: I just tried it today and it permeates the surrounding area immediately, don't over spray or splash this! At 99Perfume.com, customer service is our top priority. L'Origan By Coty For Women. Mist Spray 1.8 Oz / 53 Ml Avatar does go on quite lightly, so a couple of squirts may be necessary, but I have never been disappointed by the way this one has served me over the years. Wish I could figure out how to post a pic. [product:avatar-by-coty-for-men-cologne-spray-10-oz] 5 likes. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2013. ICI by Coty Type - Fragrance Revival Nothing fancy, and yet, as several other reviewers have noted, for some reason I get as much attention from the ladies when wearing this as I do when sporting some of my favorite (yet *much* more expensive) scents. We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. 5 15 comments Best Add a Comment i love it , my ex boyfriend wears it , and everytime he hugs me i melt . : I liked it a lot. Joop Nightflight has juniper berry if I remember correctly and you can do a search in the directory for the note. Perfect for any man! The drydown is a pine forest with fresh mountain air above an azure sky. Perfume rating 4.09 out of 5 with 133 votes. So, in light of this, I would like to find another scent that smells like this, but lasts longer/has better projection/silage. This is definately one of the best cologne's around. Ive been wearing this cologne for some time and yes if over done it is overwhelming but an excellent smell if used light and apprpriate. The combination of rosewood, sandalwood, almond, and tonka in Nightflight is exquisite. Auction USD 274.99 Avatar by Coty cologne 50ml/1.7oz for men Spray (Damaged boxes) Buy it Now Reviews of Avatar by Coty There are 20 reviews of Avatar by Coty. We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. I was unimpressed at first. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. This is my favorite No this cologne may not be the most expensive cologne in the world, but Avatar will always be in my husband's collection. Had no idea it was discontinued, wanted to buy another bottle. I'm Canadian and i bought this stuff for 10 dollars Canadian on a special sale. I Love the smell of it on my Special Man. This scent is very manly but with a bit of a fresh scent mixed in with the musk of it all . catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world Loving perfume on the internet, since 2000. We strive to keep our prices low while still using high end ingredients. This is a 3.4 Ounce Bottle filled with our version of the original fragrance. He started humbly, distilling his own essences from flowers in Grasse, then selling them to local markets. Avatar was launched in 1997. This addictive men's cologne spray is recommended for everyday wear. Pure Men's Fragrances. Be the first to ask here. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Azzaro Chrome Eau de Toilette - Mens Cologne & Chrome Eau De Parfum - Fresh Fragrances for Men, Men's Cologne Fragrance Spray by Curve, Spicy Wood Magnetic Scent for Day or Night, 4.2 Fl Oz, Malbec Eau De Toilette by O Boticario | Made with French Oak Barrel-Aged Red Wine Alcohol | Woody Amber Cologne for Men (3.4 fl oz), Small Pet Select Premium Natural Aspen Bedding, Animal Bedding for Small Indoor and Outdoor Pets, Made in The USA, Jumbo Size 113 L Pack, Baby Jolie Le Bebe Kids Perfume with Flower and Fruits Scent Baby Perfume with Delicate Fragrance Alcohol Free Baby Cologne Spray for Kids and Toddlers, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It's my favorite cologne/after shave that me and brother used for years, so we stocked up back in the day from all the compliments over the years. A synthetic but lovely combination of pineapples, mild spices, and light woods make up the drydown. Just comment anything and I'll reply what I think your avatar smells like :worryworry: Just comment anything and I'll reply what I think your avatar smells like :worryworry: Community. For a week, I alternated between the two fragrances in the Iso E Super set, the "01" collection which includes the "Escentric 01" and the "Molecule 01." This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. See all . Hours after I applied the minimalist fragrances, a pal asked me what detergent I use, because, well, I smelled quite pleasant. $274.99. its strong but not overpowering like most colognes- its def the closest any has ever gotten to the clean soap smell!!!! 27 perfume dupes that smell just like designer scents | GoodTo As your skin warms up during the day, the scent is released slowly. //]]> Gravity was launched in 1992. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Same scent, different bottle and company. Slip the 4oz cologne bottle into your bag for top-up sprays when you're on the go or getting ready for a night out on the town. I personally dont think modern perfumery needs much innovation, so Escentric Molecules felt like another gimmick to me. Avatar Cologne by Coty | 99Perfume.com I have received more compliments with Avatar than any. A .5 oz bottle was found amongst some of my belongings sometime last year and the bottle which is 90% full now stands proudly in my collection. For the price I really like this scent. I tried looking for it in the area and no one had it. We are not responsible for any inadvertent typographical errors or inaccuracies within in this website. Giorgio Armani Men's Fragrances. I love it 100%!! Base notes of amber, cedar, oak moss, musk, and balsam fir give a long-lasting masculine trail. Avatar by Coty (1997) is a real head-scratcher for me, because here is a scent that everyone once thought was good for the price, but generally passed up in favor of Coty's other male mainstays like Aspen (1989), Preferred Stock (1990), or Gravity (1992). Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Phone 800-221-3363 The world-class fragrance adventure for men who make things happen. Avatar Cologne By Coty! Rare & Discontinued! Smells Amazing !! 30 ML I mean it is what it is. The dry-down has a slight apple sweetness and a fresh zesty flavor without being acidic or sour. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. 2.0 out of 5 stars does NOT smell like Tribe by Coty. Top notes are Sage, Lime, White Pepper and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Cloves and Freesia; base notes are Leather, Vanilla and Woodsy Notes. We're sorry, an ingredients list is not available for this product yet. I've gotten a surprising amount of compliments on it over the years and I personally love the smell on me, all in spite of the fact that this is one of the "drug store" wonders. We hand craft your fragrance right here in the United States and we try to put attention and care into every order. It is the only cologne i like to wear and it is becoming prohibitively expensive. I've loved this scent since I was a teenager and can't find it anywhere!! I would call is a "lavender" scent. It hardly calls attention to itself, but its there, andat least in my experienceit's a good smell. 1999 - 2023, Basenotes International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom. It is hard to find and is great for a teen or young male. I was unimpressed at first. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2023. In my thirty years of sporting cologne, I have found that not every scent fits every man due to body chemistry. And personally i absolutely LOVE this smell it is like an (afrodesiac ???) I have been using Avatar for the past 5 years now it is pretty much the only cologne I care to wear, every woman I have dated and every girlfriend I've had has always complimented me on it, one time I was hiding outside an old girlfriend's work and it was kinda windy and when she came outside she said she smelled my cologne right away and it made her happy but she didn't see me because I was hiding! Avatar used to be one of my favorites back in the 90's, and I must be trying to get some of my youth back, because I've been looking for a similar scent for awhile. Verified Purchase. Must De Cartier By Cartier For Women. All of the products we sell here at 99Perfume.com, as well as all of our partner sites, are 100% authentic, original products manufactured by the original designer. It is available as 50 ml cologne. My fiance owns a bottle of this, it is a great scent, a fresh and clean smell, and not over powering.Alot of women like it!! This scent is classified as refreshing. We offer a no questions asked 365 day return policy with free return shipping (US Only), shop with confidence. Free shipping for many products! Please also note that product pictures may vary. Read more. TrustLogo("https://www.positivessl.com/images/seals/positivessl_trust_seal_md_167x42.png", "POSDV", "none"); Avatar by the design house of Coty was introduced in 1997. Also to those of you who suggested checking out Graphite, I have a bottle incoming. : With so many blue fragrances available, it is easy to find one that comes close. On occasion, the designer may change the packaging but not the formulation of a product or fragrance. It has a good scent, though not as "woodsy" as I expected. 12. . There may be some brusqueness in the introduction, but not much; it has a vibrant, intense, and fresh aroma. Coty Avatar Fragrances for Men for sale | eBay Avatar was launched?by?Coty?in 1997 as a modern fragrance for a stylish and chic man. Can you imagine, some people were trying to sell this cologne on line for over 100 dollars? //Avatar Cologne by Coty @ Perfume Emporium Fragrance : A refreshing, spicy scent with lavender and amber. Not the best smelling stuff, made the ladies at work cry just a little, but it sure is better than Jovan Sex Appeal. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. And many are just plain bad. Avatar is subtle, yet strong enough to catch hints of it all night. 8 Positive (40%) 4 Neutral (20%) 8 Negative (40%) Varanis Ridari : Save up to 75% off on over 30,000 fragrance and beauty products, plus earn 10% back by joining our Beauty Bucks Program. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2013. , Aspen By Coty 4.0 Oz Eau De Cologne Spray For Men, Aspen by Coty 4.0 oz 118 ml for Men Eau De Cologne, Stetson Original by Scent Beauty - Cologne for Men - Classic, Woody and Masculine Aroma with Fragrance Notes of Citrus, Patchouli, and Tonka Bean - 1.5 Fl Oz, Smells so good! Thats where the Escentric 01 lands: People will remember the scent, but not because its overwhelming. Too many are willing to dismiss it as just a "cheap cologne" when in fact, the only thing cheap about it is the price. Atom. The openning always reminds me of a gin drink. A cheaper scent like this is probably not going to have "sample' vials available so you gotta jump in and purchase it, go for the .50 oz; my opinion says you will not be disappointed. It's the best cologen I had. Marc-Antoine Barrois Ganymede Extrait by waldganger Tom Ford Grey Vetiver: One of the Driest Scents on Today's Market by Andy the Frenchy MON PARIS by Yves Saint Laurent by druidica Gentle Boadicea the Victorious: Young Contemplative Violet by moonfish67 BOHOBOCO PERFUME by Adam_Forziati This is due to the way it bonds with receptors in the olfactory system, only slowly releasing to make way for a fresh charge of the molecule on the receptors. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. OK to wear if you want to smell average and clean. Report abuse. Please choose a different delivery location. For external use only. Scent: A luxurious blend of vibrant notes exuding warmth and sophistication. Thanks for signing up for restock notifications! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2011. Im going to buy it for the next guy i date . Aspen For Men is a stunning green and fougere offering. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, thenView saved stories. Similar Perfumes to Coty Avatar for men - PerfumeMaster Later, I noticed I'd try to "get a whiff" of him every time he passed byso I had to get my hubby a bottle. I must admit that Avatar fits me to a 'T'! I was so happy when I found Avatar on line. It smells like some of the fancier and more expensive (designer) colognes. Perfume Finder - Fragrantica Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium. It's super cheap check. Now, like everything else it's discontinued and expensive as hell. is that spellde right. i disagree with the person who commented onit being a drug store brand. yes it is but my husband and many other men never have gotten so many comments on any other cologne he ever wore. Aspen for Men Eau de Cologne Spray is a spicy scent infused with amber and irresistible lavender, both masculine and sophisticated. All Rights Reserved. They make his stuff in france but they have stores in majoy cities. Images in this review Reviews with images. Cologne Spray 1.0 Oz at Amazon.com. It reminded me of a mix between Cool Water, Tommy, and Fierce back when I used to rock it. Apply Bed Bath and Beyond Coupon and save 25% Off your entire purchase, Target Circle: up to 50% Off with Target promo code, Save 25% on your purchase of Spring Styles with Asos Coupon, Michael Kors Promo Code: sign up for KORSVIP + Get 10% Off on First Order, 2023 Cond Nast. I liked it. 30 ML FULL! My wife LOVES it and I also get comments from various women on it's clean, refreshing smell. And intriguing. , UPC Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. What Does Stetson Cologne Really Smell Like? - Everfumed Get notified when this item is back in stock! It's not expensive and if it happens to work for you, so much the better! Ive never had anyone tell me that I have a unique smell, but Ive always wanted one. Avatar by Coty Type. Avatar Cologne By Coty! Subtle and perfect. The information, prices, and discounts detailed are subject to change without notice. The main notes are woody, pineapple, coriander and bergamot. With a nicely done hay note, it is very unique. Get the fragrance youve always wanted today. I love the small of this cologne on my husband. If the fresh gin (the drink) is what you think you're looking for, then go for Eau de Rochas Pour Homme. ICI by Coty Type. It was created in a laboratory at IFF in 1973. Which is weird. As it dries down, the sweetness is still strong but not overpowering, and the tonka and cardamom become more prominent. Sometimes I can only find it for $100+ per oz. I would suggest you give it a try. I get this stuff every christmas and on my birthday, my wife loves it, I quite frankly, am a little sick of it, but I guess it is worth the money. The air becomes refreshing and spicy as soon as you wear it. The stuff is cheap and if you wear it people know your wearing cheap cologne. its so fresh and clean! The world-class fragrance adventure for men who make things happen. , Department I had some chick approach me at the bar tonight and I gotta wonder if the Avatar might have had something to do with it? It's not perfect, but it's close! All the ladies I know are very attracted to this colgne and love it. The opening of Legend is a little puzzling. Okay folks, well back in my college days, I got into that cheapy-cologne by Coty called "Avatar." Avatar By Coty For Men. Cologne Spray 1.0 Oz Reviews 2023 - Influenster It may not display this or other websites correctly. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Rare & Discontinued! Avatar is Fresh, clean, fruity, and mass appealing. Perfume Emporium has discounted prices on Avatar cologne by Coty. English English Spanish Portuguese Italian GBP USD GBP EUR AUD Questions about this item? Avatar Coty cologne - a fragrance for men 1997 Please select the product gender and add text to the bottle if you like. I would definately order it again and I recommend this to anyone that doesn't like real sweet smelling colonge. adidas AEROREADY Designed to Move Feelready Sport Tee Men's, Apple iPhone 11 64GB Factory Unlocked 4G LTE Smartphone - Very Good, Luxury Premium Soft Comforter Hotel Collection by Kaycie Gray, 6.5 x 9.25 Padded Bubble Mailer Color Logo, JBL Reflect Mini NC True Wireless Noise Cancelling Sport Earbuds Waterproof, ASICS Women's GT-1000 10 Running Shoes 1012A878, Skullcandy GRIND FUEL True Wireless Earbuds-BLACK/ORANGE (Certified Refurbished), Real SILVER Unique Jewelry SOLID 925 Sterling Silver Chain Necklace Made Italy, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 Intel Laptop, 14.0" IPS Low Blue Light, vPro, JBL Club Pro+ TWS True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Tap to Talk, Google - Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Unlocked - Very Good, NEW Cricket Wireless Prepaid Service Tri-Cut SIM Card Kit Limited Time Offer, Apple iPhone 12 64GB Unlocked Smartphone - Very Good. Thanks Amazon for Can you imagine, some people were trying to sell this cologne on line for over 100 dollars? Ah, Avatar. Avatar by the design house of Coty was introduced in 1997. Free shipping. : In Curve for Men, the cactus is so intriguing that you can practically smell it in the opening's strong, vegetal quality. This colgne is by far the best I've seen. Save up to 70% off retail prices on Avatar cologne. Pew! & Durgas Debaser Perfume Will Make You Smell Like a Rock Star, A$AP Rocky, Gucci Guilty Pitchman, Starts the Day With Nine Spritzes of Cologne. I didn't even like it when I was younger.Horrible fragrance. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price. Although a little one-dimensional, this rosemary, citrus, and aquatic perfume has a fresh, manly allure. Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 3 inches; 1 Pounds Item model number : LO18 Department : Womens Recently I've outgrown it and rarely wear it. Instead of having a cloying or too sweet sort of presence, as pineapple sometimes does in other scents, the pineapple is employed nicely in Mankind, where it merges with the ginger and other notes to provide a warm welcoming sensation. I like a lot of colognes, but very few are impressive enough to wear on a regular basis. I love it on him, the smell is sexy and manly, bt not musky. Cologne Similar To Avatar - Dupes & Clones by Perfume Nez Avatar Dupes, Clones, Alternatives & Replacements Avatar is Fresh, clean, fruity, and mass appealing. Reviewed this product before. Avatar by Coty is seriously not worth 20 dollars American. Pineapple is sweetly added to the other ingredients so as to make this a simple and elegant scent. Underneath the top notes are whiffs of carnation, patchouli, orris root, vetiver, cedar, jasmine, and geranium, which add . "It's the idea of 'layering' one scent on top of another, to create an intensified fragrance," William Andrews from Coty told Boots. I guess thats not a bad thing, is it? And it is not so common on ebay like those "entry level" colognes. He goes through the bottles quickly, Avatar has just become part of his personality . avixcl. Type: Perfume & Cologne. even from married women wanting to know so they could get if for their husbands, even girls with their dates wanting to know what type of cologne that i had on, my girlfriend really likes the smell of it, i got it as a gift and will be buying more. This product costs much more in stores than here. Gravity by Coty is a Amber Woody fragrance for men. This is my favorite cologne for men. Ill resurrect this post from the ashes once more after many years. I'm constantly being asked what cologne I wear when I use it, and, of course, no one has ever heard of it. Users. Graveyard post - apologies if this is frowned upon with this forum! AVATAR by Coty Cologne Spray (unboxed) 1.7 oz for Men, AVATAR by Coty Gift Set -- .5 oz Cologne + 2.5 oz After Shave Balm for Men, AVATAR by Coty After Shave Balm 2.5 oz for Men. Wanted is both sweet and spicy. 18 bucks it is worth but 100No Way!! Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, gift ideas, special promotions, sales and more. Finally a realistic price for this cologne! Its neutrality is more reminiscent of a good, not-overpowering deodorant than a department store cologne bath. This is recommended for casual wear. Nokomis Coty perfume - a fragrance for women 1997 var tlJsHost = ((window.location.protocol == "https:") ? 4 Perfumes Similar to Obsession for Her - Bestmenscolognes.com These are scents that will give you the cool and clean smell. I can't figure it out. The longevity is terrible though. Overall, I'd recommend this for anyone looking for something light and noticeable. 11. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Please try again. Avatar Cologne Cologne for Men SKU/Item Number: AV31U UPC: 510156103208. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2023, Smells so good and strong gotta love it . document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + tlJsHost + "trustlogo/javascript/trustlogo.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E")); US perfumery, Caswell-Massey has unveiled a new look for its signature 1999 - 2023, Basenotes International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom. Since then it has been my signature sent. One Royal Mayfair dries all the way down you are left with a very high quality natural smelling version of Avatar. On me it doesn't seem to last all that long. I vaguely recall smelling Avatar in a Marshalls year ago. Coty Nokomis was launched in 1997 as a sexy, fresh oriental floral fragrance for women made of notes of peach, jasmine, rose, moonflower, tuberose, sandalwood, vetiver and musk. We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. 18 bucks it is worth but 100No Way!! Plus, the $145 for 3.5 oz. Simple, yes, quiet, yes, but many nice things are. At first, he didnt do ve Here's What Scentless Cologne Actually Smells Like | GQ Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. It quickly transitions into an ethereal, oceanic tone. I need Avatar cologen. NEW! It was quite the shock when I came across it as I know that its an exceedingly rare cologne today and I never thought Id find it again. Avatar is subtle, yet strong enough to catch hints of it all night. To revisit this article, select My Account, thenView saved stories. Avatar by Coty : r/Colognes - reddit.com Only 1 left! These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. The scent is clean and not overpowering, but I wasn't blown away. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2009. 30 ML FULL! MORE REVIEWS. I actually compare it to Fierce by A&F.yes, A&F! As a small family business we appreciate you visiting our website. ! WHAT I THINK UR AVATAR SMELLS LIKE ! - online friends? He also likes it. Avatar Cologne by Coty @ Perfume Emporium Fragrance Perfume Emporium has discounted prices on Avatar cologne by Coty. It starts out fruity, green, and fresh before turning herbal and earthy while still being fresh. This scent is classified as refreshing. Scent is amazing! What we do is not easy at all and requires many hours of skilled labor. My son bought the first bottle and my husband started using it. : But my GF and other women seem to really like it! Everytime I fill up I think, damn coulda bought a new fragrance. $ 149.99 $ 99.99. Yet, you fast-forward to several years after its discontinuation and you'll find used bottles of Coty Avatar selling for more money than a tester of Amouage or Creed on eBay, which is madness for a cheaply-had cheap-smelling fragrance that stores couldn't give away even after Christmas when the giftsets it sat in were all piled up front by the door almost begging for shoplifters to do the store a favor. The openning always reminds me of a gin drink. When I found it on Amazon, I quickly ordered it. You may get attention from this, but it also may not be good attention. Needless to say had to ask what he was wearing. By the way, Alex, Coty has been around for many years and produces excellent perfumes and colognes. Coty began in 1904 through the skill and work of one man, Francois Coty. Donna Hirsch. Read the BN Directory reviews of Lomani for men. 50% Match Fresh Spirit Harley Davidson. 50% Match Botica 214 Wood & Vetiver O Boticario. 50% Match Quasar Evolution O Boticario. It was a gift for my boyfriend's birthday. I Have worn many different brands of cologne, but of all the ones I've worn, the ladies love this one the Most!! Of the pair, Escentric 01 gets my higher voteits got a pinch of pepper, lemon, and iris. Bought this for brother and I couldn't stop sniffing it it smells really manly lol. Got it as a Valentines Day gift for my man and he absolutely loves it too. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2013. Only saw this post a few days ago! 7 years ago. Cheap, metallic, and rather poorly done. . It's a citrus/fresh scent. Nothing distinctive about it. That's right - if you're unhappy with your order, give us a call and we'll square out the details! Long-lasting pleasant scent. I would give this a 3 star rating. We can be reached by phone at +1 (732) 792 1383 during regular business hours: 9am - 5pm EST. I remember an old flame who used this stuff, but unfortunately, so did their father, and he rolled in it so much I lost all interest in ever wearing it myself. "https://secure.trust-provider.com/" : "http://www.trustlogo.com/"); Decent cologne. Also seems like it will last a while. You are using an out of date browser. My thumbs-up here is based on the fact that this is a "bargain scent", and should be taken accordingly. Try Armaf: Derby Club House Gold, I think it smells pretty close to Avatar for the first 3-4 hrs, without that Avatar sharpness. The sweet spicy scent possesses a blend of pineapple, clear woods, coriander and bergamot. Once applied, it reminded me of how my loved ones (and other people I get close enough to smell) have a unique, identifying scent to themsome original musk that permeates their apartment and clothes and car. Apply cologne right out of the shower while your skin is clean and warm: your pores are more open and can soak up the perfume. I tried looking for it in the area and no one had it. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2023. i love this cologne and u will fing this cologne at walgreen by chrismass times and very cheap.
Kitsap Bank Atm Withdrawal Limit, Articles W