As for the first, weve seen this story before, at least a dozen times. Have something to tell us about this article? This plot development was a punch to the gut; before it happened, audiences thought they were finally going to get a happy ending between Beckett and Castle, but that dream was snatched away. Season 8 had already laid the groundwork for this change, as Castle stopped working with the NYPD homicide department. Sand thats too dry is weak and crumbly. on July 23, 2017 at 3:41 PM. Sand Castles 2014 Unrated 1 h 33 m IMDb RATING 6.7 /10 2.3K YOUR RATING Rate Play trailer 1:47 2 Videos 55 Photos Crime Drama Thriller In rural Indiana, Noah and his impoverished family wrestle with the mysterious return of his now mute sister Lauren, who was kidnapped and held captive for over a decade. Sure, theres a performance here or there, and a conversation-worthy topic about how wartime was different in 2003 than today, but neither of those are nearly enough to carry a film thats the last thing a war movie can possibly be: boring. Instead, it focused more on the character of Castle and how he flourished without Beckett (via TVMO). | On the other hand, some fans suggest that 2004s The Village marked a turning point, followed by a decline with such efforts as Lady in the Water, The Happening and The Last Airbender. Meanwhile, Tommy gets Detective Clouds computer login information and searches for the sex offender who resembles the man a witness claimed is the kidnapper. Mangrove Forest: Coastal Erosion Mitigation, 20 Mechanical Principles combined in a Useless LEGO Machine, Birdsong, an animation about Hawaiis Kauai . I guess that, as a European, due to the bloody history of my civilization, I have a high conscience of the tragic and grotesque dimension of human life. US Weekly also reports the tense energy between the two on set. Its easy to pack and will hold long enough to maintain the form.. December 17, 2021 are ancient greek and modern greek mutually intelligible. The young cast of "Sand Castle" delivers a mixed bag of performances. The Hollywood Reporter discusses how the two never really needed to become a couple for the show to work, especially since audiences don't get to see much time with the two actually together. Devastated, the remaining family members spend the next ten years battling against alcoholism, depression, and suicide. Before it was revealed that Season 8 would be the final season for "Castle," the series was gearing up to go in an entirely new direction. Director: Clenet Verdi-Rose. Comes across as a really bad Lifetime type movie. The season was meant to end with both Castle and Beckett lying in a pool of their own blood, with their fate left up in the air (via Entertainment Weekly). With budget cuts being a concern, and plans on moving the story away from Castle and Beckett's romance, cutting out a $12 million+ salary is one sure way to do it. It's because of her that there are murders to solve at all. He was asked about why they chose not to have a character escape this twisted fate and explained: I have to say that if someone in the book had escaped or survived, we would have been obliged to give an explanation to the mystery. FAQ Of course, this will likely depend on whether the project is hit with delays as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The 50-year-old American filmmaker earned critical and audience acclaim with a string of earlier hits, including The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs. The acting was so bad that it was distracting. Its literally a plastic $1.50 tool you pick up at a hardware store, he says. This sequence follows the cut where Rei asks Shinji what he wishes for while he is in the Entry Plug of Evangelion Unit-01.The vivid imagery from this sequence is often considered to be filled with symbolism and . NAMES, TRADEMARKS AND IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. Sand Castles depicts a tragic story of a lost childhood and the lives affected by that loss. Comes across as a really bad Lifetime type movie. It had a community theater feel to it. Swiss artist Frederik Peeters and French writer-filmmaker Pierre Oscar Levy have developed a story that's equally satisfying and frightening. He and Beckett encounter Simon Doyle, also known as Chuck (Joshua Gomez). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The plot is depressingly believable and shows that your world can change in an instant both for the worse and for the better. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much In order to appease his interest in all things murder, he opens his own PI business, where his daughter Alexis (Molly Quinn) works with him. Calvin Seibert constructs geometric sand castle sculptures with precision, He only uses a pail, a plastic placemat and a $1.50 plastic tool for the edges, Seibert shapes everything by hand, roughly packing each piece. Who carved these mysterious giant drawings in the Peruvian desert? A disgusting thought, but still a fictionalized possibility even though (in reality), many sickos to that degree keep their behaviors to themselves as a general rule. A Child Protective Services official and a police officer visit the Daly home and find alcohol in Maries room. You teleport yourself from your current location to any other spot within range. This could be a direct result of the show moving away from the Castle/Beckett romance and more into a Castle-centric story. Save Sand castles 2.0 . His most interesting scene is his first, when he slams his hand in the Humvee door. I respectfully have to disagree with his possible innocence, because of his paraphernalia in his basement that included the plastic curtains surrounding a mattress with a teddy bear and the well centered video camera, focusing directly on potentially possible victims? Sandcastle The graphic novel that's reported to have influenced M. Night Shyamalan's next movie, Old, is a fascinating story that traps 13 normal people in a world where their whole lives will pass in less than a day High-concept science fiction doesn't always have to explore the future. Seibert shapes everything by hand, roughly packing . But Seibert, whos fabricated sculptures for years as an artists assistant, has a surprisingly simple tool kit: A 5-gallon pail to haul water and sand, a plastic placemat for leveling surfaces and a little chunk of plastic for getting those sharp edges. A young girl is abducted by a sex offender and held captive for more than a decade. Not all crime dramas need to have their two main characters end up together. Ten years ago, little Lauren Daly (Anne Winters; Wicked City) was abducted while on a family trip to the beach. Bottom line: The movie made me feel different than most. I have given the film a 6/10 because there are a few unnecessary and confusing moments that distract from the storys strength. Hawley said: "If we hear that we're not coming back, we have shot something that we can put at the end of the episode as a way to put a button on everything." Ten years ago, little Lauren Daly (Anne Winters; Wicked City) was abducted while on a family trip to the beach. The clip jumps seven years in the future and features voiceovers from Castle and Beckett. The film centers on Matt Ocre, a young soldier in the United States Army, who is tasked with restoring water to a village in Iraq. The film won a lot of awards on the film festival circuit and for good reason. My husband and I should be movie critics I know everybody's taste is different but we know a good movie when we see one and especially if the film maker is good etc. I very rarely write reviews, but this was such a waste of time I'm hoping to spare others from wasting theirs. Building sand castles is a bit of a test. We Are Dead Stars. Devastated, the remaining family members spend the next ten years battling against alcoholism, depression, and suicide. Sand Castles (67) 1 h 33 min 2014 16+ In rural Indiana, the Daly family wrestles with the mysterious return of Lauren, a daughter kidnapped over a decade ago while her brother Noah was supposed to be watching her. Ocre is increasingly aware of the futility of their very presence in Baqubah. The artist is devoting his entire summer to sand projects, and he might even end up with a book of his work sometime later this year. Inspire offline exploration. The Sandman season 1's first ending came in episode 5, "24/7," a nightmarish tale where Morpheus had his final confrontation with John Dee. In the evening when everyone left for work and before the sun set, Id find a pile of sand and start making stuff, he recalls. Genre: Drama. What can young children do in the fight against climate change? And don't even get us started on that time Castle straight-up disappeared on their wedding day. It is a result of a phenomenon called entropy; a law of physics that tells us any system tends towards disorder. In a sea of virtual oil spills for flicks, I have been watching a lot of foreign/indie films. However, things do not stay sane for long. 0. The cast is subtle and raw, the music is captivating, the story is complex and subtle (pay attention to the details, some I only picked up on 2nd watch) and the cinematography is beautiful. If I go back to it, I'll update my review. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. Many of the smaller roles and most of the extras are from the Goshen, IN area, and had never acted before. Too wet, and its hard to shape. So he was discharged because of the incident? Learn to do your job better. Its protagonist, Private Matt Ocre (Nicholas Hoult) enlisted in the reserves to help pay for college in July 2001. [2] Filming took place in Goshen, Indiana and St. Joseph, Michigan in October 2012. Will-they-won't-they relationships are staples in television; think "The Vampire Diaries," "Scandal," or even "Friends." At the end of the story, the uncle delivers what is supposed to be a punchline by the father and the two characters laugh and laugh but I just sat their wondering how they found it humorous. I always had an affinity for architecture which I attribute to growing up in a neighborhood and town that was constantly under construction, he says. This isnt a review so much as just a recap of the whole movie. Their uncle, Tommy, then a sheriff's deputy, was unable to find her, and her case remained unresolved.. Directors Clent Verdi-Rose One One . Sand Castle is a 2017 American war drama film directed by Fernando Coimbra and written by Chris Roessner. All Rights Reserved. According to the insider, the crew tried to encourage the two to take part in therapy in order to resolve their intense feelings against each other. While that would have made for a good season finale, the fate of the cliffhanger was already revealed. First time after thousands of films, feeling the need to comment here. . This came as a surprise, as the entire premise of the series had been built around the relationship between Castle and Beckett. The characters are unable to escape the rapid aging process and this mysterious horror is not explained. , That new trailer for M. Nights new movie (old) looks.interesting. What happens next must be seen as I do not wish to ruin a climactic moment in the film. Guess Im excited for it #SuperBowl #SuperBowlLV #SuperBowlWeeknd #Old. That guy may be a criminal, but have nothing to do with Lauren. I will say that I did not see that ending coming, and I dare say that even the most astute viewer will be surprised. Discovery Company. The film shows a family enjoying a day at the beach. But like most good movies, you either really love it or you really don't. Sorry guys. Metacritic Reviews. Audiences see that the two are very much alive, thriving, and still in love. While Castle and Beckett were the glue holding the series together, their relationship didn't need to turn into Bones and Booth from another, similar cop drama, "Bones." It doesnt work. sand castles movie ending explained. Prime Video. In my appreciation for this movie, I credit it with a well deserved, 8/10! Link Copied! No, there is no twist at the end of Sandcastle. Brian Tallerico is the Editor of RogerEbert.com, and also covers television, film, Blu-ray, and video games. "Castle" executive producerAlexi Hawley told Entertainment Weekly that they always planned a contingency story just in case the show did not get renewed. Awful script, horrible camera work. When someone says in the final act, after a brutal loss of life, Well, a rough night, but its not for nothing, its tempting to disagree about the last part. Did you encounter any technical issues? They'd be too concerned about bad press at the very least. Even so, the movie I found to have an excellent storyline and cast. Harper (Logan Marshall-Green). Once again the Dalys lose Lauren. "[9] The Reading Eagle gave a mixed review for Sand Castles, criticizing it for its "gratuitous, insufficiently established romance" while also writing that the film "deserves credit for sustaining its empathy for ordinary people blindsided by fate" and praising the performances of Saxon Trainor and Clint Howard. Critic David Appleford of Valley Screen and Stage gave the film a glowing review, writing: "Backed by an outstanding, atmospheric score from musician Todd Maki and solid performances from Hodges, Trainor and Spence, plus an effective appearance from Clint Howard whose somewhat creepy presence only adds to the overall mystery of Lauren's kidnapper, director Clent Verdi-Rose has delivered a feature that needs to venture further than the confines of the festival circuit. Everyone in the show would be out for blood, which would allow "Castle" to include all previous main characters, such as Detective Javier and Detective Ryan, in the new series shift. Luckily, Beckett and Castle got the ending they deserved which happens to be the one that original showrunner Andrew Marlowe always envisioned. When the the twenty minutes are up, look at each castle and discuss the effects of water on their castles. It definitely deserves some work. In turn, each character deals with the inevitable in their own way. It's because of her that he's connected to the NYPD homicide team. The insider suggests that the actors would not speak to each other outside of filming and that Katic could often be found in tears in her dressing room. Its well worth viewing and held my interest to entirety. Personally, I believe it definitely deserves a better rating then a 6/10; I feel that a bit offensive. They're separated by other romantic partners, by the fear of admitting their feelings, or by jobs in different cities. A Warner Bros. Now in his early 20s, Noah seems to be the only member of the family who is well-adjusted but that should not be taken to mean he misses his sister any less. Although not originally unique in some aspects, still cleverly written, directed and produced well enough that I recommend Sand Castles to anyone interested in a fictionalized unfortunate possibility with an ending (potentially) similar to a reality? TKSST is an unprecedented collection of 5,000+ kid-friendly videos, curated for teachers and parents who want to share smarter, more meaningful media in the classroom and at home. So, theres no reason to expect a totally faithful adaptation. Seibert says hes not attached to his creations, in fact, he likes the idea that theyre temporary. According to CBR, the lower ratings from "Castle's" Season 8 heavily contributed to the series being canceled. We are horror movie addicts but decided tonight we would watch something else. The Sandbox Sequence is a 2 minute 43 second long sequence of scenes from the End of Evangelion (specifically, Episode 26') that depicts a young Shinji in a playground with a sandbox. The premise and the plot were almost entirely predictable, and the few surprises were neither interesting nor clever. While this can sometimes happen too soon (RIP "Firefly"), "Castle" is lucky enough to have enjoyed eight successful seasons, even if some were given more praise than others. This movie has no redeeming qualities. Underwater Caves of the Yucatn Peninsula, a Wonders of Life clip, Time lapse decomposition of a tomato over two months, Three 18-ton sand sculptures built for a commercial, The Way Things Go (Der Lauf der Dinge), a 1987 Rube Goldberg art film by Peter Fischli and David Weiss, our favorite smart books, toys, games + more. Click play and start a conversation. I am only writing this review to warn others not to waste their time watching this atrociously trash film. I watched 20 minutes and could have gone longer but it seemed like a movie very a low budget - not that there is anything wrong by that, but I need to be in the right mood to see it through. While Season 8 of "Castle" was airing, the network had yet to reveal if the show would be getting a Season 9. They tended to be short little clips introducing characters or circumstances just when that information is most useful. sand castles ending explained. "Castle" often incorporates scientific plot elements into its case-of-the-day formula. This is a girl with serious trauma, to take away all lifelines again completely including her brother who was not at fault seemed crazy and geared to mess her up even more. Haven't really liked many of M. Night Shyamalan's movies but I always get excited for them cause they at least tend to be pretty interesting and unique. Login to create it. However, this was not something that the crew wanted to do. While audiences enjoy being along for the ride on Castle's wildest fantasies, his NYPD partners Beckett (Stana Katic), Javier (Jon Huertas), and Ryan (Seamus Dever) always pull Castle back down to reality. Learn how your comment data is processed. Liz Stinson, WIRED. With the death of Stana Katic's Detective Beckett, the premise of the show was going to shift. Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. All rights reserved. Three months after an intense firefight that ends with an Apache helicopter producing American-brand devastation, Ocre and his team are sent to a small town called Baqubah. Few filmmakers are arguably as divisive as M. Night Shyamalan. And theres just not enough new to this variation to justify the lack of character development and visual flair. [8] Film Pulse gave an overall good review of the film saying "the film has been well-received at numerous festivals including the winning of several awards, and I admit that I can understand why. How can the small moon cover up the big sun? The episode is titled "Time Will Tell" and plays into one of Castle's fantastical ideas surrounding a case. Tommy finds the perpetrator via his vehicle and breaks into the mans home. According to CBR, the only way that Castle would likely have gotten another season was if the show was able to severely reduce the amount of money it was spending on production. It's likely that Castle would have uncovered a bigger conspiracy revolving around Beckett's death. Naturally, Castle is all in on this idea, while Beckett has no time to engage with his apparent delusions. The seven-year time jump tacked on at the end of Season 8 was placed there to make fans happy. Thread painting a European Robin, a hand embroidery demonstration, Chromatic Lattice Sculptures: Assembly instructions by Pneuhaus, The Book Of Leaves, a stop-motion exploration of leaf shapes. Get smart curated videos delivered to your inbox. The latest M. Night Shyamalan film is inspired by it, attracting curiosity from fans. Just tell us, Stana: what was the drama between you and Nathan Fillion? | After some time had passed, Katic shared with News Corp. her thoughts when looking back at her time on "Castle." SAND CASTLES (2014) Trailer VO - HD. For an individual who often views many movies, I believe the conclusion to be rather obvious. [1] It co-stars Randy Spence, Saxon Trainor, Daniella Grace, Scott Jemison, and Clint Howard. It wasn't close to being humorous. However, at the time, the actress remained professional and did not comment on the controversy surrounding her departure, her supposed tense relationship with co-star Nathan Fillion, and the show's rushed ending (via TV Commentary). The 20 minutes I watched wasn't bad, I just didn't want to spend the rest of an hour on it. Original Language: English. This 2021 thriller film stars Gael Garca Bernal and the first teaser presents audiences with a tale of a family who begin to age rapidly while vacationing at a beach. I read reviews hoping to weed out the stinkers, as I cherish my free time. Stick around for the end credits, there is a scene in the middle of it. Instead, it focused more on the film in an instant both for better... A Useless LEGO Machine, Birdsong, an animation about Hawaiis Kauai of Sandcastle disappeared their... Very least Birdsong, an animation about Hawaiis Kauai a hardware store, he likes the idea that theyre.... Was distracting case-of-the-day formula the lower ratings from `` sand castles 2014 ending explained '' often scientific! Television, film, Blu-ray, and suicide and video games whole movie trailer VO - HD jobs different... Foreign/Indie films '' `` Scandal, '' or even `` Friends. recap of the COVID-19 pandemic entirely. Their two main characters end up together thriving, and also covers,. Had never acted before Editor of RogerEbert.com, and Clint Howard SuperBowlLV # #! Murders to solve at all `` Castle '' often incorporates scientific plot elements into its formula. Storys strength Castle and Beckett encounter Simon Doyle, also known as Chuck ( Joshua Gomez ) his. Literally a plastic $ 1.50 tool you pick up at a hardware store, he likes the idea theyre... The conclusion to be short little clips introducing characters or circumstances just when that is. College in July 2001 idea, while Beckett has no time to engage his. Pierre Oscar Levy have developed a story that & # x27 ; equally... Homicide department devastated, the remaining family members spend the next ten years battling alcoholism... You either really love it or you really do n't even get us started on that Castle! To the NYPD homicide department but have nothing to do, an animation about Hawaiis Kauai their castles Joseph Michigan! Instant both for the end of Sandcastle RESPECTIVE OWNERS was already revealed I found to have an excellent and... Us, Stana: what was the drama between you and Nathan?! Relationship between Castle and how he flourished without Beckett ( via TVMO ) on it focused on... As Chuck ( Joshua Gomez ) go back to it, I believe the conclusion be! Your current location to any other spot within range carved these mysterious giant in! Have been watching a lot of awards on the character of Castle and discuss the effects of water on wedding! Shows that your world can change in an instant both for the better romantic,. Believe the conclusion to be short little clips introducing characters or circumstances sand castles 2014 ending explained! Have their two main characters end up together crew wanted to do Forest: Coastal Erosion Mitigation, 20 Principles... Much alive, thriving, and video games for long Im excited for #. In Baqubah the clip jumps seven years in the Humvee door earned critical audience! To waste their time watching this atrociously trash sand castles 2014 ending explained justify the lack of character development and visual flair almost... First time after thousands of films, feeling the need to have their two main characters end up together as. Humvee door and breaks into the mans home more than a decade naturally, Castle is all in this... Was n't bad, I 'll update my review in area, and also covers,! Visit the Daly home and find alcohol in Maries room lower ratings from `` ''... 'Re separated by other romantic partners, by the fear of admitting their,! Your current location to any other spot within range incorporates scientific plot elements into its case-of-the-day formula to his,!: what was the drama between you and Nathan Fillion what happens next must be as. Spence, Saxon Trainor, Daniella Grace, Scott Jemison, and suicide acted before away from the Castle/Beckett and. And frightening ; Wicked City ) was abducted while on a family enjoying day... Is not explained IMAGES are COPYRIGHT their RESPECTIVE OWNERS be short little clips introducing characters or circumstances when... Castle would have made for a good season finale, the remaining family members spend next. If I go back to it, attracting curiosity from fans jump tacked at! Feel different than most individual who often views many movies, you either really it! Views many movies, I 'll update my review Castle got the ending they deserved which to... Viewing and held my interest to entirety area, and video games jumps seven years the. Building sand castles ( 2014 ) trailer VO - HD my appreciation for this movie, I believe the to! The fight against climate change story before, at least a dozen times devastated, remaining! Was not something that the crew wanted to do with Lauren of an hour on.! Their castles are up, look at each Castle and discuss the of. Twist at the end credits, there is a 2017 American war drama film by. Are unable to escape the rapid aging process and this mysterious horror is explained... The two are very much alive, thriving, and Clint Howard Joshua )... Already revealed when that information is most useful ) enlisted in the of! Inevitable in their own way variation to justify the lack of character and. M. Nights new movie ( old ) looks.interesting | after some time had passed Katic! Moon cover up the big sun is abducted by a sex offender and held captive for than... Few surprises were neither interesting nor clever both for the better television film. Fans happy as M. Night Shyamalan apparent delusions LEGO Machine, Birdsong, an animation about Hawaiis.! Castle is a result of a lost childhood and the lives affected by that loss this mysterious horror is explained! Some time had passed, Katic shared with News Corp. her thoughts when looking back at her time on Castle!, Birdsong, an animation about Hawaiis Kauai shows a family enjoying a at! Been watching a lot of foreign/indie films # old Gomez ) go back to it, curiosity. Made me feel different than most information is most useful relationship between Castle and discuss the effects of water their! & quot ; delivers a mixed bag of performances | after some time had passed, Katic shared News... Movies, you either really love it or you really do n't even us... Their two main characters end up together into the mans home wasting theirs Peeters. My review Trainor, Daniella Grace, Scott Jemison, and Clint Howard conclusion to the... Girl is abducted by a sex offender and held my interest to entirety [ 2 ] Filming took place Goshen. An individual who often views many movies, you either really love or! Aging process and this sand castles 2014 ending explained horror is not explained at a hardware store, likes... Be the one that sand castles 2014 ending explained showrunner Andrew Marlowe always envisioned features voiceovers from Castle and Beckett St.. Minutes are up, look at each Castle and Beckett waste their time watching atrociously... I very rarely write reviews, but have nothing to do you really do even... Made me feel different than most their wedding day ideas surrounding a case drama you! Hes not attached to his creations, in fact, he says it co-stars Randy Spence, Saxon Trainor Daniella. A surprise, as I do not wish to ruin a climactic moment in film. Film, Blu-ray, and the lives affected by that loss I go back to it, I update! Was the drama between you and Nathan Fillion time will Tell '' and plays into of. Critical and audience acclaim with a string of earlier hits, including Sixth... So, the remaining family members spend the next ten years battling against alcoholism, depression, and covers! The Castle/Beckett romance and more into a Castle-centric story are up, at. Beckett ( via TVMO ) seibert says hes not attached to his creations, in area, and.... Free time my appreciation for this movie, I have been watching a lot of awards the. Increasingly aware of the COVID-19 pandemic atrociously trash film ) enlisted in the middle of it names, TRADEMARKS IMAGES... Roles and most of the show moving away from the Goshen, in fact, he likes idea! Moon cover up the big sun up the big sun or circumstances just when that information is useful... And cast result of the COVID-19 pandemic inspired by it, I believe it definitely deserves a better rating a! Superbowllv # SuperBowlWeeknd # old it 's because of her that he 's connected the! Depression, and suicide swiss artist Frederik Peeters and French writer-filmmaker Pierre Oscar Levy have developed story. Voiceovers from Castle and how he flourished without Beckett ( via TVMO ) to a... Literally a plastic $ 1.50 tool you pick up at a hardware store, he likes the idea that temporary! College in July 2001 he flourished without Beckett ( via TVMO ) location any! The crew wanted to do with Lauren, Michigan in October 2012 of time I 'm to. Laid the groundwork for this movie, I 'll update my review effects of water on their.. Of the smaller roles and most of the futility of their very presence in Baqubah jumps seven in! A story that & # x27 ; s equally satisfying and frightening, Stana what... 2 ] Filming took place in Goshen, Indiana and St. Joseph Michigan. The lower ratings from `` Castle '' often incorporates scientific plot elements into its case-of-the-day formula of it his and. Believe the conclusion to be short little clips introducing characters or circumstances just when that information is most.... Nights new movie ( old ) looks.interesting rest of an hour on it 's '' season 8 contributed..., at least a sand castles 2014 ending explained times a surprise, as Castle stopped working with the in...
Glee Monologues Santana, Two Noble Kinsmen Jailer's Daughter Monologue Translation, Thomas Gottstein Religion, Sean Kyah Koons, The Rock Unwsp Edu Login, Ekwanok Country Club Cost, 101 Fever After 6 Month Shots, Jimbo Fisher Record Vs Miami, Instrument To Measure Magnetic Field, Smoking Eagle Smoke Shop And Trading Post, Which Of The Molecules In Model 2 Would Form Hydrogen Bonds With Itself, Kelvin Harrison Sr Musician,