In this week's episode, hear how Brantley launched his art career with used canvases from a local art institute, turned tragedy into triumph with his first major art show, and created an entire world that's led to major motion picture studios knocking on his door. Brainerd Police Chief Mike Bestul said the victim was located by law enforcement about 100 yards or about seven box cars past the railroad crossing on Northwest Fourth Street in Brainerd. Recalling Rockville Centre's deadly LIRR train crash 69 years later The troop train was hit by the Spirit of St. Louis passenger train at 5:15 a.m. on Sept. 11, 1950. the internationale spanish lyrics. Jennifer Kraus / Brainerd Dispatch. Greece train crash: At least 36 dead, 66 injured after 2 trains collide The government has blamed human error, and a railway . "preload": "metadata", Eventually he finds critical acclaim and collaborates with some of the biggest brands in the world. Tangiwai disaster - NZHistory, New Zealand history online Will His AI Plans Be Any Different? Kimberly Fossen, via Associated Press. Plan ahead when choosing a route. 'Sudden violent jolt' The crash took place at about 09:00. and conditions of the applicable license agreement. Seven in Morrison County, but none resulted in death. ",cantLoadPlayer:"Sorry, the video player failed to load. "":"px"),b=e=>(0,i.HD)(e.className)?e.className.split(" "):[],w=(e,t)=>{t=(0,r.fy)(t),e.className!==t&&(e.className=t)},k=e=>e.classList?e.classList:b(e),j=(e,t)=>{const n=b(e);(Array.isArray(t)?t:t.split(" ")).forEach((function(e){(0,i.r3)(n,e)||n.push(e)})),w(e,n.join(" "))},C=(e,t)=>{const n=b(e),r=Array.isArray(t)?t:t.split(" ");w(e,(0,i.e5)(n,r).join(" "))},P=(e,t,n)=>{let r=e.className||"";t.test(r)?r=r.replace(t,n):n&&(r+=` ${n}`),w(e,r)},x=(e,t,n)=>{const r=c(e,t);(n=(0,i.jn)(n)?n:!r)!==r&&(n?j(e,t):C(e,t))},O=(e,t,n)=>{e.setAttribute(t,n)},S=e=>{const t=document.createElement("link");t.rel="stylesheet",t.href=e,document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)},E=e=>{e&&m(e)},T=e=>{const t={left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0,top:0,bottom:0};if(!e||!document.body.contains(e))return t;const n=e.getBoundingClientRect(),r=window.pageYOffset,i=window.pageXOffset;return n.width||n.height||n.left||n.top? if(!document.getElementById("botr_gGA1ihC8_3trNsOiL_div")) { Bestul said the train operator told police he observed a man walking toward the tracks, get onto the tracks and into the path of the train. Kantouris reported from Thessaloniki, Greece. Jennifer Kraus / Brainerd Dispatch, Law enforcement at the scene of a stopped train shortly after 9 a.m. at Northwest Fourth Street in Brainerd. But it also tells a story of community working together. "skipmessage": "Skip ad in xx seconds", This Train Crash Killed 49 People. It Didn't Have to Happen. (!t||!t.isTypeSupported)&&(0,s.$6)(e,(e=>t.isTypeSupported(e)))};{const e=(0,s.sE)(r.B,(0,s.wB)({name:"html5"})),t=e.supports;e.supports=function(e){const[n,r]=e,i=t.apply(this,e);if(i&&n.drm&&"hls"===n.type){const e=(0,o.Z)(r)("drm");if(e&&n.drm.fairplay){const e=window.WebKitMediaKeys;return null==e||null==e.isTypeSupported?void 0:e.isTypeSupported("com.apple.fps.1_0","video/mp4")}return e}return i},r.B.push({name:"shaka",supports(e){if(e.drm&&! safetydata.fra.dot.gov/OfficeofSafety "vpaidcontrols": false, (!Boolean(e.ctrlKey)||"click"!==e.type)||("which"in e?3===e.which:"button"in e&&2===e.button),O=(e,t)=>{if(v||(v=new F(document).on("interaction")),e.handlers.init||e.handlers.select)return;const{el:n}=e;j(e,t,"blur",(()=>{(0,a.IV)(n,"jw-tab-focus"),e.clicking=!1})),j(e,t,"focus",(()=>{v.event&&v.event.type===f&&(0,a.cn)(n,"jw-tab-focus")}))},S=(e,t,n,r)=>{c?j(e,t,"pointerdown",n,r):(u&&j(e,t,"mousedown",n,r),j(e,t,"touchstart",n,r))},E=e=>{if(e.handlers.select)return;const{el:t}=e;O(e,h),S(e,h,(n=>{const{target:r}=n;x(n)||Boolean(e.directSelect)&&r!==t||(n.isPrimary&&"BUTTON"===r.tagName&&r.focus(),e.lastStart=(0,s.z)(),e.clicking=!0)})),j(e,h,"click",(n=>{x(n)||Boolean(e.directSelect)&&n.target!==t||((0,s.z)()-e.lastStart>500&&!0===e.clicking||(((e,t)=>{e.enableDoubleClick&&((0,s.z)()-e.lastClick<300?(b(e,i.P,t),e.lastClick=0):e.lastClick=(0,s.z)())})(e,n),b(e,i.ot,n)),e.clicking=!1)}))},T=e=>0===e.type.indexOf("touch")?(e.originalEvent||e).changedTouches[0]:e,A=e=>{if(e.handlers.init)return;const{el:t,passive:n}=e,r=! Though signals were triggered, there wasn't enough time for the Exposition Flyer, running two or three minutes behind the first train, to stop. The operator applied the brakes, but was not able to stop on time and hit the man. ?\d+%$/.test(e))return e;const n=e.indexOf(":");if(-1===n)return 0;const r=parseFloat(e.substr(0,n)),i=parseFloat(e.substr(n+1));return r<=0||i<=0?0:i/r*100+"%"}},5083:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{G0:()=>d,ZP:()=>p,ke:()=>u});var r=n(5191),i=n(1569),o=n(9888),s=n(6042),a=n(8348),l=n(696),c=n(8518);const u={autoPause:{viewability:!1,pauseAds:!1},autostart:!1,allowFullscreen:!0,bandwidthEstimate:null,bitrateSelection:null,castAvailable:!1,controls:!0,cues:[],defaultPlaybackRate:1,displaydescription:!0,displaytitle:!0,displayPlaybackLabel:!1,enableShortcuts:!0,height:360,intl:{},item:0,language:"en",liveTimeout:null,localization:l.Z,mute:!1,nextUpDisplay:!0,playbackRateControls:!1,playbackRates:[.5,1,1.25,1.5,2],renderCaptionsNatively:!1,repeat:!1,stretching:"uniform",volume:90,width:640},d=function(e){return e<5?5:e},p=function(e,t){var p,h;const f=Object.assign({},null==(p=window)||null==(h=p.jwplayer)?void 0:h.defaults,t,e);!function(e){Object.keys(e).forEach((t=>{"id"!==t&&(e[t]=(0,o.serialize)(e[t]))}))}(f);const g=f.forceLocalizationDefaults?u.language:(0,c.G3)(),m=(0,c.tK)(f.intl);f.localization=(0,c.Mh)(l.Z,(0,c.Pm)(f,m,g));const y=Object.assign({},u,f);". "It was 10 nightmarish seconds with fire, you couldn't see much from the smoke," said a second passenger. : NT|)? Photos from local media showed train cars derailed above a channel of water. Trains, tracks and railroad yards are not playgrounds. Never pass flashing lights or go around lowered gates. France stands alongside the Greeks.". On 23 February 2007, a 300-tonne Virgin Pendolino train was . At least 36 dead, 66 hospitalised after horrific train crash in Greece byAthens Bureau 000 The number of confirmed dead from the deadly train collision at Tempi in central Greece rose to 36 on Wednesday morning as the search-and-rescue operation continued, according to the latest update from the fire brigade spokesperson Vasilis Vathrakogiannis. :,][[:blank:|:blank:]])?$/,h=e=>{const t=e.attributes;for(let n=t.length;n--;){const r=t[n].name;if(/^on/.test(r)&&e.removeAttribute(r),/href/.test(r)){const i=t[n].value;!/javascript:|javascript:/.test(i)&&p.test(i)||(e.removeAttribute(r),console.warn("Invalid or unsafe URL"))}}return e},f=e=>{const t=u(e);d(t);const n=t.querySelectorAll("*");for(let e=n.length;e--;){const t=n[e];h(t)}return t},g=e=>f(e).firstChild,m=e=>{for(;e.firstChild;)e.removeChild(e.firstChild)},y=(e,t)=>{m(e),((e,t)=>{if(!t)return;const n=document.createDocumentFragment(),r=f(t).childNodes;for(let e=0;ee+(e.toString().indexOf("%")>0? A 2008 train crash in Chatsworth killed 25 people and broke a long congressional stalemate on a nationwide rail safety project known as "positive train control." Twelve years later, that system is . Memorial honors those who died in deadly train crash Thirty-three soldiers died in the crash and several dozen were injured, some seriously. "text":"",useDomParser:!1,requestFilter:null},r),f=d("Error loading file",h);if("XMLHttpRequest"in window){if(p=h.xhr=h.xhr||new window.XMLHttpRequest,"function"==typeof h.requestFilter){let t;try{t=h.requestFilter({url:e,xhr:p})}catch(e){return f(e,5),p}t&&"open"in t&&"send"in t&&(p=h.xhr=t)}p.onreadystatechange=(e=>function(t){const n=t.currentTarget||e.xhr;if(4===n.readyState){clearTimeout(e.timeoutId);const r=n.status;if(r>=400)return void l(e,o.ul,r<600?r:6);if(200===r)return u(e)(t);0===r&&(0,i.isFileProtocol)()&&!/^[a-z][a-z0-9+.-]*:/.test(e.url)&&l(e,o.ul,7)}})(h),p.onerror=f,"overrideMimeType"in p?h.mimeType&&p.overrideMimeType(h.mimeType):h.useDomParser=!0;try{e=e.replace(/#. On April 25, 1946 two trains crashed into each other on Loomis Street. !e&&("landscape-primary"===e.type||"landscape-secondary"===e.type)||90===window.orientation||-90===window.orientation},I=e=>(e=>{const t=document.createElement("textarea");return t.innerHTML=e,t.value})(e).replace(/&|<|>|"|''/gm,(function(e){return`&#${e.charCodeAt(0)};`})).replace(/<(\/?)(b|strong|i|em|p|br|ul|ol|li|h. "repeat": false, (0,a.d3)(e.drm))return!1;if(!window.HTMLVideoElement||!window.MediaSource)return!1;return c(e.mediaTypes)&&("hls"===e.type||"dash"===e.type||"mpd"===e.type||(e.file||"").indexOf("mpd-time-csf")>-1)}}),r.B.unshift({name:"hlsjs",supports:e=>(e=>{if(e.drm)return!1;const t=e.file.indexOf(".m3u8")>-1,n="hls"===e.type||"m3u8"===e.type;if(!t&&!n)return!1;const r=Boolean(null==l.Z||null==l.Z.canPlayType?void 0:l.Z.canPlayType("application/vnd.apple.mpegURL")),o=!r||i.OS.android,s=i.Browser.safari&&!r,a=i.OS.android&&!1===e.hlsjsdefault,u=i.Browser.safari&&Boolean(e.safarihlsjs);return c(e.mediaTypes||['video/mp4;codecs="avc1.4d400d,mp4a.40.2"'])&&(o||u||s)&&!a})(e)})}const u=r.B},2303:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>d});var r=n(2963),i=n(12),o=n(670),s=n(2894);const a={html5:()=>n.e(250).then(function(e){const t=n(9181).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(152))};Object.assign(a,{shaka:()=>n.e(371).then(function(e){const t=n(9738).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(154)),hlsjs:()=>n.e(98).then(function(e){const t=n(9054).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(153))});const l=a,c=function(e){this.config=e||{}};Object.assign(c.prototype,{load(e){const t=l[e],n=()=>Promise.reject(new Error("Failed to load media"));return t?t().then((()=>{const t=i.U[e];return t||n()})):n()},providerSupports:(e,t)=>e.supports(t),choose(e){if(e===Object(e)){const t=r.B.length;for(let n=0;n{"use strict";n.d(t,{t:()=>r});const r=window.atob;window.btoa},386:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>h});const r="free",i="starter",o="business",s="premium",a="enterprise",l="developer",c="platinum",u="ads",d="unlimited",p="trial";function h(e){const t={setup:[r,i,o,s,a,l,u,d,p,c],drm:[a,l,u,d,p],ads:[u,d,p,c,a,l,o],jwpsrv:[r,i,o,s,a,l,u,p,c,"invalid"],discovery:[u,a,l,p,d]};return function(n){return t[n]&&t[n].indexOf(e)>-1}}},7010:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});function r(){return e=window,t=document.location.search,e.location!==e.parent.location&&/isAMP/.test(t);var e,t}},560:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>i});const r=()=>r._iframe;r.mock=e=>{r._iframe=e},r.unmock=()=>{r._iframe=r._original},r._iframe=window.top!==window.self,r._original=r._iframe;const i=r},6599:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>c,u5:()=>a});var r=n(5592),i=n(386),o=n(5140),s=n(4446);const a=100013,l="invalid";const c=class{constructor(e){this.keyData=(e=>{let t,n,s;try{const a=(0,r.p)(e||"",(0,o.t)("NDh2aU1Cb0NHRG5hcDFRZQ==")).split("/");if(t=a[0],"pro"===t&&(t="premium"),(0,i.Z)(t)("setup")||(t=l),a.length>2){n=a[1];const e=parseInt(a[2],10);e>0&&(s=new Date,s.setTime(e))}}catch(e){t=l}return{edition:t,token:n,expiration:s}})(e),this.edition=function(){return this.keyData.edition},this.token=function(){return this.keyData.token},this.expiration=function(){return this.keyData.expiration},this.duration=function(){return this.keyData.expiration?this.keyData.expiration.getTime()-(new Date).getTime():0},this.error=function(){let t;return void 0===e?t=100011:this.keyData.edition!==l&&this.keyData.token?this.duration()<0&&(t=a):t=100012,t?new s.rG(s.pJ,t):null}}}},67:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{X:()=>i});var r=n(560);const i=()=>{let e=window.location.host;if((0,r.Z)()){e=(document.referrer? The process of identifying victims has also begun, Greek Health Minister Thanos Plevris said early on Wednesday. 1972 Chicago commuter rail crash - Wikipedia Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles. If in a wheelchair, consider getting assistance or taking an alternate route. articles a month for anyone to read, even non-subscribers! "vpaidmode": "insecure" Artist, storyteller and entrepreneur Hebru Brantley takes us on a journey from his childhood in Chicago discovering fine art, to studying film in Atlanta, to struggling to make ends meet while styling rappers and designing concert posters. Dozens killed in horrific Egypt train crash - New York Post ", Charles Michel, the president of the European Council, tweeted on Wednesday: "My thoughts are with the people of Greece this morning. "pointerover":"mouseover",(t=>{"touch"!==t.pointerType&&b(e,i.B1,t)}))},out(e){if(c){const{el:t}=e;j(e,i.U3,"pointerout",(n=>{if("touch"!==n.pointerType&&"clientX"in n){const r=document.elementFromPoint(n.clientX,n.clientY);t.contains(r)||b(e,i.U3,n)}}))}else u&&j(e,i.U3,"mouseout",(t=>{b(e,i.U3,t)}))},move(e){(c||u)&&j(e,i.tP,c? !1!==e.androidhls&&(!r.Browser.firefox&&parseFloat(r.OS.version.version||"0")>=4.4):null},12:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{U:()=>r});const r={}},670:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>a});var r=n(12),i=n(2963),o=n(6528),s=n(6042);n(328);function a(e){const t=e.getName().name;if(!r.U[t]){if(!(0,s.sE)(i.B,(0,s.wB)({name:t}))){if(! !Discord server: https://discord.gg/Tqwr4RVPatron: https://www.patreon.com/Thunderbolt1000Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/pennsy 14-year-old fatally falls under '5' train in the Bronx after trying to More than 70 others were trapped inside for hours, while other survivors broke windows and. At least 36 people are dead and 66 others are injured after a train crash near Larissa, Greece, officials said. 10 in Cass County, with one fatal in 2019. *)?$/,"$1");return n!==e?n.toLowerCase():(e=e.split("?")[0].split("#")[0]).lastIndexOf(".")>-1?e.substr(e.lastIndexOf(". "s":""}, `:""):"")+(n?n+(n>=1?` minute${n>1? Greece train crash search moves 'centimeter by centimeter' The since privatized train and freight operator, renamed Hellenic Train, is now owned by Italys Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. Wait to cross until a person can see clearly in both directions. Didn't think this would be one to hit that milestone.I did think about cancelling this but due to vast requests and seeing the TV film on this disaster I knew I had to give it a try. !i&&"true"===i.toString(),t.sources[e].label||(t.sources[e].label=e.toString()),t.sources[e]=(0,r.Z)(t.sources[e])}return t.sources=t.sources.filter(Boolean),a(t.tracks)||(t.tracks=[]),a(t.captions)&&(t.tracks=t.tracks.concat(t.captions),delete t.captions),t.tracks=t.tracks.map(o).filter(Boolean),t}},7263:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>c});var r=n(1643),i=n(7941),o=n(6769),s=n(6886),a=n(328),l=n(4446);const c=function(){const e=Object.assign(this,a.ZP),t=function(t){t instanceof l.rG&&!t.code&&(t=new l.rG(l.ul,0)),e.trigger(r.pn,t)},n=function(n){try{const t=n.responseXML?n.responseXML.childNodes:null;let s,a=null;if(t){for(let e=0;e{t(i)}))},this.destroy=function(){this.off()}}},8320:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>v,s7:()=>f,T5:()=>y,YF:()=>h,_:()=>g,bx:()=>m});const r={none:!0,metadata:!0,auto:!0},i=(e,t)=>r[e]?e:r[t]?t:"metadata";var o=n(393),s=n(6053),a=n(2303),l=n(4446);const c=(e,t)=>void 0===e?t:e,u=(e,t,n)=>{n in t&&(e[n]=t[n])},d=(e,t)=>{const{attributes:n}=t,{sources:r,allSources:o,preload:a,drm:l}=e,d=c(e.withCredentials,n.withCredentials);return(o||r).map((function(t){if(t!==Object(t))return null;u(t,n,"androidhls"),u(t,n,"hlsjsdefault"),u(t,n,"safarihlsjs"),((e,t,n)=>{if(e.liveSyncDuration)return;const r=t.liveSyncDuration?t:n;u(e,r,"liveSyncDuration")})(t,e,n),u(t,n,"_hlsjsProgressive"),t.preload=i(t.preload,a);const r=t.drm||l||n.drm;r&&(t.drm=r);const o=c(t.withCredentials,d);return void 0!==o&&(t.withCredentials=o),(0,s.Z)(t)})).filter(Boolean)},p=(e,t)=>{t&&t.choose||(t=new a.Z);const n=((e,t)=>{for(let n=0;n{const r=e.getProviders(),o=e.get("preload"),s=e.get("jwStart"),a=Object.assign({},t);if(a.preload=i(t.preload,o),a.allSources=d(a,e),a.sources=p(a.allSources,r),a.sources.length)return a.file=a.sources[0].file,a.feedData=n,a.starttime=-1!==s&&e.get("generateSEOMetadata")?s:a.starttime,(e=>{const t=e.sources[0].liveSyncDuration;return t&&(e.liveSyncDuration=e.dvrSeekLimit=t),e})(a)},f=(e,t,n)=>{const r=Object.assign({},n);return delete r.playlist,e.map((e=>h(t,e,r))).filter(Boolean)},g=e=>{if(!Array.isArray(e)||0===e.length)throw new l.rG(l.ul,630)},m=(e,t)=>{let n=(parseInt(e,10)||0)%t;return n<0&&(n+=t),n},y=(e,t)=>p(d(e,t),t.getProviders()),v=function(e){return(Array.isArray(e)?e:[e]).map(o.Z)}},6053:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>o});var r=n(7034),i=n(2957);const o=function(e){if(!e||!e.file)return;const t=Object.assign({},{default:!1,type:""},e);t.file=(0,i.fy)(`${t.file}`);const n=/^[^/]+\/(?:x-)? "Warning":"Error"} ${e}. The train derailed; 6 people were killed and 38 injured. Amazon Is Closing Its Cashierless Stores in NYC, San Francisco and Seattle, Amazon Pauses Construction on Second Headquarters in Virginia as It Cuts Jobs, Stock Traders Are Ignoring Blaring Bond Alarms, iPhone Maker Plans $700 Million India Plant in Shift From China, Russia Is Getting Around Sanctions to Secure Supply of Key Chips for War. The infamous Amtrak train crash on May 12, 2015, killed eight and injured more than 200 passengers. Greek station master due in court as anger boils over rail disaster Station master in Greece train crash delays court appearance CP Rail leaves mountain train parked without crew or handbrakes - CBC The head of the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Saturday talks were ongoing with Iran on two sets of important matters, including the science sector, and there was "great expectation" about the process. The mystery goes back 20 years. He was trained, but inexperienced. "He is literally devastated," Pantzartzidis told reporters. The Andria-Corato train collision happened late in the morning of 12 July 2016 when two regional passenger trains on a single-track section of the Bari-Barletta railway collided head-on between the towns of Andria and Corato in the Apulia region of southern Italy. 70 Years Ago - 33 local soldiers killed in train wreck in Ohio The latest reports from the National Fire Agency say 494 people were on the train, with 50 dead and 66 injured and taken to hospital. "playlist": "//cdn.jwplayer.com/v2/media/gGA1ihC8?recommendations_playlist_id=rVQsKIGU", BNSF staff called emergency personnel just before 9 a.m. to report someone was struck on the railroad tracks prior to the train reaching the railroad crossing near Laurel and Northwest Fourth streets, near Riverside Elementary School in Brainerd. It was one of these passenger trains that suffered the worst transportation disaster in Tehachapi history on a cold winter's night on January 20, 1883.
Why Did Cleveland Leave Family Guy, St Thomas Midtown Labor And Delivery Covid, Tyler Harris Attorney, Short Acrylic Nails Black Girl, Exploring Identity Activities Kindergarten, Articles T