The inn offers a wedding celebration package and elopement package too. For Venues Log In. Micro wedding packages in NSW cater for small weddings and elopements of between 2 - 60 guests. Because of this, couples and their loved ones will be able to experience their fragrance and elegance no matter where they choose to host their wedding occasion. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Claudia Odekerken, by calling 860.767.1776 or by email, [email protected], to discuss your celebration plans. And thats the perfect vibe for your intimate wedding ceremony and reception. Our main event space overlooks Hall's Pond and an active waterfall. Also available at the venue: a . Flowers grow in abundance all around the property. Its charming garden is the perfect spot for a lovely outdoor ceremony. Learn more about the Pond House Caf , This fully restored 1920s theater is one of the most unique wedding venues in CT. For anyone considering a trip to the courthouse or simply looking for a low-fuss way to tie the knot, we offer our Elopement Special. Set the date, contact your officiant, and show up for your wedding. Hill-Stead Museum: This venue is excellent because it offers a few different spaces to accommodate whatever size your small wedding may be. Here are a few of our favorite cool venues in Connecticut. It was an intimate eventabout 25 guests enjoyed cocktails and passed appetizers for a cocktail hour in the sunken garden, and then enjoyed a seated dinner in the larger, wood room. The Barrel Room at New Park Brewing. Welcome Micro Weddings At Storybrook Farm Micro wedding packages are ideal for weddings of up to 30 people, and include venue rental, officiant, altar, photography, floral design, wedding cake, rentals, signage, and more. Choosing Your Honeymoon Package: Should You Go All-inclusive? Daytime Live Music Package. Its nestled within Elizabeth Parks gorgeous gardens, so you are just steps away from incredible backdrops for photos or even your ceremony! Our main event space overlooks Halls Pond and an active waterfall. Our package includes 1 hour rental of your choice of our beautiful ceremony areas: under the oak tree, beside the pond or inside the barn. Couples rave not only about the gorgeous space, but also the food! Connecticut is the perfect place to elope with your spouse-to-be. Top. CT Elopement & Micro-Wedding Venue: Green Haven of Pomfret, CT I hail from Hartford, Connecticut and am thrilled when given the opportunity to work close to my house and my two kids. Best Wedding Venues in Connecticut for Small Weddings The perfect option for those seeking an intimate wedding with a full-service experience. WEDDINGS | The Barn at Stratford Between the architecture of the barns and houses to the sprawling grounds with varied landscaping, this venue is another has it all kind of place. They also offer specific packages for petite weddings of 10-65 guests, not to mention the option to rent one or all of their 18 themed and luxury cottages to accommodate your guests. This Branford venue easily combines elegance with rustic flair, with its 30-foot ceilings, wooden details, five fireplaces, and crystal chandeliers. View Details; The Mansion at Oyster Bay. From her perfect details, to her incredible dress, to their warm smiles and all the care they took to make the entire day and evening feel completely personal and full of love and laughter. Currently Booking into 2025! Exquisite Wedding Cake of your Choice, Overnight Guest Room, Grounds for Pictures, Reduced Hotel Room Rates for Guests, DJ Entertainment for 5 Hours, . As an aside, any couple getting married at one of these venues is eligible to receive a 10% discount on my services. They offer many packages to make your day special. Others opted for an elopement or micro wedding on their original date, while only pushing out their celebrations to a future date. All-inclusive Wedding Packages Mystic CT Wedding Venues From our performance hall to our elegant lounges, we are sure to have an area to suit your needs. As a wedding photographer and event photographer in Connecticut, I have the opportunity to see a lot of different wedding spots, from intimate wedding venues to massive ballrooms. In fact, you can actually host your reception on stage! Say "I do" with your toes in the sand in sunny San Diego. The Orchard is dotted with charming apple trees and wildflowers, making it a beautiful and blossoming backdrop. The Drive-In package includes a one-hour rental for parking guest cars, exchanging of vows, and a short portrait session. Luxurious Accommodations throughout New England. 12 Best Micro Wedding Packages in NSW - Wedlockers The Griswold Inn, set in picturesque Essex Village, has long been known as one of the area's best venues for memorable rehearsal dinners, small weddings, bridal showers and luncheons. New England Elopement Packages - Wandering Weddings Middlefield, Connecticut Call: (860) 852-5497 Contact Us. The generous space of the barn gallery allows for sit down dinners for up to 175. Additional $10++ Per Person A small wedding is only so if the guest list is as small as possible. Its also a gorgeous hybrid of historic elegance with rustic charm and the property is both expansive and varied. TM 1996-2023 Mystic Media, Inc. & Visit New England. Your email address will not be published. Our packages are fully customizable to help create your perfect wedding day! From quaint historic towns to beaches, there's something for everyone in Connecticut. I witness them in pre-action and in full action. Because the wedding industry has thoroughly entrenched itself into the idea that weddings should be massive parties that most venues have a guest minimum of 100+ people. West Hartford, Connecticut. Yale University - New Haven, Connecticut The Yale University campus in downtown New Haven is absolutely STUNNING for portraits! $$$ Pond House Website | 860-231-8823 | Email Please contact Malana Dougherty-Jarzabek, Senior Sales Manager at 860-425-3687, [email protected], or complete an Event Requestfor additional information. This venue is actually an old camp a la Dirty Dancings Kellermans Resort. A Magical and Memorable Wedding Celebration Photo By TrailingTwine Photography Wedding Ceremony & Reception Located in Pomfret Center, Connecticut, Green Haven is an outdoor wedding venue that welcomes micro weddings of up to 30 guests. Check out our Micro-Wedding Packages athttps://www.newenglandinnsandresorts.com/offers/micro-weddings. I'm Laura and I'm so happy you're here. Each may be further customized to include your ideas and greatest wishes. Learn more about the Connecticut River Museum , Located near Mystic Seaport, this lovely new restaurant is ideal for smaller wedding celebrations of up to 75 guests. Micro-weddings tend to have the guests around for the meaty parts of the wedding day. Click here to view our Dedicated Wedding Website [email protected] | 860-577-3524 Follow us on Instagram Wedding Package Information Request More Information That's significantly less than the traditional ceremony and reception, which is estimated to be more than $30,000 on average. Choose from a wide array of romantic New England wedding locations to infuse your ceremony or reception with style, charm, and stunning natural beauty. A Personal Photographer for 90 Minutes The Storytellers Cottage in Simsbury is Connecticuts newest historical wedding venue! Phone: 860-767-1776. Phone: Complete with its own marina, this inn is a picturesque choice for weddings, 36 Main Street Overall I love the various options available for photos all over the property. My name is Emma and I'm so glad you're here! We can accommodate parties up to 60 with a full closure fee of $10,000. Sampson's Hollow. Let our experienced sales staff assist you in planning your dream wedding. Sign up to access my "Plan a Small Wedding in 6 Months" Checklist! Our Micro-Wedding packages offer you all the elements of a traditional wedding at a beautiful resort - including ceremony, reception, lodging and more. Two Roads Brewing Company: This brewery venue is a great alternative to a conventional venue space. A Micro Wedding Ceremony and Photo Shoot Venue in Northeastern Connecticut. Villa Bianca | Milford, Danbury & Waterbury, CT | Events Venue This incredible and modern hotel space offers an unparalleled and distinct style, themed off the best of UConn. Tasteful decor and romantic lighting will . FOR MORE INFORMATION or to arrange for a tour of Arrow Park, simply give us a call, 845-783-2044 or email Kelsey. Destination Wedding Special | Micro Wedding Special Danielle Flake Photography. Outdoor Space With a few different space options for your wedding, this venue is equipped for your small, laid-back wedding. The Complete Guide to Micro Weddings and How to Plan Yours Green Haven is open to intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions! Ceremony & Reception Packages. . All rights reserved. Mini Brioche Rolls | Rich Demi Glaze | Sauce Barnaise | Fresh Horseradish Aioli, The Butcher Block $19++ Per Person Outside catering is permitted. CT Wedding Venue Interlaken Inn Please keep in mind all pricing and menu options are negotiable based on your requirements. In fact, it won the WeddingWire Couples Choice Award for four years in a row. Goldmoor Inn, Galena, Illinois. Assorted Pasta Prepared by our Chef to your Liking with a Variety of Selected Ingredients, Carved Chateaubriand $28++ Per Person You can have your ceremony in the magnificent stone chapel and incredibly unique backdrop for your nuptials. .universal_alt_rows .item .image{width: 100%; max-width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;} Micro-weddings at NH and ME DINE inns. - Distinctive Inns All-inclusive Micro Wedding Packages Texas - WeddingProTips.net Lounsbury House: This historic mansion packed with elegance is a perfect space for your smaller wedding. They also have a max capacity of 50 guests for a garden ceremony and 140 guests in their barn, making it the perfect option for your small wedding. Roseland Cottage: This beautiful historic property not only boasts an incredible garden but also some stunning architecture in the main building. Green Haven is home to numerous ceremony locations. Green Haven can host receptions up to 30 guests. Breakfast for Two in Kensingtons Restaurant For guests counts from 10 to 90, this venue is a very clear favorite. Their gardens provided a nice backdrop for photos with my bride and groom! The Stagecoach Inn is a perfect backdrop to hold a business meeting, luncheon, dinner, cocktail reception or retreat. Great River, NY. New England & Worldwide, Copyright Carla Ten Eyck Photography 2022. Experience the landscapes, activities, history and culture that sets New England apart. Stay a while and say hello! I witness them in pre-action and in full action. 10 Unique Wedding Venues in Connecticut I felt a very strong connection to them from our first meeting and by the time their wedding came around, I felt as though it had been a lifetime. From family-time to romantic getaways, from the mountains to the beach, find the perfect trip anywhere in New England with a few extra perks. Intimate & Small Wedding Venues in Connecticut (CT) The bride or groom can get ready in one of the houses on property, and there is plenty of room for an intimate group. Happy planning, everyone! Rhode Island is one of the best places in New England and in the U.S. to hold a small outdoor wedding. Located in a vintage 1896 Victorian manor house, The Storytellers Cottage features two full floors of beautiful rooms decorated with antique furnishings for your intimate wedding, shower or rehearsal dinner. .universal_alt_rows .item:nth-of-type(even) .text {order: -1; margin: 0 20px 0 0;} The Distillery - Say "I do" in one of North Carolina's most modern and elegant event spaces. It has a fabulously industrial modern vibe for a more city-vibe to your day. $4,000 Inclusive Price Per Couple Celebrate your love with them! However, if you are a detail oriented . Custom packages and reduced minimums are available for Sunday weddings and in the off-season. Quietly tucked away in the quiet corner of Northeastern Connecticut, The Mansion is private and secluded, it offers the perfect setting for that special getaway or event. Over 80 of the best wedding venues in CT ranging from fantastic castles, museums, barns, mansions, beach venues and more. We will go over all of the spaces and paint a picture for your perfect day. This inn is your answer. This blog is a journal about weddings, engagement sessions & editorial work. The Best Small Wedding Venues in RI Swell & Stone When Lauren and Tyler reached out to me about their NYC wedding, I was thrilled. Not every couple wants a big summer wedding, so Interlaken is pleased to offer more wedding options for couplesfrom Winter Weddings to intimate Autumn affairs. If you're hoping to marry surrounded by nature, here are our favorite outdoor wedding venues in San Diego. Learn more about ROIA Restaurant , We love how this West Hartford venue mixes contemporary with classic. Here are a few things you might consider for our Micro Wedding Packages: Rehearsal $100: Come to Cavender Castle 30 minutes early to rehearse your ceremony. Seeking a cozy venue for your intimate wedding? Winter Wedding Exclusive . To start, micro weddings typically have less than 30 peopleoften less than 10, including vendors. Private use of all Lodge facilities and amenities will be reserved from Friday at 3:00 p.m. through Sunday at noon. Discover nontraditional wedding venues with micro wedding packages. You travel down a winding country road and enter a private drive lined with century old maples. Cart . 10 Most Popular Wedding Photographers in New Haven, CT (2023) While this place is small, there's plenty of room for you and your closest people at the dinner table. Receptions and Weddings at New England Inns and Resorts I do consider weddings under 100 people to still be a small wedding, but even 20 or 50 people can be too many guests for some couples. Micro-Weddings at Powder Ridge - Marquee Events Connecticut 1. View Details; Mansion at Timber Point. Best Venues for Elopements & Intimate Weddings in Connecticut & New A NYC Wedding Became a Gorgeous Connecticut Micro Wedding. EMAIL. From ballrooms to country clubs, there are so many types of wedding venues to choose from. Thank you for making the past 10 years so special! From rich mahogany doors, to detailed crown molding, and dazzling chandeliers in the lobby and entryway, we offer an air of . Phone: (865) 803-7075 or (865) 387-1234. [email protected]. Micro Weddings Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge | Sampson's Hollow She is thoughtful, professional and really really funny. Winner of the "Number One Wedding Destination in Connecticut" year after year, you'll quickly understand why Weddings at Water's Edge are seen in a Whole Different View. Micro Weddings - Cameron Estate Inn Weddings - Smith Farm Gardens Wedding at Home: Main Points You Should Know About, 17 Great Small Party Venues in Connecticut. , Polyamorous Weddings: The Complete Guide. The state is small enough that you can explore most of it in one day and big enough to get lost in the beauty of it all. You love being in nature because it restores & heals your soul.You have this feeling that you absolutely MUST explore somewhere or something new before you burst at the seams!You sing the words to soulful songs that tell stories about all the stages of love.You love to indulge in a good fantasy book or show.You know who Helen Frankenthaler is without Googling it. I first had a chance to take their photos during their engagement shoot in Central Park the fall of 2019. 80+ Best Wedding Venues in CT (Updated for 2022) - Love Long and (Attendant Required- $125 Each) All-inclusive Micro Wedding Packages Texas Green Havenpomfret Center Connecticut All-Inclusive Las Vegas Elopement and Micro Weddings Packages You'll be surrounded by nature on your wedding day at Green Haven, a romantic new micro wedding venue in Northeastern Connecticut. Andcongratulations!!! The beautiful grounds surrounding our wedding venue allow for outside weddings and receptions. Micro-Wedding Pricing - Twisted Oak Farm Learn more about Silver Oak Mystic , If youre planning a Gatsby-style or retro-themed wedding, look no further than this incredible Stafford Springs theater and Connecticut wedding venue. The Micro Wedding Package starts at $5000 and includes: $5000 is inclusive of taxes and service charge. Interlaken Inn: This venue is nestled among the mountains of Northeastern CT and offers a vintage-rustic charm in the venues style with lots of natural beauty at the ceremony site. Location: Rockbridge, Ohio. Another great thing is that their minimum is based on a food and drink cost, not the guest count. Tiffany Juliet House offers a vintage grandeur ~ village setting for your wedding. Don't forget the After Party! .universal_alt_rows .item:nth-of-type(even) .image{order:0;} .universal_alt_rows .item{margin: 0 0 40px 0; overflow: hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap;} Perfectly located on the scenic Connecticut shoreline, the Inn at Harbor Hill Marina in Niantic welcomes couples looking for a beautiful venue for their intimate wedding or elopement ceremony and reception. Candlewood Inn is a wonderful wedding venue situated on the state's largest lake. (One Each Per Person) After sixteen years photographing every type of wedding and event over the years in all of the places you can imagine, as far away as Scotland and Costa Rica, I have . Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Its also great for couples who love the water, as its located right on the Connecticut Riverand you can actually arrive to your wedding day via boat and take incredible photos right on the docks!
Yoga Retreat Florida 2022, Healthy Slim Jim Alternative, Eventbrite Change Name On Ticket, Articles M