Can you make reservations at Pappadeaux? I had a really good time and will come back! Love the complimentary bread! Houston, My only regret, they dont have a longer time to celebrate, 5 days. Add a Cup of Gumbo $7.45. Westside, We had a reservation and was warmly greeted. It's going to be hard to save room, but the sweet potato pecan pie and vanilla cheesecake shouldn't be missed. Everything on the menu is stupid expensive $50-90 per plate for everything I looked at. Aside from the tendency to overseason, which is pretty standard for Cajun food to begin with, everything was well done. He got every detail of our order accurate and Michael's calm demeanor and attention to detail made the already delicious meal even better!!! Food, service, was top notch, be prepared to be patient especially on weekends!!! Location and contact 1304 E Copeland Rd, Arlington, TX 76011-4952 0.7 miles from Globe Life Park Website +1 817-543-0544 Improve this listing Menu APPETIZERS Traditional Shrimp Cocktail with cocktail sauce $15.95 Fried Calamari Artichoke hearts, spicy marinara sauce, lemon aioli md $16.95 lg $21.95 Crispy Alligator Food is great and very large. For dessert, we shared a large slice of key lime pie with graham cracker pecan crust and creme brulee with berries and whipped cream. Jumbo lump crab, light wine cream sauce, baked potato, sauted spinach, Steamed lobster by the pound, melted butter, linguine pasta, LUNCH FEATURES - SOUPS, SALADS & PO-BOYS. My catfish opelousas was disappointing, with the seasoning on the blackened catfish and in the sauce overpowering the shrimp, crab and oysters that were part of the dish. We were there today too, but we called ahead to make reservations. We had a number of drinks an apps. Visitors may be humored by the story of C.H. Their services include Ample parking, nice atmosphere and menu prices are reasonable. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen at Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 Adress 10795 Davis Dr., phone 7709925566 Accepts Credit Cards, Takes Reservations, Banquet Rooms, Caters . and certainly not good enough to justify these prices. I went but the food made up for it. Does Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen offer takeout? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Substitute a Baked Potato $2.95. PAPPADEAUX SEAFOOD KITCHEN, Beaumont - Menu, Prices & Restaurant It also features a water attraction, WaterMania!, which operates Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day . over a year ago. The food isnt cheap but I think its a good value. "Louisiana" Andouille Sausage & Seafood Gumbo, Croutons, baby tomatoes, red onion, egg, Applewood bacon, aged cheddar & choice of dressing, Croutons, Parmesan cheese & Caesar dressing, Herb croutons, Parmesan cheese & Caesar dressing Grilled Chicken Tenderloins, Fresh vegetables, imported kalamata olives, capers, pepperoncini peppers, oregano & feta cheese in Pappas Greek dressing, prepared tableside, Tomatoes, egg, honey bacon, red onion, avocado, cheddar & Jack cheese in a creamy vinaigrette, Honey bacon, red onion, bleu cheese, egg, avocado, tomatoes, house vinaigrette & creamy vinaigrette, linguine tossed with crawfish, andouille sausage & crimini mushrooms in a marinara cream sauce topped with jumbo grilled shrimp, Grilled bacon wrapped shrimp filled with Monterey Jack cheese & a sliver of jalapeo, dirty rice, Marinated in garlic & rosemary, broccolini, Lump crab, lemon butter, spaghetti squash, Pan-grilled mahi, crawfish, andouille sausage, spinach, white wine cream sauce, buttered potatoes, Pan-grilled, with Italian barley salad & toasted almonds, Shrimp, Scallop & Spanish Octopus Pappardelle Pasta, Seared shrimp, scallops, Spanish octopus, spinach, tomatoes, pappardelle pasta, white wine cream sauce, Blackened catfish, oysters, shrimp, jumbo lump crab, lemon garlic butter sauce, dirty rice, Blackened mahi, shrimp, scallops, crawfish, white wine cream sauce, dirty rice, Grilled shrimp, sauted spinach, creamy cheese grits with andouille & sweet corn in a spicy Creole butter, Spicy seared grouper, shrimp, jumbo lump crab, lemon butter, spaghetti squash, fried tilapia or catfish fillet, shrimp, crawfish & chicken tenderloins, Two fried catfish fillets, shrimp, oysters, stuffed shrimp, stuffed crab, Our seafood platter with extra fried shrimp & crawfish, 10 oz. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Grilled Salmon* $27.95. Some good, some Great. But be forewarned, it WILL be crowded and loud. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: A quand cette qualit de restaurants dans nos aroports - consultez 2.078 avis de voyageurs, 517 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Houston, TX sur Tripadvisor. . It has received 2658 reviews with an average rating of 4.3 stars. The food was reasonably priced for the quality.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. So delicious and strong!! strawberry mangeaux tango This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Y'all gotta hit this place up soon! filet finished with jumbo lump crabmeat & bearnaise with mashed potatoes & asparagus, Marinated in garlic & rosemary, with mashed potatoes & fresh sauted spinach, 10-12 oz. Even when not eating the gator, I order the sauce for my fried shrimp and dirty rice. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. She said oh yeah..then I said, are you going to ask me what size I want? Get quick answers from Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen staff and past visitors. Tren our hostess was amazing, she went to the manager to see if we could eat outside on the patio with our dogs because we were traveling and the patio wasnt open, but they opened it to us.More, I used to enjoy this place however this time service was horrible. I haven't had any bad experiences and the waiters are friendly and knowledgeable. They have military discount and plenty of parking. Oh, and the manager was too busy to speak with a representative of our group . Served Daily, 11 A.M. - 3 P.M. Add a Pappadeaux House Salad 6.95. Jumbo lump crab, light wine cream sauce, baked potato, sauted spinach, Steamed lobster by the pound, melted butter, linguine pasta, LUNCH FEATURES - SOUPS, SALADS & PO-BOYS. Served with French Fries. Pappas Burger. She is an all around people person. Wanted to highlight what I observed at the bar. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen 442 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood, Cajun/Creole Closed 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 760 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu $7.25 Fried Shrimp 8 Photos 7 Reviews $39.95 Shrimp, Scallop & Jumbo Lump Crab Pappardelle Pasta 10 Photos 6 Reviews Price varies Seafood Cobb Salad Does Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen offer takeout? Sunday :11AM9PM We were traveling and had our dogs with us and the patio wasnt open but they opened it just for us to where we could bring our dogs with us to eat. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen 560 reviews Claimed $$$ Cajun/Creole, Seafood Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 894 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu $39.95 Seafood Platter 17 Photos 21 Reviews $189.95 Pasta Mardi Gras 19 Photos 16 Reviews $30.95 Jumbo Shrimp Brochette Highly recommend stopping. My DH had the shrimp po-boy served on more yummy bread. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is a restaurant in Alpharetta, Georgia that specializes in fresh and vibrant dishes that focus on the bounty of the sea. Delivery & Pickup Options - 241 reviews of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen "I have been to this location several times and it's a great spot for business lunches. Houston, We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Add a Caesar Salad or Dinner Salad $4.95. It was amazing how many people ordered meals (which were huge portions) and immediately asked for to-go boxes! Sadly, no. Again, lots of empty seating. Extended Stay America Chicago - Westmont - Oak Brook, Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center. green beans. Served with French Fries. That's not to say it is exclusively dishes straight from the bayou. There is always more than enough and we always get take outs. blackened mahi with shrimp, scallops & crawfish in a white wine cream sauce, with dirty rice, blackened catfish with oysters, shrimp & jumbo lump crabmeat in a lemon garlic butter sauce, with dirty rice, char-grilled salmon with shrimp, crawfish, mushrooms & spinach, in a sherry white wine sauce, with dirty rice, pan-grilled redfish with jumbo lump crabmeat & shrimp in a brown-butter wine sauce, with dirty rice. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: Delicious .. Fresh .. great service - See 713 traveler reviews, 86 candid photos, and great deals for Beaumont, TX, at Tripadvisor. Service overall was quick and efficient. The Pappas chains consistently provide high quality food selections that exceed expectations. After parking we texted them back with our space number and twenty minutes later the food came to our car. My son could live on that alone! Even when not eating the gator, I order the sauce for my fried shrimp and dirty rice. Food was excellent and service outstanding. The bartender was great. The seafood that this restaurant puts out is truly amazing . The main dishes were delicious Mahi Alexander and Costa Rican Mahi and Crawfish. Truly sad that when in town on business I will not be back - too many other choices .. appreciated making money! Performance & security by Cloudflare. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Yes, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen offers takeout. Our meal was great, one that will cause us to dine at this restaurant many more times. Do they hold reservations al night long? Sign in to your restaurant account - OpenTable So delicious and strong!! My daughter got her favorite crawfish etoufee and dirty rice which was delicious. Sufficient parking is available and they offer the consistent, high quality . We have even offered to split our party into smaller groups to make it easier to accommodate our numbers. The service is fast though and what you would expect when prices can be as high as $40 a plate. Dont think I will be making the drive anytimesoonMore, Lots of celebrating! Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 921 Pasquinelli Dr, Westmont, IL 60559-1268. wife had the chef dozen Oysters. When you arrive, ask to seat at the bar for a wonderful experience, ask for them by name. After being seated, our very personable waiter ( Mr. Wendell ) presented himself toour table; that's when our enjoyable experience started. I usually visit the Arlington location at least once a month. I asked her questions aboutcertain dishes and she ask me questions and knew exactly what i wanted. The food isnt cheap but I think its a good value. So $80 for a supposed quick diner and glass of wine. Home. (630) 455-9846. If you have a love for seafood, you won't be disappointed when you visit Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Marietta. Yes they do take reservations for any size party. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has 4.3 stars from 2658 reviews. A-lot of communication, teamwork, follow up, follow through, engaging conversation, humor, with, and know how from the bartenders. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: Overpriced but good foid and service - See 487 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Conroe, TX, at Tripadvisor. certain dishes and she ask me questions and knew exactly what i wanted. It was packed as always this time of year. Dot Coffee Shop. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Alpharetta is rated 4 stars by 4 OpenTable diners. pan-grilled trout & shrimp with sauted spinach in a lemon butter sauce, parmesan crusted flounder with jumbo lump crabmeat, lemon brown butter, spaghetti squash & green beans, grilled salmon, shrimp & crab couscous in a fresh herb lemon butter, Grilled mahi with lemon chile, jumbo lump crab, lemon butter & broccolini, grilled shrimp, sauted spinach, creamy cheese grits with andouille & sweet corn in a spicy Creole butter, spicy ginger glazed salmon with seared shrimp, scallop & jumbo lump crab over fresh sauted spinach, oven roasted sea bass with jumbo lump crab gratin, sauted spinach & roasted tomatoes, crabmeat in a lemon butter with tomato, hazelnut & green bean barley salad, shrimp & scallops over orecchiette pasta with jumbo lump crab & asparagus in a creamy parmesan vodka sauce, with jumbo lump crab in a light lemon butter & butternut squash risotto. Erica went out of her way to accommodate even though she was not our bartender. Pappadeaux in Woodward, IA with Reviews - yellowpages.com Our server, Mr. Michael L. was AMAZING! Their portions are large! Things to Do In Albuquerque | Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North Add a cup of Gumbo $7.45. Very disappointing, we had Redfish Pontchartrain and it was Super Greasy. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Friday :11AM10PM, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is listed under, "This is one of my all time favorite restaurants like ever! Try the seafood platter, it's so good, especially the fried osters! The business is listed under seafood restaurant category. Cliff's Amusement Park is a combination amusement park and water park in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. Get quick answers from Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen staff and past visitors. Texas I recently had dinner here with a business colleague. Cliff's Amusement Park is a combination amusement park and water park in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. Find 57 listings related to Pappadeaux in Woodward on YP.com. Located at 921 Pasquinelli Drive, off Route 83, near Oak Brook Mall, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen dishes up hearty portions of New Orleans style seafood, Louisiana-style favorites and Cajun specialties. The shrimp was good but the catfish not so good. Service is not what I expected do no go to this place. Mr. Wendell was professional and made us feel at home with his innate pleasurable attitude. The waitress was very apologetic but the manager did nothing to make up for it. It was almost perfect for a take out order. My wife had a classic Caesar salad with romain, croutons, parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing. I waited for the occasion to order their Crawfish Etoufee. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Jumbo lump crab, light wine cream sauce, baked potato, sauted spinach, Steamed lobster by the pound, melted butter, linguine pasta, LUNCH FEATURES - SOUPS, SALADS & PO-BOYS. Texas, Location: Phoenix | North Mountain Cuisine: Cajun/Creole | Seafood | Steak | Cost: | Inexpensive Category: Casual Dining Star Rating: Tasty, piled high and perfect temperature. We sat at the bar. "louisiana" Andouille Sausage & Seafood Gumbo. Tullio Ristorante Italiano is an Italian restaurant in Coral Gables, FL. was the service.) Our appetizer - the shrimp & crawfish fondeaux woke up every one of my tastebubs - simply delicious! It has some spice to you (beware if you have a very low tolerance for spice like me). Tasty, piled high and perfect temperature. watery with no kinda seasoning. My daughter got her favorite crawfish etoufee and dirty rice which was delicious. Choice of a half fried catfish or shrimp po-boy & a cup of gumbo, Cocktail & tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, French fries, fried shrimp or catfish. My biggest disappointment was that the food was just not good:(! Seafood Cobb Salad. No. With locations in Illinois, Alabama, Arizona, California, Georgia, New Mexico, Ohio and Texas, it offers something for everything with restaurants that specialize in Tex-Mex, Bar-B-Q, Steakhouse, Burger, Seafood, Greek Kitchen and Coffee Shop. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tren our hostess was amazing, she went to the manager to see if we could eat outside on the patio with our dogs because we were traveling and the patio wasnt open, but they opened it to us. Ask Your Server. Fried Chicken Tenderloins $19.95. The service was great! Honey bacon, red onion, bleu cheese, egg, avocado, tomatoes, house vinaigrette & creamy vinaigrette. That was a plus for us. Pappas Catering. My side of shrimp etoufee contained a surprising 12 shrimp and a lot of dirty rice. Drinks are good. Pappasito's Cantina - Home US. Hours of operation Mon 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Tue 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Wed 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Fri 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Sat 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Phone number (602) 331-3434 Website http://www.pappadeaux.com/ Dress code Casual Dress Location 11501 N. Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85029 Neighborhood There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. I was recommended this rest it started off great. strawberry mangeaux tango $80. Phone number (630) 455-9846 Website http://www.pappadeaux.com/ Dress code Business Casual Location 921 Pasquinelli Dr, Westmont, IL 60559 Neighborhood Westmont Parking details None Menu Gluten Free View full menu Cold Appetizers Traditional Shrimp Cocktail $12.95 With cocktail sauce Mixed Oysters & Shrimp* $15.95 Many entrees have now reached nearly $40. Seniors 62 or over may enjoy lunch menu prices all day. For an entree, she had crispy Atlantic salmon with grilled shrimp, jumbo lump crab, sea scallop and sauteed spinach. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. We finally walked out, not paying those prices for the level of service we received. Great food. Great food and excellent service. When she came back I said forget the wine it's been too long. She said oh yeah..then I said, are you going to ask me what size I want? The tomatoes on that sandwich were garden fresh! So drove to Westheimer & it wasnt as bad! Sadly, no. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Pappas Delivery. Just go to the website. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is open the following days: Saturday :11AM10PM Originally went to the Memorial location and it was an hour + wait time. Seafood and no just wish you guys were here in raleigh nc. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Do you offer inside dining? The bartender deserves a raise, I don't think he ever moved from his spot of making drinks for two hours. I had a 845 reservation. You will likely want to save it for special occasions. Albuquerque | Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport My dh also added on a piece of cheesecake for later. . Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has 3.5 stars. But people do it. Guests can also call in orders to go. I'm a Florida girlwish we had onenear Tampa!More, While on our way to tour AT&T Stadium we noticed Pappadeaux's just off the highway and returned for a late and very tasty lunch. Finally after all the issues I said we are ready for the check..She said my Manager is getting your Chardonnay - yes I said Chardonnay and I said I ordered a Cabernet and asked you to cancel it. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is a Seafood restaurant located at That was a plus for us. Cora made the visit even better. This s one of our most favorite spots and it never disappoints.
Rotherham Crematorium Services Today, South Dakota Highway Patrol Mustang, Rosie Rivera Husband Andres, Maurice Fred Sines Wife, Army National Guard Drill Weekend Schedule 2022, Articles P