Most of the ones Ive seen are not marked, so consider yourself lucky that you can identify the maker! Price Guide - WorthPoint - Antiques, Art, and Collectibles Im not sure about that particular patent but it was typical for a patent to last 14 years. Patterns of Hazel Atlas Dinnerware Produced in the 1920s-1930s. Platonite is an opaque white glass that Hazel Atlas had been using in their kitchenware since the early 1930's. The earliest pieces made in this color show opalescence under a strong light, while later pieces are fully opaque. I have the Shirley Temple pitcher and bowl. Amy, Amy, they made canning jars the entire time they were in business. This question will be open for continued debate until proof is found to clinch the ID one way or another! The 5328 would be a style number or model number assigned to that particular design. The 4672 would be an identification or catalog number used by Hazel-Atlas that was assigned to that particular mold style. Diamond-Oval-I trademark used by Owens-Illinois Glass Company, W in a diamond used by Westite Glass Company, as it appears on the base of a jade green milkglass vase (photo courtesy of Abby Chovanec), Libbey Glass Company Cursive L mark on the base of a Gibraltar pattern tumbler in Spanish Green (sage green), Fenton Glass Company Hobnail Fan Vase in Blue Opalescent, Angular Glass Containers Corporation mark, used beginning circa 1933- 1960s? It has the atlas symbol on the bottom with k-798 above it and the number 9 below. There is a similar cookie jar here but clearhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/204373945/hazel-atlas-cookie-jar-raised-cookie?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share ATLAS was a well-known brand name used for many years, and although I dont know exactly why Hazel-Atlas didnt change the name on their jars, I would assume they felt the simple one-word brand name ATLAS already had such STRONG name recognition among the public that it would have been totally unnecessary and possibly ill-advised to make any change. marks on antique bottles & fruit jars (Mississippi, Missouri, Modes), Milk Glass~ Vintage Cold Cream, Salve & Ointment Containers, N in a square mark Obear-Nester Glass Company, East St. Louis, IL, New Albany Glass Works, New Albany, Indiana (1867-1872), Newark Star Glass Works, Newark, Ohio (1873-1904), Ohio Valley Glass Company, Pleasant City, Ohio (1902-1905), Owens Bottle Company (O in a square mark), Reed & Company, Massillon, Ohio (1881-1904), Rawleighs W. T. Rawleighs / Freeport, Illinois, Robin in Tree childrens mug Bryce Brothers & Mosser Glass Company, S G mark on glass containers Saint-Gobain / Verallia, Southern Glass Works, Louisville, Kentucky (1877-c.1885), Surname-oriented Antique Bottle Collecting, Target Balls (Antique Glass Target Balls), Thatcher Glass Manufacturing Company (c.1904-1985), Vaseline Jars / Chesebrough Manufg Company, Wax Sealer Fruit Jars List of Primary Markings, Whitall Tatum Company, Millville, New Jersey, Whittemore Boston U.S.A. / Antique Shoe Polish Bottles, WEB LINKS to some other sites / other interests (Not glass-related). Depression Glass collectors are pattern focused. O V entwined on base of cobalt blue Acqua della Madonna water bottle from Italy. However I dont have information on their pint jars specifically. Please check out my SGCO(in monogram) and Swayzee Improved Mason entries on this page: https://glassbottlemarks.com/bottlemarks-5/ . (If anyone knows, please contact me). (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently came across a Turquoise Spaghetti String Drizzle Lazy Susan. Some patterns were also made in cobalt blue and, in a few cases, amethyst. Depression Glass On Parade - Pattern Photos Thanks so much! Fenton in an oval ((Fenton Art Glass Company). David. Do you now what year(s) it was produced? Continental Can purchased Hazel-Atlas in 1957. It was among my mother-in-laws things that she regularly used for canning, so I know it is old (she told me before she died that it was old and not to throw it out). Although as time wore on, it seems that some of their later ware (such as that made in the 1950s mugs, soup bowls, cups, sugar bowls, etc) are more likely to be marked on the base. Im curious if anyone knows what type of glass the new Classico jars are made of. All Hazel-Atlas prior to 1929 was made in the crystal color. The ATLAS jars were being made by the Atlas Glass Company even before the Hazel-Atlas Glass Company was formed (starting production of the ATLAS- EZ SEAL jars in 1896) and production was continued by H-A until at least the late 1950s. Thanks. I believe one of these is a mold number. I dont know what the 2 stands for nor the 4672. The Lifetime membership begins when you Can you tell me when the eggnog sets with Tom and Jerry in red letters were made? Also, for more detailed background information on Swayzee, see author/researcher/archeologist Bill Lockharts article here (written by Lockhart with additional info from Peter Schultz, Beau Schriever, Bill Lindsey, Carol Serr) : https://sha.org/bottle/pdffiles/SwayzeeGlass.pdf I believe this means that it was made at the Oakland plant. It has a wired closure and is a canning jar. B inside a diamond ~ mark on the base of a blue-aqua horseradish or pickle bottle made by Binghamton Glass Company. The ATLAS STRONG SHOULDER MASON jars were made by Hazel-Atlas, mostly in the 1920s and probably into the 1930s, according to information in Alice Creswicks Fruit Jar Works, Volume 2 (pages 9-10). I am certain this type of red glass paint has a specific name..it is quite unique but I am not sure what it is. The O might be a plant code for the Oakland, California location, but Im not positive about the 33. Hi Tammy, I appreciate the help!!!! I cant state a fair price for one of the mugs. Marks on Glass - Glass Lovers Glass Database It has a smooth surface for the cake to sit and comes with ruffled edges. (In my own opinion, it is likely, or at least very possible, that the H over A mark continued to appear on somecontainers produced after1964, since a very large number ofmolds were then in use, and it would have been a considerable endeavor just to make minor re-tooling changes on all of those molds to erase or replace the makers mark.). Just a little input from a google search, Hazel Atlas produced Christmas Cheet Tom & Jerry set (red man in a top hat) circa 1949-? Royal Lace Green Creamer 8. I wrote to the company about it. The Annual membership lasts for 365 days from the date of David. TEXT AND PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ~ COPYRIGHT 2004-2022. Shop Royal Lace Cobalt Blue Crystal & Glasses by Hazel-Atlas at Replacements, Ltd. Hazel Atlas Vintage 4 piece Barware Set Arabian Knights Pattern SAhot Price: $115.99Release Date: 1950. with the H over the A symbol also all located on the bottom of the jar.. Can anyone tell me if the coffee mugs were marked? I bought it for 5.99 at Salvation Army. It has a metal screw on lid that says Dr. C.H. (Even today, sometimes machine-made containers are produced containing bubbles, but in general the factory quality control is so strict that very, very few make it past inspection and onto the retail market). If anything, they never detract from its value! Are these worth anything? Aurora is stunning in blue. Most of these were made during the early and mid 1930s. Green Ovide pattern dinnerware was introduced in 1923. However, they did have an H with an A underneath, stamped on the bottom of the jar to designate the manufacturer. What year was it produced? As long as the manufacturer felt the product would still perform its intended use adequately, they permitted some amount of bubbles in the finished product. David. for the NextIssue of Hazel Atlas News in your mailbox! Cobalt Blue Depression Glass Colors, Styles, and Values - The Spruce Crafts Add to Favorites More like this Hazel Atlas Ovide Platonite White Art Deco Style Dinner Plate with a Lime Green Stripe . Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750, Great Discoveries: Antique Pharmacy Items Found Amid Renovation, Great Discoveries: Antique Bottle, Message Found Beneath Floor in Scotland, The Hazel-Atlas Glass: Identification and Value Guide, 2nd Edition, History of Hazel Atlas Glass Company (1880s-1956), WEST VIRGINIATHE GLASS INDUSTRY EXPLORED. What is the Value of your Hazel Atlas Glass? to Join Best regards, Type: Dessert Bowl. Our regular subscription prices are I have a small milk glass tapered jar with the HA mark on the bottom. More expensive glassware like Elegant glass has recessed patterns that are etched into the glass. 110 Hazel Atlas Glass ideas | atlas glass, glass, vintage - Pinterest mark on base of amber beer bottle. See original listing. Unfortunately it's not that easy to find. Vintage Hazel Atlas Criss Cross Cream and Sugar Hickorypond (14) $79.00 More like this Set of four Milk Glass Mixing Bowls by the Hazel Atlas Glass Company in the Golden Wheat Pattern nanandpeg (353) $65.00 More like this Vintage Hazel Atlas Red Candy Stripe Cereal Bowls White Milk Glass MCM Kitchenware Retro Bowls Red and White Decor Skip to main content. Platonite ware was introduced in 1936. Common depression glass colors include amber, blue, pink, and green. National Depression Glass Association - Patterns Important to the (Photo courtesy Frances Riley, Prince Rupert, BC). Hope I have not over stepped on this info. Sometimes I use them for dry oven canning. The question how much is it worth cannot be answered in a definite way. The exact cursive style changed slightly several times over the years. Member. A G C inside map of Arkansas mark as it appears on the base of a clear glass packer jar. Get a list of what I have a Hazel Atlas ribbed jar, with 5328 under the H A then a 3 below that. The yellow Ovide creamer shown is marked with the H over A trademark on the base. This artifact jar was thought to belong to Amelia Earhart. It also has rounded edges and they kinda have a pattern like candy canes do on the rounded edges. Hazel Atlas Glass Company Owens-Illinois Glass Company trademark/logo Diamond Oval- I entwined. Also, the date is when it was filed not necessarily when it was made. Susan C, Hi Susan ~ Most cobalt blue Depression glass pieces aren't found for a dime a dozen anymore. Vintage Hazel Atlas 8 7/8" Dark Green Dinner Plate Milk Glass. It is fairly common, and is of interest to me because it is identical in many respects to the jar found on the island of Nikumororo by the International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery. This may, or may not, ever happen! This stunning Depression glass pattern by Hazel Atlas offers a refined touch on simple glassware shapes. Hazel Atlas started making suits of patterned tableware in the 1930s, and they became one of the major producers of Depression Era glassware. The jars have markings on the bottom with the letter H and a capital letter A inside the lower half of the H which I determined to be Hazel Atlas. One true depression pattern is Diamond Quilted. Most of the items in these pattern glass sets were not marked, but are fairly well known and recognized by collectors who specialize in studying tableware patterns of that era. Hazel Atlas Vintage Glassware | The Hour Shop Imperial made it from the late 1920s to the early 1930s mostly in pink and green, with several pieces also in amber, blue and black. 1930's. ReimagineByAmy. Hazel-Atlas eventually grew to become one of the largest glass manufacturing firms in the world, (within the United States, probably second in place behind Owens-Illinois Glass Company) with 14 glass plants operating simultaneously. Thank you for your interest, understanding and support! Post a new thread here: https://www.antique-bottles.net/forums/jars-general-discussion.11/, I hope this will help, Any idea when this might have been released? I will answer via your second post (yes, they both went through). 2), Modernistic (Colonial Block), Ovide (New Century), Newport (Hairpin), Roxana,and Royal Lace. Little Hostess Child's Tea Set. They look really awesome! I am under the impression that much of the glassware (as in pressed tableware) made by Hazel-Atlas was not marked, especially the earlier patterns made during the Depression era. Thanks! Vintage Hazel Atlas Footed BIG TOP PEANUT BUTTER Sherbet Cup Glasses (9 In accordance with this tradition this paper starts with Adamand I am desperately looking for a new lid as my son dropped and broke it. Be cautious if any solids remain, as the product contained high levels of mercury. David. . The Hazel-Atlas mark, usually placed on the back of the product, is an "A" nestled underneath an "H". Hazel Atlas Yellow and Aqua Tumblers $120.00 Hazelware Amethyst Glass Cocktail Shaker Set $375.00 Hazelware Numerology Cocktail Shaker $195.00 Lily of the Valley Cocktail Shaker Set $400.00 On sale Red, White & Black Carousel Cocktail Shaker Set $475.00 $595.00 Ruby Red Art Deco Gazelle Collins Glasses $320.00 Replacements Discontinued and Active Crystal Brands Starting With the Letter H; 425,000 old and new patterns. (There are liquor distillers now packaging their products in old-fashioned moonshine fruit jars!!) 5 out of 5 stars (246) $ 210.60. Each jar does have the seam that runs the full length of the jar indicating they were manufactured in a mold. Hazel Atlas Glass Website - Depression Glass HAZEL-ATLAS GLASS COMPANY "OVIDE" pattern creamer in lemon yellow Platonite, circa 1950s Phillips Milk of Magnesia Tablets bottle, made by Hazel-Atlas. David. Best regards, David. Vintage Fostoria glass: 100+ old patterns, colors & styles of the I have an aqua 1/2 gallon Atlas strong shoulder mason jar. Sandwich Tray 7. The Most Popular Depression Glass Patterns | Heirlooms at Home Most glass will begin acquiring a faint, microscopically thin whitish stain on the outside surface of the glass if it lies buried long enough. Hazel-Atlas Glass Company - Wikipedia I cant narrow down the date to a specific year. Although they fit, I cant say if they are safe to use for canning. Does anyone know the years these were produced. Maker: Hazel Atlas Date Produced: Late 1930s Colors: Cobalt blue, some pink, green and clear. enjoy depression glass, EAPG, Hazel Atlas Glass or elegant Cobalt blue kitchenware, made by both Hocking Glass Co. and Hazel Atlas, has long been popular with collectors. Primarily because of the variety of different pieces. Also, many other types of jars (product jars or packer jars were made by Hazel-Atlas for many years, and those often have only the H-over-A trademark on the base along with mold numbers. Hazel Atlas Pattern (1 - 40 of 1,000+ results) Price ($) Shipping Reflection Green Hazel Atlas Pedestal Divided Dish Thumbprint Pattern GoldenrodVintageCo (257) $35.00 FREE shipping Vintage Glass Wheat Mixing Bowl; Hazel Atlas; Federal Glass Company; Pyrex seablueseegreenshop (152) $21.25 $25.00 (15% off) Genuine Atlas mason jars came in several different designs . No information on exact year of manufacture..could have been made anytime after the mid-1920s up to 1964. Hazel Atlas Glass History | Alumni | WVNCC | West Virginia Northern Oven-proof Fire-King was made between 1942 and 1976 in a variety of patterns including Alice, Fleurette, Game Bird, Honeysuckle, Laurel, Swirl, and Wheat. You might have better luck consulting an in-depth reference book on Hazel-Atlas, or a site devoted specifically to Hazel-Atlas Glass Company, or to depression-era glassware. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Made between 1934 and 1941, it came in royal blue, pink, clear, green, and other shades. Hazel Atlas produced the period Shirley Temple childrens mug. Hazel-Atlas Glass: Identification & Value Guide, Second Edition $68.01 $21.24 Editorial Reviews Review This 2nd edition of Hazel-Atlas Glass is the result of painstaking research through malls, antique shops, flea markets, catalogs and friends' collections as the authors re-gathered the basics about wares they had sold in the past. David, I found an 2 old shot glasses belonging to my grandfather after he passed away. Do you think this year also applies to the bottle I found since they have the same number but theyre not quite the same? Members get full Milk Glass Identification and Value Guide - The Spruce Crafts Hazel-Atlas Glass Co. Place Wheeling, West Virginia, United States Notes content Glassware for packers ; jelly glasses ; tumblers ; "Atlas E. Z. Seal" glasses ; mason jars ; vacuum jars ; hermetic jars ; druggists' opal ware ; "Royal Lace" tableware ; jars for cosmetics. There are not a lot of pieces available, just a cup and saucer, two bowls, small plate and the tumbler shown. It is also clear. Check out my summary page on so-called Beach Glass. Front of the jar is clearly stamped Hazel-Atlas Mason but the bottom doesnt fit. Hazel Atlas History But I avoid using them in a water bath or pressure cannerfor fear they could explode and shatter like the new pyrex can (when the temperature extremes exceed its tolerance). Photo courtesy of ebay seller Dotdority. Thanks again and have a great day!!! Cherry Blossom by Jeanette Glass 5. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Depression Glass ~ Basic information & Summary / History Sapphire Blue Eastlake Childrens Mug, made by Atterbury & Company of Pittsburgh in the 1880s, Triangle mark, used by Vidrio Formas, Lerma, Mexico. David. Sort By: Back; Page 1 of 5; Next; 1 - 100 of 404 items Sort & Refine Moderntone Cobalt Blue (Transparent) View Pattern. Pattern: Vintage. . The lid says Brother Can You Spare a Dime? Since theres not a zip code, its pre-1960. Hazel-Atlas Glass Company. They are known to have been made by H-A simply by their pattern names. They seem to have been especially popular in the early to mid 20th century and are usually made of white or off-white milkglass. Codes on bases of H-A bottles: Many of the Hazel-Atlas containers I have seen do not conform exactly to this chart, but this might be of some help in interpreting the markings on some of their products. I believe the other one may have been obtained the same way. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tremendous numbers of white Boyd milk glass liners (the miniature round glass saucers or discs that fit inside zinc screw-threaded lids, made for Mason-style fruit jars) were produced, as well as canning jars (fruit jars) including the ATLAS jars for general household use; packer ware (generic containers for a multitude of common food products such as mayonnaise, spaghetti sauce, mustard,jams and jellies, coffee, peanut butter,applesauce, etc,as well as non-food items like cosmetics, salves, medicines,chemical liquids), as well as a wide variety of other containers for products of every description. You may be able to identify some or most of those patterns by consulting books on Depression Glass, such as the books by Gene Florence and Hazel Marie Weatherman. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HAZEL ATLAS Glass 1/2 Stick Butter Dish & Lid + 4 linear line Custard small dish at the best online prices at eBay! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hazel Atlas Vintage 4 piece Barware Set Arabian Knights Pattern SAhot Glasses at the best online prices at eBay! Truly appreciate it. Its a brown bottle, one pint, metal lid. I dont know about the mugs you are speaking of. The mark is often misidentified as Anchor Hocking. access to all our pages, resources and information PLUS free Hazel Atlas produced the period Shirley Temple children's mug. . Hobnail candy dish in Amberina glass (Fenton inside an oval mark is on the base). R in a triangle mark used by Reed. Familiarize yourself with popular depression glass patterns so you can more easily identify depression glassware when you see it. Related Dictionary Pages: Heisey Glass, Higgins Glass, Imperial Glass, Indiana Glass. Anyone know anything about this specific jar? David, I have a Hazel preserve jar that has the number 7944 on the bottom. Royal Lace was produced by the Hazel Atlas Glass company in Washington PA as early as 1934. My message seems to have vanished (hopefully Im not writing a duplicate!) To be honest with you, I cant claim to be an expert on Hazel Atlas tableware, but here is my take. Marks on the bottom of various examples show they were made by Owens-Illinois Glass Company, Hazel-Atlas, Knox Glass Company, Ball Brothers, Anchor Hocking, Capstan Glass Company, and other glass manufacturers operating during that time period. Many old Hazel-Atlas bottle and jar bases may be found among beach glass. It was given to my Aunt in the 1960s and does not have any markings on it but does look like a Hazel Atlas Gingerbread Print cookie jar. Lockhart tends to believe Safe Glass is the most likely company that produced them; I believe Swayzee is the most likely manufacturer. Thanks! Do you happen to have any information, other than it was made in ohio, Hi Haley, although I dont know about all the code numbers used on Hazel-Atlas products, I do believe the K stands for the Zanesville, OH plant, and the 9 is probably a mold number. On the bottom it has 5056 C 6. all your Hazel Atlas All blue or aqua-colored fruit jars are collectible. Thin-blown glassware was produced in their two Zanesville, OH factories. 3 Could you direct me to a site where I could find out more info. The base is marked with the H over smaller a logo. Any guess as to what this might have been? The first Swanky Swigs were hand painted. Thank you. Possibly made before they used the H over A. I am giving all of the jars I found to the grandkids of the folks that lived there. I have noticed items listed for sale by dealers and sellers at antique malls, flea markets (and other venues such as ebay) with labels indicating Anchor Hocking. functional and durable dinnerware sets as a hot new collectible. mark on antique glass bottles & jars, Letter L in cursive script mark: Libbey Glass Company, Liquor Bottle Permit Numbers Numerical List, Lynchburg Glass Corporation, Lynchburg, Virginia, M inside a circle: Maryland Glass Corporation, Baltimore, MD, MASONS PATENT NOV 30TH 1858 Fruit Jars Summary, Maywood Glass Company, Compton, California (1930-1959) ~ MG Connected mark, McLaughlin Glass Company, Vernon, California, M.G.CO. Jeanine, Im not that knowledgeable about the Hazel-Atlas Shirley Temple items, but there have been tons of reproduction mugs, pitchers, etc appearing on the market over the last couple decades or so. $20 NOTE: this mark is frequently misunderstood to be a trademark used by the Anchor Hocking Glass Corporation, which is incorrect! Colonial Block Footed Tumbler 3. On the bottom it has a k and 9. Perhaps someone can shed more light on this question. Most of today's Depression Glass reference books show the patterns in alphabetical order, from Adamto Windsor. pay It doesnt have any identifying marks on the bottom of the jar, but does have plenty of bubbles in the glass, seams on the side and the D in the word shoulder is backwards. RARE HAZEL ATLAS RUDOLPH RED NOSED REINDEER CHRISTMAS TUMBLERS DRINKING GLASSES. Any info this community may have would be greatly appreciated. Likely at least 6 or more identical molds were used (on the automatic bottle machine) to manufacture that type of pancake syrup bottle. I remember reading about that research within the last year or two, but I didnt remember the name/company/brand of the jar involved. Winning bid: Shop Hazel-Atlas Patterns | Replacements, Ltd. L.G.CO.export-style beer bottle, typical mark as seen on Lindell Glass Company, St. Louis product. Thatcher Glass MTC mark on emerald green beach glass shard from a juice bottle. The jar has a wire bail to secure to top. Hazel-Atlas Moroccan Amethyst Moroccan Amethyst by Hazel-Atlas Item#: 3064 Pattern Code: ATCMOA Description: Amethyst, Purple, Glassware 40-60's Pattern: Moroccan Amethyst by Hazel-Atlas Status: Discontinued. Also, it says: Los Angeles Brewing Co. on the bottom front part. We gladly accept your Check or Money Order. However, we believe that its a Del Haven Pancake and Waffle Syrup container. Vintage and Collectible Hazel Atlas Glassware - Collectors Weekly This piece measures 11 inches in diameter. Hi James, Popular patterns include Cloverleaf, Criss Cross, Dots, Florentine #1, Florentine #2, Hobnails, Moderntone and Royal Lace. Thanks Idah! As well as that good ole Google search engine! However, the glass has distinct bubbles within the jar and even in the ridges on the lip. Hazel Atlas Glass Company Patterns - Glass Designs I have read quite a few of your answers and did not see where this has been addressed. The bottom of the jar has an 8, an emblem that resembles a upper case T and F in one. This is very useful for learning to identify the patterns and for easy reference. Milk Glass Candy Box by Hazel Atlas in Pinwheel Pattern , Vintage Triangle Candy Dish with Lid ad vertisement by gazaboo Ad vertisement from shop gazaboo gazaboo From shop gazaboo. Any ideas as to the markings? Hi Andrew, Packed by Western Food Products Co. Hutchinson, Kans. Same marking on bottom. Is this because it was made in 1914 or was it made at the 14th HA plant? Finding an original box will also increase the value of you have and make sure you, Look "No chips or cracks, but there are a couple scuffs to the green, see last photos for close up.". The reproductions are difficult to distinguish from the period pieces. The California Conserving Company was a packing house (food canner/distributor) located in Hayward, California. On the bottom there is the usual H over the A and then to the right an x and underneath a 1. This milk glass top hat was made using a Daisy Button pattern of . D in a diamond mark on base of cobalt blue Bromo-Seltzer bottle made by Dominion Glass Company (Photo courtesy of Tyler Cazes). There is NO characteristic H A trademark on these plates but each one has a different tiny raised number on the bottom. Here is our technical report on the artifact jar. (Photo courtesy of Michael Aden). In 1936, Hazel-Atlas introduced a type of glass called Platonite, which was semi-opaque and is often mistaken for milk glass. 15 Most Valuable Green Depression Glass Patterns 1. David, What does it mean when it has a h over an a and a 13 over that, Hazel-Atlas Glass Company, made in mold number 13. (Photograph courtesy of Penny Garcia). The translucent appearance is a case of sick glass, caused by burial in moist conditions over a long period of time. Looking for any information. The bottom has a D-2 on the first line, underneath it says 39-55 and the HA on the side. White milk inserts for zinc fruit jar lids, cold cream jars and salve containers, and bottles and jars for the commercial packaging industry were other product lines. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. The lid has a circular handle and is the same color red. A four-story Art Deco-styled building at 15th and Jacob streets was completed . Popular patterns include Cloverleaf, Criss Cross, Dots, Florentine #1, Florentine #2, Hobnails, Moderntone and Royal Lace. Owens-Illinois Glass Company I inside an O trademark. I know we must tread carefully and never make assumptions but I have no problem believing the jar was indeed used by Amelia Earhart. I found a glass bottle- half pint with a horse and a horseshoe engraved on the bottle. BUT. Spaghetti String Glasses In Hazel-Atlas 40s, 50s, 60s Glassware - eBay
What Are The Disadvantages Of Selective Breeding, Knoxville Obituaries 2021, Steve Bradley Mexico Mansion Wife, Articles H