God bless you Norman. More recently of Seaford, where he tended his allotments with great care and pride until arthritis got in the way. DOROTHY MAY POOLE. XFlorence Kneller. They were such a lovely couple. Condolences to you and your family.Glenn & Jan Sheppard. Thinking of you. Well miss not seeing him around. Condolences on your loss. Neal Dench, Joi Bennett. The capital of Delaware is . Thinking of You Sally and family .RIP Brian . So sad. You will be missed. One of my Fathers contemporaries.Joi Bennett. He used to really enjoy those Sunday afternoon test matches. Sadly missed by her large family, and all her many friends. Steve Powney. Im sorry for your loss Heather & Lesley. RIP BillLinda Bishop. Oh lovely Ray Steven James Knight. Our thoughts are with CarolVikki Russell. Im sure Patrick was the lovely old chap that walked Elmo ( big black poodle) up The barn a few years back!We thought Elmo was called byeLinda Jackson. Condolences to all his family and friendsVanessa Hart Very sad news I grew up in Rye Close to & remember being fascinated at how far he could throw that ruby ball.xx R.I.PMichael Flynn Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes. Thoughts with Frances, Christine and the family at this sad time xxBarrie Sadler RIP Eric!most likeable man who went out of his way to help his clients. BARBARA KELLY (BABS) Passed away on 8th December 2011. For example, Seaford, Delaware obituaries might reveal to you that the subject was born in 1957, and that she had four siblings. At the ripe old age of 89. I remember doing sailing with him on Piddinghoe pond. Brother of John, Susan and Rosemary. The last time we saw Jane, she looked so well. His eccentric and flamboyant mode of dress set him apart from the crowd.At the time of his death, John was living in Eastbourne with his second wife, Diane. A viewing will be held one hour prior to the service at the Center. The funeral will be held 14th March 2019 at the Langney Crematorium in Eastbourne at 1pm Family flowers only or donation to Friends of Eastbourne Hospital. Dan has asked me to pass on his condolences to you and Vikki also. RIP, thoughts are with the Tobin family xxRoger Mayles. Thinking of you buddy ! KEN ELLIOTT passed away on 13th June 2019. So sorry to hear your sad news. My aunts used to work for her. Carol told me today. Died 9th March 2015 at St Wilfrids Hospice. (nee Kneller). Take comfort with each other love Gill and family xxx, Oh Bill my heart goes out to you, so sorry for your loss x. He was to be a cub and scout leader for many years after. RIP Thinking of the family xChristine Pilote. Peacefully on the 27th October 2016 at Ystradgynlais Community Hospital, aged 80 years. RIP TaffyBrian Henty. Our thoughts are with the family at this time. Was always friendly with my family. Alan had lived in the Royal Forest of Dean for many years. Also sending their condolences:- Laura Boniface, Mo Ashdown, Sandra Comer, Deborah Green, Janet Stoner, Cheryl Burgman, Linds Woolgar, Dave Earl, Janet Comben, Jackie Norman, Mandy Burton, Sheila Evenden, Jean Beard, A Seafordian that everyone loved, Nobby Town, passed away on 19th July 2022.His service will be held at Eastbourne Crematorium at 11am on 11th August 2022. Oh this is awful news, we always called ourselves the Chyngton Brethren. ROBERT TWEEDY, (Bob). So sorry for your loss.Hazel Cottis. He was widely involved in community groups and activities including Seaford Bowling Club, Governor at Seaford Head and Chyngton Primary School, the Friends of Bonningstead and teaching Spanish through U3A. GxxGina Hart. Sorry to hear DavidDavid Almasi-Tucknott Arps. Ken got on so well with everyone. Thinking of you.xJohn Earl. Rose Dobson. Donations in memory of Iris to the British Heart Foundation. Ashley Maskell. At least hell be happy to be with Vanessa again. Frankie Graham. Many condolences to Carol, Paul and all the family xGillian Macey. Fred Weston sadly lost his fight with Covid at Eastbourne Hospital on Saturday 12th February. I used to drink with Ray at the Bay in my younger days, as did so many others. No other information, or photograph available. So sorry to hear this about John, as a teenager he was known as Digger.Bob Male. Sincere condolences for your loss Diane, rest in peace Dennis. I remember how surprised I was when Mrs Bishop officiated the marriage of my friend Su Sullivan in the 70s. My thoughts to all her family. Vera worked in the Westminster Bank (as it then was) at Hurdis House. Love to Val and family xxAnn Robinson. Condolences! Condolences to all the family xJacqueline Lavery. Blue WatchSheila Eager. Sorry for your loss Luke. A kind man. Steve was loved by so many. So sad. COLIN PATRICK PARKS. Oh no this is such sad news. Another lovely man who did a lot to support dad when our mum passed away. Sad to here a well known person from the chygton estate ripLinda Funnell. Seaford obituaries include personal information on the character of the deceased and the accomplishments to his/her name. Condolences to Betty Phil Ron Veronica and all the family. My first headmaster, and what a great one he was. Terrible news. One of the best. My lovely stepfather in law. Cranston Funeral Home. Beloved wife of Robert Falconer, loving daughter Sandra, her adored son in-law Len, her grandchildren Carina Bucknall, Louisa Grant, Sam Comer, and their partners Andrew Bucknall, Karl Grant, and Claire Comer. Sad news. Will miss him he was a good friend RIP MateCoral Finnie. XBill Purcell. God bless you Norman. Anne is the eldest daughter of Ray and Peggy Simmons, one of Seafords oldest fishing families. Spike was a great bloke. Id known Dibs since we were very young. He leaves a beloved wife, three step children and sixteen grandchildren. Sad news indeed. When we were children we spent time at your house whilst our mum worked. It was she who instilled in them the principles of kindness, of giving, and of trying your best to do the right thing, including, always using correct grammar! Sandy Izzard.Karen Billings. Jan and I will miss not meeting up, whilst shopping in various places, and chatting with him and his lovely wife Pat. All our love Loraine & Ken xxxLindsay and Jim. Remembering David, a very much loved brother-in-law and uncle who will be so sadly missed. Julie Chamberlain. A good teacher and a lovely guy! Died after a short illness. A truly lovely lady with a heart of gold. Donations if desired to St Wilfrids Hospice, Eastbourne. Fond memorys of two raggy arse kids playing on the Chynton field always in trouble. Thinking of everyone at such a sad time xxxxxHiedi Larter So many memories of uncle les, most of them involving him a little worse for wear. Jim.Vikki Matthews Sorry to hear thisSheila Evenden RIP -sincere condolences to all his family and friends.Sue J Sherwin Lugg Sincere condolences. rip Carol my thoughts go out to her family & friends, JOHN BOOTS. Joi Bennett. Im so sorry to hear of you loss. We will never forget her.Ruth Smith. Even at cricket, if he was out for a duck, or if he had got 50, he still walked off the pitch with a smile. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Condolences to Jan and family . I once played in a school pop group with him years ago called The Sunset Sound when we were kids. Absolutely loved Something Different, RIP xx. RIP. Such a great man. Lots of love to Pauline, Pam & family xLinda Jackson. How sad what a lovely lady she was x x xMary Coplestone. Remember Nick from school days. Part of the family that was Seafield Close. Thoughts are with Graham, Gordon, Adrian and family. Great lady good fun.so sadhope you are doing OK JohnClare Ireland. Linda Jackson. On 15th February 2015 after a short illness. She will be sadly missed by all who knew her. Wonderful service for a true gentleman. I knew your mum very well and obviously owe my geography knowledge to your dad. We knew Daphne and Kinger in our younger years.David Morling. I knew Tony and his dear mum and auntie, and Carol. So sorry to hear of your lossMick Hamill. XxGill Howard. Sorry to hear of the sad loss of Pat. Later he was a keen B&H Albion supporter. XJanet Jenkins Thinking of you all x x xSandra Langridge So sorry to hear this sad news, thinking of you all xx, JOHN KETTLE. Cranston Funeral Home. BETTY TINGLEY. Sad news indeed. So, so sorry to you all xDi Dudley. So sorry to hear that.. Sending big loves. R.I.P.Heather J Baldwin I am so sorry to read this. Much loved Mum to Ann, Nan to Wendy, Peter and Marc, Great Nan to Max and Alex. She was very much community spirited. Sad news, I remember him well a real character and a lovely man. Will be missed by family, and friends alike. Much loved, partner of Dave Cobden, Sister and Auntie. Sleep tight Nobby xxMo Ashdown. Sad news indeed.Linda Bishop. RIP and bless you and your family at this time . Thoughts are with you and your family matey. Will be sadly missed by his family and friends. Wonderful man and family xxJane White. Pat leaves her sons Dave and Andy, daughters-in-law Kathy and Karen and her grandchildren Michael, Sam, Joseph and Baz. KEITH HYLANDS who was Seaford born and bred passed away on February 21st at St Wilfrids Hospice Eastbourne, he bravely battled various health problems for two years but lost his fight at the age of 73. Our thoughts are with Carol and familySarah McStravick. He was great in hooker position. Remember your mum and you 3 children well. So sorry to hear the sad news.My thoughts are with you.R.I.P. Please someone send in a photo of her, because we would love to see her again. Ft. 2 Car Garage Listed by Coldwell Banker Premier - Rehoboth, David Grove Hide Contact Share Map Sale Pending 1/2 24219 Beaver Dam Dr Seaford, DE 19973 $400,000 Single Family Pending MLS # DESU2036292 Barry Thompson. A celebration of his life will follow at The View, Seaford Head Golf Club, BN25 4JS. Omg how sad even tho he gave me a few bruises with that bloody board rubber r.I.p Mr WareingCraig La Vallee. She was born, April 28, 1935 in Beckley, W,V. He was a great bloke xAdrian Bishop. - The two children killed in a crash Wednesday afternoon have been identified by Delaware State Police. Lovely send off for my cousin BrianSue Taylor. We will say our farewell at Eastbourne crematorium on Monday 11/4/16 at 11.30 am if you would like to join us. Go with peace Pete and fly high with the Spitfires. Suddenly passed away on 15, The funeral will be at St. Leonards Church on Wednesday 5, . So sad to hear this, RIP John, Jane Lucy. RIP Kevin xxHelen Cox. Will raise a glass in his honour.Glenn Sheppard. Lots of love to you all Xxc lovely picture too. Ray French. I never saw him without it. Remember Terry fondly , as I was the Sellotape rep. he was always most friendly and up for a deal , a lovely man .Janet Maskell. Mandy Alan Woods. Norman taught Paul to ride his 2 wheeler bike when they were kids in Chichester Road.Ray Malfroot. BETTY TOBINpassed away after a short illness, on 28th October 2019. We could do with more people like Tony.Ann Powell. What a lovely man. R.I.P Ken xx. RIP birthday twin. We knew her well. Hi so sorry to read this Steve lovely man RIP. So sorry to hear of the loss of your grandad. Nick and I played Centre Halves for Seaford Sundays 2nds in the late 60s and him, Barry Thompson and myself played together for the Boys Club at Table Tennis. Sorry to hear this sad newsCarol Green. Condolences to you Sheila and all her family.Myrtle Kracke. He always had time for every one . Tojo Melville. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of William A. Turner of Seaford, Delaware, born in Federalsburg, Maryland, who passed away on February 22, 2023 at the age of 80. He was a nice man. DERICK LARTER, headteacher at Seaford County Primary School for more than 20 years, has died at the age of 87. The funeral is scheduled to be held on the 14th of January 2022. Julie Chamberlain. DOROTHY COTTIS (Doll) passed away peacefully at home on Monday 2nd February 2015 aged 84 years. Sue Davey. xPhilip. So sorry to hear this sad news. Just like it is impossible to measure the weight of the water that exists in the whole world, it is impossible to thank you for all you have done for us We love you Dad/Grandad. Good work colleague of my dad Berne Gillam. I have their address in dad Christmas card book. Andrew Palmer. Beloved husband of Carol, father of Garry and Mary. Condolences to all the family.Gill Francis condolences to Anne, whom I used to work with. Carolyn Whaley Obituary We are sad to announce that on February 11, 2023, at the age of 63, Carolyn Whaley (Seaford, Delaware) passed away. (Bill) Passed away on the 14th July. He will be known to many locally having lived in Seaford since November 1967 and often seen riding his bike around town. So sorry, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family Sally.Linda Funnell. Our family to saddened to report the passing of our dear Mum Yvonne Boxall on 6th September 2018 after a short illness. Condolences to Jean!Peter Sowter. My condolences to the family xMaggie Grinyer RIPPenny Leach God bless xxHelen Layzell Lovely lady, always smiley xBob Lower RIP aunty Eileen xxEira Okeeffe Lovely lady my condolences to her family xPhil Ward RIP Auntie Eileen.dBill Purcell R.I.P Eileen. Betty Satchell nee Purcell sends her condolences to all the family at this very sad time. JOHN BARTHOLOMEW. LEONARD MILLS. Keith leaves behind his loving wife Val, children Peter, Wendy and Paul also his grandchildren Max, Alex, Elise and Ava. So sorry to hear this sad new, my prayers are with you x. KEITH HYLANDS who was Seaford born and bred passed away on February 21st at St Wilfrids Hospice Eastbourne, he bravely battled various health problems for two years but lost his fight at the age of 73.Keiths funeral will take place on the 11th March at 12:15 at Eastbourne crematorium. LONG, ERIC. Love to Pat and Dave. I am so sorry to hear this, how is mum? Such sad news. Thinking of you.Jay Howe. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. Had many happy years with Tony at Elm Court Youth Club. NORMA ELAINE STONE. Eric Michael Long, sadly pass away on the 29th of December 2021.Well known in and around Seaford, lived in Bodiam Close, went to school at Seaford Head, Joined the Merchant Navy after leaving school. So sad for Lesley and Tony and familiesSheila Durman. Another original Chyngtonian gone xxCarol Harding. Much loved husband of the late Mary, father of Michael and Juanita, grandfather of Michelle and Scott. Bless her, she worked with our mum Edie Ward for years at the college. He lived in the flats where my dad lived, and was the loveliest man!! Bev Durman. I wonder if he has met up with my John by now.. Next time I hear thunder I will think it is those 2 buggers racing around on their bikes. RIP Dave. Will be sadly missed and I remember him well, my husband played football with him and afterwards many a pint was sunk. RIP so very sad. Much loved Husband, Father, Grandfather and Great Grandfather. R.I.P. Not for Dennis though, especially going down hill. Much loved Husband, Father, Grandfather and Great Grandfather. What can you say that hasnt been said. So sad. My wife Pat worked with her in the kitchen for several years ,she was a lovely lady God bless her and R.I.P. Delivered lots of papers for him some time ago now!Sandra Langridge. Thoughts are with the Tobin family xxLynda Morgan. Peacefully in Seaford on 15 July 2011 aged 82 years. Taffy.Gerry Lambert. Teresa Fowler. The pile of papers was a mile high, I swear!Glenn & Jan Sheppard. Our deepest sympathy. Pat lived in the house by the twitten going down to East Dean and West Dean Rises I remember the family pretty well and our gardens we almost next to each other across the twitten.
Nonspecific Bowel Gas Pattern Treatment, Publix Cake Recipe, What Happens To The Escadrille On Their First Mission Flyboys, Olive View Hospital Medical Records, Red Tide San Diego 2021 Schedule, Articles S