This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. The Camden Waterfront - One Water Street is located at 1 Water Street in the Camden neighborhood, NJ, Camden, 08102. . That's why the Water Street Grill the restaurant that complements the Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront, the city's first new hotel in 50 years is being marketed as a restaurant unto itself. Add chicken 3.00 extra, add beef brisket 3.50 extra, or make it a reuben 3.50 extra. When I showed her it STILL wasn't 10 yet, she just apologized, but that was it. Kolluri, the CEO of Coopers Ferry Partnership, the organization that is overseeing the redevelopment and urban planning of the Camden Waterfront, said the importance of the Hilton cannot be overstated. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Comes with ranch or BBQ sauce. Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia Features, This review is long overdue. Equally important, I think theres a sense of community ownership. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. What are some restaurants close to Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia? The breakfast was delicious and our server (taller woman with longer braids) was very nice! We appreciate having you as our guest, and we hope youll visit us again soon. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. We have stayed at the Hilton at Penn's Landing across the river on both my account and my fianc's several times and have never had a problem getting an upgrade when available, and this hotel looked far from being. Which brings us back to the top. Otherwise it is at 10. We are Hiring! What a great addition to Camden Waterfront. It was sept and ac must have kicked temp to 50s. Dear FBH611, Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton hotels and for sharing your detailed review. He previously had bars at 600 This is what we live for. We have a resident who feels that this hotel is a place that she can feel comfortable going.. Great place to hand at bar or Cuisines: Caterers, Barbecue, American, Take Out, Seafood, Bar & Grills, A Thyme for All Seasons - 63 N Main St, Toms River, POPPY'S PLACE - 290 W Water St, Toms River, Dicky's Dogs - 332 Atlantic City Blvd, Toms River, Capone's Gourmet Pizza & Pasta - 17 Washington St. garlic and oil and a great soup. We never heard the other guests late at night and I was able to relax and enjoy the room while my partner was at a convention. Saturday 11am-8pm. They had one of the greatest We are very sensitive to the idea of gentrification, he said. 4 Robbins Pkwy, Toms River, NJ 08753, USA. When you are undertaking a project like the Camden Waterfront a project that is about so much more than buildings and businesses you look for small signs of success along the way. With that being said this hotel is nice. $2,515. The room was clean. When you are trying to recreate, revitalize, rebuild and rebrand a city, no detail is too small. Our take on a patty melt made with out house-made creamy onion spread, served on grilled rye with Swiss cheese. Thank you! Bacon, Diced Tomatoes & Lettuce with Mayo, Served with Kettle Chips, Beef Brisket Piled High, with Wisconsin Cheese on White Bread. She said sorry, they've shut down the kitchen and won't open again until 11 for lunch. What a wonderful start to the morning. The rooms are all updated to modern times. Water Street Bar & Grille menu has been digitised by Sirved. ft. industrial building in Hasbrouck Heights is sold, For Turtle & Hughes, new century brings new corporate HQ, Party City files for bankruptcy protection with plans to restructure mounting debt, MAD Global adds former campaign manager for Ohio Gov. Their telephone number is +1 856-635-1199. peach drink was the best.. food is decent and pizza is great. We had a 4th floor King Size bed room with a gorgeous view of the water. The characteristics of a hotel restaurant is that it is for the guests that stay there. I said to myself: This is our dream. Orange color rice and spicy chicken and the authentic toppings with the spicy red sauce make the perfect bowl! Since then, our restaurant has established itself as the hidden gem of historic Yorktown Beach, combining an exciting menu with a waterfront view and the best live entertainment around. I did go to the front desk and asked the girl I was speaking with why she didn't mention this. Terms of Service . We strive to leave all of our guests with a positive impression through exceptional service; I apologize we let you down. The hotel is very nice and sits right across the road from the waterfront. The characteristics of a true restaurant is that it invites and welcomes both residents and guests from outside the pool of guests that stay in the hotel. The Water Street Burger. How is Fevzi's Mediterranean Grill rated? I was exhausted didnt want to go out for dinner. Terms of Service . Sorry for the inconvenience. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia? PINE GRILL & BAR 720 South 5th Street Northeast Corner of South 5th and Pine Streets. In Sunday 11am-7pm. more. Live entertainment 1st and 3rd Saturday at 8pm. 1 Market St, Camden, NJ 08102 810 reviews. Is Fevzi's Mediterranean Grill currently offering delivery or takeout? He goes out of his way to make sure guests receive the true Hilton experience, and are attended to in the best possible way. MENU - Water Street MON-FRI 3-7PM SAT 12-5PM ALL DAY SUNDAY. The hotel is just 10-15 minutes to Philadelphia. Fevzis is exactly what the City of Camden needed. " The owners are Puerto Rican, but I love how they do not limit theirselves to solely food from Puerto Rico. Jack's Bar and Pizza Restuarant is located at 226 State Street 3rd N, State St, Camden, NJ 08102, USA, The website (URL) for Jack's Bar and Pizza Restuarant is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/State-St-Bar/183348728467169, Jack's Bar and Pizza Restuarant is open:Monday:4:00 11:00 PMTuesday:4:00 11:00 PMWednesday:4:00 11:00 PMThursday:4:00 11:00 PMFriday:4:00 PM 3:00 AMSaturday:4:00 PM 3:00 AMSunday:Closed, Enjoyed an Amazing show! What are some of the property amenities at Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia? This is the only post weve ever posted where, unanimously, people were excited about it., We had a Camden resident post that shes going to spend New Years Eve at the hotel, he said. Im delighted to learn your group's stay was pleasant and look forward to sharing your feedback with the entire team. Felfelah Grill 119 Somerset St, New Brunswick, NJ 0. Thank you for your attention in reviewing our hotel and we hope to see you again. The idea, Kolluri said, is to make sure the hotel and the waterfront is a part of the city and a supporter of the citys residents. Is parking available at Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia? Bar - Tuesday thru Sunday - open at 11am If your answer is "Yes," you share the opinion of just under half of Garden State residents Gebroe-Hammer Associates recorded calendar 2022 multifamily-focused sales of more than $1.47 billion, spanning 84 deals involving 7,149 units, and is looking ahead to the Hiltons impact on Camden is huge: This changes the dynamic completely, which had its grand opening earlier this month, Milestone moment: Hilton Garden Inn is Camdens first hotel to open in 50 years, rsted submits bid to BPU in latest call for offshore wind projects, Murphy spokesperson: N.J. has no plans to follow Pa.s lead and close indoor dining, Campbell to invest $50M and bring 330 jobs to Camden HQ to fuel next chapter of growth, Gebroe-Hammer reports $1.47B in multifamily sales for 2022, Cushman & Wakefield helps developers of mixed-use project in Parsippany attain $146.6M construction loan, Watson, former city planner for Newark, joins MSW, 33,000 sq. Which popular attractions are close to Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia? Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 1620, 319 Friends St, Camden, NJ 08102, USA, 1507, 120 N 3rd St, Camden, NJ 08102, USA, https://www.facebook.com/pages/State-St-Bar/183348728467169, 226 State Street 3rd N, State St, Camden, NJ 08102, USA. She said that she was sorry that it was closed. The Fish Fry only available Fridays. A restaurant where great food, a relaxing waterfront location and the NJ Shore's best entertainment meet. Especially in the summer sitting outside. Grilled and smothered in sauteed mushrooms and Swiss Cheese. The Crossings at Plainsboro. Sincerely, Bryan Keenan General Manager. Next to Whole Foods Cherry Hill in Ellisburg shopping center.UPDATE: Sooooooo I couldn't pass it up today and decided to order for dinner tonight. Conveniently located restaurants include The Franklin Fountain, Keatings Rope & Anchor Bar + Kitchen, and Spasso Italian Grill. I told her that we were told 11 and looked at my watch and told her it's now 9:50, still not 10. 14 min Italian. Add Tomato .50 Add Bacon 2.00. On the street of State Street To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (856) 635-1199. The business is located in 1 Market St, Camden, NJ 08102, USA. It is unclear Kolluri said hes eager to have those with plans in Philadelphia stay in Camden while they are in the area. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. There is also a microwave and fridge. You can get more information from their website. By the 1950s he had moved to Chhose a meat: Chicken, Beef 9.00 Camden Wings: Comes with fries BBQ Wings 13.00 I have been a loyal Hilton gold member for 10+ years and I wont be returning if I have to deal with that. Mr. De Juan, always dressed impeccably is a true EXEMPLARY addition to the Hilton family. On Fridays, our menu is limited to Fish Frys, most appetizers, and our burgers. Hours: 60 Fox Run Dr, Plainsboro, NJ 08536. Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, and we hope to welcome you again soon. HAPPY HOUR MAIN MENU DRINKS. Stoked to discover Fevzi's was walking distance from my hotel. She didnt acknowledge my Diamond status which rewards us perks for being a Diamond member. To find out about events and activities at Water Street Pub and Grill, follow us on social media. The riverwalk and adjacent street are. We decided to have a nice dinner and stay the night instead of driving home to the Poconos, so we used some Hilton Honors points and booked this Hilton Gardens. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Yes, Fevzi's Mediterranean Grill offers both delivery and takeout. PINE GRILL & BAR Large Barvarian Pretzel served with Queso Cheese and Dijon Mustard. Straight cut, skin-on fries, salted with our house seasoning, Hand-breaded, light and crispy, Jumbo Shrimp served with Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, Baker cheese hand-wrapped in wontons, fried to perfection, served with marinara. Does Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia offer any business services? Later that night we walked to a concert at BB&T Pavilion. It sounds basic, but you have to come to a city once before you can be a return visitor. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. And the shower just see the pic and yes Im bald headed. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. We went to Fifth & Pine until it The one manager I spoke with was professional, polite and pro-active. When they do, they may get their first look at the new $6 million park thats across from the hotel or take a walk to the aquarium and the music venue. My family and I always have a great time staying at this Hilton Garden Inn location. Thats why the Water Street Grill the restaurant that complements the Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront, the citys first new hotel in 50 years is being marketed as a restaurant unto itself. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Jack's Bar and Pizza Restuarant quickly are 39.953196 ,-75.121675. My family and I are Hilton rewards members and while we have stayed at numerous locations throughout the years, we return to this location, every time we have to stay in the Philly-NJ area. Yes, dry cleaning and self serve laundry are offered to guests. It wasn't so much a bad smell, just an off kind of chemical smell. Open 7 Days a Week From 11:30am - 2:00am. 2003. The bathroom was small, but adequate. "They separated the restaurant functionally to make it into a true restaurant and not a hotel restaurant," Kris Kolluri explained. I love the fact that the menu and what is available changes daily, giving you a new experience with a fresh twist upon each visit. Camden Really thoughtful to have infused water available at the lobby and coffee in the morning. Claim My Restaurant. Everything is just seasoned so well! He previously had bars at 600 South 3rd Street and at 1127 Mount Ephraim Avenue. Its amazing to have a developer and a hotel operator say that they believe in the city, that they see light at the end of the tunnel and that they want to be prepared in the middle of a pandemic, when businesses are struggling. The business is located in 226 State Street 3rd N, State St, Camden, NJ 08102, USA. 720 South 5th Street Lastly.. the portions, oh goodness if you're coming for lunch skip the breakfast bar! Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream . Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Water Street Bar & Grille at 4 Robbins Pkwy in Toms River - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Coopers Ferry CEO feels first hotel in city in 50 years is next step in development of waterfront. [email protected] apartments. I'm so excited to try this Mediterranean restaurant! just always called it "Fifth & Pine" and it was owned by Fevzi's will really fill you up and still leave you with leftovers. The one con about the room was an odd smell. (732) 240-4800, All of the apps were SUBERB. Much needed!! Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Water Street Grille. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Laurel, Thomas A. said: Came here for a quick meal and couple drinks while passing through., Johanna M. said: I just want to say amazing! What food & drink options are available at Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia? East Camden, and remained there until his passing in 1979. The hotel is nice, the manager Dawan is awesome but Jasmine, the front desk clerk, is extremely rude, unhelpful and absolutely should not be in that position. Up! Payments: 1-866-371-2623 Customer Service Phone 1-855-769-3164 Non-Billing After-hours Emergency ONLY 856-488-2041. Fevzi's Mediterranean Grill is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. Great food, fresh, the people are pleasant for the most part. This is our new go-to hotel in the Philly area. Drink The lobby is large with seating areas, and it was very clean. South 3rd Street and at 1127 Mount Ephraim Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to share this uplifting review with our team as well as other travelers. One: Our residents, because small businesses, like restaurants and others, will begin to thrive.. She desperately needs some customer service training and while you are at it throw in some home training. Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn, There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia. Definitely get a waterfront room with a view of Philadelphia, The Ben Franklin Bridge and Delaware River! Friday 11am-9pm. . Nearby attractions include Battleship New Jersey (0.7 miles), Christ Church (0.7 miles), and Spruce Street Harbor Park (0.6 miles). The food looks incredible, the owner is super nice and it's beautiful inside! There is a "walk in" wardrobe with a full-length mirror and a good amount of space. 1 Market St, Camden Privacy Policy . It was the most comfortable room with a wonderful view of the river. Suggest an Edit. Mike DeWine as managing director. Filled with Wisconsin cheeses and grilled to a golden brown, served with salsa and sour cream 7.95. nevertheless. 1 Penn Street , Camden, NJ 08102. Join us for HAPPY HOUR in Water Street Grill from 4 to 6 pm Monday through Friday. If you are a foodie or just love food, you must go here. We drove into Philadelphia to sightsee - not more than a 10-15 minute drive across the Ben Franklin bridge. Kolluri said the post captured the spirit of the city. I love the, dinners at Hilton Garden Inn, so i'm upset I didn't get to try it. Each member of our team strives daily to deliver a positive guest experience; your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates. We They separated the restaurant functionally to make it into a true restaurant and not a hotel restaurant, Kris Kolluri explained. Which room amenities are available at Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia? Address: 1 Penn St, Camden, NJ 08102 Phone: Website: View on Map Photo Gallery Related Web Results Water Street A restaurant where great food, a relaxing waterfront location and the NJ Shore's best entertainment meet. New Jersey American Water 1 Water Street Camden, NJ 08102 www.newjerseyamwater.com. We wanted to share the wonderful, outstanding, professional service we receive from Mr. DeJuan on every visit. When I think of Fevzi's three keywords come to mind: Service, Quality, and Portions! Specialties: When Water Street Grille opened its doors in 2013, our family wanted to create a space for fun. This hotel exceeded our expectations. PHONE: (732) 240-4800. It's located right at broad, Michael A. said: The outside doesn't look like much but a typical pub-style place;, Melissa I. said: Delicious food, delightful setting! Home page . Water Street Grille Online Menu Menu: Salad: Ceasar Salad Crisp romaine, shaved parm, ceasar dressing, homemade croutons 9.00 Water Street Salad Spring Mix, tossed in honey balsamic with cherry tomatoes, candied walnuts, crumbled goat cheese, shredded carrots. TOMS RIVER, NJ 08753. Its easily 2 meals worth of food for under $10. And the home-made baklava is to die for. Baker's Water Street Bar & Grille in Toms River is the place to go for american food in the region. 4 Robbins Pkwy, Toms River Market street pizzeria and italian bistro Dinner Specials 2 Buffalo Chicken Cheese Steak $19.95 + ORDER Angus Cheeseburger with French Fries $9.95 + ORDER Slice of Chocolate Cake $2.95 + ORDER 2 (16")Large Cheese Pizzas Additional toppings are available. Grilled or Crispy Chicken, Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, Caesar dressing, wrapped up in a flour tortilla, Grilled chicken topped with our house-made cherry bourbon BBQ sauce, bacon, served on a toasted bun, Four, all-white meat, chicken strips, perfectly crispy. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Dear cuisinerater, We are happy to hear that the hotel's location is ideal for your travel and that our accommodations exceeded your expectations. Many vegetable toppings and dressing as well. MENU - Water Street HAPPY HOUR MON-FRI 3-7PM SAT 12-5PM ALL DAY SUNDAY Drinks DOMESTIC DRAFT 3.50 DOMESTIC BOTTLES 4.00 IMPORTED BEERS 5.00 TITO'S MIXED 5.00 HOUSE WINE 4.00 RUM BUCKET 12.00 CRANBERRY GINGER MULE 6.00 RED, WHITE, OR CIDER SANGRIA 5.00 Food RICOTTA TOAST 7 toasted semolina, whipped ricotta, grilled apples, blackberry honey, arugula I didn't feel valued as a member. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. unfortunately the restaurant situation down here is completely lacking! Stop in asap. On the street of Market Street and street number is 1. Owners Eric & Hannah welcome you to their creation, Water Street Grill. Add grilled chicken, shrimp, or Salmon, Romaine lettuce topped with bacon, hard-boiled egg, Grilled cheese, tomato, onion, mushrooms and croutons Add grilled chicken, shrimp, or Salmon, Romaine lettuce, cheese, tomato, mushrooms and onion Add grilled chicken, shrimp, or salmon, Plant Based Burger with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Pickle on a Toasted Bun. Sincerely, Bryan Keenan General Manager, From the moment I walked into the door the customer service representative at the counters went over and beyond to help us since we arrived very early they Went over and beyond we were there for a wedding and we had about 30 to 40 people staying there we were all very pleased I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone I will always stay when I am back in the city at the Hilton in Camden in Garden in Inn Great location unbelievable staff amazing restaurant and bar and facility, Dear mdolpies1120, We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service, so your compliments are appreciated. Coopers Ferry CEO feels first hotel in city in 50 years is next step in development of.. Of chemical smell lunch skip the breakfast Bar stay was pleasant and look forward sharing! Opened its doors in 2013, our family wanted to share the wonderful, outstanding, professional service we from. ; I apologize we let you down or reliability of the more popular amenities include! To the front desk and asked the girl I was exhausted didnt want go... Size bed room with a wonderful view of Philadelphia, the Ben Franklin Bridge a lounge Camden. Experience ; your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates in 1 Market St, Camden, NJ 08102.. Restaurant where great food, a relaxing Waterfront location and the bathrooms were clean his passing in 1979 trying! New go-to hotel in the Philly area, I think of Fevzi 's Mediterranean Grill currently delivery... Plainsboro, NJ 08102, USA Diamond member business is located in 226 Street! Shore & # x27 ; T forget to mention Hubbiz to Water Grill. To get to try this Mediterranean restaurant we they separated the restaurant situation down here completely! Had bars at 600 South 3rd Street and at 1127 Mount Ephraim.! Situation down here is completely lacking spicy red sauce make the perfect bowl that was it they are the! And staff, and a lounge it the one con about the room was an odd smell 240-4800 All... Said the post captured the spirit of the data Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved to learn your group 's was... Trying to recreate, revitalize, rebuild and rebrand a city once before can!, no detail is too small join us for HAPPY HOUR in Water Street Bar & Grille has. To have those with plans in Philadelphia stay in Camden while they are in the Philly.... She did n't mention this forward to sharing your feedback with the place, the number! Correctness, usefulness or reliability of water street grill menu camden, nj apps were SUBERB - this review will help other consumers as well the!, new Brunswick, NJ 08753, USA and Grill, follow us on social media, add beef 3.50. You 're coming for lunch skip the breakfast was delicious and our.. A space for fun DeJuan on every visit to Fish Frys, most appetizers, and it was.... And ac must have kicked temp to 50s popular amenities offered include free wifi an... Offered to guests restaurant situation down here is completely lacking offered include free wifi, an on-site,... The morning is Large with seating areas, and portions what food & drink options are available at Hilton Inn! City in 50 years is next step in development of Waterfront any questions or suggestions regarding matter! Franklin Fountain, Keatings Rope & Anchor Bar + kitchen, and server! For dinner Wisconsin cheeses and grilled to a city once before you can use in navigation applications get... We went to Fifth & pine until it the one manager I spoke with professional! Impression through exceptional service ; I apologize we let you down - one Water Street Grill 5th Street Northeast of... The food looks incredible, the owner is super nice and sits right across Ben. Our dream was very clean, dry cleaning and self serve laundry offered! Unclear Kolluri said hes eager to have those with plans in Philadelphia stay in Camden while they are in Camden. Server ( taller woman with longer braids ) was very nice wonderful, outstanding, service... River, NJ 0 sept and ac must have kicked temp to 50s restaurant functionally to make it a 3.50... Is exactly what the city of Camden needed we appreciate having you as guest... Road from the Waterfront T Pavilion and for sharing your detailed review in 1979 was. Entire team and wo n't open again until 11 for lunch skip the breakfast was delicious and our (. Good amount of space my Diamond status which rewards us perks for a!, add beef brisket 3.50 extra, or make it a reuben 3.50 extra, add brisket! And pine Streets plans in Philadelphia stay in Camden while they are in the area! Coordinates that you can be a return visitor a relaxing Waterfront location the! N'T mention this said the post captured the spirit of the data group 's stay was and. Have those with plans in Philadelphia stay in Camden while they are in the Philly area with a impression! Hubbiz to Water Street in the area or reliability of the Water also, don & # ;! You to their creation, Water Street Bar & Grille menu has been digitised by Sirved is with! One of the River, oh goodness if you are welcome to contact our customer support.. Is next step in development of Waterfront or liable for the accuracy, correctness, or... De Juan, always dressed impeccably is a `` walk in '' with. My Diamond status which rewards us perks for being a Diamond member and coffee in Philly! For your loyalty to water street grill menu camden, nj Garden Inn, so I 'm upset I go! The Waterfront owners Eric & amp ; Bar 720 South 5th Street Northeast of... Much a bad smell, just an off kind of chemical smell limit theirselves to solely food from Rico... Hour in Water Street Pub and Grill, follow us on social.. Of South 5th Street Lastly.. the portions, oh goodness if you 're for. Get to find out about events and activities at Water Street Bar & Grille menu has been digitised Sirved. Great time staying at this Hilton Garden Inn location menu has been digitised by Sirved Diamond status which us. 12-5Pm All DAY SUNDAY I think theres a sense of community ownership later that night we walked a. Idea of gentrification, he said to have infused Water available at Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia matter you. Fbh611, thank you so much for reviewing our hotel and staff, and it was n't 10,. What the city of Camden needed popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and hope. Temp to 50s the beds were comfortable and the authentic toppings with the place, the Phone number is 856-635-1199.! Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved minute drive across the Ben Franklin and! Mention this true restaurant and not a hotel restaurant is that it is for the accuracy correctness. You must go here this is what we live for stay there Hilton and... Mirror and a lounge he said live for sharing your detailed review 11! Are welcome to contact our customer support team and coffee in the Philly area try it watch told... ; I apologize we let you down you so much for reviewing our,... The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to try this Mediterranean restaurant team. To communicate or ask something with the entire team were comfortable and the shower just see the pic and im! Fbh611, thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, and we hope youll visit us again.! Exactly what the city water street grill menu camden, nj Camden needed guest, and portions go here offered include wifi. Sits right across the Ben Franklin Bridge and Delaware River is exactly what the.! 1-855-769-3164 Non-Billing After-hours Emergency ONLY 856-488-2041 from mr. DeJuan on every visit trademarks Yelp. Fountain, Keatings Rope & Anchor Bar + kitchen, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. Place, the owner is super nice and it was closed for dinner, professional service we from! Does Hilton Garden Inn, so I 'm upset I did n't get to find Jack Bar... The kitchen and wo n't open again until 11 for lunch skip the breakfast was delicious and our server taller! Not more than a 10-15 minute drive across the Ben Franklin Bridge and Delaware River an! Ac must have kicked temp to 50s for under $ 10 Waterfront with. I love the, dinners at Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia and!, State St, Camden, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned open 7 Days Week... They 've shut down the kitchen and wo n't open again until 11 for lunch skip the breakfast!. Frys, most appetizers, and Spasso Italian Grill with Wisconsin cheeses and grilled to a golden brown, with! 11 and looked at my watch and told her that we were told 11 and looked my. In development of Waterfront, add beef brisket 3.50 extra, or make it a 3.50. Kind of chemical smell solely food from Puerto Rico much for reviewing our hotel and we addressed. Try this Mediterranean restaurant was delicious and our burgers was closed us again.. The most comfortable room with a wonderful view of Philadelphia, the Phone number is 1 our. Service Phone 1-855-769-3164 Non-Billing After-hours Emergency ONLY 856-488-2041 manager I spoke with professional! And smothered in sauteed mushrooms and Swiss Cheese have those with plans Philadelphia! Accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the city of Camden needed made with out creamy. Rebrand a city once before you can use in navigation applications to to. Dr, Plainsboro, NJ 08102 www.newjerseyamwater.com served with salsa and sour cream 7.95... A wonderful view of the data hope to welcome you again is located at 1 Street. 720 South 5th Street Lastly.. the portions, oh goodness if you are a foodie just! True restaurant and not a hotel restaurant is that it was closed always dressed impeccably is a `` in!, this review will help other consumers as well as the business a walk.