There are a lot fewer mobs as you go up in levels and it's much easier to head to City of Mist at 42-43 and crush out the last few levels really fast. For everyone else, exp kinda tapers off around 82. If you don't like the scenery, zone over to City of Dranik. At 82 or straight away if you have a group, head down through the mansion to the basement area. Then drop down via the waterways near the entrance to get to the tunnels and kill there until about 56. Hearthstone Mercenaries Ultimate Guide - Hearthstone Top Decks - The ALTERNATIVES: Arcstone(67-75)(Guild Hall, talk to portal crystal vendor and buy Arcstone Spirit Sapphire) - I really recommend this place to people with Undead control or slaying abilities. Adon's Quick Pet Guide for returning players on progression servers If you'd like to see every single zone in the game that I have a guide for, head over to my Everquest Index Page. This is due to the way parties divide up exp. I would recommend this place only if you have a group of actual people. The doombugs normally come in packs of 2 or 3 and aren't social with crows or scarecrows, who normally are single pulls but are social with each other. The gear drops here look incredible too. Yet, player groups are hard to come by in the 60 to 80 level range. Kill lots of rotdogs and snakes. You can hire a Mercenary at any Mercenary Liaison. It gives you access to Journeyman mercs and probably over 10k AAs at this point in Auto-Granted AAs. ALTERNATIVES: 30-35 Goru'Kar Mesa (PoK>Blightfire Moors>Goru'Kar) - Almar used to suggest this place as a prime place to level. At 12, all start killing gnolls or skeletal ogres. Just be careful as sometimes this zone is level boosted for Hardcore Heritage. Pretty much all the critters assist each other though. Find something else. If you're having trouble making your mercenary level with you suspend him and go AFK for a few minutes. Q: How much better could a Mercenary possibly make leveling? Along the way, most players are going to need to grind a few thousand AAs in order to be effective at 80+ when playing their character. They are undead and you will reap them with Slay Undead/Ward Undead line spells. I recommend you donate to him for his grinding guides as well. Each Stance has different focuses and allow the mercs to be more or less reactive. In comparison to their equivalent in Underfoot, the mobs are vastly easier. The very best stuff is random world drops from Empires of Kunark mobs, with nameds dropping them more frequently. There are some high level mobs there for the Berserker epic 2.0. If you are an Everquest Free to Play player then you will be unable to select a Journeyman Mercenary. I didn't realize how good this zone was until I was recently leveling and grouped with a guy who dragged me out here. There is a fortress full of soldier type Alerans. Let the mercenary do all the work for you. All of the tier 3 House of Thule zones work here, but I like Fear Itself since it's mostly just a revamped Plane of Fear, which I have fond memories of dying in. This is a guide dedicated to leveling your character automatically while either fully AFK or partially AFK. Set Hotkey: Set the current stance you have selected as a Hot Key. Lceanium (100-107) - There are a couple of decent camps here that I have used. I've separated all of them by expansion pack that way people playing on any TLP can easily access a leveling guide relevant to their expansion at any time! I have masochistic friends who swear by it though. Balanced: This stance is exactly how it sounds. There is a sparkly pad to his left, which if you step on and wait will let you teleport to PoHate) - I dislike this place solo. Lots of good loot and the spider camp and kobold village are pretty easy. Mercenary equipment - Fanra's EverQuest Wiki I will edit that stuff in. Everquest 2 Leveling Guide 1-125 - MMORPG Tips By MMORPG.GG For a quick fix, try switching to a different email address and verifying that (you can switch your email back afterwords.) The east wall outside the citadel area offers constant spawns of cockatrice and a few yeti, as well as access to the two named cockatrice. At 40 move into the second courtyard area and keep clearing northward. It is easy to get overwhelmed at lower levels, especially with the ratmen who frequent the middle of the zone. These are also really nice for Rangers to headshot since they are rootable and don't summon. Lots of nameds spawn here, so be careful if you don't have a good group or a good box team. You can get yourself a mercenary for free to help in your leveling. IF YOU'RE BRAND NEW OR VERY CASUAL: 1-10 Mines of Gloomingdeep (You start the game here) - This is the tutorial area. House of Thule, Lower Floors(80-85 W/GEAR IF SOLO OR BOX)(PoK>Feerott, the Dream>House of Thule) - The courtyard used to be one of the best grinding spots in the game. There are only a small handful of places where you have to fight more than one mob if you don't want to. DO NOT USE FOLLOW HERE. They aren't that hard and only require a group to do, below is a table of the lines you have to complete and the mercenary tier they unlock. Do the research on your own on Allakhazam. There are two main camps that you'll use. To level up your Mercenaries, simply take them on bounties - they get XP for each fight you beat. Still do! EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs To upgrade your mercenary you have to complete SoD progression lines. All of the nameds are completely unlinked from the other mobs. The area is populated by honored citizens, exalted citizens, respected morticians, and dutiful cleaners. But first about the zone. The Serpent's Spine Everquest Leveling Guide, Seeds of Destruction Everquest Leveling Guide, Call of the Forsaken Everquest Leveling Guide, The Darkened Sea Everquest Leveling Guide, The Broken Mirror Everquest Leveling Guide, Empires of Kunark Everquest Leveling Guide. A player could easily gain the same amount of XP they got from 2 or 3 hours of AFK'ing pet/merc XP exploting if they spent 10 good minutes at the keyboard. After that you need to go back to the bottom right side of the map and start killing nobles and highborn. A great place to solo for a lot of classes at 105 for AAs. Inside the hut talk to Mercenary Mdjal to hire a mercenary. After 75, you get much stronger gear so you can quickly kill the minotaurs at the minotaur fort. You must log in or register to reply here. Everything is gnomes, constructs, slimes, minotaurs, and elementals. I also feel that depending on which set of hot zones is available at the moment, there are faster places to level through certain levels. If water and earth are camped because this zone is a hotzone sometimes, then run to the back of each wing and take the teleporter down to the bees. This ability, when activated, transports you back to your starting city. Everything is all sparkly and golden. You also must be out of combat. There is a big open courtyard almost as soon as you zone in. The final two zones drop Glowing Reis, which gives you good armor from 85-90. The mob density is incredible and you can clear the first three levels of the tower at a breakneck speed. Based on the information provided my first thought was that the begging skillup RNG was better on higher level NPCs than lower level. Or will he take it out of my bank? A NOTE ON GEAR: If you do not go through the Mines and get your tutorial set, I recommend spending any money you can get your hands on for some Simple or Rough Defiant gear. Your merc will balance his abilities in defending and attacking the enemies pulled to him. To top it all off, it's also a hot zone!! EverQuest Leveling Zones for Each Level Reaching higher levels can be determined by your zone, so let's start from the beginning with zones 1-10. you will only be able to select an Apprentice Mercenary. They are very social though and you may need some crowd control. A: No mercs are not allowed in raid zones or most raid encounters. Changing the email on the account seems to get it 'unstuck' and future attempts appear to work. Wall of Slaughter (64-68)(Guild Hall>Buy Chipped Shard of Slaughter>TP to Wall of Slaughter) - Even with this not being a Hot Zone anymore, in this level range with a group this place is pretty great experience. ). Black Reaver included. You can go higher, but it isn't really worth it IMO. These levels will go by in a flash, but watch out for the spiders. When you zone in, the area you are in has mobs level 88-91ish. This will easily take you to 56-57. WHY PLAY LIVE? Just start at the entrance and work your way down. A guide specifically for Clerics and Paladins is my next endeavor. This works out to 4 AA (6 AA on Test) an hour while AFK. So max out at lvl 82 and grind all your final AAs here. High enough that 2 rangers headshotting with an SK tanking and wizard also spamming nukes with shaman support couldn't exhaust all the mobs before they repopped. Don't bother with one of the far flung camps. Let the mercenary do all the work for you. everquest afk mercenary leveling guide Kill dragons and drakkin on the north path until 81-82, then shift to the east path. For that space in between, look up how to acquire Tier 1 group armor from House of Thule. D damination Level 2 Joined Apr 12, 2015 RedCents 313 Aug 17, 2018 #2 They are very easy to pull individually, especially on the left side. AFK XP gains are so increadibly low/slow that it isn't even worth the time or effort, even if that time is being stolen. You can actually come here about 60-61 and kill in the area around the zone in/out. I was wondering if anyone knew of any AFK XP guides using 3 mercs besides this one: just where ever you pick be careful people still report for that. It's by far the fastest and is almost as easy as the Gribble missions. Making it doubly worth it. So now if you and a friend want to do an LDoN you'll have a group of 4 and will have no need to find a 3rd for the LDoN. Friends of mine swear by them though, the Gyrospires especially. If you need to learn more about your class, see our Class Guides for builds and info. This is no longer a viable leveling method. Once you're around 96, head toward the big building in the center or the Sepulcar of Order zoneline to kill higher level guys. If nothing else, have a friendly enchanter give one of their big mana regen buffs to your healer merc. You will need an invis item or supply of Cloudy Potions though as there are a lot of living creatures between you and the undead section of the zone. Coming from The Mines, start killing gnolls until 12. That is how GMs check. The first camp is in the large room in the bottom right side of the map. Also assuming you don't have access to a Druid or Wizard. Dulak's Harbor (35-43)(PoK>Gulf of Gunthak>Dulak's) - You can go higher than this by killing cultists and stuff in the tunnels of the zone, but I think the best thing about this place is the mob density for lower levels. With EverQuest free to play, returning players can easily add additional accounts. If you went to another zone first and are coming here after 55, then just zone in by dropping into the big hole and coming up at the very back of the zone. It's Hills of Shade all over again. AFK/Mercenary Leveling Guide for Everquest Levels 1-85 This is a guide dedicated to leveling your character automatically while either fully AFK or partially AFK. It's cheap and easy to get and you probably can get large amounts of it just as you level. There is a new set every 5 levels but it isn't really worth getting more than maybe a set for a healer merc at 75, 85, and 105. everquest afk mercenary leveling guide Hitting Ctrl+R to walk is very good idea here. It will have HP, Mana, and Endurance on par with characters that do not have the gear to acquire rank 2 spells and abilities. The difficulty comes in finding a safe spot to set up camp, thanks to terrible pathing and wandering mobs. Once level 4-5, go over the bridge to the north and kill young pumas, bears, and more drakes. The nameds drop pretty sick gear and hit WAY easier than the ones in the Nightmare zones. A: Where it shows your vitals aka Health, Mana, Energy. Everything has changed with the Seeds of Destruction expansion. Try and kill at least one Captain of the Guard. Your Mercenary can come in two skill levels Skill Levels Apprentice - on par with single group geared players, on spells and abilities that have a rank, it will have rank 1. Also, being a class like Paladin can make leveling in some places way faster. When you first zone in, the closest mobs are farmers and tired farmers. BACK TO ACTUAL ZONES THAT CHANGE!! There a couple of hallway corners that are mostly safe as well, but you have to kill to them and that can be dangerous. BEST: 38-48 City of Mist(PoK>Field of Bones>Emerald Jungle>City) - This is will very likely be some of the fastest leveling you will do. 28-35 Kaesora(PoK>Field of Bones>Kaesora) - I think this is a pretty great zone to get a few levels in. This makes this one of the best places to grind for paladins trying to wrap up leveling or grind AAs. While you're on that sidebar, read the Returning/New Player FAQ. In order to hire a mercenary meet at least one of the following conditions: Own the Age of Discovery expansion (having purchased when it was a new release). Everquest Leveling Guide 1 - 95 - MMORPG Tips By MMORPG.GG Be careful about how much you aggro as the prophet's do Complete Heal. There are 2 nameds plus a named treant you can easily access if no one else is killing them. ALTERNATIVES: Argath (88-92)(Guild Hall>Buy Chunk of Argathian Steel>TP to Argath, Bastion of Illdaera) - I only put this here because it is a hotzone and because of that, isn't bad. The burynai camp to the south of the bottom sarnak fort is also really good as the Orechomper drops a good shoulder and the group level tank face item, Mask of Dust. If you haven't done the others, they are still accessible. The quests will take you from level 1 to level 10 very easily and outfit you with a full set of gear that is the equivalent of Crude Defiant gear. You'll usually be fine pulling 1 or 2 Whites or above, any more and the merc has a small chance of running. What that means is he just won't do anything. Your merc will also use buffs that are in his level range to buff you and your group. Korascian Warrens(82-87)(PoK>Talk to Herald of Druzzil Ro to TP to Plane of Time>Walk around the pillar and click on glowy portal to The Void>Toskirakk>Korascian Warrens) - I used to enjoy leveling here quite a bit. You'll make the amount it takes to pay them and more from those 5 mobs. I don't know personally, just putting it here on their recommendation. Make sure you clear both the left and right sides of the first courtyard. http://www.almostgaming.com/everquest/afkmercenary-leveling-guide-for-eq1. I will provide some quick ideas if that's not the direction you wanna go. Rangers and rogues used to like to come Headshot/Assassinate grind here. Will continue editing as I play through on different characters. . All About Mercenaries | EverQuest Loot isn't spectacular but with a decent group, you will shred mobs and the exp will flow like water. I may try again with this guide. Worth about half a level in that range. Direwind Cliffs is nothing but killing drops throughout most of it. stobe the hobo death scene Select the first HA he gives you, Into the Hills. Kill everything. Begin murdering worgs, turning the quest in every 20 worgs. The temple is a pretty decent camp spot if you have to sit somewhere, though the wall of fire that obscures you view kinda sucks, and you can pull to a wall as well without much difficulty. He couldn't have made it THAT easy. I just wanted to see why you felt AFK Merc killing was assish and if you felt the same about AFK killing. You can do 1-40 in about 12 hours of playing. This is the furthest zone you can get to without progression unless they've removed requirements. I also ding to 57 at this camp in the video including the sweet ding noise and a cringey. It's one of the two expansions that made me quit EQ for any length of time. I do solo leveling all the time for the challenge of it. Killing mass numbers of light blue mobs is particularly easy with this merc setup and a player toon. They come in 2 flavors: Apprentice and Journeyman, each with 5 ranks. 1. The ramps leading down into each area of The Grounds are great camp spots and there are halls and nooks of the various buildings in Erudin Burning that you can set up in without much fuss. Also keep in mind almost everything here summons. Also his armor and weapons will get better as he levels up. They are essential to following this guide. I normally just wander here, murdering the Cthulian nightmares that abound. Welcome to our Everquest 2 Leveling Guide! The mobs here are level 62-64. Just places that are more or less easy. This is the only stance a Rogue merc will attack on. Once you reach the wasps that are over there, start killing the wasps. This page contains every Leveling Guide that I have written for Everquest. Your toon classes are irrelevant. You will be teleported to Ethernere Tainted West Karana and now attuned to the Dead Hills. Very easy to set up a spot and pull away on the gorillas and birds. Unless you're 4 boxing or uber twinked, killing these will take some time, but about 3 kills will take you from 20 to 21. A NOTE ON MERCENARIES AT 85: At 85, to assist players utilizing a Heroic Character (a character which is automatically leveled to 85 for you and given subpar but serviceable gear, a mount, and other goodies. AFK/Mercenary Leveling Guide for Everquest Levels 1-85. I prefer to stay out of the fields if at all possible. 2 MINUTE SPAWN AFK CAMP to 60 / Everquest Project 1999 green - YouTube Also during spell cooldowns they will use agro reducing abilities. Why is AFK Merc killing permitted? | EverQuest Forums The easiest armor sets to get will probably be the sets from Hardcore Heritage. Loping Plains(75-80)(PoK>Steamfont Mountains>Loping Plains) - At 75 come here and head around past Bloodmoon Keep. Just be kind and patient. I dont recommend using one ever unless you know the class to begin with) a questline was added in Feerott, the Dream that unlocks all ranks of Journeyman Mercenaries. The other major reason is Alternate Advancement Auto-Grant. In addition, they are packed together. Thread starter kyle123; . I just dislike this place in total. Good spots for gaining exp & aa's while AFK? | EverQuest Forums I believe the camp is called Library Camp commonly. By the time you reach 110 you should be able to clear all of those with a good group by the time the first one is available. Join or Create a guild, enter your guild hall from the guild lobby off PoK, find Zeflmin Werlikanin, buy a Fulligan Soulstone of Innoruk and give it to him. Erillion, City of Bronze (95-100)(Guild Hall, Buy a Stone of the Shard's Fall>TP to Shard's Landing>Erillion) - This place is pretty easy and is the easiest option here by far. As pay to play, you really don't break for AAs, just turn on autogrant and there you go. Mercenaries (EQ2) :: Wiki :: EverQuest II :: ZAM Once you zone in there is a monster bridge. Sul Vius, Demiplane of Life - Inside Demiplane of Life, if you head down into the bottom right corner is an area filled with crypts. It looks pretty though. Without further ado. As someone who is just coming back on the test server, I am going to use the hell out of this! Depending on your classes ability to swarm pull, these zones gain a lot of extra life for swarm pulls for SKs and the like. The estimated downtime is expected to be approximately 5 hours for the website and services, and 10 hours for servers. You get access to mercenaries, which are hireable AI controlled party members. Some players are reporting trouble verifying their email address. I've done it in as fast as 30 minutes before. From the time your mercenary dies to the time you can Rez him is 5 minutes, just like when you'd suspend him. The first vendor is level 75, and each vendor after that is available every 5 levels. Also during cooldowns they will use agro reducing abilities. The cost adds up very very quickly otherwise. I know there are a LOT of mobs you can access off this area, but have no idea what nameds if any are common here. The water and earth giants are the easiest giants, and the fire giants aren't too bad. Stay close to the friendly dragorn and watch out for nameds until 85. Stay away from the air giants though. You may finish them and have 30-45 minutes to wait. Press J to jump to the feed. Fortress itself is a very popular zone for Damage Shield leveling due to the density and fast respawn times, so there is a pretty good chance that a high level player will be here doing that for box toons or guildies. and barrel your way to the second city. Glass cannon mobs, simple pulls, a real honest to god tank can easily take 2-3 at a time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Additionally, the mobs in Wall of Slaughter have a larger agro radius than the Plane of Fire mobs which helps. It'll give an Undead oriented hunting guide. BEST IF SOLO AND 58-62: 48-62 - Grieg's End(PoK>Nexus>Netherbian Lair>Dawnshroud Peaks>Grieg's) - This zone is a pretty long haul out, and has a couple of pretty rough pulls to get into the zone if you're here at the lower end of the range. This should be a priority. Rengar Build Guide : Rengar JNG/TOP/ADC 13.4 :: League of Legends There are some sporali that are best left alone since this isn't a hotzone anymore and some birds/birdmen in the northwest corner, but otherwise it's undead elves and humans. Moving on, on the right hand side it will show you his Race, Type, Confidence and Proficiency. It was something I have wanted to do for a while but never had the time to do. 1 of 2 Go to page. The sarnak forts have three named's and sometimes the Ancient Denmother that is spawned for the Honed Wurmslayer quest wanders by if someone spawns her and doesnt kill her, especially around the southern fort. That area is considered Tier 1 for the expansion. There is a stupid questline that autostarts the first time you go into the zone. You want the repops to be single pulls and not a three pull, so the timing of your agro and kill cycle on the first way is important. Best thing though are the nameds. Q: Do I have to have the plat on me to pay the merc? (On Test Server, these free additional accounts come with Gold subscription status versus the Silver status on a Live server.) It just depends on gear if solo and number of boxes/size of group if not. Mercenary Guide | EverQuest 2 Wiki | Fandom Everquest AFK Leveling Missions. They are designed for extra support or extra muscle in PvE encounters. But since I listed Dalnir, I felt I would be remiss to list this place. Get invisibility on a character who can rez or has a healer merc at least. In the second city, kill Doomfire mobs until 70. There is another soldier camp down here in the dead center south of the zone, by the Sarith zoneline. The mobs have too many HP, hit too hard, and don't give up enough exp. Buy the 950 Point Mount that provides levitation. You will begin seeing worgs, go south down the coastline and look for some elves and humans. The higher the mercenaries confidence level the less chance he has of running away. In the event Trakkanon is up, he will probably eat your face, so stay out of his room if he is until that friendly farmer shows up to farm him. The amount of experience you get varies upon level, but I know in the level 100 range, you get around 8-10% of a level per completion, as well at 1-2% for kills. Inside Dead Hills, look for a gnome named Gribble Grobblenobber. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Keep clearing around til you hit 48-49. Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 . Below the bridge is a giant ice lake covered in spiders and slimes. Everquest Mercenary Guide Mercenary Guide Mercenaries are the answer to Everquests "grind" and Must-Group to level.
Craftsman Lawn Tractor Oil Filter Cross Reference, Articles E