Decent room & bathroom, friendly staff and we had the pizza & drinks deal on the 2nd night, good value. I had my son with me and did not want to have to walk through a busy bar to get to our room. Beautiful historic building right in the centre of Glossop. The room was also very quiet, despite it being a rowdy Saturday night outside. When I checked in the walk through experience was informative and comforting. When food arrived each of us commented on the excellent quality of the food and couldnt believe how they could afford to cook and sell at the prices on the menu. The former coaching house, just a short distance from the train station, is an open and comfortable pub with log burning. and a couple of pizzas. It is your standard british pub fare with a couple of international twists for example curry Thursdays. Brilliant walking around the area .lovely clean pub, We stayed for 2 nights while exploring the local area. which was a bit late for us, but a great stay all the same, and outstanding value for money. My last comment, the ownership of this establishment is second to none. It is 11.05 pm. Upon seeing the room I was impressed. The room was priced very reasonably. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you buy two drinks and thenMore, Have eaten here many times & not had problems but today while my husbands steak & ale pie was good, my simple grated cheese sandwich was not. At the bar you'll find a good choice of real ales, lagers, bottled beers, wines and spirits. Norfolk Arms Hotel Glossop is set 1 km to Manor City Park and 2.7 km of the Roman fort "Melandra Castle". The menu included a meal deal with drinks and were surprised by how cheap they were. Does this restaurant offer table service? The former coaching house, just a short distance from the train station, is an open and comfortable pub with log burning stove, armchairs, booths and wood panelling throughout to give a cosy feel. room was spotlessly clean and tidy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The manager followed me outside to suggest I came back the following day for a refund. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Are you sure you want to delete this question? At the bar youll find a good choice of real ales, lagers, bottled beers, wines, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Buffet, Wine and Beer, Live Music, Dog Friendly, Family style, Non-smoking restaurants. 45 minutes to deliver a starter seems like a long time. We are here on a Sunday night and we seem to be above a very.loud party/disco. room was spotlessly clean and tidy. One turned up after 45 minutes and we waited another 10 minutes for the other adult meal and the childrens food. Between us we had steak, hanging kebab, veggie burgerand a couple of pizzas. To the back of the pub is a lovely cobbled beer garden. British cuisine is what this cafe boasts. Toilets were so clean with piped music. It is impossible to sleep. Does this restaurant offer table service? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As an independent family brewer we are committed to safe and responsible drinking. When I checked in the walk through experience was informative and comforting. They have a system to make sure you never see the pub if you do not want to. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Norfolk Arms, Glossop: Restaurant Menu, Reviews and Prices - Sluurpy Located in Glossop, 12.4 miles from Victoria Baths, Norfolk Arms provides accommodation with a garden, free private parking, a restaurant and a bar. 45 minutes to deliver a starter seems like a long time. We just went in to watch the Rugby League and ended up marking new friends. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The staff are super helpful and attentive. It is your standard british pub fare with a couple of international twists for example curry Thursdays. on exit.all in all excellent staywill be back. The Norfolk Arms serves a fantastic selection of food dishes from pub classics and roasts to vegan plates and salads. Get quick answers from Norfolk Arms staff and past visitors. When food arrived each of us commented on the excellent quality of the food and couldnt believe how they could afford to cook and sell at the prices on the menu. Will definitely eat here again if in the area.More, 2nd time we stayed with you both times was brilliant. All this and very reasonably priced too! We will also have the bar open from 10am. It was clean not to fussy and very simple but just what you need. When I checked in the walk through experience was informative and comforting. Its a shame the staff couldnt come over to acknowledge us as it would have made the wait a little more bearable, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. NORFOLK ARMS, Glossop - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Food Terrible service. So this is meant as constructive. in-depth menu information, and more. It is your standard british pub fare with a couple of international twists for example curry Thursdays. Beautiful historic building right in the centre of Glossop.More, We visited on a Sunday In February at 6:45. As such, we left after 55 minutes of not being fed. Wowwonderful from start to finishcheck in was extremely efficient..showed to our room ..the room was small room 1but had everything you needed in it.cleanliness was good ..the bed was very comfortable i slept soundly all nightcheck out also simple just put keys in a tubon exit.all in all excellent staywill be back.More, very long wait for our food the garlic mushrooms had no taste of garlic, the roast salmon was over cooked, the veg was cold the roast potatoes you could not cut them, the yorkshire pud was sent back 2 times and still could not eatit, the childrens pasta was not cooked the wexford chicken was over cooked, the chocolate and orange tart had a musty taste, out of our party of 11 only 3 could eat there meal the rest was disgusting, i asked to speak to the landlady who they said was busy ok they gave me 20% off the total, i think landlady should have made 5mins to come talk to us, we have had loads of family meals there but never again,More, Long long wait for cold food 2 hours for the mains very disappointing lovely waiter jug of water came in a pint pot and the roast potatoes were white, Visited after our visit four years ago. Beautiful historic building right in the centre of Glossop.More, We visited on a Sunday In February at 6:45. I don';t know why everywhere doesn't do this!More, This is a little diamond in the rough that if you didn't know about you would never experience. Excellent value meals. I was concerned about the pub noise transmitting to my room, this was not a problem. Great room,food ,staff location to all peaks areas. Definitely one to visit! Read more Suggest edits to improve what we show. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Norfolk Arms - Food Pub in Glossop + Accommodation - Joseph Holt HOTEL NORFOLK ARMS GLOSSOP (United Kingdom) - from US$ 66 | BOOKED We had been warned it would take 30 minutes which wouldve been okay. When I checked in the walk through experience was informative and comforting. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I don';t know why everywhere doesn't do this!More, This is a little diamond in the rough that if you didn't know about you would never experience. I agree that things come frozen it's not freshly made otherwise you couldn't run outoff say garlic mushrooms with Stilton not too difficult a dish to make The food here is normally first class for what you pay. It's time to try good biscuits, chocolate sandwiches and shortbread cookies. Norfolk Arms, Glossop - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor NORFOLK ARMS, Glossop - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor Also what can I say about the salt and pepper fries This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. Easy thing to prepare but essential to use fresh bread. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? This is a team of people from the cleaners to the bar tenders to the waitresses that run this machine as a team and as a place to stay this is the biggest attraction because it is hard to find. Does this restaurant offer table service? It is 11.05 pm. Between us we had steak, hanging kebab, veggie burgerand a couple of pizzas. The menu included a meal deal with drinks and were surprised by how cheap they were. We ordered 4 main meals, they arrived in fairly quick time. Staff very unhelpful saying its the weekend what do you expect. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. They have a system to make sure you never see the pub if you do not want to. Great pub / restaurant in the centre of Glossop, The warmest welcome you could ever wish for. Great room,food ,staff location to all peaks areas. you may want to do in this area. Vous sjournerez 20 km du Manchester Apollo, 20 km du stade Etihad et 21 km de la galerie d'art de Whitworth. Get quick answers from Norfolk Arms staff and past visitors. Thank you for making our experience as enjoyable as it was.More, Was really pleased with the cleanliness of the pub/restaurant as I have booked a couple of night to stay over Christmas 2022 and wanted to check it out. They have an extensive food menu that covers breakfast lunch and dinner. Thank you for making our experience as enjoyable as it was.More, Was really pleased with the cleanliness of the pub/restaurant as I have booked a couple of night to stay over Christmas 2022 and wanted to check it out. Sadly though this weekend something clearly wasn't right. It was literally a bowl off frozen chips with a 2 slices off chilli and a bit off coriander leaf what a waste of money they were off say garlic mushrooms with Stilton not too difficult a dish to make We will definitelyMore. What more can I say? Will definitely eat here again if in the area. The food menu is extensive and great value for money. My last comment, the ownership of this establishment is second to none.
Suede Headliner With Foam Backed Fabric, Creepy Latin Words, Moment Of Silence For Deceased At Wedding, Articles N