if( 'moc.enilnoefiltseb' !== location.hostname.split('').reverse().join('') ) { Similar to the paradox of this title track, your mystique and enigmatic aura can be both beautiful, and haunting, Pisces. By Katie Louise Smith @_katesss. Taylor also mentioned this song being about the magical serendipity that occurs when two people fall in love with each other at the exact same time, because it feels like a dream. The lyrics in the final chorus ("Yeah, I showed up at your party / Will you have me? Aquarians are unapologetic no matter what trouble they get into and also love incredibly hard. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Do you wish you could still touch her? if( navigator.sendBeacon ) { QUIZ: What star sign to you really belong to? - PopBuzz We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Astrology and natal chart of Taylor Swift, born on 1989/12/13 - Astrotheme This stirred up a lot of controversies, and lead to some drama where it became apparent that Taylor Swift's friends weren't always 100 percent on her side. Maressa Brown is a writer and astrologer with more than 15 years of experience. They like to make big goals and to-do lists because they get great enjoyment from achieving their personal goals. 1/10. They dont usually paint by the numbers when it comes to relationships and like to just see how things progress naturally. Swift was born with her moon in Cancer, stirring the pot in her 8th house of intimate unions and soul bonds. It takes a lot to get them angry but they are very quick to forgive and forget. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. All rights reserved. Did Taylor Swift Reveal The Name Of Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively's Third Child On 'Folklore'? Oh, Pisces. They are very loyal friends and are always there for the people they care about. by katouri28. Since Saturn in Capricorn people are very responsible, they can easily get annoyed or angered if they have too much on their plate. She's been a member of Her Campus since her Social Media Manager and Senior Editor days at Her Campus at Siena, where she graduated with a degree in Biology of all things. Aries: "Antihero" This song is about taking back one's power, even in the things we hate about ourselves. With Taylors Sun in Sagittarius, she tends to be very happy, kind, and cheerful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLjgdwcC60s. BreAnna Kusko, an expert astrologer and psychic medium tells Best Life that "Tim McGraw" fits perfectly with Aries. Jupiter in Cancer people like to be there for the people they care about and supportive to those who need a shoulder to lean on. Calling out societal sexism like a passionate Capricorn, Swift sings "I'm so sick of running as fast as I can / Wondering if I'd get there quicker / If I was a man / And I'm so sick of them coming at me again / 'Cause if I was a man / Then I'd be the man. "A Libra is 'Love Story' because they're the sign most consumed by the other person's perspectives. Sun Sign - Zodiac Sign. . Ah, Taurus you seek stability in every facet of your life, but especially in your relationships. Make quizzes, send them viral. At times Capricorns are a bit austere as they dream big and work for their ambitions. ae0fcc31ae342fd3a1346ebb1f342fcb. . When in love, a Taurus will give up its life of ease and home to go to war for their person. When reality comes knocking, you might just realize that its better than you could have ever imagined. QUIZ: Can you guess the zodiac sign of these celebrities? "Naming a song after a successful country star was a move only Taylor Swift could pull off. "Outside they're pushing, shoving/You're in the kitchen, humming/All you ever wanted from me was sweet nothings.". 1989 was also the title of her fifth studio album, released in 2014. Never let you go. I got so many clothes I keep 'em in my aunt's house. Having an open heart and mind is crucial this week. Taylor Swift Quizzes - JetPunk Dive into which Taylor Swift Midnights song fits your zodiac sign below: This song is about taking back ones power, even in the things we hate about ourselves. "For Cancers, this can be a painful reminder of the one who got away. Can You Guess the Taylor Swift Song From One Line? The Taylor Swift Song You Are, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, Photo by Jason Squires / WireImage / Getty Images, Photo by Rob Verhorst / Redferns / Getty Images, Photo by Gary Miller / FilmMagic / Getty Images, Photo by Arturo Holmes / FilmMagic / Getty Images, Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images for TIME, Photo by Larry Busacca / TAS / Getty Images for TAS, The Song You Should Sing at Karaoke, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, The Theme Song of Your Life, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, The Best Date Idea for Your Zodiac Sign, According to Astrologers, Your Love Language, According to Your Zodiac Sign. Key Takeaways. Your Sun sign gives you insight into your identity, ego, and path in life. If you're a huge fan of Taylor Swift, you probably know everything there is to know about her. When it comes to making choices or decisions, they usually rely on their intuition to lead them in the right direction. "Naming a song after a successful country star was a move only Taylor Swift could pull off. Aquarians are unapologetic no matter what trouble they get into and also love incredibly hard. 754 Takers Personality Quiz. "Anti-Hero" is Swift's first single from her latest record, Midnights and is about insecurities and anxieties that we can all relate to (famous or not). ", "In the song, Swift recalls a romance that was doomed for demise, even comparing it to tumbling into Lewis Carroll's Wonderland," she adds. Taylor Swift's Zodiac Sign & Birth Chart | YourTango Failure is not an option, and youll do whatever it takes to regain your throne. These traits . Every bull can feel the sensuality of this song. They value being alone, calm, and peaceful. This is exactly what Taylor does in her feminist anthem, "The Man" from her 2019 album, Lover. Taylor Swift has recorded 232 different songs. ", In "All Too Well" Taylor aches over a former lover with the heartbreaking lyrics, "Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it / I'd like to be my old self again / But I'm still trying to find it. You might be able to name fun facts about her, from the awards she won to the name of her cats. By. sweet nothing. Inspired by the simple yet sacred space shared between Taylor and her boyfriend, these soft-hearted lyrics beautifully encompass the ideal *safe haven* you long for the love department, Cancer. Comes with the turf when youre as indestructible as Taylor, but Midnights is proof shes definitely on her vigilante sh*t again. One second, Swift sings that she's crying; the next, she's calling out the muse of this song for always dating younger women. Our website services, content and products are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. In addition . Just "Shake it Off" and keep going until the end. ", As an outgoing sign who loves a party, Copeland says "the relatable lyrics and catchy melody make this tune a karaoke stapleand one that any Gemini is sure to enjoy belting out!". Pluto in Scorpio people can go to great lengths when it comes to getting close to others or achieving their goals. Namely, our Mercury, Venus, and . This content includes information from experts in their field and is fact-checked to ensure accuracy. Taylor Swift Quizzes. Nam all songs included on Taylor Swift's nine studio albums. Then consider getting a natal chart reading or investigating your sun, moon, and rising sign to take a deeper look into how other planets might be at play. It reminds me of your cardinal earth energy, because while your determination is unmatched, its important to slow down every once in a while. The song, of course, isn't about Tim McGraw at all, but Swift uses his name as part of a long list of things she knows her ex-boyfriend will remember her by. Enter Your Name. 16 September 2020, 15:32. / Will you kiss me on the porch / In front of all your stupid friends? You take your time, because youre a Venusian who prefers to go slow, and indulge in every moment, Taurus. It rules innovation, progress, and rebellion. Antihero" is a reminder to believe in oneself and to embrace your fabulousness like any Aries. "Fear of vulnerability? ", Karen Comen, an astrologer and health and wellness coach at Zodiacsign.com, says that the true embodiment of Taurus pairs well with Swift's romantic and stunning Speak Now hit, "Enchanted. Capricorns are famously persistent overachievers and unapologetically fired up to speak out about what they believe in. as it pertains to all aspects of your daily life. Will haunt you now. Follow you around. Taylor Swift SAVAGE and funny moments (ENG SUB) - YouTube So let's start!!! Oh well. The lyrics in the final chorus ("Yeah, I showed up at your party / Will you have me? ", "Betty," Swift's popular country-like track on 2020's Folklore, is a story of young love that goes awry after summer has gone. Youre a people-pleaser, but you run the risk of damaging your connections with those close to you by going out of your way to please people from your outer circle and beyond, and you know what its like to have been both the archer and the prey. Taylor Swift is a singer and songwriter who has a Sagittarius Sun. Question: How old was Taylor Swift when she was signed an artist development deal with RCA Records? She then surprise-dropped the album Folklore which sold over 1.3 million copies in the first 24 hours. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Which Taylor Swift era are you? Instead, they will try to express their feelings in an indirect but attention-grabbing way. Libras would prefer to live in their love bubble, just like the lyrics of "Lavender Haze" suggest that a couple should do especially when theyre super into each other. Saturn in Capricorn people strive for excellence but often dislike their responsible side at times. They are kind as well as pragmatic. Being the most relationship-oriented sign of the zodiac means that Libra will allow nothing to come between them and their crush. 18 Takers Personality Quiz. They tend to be pretty observant and know what is happening all around them. StyleCaster is a part of Penske Media Corporation. What Zodiac Sign Am I Quiz - wikiHow Taylor is a Sagittarius.iconic. Start Quiz . Libra: "Sweet Nothing". In this haunting new single, Swift sings lyricsa Virgo may be able to relate to: "I have this thing where I get older but just never wiser / Midnights become my afternoons / When my depression works the graveyard shift / All of the people I've ghosted stand there in the room. "They are great risk assessors, and they know the prize is bigger than the risk and will stand firm besides their lover. This makes Swift a Sagittarius, as anyone born between November 22 and December 21 has a Sagittarius sun sign. They can have a pretty zany sense of humor and love to be silly. As a Gemini, there are no misconceptions about your true intentions. Spiderboy, king of thieves, weave your little webs of opacity, my pennies made your crown. Ruled by Venus, youre a graceful diplomat because in the end, you believe that what goes around does indeed come right back around. Since Gemini weighs both sides of the coin in decision making (each twin has an opinion), they can totally relate. Name Every Taylor Swift Song (INCLUDING MIDNIGHTS) - Sporcle "Aries is the first sign of the . ", "Virgos are their own worst critic and perfectly embody the protagonist's perspective of the song," says Kusko. The Astrology of Selena Gomez & Hailey Bieber Explains Must be the season of the Swifties! When you meet your twin flame, your energies will match, and you will feel a magical bond. "Fearless". "Fear of vulnerability? But the water sign loves to mourn and mourns to love. Her Campus may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. You'll love this quiz if you're into Zodiac . QUIZ: Only a Taylor Swift expert can score 13/13 on this lyric quiz READ THIS NEXT: The Song You Should Sing at Karaoke, Based on Your Zodiac Sign. The Ultimate Scorpio Quiz! Taylor Swift | You Need To Calm Down | Big Machine | Taylor Swift Productions | Drew Kirsch and Swift. / With every guitar string scar on my hand / I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover / My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue / All's well that ends well to end up with you. As the most nostalgic zodiac sign, Cancers tend to look back on the past and think about old relationships tenderly. Ad Choices. By the way, the only thing better than waiting for the clock to strike midnight on October 21 was the fact that an extended album Midnights (3.a.m. Check out all the deets. The fifth track off Midnights, this song is about a girl who waits for her lover to notice her, while desperately chasing her goals and dreams, which lead to gaining and losing some along the way. xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Its just a question. Thanks to your curious planetary ruler, Mercury, youre naturally inquisitive, and this couldnt be more of a fit for the seventh track off. You will absolutely purchase a dress with the sole intention of having it taken off. In case you havent noticed, she and karma vibe like that.. In the song, Swift sings about a love triangle where the main character, James, is having second thoughts about his summer fling and eventually finds his way back to his one true love, Betty. Each lyric truly embodies a living, breathing Cancer and gives us a peek into their nostalgic mind. Start Quiz . Chances are, you've heard of Taylor Swift and more importantly, you've related to a Taylor Swift lyric or two. Deluxe editions and Taylor's Version's are counted when possible, though tracks like voice memos, demo recordings, and pop remixes that were included on deluxe albums are not counted in this quiz. The Taylor Swift Song You Are, Based on Your Zodiac Sign They may even push themselves and put a lot of pressure on themselves so they dont come up short. Countries of the World. The lyrics in "Enchanted" encompass this beautifully with the bold lines, "This is me praying that this was the very first page / Not where the storyline ends / My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again. So many iconic lyrics, so little time. Taylor Swift - 'Anti-Hero' Lyrics. Jupiter rules optimism, growth, and romanticism. Lucky Girl Syndrome Might Help, But It's Not the Key to Success. Grateful is an understatement, but I digress. Youll show people exactly who you are, because to you, actions speak far louder than words ever will. Quiz: Which Taylor Swift era are you in? - The Daily Californian Labels: BuzzFeed - Quizzes, Quiz. Raphael Lovaski. Which Taylor Swift Song Are You? | Beano.com Being ruled by Pluto also makes you more prone to experiencing cycles of death and rebirth, but the way Taylor humbly speaks on her fears and faces her demons beautifully showcases your ability to regenerate, and rise above the darkness. Taylor Swift - Aries Sun, Gemini Moon, Pisces Rising. Your flexibility ensures that youre always ready for the next big thing, and the mystery of what it is is your state of grace. RELATED: Is Taylor Swift Pregnant? "Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and has as much to prove in their lives as Taylor did when she released her first single, 'Tim McGraw,'" she says. You're in your Fearless Era. Catch my drift? , where Taylor felt drawn to the 1950s phrase lavender haze. Turns out it was used to describe that glow of love that surrounds you, upon falling for someone. One second, Swift sings that she's crying; the next, she's calling out the muse of this song for always dating younger women. After all, your zodiac archetype represents the scales of balance, justice and harmony, making you an advocate for equality. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! This star sign knows when they were in an unhealthy relationships, but can't help but think about what could have been. You are often recognized for your empathy and nurturing, but with this being your first instinct, many often fail to realize how much you long for the same in return. BreAnna Kusko, an expert astrologer and psychic medium tells Best Life that "Tim McGraw" fits perfectly with Aries. In Midnight Rain, the chorus of the song is about Taylor Swift wanting to live on her own terms without compromising her dreams, like any Aquarius. Youre also a brilliant communicator and an avid thinker, which makes you more prone to going down the rabbit hole of thought. They could be very optimistic people but their optimism isnt what pushes them forward, instead, their practicality motivates them.
What Are Two Comprehensive Frameworks In Aws, Eddie De La Garza Net Worth, William And Mary Cohen Career Center, University Of Maryland Football Coaches Salaries, Articles T