My Father, give me the power to crush the head of every serpent attacking me in Jesus name. All serpent and scorpion spirits, depart from me now, in Jesus name. Father, Let the blood of Jesus mix with Holy Ghost fire and enter into my foundation, in the name of Jesus. They demand for your worship and make your life hell if you do not give it. Python spirit seeks to put spiritual chains on the destiny of the children of God. 8. The miracle I did not ask for, jump on me and embrace me now; in the name of Jesus! A Divine Antidote! Any python in my life that is bearing children catch fire and die, in Jesus name. Any marine stronghold holding me down as a child of God, I declare my total freedom, so therefore lose your grip over me, in Jesus name. I execute judgment against water spirits and declare that you are reserved for everlasting chains in darkness, in Jesus name. You stubborn marine spirit spouse, be separated from me by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 4. Any name given to me by spirit husband or wife be changed by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name. Some carve images of serpents, some have jewelries that carry the images of serpents. However, when Moses and his brother Aaron got to Egypt the Lord told them what to do. Every serpentine manipulation of my health, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus. Thou jelly fish anointing inviting me to the river; die, in Jesus name. They inhabit the body and move about the body polluting the blood and biting the victim. Spirit husband spirit wife marriage certificate connecting me to marine world catch fire in the name of Jesus. God is the one fighting for us in this battle with the ministry of the serpent. 34. i need payer against barreness in every areas of my life. And the seeds of the woman are Children of God. Go Into The Memory Bank In My Gut Where I Experienced Pain And Hurt From These Spirits, From The People Who Have Done Emotional Damage Against Me And Erase It Lord With Your Holy Spirit! Let the blood of Jesus mix with Holy Ghost fire and enter into my foundation, in the name of Jesus. I Loose The Holy Spirit Now Upon Me To The Max To Purify And Cleanse My Body, Soul, Mind And Spirit, Conscience And Sub-Conscience! These include their robes, candles, creams, soap, sponge, mirrors, and incense. Of Your Cohorts! Surrender your life to and rededicate your life to God. Every operation of the python demons in my life, scatter by fire, in Jesus name, Any evil priest connecting me with water gods from the marine kingdom, catch fire, in Jesus name. Father, I thank you for your light upon my life, in the name of Jesus. He Is The Founding Pastor of Ark of Greatness International, "The Winning Church," commissioned to "RAISE STRONG AND MATURE BELIEVERS WHO TAKE GENERATIONAL TERRITORIES FOR CHRIST, BY HIS WORD AND BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT". BATHING BY THE RIVER ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF A SO-CALLED PROPHET. When the serpent shows up they rejoice, it also becomes a taboo for them to kill them. I Put You And These Spirits Under My Feet! My Father, grant me the power to trample upon every evil serpent and scorpion sent to attack me in Jesus name. Every serpentine spirit and poison, depart from my tongue, in the name of Jesus. Any incision in my body, used as entry point by marine demons; be flushed out by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name. In the realm of the spirit, the devil appears in the form of a serpent, therefore making the serpentine spirits the chief amongst the host of darkness. Fire of deliverance rescue me from the water, in Jesus name. Zec. Winning The War of Seperation From Spirit Husband Or WIfe, With 68 Prayer Points. When you have a feeling of killing yourself or others. All you need to do is to go to Jesus with quality repentance and do away with all forms of images or whatsoever thing that is representing serpentine spirit in your possessions. 7. Most times they poison their victims and watch as they groan in pain to death, they deceive men to abandon their destiny, thereby wrecking the call of God upon their lives. It can hide anywhere and stay calm due to its subtle nature to perpetuate its evil act. Let the spirit husband/wife fall down and die, in Jesus name. 2. In. 38. Bible Texts: Revelation 12:1-12, Ps. 3. I break the stronghold of evil dedication and I remove the generational curses, in Jesus name. DELIVERANCE FROM PYTHON SPIRITS AND MARINE SPIRITS, Matthew 12:43, When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. HOW TO BUILD A PERSONAL ALTAR UNTO THE LORD! When you feel like swimming in the river whenever you see river. hosoever that transforms into serpent whenever he/she wants to attack my life or when good things are coming my way, you will not resurrect again, die, in the name of Jesus. Our Year of WONDERS WITHOUT NUMBER! 67. 4. I tread upon all serpents and scorpions; they cannot harm me, in the name of Jesus. 11. 13. I release myself from every serpentine bites and poisons, in the name of Jesus. Every generational covenant with the evil power called serpent, that is harassing my life, break and die in Jesus name. My Father, arise and protect me from the poison of every scorpion sent to attack me in Jesus name. I Break myself loose from the serpentine power of my fathers / mothers house, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, arise and close every door giving access to the spirit of a serpent and scorpion into my life in Jesus name. Every snake burnt in the fire and is used to prepare concoction or used to injure my life and has now turned into life snake inside me, by Holy Ghost fire, run out and die, in the name of Jesus. 28. Protect me from fiery serpents (Deuteronomy 8:15). Family marine altar catch fire and die in the name of Jesus. You serpent of impossibility, be dissolved by the fire of the God of Elijah, in the name of Jesus. As a child of the Lion of Judah, I chase out serpents from my life, in the name of Jesus. Environmental serpents scatter! Serpents from the waters, assigned against my life, DIE! Deliverance can take place when somebody is rescue from bondage. Come Out In Jesus Name, Every Single One Of You.Get Out!! Marine parasites, Marine virus, Marine bacteria hiding in my body die by fire, in Jesus name. O Lord, soak me in the spirit of prayer. Glory to The Most High God. Father, I command every stronghold of the ministry of the serpent in my life and destiny to be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus. Amen. 10. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 7. I challenge the forces of witchcraft serpent against my marriage to lose your hold and die, in Jesus name. 65. In the name of Jesus. 2. 49. They use different categories of nightmares to scatter and hinder a persons expectation. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. Self-destruction voices, lose your hold upon my life, in Jesus name. This authority is backed by the power of God and knowing fully well that the battle with the ministry of the serpent is not ours but that of God. Every serpent in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus. Spirit husband ruling over my marital breakthrough your end has come today, die by thunder. Some native doctors have used snakes to do concoctions, for some people the portion becomes a life serpent moving around in their body . 28. There are different kinds of families that believe in different kind of gods. Father, every plan and purpose of the ministry of serpent against my glorious destiny to destroy, I declare it null and void, in the name of Jesus. When you call on God, He comes to the scene and fights your battle for you. As I am jumping up, let the eggs, seeds and properties of snakes in my body, jump out by fire in Jesus name. So you ought not be afraid of them for God has made you more than conquerors to them. God I thank you for your light upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 11. The spirit of the serpent is very cunning and deceptive. All my stolen marital virtues deposited in the belly of the python, be vomited out. 7. Our content is under copyright law. Everything that I have lost to serpentine spirit, my health, opportunities, career, honor, glory, wealth fruitfulness, success, divine upliftment, marriage etc. 21. 57. I bind and cast out of my life, every foul spirit troubling my deliverance, in Jesus name. Learn how your comment data is processed. in the lives of their victims. PRAYERS AGAINST SERPENTINE POWERS AS WRITTEN BELOW FEBRUARY FIREWORKS 2023 PROPHETIC/FEET-WASHING SERVICE I welcome you to this Prophetic and FEET-WASHING service this evening 1. IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE BETTER, READ THIS NOW! Every covenant formed on my behalf with serpent spirit by my ancestors/parents, break by the blood of Jesus. I declare myself free from every marine bondage, in Jesus name. I smash the late marriage-serpents on the wall of fire, in Jesus name. Anyone who has serpentine spirit that I have made love to in the past, that has left part of himself / herself inside of me, Holy Ghost fire chase them out, in the name of Jesus. Every spiritual marriage, dowry, ring, gown given to me by the marine spirit, be dissolved by the blood of Jesus. PRAYER POINTS: 1. Oh Lord, break every glass used by the serpent kingdom to monitor my life in Jesus name. This demonic spirit causes people not to become what God has assigned them to be in life. You, dragon spirit that has swallowed my blessings, vomit them all out now, in Jesus name. You serpent of the Lord, bite every serpent in my family line, in in the name of Jesus. 27. Dark power using black pot to control my womb and summon arrows into my life, scatter. mfm prayer points against serpent spirit. I cancel every curse of untimely death sent against me, in the nam e of Jesus. Download a copy of Apostle John Eckhardts 108 page book : Morning Prayer (Deliverance & Breakthrough), Blood Bath II Prayer | Blood Speak! 22. MARINE GIFTS: These come in the form of jewelry, clothes with wet look, etc. 43. Let their tongues cling to the roof of . Prayers of Restoration (Culled from the book - Prayer Rain) Message . I withdraw my organ in the water used for sacrifice in Jesus name. For example, if you constantly dream of snake then there is likelihood that you have python spirit. Serpent poison or venom in my body, come out now! Good evening, please text me prayer request. Every venomous viper attacking my glory, I shake you into the Fire of God, in the name of Jesus!!! The python spirit is that ancient dragon known as Lucifer, Satan. ye shall not fear them, for the LORD your God, He shall fight for you. Deuteronomy 3:22. I release myself from every evil inheritance, in the name of Jesus. I cut off every soul-tie with any serpent spirit, in the name of Jesus. Dream serpents DIE! All rights reserved. You stubborn problems, I trample upon your serpents and scorpions, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, I decree, all spirits of snake swallowing my favour and blessings, I command you to vomit it right now in Jesus name. You have entered an incorrect email address! Father, by the blood of Jesus, I command every serpent of infirmity causing me sickness to die by fire, in the name of Jesus. By God's grace, his insight into the ministry of prayer and deliverance is very deep. Every spirit of seduction influencing my life negatively and delaying my marital glory, expire by the authority of heaven, in the name of Jesus. Any evil power monitoring my progress, go blind in the Name of Jesus. God bless you. 20. Bombarding prayers is required here. An effective way of crushing the serpent is through fervent prayers. In 1corinthians 10:13, the word of God says, There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but Godisfaithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bearit. God has already made a way of escape for His children from the clutches of the serpent ministry, but the ignorance of men is their greatest undoing, Isaiah 5:13, Therefore my people are gone into captivity, becausethey haveno knowledge: and their honourable menarefamished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.. By the grace of God, Evangelist Joshua has been interpreting dreams since he was 12 years old and till now. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! Good morning my name is Charlotte Walker I am Jax, fl thank for these powerful prayers, Good morning have just join the group and feel very impressed about prayers that can be followed concerning serpentine spirits. Power of marine witchcraft tormenting my reproductive organ; die, in Jesus name. When promise and fail are too much in your life. Punish the piercing serpent in the name of Jesus. 41. SHARING CLOTHS WITH MARINE AGENTS: Believers must be careful who they borrow things from. When a person is possessed by one python spirit is quite different from a person that is heavily possessed with multiple python spirits. I bind and rebuke every cobra that would come against me in the name of Jesus. You must exercise that power according to Luke 10:19, if not the serpent (python) will continue bruising your heel in spite of your born again status. Snakes living in my body, as I am pressing my tummy now I labour you out by fire, in the name of Jesus. 3. 1. Get Out You Python Spirit And All !!! It is not possible to notice it with your naked eyes but by the help of your prophets. Father, I use the blood of Jesus to purge my foundation and my life, in the name of Jesus. 2. Father, by the Holy Ghost fire, I come against e. very snake burnt in the fire and used to prepare concoction or used to conjure my life and has now turned into a life snake inside me, I command you to run out and die, in the name of Jesus. Every serpent idol in my family, I break your link with my family, in the name of Jesus. need prayer to know what the devils assignments are on my life so i can break them in the name of jesus, and for open doors and miracles into ministering to homelss and street children and christian husband matt 7;7, i am asking prayer for victory over serpent powers, Pls pray against the serpent disturbing us and our landlord fighting so we cant pay our rent,nd we want jesus to give us our own land nd house amen, please pray against serpent spirits affecting my family. This authority is backed by the power of God and knowing fully well that the battle with the ministry of the serpent is not ours but that of God. every serpentine spirit assigned unto me and bites whosoever that offends me, you are not my defender, be electrocuted and die, in the name of Jesus. Serpentine or serpent spirits are terrible demons in the host of the devil himself. Posted by: TGFJ Strongman from the marine kingdom assigned to monitor me you are a liar die by fire, in Jesus name. 9. Oh Lord, arise in your anger and deliver me from every power of a serpent and scorpion holding me down in Jesus name. 52. Let the strong room of the serpent in my life be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus. It is called the 'spirit of error'. Escucha alabanzas y lee el Salmo 91 y 23. You follow follow marine spirits causing promise and fail in my life, fall down and die. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. ANCESTRAL AND PARENTAL POLLUTION: This happens when your ancestors or parents are into marine worship. Having a felling of being watched or monitored. Father, let the serpents from the waters assigned against my life die by the power of God, in the name of Jesus. Repent from all known sins and flee rebellion. Some dedicate their children to serpents and the serpent becomes their guardian in life. 21. 37. However, the purpose of the spirit of Python is to crush and destroy the vision, dreams, and hope of the Church and people. Let any trace of mermaid worship in my family lineage be broken and disconnected by the blood of Jesus. Let the anointing of God to destroy marine spirit and their kingdom come upon my life afresh in Jesus name. Others even use serpent skin to make bags, shoes and people use their money to import, buy and keep them in their homes. 40 IMPORTANT BIBLE VERSES YOU NEED FOR 2019. I come against every spirit of serpents in my life, in the name of Jesus. 13. Blood of Jesus, Fire of God flush out marine waters from my body, in Jesus name. ngels of war pursue with your swords and kill every anaconda snake that is pursuing me day and night, in Jesus name. Every dream-serpent, die, in the name of Jesus. PRAYER POINTS: Thank God for his mighty power that is able to heal all diseases and infirmity, In the name of Jesus. Fountain of discomfort in my body, dry up now, in the name of . Father, I send back every arrow of the serpents sent to kill me by the serpent ministry to the sender, in the name of Jesus. And he came out the same hour., Ephesians 6:12, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places., Jeremiah 1:19, And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee, for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee., Job 5:12, He disappointment the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.. Dream serpents DIE, in the name of Jesus. While others are still struggling hard to prosper. THINGS THAT BELONG TO YOU WAS THROWN INTO THE RIVER. IT HAS STARTED!! Angels of war pursue with your swords and kill every anaconda snake, that is pursuing me day and night in Jesus name. Some Countries not only in Africa worship the serpent. Father, let every worshiper of vipers in my environment and in my place of birth that is doing wickedness against me die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 18. Father, let every inherited serpent from the ministry of the serpents be consumed by the holy ghost, in the name of Jesus. 1. In the name of JESUS! Every knee of disease and infirmity in my life bow, in the name of Jesus. Serpentine spirits control the marine kingdom, they are the powers behind spirit husbands and spirit wives, they are the forces behind ups and downs, you rise today,you fall tomorrow, they are also behind unfruitfulness, snake bites in the dream ( spiritual poison), ancestral forces, evil patterns, irregular movements in the body, etc. 43. 21 PRAYER POINTS TO BREAK MARINE AND WATER SPIRITS BONDAGE. Biggest Christian Prayer and Bible Website. I jump out from the marine idols and covens in the water by fire, in Jesus name. Pray by using Psalm 18:37-40, Isaiah 44:25, Isaiah 49:24-25. He will be very stubborn and cruel and it will take many signs and miracles before he will let you go; but everyone will know that I am God when he finally frees the Israelites. Water goddess hindering my marital star, I cry against you, let me go today, in Jesus name. And anyone that kills the serpent will die. Second heaven wickedness working with queen of the coast over my marriage scatter by fire. 250 PRAYER POINTS AGAINST INHERITED FAMILY BATTLES. God I thank you for your light upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 51. Every spirit of the snake using my house as their habitation, get out now in Jesus name. Marine weeding gowns tormenting my physical weeding gown; catch fire, in Jesus name. Father, I receive power to disentangle my life and destiny from every unconscious covenant with the serpent ministry and I walk free from all their subtle nature, in the mighty name of Jesus. My Father, disgrace anyone plotting and planning to fight me and demote me with the spirit of a snake in Jesus name. Prayers to disgrace the enemies . Father, every ancient serpent of the devil moving around me to deceive and destroy my destiny, I release the sword of God upon you right now, in the name of Jesus. You serpent and scorpion of darkness, delegated against my victory, die, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus. You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. 12. !Come Out Now In Jesus Name!!! Every poison of serpents and scorpions, come out of me, in the name of Jesus. Strangers of darkness, what are you doing in my life, come out and die, in Jesus name. I tread upon all serpents and scorpions, they cannot harm me, in the name of Jesus. Thou serpent and scorpion of affliction, die, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 91:7. Power to kill serpents and scorpions, come upon my life now, in the name of Jesus. Some carve images of serpents, some have jewelries that carry the images of serpents. Every strange underground house in the water having my picture; catch fire, in Jesus name. List Of 112 Prayer Points By Dr. D.K Olukoya (MFM 2022): 1. The spirit of Python will force you to use the properties of the marine. Amen. Sword of God touch the blood of every marine power agents assigned against my life and family in the name of Jesus . OR, Download a copy of Apostle John Eckhardts 108 page book : Prayers that Rout Demons : Prayers for defeating demons and overthrowing the powers of darknessHERE, Tagged with: deliverance from serpentine spirits prayer against serpent spirits Serpent spirits, thank god for ther holy gost and the son and all the blessing, Deliverance Prayer from Serpents and Serpentine Spirits, 21 Prayer Points For Supernatural Breakthrough, Warfare: Total Deliverance from Spiritual Spouse, The NUMBER 9 (NINE): Prophetic Meaning in the bible, Atomic power of prayer words transcribed PART 1, Deliverance Scriptures Against Spiritual Spouses, 16 WAYS To Practice Agape Love (W-Series), How To Pray Rules of Engagement Prayer & Declaration.
Why Is My Yocan Uni Blinking 5 Times, Articles M