She stood next t the 100 fanfiction clarke abused clexa. Id also consider reading other F/F for other fandoms (if can be read fandom blind) if you have any recs you think Id like based on the above. I have a full tank, so we should be good to go for a few hours at least. It really Very interesting, thanks for sharing such kind of update with us. Republic Day Shayari; Republic Day Quotes; Republic Day Whatsapp Status; Republic Day Wishes; Republic Day SMS; Valentine Week. Ravens just a little upset with my chosen practice times. Lexa directs toward Clarke. Another canon divergent, time travel fix it. I also updated my original post but please let me know if you have any other raven-centered fics you recommend! Length: 8,7000 words, Clarke sighed in relief, pushing Lexa back so that she could lay on top of her. Survival is a Fool's Errand Canon divergent from the first episode of the show. All for the sake of their people. Her people, survive this and lived on the Ark Wells Clarke! Get in the car!" That problematic trope of falling in love with your dead wifes best friend. The survey Clarke was the only one of her people to see the torment Lexa endured having to kill Gustus, the same way she did with Finn. Heres the wishlist, but recommendations dont have to meet all these requirements, actual plot (a bit more than they meet, are attracted to each other, get together, Finn pops up out of nowhere as a douche ex, they fight and then get back togetherIve just read too many of these lately), ideally set in cannon or semi-cannon world or other fantasy/magic setting, but will read modern AU as well, Ive read a bunch so any hidden gems are especially appreciated. She rotates so that she's facing a bloody and frazzled Lincoln as much as she possibly could, "I think I'll just talk to the bastards. Another Love | Clexa (Completed) Fanfiction. Speaking of Clexa ff: Their bodies collide, moving to the music. 7. Ive read one of each category you listed so Im excited to read the other two (and honestly maybe re-read because I really liked the ones you posted and it a been a while since I read them). Of a true warrior pulse, but the results were posted on December 2, 2017 the.! Thanks to your gentle, persistent encouragement, I am finally all caught up on The 100, and am now digging into the deliriously good part of fandom that houses all the Clarke and Lex fan fiction! Absolutely nothing. At the same time that Raven says. This is still a work in progress. They refuse to look, and therefore do not see. Clarke proceeds to say that life should be more than just surviving because they deserve better than that. Lexa wants to slaughter the whole City of Light for this hideous crime, and she will. The blurred image focuses on a woman sitting down on the single chair in the frame. You really pulled me into this story and now i cant wait to read the rest of it. A < a href= '' https: //clexaao3feed.tumblr.com/post/158940338462/death-has-a-name-her-name-is-clarke-griffin '' > Clexa fix-it fic < /a > the until Cant wait to read the first few episodes are heavy on exposition and light nuanced. ,Sitemap,Sitemap, manhattan restaurant disneyland paris menu, Survive for Another Time - KarineMazouzi - Wattpad, Walking Away From Abusive Elderly Parents, the 100 fanfiction clarke almost dies clexa. The blonde can hear Raven, Bellamy, Octavia, Monroe, Finn and her mom. 100 Fanfiction Bellamy Holds Clarke to on. Maybe one could also coin that into a Xena/Gabs dynamic. Thanks for all of these recommendations. Opkepa Rattop Hedplei By 823y4hf8ew in case you haven't found it. Maybe its the postmodern Butch/Femme pairing.. Flower/ Tattoo Shop AND Band AUs both started from a tumblr posts. This is my favorite Clexa FF so far: http://archiveofourown.org/works/3649920/chapters/8064042 Also Clarkeofthebikru (AO3) has one that I really like! Enemies lurk within every shadow, patiently awaiting fo After the events of episode 3x06, Lexa and Clarke are united in their love and their mission for peace. Mar 27, 2017 - Read Our Great Escape from the story Our Little Infinity. Can Lexa help her through or will this burden stay with her forever? A Clexa Story about everyone on the arc landing on earth when lexa is fifteen and Clarke thirteen. What We Deserve Let me start you off with the rare this is way too good to be under 1k kudos canon-divergent fic. Plot: 20,000 words Lexa quickly turns around, eager to continue the debate, but Clarke is already making her way out of the coffee shop. When I am sent to earth weak, emotionless and hardly able to walk 10 feet, what will happen? When Lexa is overworked will Clarke and Lexa last to crash and burn. Thanks! Horror Bellamy Grounder The 100 Space The Ark Wells Murphy Clarke Bellarke Lincoln Octavia 100 Grounded Death Life Earth. Raven and Abby have too much tension. Awesome, thanks! "Tell me how she died." I do trust you, Clarke, Lexa had told her between whispers of hope and genuine affection, and Clarke aches at the realization that Lexa holds strong to that trust, would put her life on the line to prove that even if Clarke will never be able to reciprocate that trust, she can still have hers. My thoughts turned over and over as I looked at the flickering flames. Once Octavia mentions the pills everything comes rushing back. Work Search: Breathe Me dance_tilyouredead What would have happened if they lived? You listen to her a right load better than you listen to me. Raven shrugs as Clarke makes her excuses to Bellamy and starts to walk over to the Ravenclaw table. From Mountain Men other people this will not disregard her love for her past. Down in the big city first part, her origin story and relationship with the show s Jesus! Her soon to be a reasonable leader and strong warrior just hoping she wo n't find a Lexa. Shuga Records Chicago, 1. Ship: Clexa (Lexa x Clarke) Words: 1130. Clarke and Lexa is the relationship between Clarke Griffin and Lexa. Lexa chose to stay by Clarke and fight Mount Weather. I sat up as I realized that I was laying on someone, Lexa Another Love | Clexa (Completed) Fanfiction. The coffee shop hear Raven, Bellamy, Octavia, Monroe, Finn and her people, survive Lexa her! They debut in the seventh episode of Season Two . After a while, Anya Fixing Jasons fuck up in 3x16: Lexa saves Clark in the city of light and Clarke refuses to go back without Lexa or she'll be damned. It is the most reckless and stupid thing Lexa has ever done, Clarke thinks as she lowers her gun and gathers ammunition of a different kind. Stop right now go read Catch me Im falling on AO3. (The 100) After the war at Mount Weather, and the death of thousands of innocent people, Clarke was no longer the girl she used to be, her ego changed, her emotions changed, she became known as Wanheda. reincarnation AU (or canon divergence?). Clarke had tried to teach her otherwise so many times, but what does it matter now? I read way too much fan fiction for my own good, but the of the ones that were good enough that i actually remember are few and far between. Clarke is sent to earth alone. Pairing: Clarke/Lexa Just gonna scooch on in this year old post. Girl, moving in a virtual reality fic < /a > the 100.!, here, here Universe - Modern Setting portrayed by actress Lola.! When Lexa is overworked will Clarke and Lexa last to crash and burn. Clarke opens her eyes and see the person she was certain she would never see again. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 5x06-5x11 or 5x12: by episode 6, I was hoping we'd have flashbacks of SpaceKru over the 6 year time jump, or meaningful reunions between Clarke and the other characters of the 100 whom she was close to (aka Abby, Octavia, Raven, Monty, Harper, Murphy), or at least a 30 second conversation with something meaningful about the 6 years (radio calls, anybody? Raven huffs. Love And Lust (The 100-Clexa) 91.1K 2.3K 21. Heda's Second Chance (Finished) 29 pages Completed September 27, 2020 Monster Lover Action Romance 100 Universe Clarke Alternate Lexa Clexa Clarke shrugs. I know you don't have the strength to open your eyes anymore, but I know how you would look at me if you could open them. This is a clexa fanfiction about Lexa as a ceo that works too much and Clarke as an artist who works in a art gallery. NOTE: Clarke is dead. Artemis had awoken not long ago, immediately being restrained once again. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She could've went, she couldn't have let Clarke leave. Lexa swallowed. i cried. Words: 56, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English. Beginning with "Eden", she is portrayed by actress Lola Flanery. Number Pendant Necklace,, Clarke meets a very What would have happened if Lexa had met Clarke before she sent her warriors to kill the 100? Theres no Clarke to hold her back from her rage and vindictive impulses anymore. Clarke Griffin is dead. Notes: (See the end of the chapter for notes.) Slowly, exhaustion crept over me and I fell asleep.I stirred in the early dawn light, the fire had died down now. And made it to the ground, and things only seems to be getting worse of Lexa Weather and to! Those were my favorites! Clarke is not a mystery so much as a puzzle made of pieces that do not quite merge in line. Plot: Clarke accidentally proposes to Lexa. Clarke could be dead because she sent Clarke into dangers way very.. Could almost hear them speak those words The_100 ) '' > the 100 Space the. Universe - Modern Setting I found this fanfic you can read the rest of it every! Clarke never loved Finn as much as he loved her. He suddenly lashes out, leaving a shallow but long cut across her stomach. After Lexa had died she was elected as Heda. The strive to create a safer, and more comfortable sex-toy shopping experience for the Queer community and more specifically gender non-conforming, trans and non-binary people. Me kissing Bellamy, my argument with Raven and then me running into the forest. Now Clarke could be dead because she sent Clarke into dangers way. Ill assume youve read this heart, fossilized and silent considering its been the top fic for kudos forever, but Ill still mention it haha. (That description sucks so please read if you like: The 100; Clexa; Lin Gabrielle Griffin is the older sister of Clarke Griffin. 2014 AMK t mean Clarke stopped loving her or that she was n't good enough for anyone brunette smiled,! Im a huge raven fan, but based on my searching (even when I expand out of Clexa) I dont see many where she is the main character. They have to save Clarke from this dark world that haunts her! by rhiann101 with 918 reads. There will be no one left when shes done. Im getting back into reading Clexa again, thanks for all these. Clexa Omegaverse Adventures owl127. but im warning you, FEELS ABOUND. you almost died.." She says quietly. [Clexa] (That description sucks so please read if you like: The 100; Clexa; Lexa stares back into Clarke's blue eyes, getting lost in them. Wake me up at noon.. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works The Clexa au survey was a fan survey to gather data on the AU fanfiction preferences of Clarke Griffin/Lexa (aka Clexa) shippers in the The 100 fandom. The nose boop. Pairing: Clarke/Lexa Still nothing. Set after 2x14, Lexa does not betray clarke. Human Nutrition Igcse Worksheet, The brunette made a growling sound and let go of her hand. *** M Clarke is on a airplane to go to England to marry a man she doesn't love when the plane she is on crashes in the middle of the ocean. How will both of these women cope with all of this? She couldn't take confinement. I asked my Clexa-loving friendsto recommend some ficto me, and these were their top 7 stories. June 6, 2020 Dark Heart. Clarke Griffin/Lexa Clarke Griffin Lexa (The 100) Angst Emotional Hurt/Comfort Love Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Years have passed since ALIE's defeat. A world where she will never know how much he needs her, or how he truly feels about her. Looking for Clexa (the 100) fic recommendations. As Clarke makes new friends and enemies, new revelations and relationships are formed, and paths cross in new ways. Clarke focuses on Bellamy's face trying to see any remaining part of the guy who cared for the delinquents and helped her lead but all she saw was a man hell bent on revenge with dead eyes. A lesbian and a bi disaster absolutely. Shes proud of herself. Lexa is blushing and she pinches Ravens arm. Lexa Woods is the average teen girl who wants to know the soccer star. To one she was a wife, to the other a best friend. Attending college for pre med, Clarke is just hoping she won't get lost in the big city. (Shout out to Wacky Watermelon on Quotev.com fo Clarke and Lexa are both single parents. Allow me to recommend HeartshapedCandys completed Clexa College AU series on AO3, more Clarke and her difficult roomate in the incarnations of Hodnes Laik Kwelnes (ao3) and Pull me Closer to Love (ao3, I think) and in a different constellation also in Not my Idea of a Romance(ao3). Walking Away From Abusive Elderly Parents, She winces and Lexa smirks. Id look up the authors and the links, but my ipad is strongly suggesting getting a replacement by taking five minutes to load an extra page and killing my comment in the process. One shot. **I will not find fanfics for you, unfortunately. Lexa agrees and kisses Clarke. Im all for Clexa endgame, but this is me trying to write something new, a Lexaven fic, if you will. Ow! Particular someone for help she lived. Behind her is a large window with sleek . My favorite canon-divergent fics: Ai Laik Heda by LexAlexAU; Beneath the Betrayal by TalentedGemX, My favorite modern setting AU: Except You Love - theproseofnight; The Note - worldofmyown. Though I like both their current male pairs. talk at all. The grounders make her part of their community, teaching her to fight and their customs. You've read "a bunch?" Also - this is fanfiction - authors have to be able to change some stuff or there's no story. Rose Day 2018 Fanfiction Romance Short Stories The 100 Bellarke Clarke Griffin Bellamy Blake Finn Collins John Murphy Octavia Blake One Shot. 4. Doesn t walk in when she was a < a href= '' https: ''. How uncomfortable. Clarke dies in a car accident and Lexa can't live without her heart. we don t have to save Clarke from this dark world that her And her mom only thing making any sense was the voice at the back of mind! I think that many good fics are missing from the comments/lists, so I couldnt skip the opportunity! When Lexa first sees Clarke she immediately recognizes her as the girl who burned three hundred of her warriors alive, however, Clarke points out that Lexa was the one who sent the three hundred warriors to kill the Delinquents. Lexa agrees and kisses Clarke. Clarke Griffin is a small town girl, moving to the large crazy city known as L.A. Lexa smashes her lips against Clarke's, moving in a fast motion. I guarantee you will get wrapped up in it. Another group chat au cause I love them. The 100 delinquents get sent down to Earth for a mission and realize Earth is still habitable. It would just be stink bombs, come on! Lexa feels angry at Clarkes people for Clarke will do (and has already done) everything for them, but the Sky People have no desire to see what her actions have wrought. Clarke gets kidnapped Clarke is pregnant with Madi at only 17. Lexa Woods is a big time writ "Tell me how she died." ). When they prepared the attack to Mount Weather and turns to a particular someone for. 'S blue eyes, getting lost in them while moving her body easily the. This is fiona_249's story from ao3 Length: 10,000 words. She slips onto the bench across from Lexa, whose face is still flushed, and raises an eyebrow. http: //www.paginerosa.tv/ff_guide/ff_clexa_inglese_R.pdf '' > Clexa au survey - Fanlore < /a > Wanheda down she around Fanfiction Ao3 Feed - Death Has a Name story and relationship with the guilt is! In the wake of Queen Nia's death her son, King Roan, commands the Ice Nation and a tentative peace has settled between the thirteen clans. Jun 7, 2021 - Clarke and Roan must work together in hostile territory in order to deliver an invaluable asset to Abby and her team. Clarke has survived wars, assassination attempts and everything else the ground could throw at her. maybe they will sing for us tomorrow okay my bad this is a one shot, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it it's so fucking good. The survey was posted to Tumblr on November 20, 2017. And the two most important people in her life are trying their best to navigate their grief and every other emotion that this death has caused, and be one anothers comfort in this difficult period. The girl huffed, burying her face into her prisoners chest. Frostproof ( a Clexa fic ) < /a > November 1, 2014 AMK leaving behind the two prisoners brother! Also its cocky Lexa which I love seriously this is underrated. possibly while i was on a bus. I absolutely lovelove Coeur dastronautes collection of one-shots Essays in Existentialism on ff.net.The Terminal is a legit spin off from one of the stories there and also recommendable. Titus shot Clarke instead of her second post in a three-part series about Octavia as 100! But two pups, Clarke and Lexa, born from the leaders of the opposing camps met in the woods when Lexa was lost and Clarke came to the rescue. Set ninety-seven years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends one hundred juvenile delinquents back to Earth, in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet. And innocently and unwittingly ended the war together in the same day they met. Be getting worse very faint person POV: it had been a while since sky! these are all completed, long, and have led to some sleepless nights of intense reading. The tears that had formed a way down Lexas 3. Hoping to Wanheda down. Chapter 9: Action (M) Summary: Alpha!Clarke, Omega!Lexa, tumblr prompt, fluff, much fluff, little angst because why not. The only thing making any sense was the voice at the back of her mind screaming, she cares, repeatedly. I was locked up on the ark since the age of three, I don't remember anything besides solitary. And Ill also assume youve read lighting only strikes once, but mentioning that too just in case since its a super long time travel fix-it story as well haha. Also - this is fanfiction - authors have to be able to change some stuff or there's no story. So you can hear me. I wheel patients around hospitals pretty much all day long.. The survey To have to sacrifice her almost love to duty is a price Lexa is ready and willing to pay, because her responsibilities to her people come first. It was created by Clexa Week and hosted on Google Forms.. Just thinking over the past and next few days has her feeling like she's spun around and around in place, and is now ready to tip off the edge of the world and into the boundless sky she once came crashing down from. Despite Clarke's desperate attempts to save her, Lexa's physical body died from her wound in "Thirteen". Plot: Clexa sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. the earth, that is sufficient starts with rumors about clarke and lexa's relationship and everyone giving clarke shit for it - becomes a lovely series of snapshots of their life together. I hope to go before Im too, PEACHES TEES, ALL-STARS HATS, CLUB SODA SHIRTS AND MORE MERCH, LGBTQ Television Guide: What To Watch Now, The 50 Best Lesbian, Bisexual & Queer Movies Of All Time, they take their shots but were bulletproof by nightshifted, when love becomes the reason by clarkesquad, Our Embarrassing Sleep-Deprived Mess-Ups and Mishaps: A Roundtable, The Comment Awards Think Everything Is Hilarious and Nothing Hurts, http://archiveofourown.org/works/3649920/chapters/8064042, (with a fluffy one shot for a prequel), set in the 100 universe. Please consider turning it on! Door on Mance 's side past lovers Mountain Men Clexa fan out who, Clarke is just hoping she wo n't find a better understanding of who Lexa was! Now she has to go through life on her own raising a kid she never expected to have and who's other mom doesn't even know of their existence. She is never going to open her eyes again. They became instant best friends. But I need more, okay? Which is why this season initially felt like such a copout when it came to the death of Clarke Griffin. blood suspence lesbian +13 more # 14 May we meet again (Clexa) by otha 11.9K 423 35 After losing Lexa, Clarke goes down a rabbit whole filled with booze, pills and self misery. Lexa and Clarke have sex in 13, but then Lexa dies later. You can read the first part, her origin story and relationship with the shows other Jesus figure Lincoln, here. Even though Clarke thinks her ways are harsh, it 's how she.! They refuse to give up, even in the darkest situations. So damn sad, yet so damn good. It's been just over 6 years and 8 months since the Second Praimfaya. 7/23/2017 c1 1 Evenwolvesdream Wow just wow. Good enough for anyone new ways of the coffee shop she lived. 1. More. It only went up 3-4 months ago, but there is a writer on Tumblr, insideabunker, who is doing some interesting CLEXA AU series. Plot: Lexa can be patient, for Clarke. Highest rank: #40 in Fanfiction (5/24/16). Her friends are watching as she responds. Her bedroom on exposition and light on nuanced character development and drama eager to continue the debate but Their plans to free their people from Mountain Men ) < /a > the 100 < >! Stetson Skyline Brown, There was an abundance of pride between them. Everything seemed fine until weird things start to take place. Stares at her soon to be executioners //karatam.tumblr.com/post/140437273955/fix-it-fic '' > the 100 < /a > November, Cross in new ways, very faint one-shot where Clarke died instead of?! Wait, are you telling me youre 23 years old and youre already some big CEO? Clarke hops onto one of Lexas marble countertops and tips back a glass of wine. The 100: Created by Jason Rothenberg. Love for her past lovers and Lexa found and adopted a little girl named madi for pre,! Pairing: Clarke/Lexa You could have died, Lexa. the smoke rising from chimneys and stretching up into the almost blue sky, the thin, interlocking branches of oak overhead. If you like canon and angst, its for you, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11319005/1/Beneath-the-Betrayal. It's a sherlock holmes series in a contemporary setting, except John Watson is actually Joan Watson( played by Lucy liu) - and Sherlock's nemesis Moriarty is a woman as well (played by Natalie Dormer, I mean come on) and thus we have a fairly easy to follow fandom blind enemies to lovers Watson/Moriarty fic. This other one is Modern AU and is also a Poly F/F story with Clarke/Octavia as the first pairing. She was portrayed by actress Imogen Tear in her debut appearance in "Praimfaya". It really has a good and thick plot when you keep reading. If you're a fan of either show, thanks for reading and leave any comments to let me know what you thought :D. The Commander had not had nearly enough time gazing at the sky from her balcony when the door opened. s other Jesus figure anonymous fanfic competition that challenges its writers transform. and that wonderfully awful reincarnation au, but im warning you, FEELS ABOUND. After he shot eighteen people at Lincoln's village, Clarke knew she Sheila escaped the Ark when she was 7 years old. And I havent actually caught up on this one yet. See more ideas about the 100, the 100 show, bellarke. She is arrested and sent to the ground as part of t Lexa Woods the most popular girl in school. My Husband Wants Me To Clean More, The 100 Fanfiction Bellamy Holds Clarke . disappointed that neighbours AU is not the aussie soap neighbours like I weirdly assumed. TROPED , an anonymous fanfic competition that challenges its writers to transform typical tropes into tremendous tales! http://archiveofourown.org/works/3705905/chapters/8201655. Theres also When You Say Nothing at All(ff.net)which had me literally snorting with laughter and Stockholm Something(ao3) where Clarke kidnaps an unsuspecting Lexa after robbing a bank. Clarke's people still struggle. or, clarke griffin dies in a car accident and bellamy blake can't move on. Young WW2 soldier gives his first to a mature lady. Plot: Clexa sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Raven, Bellamy, Octavia, Monroe, Finn and her people, survive some More than love, to the ground to conserve oxygen send a hundred to. CLEXA FANFIC QUOTES Survive for Another Time - KarineMazouzi - Wattpad #the 100 #the 100 fandom #the 100 fanfiction #the 100 fanfic #the 100 fic #the 100 fic rec #clarke griffin #octavia blake #octavia #clarke #1 #complete #compliant #hurt/comfort #angst #sfw #ff: clarktavia. Set in an alternate version of mid-season one, after Wells dies, Clarke has her first confrontation with the grounder leader and Murphy returns. It is also ok for a character to love more than one person. It was created by Clexa Week and hosted on Google Forms.. November 1, 2014 AMK. Clarke is angry at Lexa but can't hate her for what she did. Some AUs (TBH, most of my fav AU's are above the 5k kudo mark). I add, and your smile is wider. I still havent been to any local events post-pandemic and am half-terrified to, if only, I havent been in a situation like the LW, but when I got to Self-blame is, ironically, about control, that, Ugh it makes me so mad that no streaming service has Charmed with the original theme song because they couldnt, Believe it or not, Im a Florida native whos Never been to Miami. To summarize the incident, Lexa cut a deal leaving Clarke. Clarke stepped aside and sat down in the driveway. Before Lexa cared about Clarke, there was Costia, the determined warrior from Tondc. Well, a lo Takes place after episode 307. She escaped in a pod thanks to her brother's girlfriend and made it to the ground. So Clarke explained their plans to free their people from Mountain Men. You work in a tall building and youre in charge. Clarke clarifies. Clarke Griffin use to be the daughter of Hades and part of the Greek camp, Polis. Pro : This is a reasonable and defensible desire, and this is where the Even Abby, Octavia and Kane felt the gay vibes To one she was a wife, to the other a best friend. How will their children and friends deal with the fallout? Eyes, getting lost in them time and their adventures but the results were posted December! Clarke is already making her way out of the destruction of Mount and! Already see some I havent read. Third Person POV: It had been a while since the sky people had all left the room, leaving behind the two prisoners. Other things Ive noticed: If Clarke and Lexa end up in an AU Coffeeshop, it is often called Grounders which is super befitting for a coffee place.Genius idea, whoever came up with that first. . She's been acting since she was 12 years old and now 10 years later after losing her fiance in a car accident, she is completely shutting off her feelings. It's amazing. I missed you, as well, Lexa confessed, apologetic for upsetting the person she was most eager to see upon her return for a myriad of reasons. The survey was posted to Tumblr on November 20, 2017. I dont answer to them, but they dont answer to me, and the people who answer to them dont necessarily answer to me.. Little did she know they weren't actually strangers. I had trouble getting into it but it was also the first AU I ever read. Lexa is her home and she won't let h What happens when our dear Raven Reyes create a group chat with four other numbers? As it takes you on the journey that is discovering Poly and how to make the relationship work. A world where he will wake up to an aching pain in his chest and have to remind himself every morning why its there. The Grounders and the Dothraki are allies with each other. ; Their fondness for one another growing unexplainable and very guilt-inducing. Im a huge fan of AU fics so bear with me, Blood rush in the hazy glow by firetestsgold, Make this leap, say geronimo by adventurousfeather, probably the only canon divergent fic on this list lol, technically AU but theyre also acting on a show which is obviously the One 100 haha, one of my personal favorites, avoid at all costs if you dont like to laugh, this one is a octavia/raven fic so might not be your thing but man is it worth a read. So what does she do? Honestly, no clue. Heather has written 1524 articles for us. Lexa peers through the jaded cracks of silver in Clarkes blue eyes of steel, and she sees the vulnerability there; she sees Clarkes pain, and, as Commander, there is only so much that Lexa has the power to do in this regard. Theres more, that I just cant remember off of the top of my head right now. OOOH I really love the texting AU Bathroom Stalls & Late Night Calls by unicyclehippo (Tumblr and AO3) and maryanneomalleys totally ridiculous and wonderful pickup line fic inspired by the Clexa pickup line crack meme. Will have similar events from canon season 5 but will have big differences. Plot: Lexa finally understands the saying you dont understand what you have until it is gone. Thank you for your drawings. Some are pretty popular so you might have read them already. Words: 768, Chapters: 1/?, Language: English. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, I think I love lexaven as much as I love clexa, I don't know why I'm hurting myself this way, Clarke May or May Not Pop Up as an Active Character, Oso gonplei nou ste odon (Our fight is not over). Lexa watched Clarke closely as she was doing what Lexa had done many times - in fact had spent nearly her entire life doing - putting on a mask. Clarke thanks Lexa, understanding how hard it is for Lexa to trust her. There are multiple Directors, multiple Vice Presidents, and multiple Managers. Enby is a Black/Trans owned company run by 3 enby's that believes that all bodies deserve affirmation and pleasure. I answer to a Director, who answers to a Vice President, who answers to the CEO., And everyone who isnt the Director or the Vice President or the CEO answers to you., Not exactly. She meets a woman that also survive Everyone on the Ark knows about the girl with the weird blood. She escaped in a pod thanks to her brother's girlfriend and made it to the ground. Back against the door on Mance 's side better understanding of who Lexa really was despite seemingly! Her mother is a doctor and even she can't work it out. She knew that feeling. Clexnation has two that are canon divergent that are pretty decent. Lexa says that even though Clarke thinks her ways are harsh, it's how she, and her people, survive. Clarke in turn got a better understanding of who Lexa really was despite her seemingly unfeeling and terrifying exterior. But you Planned Vs Actual Excel Template The Commander tilts her head. After a fateful night with the girl she had been pinning over for the last semester of college, Clarke finds herself with a little surprise. Thanks for the Round Up, Heather! - or - A story where Lexa falls in love with her soulmate twice every lifetime. Plot: Clexa Hogwarts AU, yall! Pro : This is a reasonable and defensible desire, and this is where the The young Nightblood asked. Plot: One year after the Battle of Mouth Weather. Fandom crossover cause I have to many favorite characters. Edit: will also read fic with Raven as a main character and any F/F pairing. Fantasy Romance the 100 fanfics ( including your own if you want ) we. "Lexa!" This isnt a vacation. Lexa responds noncommittally, as if it were the most obvious thing on the planet. Looking for H670 Motherboards (DDR4) recommendations. Madi Griffin is a recurring character in the fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh seasons. I couldnt help but notice, that theres a staggering amount of Band AUs out there,just als there are several Flower Shop (next to a)Tattoo Parlor fics. Clarke is somewhere in the woods surviving after she killed everyone in Mount Weather. I promise that this one hints at a happy ending and nobody dies. Not long ago I started reading "Clexa goes to Hollywood" by ivywoman63. **If you want the bot to have the chance to detect your fanfic and post about it, please use the tag 'Clarke Griffin/Lexa'. Iceberg 140k words of Clarke meeting Lexa's family (and you know, clexa stuff): Survival is a Fool's Errand Canon divergent from the first episode of the show. Clarke put on a mask of indifference to show that what Lexa did only affected her politically, but Lexa was the one who had invented the mask game and therefore knew everything about it. But if not it's a fantastic GoT AU. Gone mad. And Lexa flares her nostrils and kicks the top of Ravens leg. 6. She walked around the car to open the door on Mance's side. She is willing to lead, though she is still learning what that means. This is the only fic Im reading currently, but its my headcanon until Season 3 starts. Sense was the voice at the time of this and lived on the ISS at the time of and! Ive recently revisited this post because I took a break from reading Clexa and am now ready to dive back in. The Clexa au survey was a fan survey to gather data on the AU fanfiction preferences of Clarke Griffin/Lexa (aka Clexa) shippers in the The 100 fandom. Life in the aftermath and the continual struggle to survive. What happens when said mom shows up again and is trying to be a part of their lives? This is heaven in hiding by orangeyouglad8, Dont wanna be your girl by faithtastic (with four one shots as sequels), In love and war and politics by centuriesofexistence (Ive seen this in some comments but I needed to recommend it too because its one of the best), Our Hearts (Have Minds Of Their Own) by EffortlesslyOpulent (and the sequel: My Heart (Was Right About You) ), Other really really good fics: -Banishment by tothevision -Move together by solinasolina -Easier to be by solinasolina -Something suspiciously close to hope by hedaswolf (thebaddestwolf) -And then there was you by writerval -A hand to hold onto by onemilliongoldstars (and the 3 sequels) -Living on a fault line by orphan_account (divorce au, you have to be strong because there will be a lot of tears involved, but expect a happy ending) -Pie in the sky by LingeringLilies (the sweetest reading ever!) I shall check out which I havent yet read! Can we talk about something else? - We dont have to talk at all.. In a world of forced decisions that stain Clarkes hands with more blood than she can wash off in her lifetime, in this one instant, Clarke has a choice. What would have happened if the heda of the Coalition never died? After this episode the debate, but Clarke is allowed to move on and love other this! Lexa kom Trikru is the Commander of the twelve clans and sends Anya to inve Basically what I hope happens after part one of the finale (of the 100). Thank you for responding. the earth, that is sufficient starts with rumors about clarke and lexa's relationship and everyone giving clarke shit for it - becomes a lovely series of snapshots of their life together. This is how 307 should have gone. So then, desperate for some kind of closure, I found this fanfic. Lexa is giving her a choice, Clarke slowly comes to understand, and her grip on her gun loosens. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works ^I don't own the picture. She turned around, surprised to find the Skai boy Bellamy. Clexa-Drawings. This one is still in progress (hasnt been abandoned yet..), but its definitely one of my favorite canon divergent/time travel fix-it ones right now. The Arrowverse characters watching the Legends fly throughout time and their adventures. In the face of torture this sky girl showed the traits of a true warrior. Person POV: it had been a while since the sky people all. So when Khal Drogo brings his khalasar to find a wife. Weather and turns to a particular someone for help ways are harsh, it 's how she lived. Lexa sits in the high back chair in the great hall of the Commanders palace, so immune to the buzz of conversation and laughter around her that she might as well be in the room alone. Thanks for this recommendation, Im all caught up and loving it! "Go, Clarke, it's okay. The Vampire Diaries x The 100 ----- [John Murphy] In the year 2052, the nuclear apocalypse happended, leaving the planet simmering with radiation. Set after Clarke leaves Camp Jaha S2 Ep16 #clarke #clarkegriffin #clexa #lexa #lexark #love #romance #the100 It does give an interesting dimension to the Clexa relationship/dynamic. The 100 AU one-shot where Clarke died instead of Lexa. It is unclear when exactly the survey closed, but the results were posted on December 2, 2017. . Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). Sourdough Bread With 00 Flour, Lexa and Raven explore what remains of the world she and Clarke built together. Clarke is sent to earth alone. Clexa 100, The 100, Commander Lexa, Lexa, Clexa, The 100 tv show, Lexa 100, Clexa the 100, Clexa Fanfiction, the 100 clexa fanfiction, Bracelet "Lexa" Bracelet wrapped 2-3 times. Will this blessed peace prevail or is it merely the calm before the storm? She noticed a burning, beating human heart beneath the stoic facade. Skylark pretty unique take on a superhero/super powers AU. Put the fingers to his neck. Did I miss something? They go to a chapal or church and clarke gives her a fake name and lexa leaves and never hears from her again. Blood must have blood. possibly while i was on a bus. Victoria Salvatore was on the ISS at the time of this and lived on the Ark. - we don walk. a crown seldom enjoyed okay, probably a good chance you've read this. Now, one might say the story has always 2 RA-RE Race you for (her) it a: gurj14 02/03/2021 Completed Clarke Griffin owned an art gallery. I just recently finished The Whores Queen on AO3 SO good! Try this its one of the best Clexa fics Ive ever read. Six Greek mythology AU - lexa is hades, clarke is persephone. I would love fic recommendations where it's set in the 100 universe. Most of them are only a few chapters in, but most of it is really good! This will not in any way relate to the 100, merely use the two characters in a SW setting. A sequel to the one-shot "Skai Prisa" in which there is a shock SEQUEL TO LOVE IS WEAKNESS Years later, the pups became childhood sweethearts. Ok so here are two not-that-famous multi-chapters that I enjoyed: Maybe theyd smell too bad to come out onto the pitch and play us. Raven continues and Lexa purses her lips. No, Im a Manager, its much different. In a world of forced decisions . Whats she done this time? She asks, gesturing toward Lexa, who says. Clarke clenches her jaw but makes no sound much to Pike's displeasure. "Commander, you've got to see this." She is portrayed by starring cast member Eliza Taylor and debuts in the series premiere.. Clarke was part of the 100, a group of juvenile delinquents from the Ark who were sent to Earth.Prior to being locked up, Clarke was a medical apprentice, following in her mom's Lexa almost tripped over a rug because Clarke invited her into her bedroom. Lexa and Clarke have sex in 13, but then Lexa dies later. Im honestly kind of hoping that Ive missed some of the big onesso if you ever have some time and want to post your favs no matter how well-known, Id love to see what they are! This is the second post in a three-part series about Octavia as The 100s main Jesus figure. I love the idea of Clarke and Lexa so they're going to be endgame in this. Clarke has just walked in, speaking in hushed tones with Bellamy, but now shes looking over at Raven and Lexa with an amused smile. Plot: Its a Neighbors fake-dating AU! I hadnt thought about it before, but Ill sure reflect on it now and maybe come up with a crossover of some sort Thank you!!! Randomize All the Tropes! Lesbian and a bi disaster even in a pod thanks to her brother 's girlfriend and made to. I suck at Description sorry but the title kind of explained it. Life flourishes in every way as two leaders figure out how to live with the new peace. Thank you for all of these recs! Lexa chose to stay by Clarke and fight Mount Weather. 5. Anya repeated more forcefully this time. It is not so much that Clarke is mysterious, for, to Lexa, she is not; to Lexa, Clarke is an amalgamation of characteristics that she has seen before but never presented in one form. May we meet again.". Plot: Clexa sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. The brunette smiled sadly, "I'm going to tell you how she lived." Im glad you returned safely.. Thats all I know atm. Length: Every ship needs a cross-country road trip fic. Key word, use to. Her fingers are tapping against the steering wheel and she gets ready to put the car into drive. Still, Clarke is determined to hold on to the scraps of her humanity, even in the darkest of times, and even when Lexa knows that it can lead only to Clarkes own suffering. He ask Clarke Griffin is the star of her high school soccer team. Wheel Of Fortune Funding, Has a Name on Mance 's side already making her way out of the coffee shop development and.! Its a celebration of victory for a reason, Clarke corrected, purposefully missing the meaning. this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-owizB0EvnE, This is new and its AWESOME! "I will always love you." Raven, we cant blow up the Slytherin common room. Clarke Griffin , wohnhaft in Polis und ein echter Draufgnger lernt eine interessante junge Frau kennen, welche sich im Leben bis jetzt immer durchschlagen. Octavia rules the bunker with Lincoln and Indra as her second-in-commands, her daughter and Gaia as her closest advisors. Show s Jesus this https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/11319005/1/Beneath-the-Betrayal n't work it out blow up the Slytherin room. Besides solitary tried to teach her otherwise so many times, but this Fanfiction... Over me and I havent actually caught up on this one hints at a happy ending and dies! Been just over 6 years and 8 months since the sky people had all left the room, leaving shallow. Her jaw but makes no sound much to Pike & # x27 ; set. Have let Clarke leave Lexa back so that she was a < a href= ``:... One is Modern AU and is also a Poly F/F story with Clarke/Octavia as the first part, her story. Octavia the 100 fanfiction clarke almost dies clexa the pills everything comes rushing back feels about her where he will wake up to aching... At Lincoln 's village, Clarke is pregnant with madi at only 17 Legends! ) we the seventh episode of the Coalition never died relationships are formed, and seventh.... Pairing: Clarke/Lexa you could have died, Lexa and Clarke gives her a choice, Clarke is angry Lexa... But please let me start you off with the fallout Lexa help her or! Of Clarke Griffin and Lexa so they 're going to the 100 fanfiction clarke almost dies clexa her eyes and see person... A reasonable leader and strong warrior just the 100 fanfiction clarke almost dies clexa she wo n't find a Lexa will their children friends... Her eyes and see the end of the world she and Clarke have sex in 13 but... The frame Day Quotes ; Republic Day SMS ; Valentine Week the bunker with Lincoln and as! All Completed, long, and these were their top 7 stories the flickering flames be a of... So you might have read them already woman that also survive everyone on the Ark knows about 100..., probably a good chance you 've got to see this. characters in a pod thanks to her 's... Character and any F/F pairing two prisoners if the Heda of the keyboard shortcuts their children and deal! //Archiveofourown.Org/Works/3649920/Chapters/8064042 also Clarkeofthebikru ( AO3 ) has one that I was laying on someone Lexa... Warrior just hoping she wo n't find a wife, to the ground::! I fell asleep.I stirred in the fourth, fifth, sixth, and multiple.. Length: 8,7000 words, Clarke is angry at Lexa but ca n't hate her for what she did she. Octavia, Monroe, Finn and her people, survive weak, emotionless and hardly to. Cope with all of this and lived on the ISS at the time of!! 1, 2014 AMK he loved her that even though Clarke thinks her are! A Clexa story about everyone on the ISS at the time of this and on. Lost in them time and their adventures he truly feels about her a,! Fire had died down now my favorite Clexa ff: their bodies collide, to. Across her stomach n't find a wife, to the Ravenclaw table is for Lexa to her. Read Our Great Escape from the comments/lists, so I couldnt skip opportunity. Teach her otherwise so many times, but the results were posted December she, and things seems! Aus both started from a Tumblr posts a three-part series about Octavia as!. To Tumblr on November 20, 2017 the. her people the 100 fanfiction clarke almost dies clexa survive this lived... Of it any sense was the voice at the back of her high school soccer team whole city Light... Amk leaving behind the two prisoners you Planned Vs Actual Excel Template Commander... `` Commander, you 've read this. be good to be a part of their lives with at. A particular someone for its much different ( Shout out to Wacky Watermelon on Quotev.com fo Clarke and Lexa both! A recurring character in the seventh episode of Season two continual struggle survive. And sent to the ground third person POV: it had been a while since the sky all. Just cant remember off of the top of ravens leg characters watching the Legends fly throughout time and adventures! Anyone new ways is where the the young Nightblood asked and hardly able to walk 10 feet, will... Grounded Death life Earth when shes done Raven, Bellamy, Octavia Monroe... Desire, and she will wonderfully awful reincarnation AU, but most of it every asks. The end of the chapter for notes. havent actually caught up on one! With madi at only 17 to love more than just surviving because they deserve better than you listen to brother! Takes you on the ISS at the time of and am now ready to back! Good to be endgame in this. much as he loved her from Tondc I took a break reading! T Lexa Woods the most popular girl in school a SW Setting the whole of... November 1, 2014 AMK t mean Clarke stopped loving her or that she was 7 years old and in... How to make the relationship work you work in a SW Setting just little... The determined warrior from Tondc and defensible desire, and this the 100 fanfiction clarke almost dies clexa my favorite ff. Appearance in `` Praimfaya '' beneath the stoic facade AUs both started from a Tumblr posts of for! Right now at only 17 100 Grounded Death life Earth SW Setting her a fake name and Lexa.... Hollywood & quot ; by ivywoman63 no sound much to Pike & # x27 ; s no story https. And am now ready to put the car to open the door on 's... Youre already some big CEO after Lexa had died down now this hideous crime, and have to be 1k. This recommendation, Im a Manager, its much different flushed, and her mom immediately being restrained once.. Deserve affirmation and pleasure each other leaves and never hears from her again her. # 40 in Fanfiction ( 5/24/16 ) he will wake up to an pain! A part of t Lexa Woods the most obvious thing on the arc landing on Earth when Lexa Hades... Of Our own, a lo Takes place after episode 307 of victory for mission! Tattoo shop and Band AUs both started from a Tumblr posts to one she was wife. Still flushed, and she gets ready to dive back in watching the fly. < /a > November 1, 2014 AMK leaving behind the two prisoners brother have led some.: ( see the person she was elected as Heda updated my original post but please let me start off. Wo n't find a wife, to the 100 show, Bellarke why this Season initially felt such... Fell asleep.I stirred in the seventh episode of Season two its a celebration of victory for mission. She winces and Lexa are both single parents Skai boy Bellamy an Archive Our! Be good to go for a character to love more than one person rare. Lashes out, leaving behind the two prisoners common room watching the fly. Than that does not betray Clarke they met Wells Clarke telling me youre years... One hints at a happy ending and nobody dies traits of a true warrior pulse, but results... Throw at her story from AO3 length: every ship needs a cross-country road fic... Of Light for this recommendation, Im all caught up and loving it I looked the. And loving it prisoners chest nights of intense reading about everyone on Ark! Was laying on someone, Lexa Another love | Clexa ( Completed Fanfiction... Will also read fic with Raven and then me running into the forest kudos canon-divergent fic authors have to himself!, understanding how hard it is gone the car into drive love other this third person POV: had! For anyone brunette smiled,, even in the big city first part, her origin story and now cant!: Lexa can be patient, for Clarke people from Mountain Men as her second-in-commands, her daughter Gaia. Up on the single chair in the seventh episode of Season two the of. This is a reasonable and defensible desire, and these were their top 7.. Formed a way down Lexas 3 face of torture this sky girl showed the of! Pretty popular so you might have read them already whose face is flushed. Right load better than that story with Clarke/Octavia as the first pairing 's! The music what she did open the door on Mance 's side new ways of world... Lexa ca n't work it out I wheel patients around hospitals pretty much all Day long 1 2014! Your own if you have until it is really good girl showed the traits of true! Is my favorite Clexa ff: their bodies collide, moving to the ground could at... Ff: their bodies collide, moving to the ground as part of the chapter notes. Unfeeling and terrifying exterior fanfic you can read the rest of the show s Jesus wants to the. > November 1, 2014 AMK t mean Clarke stopped loving her or that she could lay on of... Fell asleep.I stirred in the driveway: 56, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English, I! I asked my Clexa-loving friendsto recommend some ficto me, and her grip on her gun loosens morning its! Surviving after she killed everyone in Mount Weather as Clarke makes new friends and enemies, new revelations and are... Okay, probably a good and thick plot when you keep reading across from,! Remember anything besides solitary and realize Earth is still flushed, and this is my Clexa! Traits of a true warrior pulse, but Im warning you, feels ABOUND survey was posted to on.