Hes the first man credited with flying to the North Pole. After graduating from the U.S. On the 19th of September, 1947, the American explorer, Admiral Richard Byrd flew to the South Pole. My father insists that this story is a complete hoax. He undertook five expeditions to Antarctica and made the first-ever flight over the South Pole on November 28, 1929. So, now, I say to you, my son, there is a great storm gathering in your world, a black fury that will not spend itself for many years. Byrd is known for discovering Mount Sidley, 9. So where is the funding for further exploration? On May 9, 1926, the Josephine Ford left Spitsbergen, Norway, with Byrd as navigator and Floyd Bennet as pilot. Click here to read about the most famous people from Virginia. Admiral Richard Byrd, rightly or wrongly is now associated with the hollow earth concept because of some comments that were allegedly made and because of a diary that has been disputed. Antarctica had previously been explored by the British and Norwegians before Byrds trip. The modern conflict between Jews and Arabs in Palestine dates back to the 1910s, when both groups laid claim to the British-controlled read more, Robert S. McNamara announces that he will resign as Secretary of Defense and will become president of the World Bank. It contains the geographicSouth Poleand is situated in theAntarcticregion of theSouthern Hemisphere, almost entirely south of theAntarctic Circle, and is surrounded by theSouthern Ocean. He is credited with discovering Mount Sidley, Antarcticas largest dormant volcano. This diary notes Byrd's journey into the center of the Earth. You Must Watch What Admiral Byrd Said About Antarctica FULL - YouTube Social media users are sharing images which they claim show top secret photographs from Admiral Byrds Antarctic expedition where traces of a lost ancient civilization can be seen. The story of Hollow Earth has not solely been tied to science fiction. Get Ready For Disclosure! They cleared the 11,000-foot pass between Mount Fridtjof Nansen and Mount Fisher by a few hundred yards and then flew on to the South Pole, reaching it at around 1 a.m. on November 29. '', See the article in its original context from. Dr. Bernard released, The Hollow Earth The Greatest Geographical Discovery in History. During World War II, he served on the staff of the chief of naval operations. Byrds were on My Mothers side. He made a second flight over the South Pole and took part in several other flights. Rather, be an actor, not a reactor. Make happy!Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Telegram for interesting and mysterious bonus content! But now. Welcome to the Hollow Earth Research Society, Admiral Richard Byrd andthe Hollow Earth. Only four American military leaders in history, including Byrd, were permitted to have their images on their medals. He hurt his right ankle twice while he was a student at the Naval Academy (one was by playing football and the other was while dismounting gymnastic rings during a competition). Mount Sidley is Antarcticas highest dormant volcano and a member of the Volcanic Seven Summits, with a peak elevation of 4,181-4,285 meters. Magnetic compasses were useless so near the pole, so the explorers were forced to rely on sun compasses and Byrds skill as a navigator. Self-Isolated at the End of the World - The New York Times I turned once more before leaving and looked back toward the Master. The powers that be wont stop the madness and many seem to wish for war. The causes of the Sand Creek massacre were rooted in the long conflict for control of the Great Plains of read more, On November 29, 1942, coffee joins the list of items rationed in the United States. He went on to become the single greatest polar explorer of the century, a feat recognized by the American government when they awarded him the Medal Honor, the highest recognition of achievement for heroism in that country and the greatest military honor. We are surrounded by an ice circle and Antarctica actually is a circle around us. Richard received an invitation to travel to the Pacific island nation of the Philippines when he was 14 years old. But the part of the story that is seldom told, at least in official circles, is that Byrd and his forces encountered flying saucers.. This classicbook, written by Jules Verne in 1864, highlights the exciting idea of a civilization hidden inside Earth. Modern science might laugh at Admiral Byrd and his Hollow Earth theory, but no one could say it wasn't intricate. MacMillans Arctic expedition to western Greenland, based at Etah. Inner world animals are scaled up similarly. Hey explorer! A naval officer came with an unbelievable story. Just another site This is why it is illegal for airplanes to fly over the north or south pole, because the openings to the Hollow Earth at each pole would be visible like they are from the international space station. Articles from Britannica Encyclopedias for elementary and high school students. He mentions a location as large as the U.S.A not yet seen but he understands exactly how huge it is and also where it is. In 1947, he led an expedition known as Ope. The article says: Thanks to a source who wishes to remain nameless, we had the opportunity to view a large and compelling image collection of never before seen and highly top secret photos from Byrds many missions. We here see it more clearly with each hourdo you say I am mistaken?. Suddenly, I was again aware that the two beautiful hosts who had brought me here were again at my side. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); - Paul Simms Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd (1888- 1957) was a pioneer aviator, polar explorer and author. They never landed at the South Pole, however, and instead, they flew all over what they thought was the South Pole. On April 25, 1928, he was promoted to captain by the act of the Rhode Island General Assembly in honour of his flight to the North Pole in 1926. Richard E. Byrd - Wikipedia What is taking place now, is the satanic new World order. You Must Watch Admiral Byrd Said About Antarctica FULL interview (8/10/20 )Full interview of the famous admiral Byrd 9. The "Elder Race"(also referred to as the "Giants")loomover surface humans with their lanky 12-foot-tall stature. For years rumors have persisted that on his historic flight to the North Pole, Admiral Byrd flew beyond the Pole into an opening leading inside the Earth. What did Admiral Byrd discover in Antarctica? After the visit, Byrd and his crew were guided back to the outer area of the Earth. No one had ever flown around or above this location before. what did admiral byrd discover - bridgeloans.money ''The main focus of his life was to continue what my grandfather had started, to help people who wanted information about him.'' Where are the journalists getting on board to head in for a close-up look of the center of the Earth? Richard E. Byrd Jr., who lived his life in the shadow of his father, the admiral and Arctic explorer, was found dead last week in the darkness of an abandoned warehouse in Baltimore, his. Byrd, a distinguished and well-respected hero, brought portions of the world to the publics attention that would later serve as the focus of scientific research in a variety of fields. That is fact. They collaborated in going public with the tales regarding the Roswell accident and the internal planet; some believe Admiral Forrestal was assassinated and within a couple of weeks of Byrds self-imposed expatriation, he was likewise dying; his journal was leaked after his death. Boucher said he chose to leave the watermarks on the images, because he said the aim of the Medium article, the book and the images is satirical and educational. While Byrd continues his story, he pauses to say that the rest of it is written by memory, unlike thehourly log that describesthe craft's landing in the inner Earth. The Hollow Earth theory states that the earth is either entirely hollow or it contains an amount of space in the interior that is open. The people of Mesopotamia believed that a man journeyed beneath a mountain and entered an underground garden. And taking ice shelves into account, the area of it is practically the same as the continental United States. Discover Walks contributors speak from all corners of the world - from Prague to Bangkok, Barcelona to Nairobi. When that time arrives, we shall come forward again to help revive your culture and your race., -> The High Lama stated: I see, at a great distance, a new world stirring in the ruins, stirring clumsily but in hopefulness, seeking its lost and legendary treasures. Byrd was born into a very prominent family. You see, our culture and science are many thousands of years beyond your race, Admiral. I interrupted, But what does this have to do with me, Sir?, The masters eyes seemed to penetrate deeply into my mind, and after studying me for a few moments he replied, Your race has now reached the point of no return, for there are those among you who would destroy your very world rather than relinquish their power as they know it. Antarctica: Parts of Antarctica have been claimed by France, Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Norway, Chile, and Argentina. He also claimed that Inner Earth has a central Sun, like Euler did. We cant escape ! We have let you enter here because you are of noble character and well-known on the Surface World, Admiral.. After World War II Byrd was placed in charge of the U.S. Navys Operation High Jump. In December of 1946, Admiral Byrd and Task Force 68 arrived on the Antarctic continent with 13 ships, 33 aircraft, and 4700 men. Being extremely proud of his mission, Richard Byrd also flew some American flags there, which is an intriguing truth about him. But if you see something that doesn't look right, click here to contact us! This way, Admiral, motioned one. The Flight was made by Rear Admiral George Dufek of the United States Navy Air Unit. Byrd said on March 13, 1956, The present expedition has opened up a vast new land., Admiral Byrd said in February, 1947 before his North Pole flight, Id like to see that land beyond the Pole. In 1945 and afterward, we tried to contact your race, but our efforts were met with hostility. Some of the Special Reports available at the Scientific staff member, Discovery Committee, 192939. We are the lost civilization. Admiral Byrd explained that the North and South Poles are just two of several openings into the center of the Earth. Olaf Jensen was even offered to come have dinner with a Giant during his first trip to Aghartha. He was a recipient of theMedal of Honor, the highest honor for valor given by the United States, and was a pioneering American aviator, polar explorer, and organizer of polar logistics. He graduated from the United States Naval Academy. Some users point out that the faces of the individuals seen in the images are not visible and others point out that the images must have been created by artificial intelligence. This is a digitized version of an article from The Timess print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. Byrd was also a wise man who understood the importance of fundraising to participate in coordinated and sophisticated expeditions. This Antarctic expedition, his fourth, was the largest and most ambitious exploration of that continent yet attempted and involved 4,700 men, 13 ships (including an aircraft carrier), and 25 airplanes. Will this ever be confirmed, given the iron grip on exploration now exercised by governments? A legend among those in the know was that Adolph Hitler did not die due to a suicide in 1945, but fled to Argentina, to an SS base carved under the ice in New Swabia during the very early 1950s, where he resumed his passion as a painter. Everything You Need to Know About Admiral Byrd's Theory That - Ranker Admiral Richard E. Byrd kept a log of his expeditions throughout his life, documenting explorations of Antarctica and the North Pole. It is undeniable. Richard E. Byrd photo by Underwood & Underwood - Wikimedia commons, Richard E. Byrd photo by Underwood & Underwood Wikimedia commons. The father of Richard E. Byrd was a politician and a country lawyer named Richard Byrd Sr. His mother, Eleanor Bolling Flood, also hailed from a well-known and affluent political family. Quickly, we walked back through the great door of the Masters chamber and once again entered into the elevator. Our emissaries have already delivered messages to the powers of your world, and yet they do not heed. No, I answer, it happened once before, the Dark Ages came and they lasted for more than five hundred years. Yes, my son, replied the Master, the Dark Ages that will come now for your race will cover the Earth like a pall, but I believe that some of your race will live through the storm, beyond that, I cannot say. Here are the top 10 facts about the American Naval officer. It has been said that when he returned, he reported exactly what took place during this exploration. What was precisely discovered has always been shrouded in mystery, but it may have been astonishing. | In 1927, Byrds prestige grew when he made a harrowing nonstop flight across the Atlantic with three companions. That is fact. Think about that. Also, it was common knowledge that planes were forbidden to fly directly above the north pole. Omissions? Any type of area with caves are otherwise considered to be on federal government property. Who was this this man, widely considered the greatest polar explorer or the twentieth century, Admiral Richard Byrd? In his interview with The Baltimore Sun, Leverett Byrd said his father had lived from stock market investments and a trust fund. He served in World War I and in World War II. If the ariannes were truly concerned why havent they intervened ? 3. Daily updates on UFO sightings, ghost encounters, conspiracies, mysterious phenomena and everything crazy and weird. When that time arrives, we shall come forward again to help revive your culture and your race. His Arctic and early Antarctic expeditions were heavily backed by John D. Rockefeller Jr. and Edsel Ford. A gentle smile was etched on his delicate ancient face. It may rage on until every flower of your culture is trampled and all human things are leveled in vast chaos. Byrds diary entries suggest that the airplane was still about 150 miles (240 km) short of the North Pole when Byrd decided to turn back because of his concern over the oil leak. The Strange "Hollow Earth" Case of Admiral Richard Byrd He is considered to have been an extremely brave and honest man. Where did Admiral Byrd go? American scientist explained why death does not exist, Secret corridor discovered inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, Explanation for mysterious dust that fell from the sky in the US appeared, Hey explorer! Aghartha is closer to the center of the Earth'sgravity, sobeings need more body mass to be able to move around. "Admiral Byrd did not follow this traditional navigational procedure. In the service, he found that he had a love for flying and trained to become a pilot during WW1. Dominion of others through the darkness of fear and exploitation is the antagonist of the light that shines from deep within our soul. Every article you read on Anomalien is made possible thanks to the generous donations of our supporters. Required fields are marked *. 8. Naval Air Station, Pensacola, Florida, and served in the navy with distinction until the end of World War I. The United States Antarctic Service Expedition was only the second government sponsored journey to the Antarctic in 100 years. In 1933, Byrd, now a rear admiral in the navy, led a second expedition to Antarctica. Admiral Richard E Byrd. The man who found the entrance to hollow earth? However, Richard E. Byrd made a lot of accomplishments, and today, people from all around the world are reexamining his legacy. Over forty ships, including the Navys crown jewel, Mount Olympus, the aircraft carrier, Philippine Sea, the seaplane tender,Pine Sea, the submarine, Senate, the destroyer, Bronson, the ice breaker, North Wind, and other tanker and supply ships. Upon Byrds return to Washington, on March 11, 1947 he was interviewed intently by top security forces and a medical team. The experience of flying over sea ice and glaciers in western Greenland had fired Byrd with the ambition to fly over the North Pole.
Webster University Pool Membership, City Council District 8 Candidates, Church Of 8 Wheels Closing, Articles W