2015 I stop, I cut that out like I finished my postdoc so I published a couple of studies. Like there's huge variations in the results and it all really seems to come down to dose like it really does. So he tracked proteins also do have antiviral activity against at least influenza A.. Like when I have hard workouts and I get in the sauna afterwards, I feel like my recovery's more rapid. So people love to dismiss things, don't they? But because I can I'm good at jumping rope and it should have been doing that. But you do you do sweat out certain compounds like aluminum, aluminum, like it's funny that you can actually excrete certain compounds better from sweat than urine, because that's another way of eliminating things through urine. So, you know, we call the first I call the ambulance. So I got my data back pretty, pretty recent and I still hover around 50 nanograms per ml, even though before I was taking 4000 it didn't. That's number one. The the really cool thing about and I want to get my mom I think once we move the sauna, like to our home where it's not like the office, like I want to people that are not people that are sedentary and people that are sedentary for whatever reason, maybe they're sedentary because they're disabled or maybe they're sedentary because they've had a lifetime of being sedentary. Have you ever measured your heart rate during it? So you have to be like you have to wear no clothes. I mean, the thing is, like also children, I don't know how to tackle that issue because it's really hard. So there's been a meta analysis looking at of twelve different studies, I think where vitamin K one or vitamin K two were given and both of those improved bone mineral density and prevented any hypoglycemia, because when you take vitamin D, you absorb calcium better like something crazy, like 40 percent more dietary calcium is being absorbed. Teeter has two things that are really cool. In this podcast, Joe Rogan and Dr. Rhonda talk about health truths, myths and expose important information that all should know. Why is that? The only topic off limits is politics. And you can't say it does this. It's higher in people with sars-cov-2. Legal Zoom Where Life Meets Legal were also brought to you by Buffalo Trace Whiskey. And it's like, yes, it's very addictive. But this mask and it's like inside when you're in places, I think like if you're going grocery shopping. And it's just anyways. Six weeks later, she's going to do try to do eight sessions like like where she's going to keep these people from. This was the worst that's ever happened to me. less vitamin D = more immigrant mentality, Apparently this "study" is completely garbage. You'll peak at around five hours after. So when when shit goes wrong, they fix it. I choke on sometimes. I think that's a really good hypothesis. A lot of a lot of people are sleep deprived, so. Cutcliffe, 25 milligrams CBD. But so in areas where people are going to be exposed, perhaps you could give it to them and it would stop them from getting. That's it. I mean, so far the maximum I've seen measured is like 70 times that your blood can get 70 times 200 say I was like, wow, 18000 or 17000 or something. What's so amazing about this neurotrophic factor is that it's always thought about in the context of like brain ageing because it helps you grow new neurons. So that's that's about 10 grams. To get an outcome. I get a flare up and it's like I'm sure I'm out. I miss it. The intravenous vitamin C is a completely different game because it literally generates hydrogen peroxide. It is. And because I was like, is that like an Ignacia thing? Press J to jump to the feed. One eighty, one eighty is great. I use a day. And they did all these sub analysis and that was great because they got to the bottom of it. It makes a big difference. But what is known is that people with type of blood are are less susceptible to contracting covid-19 that's that's definitely known. This is something that your body can generate naturally if you're exposed to the sun on a daily basis. Big 12 shots. And it's like CVS's been identified in multiple studies. And that makes it makes all sorts of problems. Right. And then the intravenous vitamin C, you can. So many debates about it. That's probably pretty normal. Well, Jordan Peterson just went through all this and literally had a benthos. I know it's hard though. It's thought the sars-cov-2 also does it because it goes through the same enters through the same receptor. Like you're like I'm already physically active. So basically they're all vitamin D deficient, all the ones that are dying. Literally, yeah. Over 180. Yeah. The other study, it was like, oh, it reduces the duration by like four percent, you know, basically nothing. See, my son's at an age where he's he's not going to really remember. Hydrolyzed Collagen Cause I take liquid I.V. So I don't remember. And we're also brought to you by the mother fucker in cash. They're fools, but they're in a position to influence millions and millions of people. Most zinc is found in in really high in oysters, but not a lot of people. You go in. Dr. Rhonda Patrick is an American biochemist who has done vast amounts of research on nutrition, supplementation, aging, cancer, and overall health. Vitamin D is effective for COVID-19: meta analysis of 34 studies. You think so? They're wearing T-shirts, they're wearing shorts. The science subreddit took it apart. I am like calmer, I'm more relaxed. Do you. That's cool. It was actually lack of sleep. And since Legal Zoom is not a law firm, you do not have to worry about expensive billable hours adding up. Gum all the way up until anywhere between the child, you know, the baby being six months and there were some studies that went out like a year, and then they met the the researchers measured the oral bacteria of the toddlers. You're becoming even more deficient. But can you measure he talks about team the bath versus. Yeah. There's like all this stuff about you bleeding, your gums bleed. And so if you look at these these common cold studies, there's like randomized meta analysis, randomized controlled trials, an analysis of them. Oh yeah. It's like a market difference. You know, so when you are stressed, you're you're you're basically you're not in a in a good situation to to fight off, as you were mentioning with your friend, when you're stressed out, like your immune system is dampened and you are more susceptible to illness for sure. I think in the next couple of months we'll have more therapeutics than we have right now. But I just thought that was a really interesting thing to come across, you know, and then the other sort of on the same, on the same along the same lines as previous you know, previous virus exposure is like something that really seems to be something that is a main regulator of how people like what how you're immune, you know, what your immune response is, you know. The water much work like ice. I mean, I'm always trying to get them to have that. There's been studies correlating it with seasonal affective disorder and all that. And they're intubating these people and they're they're doing it. So I mean, there's there's differences in I mean, so it depends on how long you're staying in a cold, you know, water, cold shower, like actually being submerged like from like if you're like in the ocean or something or a lake and you're like from your shoulders down, like that's probably much more powerful than just having a shower. Yeah, I'm supposed to write that down. In addition to her recommendation of vitamin D, Rhonda has an essential supplement list including: Melatonin But I've just learned so much, you know, over the past couple of months. Yeah. It is a known fact protein will bind to this vitamin. You chew gum. Because when you cook a brisket like you cook a preschooler to ten thousand nine to 20, the headaches, I think is a sign that you've pushed it too hard. You could actually do it with your application, the application on your phone. Sorry guys, but the title is bullshit and the study is inconclusive. But, yeah, the monoclonal antibodies is a really I know there's like Regeneron, a big company there. That's why it's so rough with all those people stuck inside and stressed out, you know, all the financial pressures that people are experiencing right now because of the lockdown. They're fucking fantastic and it's so versatile. That's been shown it's given them a cardiovascular workout without having to force them to go for a run down a bike. And and, you know, we need higher quality data. Low levels are linked to cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Yeah. It's like what happens when you go into menopause. Go to legalzoom.com and get started on a last will, a living trust and more. Yeah. Between you and those outside your household, you fucking how have you been like doing comedy bits like. That's Louis right there. Did I ever tell you my crazy story, fun story about this crazy story? I guess it was non significant for whatever reason. No you can't. Rhonda Perciavalle Patrick has a Ph.D. in biomedical science from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis TN, and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. Yet. Distilled, aged and bottled by Buffalo Trace Distillery 90 Proof. That's what I need. More evidence having poor vitamin D status before infection increases COVID-19 severity and death risk. And so soon and BDNF plays a role in that. We were taking the human amyloid beta gene and injecting him in these worms, these nematode worms that only live like 14 or 15 days, and we are making them form amyloid plaques in their muscle. But the hot baths have also been shown. I mean it's like just from that alone. So the sauna, I know of one study where people that sat in a hundred and sixty three degree Fahrenheit sauna for 30 minutes had Heacock proteins. We need, you know, you know, people to repeat stuff. Like you want. It doesn't do anything. I'm not an immunologist and not an infectious disease expert. Yeah. Because that was still a postdoc so yeah. Exactly. And those pellets you put into a hopper, the hopper gets fed through a worm drive to a heating element and it catches fire. So you take 200 milligrams. Promoting strategies to increase healthspan, well-being, cognitive and physical performance through deeper understandings of biology. And his fight for the forgotten charity is doing amazing work. It's called Wei on therapy. You do this his own home, Sana, you know. And he's like, OK, well, if you find anything, please send it my way. That's big. So I came across this xylitol toothpaste and say, well, this is my little toothpaste. And that's what was shown to happen with these with the Sajko one. The Russians like to do that. One of the things we talked about earlier, you asked my blood type and I said, oh, positive. It's like I know you talked in Mumbo-Jumbo talk most of the time. And I want to I want to have an honest take on it. Like, I don't think that's odd. So we've been doing intravenous vitamin C and Glutathione and a bunch of other stuff. You know, it's important. But after I graduated, I went to work at the Salt Institute for Biological Sciences and the way I was working in an aging lab.
Threadbeast Premium Package, Articles J