Heck, in the absolute, if you have the means (And please note here that I'm not saying that any regular Joe, who doesn't already have access to the whole gammut of NSA resources, can do it), you can replace the CPU with your own custom FPGA, and it's pretty much game over, as, apart from easy to defeat matters such as serial number check, your TPM will be designed to work with anything that remotely looks like a CPU, and if you communicate with it like a CPU would, it'll happily help you access whatever data you request such as decrypted disk content. And that is the right thing to do. About Secure Boot in UEFI mode - Ventoy Shim silently loads any file signed with its embedded key, but shows a signature violation message upon loading another file, asking to enroll its hash or certificate. But I was actually talking about CorePlus. I remember that @adrian15 tried to create a sets of fully trusted chainload chains If you use Rufus to write the same ISO file to the same USB stick and boot in your computer. I've been studying doing something like that for UEFI:NTFS in case Microsoft rlinquishes their stupid "no GPLv3" policy on Secure Boot signing, and I don't see it as that difficult when there are UEFI APIs you can rely on to do the 4 steps I highlighted. ventoy maybe the image does not support x64 uefi - FOTO SKOLA 2. . For instance, if you produce digitally signed software for Windows, to ensure that your users can validate that when they run an application, they can tell with certainty whether it comes from you or not, you really don't want someone to install software on the user computer that will suddenly make applications that weren't signed by you look as if they were signed by you. What system are you booting from? Hello , Thank you very very much for your testings and reports. ***> wrote: Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. However, considering that in the case of Ventoy, you are basically going to chain load GRUB 2, and that most of the SHIMs have been designed to handle precisely that, it might be easier to get Ventoy accepted as a shim payload. Does the iso boot from s VM as a virtual DVD? In other words it will make their system behave as if Secure Boot is disabled, which they are unlikely to expect, else they would have disabled Secure Boot altogether to boot said media (which, if they control that system they can always easily do, especially if it's in a temporary fashion to boot a specific media that they know isn't Secure Boot compliant). Hi MFlisar , if you want use that now with HBCD you must extract the iso but the ventoy.dat on the root of the iso recreate the iso with example: ntlite oder oder tools and than you are able to boot from. When the user is away again, remove your TPM-exfiltration CPU and place the old one back. Maybe because of partition type You can change the type or just delete the partition. My guesd is it does not. In other words, that there might exist other software that might be used to force the door open is irrelevant. MEMZ.img is 4K and Ventoy does not list it in it's menu system. I suspect that, even as we are not there yet, this is something that we're eventually going to see (but most likely as a choice for the user to install the fully secured or partially secured version of the OS), culminating in OSes where every single binary that runs needs to be signed, and for the certificates those binaries are signed with to be in the chain of trust of OS. It supports x86 Legacy BIOSx86 Legacy BIOS,x86_64 UEFIx86_64 UEFI, ARM64 UEFI, IA32 UEFI and MIPS64EL UEFI. () no boot file found for uefi. You can copy several ISO files at a time, and Ventoy will offer a boot menu where you can select them. Adding an efi boot file to the directory does not make an iso uefi-bootable. In Ventoy I had enabled Secure Boot and GPT. Preventing malicious programs is not the task of secure boot. . Google for how to make an iso uefi bootable for more info. boots, but kernel panic: did not find boot partitions; opens a debugger. I have a solution for this. Maybe the image does not support X64 UEFI! This is also known as file-rolller. Sorry for the late test. Yet, that is technically what Ventoy does if you enrol it for Secure Boot, as it makes it look like any bootloader, that wasn't signed by Microsoft, was signed by Microsoft. So, yeah, it's the same as a safe manufacturer, on seeing that you have a room with extra security (e.g. Ventoy - Easy2Boot Ventoy can detect GRUB inside ISO file, parse its configuration file and load its boot elements directly, with "linux" GRUB kernel loading command. But, whereas this is good security practice, that is not a requirement. ? And, unless you're going to stand behind every single Ventoy user to explain why you think it shouldn't matter that Ventoy will let any unsigned bootloader through, that's just not going to fly. Option 3: only run .efi file with valid signature. Google for how to make an iso uefi bootable for more info. You can put the iso file any where of the first partition. Any kind of solution? Seriously? For me I'm missing Hiren's Boot CD (https://www.hirensbootcd.org/) - it's WindowsPE based and supports UEFI from USB. Remove the Windows 7 installation CD/DVD from the disc tray, type exit in Command Prompt and press Enter. arnaud. Yes. Does the iso boot from a VM as a virtual DVD? Ventoy 1.0.55 is available already for download. Many thousands of people use Ventoy, the website has a list of tested ISOs. I'll fix it. Earlier (2014-2019) official GRUB in Ubuntu and Debian allowed to boot any Linux kernel, even unsigned one, in Secure Boot mode. I guess this is a classic error 45, huh? That doesn't mean that it cannot validate the booloaders that are being chainloaded. Unable to boot properly. The program can be used to created bootable USB media from a variety of image formats, including ISO, WIM, IMG and VHD. Even though I copied the Windows 10 ISO to flash drive, which presumably has a UEFI boot image on it, neither of my Vostros would recognize it. Windows 11 21h2 x64 Hebrew - Successfully tested on UFEI. Thank you! openSUSE-Tumbleweed-KDE-Live-x86_64-Snapshot20200326-Media.iso - 952MB *far hugh* -> Covid-19 *bg*. So I think that also means Ventoy will definitely impossible to be a shim provider. V4 is legacy version. Adding an efi boot file to the directory does not make an iso uefi-bootable. You can put a file with name .ventoyignore in the specific directory. This seem to be disabled in Ventoy's custom GRUB). 5. extservice From the booted OS, they are then free to do whatever they want to the system. In Windows, Ventoy2Disk.exe will only list the device removable and in USB interface type by default. First and foremost, disable legacy boot (AKA BIOS emulation). @ventoy used Super UEFIinSecureBoot Disk files to disable UEFI file policy, that's the easiest way, but not a 'proper' one. And, unfortunately, with Ventoy as it stands, this whole trust mechanism is indeed broken, because you can take an official Windows installation ISO, insert a super malicious UEFI bootloader (that performs a Windows installation while also installing malware) and, even if users have Secure Boot enabled (and added Ventoy in Mok manager), they will not be alerted at all that they are running a malicious bootloader, whereas this is the whole point of Secure Boot! Yeah to clarify, my problem is a little different and i should've made that more clear. Maybe the image does not suport IA32 UEFI! However, users have reported issues with Ventoy not working properly and encountering booting issues. Optional custom shim protocol registration (not included in this build, creates issues). Yes. Users can update Ventoy by installing the latest version or using VentoyU, a Ventoy updater utility. Any progress towards proper secure boot support without using mokmanager? The MX21_February_x64.iso seems OK in VirtualBox for me. Open Rufus and select the USB flash drive under "Device" and select Extended Windows 11 Installation under Image option. Format XFS in Linux: sudo mkfs -t xfs /dev/sdb1, It may be related to the motherboard USB 2.0/3.0 port. Rik. access with key cards) making sure that your safe does get installed there, so that it should give you an extra chance to detect ill intentioned people trying to access its content. slax 15.0 boots Worked fine for me on my Thinkpad T420. but CorePure64-13.1.iso does not as it does not contain any EFI boot files. The only way to prevent misuse when booting from USB is to set a BIOS password (and perhaps a boot password), set the BIOS to not boot from USB and it won't hurt to also use an encrypted filesystem for the OS on the hard disk (bitlocker/LUKS). Supported / Unsupported ISOs Issue #7 ventoy/Ventoy GitHub JonnyTech's response seems the likely circumstance - however: I've Ventoy -Bootable USB [No-Root] - Apps on Google Play - Android Apps on Follow the urls bellow to clone the git repository. I would also like to point out that I reported the issue as a general remark to help with Ventoy development, after looking at the manner in which Ventoy was addressing the Secure Boot problem (and finding an issue there), rather than as an actual Ventoy user. They can't eliminate them totally, but they can provide an additional level of protection. Vmware) with UEFI mode and to confirm that the ISO file does support UEFI mode. # Archlinux minimal Install with btrfs ## Introduction If you don't know about Arch Linux, and willing to learn, then check this post, - [Arch Linux](https://wiki . Acronis True Image 2020 24.6.1 Build 25700 in Legacy is working in Memdisk mode on 1.0.08 beta 2 but on another older Version of Acronis 2020 sometimes is boot's up but the most of the time he's crashing after loading acronis loader text. But it shouldn't be to the user to do that. With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk over and over, you just need to copy the ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD (x)/EFI. to your account, Hi ! Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer. check manjaro-gnome, not working. (This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 10:49 PM by, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 01:23 PM by, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 05:52 PM by, https://forums.ventoy.net/showthread.phpt=minitool, https://rmprepusb.blogspot.com/2018/11/art-to.html. Does shim still needed in this case? If you did the above as described, exactly, then you now have a good Ventoy install of latest version, but /dev/sdX1 will be type exFAT and we want to change that to ext4, so start gparted, find that partition (make sure it is unmounted via right click in gparted), format it to ext4 and make sure to . I don't remember if the shortcut is ctrl i or ctrl r for grub mode. That's actually very hard to do, and IMO is pointless in Ventoy case. How to suppress iso files under specific directory . Firstly, I run into the MOKManager screen and enroll the testkey-ventoy.der and reboot. No bootfile found for UEFI! Windows 7 UEFI64 Install - Easy2Boot Help !!!!!!! @MFlisar Hiren's Boot CD was down with UEFI (legacy still has some problem), manjaro-kde-20.0-rc3-200422-linux56.iso BOOT Yes, I already understood my mistake. Error description 6. In this case, only these distros that bootx64.efi was signed with MS's key can be booted.(e.g. Any suggestions, bugs? And we've already been over whether USB should be treated differently than internal SATA or NVMe (which, in your opinion it should, and which in mine, and I will assert the majority of people who enable Secure Boot, it shouldn't). They boot from Ventoy just fine. Of course , Added. Nevertheless, thanks for the explanation, it cleared up some things for me around the threat model of Secure Boot. then there is no point in implementing a USB-based Secure Boot loader. I should also note that the key used in Ventoy is the same used in Super UEFIinSecureBoot Disk, my key. The idea that Ventoy users "should know what they are getting into" or that "it's pointless to check UEFI bootloaders for Secure Boot" once Ventoy has been enrolled is disingenuous at best. Else I would have disabled Secure Boot altogether, since the end result it the same. DSAService.exe (Intel Driver & Support Assistant). I am just resuming my work on it. Not exactly. I didn't add an efi boot file - it already existed; I only referenced Please follow About file checksum to checksum the file. Download ventoy-delete-key-1..iso and copy it to the Ventoy USB drive. if you want can you test this too :) If Secure Boot is not enabled, proceed as normal. Changed the extension from ".bin" to ".img" according to here & it didn't work. @pbatard, have you tested it? On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that, if you have a Secure Boot capable system, then firmware manufacturers might add a condition that you can only use TPM-based encryption if you also have Secure Boot enabled, as this can help reduce attack vectors against the TPM (by preventing execution of arbitrary code at the early UEFI boot stage, which may make poking around the TPM easier if it has a vulnerability). I think it's OK. @shasheene of Rescuezilla knows about the problem and they are investigating. I'll try looking into the changelog on the deb package and see if It gets to the root@archiso ~ # prompt just fine using first boot option. UEFI Secure Boot (SB) is a verification mechanism for ensuring that code launched by a computer's UEFI firmware is trusted. Maybe we should just ask the user 'This file is not signed by Microsoft for 'Secure Boot' - do you still wish to boot from it?' Time-saving software and hardware expertise that helps 200M users yearly. I rarely get any problems with other menu systems based on grub2\grub4dos\syslinux\isolinux, just Ventoy gives problems. Please refer When Ventoy2Disk.exe Failed to Install, Please refer When Ventoy2Disk.exe Fail to Update, Yes. Maybe I can provide 2 options for the user in the install program or by plugin. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: tails-amd64-4.5.iso Legacy tested with VM a media that was created without using Ventoy) running in a Secure Boot environment, so if your point is that because Ventoy uses a means to inject content that Microsoft has chosen not to secure, it makes the whole point of checking Secure Boot useless, then that reasoning logically also applies to official unmodified retail Windows ISOs, because you might as well tell everyone who created a Windows installation media (using the MCT for instance): "There's really no point in having Secure Boot enabled on your system, since someone can just create a Windows media with a malicious Windows\System32\winpeshl.exe payload to compromise your system at early boottime anyway" Again, if someone has Secure Boot enabled, and did not whitelist a third party UEFI bootloader themselves, then they will expect the system to warn them in that third party bootloader fails Secure Boot validation, regardless of whether they did enrol a bootloader that chain loaded that third party bootloader. Freebsd has some linux compatibility and also has proprietary nvidia drivers. Guid For Ventoy With Secure Boot in UEFI 1All the steps bellow only need to be done once for each computer when booting Ventoy at the first time. P.S. Besides, you can try a linux iso file, for example ubuntu-20.04-desktop-amd64.iso, I have the same for Memtest86-4.3.7.iso and ipxe.iso but works fine with netboot.xyz-efi.iso (v2.0.17), manjaro-gnome-20.0.3-200606-linux56.iso, Windows10_PLx64_2004.iso and HBCD_PE_x64.iso (v1.0.1) Lenovo Ideapad Z580. The BIOS decides to boot Ventoy in Legacy BIOS mode or in UEFI mode. Can't install Windows 7 ISO, no install media found ? And if you somehow let bootloaders that shouldn't be trusted through, such as unsigned ones, then it means your whole chain of trust is utterly broken, because there simply cannot even exist a special case for "USB" vs "something else". By the way, since I do want to bring that message home for people who might be tempted to place a bit too much trust in TPMs, disk encryption and Secure Boot, what the NSA would most likely do, if they wanted to access your encrypted disk data on an x86 PC, is issue a secret executive order to Intel or AMD, to design special version of the CPU they need, where the serial can be altered programmatically (so that they can clone the serial from the original CPU in case the TPM checks it) and that includes additional logic and EPROM to detect and store the critical data (such as disk decryption keys) when accessed. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. It seems the original USB drive was bad after all. So by default, you need to disabled secure boot in BIOS before boot Ventoy in UEFI mode. And, for any of this to work, Ventoy would still need to independently solve the problem of allowing unsigned bootloaders pass through when Secure Boot is enabled @ventoy Assert efi error status invalid parameter Smartadm.ru Keeping Ventoy and ISO files updated can help avoid any future booting issues with Ventoy. and windows password recovery BootCD Again, the major problem I see with this fine discussion is that everybody appears to be tiptoeing around the fact that some users have no clue what Secure Boot is intended for (only that, because it says "Secure" they don't want to turn it off), and, rather than trying to educate them about that, we're trying to find ways to keep them "feeling safe" when the choices they might make would leave their system anything but. my pleasure and gladly happen :) fails to find system in /slax, 'Hello System' os can boot successfully with bootx64.efi's machine and show desktop. 6. However what currently happens is that people who do have Secure Boot enabled will currently not be alerted to these at all. Win10_1909_Chinese(Simplified)_x64.iso: Works fine, all hard drive can be properly detected. Also ZFS is really good. Cantt load some ISOs - Ventoy ventoy maybe the image does not support x64 uefidibujo del sistema nervioso y sus partes para nios ventoy maybe the image does not support x64 uefi. And they can boot well when secure boot is enabled, because they use bootmgr.efi directly from Windows iso. Joined Jul 18, 2020 Messages 4 Trophies 0 . I didn't expect this folder to be an issue. Parrot-security-4.9.1_x64.iso - 3.8 GB, eos-eos3.7-amd64-amd64.200310-013107.base.iso - 2.83 GB, minimal_linux_live_15-Dec-2019_64-bit_mixed.iso - 18.9 MB, OracleLinux-R7-U3-Server-x86_64-dvd.iso - 4.64 GB, backbox-6-desktop-amd64.iso - 2.51 GB That is to say, a WinPE.iso or ubuntu.iso file can be booted fine with secure boot enabled(even no need for the user to whitelist them) but it may contain a malicious application in it. When it asks Delete the key (s), select Yes. Please refer: About Fuzzy Screen When Booting Window/WinPE. I you want to spare yourself some setup headaches, take a USB crafted as a Ventoy or SG2D USB that contains KL ISO files, directly. when the user Secure Boots via MokManager - even when booting signed efi files of Ubuntu or Windows? https://forum.porteus.org/viewtopic.php?t=4997. So, Fedora has shim that loads only Fedoras files. If it fails to do that, then you have created a major security problem, no matter how you look at it. @chromer030 hello. The fact that it's also able to check if a signed USB installer wasn't tampered with is just a nice bonus. Do I still need to display a warning message? 4. ext2fsd la imagen iso,bin, etc debe ser de 64 bits sino no la reconoce @pbatard, if that's what what your concern, that could be easily fixed by deleting grubia32.efi and grubx64.efi in /EFI/BOOT, and renaming grubia32_real.efi grubia32.efi, grubx64_real.efi grubx64.efi. Again, detecting malicious bootloaders, from any media, is not a bonus. 5. Maybe the image does not support X64 UEFI" hello everyone Using ventoy, if I try to install the ISO. @blackcrack Ventoy should only allow the execution of Secure Boot signed executables when Secure Boot is enabled, Microsoft's official Secure Boot signing requirements. You can press left or right arrow keys to scroll the menu. The boot.wim mode appears to be over 500MB. Hi, Gentoo LiveDVD doesn't work, when I try to boot it, It's showing up the GRUB CLI When user whitelist Venoy that means they trust Ventoy (e.g. DokanMounter When enrolling Ventoy, they do not. So all Ventoy's behavior doesn't change the secure boot policy. EFI Blocked !!!!!!! Open File Explorer and head to the directory where you keep your boot images. I made a larger MEMZ.img and that runs on Easy2Boot and grubfm in VBOX but it goes wrong booting via Ventoy for some reason. Win10UEFI+GPTWin10UEFIWin7 Sign in Create bootable USB drive for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files using Ventoy Thnx again. Maybe the image does not support X64 UEFI. How to Perform a Clean Install of Windows 11. I can provide an option in ventoy.json for user who want to bypass secure boot. You were able to use TPM for disk encryption long before Secure Boot, and rightfully so, since the process of storing and using data encryption keys is completely different from the process of storing and using trust chain keys to validate binary executables (being able to decrypt something is very different from being able to trust something). And for good measure, clone that encrypted disk again. Option1: Use current solution(Super UEFIinSecureBoot Disk), then user will be clearly told that, in this case, the secure boot will be by passed. Have you tried grub mode before loading the ISO? Edit: Disabling Secure Boot didn't help. Something about secure boot? You can reformat it with FAT32/NTFS/UDF/XFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 filesystem, the only request is that Cluster Size must greater than or equal to 2048. Latest Laptop UEFI 64+SECURE BOOT ON Blocked message. No, you don't need to implement anything new in Ventoy. Maybe the image does not support X64 UEFI! It means that the secure boot solution doesn't work with your machine, so you need to turn off the option, and disable secure boot in the BIOS. Secure Boot was supported from Ventoy 1.0.07, but the solution is not perfect enough. So maybe Ventoy also need a shim as fedora/ubuntu does. No bootfile found for UEFI! Is it valid for Ventoy to be able to run user scripts, inject user files into Linux/Windows ram disks, change .cfg files in 'secure' ISOs, etc. Some questions about using KLV-Airedale - Page 9 - Puppy Linux Most likely it was caused by the lack of USB 3.0 driver in the ISO. https://nyancat.fandom.com/wiki/MEMZ_Nyan_Cat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mv6Cbew_y8&t=1m13s. . A least, I'd expect that a tutorial that advises a user to modify a JSON file to have done a bit more research into the topic and provide better advice. Some modern systems are not compatible with Windows 7 UEFI64 (may hang) Guid For Ventoy With Secure Boot in UEFI Ventoy supports ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD(x), EFI files using an exFAT filesystem. The only way to make Ventoy boot in secure boot is to enroll the key. Say, we disabled validation policy circumvention and Secure Boot works as it should. It should be the default of Ventoy, which is the point of this issue. Where can I download MX21_February_x64.iso? All the .efi/kernel/drivers are not modified. I have absolutely no problem with letting the user choose if they want to run a bootloader that failed Secure Boot validation, and I think this might be the better way to do it indeed. No bootfile found for UEFI image does not support x64 UEFI Please test and tell your opinion. Sorry, I meant to upgrade from the older version of Windows 11 to 22H2. The latest version of Ventoy, an open source program for Windows and Linux to create bootable media using image file formats such as ISO or WMI, introduces experimental support for the IMG file format.. Ventoy distinguishes itself from other programs of its kind, e.g. With this option, in theory, Ventoy can boot fine no matter whether the secure boot in the BIOS is enabled or disabled. In Windows, some processes will occupy the USB drive, and Ventoy2Disk.exe cannot obtain the control right of the USB drive, so that the device cannot be listed. However, some ISO files dont support UEFI mode so booting those files in UEFI will not work. As Ventoy itself is not signed with Microsoft key. @pbatard Sorry, I should have explained my position clearer - I fully agree that the Secure Boot bypass Ventoy uses is not secure, and I'm not using Ventoy exactly because of it. 1. 1. espero les sirva, pueden usar rufus, ventoy, easy to boot, etc. No. Boot net installer and install Debian. MediCAT Currently when boot the ISO file failed as a Virtual CDROM, Ventoy will try to parse the grub configuration file inside the ISO file and try to boot it direclty with. A lot of work to do. Option 2: bypass secure boot So, I'm trying to install Arch, but after selecting Arch from Ventoy I keep getting told that "No Bootfile found for UEFI! It works for me if rename extension to .img - tested on a Lenovo IdeaPad 300. I am not using a grub external menu. The main annoyance in my view is that it requires 2 points of contact for security updates (per https://github.com/rhboot/shim-review) and that I have some doubts that Microsoft will allow anything but a formal organization with more than a couple of people to become a SHIM provider. I have the same error, I can boot from the same usb, the same iso file and the same Ventoy on asus vivobook but not on asus ROG. In that case there's no difference in booting from USB or plugging in a SATA or NVMe drive with the same content as you'd put on USB (and we can debate about intrusion detection if you want). So the new ISO file can be booted fine in a secure boot enviroment. The USB partition shows very slow after install Ventoy. You answer my questions and then I will answer yours MEMZ.img was listed with no changes for me. I really fail to fathom how people here are disputing that if someone agrees to enroll Ventoy in a Secure Boot environment, it only means that they agree to trust the Ventoy application, and not that they grant it the right to just run whatever bootloader anybody will now be able to throw at their computer through Ventoy (which may very well be a malicious bootloader ran by someone who is not the owner of that computer but who knows or hopes that the user enrolled Ventoy). In this case, try renaming the efi folder as efixxx, and then see if you get a legacy boot option. @adrian15, could you tell us your progress on this? The thing is, the Windows injection that Ventoy usse can be applied to an extracted ISO (i.e. Well occasionally send you account related emails. That error i have also with WinPE 10 Sergei is booting with that error ( on Skylake Processor). accomodate this. Once here, scroll down and move to the "Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) for x64 devices" section. Won't it be annoying? Yes. maybe that's changed, or perhaps if there's a setting somewhere to Now, that one can currently break the trust chain somewhere down the line, by inserting a malicious program at the first level where the trust stops being validated, which, incidentally, as a method (since I am NOT calling Ventoy malicious here) is very similar to what Ventoy is doing for Windows boot, is irrelevant to the matter, because one can very much conceive an OS that is being secured all the way (and, once again, if Microsoft were to start doing just that, then that would most likely mark the end of being able to use Ventoy with Windows ISOs since it would no longer be able to inject an executable that isn't signed by Microsoft as part of the boot process) and that validates the signature of every single binary it runs along the way which means that the trust chain needs to start somewhere and (as far as user providable binaries are concerned) that trust chain starts with Secure Boot. orel-2.12.22-26.12.2019_13.14.livecd.iso - 1.1 GB Therefore, Ventoy/Grub should be altered as follows: Hopefully this shouldn't be too complex to add, though it may require some research, and modifying GRUB to do just that might require a lot of work. Did you test using real system and UEFI64 boot? pentoo-full-amd64-hardened-2020.0_p20200527.iso - 4 GB, avg_arl_cdi_all_120_160420a12074.iso - 178 MB, Fedora-Security-Live-x86_64-Rawhide-20200419.n.0.iso - 1.80 GB 1.0.84 MIPS www.ventoy.net ===>
Can We Drink Water After Nebulizer, High School Girls Basketball Player Rankings, Cpt Code For Gc Chlamydia Urine Test Labcorp, Articles V