#marvel 1.4M Views 36 Chs Content 4.2 54 ratings NO.200+ SUPPORT Synopsis What happens when a human is reincarnated as apart of an cosmic immortal race known as the space gods of the marvel universe THE CELESTIALS. ---. Oneshot Naruto with a light-touch Harry Potter crossover. Who knew mom had such a back-story. AND I ALSO HAVE EMIYA'S PROJECTION MAGECRAFT?!!" What if he is selfish and wants to live? This is my redemption story, so to speak. The clan leader was your fianc. Rei: I need to get me and my son out of Japan as quickly as possible. Hulk: HULK HATES DARK SOULS!!! 18+ [Sex, Lust, Love, Revenge, Harem] #mu I have a whole lot planned out for this story so I do hope that you are all excited for more. Try as she may but she was not happy, she wanted to wait for her family but she didn't get her wish so she decided to just role . Y ahora a regresado para enderezar las cosas. Author Note: I loved the "Game Creator on Marvel", but the release wasn't enough for me, so I decided to just write one for myself. Give me your wallet. He will have the sensibilities to recognize and acknowledge the horrible stuff in the world, but will not be some innocent snowflake like the original bell nor a murderous maniac pragmatist. If you have any hidden gems or some less read but good SI fanfics, kindly share :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 30 day weather forecast bozeman, mt Search. Quill smirked and looked at Carol, "So, captain. - Pictures are coming from my Google Power, AI and Paint Pero segua perdido y extraviado sin un sitio a donde ir Desde que fue arrastrado a ese barco, pareca haber encontrado su camino. Obligatory I do not own and I would never claim to own any of the Harry Potter characters, settings, storylines, or anything else I use in this fanfiction. The being was an oxymoron and a complete wildcard in their new universe. Ps- Ive changed the timeline a little. Sauf que Tom est le seul garder en mmoire leurs multiples itrations. [5th mini-world - Star Wars - 302 - 329] Abusive guardians, at worst negligent Magical Guardian, what more needs to be said?Try Dudley gaining a conscience, actually praying to anyone who will listen, a second chance for Harry Potter, though perhaps not in the way some people think.Pharasma has had enough with the incompetence of Wizards, but regrettably cannot do much due to her status as a True Neutral Deity of Death.Though, that isn't to say that she can't interfere with certain other aspects, or to be more accurately, she can allow a certain tradition among her Psychopomps back in to play, to be more accurate among an agreement between a Yamaraj Psychopomp and an Oltehros Mother Psychopomp. Ego told him that animals acted completely separate from his being, therefore were harder to create. Hiding her true self, she will learn to live once again and show everyone, why you don't mess with a Supreme Being. I was doing short chapters and dragging things out far to long in my last story. A few months before Ironman 1 takes place on his first day of high school, which is when the story starts. ", "Attach it to its back and let me do the rest.". My new mom is breast feeding me whenNinjas attack. It is not like I am sad because I have no friends; okay, I am not. ____________________________ Harry Potter woke up as Shikamaru's younger sister and he would be damned if anyone thought he wasn't going to do anything about the freaking system where everyone thought child soldiers were perfectly fine. The last thing Leonard thought was that he hoped he could have watched the newest Avengers movie. See Who Voted--Power Ranking --Power Stone . Gamora was quick to respond as she jumped out of the ship with a breather and jet pack. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. #scott But what he didn't expect is that he would be transmigrated to a world much more than that, a world he knew very well, but instead of being given a system that would empower him, he was given a system that allowed him to make games, and the more people played, the more powers he would get. So I decided to translate this novel. In this universe, magic was much more fluid. ___________________________ [7th major world - Avatar: The Last Airbender - 406 - 452] Synopsis James Marson reincarnated in the Marvel universe. Her's happened to come early. Reborn as the twin brother to Peter Quill, Nathan goes his own way because, as awesome as the Marvel universe is, he wants to live his second chance to the fullest. ____________________________ Life # 184: That time Harry and Tom accidentally ended the British monarchy, Life # 143 That time Tom and Harry were A-list actors, Life # 54: That time Harry and Tom were theme park vloggers, Life #101: That time Harry and Tom lived during the last ice age, Life #96: That time Harry and Tom were homeless, Life # 20: That time Harry and Tom were dog groomers, Life # 21: That time Harry and Tom were Holmes and Watson. Then, I hear something. 11 of the Best Marvel Cinematic Universe Fan Fictions So Far -This is my 3rd book so please be gentle with me. If no, then how will he survive in one of the most dangerous worlds? So don't expect too much of those. This is the life of a person you never knew. ??? I will get the two of you out of there. A history that theoretically shouldn't exist but did. David Blake was hit by a Nokia 3310 on the head and is transported to the MCU with the power of the Sharingan / Sci-fi / Into marvel as a celestial. Could he truly conquer Fate or would one thread of a foretold future be exchanged for another, much more sinister path? Getting his full memory back at the age of five, he ventures to learn how to live in a world so different from his own. An average guy reincarnates as Andrew Detmer with one of the most misunderstood and underrated ability in all of fiction. As Peter Parker of Earth-199999(MCU) dies shortly after being bitten by a radioactive spider, another soul takes his place. She grabbed Quill and pulled him away from the Creator. He can do it again. Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr Vahn was an atypical youth. [4th major world - One Piece - 229 - 300] Some may consider this not a proper crossover, Overlord - Maruyama Kugane & Related Fandoms, Pandora's Actor (Overlord - Maruyama Kugane), Hadrian Argent and The Two Sides of a Story, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare, The Shadowhunter Chronicles - All Media Types, Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern | Sebastian Verlac, Harry Mortis: First Duskwalker in Generations, Vanya Hargreeves/Original Female Character(s), Viktor Hargreaves/Original Female Character (s), Buckle up people this one is going to be a doozy, Vanya is a member of the Umbrella Academy, Helena Potter will not let Reginald abuse her children, yes she managed to adopt all seven of them, The Hargreaves are protective over Helena, Ron or Hermione might come in this universe, Weird sort of reincarnated thing for helena, Pre-Transition Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves, A Dunderhead Walks into a Bar (he meets a hero there), Deathly Hallows and Drunken Butterflies: Variations on a Theme, Taking Aspects of Naruto & HP while mashing them together and making sense of it, I am sorry about that but plotbunnies write what they want, The Nara family is not as perfect as you might think, Nara's have the emotional span of a teaspoon, This Is Not Going To Go The Way You Think, Quote: I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good (Harry Potter), Alwin (Monster Hunter)/Original Character(s), Harry Potter & Original Male Character(s), Harry Potter & Original Female Character(s), TheAbyssLooksBack22 (Hydranthea_Potter_3), | Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Anime), Original Demon Slayer Corps Hashira | Pillar Character(s) (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Spoilers, Alternate Universe - Buffy The Vampire Slayer Fusion, Godric Gryffindor & Helga Hufflepuff & Rowena Ravenclaw & Salazar Slytherin, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Buggy, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Harry Potter, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Buggy & Gol D. Roger, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Gol D. Roger, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Roger Pirates, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Portgas D. Rouge, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Portgas D. Ace, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Sabo, Alternate Universe - Jurassic World Fusion. Curse his Potter luck! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Manwe, slippersnooze, UniqueAngels, Neko3Nor, Xharai, Forestgreen201, TheNeonGhosts, Shaggy1213, Laurentian, Renee4567, Ok_I_Am_Aleli, Dragonrider542, KaylaCahil, Blitzz8, Mheldt3000, Roxsu, Without_a_doubt_gay, Adieemott, Hukuma22, Abii057, luisga1120, Septikai, SkyeStorm13, Prisci1988, JaqOfAllTrades, FrostedShadow401, obesesloth27, Lucyha123, LeMacarov, Dragon_deez_nuts, PineappleM, proteccbangtan, keyshie, Leneyd, 9Cancer6, Magic_is_Might_23, Embersintheashes5, DesperatelySeekingSpirit, Jules367, EliaMaka, ArachnidPhantom, Maximum_Procrastination, FantasyBitch, Draco_nianDevil, Sillydowneyboat, Hellomoney12, gilimotek, Grimmly, Tank3335, box_fan_box, and 37 more users I close my eyes and I fall asleep. I'm planning on keeping a stockpile of at least 10 chapters there. Reborn Celestial King_Cheetah19 Summary: Harry Potter is reborn in another universe as a extraordinarily powerful being known as a celestial. Then I use Qui Control to speed up my movements. I see a man in an Iron suit fly buy. ]. P.S. All Rights Reserved action adventure avengers darkphoenix fantasy mrvel multiverse mutants overpowered phoenix reborn reincarnation romance system wishes x-men p "Well" Rocket sighed, "We got our asses kicked by it." All rights reserved But this system is quite different from normal systems. What happens when you throw a man without ambitions into a world where the grandest of dreams can be actualized? Raw souce on Auxiliary. I am just going to go. Follow Zeke and his creations dominate the parallel world! Ps- Ive changed the timeline a little. Harry Potter should have lived, but died. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Harry Potter is reborn in another universe as a extraordinarily powerful being known as a celestial. (A/N: I came back to writing recently and was fairly rusty (I didnt write for almost a year) and lazy. Why am I being put in the tough spot?" > *Translators* The Allies, of course, responded in kind, and Howard Stark was at the forefront of that fight. left kudos on this work! Touted as a universal cure, people had elevated his status above the norm and given him the classification "Panacea". Rocket sadly said as he grabbed the controls, "Tell them we got beaten up.". ---. In the media, he was hailed as a great hero who would usher in a new era or human wellness. > - 1$ per chapter [10th major world - Full Metal Alchemist Bro. Support me and get access to additional chapters. First off, this story will mostly be the same as the canon of the original danmachi with the inclusion of some fate characters in the world to spice this up. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (62), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (8), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (35), Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Itachi & Uchiha Shisui & Uzumaki Naruto, Konohagakure | Hidden Leaf Village Has Issues, Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto Friendship, Nara Shikamaru & Uzumaki Naruto Friendship, Vague references to Harry Potter and the magical world, non-con is not explicit nor involving Harry, Not a reborn with all memories and life in-tacked fic, Hatake Kakashi low profile panicking for Naruto, Shikaku would like this day to be over already, Shikamaru has opinions we never get to properly explore but I'm sure you all can guess them, Tsunade is a mess of emotions but is leaning towards life having a slight silver lining after all, Hiruzen doesn't know when this shit got real but he knows he's very much over it, Shisui totally likes that Shikaku thinks the Sharingan is bullshit. One moment I was in my world, the next, well not there anymore, at least I was given something to survive. I never wanted this, any of this, but the universe and its sick sense of irony decided otherwise I like watching super heroes fight. Harry Potter was a human, he was something more now. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If no, then how will he survive in one of the most dangerous worlds? This wouldn't be as awesome without him. He invented the Pym Particle in half a year! So, anyone know any good-decent/current-ishly still being updated Marvel/MCU SI fics? ===== #WARNING This is my very first fanfic and English is also not my first language. Reborn In Marvel With 5 Wishes - Chapter 1 : Beginning Harry Potter was sure he had a concussion. Midori was born with an old soul. At first he was overjoyed with the system but soon realizes that he is in a very dangerous world where his life was at risk all the time. Ok guys, here I have a couple more recommendations of Self-Insert fics. Due to a rare mutation, his blood had the potential to target and attack ailments within the human body. Also, the romance will start earlier since Im not writing about 11 year old kids going to magical schools anymore. He died before you were born. With the Marvel Technology System, Zekes' Technology has been directly ahead of the world for hundreds of years! In a few seconds, she woke up and started flying again like nothing happened. Author: DREAMCATHER Zen: You wasted my time. Please know I claim no ownership or credit regarding the original characters. Sitting down on his couch with a bowl of cereal in his lap he turned on the news. Shishio stared at the beautiful girl in front of him, and he couldn't look away. Therefore Harry Potter would wait for now, the Reborn Celestial would be known as Neglected, pushed aside and shunned by his own village, he does his best to survive.With his magic, his chakra and his friends, he vows to become the greatest ninja in order to bring peace to the Shinobi world. Last, but not least, I don't own anything but my own characters, as I do not own the cover image, which I found on the internet. If you like my writing, check out the Patreon! Citrus is undecided.] Hulk: HULK HATES DARK SOULS!!! The original intention had been a Harry reincarnated into the Naruto world while exploring some of the darker possibilities of Root. Thirdly, The mc isn't going to be some chad thunderc*ck guy. Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Rocket and the other Guardians sadly walked to the laboratory in Wakanda. Alexander Maxim Universe, A kind old man, a war veteran, the most renowned scientist in the world.
Jose Sarduy Relationship, Articles R