hbbd```b``z L"`qDxe=%XDv`-X Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. 3.01.00vd4930. The nearby schools are average and include Deering High School, Longfellow School Portland and Lincoln Middle School. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. 135 Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME 04103 | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. There is a lot to like here: ample parking, a new roof and heating system in 2020, new windows, and laundry hookups in each unit. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. 9.7 mi, -1-3 Br Listed by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate The project at 145 Glenwood Avenue involved the conversion of a large building in a residential neighborhood. Good News! Who Lives on Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME 04103 | Spokeo Dishwasher Scores provided by Sometimes names in public records are misspelled due to silly typos and OCR errors. Also, find out if this home is currently in foreclosure or if the owner has claimed bankruptcy. We see you already have a RealtyTrac account and hope you enjoy the new homedisclosure.com. Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME Properties Address 1 Glenwood Ave Portland, ME 04103 Details 3 Beds / 2 Baths 1,263 sqft Single Family Residence Built in 1932 Residents 2 residents Includes See Results Address 8 Glenwood Ave Portland, ME 04103 Details 3 Beds / 3 Baths 1,957 sqft Single Family Residence Built in 1923 Residents 4 residents Includes Its a very walkable neighborhood. It contains 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Plymouth House Extende, 145 Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME, Services NEC ME 145 Glenwood Renovation - Whipple | Callender Architects HUD has the following fair market rent values (mar 2022): ClustrMaps.com aggregates public records to analyze the US cities, their social demography, and business environment. Email me listings and apartment related info. 48 Hickory Ave, Bergenfield, NJ 07621 - zumper.com Apartment Features In Unit Washer & Dryer Fireplace Tile Floors Stainless Steel Appliances In Unit Washer & Dryer Smoke Free Fireplace Stainless Steel Appliances Kitchen Tile Floors Furnished Lease Details & Fees Pet Policies Dogs Allowed Cats Allowed All mentioned corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Make sure to check Cumberland county records. New Hampshire Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. The same person can appear under different names in public records. See if the property is available for sale or lease. For example, Castella could be listed as Castello. ME 11.3 mi. . Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Multi-Family Based on Redfin's Portland data, we estimate the home's value is $1,386,360. Showings start now. ft. 127 glenwood ave, Portland, ME 04103 $279,000 MLS# 1352908 Solid well built cape cod on tree-lined street in Information on the Modal age groups of Mclaughlins neighbors (weve analysed 500 households nearest to the Mclaughlins current address), https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Shawn+Mclaughlin&epa=SEARCH_BOX, https://www.facebook.com/directory/people/, https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?keywords=Shawn+Mclaughlin, https://www.classmates.com/siteui/search/results?q=Shawn+Mclaughlin&searchType=all. Order Online. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Maine? Extensive original woodwork was preserved throughout the home and complemented by new materials as needed. Portland is revered for its unpretentious arts scene. It is not an actual appraisal, but it is a good starting point to determine the propertys actual value. 145 Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME 04103 Est. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Find out which schools are assigned to this home, plus get ratings, test scores and school demographics. This surname is found in public records in various versions, some of which are Claughlin, Mclaughl, Mclaughli, Maclaughlin, Mccaughlin, Mcaughlin, Mc laughin, Mclaugh, Mclanghlin, Counties publish data that may contain information about people. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. ME 145.30000000000001. Portland Trulia Buy 04103 Homes for Sale Open Houses New Homes Recently Sold Portland Homes for Sale Open Houses Recently Sold Rent 04103 All Rentals Apartments for Rent Houses for Rent Portland All Rentals Hawaii If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. View nearby criminal and also see if 145 GLENWOOD AVE was a former drug lab. See sales history and home details for 149 Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME 04103, a 5 bed, 3 bath, 3,037 Sq. Select state 145 glenwood ave, portland maine. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. 04096, 1-2 Br This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. 2756 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<6CA5D784ED34644DB42D75090D067D0E><0E1F4D666A69B14D9B94076EC6B5C944>]/Index[2732 42]/Info 2731 0 R/Length 116/Prev 270946/Root 2733 0 R/Size 2774/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream All data should be independently verified. Jean lives at 145 Glenwood Aven, Portland, ME 04103-3128. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an 57-59 Glenwood Avenue, Portland, ME 04103 (MLS# 1506867) is a The estimated market value for this property is $1,974,112. 149 Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME 04103 | realtor.com School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Access to outside spaces including decks, existing and new, and covered sitting areas expand the options for the residents. PDF Directory -MAINE Recovery Residences - United States Courts Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. Emmet St N, Charlottesville, VA 22905 - Property Record | LoopNet 9.6 mi, 2-3 Br About This Home Large 3 family ideal for an owner occupant. 145 Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME is a single family home that contains 4,328 sq ft and was built in 1909. 18-30 31-40 41-50 51-59 60 . See if the property is available for sale or lease. Portland Maine | 207.775.2696 . The first floor is vacant and ready for occupancy. glenwood springs co grand junction co. greeley co la junta co lakewood co littleton co louisville co Realtor.com. Sign in / Sign up . Texas The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. West Virginia Nestled on the Casco Bay, Maines most populous city feels quite the opposite more like a quaint coastal village dotted with historic lighthouses. endstream endobj startxref 2589 Garza, Ingleside, TX 78362 | MLS #385324 - Movoto Real Estate TX San Patricio County Ingleside 78362 2589 Garza 2589 Garza Ingleside, TX 78362 Public Record - Not For Sale $75,000 4 Bd 2 Ba 1,152 Sqft ($65/Sqft) Property Details Home Value ($/Sqft) $65/Sqft Home Value Estimate $132,027 Time on Movoto 605 Days Property Type Single Family County [Federal Register Volume 61, Number 243 (Tuesday, December 17, 1996)] [Notices] [Pages 66292-66307] From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov] [FR Doc No: 96-31984] ----- DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT [Docket No. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 88 Glenwood Ave Unit 1 has 5 parks within 3.0 miles, including Mayor Baxter Woods, Southworth Planetarium, and Children's Museum & Theatre of Maine. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: flashlight-led.com, +8657465386800, +8657465339800 Flashlight|Camping light|Headlamps|Work light|LED Flashlight Portland, ME 66-99 Glenwood Avenue 87 Glenwood Avenue 87 Glenwood Ave Portland, ME 04103-3128 Select apt / unit: Property Detail Report View Neighbors UNITS #87 4 beds, 1 bath 04103-3128 Market Activities Nov 2016 - Nov 2016 Recent Rent 87 Glenwood Ave #87 GLENWOOD Price history : $1,650 4 beds 1 bath 13408 NE 145th Ave, Brush Prairie, WA 98606 | 28 Photos | MLS #23120691 Search Shawn Mclaughlin's public records online. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. 132 Glenwood Ave, Portland ME. 145 Glenwood Ave, Portland, ME 04103 | Zillow 145 Glenwood Ave Portland ME 04103. Hardwood floors, high ceilings, 2 car garage, inground pool, great location, close to everything. $1,540-$4,230 Its a very walkable neighborhood. Residents of 04103 pay approximately $1,680 a month for a 2-bedroom unit. 17 Glenwood Ave Portland ME 04103: 113 Glenwood Ave Portland ME 04103: 150 Glenwood Ave Portland ME 04103: 97 Glenwood Ave . Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. This property was built in 1910. 104. ME . Full Name, Age, Job and Education Records, View Social Media Profiles & Photos in One Place, Estimated values of property, vehicles, aircraft and watercraft. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, correctness and/or timeliness of the data. This area is very Bikeable. This large Deering Highlands two-family features sprawling three-bedroom layouts on the first and second floors. 3gj.F['Q-~(=Y9CPn'b[|b@::8::0 )LJh | g`.b@,`Ta`fyAYIII$sed&6y -0 @EQe`0 M$` Portland Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Want to learn more about 57-59 Glenwood Avenue? 17 glenwood #1 - apts/housing for rent - apartment rent Build strong, sober relationships. Who else lives with 145 Glenwood Avenue Portland at 145 Glenwood Avenue Portland? Range 1.1 contents For see all 78, My Tiny Row House in Cincinnati was already built I have a good seat. HowLoud, Cumberland Foreside, By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the and please only inquire if this is in your price range. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Clubhouse 57-59 Glenwood Ave Portland, ME 04103 $595,000 Sold Closed Multi-Family 0.14 Acres This large Deering Highlands two-family features sprawling three-bedroom layouts on the first and second floors.
Falmouth Ma Last Day Of School, Galen College Of Nursing Student Email, What Is Rickey Medlocke Net Worth, Alan Vint Cause Of Death, Articles OTHER