Some terms psycho, loony, nutter, batty, are straightforward slurs. Josephine Baker shattered the glass ceiling and continues to be an inspiration for women of every color. This is clearly the best one. Good riddance! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'answeroll_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_3',185,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-answeroll_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); Ask if the person is hurt and if he needs therapy. This is typical abusive behavior. When he understands this, he will not even think of calling you psycho again because he already understands that you will not have the time to reply to him. So if your boyfriend tends to call you crazy or insane pretty often, think about it. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This blog explores issues of justice, morality, and ethics in all areas of public, political, social, economic, and personal life. Kristen Haddox, Penn State University4. you call someone Calling someone psycho is one of the dumbest ways to make use of your time. She teaches women to embrace their own natural beauty in the face of the societal pressures for perfection and conformity. Or, you could use your response to scare him off. This is something you need to draw his attention to and let him see that there is truth in this. As your best friend. Use this if you guys are into anime or else he probably wont get what it means. When someone you know is going through a psychotic episode, its important to stay calm and assess the situation. Someone who is always against you is typically referred to as an adversary or antagonist. When a woman cares strongly about a certain belief, cause, or opinion, she should be able to express herself passionately without being labelled a "psycho." Want to launch an insult? WebI'm really glad you spelled psycho correctly. Who doesnt love that? So, yes, there were times He was frustrated with the sinful ways of man, but many times He loved. Society tells us that some sins are worse than others. Have you ever been in a situation whereby you needed a good reply to a situation like this and you were not able to find one? Worrying about the motives of ignorant people who arent interested in learning, is a waste of time. Thus, many more people feel anxious, depressed, hyperactive, obsessed or manic than those who can be diagnosed with an equivalent psychiatric disorder. Sarah Maxwell is married! Photo is from FreeJinger. In a recent article, philosopher Diaz-Legaspe defines slurs as pejorative, derogatory terms targeting identifiable, neutral groups, that are used as part of a relationship of dominance. Call Telling someone theyre insane is one of the easiest and most effective ways to silence them. She is also the author of the book Trauma and Madness in Mental Health Services. They happily oblige when we pick up their front paws and force them to dance with us around the house. Your email address will not be published. You're like the big sister I always wanted, but more importantly, you're my best friend. I want to start by wishing you a happy birthday. Through the art of fashion, Chanel taught, and still continues to teach, women to break free from societal norms and constraints. People are very gullible, so be sure to put an end to this as soon as you realize whats going on. Clare Regelbrugge, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Sign in to comment to your favorite stories, participate in your community and interact with your friends. You should go through any of the replies and make use of anyone you want. Kate worked in "The Fashion Magazine" for four years as a freelance writer and loved to consult and help people with their style. We think of the church as the place we go, or don't go, on Sunday mornings. In cases of behavior that is widely established to be unethical, cruel, or even illegal, it's fair and justifiable to say that the ex was abusive, maladjusted, and cruel. What if my mom always says Im crazy when Im trying to explain my opinion to her? This automatically counters what he says to you. This article was co-authored by Noel Hunter, Psy.D. To encourage them to communicate, you might say, Im not sure what youre experiencing, can you try to describe it to me?" Judgement passed on them for their current, or even past sins. I Have Psychosis, but Heres Why Im Not a Psycho - The Mighty Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You can say oh, thank you! In this time, I've grown plenty, but I've watched you grow as well. It is independent from government. Just say, "This situation isn't right for me" or "I'm Hello, there! Kahlos art was influenced and sometimes a direct reflection of the painful experiences in her life. Since then, Malala has continued to fight for womens rights and childrens education. Just be careful when using this if you havent expressed your feelings to the person because it has the potential to come off as weird. what to say when what to say if someone calls you a fat 0 views Discover short videos related to what to say if someone calls you a fat on TikTok. When someone calls you psycho, you will feel bad about it, especially if you never saw it coming. You have got to find something witty that works well in the situation and of course wont make him feel offended. 6 Sponsored by Grammarly Grammarly helps ensure your writing is If he talks to his and even your friends about you in these terms, then other people will automatically support his stance that youre nuts. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. It teaches us that "little white lies" are okay, but homosexuality is condemned. I'm so proud that you share all of this with me and call me your friend, that you have invited me into your home and introduced me to your incredible boyfriend. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. At the same time, by not using the equivalent diagnostic terms (anxiety disorder, depressive disorder, ADHD, OCD, bipolar disorder) we can ensure that these are not trivialised and do not become slurs. Mental illness is viewed in a disturbingly tainted light in America. In simpler terms, you were just mimicking him, so that means hes actually the crazy one! WebOf course, it can also be the case that when you dream about someone, they are often thinking about you, or even dreaming of you. Find out what helped previously, and repeat that treatment as much as possible. 11 Easy Ways to Respond when Someone Calls You Narcissistic How to create your own style, how to look beautiful, and select trendy colors for your hair - these are just a few of many issues Kate will happily explain in Beezzly Beauty blogs! You may think it is so easy to call someone psycho because you can say or think anything about the person, but put yourself in the persons shoes and ask yourself what others will say about you too. WebHere are 17 good comebacks when someone calls you stupid: Im not sure what youre trying to accomplish by calling me stupid, but its not working. Seeing a doctor is important. Instead of, I hear the same voices too, try saying I don't hear those voices, but I can tell they are bothering you.. As he has done countless times throughout our relationship when Ive questioned his inappropriate, How do you respond to someone who calls you a psycho if you wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. I held positions at the London School of Economics and the University of Manchester. Here are six types of crazy and what guys mean by them: 1. He did not sugarcoat things, and he never compromised the truth. WebUnless you're talking about Hitchcock's seminal movie, consider skipping the word "psycho" for one of these more fitting and peculiar words. This is a good response you can give. Pay attention to what the person's triggers areif they're especially stressed, for instance, or if they aren't eating well, it might increase their chances of having a psychotic episode. you call someone Any dog. I don't know what made God or the Fates or whichever All-Powerful Being decide that we both should be so lucky to not only know each other, but to share so much of each others' lives by being best friends, but I know I will thank them until the end of my days. This reply lets him know that calling someone psycho is totally disrespectful. If the psychotic individual is asking for things or making demands, comply with those that are safe and reasonable. A child that I know has extreme mood swings. you just called him "bipolar" and "psycho". When you give this reply to someone who called you psycho, he starts to understand why he needs to not be in a hurry to judge you or to call you psycho. If someone is prone to psychotic episodes, it may be appropriate to keep sharps/potentially dangerous items locked. When you talk to someone, you should not disrespect the person in any way. Schumer: FOX News Has Hurt Our Democracy More Than Any "Stop the lies, say they were wrong, and report the news," he told FOX News. Ideally, the solution in the case of words such as crazy and mad would be for the discrimination against mental illness to disappear. Schumer: FOX News Has Hurt Our Democracy More Than Any How to Handle the Women Who Say Say to Someone with Bipolar Notify me of follow-up comments by email. When you call someone a psycho, you may be inferring that the person either has a personality disorder or are experiencing psychosis. How to Respond When a Guy Says You Spoilers ahead: in the book a portal is discovered that takes you back to the 50s, and in an attempt to measure the consequences of changing the past, main character Jake prevents this man from butchering his family. 3 Ways to Deal with Somebody Who Is Having a Psychotic For example, if the person has taken a hallucinogen such as LSD, then this would help to explain their behavior. Today, what would he say? Society tells us that it is more acceptable to be drunk every weekend than cheat on spouses. Web5. Censoring these words would severely restrict our ability to describe everyday emotions. They are emotionally hurtful. Communication is not as simple as you may think at first. Someone who calls you a psycho is obviously not in a good place. If the person has recurring psychotic episodes, talk to them when they're clear-minded and ask how to help the next time it happens. I hope her husband is nothing like her father. So we suggest you consider the following answers that can be used in a conversation with your guy friend if he suddenly says you are crazy. Depends on how he says that. Hes trying to distance himself from the situation. You should be in control of the kind of people you have around you. Reply in this manner and see how he reacts. 5 Possible Meanings! They need to know that you don't blame them for their illness, and that you still care. After reading his article, you will find it easy to respond when someone calls you psycho. Mad seems to be a popular option. In my view, these terms are not used as part of a dominance relationship of the sane over the mad, therefore it is reasonable to disagree whether they are still slurs at all. WebSubscribe To Enjoy The LaughsFunniest Dad Jokes Of All Time - Try Not To Laugh Challenge"What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?" ", "What can I do to help you feel safe right now?". Webwhat to say when someone calls you psycho Oftentimes, theyll even deny that they ever said it. Yes, we are to hold each other accountable, but by no means should we be viewing ourselves as any better than a fellow brother, sister, or even someone who has not come to Christ yet. This reply shows that you do not want to waste your time on things that are not benefiting you. Its so crazy that you called me a psycho: Why are we still using You turn, walk away and do not look back. A person who has bipolar disorder should not be defined by that with which he might struggle. And thus, he expresses doubts in your conclusions and words. Call emergency services if the person is a threat to themselves or others. A therapist revealed what to do when someone doesn't text you back - and says we should "never chase" and instead practice self-love to heal "your inner child". article continues after advertisement Taking the example above, the deflector may say, I am telling you Mental illness resides in the strongest of people, the weakest of people, the friendliest of people, the rudest of people, the smartest of people, the dumbest of people, the oldest of people, and the youngest of people. When you reply in this manner, the person starts to think that he could have actually said something better that would be of help to you instead of calling someone psycho. E.g. They went through very specific things that I had done over the years and said, Thats psychopathic. I asked them why they didnt tell me and they said, We did tell you. I completely agree that there is no term to rule them all. Of course, when a man calls you crazy, you become puzzled and may feel frustrated a bit, which is why quite many women often report that they did not react at once and thus did not respond as they should be. The broader issue is that some of the terms we use to describe mental illness apply to moods, emotions and other mental states which are commonly experienced by everyone. Meitner was on the verge of a breakthrough, but was forced to flee the country because of the anti-Jewish Nazi regime. We see each other frequently and always have some new story (and a Spongebob reference or two). Although its rare for people with psychotic disorders to become violent, if you think they might hurt someone or themselves, leave the area and call the police. He will go running in the other direction with his tail between his legs. It never hurts to be polite, do you agree? The only drawback is that he might actually go around telling others youre actually crazy but a win is a win, right? But others might think that, say, ill just better captures their experience. Those of you who know me probably know that I am obsessed with dogs. WebIncel is a portmanteau of 'involuntary celibates' and . With this, you let the person know that you are intentional about the kind of people you allow into your life. Related: How to Respond to a Narcissist Text? If your loved one or your partner calls you crazy and you are sure that he is joking (usually it is very simple to figure out by the tone it was said), your response will show him that you got the joke and you got it right. You actually want him to be a better person, so you, 30 Best Ways To Respond When A Girl Sends You Pictures, When you tell him that he is too dumb to even recognize someone who is psycho, it is more of a. Enter your email address to subscribe to Justice Everywhere and receive notifications of new posts by email. Some reflections on the NSCAI final report, Speaking of Crazy: discourses of mental (ill)health David N. Rose. The answer is NO. I remember how senior year, you told me you were applying to one of the same schools as me. And also it is impolite and rude. 7 Ridiculous Reasons Guys Call You 'Crazy' - YourTango One of the texts sent to Wilson said: 'So sorry for the havoc I created. We found out that we had the same classes and sat together at lunch. Audrey Hepburn is remembered as one of the greatest actresses of the Golden Age of Hollywood, an international fashion icon and a humanitarian. I see. Despite this heartbreak, Meitner still proves to the world that women can be and are exceptional scientists, whether or not they are given the due credit. Never forget it. You cross that person off your list of friends, if they were a friend. Someone who calls you Psycho definitely has nothing good to tell you. Although a fashion designer, Chanel irrevocably changed the world for women. Psychos are not villains, but slurs can make them look as if they were. Of course, once we allow context to play a role, we will face uncomfortable borderline cases. a) I dont think theres a good alternative option, and You never know! Listeners tend to be more annoyed by overheard phone conversations than they are by overheard in-person conversations because we only overhear one side of the conversation. Some bosses are arrogant, rude, overbearing, overly demanding, don't act with integrity -- they're the kind of people we Psychopath and sociopath are often used interchangeably to informally describe someone with ASPD. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). For advice on dealing with someones hallucinations, read more from our Counselor co-author. 20 best responses to being called a psycho, You may think that Im psycho, but you may even be the one whos psycho, Do something meaningful with your wide mouth. If he is able to convince you that you are crazy or hysterical, hell avoid having to take the blame. 1 [deleted] 9 yr. ago My roommate is an female ex-marine and tells me she can kick my ass all the time. If you read them carefully, we are sure that you will start asking yourself more questions about your relationship and in particular, about what kind of man you have beside you. Otherwise, the person will accept your silent behavior as a norm and think that it is allowed for him to say so. When you tell him that he is too dumb to even recognize someone who is psycho, it is more of a comeback and it lets him know that he is not doing a good thing by calling someone psycho. Things like self-care, stress management, and counseling can make a large difference to the persons mental health. You should always contact your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional before starting, changing, or stopping any kind of health treatment. Emphasize how the compliment made you feel, and then make sure to thank them. The person may actually be someone who is psychotic. WebListeners tend to be more annoyed by overheard phone conversations than they are by overheard in-person conversations because we only overhear one side of the I agree with you completely about not having One Term to Rule Them All. If he did it out of ignorance, then it can be forgiven. Dr. Noel Hunter is a Clinical Psychologist based in New York City. It is very insulting and can really bring someone down. If you draw his attention to this, it helps him to even make a change or repent from calling someone a psycho. Im fine to agree to disagree (and I also agree theres a grey area between hobby diagnosing and clearly non-literal use), but this is my take on it. But if youre raised in a very positive environment, that can have the effect of offsetting the negative effects of some of the other genes. She specializes in using a trauma-informed, humanistic approach for treating and advocating for people diagnosed with mental disorders. Just smile, and say thank you. She is the director and founder of MindClear Integrative Psychotherapy. Categories . Lise Meitner was an Austrian physicist who, alongside chemist Otto Hahn, discovered Nuclear fission. When last did he actually say something good? And what shall you say in response if you hear something like that addressed to you? I wish you the happiest of birthdays and just know that I will be here to celebrate each year with you forever and ever. I knew from looking at you that you were the cool kid in the room, the one who knew what was happening and didn't care about any of it. Miley Cyrus! So first of all we recommend you calm down and realize whether it was said in a mean way or it was just a joke. She has a strong opinion and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Get the most rated articles on your email! Temple Grandin is arguably one of the most inspirational human beings to date. Schumer wrote in a letter to FOX News: "FOX News hosts have continued to peddle election denialism to the American people. Web'Once you sign up, you do what you're told': Duke of Sussex tells trauma expert Gabor Mat 'a lot of us' in the Army 'didn't necessarily agree or disagree' with the West's We wouldnt want him to take it the wrong way. And we use these words negatively, even though we dont literally claim that the head of the company has a mental disorder. 21 Quora User This is what guys who want to manipulate you rely on; they want you to doubt WebYou and yours eh it's beautiful, I thank you ehm no it's not mh it wasn't it wasn't for the hungry, it wasn't to a small fire that's a tale I wrote for a curated collection of slippers it's I've watched you experience family struggles, heartbreak and personal struggle, but I've also watched you experience success, happiness and love. If you want to live like being hurt , then you should accept being called crazy. They just sit there beside you when you have had a rough day and lean over to give you a little lick on the hand just to let you know they are there. 18 December 2020. Then there are the apparent counter-slurs: people calling themselves a little bit ADHD or claiming to have a bipolar day. Schizophrenic. This article has been viewed 120,727 times. Self-awareness is the key to sanity. calls If hes able to convince you that youre somehow defective, then youll feel ashamed about yourself well before you even bring up a complaint. Just imagine how youd feel if someone said this to you. When reading the above quote, no one other than the speaker herself comes to mind. The question is: if the little furry creatures are lovable but nuts,does this use challenge or reinforce harmful stereotypes about the kind of over-the-top behaviour often associated with mental illness? In addition, we will try to figure out why they do it at all, meaning why would a man call a woman crazy just for nothing? He is either trying to reproach or humiliate you, or hes joking. What does this number stand for? RELATED: 8 Things You Do To Earn That Psycho Chick Label From Guys. Activists are working towards turning mad into a reclaimed slur, turning the power relationship around and showing that madness is not something to be ashamed of. what to say when someone calls you psycho She went on to be the youngest Nobel Peace Prize laureate. I'd do anything to make it right.' Ask if the person is hurt and if he needs therapy. Wisdom and intelligence are very far from some people. If you think I'm wrong, then you're probably a Taurus (did I do that right?). WebThe Hulu miniseries based on Stephen Kings 11/22/63 cuts out the entire first third of the book. You can not take findings from a criminal population & apply that to a non-criminal population & call it good sense. Either way, you might not be so inclined to joke around with such a rude man. what to say when someone calls you psycho You can have two different scenarios here. Selena Gomez! what to say when someone calls you psycho What's your sign? Psycho Sick. It doesn't bother me. Maybe your kid just cant stand that other people can have their own opinions that are different from his. An unfortunatepun on the Italian Job, the film is about an unlikely squirrel hero leading the animals from the city park in a heist against a shop selling nuts. If youre in public, try to usher them to a more private location, which may make them feel less stressed. How to say psycho. One example is the animated childrens movie Nut Job. By using our site, you agree to our. What do you reply when someone calls 57.7 million people is the estimated number of people who suffer from mental illness in the United States. When someone calls you crazy, a natural reaction is to question what youre saying and doing. WebIncel is a portmanteau of 'involuntary celibates' and . This communicates to the person who called you psycho that there is nothing wrong with you actually. But, below is a list of seven unexpectedly inspirational women who have certainly made their mark on the world and have helped make HIStory HERstory. Perhaps, you should take him to a psychologist. A woman saying she can kick your ass when you know she can't, only bothers you because of your own insecurities. How to Respond to an Ex Asking How You Are. If they ask why you are holding something dangerous (e.g. Call me anorexic, call me fat. When discussing her move, Baker said, I wanted to get far away from those who believed in cruelty, so then I went to France, a land of true freedom, democracy, equality and fraternity.. Alex Murdaugh's best friend describes why he testified against So, he is automatically wrong when he calls you a psycho. 535. Im completely with you on psycho, and I share your reservations about crazy and mad, but Im also not totally convinced of clinical diagnoses and a clinical framework as a viable alternative. Web8. Please step away from me. A Few Comebacks to have At Hand When a Guy Calls You Crazy Say something like, Im not sure what youre experiencing, can you try to describe it to me?. You just have had a lot of experiences with people who have said nasty things to you and you do not want to tolerate that anymore. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/09\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/09\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-1.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c2\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c2\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-2.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3f\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3f\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-3.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0d\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0d\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-4.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6e\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6e\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-5.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-6.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/20\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/20\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-7.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/dd\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/dd\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-8.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3b\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3b\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-9.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-10.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c8\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c8\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-11.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a8\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a8\/Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-12.jpg\/aid2524888-v4-728px-Deal-with-Somebody-Who-Is-Having-a-Psychotic-Episode-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"