The sides of mashed potatoes, Tasso cream corn, green beans, salad with Remoulade First sushi spot my wife and I tried when we moved to Houston. One of us didn't get the burger he ordered but was rectified quickly. Center Court specializes in thick, messy slices of pizza, spicy wings, pizza rolls, and pints. The craft beer selection here is extensive, and the place often nets sports-bar special releases such as Saint Arnolds Divine Reserve and hosts parties for the prize pints. Your Favorite Restaurant at 2110 North Main, Looking for great restaurant options near you in Pearland, TX? While many new developments, like Southern Trails, Shadow Creek Ranch and Sunrise Lakes gives the western half of the city a very modern vibe, visitors to the eastern half experience the city's country vibe. New Restaurant Family Meals View More . As someone who has just moved here from Maryland, I appreciate any and all of the information here (both from the author and from those who made other comments). If you're considering doing some work or just needing access to the internet as you dine out, we found 28 places to eat in Pearland with Free WiFi access, including: YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. I ate at Gregorys in the 70s with my family. From 2000 to 2010, Pearland, Texas, was the second fastest-growing city in Texas and one of the fastest growing in the United States. Houstonia Magazine At his latest shop, Pea offers all the doughnut classics, from iced to filled. We were seated quickly and had to take so much time to look over the menu (it all looked good). "Ok this is a late post, but it happened last Sunday. This Jersey Mike's takes my wheat allergy very seriously and has never made me feel like I'm inconveniencing them. I came in here about 6 months ago. Though An awesome date night at Killens Steakhouse in Pearland. Ordered a char-grilled chicken rice plate & chicken pho. Some of the best burgers in the area. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Order the original x 2. Ive had more than one stint in Pearland, but 10 years ago I bought a house there. If you choose to dine in, make it a better experience for you, the staff and fellow guests by following the minimum Health Protocols for Restaurant Customers that have been established by the State of Texas. I love this place. All of our food is prepared fresh daily, using only the finest produce and freshest ingredients. First and foremost are our delicious barbeque specialties ?? New soul food restaurant in Pearland and 4 other openings Came here after an hour drive or more from RosenbergEmily was the bartender/servershe was very attentive and funny made me day after a long a$$ drive Best fried chicken Ive ever had! Sleep Inn & Suites Pearland - Houston South, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston South - Near Pearland. The Pearland branch opened on June 14 last year. If everyone who reads our articles chips in $3 a month, were done asking and can publish more articles! Location Information: Hours:10:30am - 10:00pm (7 days/week) Late Night: Drive-thru Open Late Until 11PM Friday - Saturday. Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. Popular late night locations include: Wary of dining at a restaurant that may be above your budget, or looking for somewhere that fits your acquired taste? Find Bars and Restaurants in Pearland Open now. Burger Tex is a lesson in not judging a book by its cover. YOU WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER, I've been here twice, both for a midnight snack attack, the first time the food wasnt as fresh but still ok, the second time THE MEAT WAS PINK!! By My hubby got the jalapeno burger. You read that correctly; I couldnt go to a liquor store in my own city for the first six years I lived here. If youre stopping in for breakfast and its Tuesday, dont miss the two-for-$4 breakfast tacos. Hi Cheryl! The smothered pork chop is a must-have treat, but its recommended diners arrive hungry. The commitment to quality, housemade pastas and pizza dough, family-friendly menu and pricing will no doubt lead to this recent addition to Pearlands food scene becoming a weekly staple for busy, working families. Raising Canes has become my favorite restaurant! Our waitress was amazing and food was delicious.Kid-friendliness: Kids are allowedWheelchair accessibility: Chris and Cassie (MJ) are the kindest bartenders Ive ever had! 509 Olive Way, Suite 305, Seattle, WA 98101Phone: 713-862-4570 Fax: 713-862-4606, By Luckily for residents of the Bayou City, restaurants are excited to welcome diners back with greater capacity and revamped menus, with many offering specials and hosting events to give diners the much-needed hospitality and expertly prepared meals theyve been missing. We were starving after a long flight and decided to stop here to eat. Even the pzookie was just OK. honestly my half/half chocolate chunk and oreo looked like burnt poo. Our favorite thing we ordered was the pork and shrimp egg rolls. We dont compare to the other burbs in any category but we can! After closing, Jose Sr. decided to open another restaurant in honor of his mother-in-law, Emma Arteaga de Garca, who passed away in 2009. the map is not correct!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sonic Drive-In Fast Food RestaurantsRestaurantsAmerican Restaurants (1) Website 69 YEARS IN BUSINESS (713) 340-0806 View all 52 Locations 11309 Shadow Creek Pkwy Pearland, TX 77584 OPEN NOW First time I have had excellent service. Theres no need to book a ticket to Oktoberfest when you can hoist authentically massive pints of authentic German beer, served by cheerful women in sehr deutsche dirndls, at outlandish, sprawling German outpost Kings Biergarten, which overlooks the surprisingly picturesque Marys Creek. They now have eight restaurants serving fresh, New York-style pies. This is a review for open late in Pearland, TX: "Typical overhyped, underseasoned, over greased, oversized American fare. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Pearland - Tripadvisor Penas is open Mondays through Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sundays from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Super Bowl Asian Cuisine & Tea House, 4310 Bailey: Crystal and Sean Lee arrived in Pearland in 2016 from Taiwan by way of Los Angeles and quickly set up shop serving pan-Asian cuisine. Dining area is horrible. Brooklyn Pizzeria is open every day from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Burger Tex, 3006 Broadway: Burger places may seem like theyre a dime a dozen, and looking at Burger Texs menu one might be inclined to shrug and question how a basic burger shop is surviving with so many other options available (not the least of which is Killens Burger a mere 1.3 miles away). Stopped by on my break the other day and had great customer service. I recommended to all my work buddies to stop by just Great experience every time I come in to this location & always fast service & respectful staff the whole staff deserves a raise!! Here is a popular restaurant in the $$$-$$$$ price point: Yes. Mai Pham and Phoebe Gibson, 09/16/2022 If you enjoy reading Houston Food Finders articles, we need your support now. Char-grilled chicken was AWESOME. Katharine Shilcutt Cuisines Steak, Steakhouse, Seafood Hours of operation Dinner Tue-Thu 5:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 4:00 pm-10:00 pm Happy Hour Tue-Thu 4:00 pm-6:00 pm Phone number (281) 485-0844 Website http://www.killenssteakhouse.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Executive chef Ronnie Killen Private party facilities What are some open late with a large number of reviews in Pearland, TX? I ate here for the first time today after working out and I enjoyed everything! This is one of many examples of the Lees commitment to quality. Super Bowl also offers an impressive variety of milk teas, flavored green and black teas, smoothies with fresh fruits, specialty hot brewed teas, and frothy Dalgona coffee. Serving a variety of hot gourmet submarine sandwiches. Restaurant in Pearland, TX - 2110 North Main | Taco Bell Pearland Restaurants Make a free reservation Feb 14, 2023 7:00 PM 2 people Let's go Valentine's experiences to love View all Special menu Valentine's Day Prix Fixe Menu The Federal Grill - Shepherd Heights / Washington $75.00 per person Reserve Special menu Valentine's Day Prix Fixe Menu The Federal Grill - Hedwig Village Westside $75.00 per person If those are your picks, I am convinced there is not a decent restaurant in Pearland. The BBQ was decent but I wouldn't say it was top notch. Contact restaurant for prices, hours & participation, which vary. Best Restaurants Open Late near me in Pearland, Texas. However, Pearland is also home to many additional fabulous eateries, as well as two local breweries. The everyday menu runs the gamut of Mexican dishes that Houstonians crave such as, but also features more innovative dishes like, stuffed with roasted corn, tomatoes and zucchini a lacto-vegetarian dream. in the Greater Houston area. This is now my favorite Italian restaurant. Burger Tex is a lesson in not judging a book by its cover. Almost Had to have one more taco fix on the way to Hobby Airport. Raymond Pena. Pearland, TX 77584. That desire quickly took Killen's BBQ from pet project to national acclaim. Restaurants in Pearland Open now - Urbanspoon/Zomato Portions were good size and the drinks are large. The Dine is in Houston, not Pearland. Then this place looks and feels like that. SaladAmerican (Traditional)BurgersClear Lake, Ok this is a late post, but it happened last Sunday. Taglia serves fresh Italian food, which is all made in-house, including the breads and pastas. BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Pearland - OpenTable I actually love this place and would have no problem is giving it a 5 star review. It was dark wood, red velvet curtains?, and a door that connected to a pharmacy. May 1, 2014 Valentine Candlelight Dinner for 2 $185/couple. Pearland Delivery. The young man at the cash register was really friendly!! Pearland, TX 77581 OPEN NOW From Business: Family-friendly chain serving classic Tex-Mex & American fare in a Southwestern-style setting. From secret sauces to secret locations theres always a new burger to discover. People also searched for these in Pearland: What are people saying about open late in Pearland, TX? The 10 listed here are among my favorites. Delicious! 3422 Business Center Dr Ste 134. I ate at Gregorys in the 70s with my family. Nic was awesome and very friendly. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 14 Love their food. (281) 485-6484 Order online Take-Out Delivery Superb 184 Reviews 4.8 Asian Fusion $ Wrap & Roll 8209 Broadway St #102, Pearland, TX 77581 We were starving after a long flight and decided to stop here to eat. Pearland, TX - 11131 Broadway St, 77584. Panna at Taglia in Pearland. Great appetizers too. They taste prettymore, it's one of the only actual sit downs opened late in this foodies hell called Pearland.more, Open late for this sleepy town. Seems small, but there is plenty of room. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and ha, The Slim Chickens menu offers fresh cooked to order chicken tenders, wings, chicken sandwiches, 17 different house sauces to try, fresh salads, authentic sides, iced teas (sweet, unsweet, raspberry, p. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. But that slaw tasted like saw dust. About BB's. In November 2007, Brooks Bassler founded BB's with the original 1,100-square-foot restaurant at Montrose and Westheimer in Houston, Texas. The waitress that I had was nice. Freshly made food. Everyonemore. Killen's is open Monday through Thursday from 3:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., Fridays from 3:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. At night, string lights add a soft glow to the natural ambiance. (3) Website. The food was great. Accept FEATURED MENU Everyday Value Slam ORDER NOW My Hammy Spice ORDER NOW Quarter Pound Cheeseburger ORDER NOW PROMOS Denny's Rewards Having said all of that, Id love to hear all of your recommendations! So you never have to wait long for anything, someone always passes by. The family connections and her career working in the cafeteria at daughters school inspired Castillo to take the risk, which paid off. Everything is made fresh daily, including the tonkotsu ramen. Very pleasant in person. Pearland has many ethnic bars serving outstanding bar bites, including pork shanks, pot stickers and buffalo chicken. Blue Ribbon Brasserie is a little restaurant on Sullivan Street with white tablecloths and a menu that has everything from steak and lobster to chicken wings and matzoh ball soup. Thalia is awesome but more in Friendswood not close to where the majority of Pearland residents live. The star is Matcha Green Tea Whipping Dip! Something about the vibe makes it a great casual spotmore, It's open late everyday specially on the weekends, and you can call to order ahead because there'smore, Chicken WingsAmerican (Traditional)Sports Bars$$, Went for a late night craving , ending up getting boneless snack wings with my favorite honey bbqmore, Open Late Tons of Seating Huge Menu Good Food Good Drinks Inconsistent Service Limited Bar (unlessmore, It is hard to find child free late night establishments anymore, so it is much appreciated.more, Stays open late for the Pearland area, which is a Bonus and the food is enough to soak up themore, ItalianBreakfast & BrunchWine BarsMontrose, Have been here several times, my favorite thing about this place is all the workers take care of you. For the purpose of the article, my permanent residency is more relevant. It's a must try! Churrascos-Sugar Land Awesome ( 2052) $$$$ Latin American Sugar Land Booked 10 times today I just left and got the Original Jax burger and tots. 832.856.3200. + Read more 5. Crispy egg Hellll YEAH!!!! Mikkis Cafe is open Mondays through Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Peas Donut Heaven, 11601 Shadow Creek Parkway: Raymond Pea grew up in the doughnut business and worked with his mother at her local doughnut shop. The 10 Best Restaurants in Pearland By a Longtime Resident The Rouxpour - Baybrook 125 reviews Closed Now American, Cajun & Creole $$ - $$$ Menu 6.5 mi Friendswood "Yummm yumm in my tum tum!" "Almost like being in New Orleans, but." 3. I wouldnt consider 10 years as a long time resident and the fact that youve not included some of our amazing places that have been here LONGER than you, clearly shows how this is nothing more than an opinion piece by someone who provably receives free dining for the recommendations. Dont want to wait in line at chef Ronnie Killens barbecue joint? Love supporting our local family business. I loved this restaurant. I've tried nearly everything since they have. It was raining and I wanted something small & warm I ordered side of Cuban beans and rice delicious and my jalapeo margarita was good too and it was We came for an early dinner on a Sunday. Get Directions. Hands down the best Vietnamese sandwiches and egg rolls in town. It was born out of a desire to retain the heart and soul of the old school BBQ cook offs of his youth while bringing a Le Cordon Bleu trained eye to the medium. Staff was great too, very attentive. The tacos are made with fresh flour tortillas, eggs and your choice of two other ingredients. Top 10 Best Restaurants Open Late in Pearland, TX - Yelp Pearland Restaurants Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Unclaimed Review Save Share 14 reviews #12 of 14 Quick Bites in Pearland $ Dessert 3614 Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77581-4202 +1 281-485-5284 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Enhance this page - Upload photos! I saw it online for Italian food and I live around the corner. Very good food. It was pretty dead when we arrived around 4:30. We deliver these mouth-watering flavors with our famo, While some things have changed over the last few decades, El Pollo Loco's delivery of fresh, authentic food has not. When selling such a fiercely debated cuisine, a purveyor has to have a great product, because anything less would be insulting. The Mendieta family have spent the better part of 30 years serving Pearland, and if the success of Emmas is any indication, theyll surely be serving for 30 more. What did people search for similar to restaurants open late in Pearland, TX? Visit the Pearland natives original claim to fame, his dinner-only steakhouse down the street, though youll need to dress a little nicer before sitting down to a meal of American Wagyu bone-in ribeye, dry-aged in-house for 21 days, or real-deal Japanese Wagyu from Saga Prefecture (a four-ounce filet runs $100, and you can add an additional two ounces for $45). JETS JETS PIZZA Great Great Pizza in Pearland Tx I got the bbq chicken pizza and we also order the Veggie and plain cheese ooooooohhhhhh Outstanding on all Tina and her family are beautiful people and make such amazing food. Added some spice to it and it was amazing. Killens Steakhouse enforces a strict business casual dress code. What are the best restaurants open late for takeout? A laid-backmore, Had this in NYC. DAIRY QUEEN, Pearland - 3614 Broadway St - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Will definitely order from Food was exquisite, immaculate taste and texture. American Restaurants Bakeries Restaurants. JoeG. Theres something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish maybe because its a handheld meal thats ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. It's open until 2am every day, and if we could only put one place on this list, this would be it. The, , 3006 Broadway: Burger places may seem like theyre a dime a dozen, and looking at Burger Texs menu one might be inclined to shrug and question how a basic burger shop is surviving with so many other options available (not the least of which is Killens Burger a mere 1.3 miles away). This is our favorite place if in mood for some ribs or brisket. Thanks! We also at a tiny place called Roberts Cafe. The staff is always on top of things, so politie, and the line in the outside car drive through is always really long, but they get you through so quic. 10/09/2022 Our chicken isn't made the fast way or the easy way. I have lived in Pearland for over 40 years. The Casarecce Al Pomodoro is a light and refreshing option with fresh Roma tomatoes, roasted garlic and herbs topped with freshly grated parmigiano. Atchafalaya Crawfish is open Tuesdays through Sundays from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. or until the mudbugs are sold out. The bone-in chop dominates the plate, measuring, on average, 6 to 8 inches in diameter. For the Lee family, the restaurant business is a family affair. I will be Been coming to Thai Jasmine for years. I am not a risky eaterlol so I didn't do any raw protein. IT WAS TAKEN OVER BY CORPORATE AND IT STILL SUCKS!!! Great article & photos I really enjoyed this thank you. CURRENT HOURS. They are so attentive and sweet, i love their vibes and their service! Came here with family and ordered papaya salad, duck curry, tigers cry (beef and fried rice), and pad Thai. In addition to offering Mexican cuisine, Emmas also serves an impressive array of tequilas and agave spirits and occasionally hosts meet-the-maker events and tequila tasting dinners. Thanks so much for reading. Guests can enjoy a spot of afternoon tea that comes with a full pot, three finger sandwiches and a dessert for just $15. In the afternoon, affable owner Ray Pea trades the fryer for the griddle and turns out the best burgers youll find in the area, including the Bun B Burger with bacon, chili, cheese, and jalapeos, and the Hawaiian, topped with ham and pineapple. Taglia Fresh Italian is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. could sell liquor for off-premise consumption, minimum Health Protocols for Restaurant Customers, https://houstonfoodfinder.com/?s=Visit+Pearland&submit=, Spring Branch Restaurant From Celebrity Chef & Author Christine Ha is Now Open, The Award-Winning Food to Seek Out at Rodeo Houston 2023, Seven Pearland Restaurants to Visit for Tex-Mex Platters, Tacos and More, Luxurious Houston Chef Competition Featuring Fresh Truffles Returns March 6, Event Featuring Top Women in Houston Food & Drink Returns to Caracol. So, my husband and I eat a Country Place Cafe all the time and when I say all the time - I'm talking 3 to 4 times a week. Super yummy. The service was quick and welcoming. Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. Its a basic burger shop, but the simplicity is exactly what makes it great. 31 Restaurants Near Sugarland Town Square | OpenTable Gringos Mexican Kitchen 385 reviews Closed Now Mexican $$ - $$$ "Best in class" "This is the original location of Gringos." 3. Im disappointed with this Whataburger. The best! Were currently also working closely with Visit Pearland, which does a lot to promote area restaurants. Everything was just OK. Lots of flavor in every dish. Neat atmosphere and great wood fired pizza. Thank you, IHOP Breakfast Restaurants Near You at 2829 Broadway St. 2829 Broadway St. Pearland, TX 77581. 9603 Broadway St, Ste 101, Pearland, TX 77584-9772 Neighborhood Alvin / Pearland Parking details Public Lot Additional Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine Offers Live crawfish prices start as low as $2 a pound and boiled crawfish ranges from a mere $4 per pound to $6 per pound, depending on size and availability. Mikkis Cafe is open Mondays through Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. a offers all the doughnut classics, from iced to filled. Cuisines American, Barbecue, Pizzeria Hours of operation Mon-Thu, Sun 11:00 am-12:00 am Fri, Sat 11:00 am-1:00 am Phone number (713) 436-7805 Website http://www.bjsrestaurants.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Location 11200 Broadway St Ste 1700, Pearland, TX 77584-0104 Neighborhood Alvin / Pearland Only good for American breakfast tacos. Denny's Restaurants Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants American Restaurants (9) 6.1 Website View Menu 69 YEARS IN BUSINESS (713) 436-3449 View all 15 Locations 11221 Broadway St Pearland, TX 77584 $ From Business: For more than 65 years Denny's has been bringing people together over great food. The menu boasts classic sides such as black-eyed peas, collard greens and macaroni and cheese, as well as staples like stewed oxtails, turkey necks and fried catfish. I agree with Central Texas Barbecue. Yes. I had the Pizza Sticks as an appetizer and it was the best pizza I have ever. Nothing to complain about on the buffet but both desserts were exceptionally dry. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Lets demand better food for Pearland! Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately. The explosive growth during the first two decades of the century transformed this once-quiet farming community into a bustling and diverse mini-metropolis. I asked for the fish taco, but somehow ended up with shrimp taco. Super Bowl only serves about 40 bowls of ramen per day because they only make one pot. The burgers are perfectly charred with a flavorful outer crust, while maintaining sufficient moisture and a pleasantly crumbly texture. Favorites include ribs, burger, fajitas and signature margaritas Order Online 4. Found out there one in HTX and had to try it out. Despite being 8:45 ( 15 min before closing) the staff tookmore, Performing ArtsComedy ClubsLoungesMontrose, A fun date or night out with friends. Almost 2 decade into it and our dream, From Business: Smashburger is an innovative restaurant concept that is redefining its category by providing a burger experience that combines the superior product, service and. This place is amazing. This tasting [], Those expanded dining options are in part due to population growth. Italianos has a better atmosphere. What are the best restaurants open late for delivery? Burgers are cooked to order and always fresh and juicy. By Top 10 Best Open Late in Pearland, TX - April 2022 - Yelp Pearland, TX - 11131 Broadway St, 77584 . By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Pearland, TX - 11131 Broadway St, 77584 | Slim Chickens At participating U.S. Taco Bell locations. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Service is good, food is fantastic. Buffalo Wild Wings on 9415 Broadway St, 77584, King's Wine and Bier Garten on 1329 Broadway St, 77581, Chipotle Mexican Grill on 10645 Broadway St Ste 118, 77584, Graza Italian Kitchen on 9415 Broadway St Ste 103, 77584, Domino's Pizza on 9811 Broadway St Ste 111, 77584, Walmart - Bakery on 1919 N Main St, 77581, Herschel Blessedhandz on 9515 W Broadway St Pearland TX 77584 Suite 222, 77584, El Pollo Loco on 2610 Pearland Pkwy, 77581, La Madeleine on 11200 Broadway St Ste 1600, 77584, Biryani Express on 10223 Broadway St, 77584, Center Court Pizza & Brew on 9721 Broadway St Ste 101, 77584, Hours: Mon - Thu 10:45 am - 10:00 pm, Fri - Sat 10:45 am - 11:00 pm, Sun 10:45 am - 10:00 pm, Hours: Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Fri 11:00 am - 11:00 pm, Sat 10:00 am - 11:00 pm, Sun 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Hours: Mon - Thu 10:00 am - 12:00 am, Fri - Sat 10:00 am - 1:00 am, Sun 10:00 am - 12:00 am, Hours: Mon - Wed 6:30 am - 10:00 pm, Thu - Fri 6:30 am - 6:30 pm, Sat - Sun 10:00 pm - 6:30 am, Hours: Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 9:30 pm, Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Sun 11:00 am - 9:30 pm, Hours: Mon - Sat 6:00 am - 11:00 pm, Sun 7:00 am - 11:00 pm, Hours: Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 11:00 pm, Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 2:00 am, Sun 11:00 am - 11:00 pm. Granted all we normally order is bean and cheese tacos because that's what my son likes.
City Of Tacoma Salary Table, Articles P