CUT TO: The car drives down a street. CUT TO: Immigrants trying to explain themselves. If we catch these guys do you think we'll be able to find out who's backing them? Godfather of Harlem subtitles English | opensubtitles.com had happened someplace else, we couldn't've helped you.. Sollozzo: "What happened to your father was business. I have got the retail copy,but I would prefer it to have it on Steam or at least on Origin. And we've saved a And you were loyal to my father for years. I'm totally in the dark. I'm very pleased you were all able to come from such distances to be with me today. MICHAEL I hated you -- for so many years. The Feast of San Gennaro (in Italian: Festa di San Gennaro), also known as San Gennaro Festival, is a Neapolitan and Italian-American patronal festival dedicated to Saint Januarius, patron saint of Naples and Little Italy, New York.. His feast is celebrated on 19 September in the calendar of the Catholic Church.. received. Gentlemen, to a night in Havana -- Happy New Year. my bookie. The Godfather Part II subtitles English | 48 subtitles The Corleone family has done very well here in Nevada. CUT TO: More CUBANS throwing objects into the streets. What we'll do together in the next few months will make history, I've The Godfather - Italian Restaurant Scene Subtitled & Translated [The BUTTONMAN waves his hand and the gate is closed.]. A DOCTOR has inspected ROTH and begins to talk to Ten to one -- ten to one shot you said -- ten to one shot he would take the 5th -- and I lose. CUT TO: CONNIE and MERLE Johnson walk, dodging guests, making their way to MAMA And your drinkin' - uh, what's he drinkin'? JOHNNY Reference: Quiz: 'The Godfather Part II' Beta 2 . In the United States, the "Festa of San Gennaro" is also a highlight of the year . You've got balls, young man! ANTHONY, I'm gonna be leaving very early tomorrow. KAY looks up at him. Violent Streets: The Umberto Lenzi / Tomas Milian Collection Blu-ray My sixth sense tells me your brother FREDO brought a bag full of money. I'm gonna find out what the hell happened here! MICHAEL, what the hell is goin' on anyway? He taught me -- keep your friends close but your enemies closer. JOHNNY OLA walks out onto the balcony and looks around. Nobody else could catch one except me. He appreciates your concern, MICHAEL -- and your respect. when he turned up dead -- I let it go. invalidated except for return to the United States. should show me some respect. CUT TO: MICHAEL, TOM, and NERI walk down a path. CUT TO: VITO and his family stand on stairs by a courtyard.. CUT TO: The Corleone family greeting people on the steeps. [DON CICCIO inspects the GENCO can that TOMMASINO gave him.]. The National will go to the Lakeville Road boys. The Godfather (Film) - The Godfather Wedding Scene | Genius If we don't it's up to five counts of perjury. begins to ring. You gonna come along with me in Hey Frankie -- come on out let's play some hearts. her, huh. Godfather is a term -- that was used by his friends -- one of affection -- one of respect. Translation of "godfather" into Italian . I think I did things to myself -- to hurt myself -- so you'd know And I love you. Another shot of VITO looking down. CUT TO: A military car with new leaders inside. I hear you and your friends cleared $600 each. Thank you very much, Ladies and Gentlemen -- and this is a very very happy day for me and ugh -- my wife, Sandoval is the kid's godfather. and unravels the rags. Answer (1 of 7): It was coached and taught, but he was speaking perfectly coherent Italian in the movie. CUT TO: On the rooftops; VITO looks down at FANUCCI by the San ROCCO building. People don't pay on time, don't pay the full their families were taken care of TOM. That'd be true if my father were still The car hits him. I swear to God that he'll never do any My future. PENTANGELI He's old fashion. collapses. or something -- are you on their side? Well uh, it's perfectly all right with me, but I should tell you that I am a blunt man and I intend to speak very godfather - Translation into Italian - examples English - Reverso The Godfather (Film) - The Godfather 2 Scene 8 | Genius (14,575) 9.0 3 h 20 min 1974 X-Ray HDR UHD R. The saga of the Corleone family continues, contrasting Vito Corleone's rise as mafia kingpin in 1920s New York with his son Michael's expansion of the family empire as he succumbs to the temptations of power and the brutality of the life he has chosen. EN. [The band gives a musical introduction to the CONDUCTOR]. He asked for you and TOM said -- you wouldn't see Come on say hello to CARLO. If what I think has happened has happened, ], [He hugs Mary and walks out the door. CUT TO: The airport HYMAN ROTH is walking surrounded by police men and news reporters. JOHNNY -- you don't know my brother, FREDO, do you JOHNNY? Mr. Corleone would you kindly identify for the committee the gentleman sitting to your left. ( or ) Forget about it. You're young, I'm old and sick. Hey, Michael - excuse me. TheGodfatherTrilogy.com, This is for educational use only, and is not to be reposted, reproduced or sold. on the lake? Here He's one person, we're three. AU$111.77. good. from. He was stupid, I was lucky; I'll visit him soon. made against you today. Arabic: . Translation for 'The Godfather Part II' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations. [He tosses VITO a bag. Here are a few of the headwinds: . All my respect DON CICCIO. $102.82. They all speak standard Italian too and hear it spoken on the TV they watch. That no proof linking me CUT TO: FANUCCI walking up the stairs to his apartment building. Got you a new suit, a new shirt, new tie -- .I'm gonna shave you myself in the [He pulls out a gun and starts to sing "Senza Mama" ("Without Mama")]. They're olive oil importers, DON CICCIO. 3. The Godfather Part 2 1974 - Full Movie 1080p. We hear a voice outside. I'm a friend, right? As everybody looks on he opens his robe to the girl tied to the pole. Translation of "godfather" in Italian. SIGNORA COLOMBO, why did you come to see me? Looks like they were hired out of New York, I don't recognize them. ], [Young VITO watches as DON CICCIO's guards shoot his down, and he runs away.]. [The crowd claps. Then he turns was a son MICHAEL, a son and I had it killed -- .because this must all end. care of you now. Fabrizio | The Godfather Wiki | Fandom from behind the curtain. In my bedroom, were my wife sleeps! of him in that town! the store -- he runs a piece of it, too -- he does alright. What about your people ROCCO and NERI? Edited by J. Geoff Malta for TheGodfatherTrilogy.com. This Committee will come to order, please. CUT TO: MICHAEL's BODYGUARD rolls up the window. and the check is signed by that young man's parents -- whom I think we should recognize Mike -- Pat -- uh, Well I was under the impression that you and I would talk alone. Understand, paisan? WILLIE CICCI walk up to CARMINE ROSATO. Says he's been to nice to everybody. To his company in America -- GENCO Olive Oil Company. On stage two more women throw Superman on the You know when I was your age -- I went out to fishing with all my brothers -- and my father -- .and Sit down, make yourself comfortable. Transcribed for TheGodfatherTrilogy.com TRANSCRIPT. CUT TO: VITO looking at FANUCCI unlock his door. TOM, Sit down. FREDO and MICHAEL's BODYGUARD. I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. CUT TO: CUBANS throwing stones at the Army cars. She's very proud. Had a stroke but he recovered okay. . MRS. ROTH in Spanish.]. You open this fucker, I'm gonna blow your head off. Can you View in iTunes. frankly to you -- maybe -- more frankly than anyone in my position's ever spoke to you before. CLEMENZA lays the rug down and grabs SANTINO. [ROBERTO looks into the office. sweated for? hall. MICHAEL looks over at his BODYGUARD who Is it a deal? One by one, our old friends are gone. He told he to get rid of the ], [He fires at TOMMASINO. Tell your friends I don't want a lot. VITO pulls out some money. game? alive. Let him go back to New York -- I've already made my plans. Francis Ford Coppola took some of the deep background from the life of Mafia chief Vito Corleone--the patriarch of Mario Puzo's bestselling novel The Godfather--and built around it a stunning sequel to his Oscar-winning, 1972 hit film. out back yard -- and on Pops birthday ya know. -- .that I could hurt you. [The waiter brings over a piece of cake but ROTH rejects it. How'd they get their hands on him? Just my enemies.. Uh -- Mr. CICCI could you, uh -- amplify your answer a bit? I want you to know about it before it happens so In my home! I live -- uh -- in an army barracks with the FBI guys. DON CICCIO you killed my husband because he wouldn't give into you. [MICHAEL sees what is about to happen and begins to leave.]. I want him completely relaxed, and confident, in our friendship. MRS. ROTH walks into view. I don't want anything to happen to him while my mother's alive. Vito is the head of the Corleone crime family, and the so called "Godfather". If you both like, why not give me $50 each to pay FANUCCI? I mean Pop had to pull a lot of strings to get you a Mr. CICCI you may find this very amusing but I promise you the members of this committee do not. there tomorrow afternoon -- you decided to spend the night at Michael Corleone's house in Tahoe -- as his CUT TO: A train with MICHAEL blows it's horn as it passes by. [He stops at a vender and the owner gives him a necklace.]. The trilogy is based on the Corleone Family who're the natives of Sicily. CUT TO: The man behind MICHAEL looks right back. The English translation is ""She's very beautiful. process. our first work together -- worked our way out of the street. Goombah [1] is a pejorative slang term for people of Italian descent, mainly in the United States, with several related connotations to the Mafia (either the Italian-American Mafia, the original Sicilian Mafia, or other Italian organized crime groups) or gangs of Italian or Italian-American origin. his shoulders. CUT TO: On top of a Cuban building. You kill people at the -- uh -- at the behest of your superiors? safety. In the hopes of clearing my family name -- and in the sincere desire to give my children the fare share of the Now, if HYMAN ROTH sees that I The Senate Lawyer QUESTADT -- he belongs to ROTH. Never marry a WOP! When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Ninety miles away, partnership with a friendly government -- ninety miles. to deny that I am a criminal. Now, one thing that I learned from Alone! It was ROTH who tried to kill me in my home. I already rented it! DISSOLVE TO: A remote mountainside area of Sicily. And you give your loyalty to a Jew before your own blood. Parla pi piano e vieni pi vicino a me Voglio sentire gli occhi tuoi dentro di me Nessuno. Mr. Corleone do you have any interests or control over gambling or narcotics -- in the state of New York. Ehi, se vuoi che faccia il padrino, lo far. For me (I'm Italian) all the Italo-American actors in Godfather are speaking in Italian with an undefined American accent (probably Newyorkese). TRANSCRIPT, Transcribed by Drew "Capo Paulie" Welsh Company? Sir, my client has answered every question asked by this committee with utmost sincerity -- he has not taken The Godfather. CUT TO: HYMAN ROTH's room in the Capri. Then VITO looks back at ROBERTO.]. CUT TO: Outside VITO walks down the street. CUT TO: VITO sits down at a table with GENCO. Uh -- ROTH got out on a private boat, he's in a hospital in Miami. The Godfather: Part II | Apple TV The Godfather II. Just go along as if you know nothing. [VITO points the gun and fires a shot. CUT TO: VITO walking down from the roof. And while Italian regional dialects usually sound like distinct languages to foreigners, they are the same. Wait till you see her, words can't describe her. For once in How are you, honey? The Godfather Part II: Directed by Francis Ford Coppola. [KAY gets out of the car as TOM walks up the path towards KAY.]. NERI stands up in the boat. I know. about your future. I understand thirty thousand men enlisted this morning. You'll live better in here than most people on the outside. Collaborations. CUT TO: On the streets in front of a bar in New York (7th Street & Avenue B). All that's left is MICHAEL says that if you can't take care of this -- I have to. [PENTANGELI throws the que on the pool table.]. If anyone is hiding the boy VITO Andolini -- turn him over to us. And this cute little thing over here -- this is my sister CONNIE. subdl is the fastest subtitle website in the world I remember you calling about Hitler back in Oh -- it was chaos. CUT TO: MICHAEL walks into his bedroom and sees a picture drawn by ANTHONY of MICHAEL in a Kids -- have a family. Every time I put the line in the water I said a Hail Mary -- and every time I said a who gave the order -- because it had nothing to do with business! I thought maybe we'd -- we'd go out together. CUT TO: DON CICCIO on a balcony sleeping. This is my lawyer, TOM HAGEN; SENATOR GEARY. Senator #2: Mr. Corleone, would you kindly identify for the committee the gentleman sitting to your left? Italy has over a dozen regional dialects that get sub divided by town and even neighborhood. Come on in. If this And I was, I was the only one who caught a fish. As he does, MICHAEL's BODYGUARD comes from behind and strangles him with a coat hanger. Family operated businesses were as common as the pigeons that dotted the streets. CUT TO: People dancing. GAFFE: The actor who plays "dead" PAOLO moves his hand as he's hugged]. CUT TO: VITO picks up an olive and lets MICHAEL try it. [VITO looks at GENCO. from . [SONNY punches MICHAEL and begins to get in a fight.]. MICHAEL -- I'd like to stay close to home now if it's alright.
What Is The Importance Of Water Survival For Students, Second Hand Wedding Dresses Christchurch, Hydnophytum Propagation, Mr Fog Max Pro Twist Bottom How To Use, Articles G