Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. This browser is no longer supported. RANCH STYLE DUPLEX WITH FULL BASEMENT AND NO ASSOCIATION FEES. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Dismiss. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. | Web204 GLENGARRY Drive 5-101, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 2 Beds Bds; 2 Baths Ba; 943 Sqft Sqft; Residential Map. Additional living space to be finished to your desire at full, deep pour basement. Get notified when we have new listings available for ranch bloomingdale il, We use cookies to personalize your experience. 38,620 Chicagoland Listings. There are no Age Restrictions! School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. You Can Purchase the Lot Outright and Use Your Own General Contractors or Employ the Services of WK Home Builders! By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. See list of features/updates under additional information. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. In December 2022 more than 2 listings in Bloomingdale, IL were sold above the asking price. Does that sound fair? Our top-rated real estate agents in Bloomingdaleare local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Bloomingdale. Did you know not all homes for sale are shown on the internet? Amazing location just minutes from 355/290/53! Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Bloomingdale, IL. Find your dream home in Bloomingdale using the tools above. All Rights Reserved. WebDiscover open floor plans, first-story master bedrooms, three-car garages and more! Coldwell Banker Realty, 316 Morningside Dr, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. Ranch Homes For Sale In Bloomingdale Il - FarmProTalk.com Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate, Save this searchYoull get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Excellent choice! The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Bloomingdale. This browser is no longer supported. Additional bedroom with great closet and lots of natural light. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. The 1,536 sq. Bloomingdale IL Townhomes & Townhouses For Sale - 2 Illinois Townhomes & Townhouses For Sale - 1077 $250,000. You can browse all Bloomingdale real estate or Instead they only work with agents who bring them qualified clients. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Welcome home to Hanover Park! Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # HOA includes snow removal, lawn maintenance, scavenger service & all exterior building maintenance. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are spacious, each with their own walk-in closets. The feel is open concept, spacious, and light & bright! Capture the Morning Sun in its Glory in this East Facing New Construction in Bloomingdale! By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Bloomingdale MLS ID #11727512, CENTURY 21 1ST CLASS HOMES, MLS ID #11689520, KELLER WILLIAMS MOMENTUM, MLS ID #11725899, SIGNATURE REALTY GROUP, LLC, MLS ID #11723447, METROPOLITAN REALTY & DEVELOPMENT CORP, O'Hare International Airport Homes for Sale, Bloomingdale Single Family Homes for Sale, Bloomingdale Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Bloomingdale Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Bloomingdale condos & townhomes. But there is more- finished lower level with 9ft ceiling offers extra room- can you see your future gym, man-cave, or second office? Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. 773 880 0800 Sign in to your account. - Kimberly Strom Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Prospect | Schaumburg (North) | Schaumburg (West) | Wheaton. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Minutes to Metra and Lake Street Extension and I-355! 2bd. View Details. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. (Prices and properties current as of Mar 4, 2023). This is shown as a child's play area, but can certainly be used as a guest space, office or den. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. It has been completely repainted and re-carpeted. Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Illinois. Bloomingdale IL Townhomes for Sale | Point2 RE/MAX Suburban - 1125 Weiland Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089, Our Other Offices: We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Do you have questions about finding other MLS ID #11707922, KELLER WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE, MLS ID #11720397, KELLER WILLIAMS INNOVATE, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The moment you open the door, you will be mesmerized . All Brick Ranch with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, and a Office, a Custom TRV60228---. The location is spectacular- park across the street; coffee shop, dry cleaners, restaurant- just outside of the complex, short driving distance to Stratford Square shopping mall and all shopping on Army Trail Rd. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Find the best offers for Properties in Bloomingdale. IL Townhouse 303 Timberleaf Cir Roselle IL 60172 is a 1 914 sqft 3 bed 3 bath Townhouse listed for $414 990 Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. More Less. Browse through our townhouses for sale in Glendale Heights, IL. Glendale Heights IL Townhomes for Sale Ft. Houses For Rent in Bloomingdale Open floor plan with tons of natural light! Ranch - Bloomingdale, IL Homes for Sale | Redfin | 3ba. Sadie Winter and Dana Cohen will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws. Based on information submitted to the MRED as of Mar 2 2023 12:31PM. Ranch Homes Only Can be Built and Do Require Brick Exterior! Or Sadie you can contact me about helping me sell my current home) I wont contact you for any reason but to let you know about the pocket listings I find for you. Each RE/MAX Office Is Independently Owned and Operated. Townhouse-ranch - Tinley Park, IL - Opportunity. Keller Williams Momentum, MLS#11003526, Active, Coldwell Banker Realty, MLS#11027765, Active. If so, call my voicemail box at (224) 347-7559. Maintenance free lifestyle at its best! You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Unless you give me specific permission to contact you for other homes that match what youre looking for (you can say something like, Sadie you can contact me if you find other homes that come on the market that match what I want, it doesnt only have to be pocket listings in this subdivision. Search the largest database of homes for sale in the Chicagoland area and get the 'inside scoop' on exclusive property listings. - Oversized island with quartz counter tops, , SS deep under counter single basin sink, Stainless Steel appliances, pantry closet, breakfast area/sun room overlooking back yard. MLS# 11729862. Relax at your personal in-ground pool with new pool liner! Bloomingdale All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Total update w/1700 sq of living sp- hdwd fls- fam. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. Exit Realty Redefined. There are currently no properties available for rent. Ranch for sale in Bloomingdale, IL - Trovit Bloomingdale, IL Condos & Townhomes For Sale WebCheck out 28 photos of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 1531 Sq. Beautifully updated townhome in Tanglewood! Signature Realty Group, LLC, MLS#11725899, Active, Metropolitan Realty & Development Corp, MLS#11723447, Active, eXp Realty, LLC, MLS#11716383, Price Change, Coldwell Banker Realty, MLS#11704954, Active, Evergreen Real Estate, MLS#11609652, Active. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Buy. | 259 Edgewater Drive, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 3 Beds Bds; 2 Baths Ba; 2,160 Sqft Sqft; Residential Map. WebCheck out 24 photos of this 2 bed, 2 bath, 1536 Sq. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Springbrook Villas Bloomingdale IL, Townhomes For Sale & For Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. This home is gorgeous! As you enter Freshly painted! First floor laundry in unit! Find the best in Addison new construction at The Highlands. The Stop The Car! 132 Ranches in Bloomingdale from $125,000. Expect to be impressed w/this ranch style townhome in desirable on the park subdivision that shows like a model! The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related expenses. Opportunity knocks! WebThe Crossing, IL Real Estate & Homes for Sale 24 Homes Available Around The Crossing Tile Sort by Results within 2 miles 108 Oak Street, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 3 Beds 3 Baths 1,920 Sqft Residential $350,000 USD View Details 5 108 Oak Street , Bloomingdale, IL 60108 3 Beds 2.5 Baths 1,920 Sqft Single-Family Home $350,000 USD View Details 28 Lots of hardwood and parquet floors. WebBloomingdale, IL Condos & Townhomes Add Location Show Map Order By Just Listed 1/12 120 Lakeview Dr #215 Bloomingdale, IL 60108 $280,000 Condo Active MLS # 39. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. real estate for sale Your dream home may be on the market right now, and you might not even know it. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Ft. condo located at 180 Canterbury Ct, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 on sale now for $400000. Replacement vinyl TRV59779---. Ft. condo townhome rowhome coop home built in 2014 that was last sold on 11/24/2 - Mais Sahib Open dining room area perfect for entertainment. | In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Want More Play Time! General form error. WebCondo For Sale In Bloomingdale, Illinois 60108, Bloomingdale, DuPage County, IL Rarely available spacious 2 bed, 2.5 bath ranch style townhome located in On the Park Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. In the past month, 18 homes have been sold in Bloomingdale. A/C 6 yrs old, Furnace 2011 refrigerator 2022. WebTownhouses for Sale in Bloomingdale There are currently 3 townhouses for sale in Bloomingdale at a median listing price of $345K. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Indian Lakes Then, describe your ideal home to me (sqft., bedrooms, baths, basement, etc). and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Apartment rent in Bloomingdale has increased by 3.2% in the past year. There are currently 8 townhouses for sale in Bloomingdale at a median listing price of $300K. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Bloomingdale stay on the market for 37 days and receive 1 offers. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. United States. Ft. condo located at 163 Chatham Ct Apt B, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 on sale now for $229000. The median list price of listings available in December 2022 was $332,658, while the average time on the real estate market was 41 days. Browse 37 homes for sale in Bloomingdale, IL. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. In addition to houses in Bloomingdale, there were also 10 condos, 19 townhouses, and 1 multi-family unit for sale in Bloomingdale last month. Bloomingdale View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Important: Your information will never be shared, sold, or rented. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. NEWER FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONING. Save up to an additional 20% by bundling your home and auto together! Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. View properties, photos, nearby real estate with school and housing market information. MLS # 11727512 Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. The kitchen features white Merilatt soft-close cabinetry, ss appliances, gorgeous quartz countertops, and large dining space. Equal Housing Opportunity. Energy efficient HVAC and smart home wiring throughout. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Time to start your new chapter now! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Comment optionalHi, 280 Stonington Dr unit 290-102, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. This amazing, completely remodeled duplex boasts an open floor plan, upscale design & attention to detail. You'll be delighted to find new flooring and freshly painted walls throughout your home with lots of natural light to brighten up each room. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. | That is why we have compiled a list of 356 townhomes that are currently for sale within Bloomingdale, IL residential boundaries, including open house listings. Offering 2046 square feet of living space, this home features a spacious living room with vaulted 24' ceiling & large windows offering lots of natural sunlight; Stunning new kitchen that features 42" white cabinets, granite counters, custom backsplash & stainless steel appliances; Large family room adorned by a cozy fireplace; Gorgeous powder room with white vanity & intricate detailed glass tile accent wall; Main level mudroom; Beautiful light plank flooring throughout main level; Custom staircase to the 2nd level that boasts a double door entry to the posh master suite with walk-in closet & private remodeled bath with double white vanity; 2 additional spacious bedrooms; 2nd bath features a white granite vanity; Private yard with paver patio; Desirable 2 car attached garage. Ranch is sitting on a level parcel with a long double-wide driveway. That is why we have compiled a list of 879 homes with single story that are currently for sale within Bloomingdale, IL residential boundaries, including open house listings. - Chris Bauer The Highlands We need to verify you are a real person before we start sending you home updates. This really is the turnkey home you have been waiting for with great attention to detail and quality finishes! Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Highly rated Bloomingdale School District 13/108. Welcome to this gorgeous, updated move-in-ready 2 story home in desirable Cambridge Pointe neighborhood ~ Beautiful neutral decor and finishes ~ Bright and open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in family room and bedroom ~ Laminate flooring throughout first level ~ Modern, upgraded new kitchen with ample cabinets, all new stainless-steel appliances, and gorgeous quartz counter tops and backsplash ~ ITS A KITCHEN YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH ~ Spacious and bright family room with sliding doors opening to a lovely large deck and fully fenced backyard for outdoor fun and entertainment ~ Lots of storage ~ Updated bathroom ~ New paint, baseboards, and recessed lighting throughout ~ Great size master bedroom with walk-in closet and access to the bathroom, additional 2 good size bedrooms conclude the upstairs ~ 50 year roof 2013 ~ Stamped concrete patio 2015 ~ Additional apron driveway space 2015 ~ Garage was converted to an additional bedroom ~ Insulated upper storage ~ Double wide driveway and NO ASSOCIATION FEE ~ Close to parks, schools, shopping, and major roads ~ Quick close possible! Owners suite has a well-appointed primary bath complete with double vanities, glass shower and walk-in closet. Enter a phone number that can be used to verify your identity with a phone call or a text message. There are currently no properties available for sale. WebBloomingdale Homes for Sale $344,581 Schaumburg Homes for Sale $279,025 Wheaton Homes for Sale $396,623 Lombard Homes for Sale $302,393 Carol Stream Homes for Location working from home yet close to all major nyc TRV59344---. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_17), IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All Rights Reserved. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Many people choose to live near Bloomingdale, IL because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. The vaulted ceiling continues into the family room and the windows flanking the fire place let in an abundance of natural light. | We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. HOME SOLD AS-IS. Listings updated every 15 minutes. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. Webbard college music faculty. If youre looking to sell your home in the Bloomingdale area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. - Asif Mohammed The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. 163 Chatham Court #B is currently listed for $229,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. View 25 photos for 0N057 Creekside Dr Winfield IL 60190 a 3 bed 3 bath 1 910 Sq. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. IL Townhomes For Sale Century 21 Circle. View our Bloomingdale real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect condo or townhome. There is both an eat-in area as well as a formal dining room giving you plenty of options when entertaining friends and family. Bloomingdale is home to approximately 22,083 people and 15,049 jobs. - Kimberly Wirtz General form error. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # What a place to call HOME! Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Coldwell Banker Realty, Highly desired Town Home in Chateau Lorraine. 163 Chatham Ct #B Bloomingdale, IL 60108 - Coldwell Banker This home has been lovingly Expect to be impressed w/this ranch style townhome in desirable'on the park' subdivision that shows like a model! These are 0 Lot Homesites, with an Association which provides for Lawn Maintenance and Snow removal ! Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Bloomingdale, IL is $1,406 for one bedroom, $1,822 for two bedrooms, and $2,292 for three bedrooms. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Steps to Stratford Square mall, tons of shopping and restaurants, convenient to Rt 20, Elgin-O'Hare and 355. Go up the stairs and be wowed by the spacious living room. Arlington Heights | Glen Ellyn | Libertyville | Mt. Like I said before, the number I want you to call goes directly to a voicemail box, so you can call anytime, day or night. Bloomingdale IL, Bloomingdale real estate stats and trends, Brokered byColdwell Banker RealtyContingent, Brokered byPARTNERS REAL ESTATE of ILFor Sale, Brokered byIllinois Real Estate Partners IncNew, Brokered byRE/MAX SUBURBAN Glen EllynNewOpen House 1/7, Brokered byRci Real Estate GroupContingent, Brokered byBaird & Warner NapervilleNew 18 hours ago, Brokered byExecutive Realty GroupFor Sale, Brokered byColdwell Banker Real Estate Group OswegoContingent, Brokered byRealty of Chicago LLCContingent, Brokered byBaird & Warner NapervilleNew 19 hours ago, Brokered byPaleos Properties, LlcContingent, Brokered by@properties Western SpringsNew, Brokered bySIGNATURE REALTY CORPORATIONFor Sale, Brokered byKeller Williams MOMENTUMFor Sale, Brokered byBerkshire Hathaway Starck Real EstateOpen House 1/7, Brokered bySpartan Real Estate & Dev.Pending, Brokered by@properties Orland ParkFor Sale, Brokered byBeycome brokerage realty LLCFor Sale, Brokered by1 Price Real Estate CorporationContingent, Brokered byREALTY EXECUTIVES, PREMIEREContingent, Brokered byPatrick R. E. Group Of IlContingent. From Rocket Homes Real Estate and based on county public records data. Bloomingdale, IL Townhomes for Sale | realtor.com This one is in excellent condition & a must-see! WebWe have 12 properties for sale listed as ranch townhome tinley park il, from just $134,400. Our Bloomingdale real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Bloomingdale. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Stairs rail and wrought iron spindle. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_17). Condos for Rent in Bloomingdale Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. First-floor, country club living can be all yours in 2023. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. WebTownhouse-Ranch Living Area 1536 Type Attached Single Property Tax $ 6789 Year Built 1996 Buyer Agent Commission 2.5% LESS $425 FEE, % Of Net Sale Price HOA Fee $ Welcome to your new home in the beautiful Fairfield subdivision! Leave the hassle behind! Most homes for sale in Bloomingdale stay on the market for 75 days and receive 1 offers. WebOPEN HOUSE: Sunday, March 5, 2023 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM. Tired of Yard Work! Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Whether your budget is geared towards $60,516 or $1,657,000, its all available in Bloomingdale. | Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-03 00:20:46 PST. Laundry located in unit makes life easier, while being surrounded by beautiful single family homes provides incredible privacy on this quiet street. Based on information submitted to the MRED as of Mar 2 2023 12:31PM. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Skip to main content. MRED supplied Open House information is subject to change without notice. Awesome Springfield Park Directly to the East of the Subdivision! NO FHA PLEASE. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Bloomingdale, IL Townhomes for Sale - 24 Homes - PropertyShark After I get your message I will go out and find "off market" homes that match your requirements. I have set up a voicemail box that you can call at anytime. $259,900 USD So you are looking for townhomes for sale in Bloomingdale, IL? Copyright 2008 WinterCohen. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Directly located next to Bloomingdale Golf course with public walking/bike path near by in the neighborhood. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. New Construction Homes in Bloomingdale Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Very well maintained community! Perfect location backing to woods, tons of privacy! Web180 Canterbury Ct , Bloomingdale, IL 60108-1978 is a townhouse unit listed for-sale at $400,000. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-03 21:55:25 PST. The primary bedroom features a large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with double vanity sinks and large tiled shower with glass door.
Florida Man December 27, 2007, Woman Stabs Her Two Daughters, Articles R