0800 021 777. With four different Airpoints credit cards, there is a card to suit you. If you're an Elite member, you can request one cabin class upgrade using AirpointsDollars at a fixed rate. Convert your Star Alliance Points to AirpointsDollars with AirNewZealand, subject to your membership in the AirNewZealand Airpoints Programme. Offers available to new , approved HSBC credit cardholders. If you've already made a booking, you won't be able to pay for another bag with your AirpointsDollars, but you can pay with a credit card or a POLi payment. Simply click on the "sign in" button on airnz.co.nz and enter your membership number and password to manage your profile, see how you've earned AirpointsDollars and Status Points, or to spend your AirpointsDollars. You can use your AirpointsDollars to buy any seat for sale on AirNewZealand's website. More about Koru. Once you have logged in, you can set up your email preferences so you can start receiving grabaseat emails. If you are not able to access your account, please get in touch with our Contact Centre. To reset your, , enter your username and email address and click Send. Plus, earn Star Alliance Points on eligible purchases2 with the HSBC Star Alliance Credit Card1 and convert3 your points to AirpointsDollars5. Download the Grabaseat mobile app through. You should immediately receive your confirmation email, Your best bet is to check the grabaseat website regularly, If you can browse the web on your mobile phone then you can also get this information from. Air New Zealand and Expedia team up - Expedia Partner Solutions Then you can spend your Airpoints Dollars on flights and OneUp upgrades. Check out the excellent earn rates and other Airpoints benefits to pinpoint the Westpac card option that suits you best. Please enter username to reset password Username Submit Cyber security is the practice of protecting our digital assets and infrastructure from mischief and abuse. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again. Airpoints Airpoints is Air New Zealand's loyalty programme, and anyone in the world is welcome to join. You can also sign in to theAirNZ app, which will display your upcoming AirNewZealand flights. A secure website starts with https instead of http, for example https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz. Log in and start again by selecting your email preferences and re-saving. Your flight was no more than 30 days before you joined Airpoints if you've joined recently. It's easy to change your personal information. If your Airpoints member name and your travel name don't match, we need to know you 'are you' before we award your AirpointsDollars, so in that case you'll need to email us with copies of: If you update your Airpoints and Koru name details, the process will all be automatic as your details will match. Be among the first to hear about the latest offers from grabaseat. 1. Credit card provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit License 232595. Can I use AirpointsDollars to upgrade my booking? Answer To make sure the Airpoints Dollars you earn are automatically added to your account, the name on your Airpoints membership, and the name in which you book travel, should match. If you've recently received an email from Air New Zealand informing you of a credit of over $300, unfortunately it's not true. How can I find out when flights from my city are on sale? font-size: 0.875rem; Our team are happy to help with your Airpoints questions, so please get in touch. Yes they are. Some flights with our other airline partners may also earn AirpointsDollars. Find your Airpoints number and keep track of your AirpointsDollars and Status Points balances wherever you are with the Air NZ app. The relevant month, will be the statement period set out in your monthly statement. If you are an Airpoints credit card holder, please also call your issuing financial institution to have the name on that account amended, as the name on your accounts must match for your credit card AirpointsDollars to be added automatically. Book by phone: Have your Airpoints number ready when you call the Air New Zealand Airpoints contact centre on 0800 247 764 (or +64 (0)9 357 3000 if you're calling from overseas) Book via a travel agent: Provide your travel agent with your Airpoints number at your time of booking The same applies if you are a Koru member. Auckland, New Zealand. Air NZ Booking Assistance: 0800 737 000. 4. Simply tap the Airpoints logo to get there. However, it says the breach is limited to customers' names, tier status and membership numbers because alliance airlines share minimal data. I'm already an Airpoints member - do I need to register again? .content .usp-content .price-currency { What time do greenlight deals go on sale? Learn more about suspicious emails and messages. We'll send you a daily email with a list of our best deals, improving your chances of grabbing one of our ludicrous deals. We continually take measures to increase cyber security to protect you when you're engaging with AirNewZealand online. You can also purchase a Star Alliance upgrade using AirpointsDollars. Here's what to do: Please note, you can't change your actual account name or date of birth in the personal details section of the profile menu. There are many ways to earn AirpointsDollars - to find out more,click here. For more information and terms and conditions please visit the AirNewZealand Shairpoints page. If you are new user or forget your password for Eprimo Online Portal, try creating a new account or reset password option. display: -moz-flex; Just because a website starts with https does not mean it's safe. Can I purchase additional AirNewZealand lounge Guest Passes? You can use AirpointsDollars to pay for Koru membership. display: -webkit-flex; Your password or passphrase should not contain yourAirpoints number, username, or email address. Inflight Wi-Fi. .content.header-bottom .usp-content.slick-initialized { Be rewarded for spending with AirNewZealand and its partners with the Airpoints programme. Tel: 1800 803 298. But please note, you can only do this at the time your book your flight. Do consider using a password manager to generate and store your passwords. , you can view, change and cancel your booking, Check to see if your booking has been held in credit, Add an extra bag or two to your baggage allowance, Confirm your contact details so we can keep you updated. Visit airnewzealand.co.nz/koru for details. The family name used for the original booking. In addition, you can't pay for part of a gift with AirpointsDollars and the rest with cash. } Although Qantas Frequent Flyer is not available on Air New Zealand, you can earn points with the Airpoints program. If you have your Airpoints number and password. -->, See our top 50 products for less than 50 Airpoints Dollars, Shop Cuvee Rose NV Bamboo Jacket - Limited Edition. Earn Airpoints Dollars with Avis Car Rental | Avis Car Rental Subject to your membership in the Frequent Flyer Program (FFP) of the relevant Star Alliance Member Airline. Every tier Silver, Gold and Elite offers a specific set of benefits. If you are an Airpoints credit card holder, please call the issuing bank or financial institution to have the name on your account amended to match your Airpoints account name. Yes, if you're using your AirpointsDollarsto make a OneUp offer, any applicable taxes, levies or surcharges must be paid in cash. } Then login and set up your Watchlist to be notified when deals go live. The Ultimate Guide to Air New Zealand Airpoints - Point Hacks Air New Zealand has apologised after some of its Airpoints members have had their information stolen. You can find out your username by heading to the sign-in page and clicking 'Forgot your username' torequest a username reminder. Earn AirpointsDollars and Status Points with Westpac's range of credit cards. Pro-tip: For the best Oscar experience, sign in to the website first. This should also be the same name that's on your current passport. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again. You'll see how many AirpointsDollars you can earn when you spend with them. An Air New. You also won't need to enter all your details and have someone snaffle it from under you while you're typing. Compare and book leading operators from taxis and shuttles to limousines and helicopters. One of the first things cybercriminals do is change your account details after taking control so resetting your password and verifying your information instantly limits potential damage. Just select the name(s) of the traveller(s) you would like to gift an Airpoints reward to. If you see a suspicious email or social media post that appears to be from AirNewZealand, do not click on any links. Air New Zealand lounge access required. Can I exchange my AirpointsDollars for cash? No, AirpointsDollars can only be earned, not purchased. Airpoints number, username, or email address. Learn more about multi-factor authentication. Just ask "What is my credit balance?" What happens to my AirpointsDollars if I move away from Australia? Anyone can join and membership is free.