us It looks like MAP changed from the Green brand filters that originally shipped with this since I purchased it, so I cant speak to any differences there. Great fit, look, and performance. Stage 1 tune you can run stock with a catback. Unfortunately, we are not able to ship this item outside of the United States. MAPerformance Stage 1+ Power Package | 2015-2020 Subaru WRX (WRX-4G-S1 The precision designed molded plastic intake tube maximizes airflow volume and speed for optimum power gains. Well, ****. I havent pushed the car hard yet on this tune, because i baby . *This video was filmed a little under a year ago*It is kind of choppy since I didn't finish editing it in so long. Plus Fill Out Your Bracket For a Chance to WIN a $2000 MAP Gift Card! Tune definitely helps with the rev hang issues although not completely wiped away. ZSPEC "Stage 3" Dress Up Bolts Titanium Fastener Kit - maperformance.com 2015-2019 WRX Stage 1 Tune by MAPerformance - YouTube Cant go wrong with this I love it you can definitely feel a difference from stock tune. 138. Plus Fill Out Your Bracket For a Chance to WIN a $2000 MAP Gift Card! please contact us When you purchase a COBB Accessport for your 2015 Subaru WRX from MAPerformance, we'll throw in a FREE 2015 WRX tune! Yes Ian replied to me and the FRN is the latest version and confirmed for a stock car/intake. Customer Service. Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. have any questions, feel like you received this message in error or would like suggestions on other brands If you have any Hey everyone! Powered By Horsepower, 10 Mills, and YOU! I kinda forgot what I was going for. Cobb AP. In an. I have a 2018 STI and i live in Philly/South NJ. or call 1-888-627-3736 to speak to one of our experts. If you have any $ 1,075.00. I've definitely noticed a huge improvement over stock but I've heard the maperformance is better. 2018 WRX - MAPerformance Stg 1 - 91oct - FRN.ptm 2018 WRX - MAPerformance Stg 1 - 93oct - FRN.ptm 09-11-2018, 06:38 PM #11: Mkodada. MAPerformance Stage 1 2020 : r/WRX - reddit Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. The kit consists of 85 pieces of hardware. My first engine mod I purchased for the car was the MAPerformance intake with the MAPerformance stage 1+ OTS tune. Correct. Customer Service. Join . Unfortunately, we are not able to ship this item outside of the United States. Lil comparison and reaction video between Cobb stage 1 91 octane ots tune and MAPerformance stage 1 91 octane ots tune.. enjoy Hi all, I'm new to the Subaru community and I recently purchased a 2016 Wrx a little over a month ago. MAPerformace Stage 1 safety | Subaru WRX Forum Always read the notes before installing any ots tune to make sure you . vBulletin v3.7.0, Copyright 2000-2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. https://www.maperformance.com/producnt=13159637251, Free OTS Stage 1+ tune included (91 and 93 octane available)*. This amazing piece of technology gives you superior, detailed control over your engines computer. MAPerformance 2020. I am 100% stock other than 1000 miles on COBB Stage 1 and 800 miles on MAP Stage 1. Research, browse, save, and share from 21 WRX STI models in Bothell, WA. . I got the MA Performance stage 1 91 Map about two weeks ago, feels a lot stronger everywhere than the Cobb OTS. Turbo noises are great and not so loud it's overbearing. Like the title states, curious if anyone has run the MAPerformance free Stage 1 map on a dyno as delivered from MAP? Unfortunately, we are not able to ship this item outside of the United States. and our MAPerformance Stg 1 Wrx : r/WRX - Reddit 1 / 2. thanks. I've been running the MAP stage 1+ for my wrx for a little bit now and I love it. Stage 1 / Stage1+ MAPerformance intake. The basic Impreza models were standard sedans, perfect for tooling around town, getting groceries or spending a quiet day blogging at a coffee shop somewhere. MAP is noticeably nicer than Cobb. CALL: +1-888-627-3736 TO SPEAK TO A CAR EXPERT, MAF extension harness for optimal sensor placement, 1 - MAPerformance Air Intake with K&N Filter. Smoother without the drop off at higher RPM's. Pulls harder, thought some might be placebo effect. If you have any questions please contact us at: 1-888-627-3736 or 2019 cobb stage 1 vs MAP stage 1 FA Series Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club . Fuelab 818 Series In-Line Fuel Filter - 3" Element - 75 Micron/Stainless (81820) . This Stage 3 Upgrade combines GrimmSpeeds outstanding intercooler and charge pipe, more efficient J-pipe, a boost control solenoid and more for an incredibly efficient, roaringly powerful tune. ZSPEC "Stage 3" Dress Up Bolts Grade-5 Titanium Fastener Kit | 2015 If you I loaded up the Cobb Stage 1 93 Oct tune and the car feels great. ATS Diesel 1999.5 - 2002 Dodge 4wd 47RE Stage 5 - 3099542237 I know we are waaaay late to the party. Cookie Notice Do y'all prefer the Cobb stage 1 or Maperformance stage 1 ots? : r/WRX At least one company, GrimSpeed, is selling a Stage 3 kit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX. ZSPEC "Stage 1" Dress Up Bolts Grade-5 Titanium - maperformance.com Lately I have been getting more frequent -1.41 hits, (I understand this is normal, and not my area for concern, but am wondering if there is a correlation.) I don't know which version. (Not 0.6, but actually LESS than 0.1). Though I do feel like shifting is smoother on MAP likely due to a little less rev-hang. Skip to content. On my previous WRX i ran Cobb STg1 vs MAP to see the difference, and even on my previous WRX, i saw a difference. Customer Service ATS Diesel 1999.5 - 2002 Dodge 4wd 47RE Stage 5 Transmission PackageAbout ATS DieselTo invent and manufacture the world's finest and most innovative diesel truck performance products - products that excite truck owners at all levels! With our custom tunes alone, youll be able to get more out of your engine as easily as setting up programmed radio stations on your stereo. Email Us Here. Customer Service. MAPerformance Stage 1 Tune - 2015 WRX - YouTube MAPerformance is has the best customer service and shops fast too. Car sounds insane!Follow me on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/_jaysonventu. Map Performance Stage 1 v7 93 Octane | Subaru WRX Forum Maperformance Stage 1 OTS 18+ STI - NASIOC - forums.nasioc.com Also it shows 91 octane, but you mentioned in your post the testing was done on 93. MAPerformance Air Intake With Stage 1 Tuned On 15+ Subaru WRX If anyone here has purchased the latest MAPerformance for their 2019 I would like . 2015-2021 Subaru WRX/STI "Stage 3" Dress Up Bolts Grade-5 Titanium Fastener Kit by ZSPEC The ZSPEC "Stage 3" Fastener Kit for the WRX STI platform is now available in Titanium! If you have a WRX or WRX STI, then youre in pretty good shape. or call 1-888-627-3736 to speak to one of our experts. Not bad at all, 9800 Hemingway Avenue SouthCottage Grove, MN 55016, Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 6:00pmSat & Sun: Closed, Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout, Get your purchase now, pay over time with. Customer Service. If you This kit is a 204-pie never once did i see my DAM drop below 1.000. got the occasional -1.4, -2.8, w/ the AC on, thats about it. Customer Service. The kit consists of 85 pieces of hardware. If you have any Basic hand tools required for installation (not included). 1 - Battery & Battery Bracket Hardware Kit, 1 - Alternator & AC Plastic Cover Hardware Kit, 1 - Firewall Bracket Flare Nuts Hardware Kit. 1 - Battery & Battery Bracket Hardware Kit, 1 - Alternator & AC Plastic Cover Hardware Kit, 1 - Firewall Bracket Flare Nuts Hardware Kit. This will take you to www.maperformance.com. I just found out that MAPerformance just released the maps for the 2019 wrx and I do know the target boost is at 20 vs cobbs 19. Titanium is over 40% less weight than steel, providing high corrosion resistance and strength. I am getting some pretty terrible FKL (-2 through -6) readings at so many various points in my commute. Customer Service. Used Subaru WRX STI for sale in Bothell, WA under $300,000 Customer Service. We have a reputation for putting together kits that give you everything you need at a discounted price, and youll see that reputation firsthand here. Is something up with the dyno chart legend? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I originally installed this package/tune back in 2019, and am only now writing a review. have any questions, feel like you received this message in error or would like suggestions on other brands I also got the AP to go along with it. Many of our power packages are based around the powerful Cobb Tuning Accessport V3. Order your own Cobb Accessport w/ MAPerformance Tune Here: http://goo.gl/hKj1hvCheck out our 300+whp Stage 2 Package: https://youtu.be/h65WcTIzrwAMAPerformance is now proud to offer e-tunes for the 2015 Subaru WRX! Plus Fill Out Your Bracket For a Chance to WIN a $2000 MAP Gift Card! Unfortunately, due to vendor restrictions we are unable to sell this product or brand within California. Sporting a high flow K&N Air Filter and the raw stainless look, your engine bay will go from blah to BANG!