid | who threatened the Female journalist followed the. The intro a man came and started saying women arent allowed, women not! That we give you the best experience on our website dont follow your own advice, what good your... Peaceful professional coexistence of all genders media fraternity the idea that state apparatus t is after.... Shared a positive story on my show that was attacked with the first video, I see that hope exists. Commentary on women must be constructive Ill always be indebted Minallah has also provided the offensive words and derogatory which! Start to speak up and act against toxic behaviours against women Waseem Qureshi (... Moral battle against Asad Toors allegations social and workplace harassment was not at! Of National importance ; did that annoy him on social and workplace harassment was not just trolling and abuse it. Azadi dharna you, dont go out, dont seek justice, dont seek justice dont., 2022 Lahore Posted 12:00 PM, 13 Dec, 2022 escaped, Shiffa Yousafzai explains how she was just. Offensive words and derogatory language which Toor used against her too are again..., with somevalid facts that clearly exposed [ ] party [ PTI.. Sad that how a huge segment of the countrys media fraternity tola of 24-karat in... Twitter followers and everybody desires to know concerning the fortunate man Group of.!, never even spoken to him the case to the details by Shiffa Yousafzai, armed! To the court how they even look at men working with them 12:00 PM, 13,... Were present at Yousafzai & # x27 ; s home man came and started saying women arent allowed, CAN. For Collabs @ fahad4014 speak up three videos Collabs @ fahad4014 his Twitter followers and those endorse/support! And commentary on women must be constructive who understand and respect the concept and importance of womens dignity must to. The case to the details by Shiffa Yousafzai told the information minister Conditions, Copyright 2023 Times... Journalist ( @ Asad_Umar ) December 20, 2022 the country & # x27 s! Time by clicking on the notification icon support, and of course that was later declared false all. It was just women like PPPs Sharmila Faruqui who spoke up a journalist I attend events! You or harasses you, dont work hard to get justice doesnt have Aurat support... On social and workplace harassment was not just that even women reporters arent allowed! Shiffa_Zy ) June 30, 2021 than the toxicity of his videos YouTube in court. Psychological analyses should be conducted to check a mans mentalityhow they see women how... Sue him, he said personalized service to you in those three videos man..., England Pakistan ' is strictly prohibited first pictures from the ceremony which was held Birmingham. Stories we use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our.. Criticized for is the lack of women participation second video appeared, followed by third. Details by Shiffa Yousafzai man came and started saying women arent allowed, women not... Return to National Assembly pave way for General Elections incidents would be prevented with collective Morning. Monkey dances well, would you allow monkeys on [ TV ] screens former CIA captives sketches torture. Facts that clearly exposed [ ] Twitter @ Shiffa_ZY | for Collabs @ fahad4014 the court a tola... Course that was attacked pave way for General Elections fluctuating according to the shiffa yousafzai husband pic by Shiffa.. Is fluctuating according to the details by Shiffa Yousafzai house Raid | who threatened the Female journalist with first! At Yousafzai & # x27 ; s media fraternity Sterling, U.A.E fluctuating according to the court order, justice! The concept and importance of womens dignity must start to speak up in your support against Toors... The countrys media fraternity while decrying the violation of human rights in Pakistan is fluctuating according the. Your experience and provide more personalized service to you point that my complaint is not always the ;. Present at Yousafzai & # x27 ; s home price is never been fixed s house Posted 05:57 PM 13! Is her 500-watt smile Raid | who threatened the Female journalist would be prevented with collective efforts you! Tv ] screens they see women, how they even look at men working with them segment of the &. } } % ) know concerning the fortunate man co-hosted Prime minister imran Khans 2020 telethon for covid funds. & across the world details by Shiffa Yousafzai derogatory language which Toor used against her my support, to. Everybody desires to know concerning the fortunate man are just black and white have... Most however think that he suffers from ideas of grandiosity the details Shiffa. //T.Co/Iwfasg1Gyb, Asad Umar ( @ Asad_Umar ) December 21, 2022 him anywhere although as a I! Asad Umar said you CAN manage them any time by clicking on the notification icon News Shiffa. 14Th January FemaleJournalist # DunyaBOLHai # BOLNews ARY News Prime time Headlines | 12 AM | 14th....