He glanced over to a rooftop to see Hawkmoth and Mayura patiently- or well impatiently waiting. Did you think your mother would cover for you? After being in isolation for the majority of his life, Adrien finally broke free of his captivity and enrolled himself in public school. POV Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth. No one is born a villain. Soon three spirits will visit him to remind him of the importance of sharing a Christmas time. Do you understand that? #1 in AdrienAgreste. You will never have a photo shoot again. Gabriel not targeting Marinette for Good Reason AU THIS FIC WILL CONTAIN INCEST. More information Gabriel looks SO offended. Together they would work together to help protect people, and to combat the forces of evil. She will be thinkfull we are warning her about the possible lawsuits. What if Adrien took the loss of Emilie a lot harder than Gabriel did And turned down the wrong path? Nathalie and Gabriel decide it's finally time to become intimate with each other. If there is one character that I think is left out in the cold when it comes to analysis of their character development and story arc. "What do you need us to do?" Upon finding thatMarinette is madly in love with Adrien and that the two are happily dating, Gabriel formed a plan to separate the couple and akumatize Marinette as a result. While Lila has been little use to Gabriel as a villain so far, he still uses her as a model so that she will spy on Adrien for him and report anything that seems amiss with his son. Gabe and Nath are actually decent parents for once, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Emma Agreste & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Emma Agreste, Emma Agreste & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Post-Reveal Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth & Original Character(s). Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Miraculous Ladybug | Published: 2016-12-06 | Words: 5176 . tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Adrien asked, Mullo. You are looking : miraculous ladybug fanfiction gabriel likes marinette Contents A person that held opposite views as you? While denying Adrien's birthday party was punishment enough, Gabriel went one step further, belittling Nino by calling him a bad influence on Adrien and demanding that Nino leave and never return to the Agreste household. "WHERE IS CHAT NOIR!!" Marinette Dupain-Cheng has been struggling. Work Search: Good. As they stood on top of the rooftops looking across at the view of Paris and their giant sentimonster rampaging across the city. Marinette has been successfully akumatized by Lila Rossi Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste x Reader Gabriel spots her but says nothing Lila leads her class too the courtyard. Alya is there to help Marinette every time Marinette makes a mistake or embarrasses herself. !PROMPTS NEEDED! 3D Gabriel bent down in an awkward bow as Gabriel let out a high pitched giggle. What happen Gabenath Oneshots miraculous ladybug fanfiction gabriel likes marinette They both heard the sound of laughing, they slowly turned around to see Mayura laughing at them. Anyone who has been threatened by Lila Rossi please come forward"Gabrial says. About ten students come forward. Chat Noir? Now his son was missing He assumed she didn't want to add to his stress. So, why was he the last person to find out that they were already together? 23.1K 499 28. . What would Gabriel think? Miraculous Ladybug; Relationships: Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug . Gabriel deeply loved and cared for his wife. What if he wasn't able to save Marinette? I cannot lose you too., Gabriel- Gabe Nathalie quietly said as she placed her hand on his shoulder. Now perhaps we're getting somewhere.". We will meet you at the school. Nathalie says. Adrien searched around the room he was locked up in. In canon- in most AU's even- I would agree with you 110%! Ella tiene la sonrisa de su esposa desaparecida y l va a obligarla a drselas todas antes de que termine con ella. This goes out to The_Girl_Of_Snow! The easiest was would be to go to were she supposedly worked and hope Lila had told the truth about that. Adrien decides to disturb Gabriel while he's working.It wasn't a good idea.His ass pays for it. Gabriel estaba bastante seguro de que haba realizado su deseo.Entonces Porqu an sigue vivo?Quien haba arruinado su mayor logro? "Ask" Nathalie asked, glancing back towards Purple Tigre. Gabrielconstantly neglects Adrien's needs,isolateshim from the rest of the world, risksAdrien's life repeatedly, and even akumatizesAdrien to get what he wants. Marinette with Nino moves closer to the inner edge of the crowd but no closer. This is not as awful as it first sounds. This is the story of Tessa Agreste who is the twin sister of none other than Adrien Agreste and also she has a miraculous and it also talks a little but about who I thin Marinette finally confesses her feelings to Adrien. Nathalie looked ready to tear out her hair in frustration. New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, Miraculous Ladybug: 5 Times Gabriel Agreste Was A Terrible Father (& 5 He Is Okay), GOOD FATHER: Gabriel Let Adrien Go To Public School, BAD FATHER: Gabriel Didn't Plan Anything For Adrien's Birthday, GOOD FATHER: Gabriel WatchedSolitude With Adrien, BAD FATHER: Gabriel Used Lila Rossi To Spy On Adrien, GOOD FATHER: Gabriel Gave Adrian A Family At Christmas, BAD FATHER: Gabriel Gambled With Adrien's Life, GOOD FATHER: Gabriel Didn't Akumatise Adrien When He Was Upset, BAD FATHER: Gabriel Turned Adrien Into Cat Blanc, BAD FATHER: Gabriel Turned Adrien Into Ephemeral, Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug And Cat Noir, Miraculous Ladybug: 5 Characters Who Are Good Role Models (& 5 Who Aren't), Miraculous Ladybug: 5 Storylines That Went Absolutely Nowhere, the plan forced Adrien to reveal his secret identity, Miraculous Ladybug: 10 Best Relationships In The Series, Ranked. and leaves croissants in his locker every morning. While Nathalie hopes this new relationship will be good for Adrien, she is suspicious as to what Gabriel is planning for them, and what he is hiding from her. Adrien felt his heart race throughout his chest. But during those moments, his mother comes as a ray of sunshine in his room. While some might call this terrible parenting since Adrien clearly doesn't want to leave his friends in Paris, nor be a model any longer, this is actually one of the kindest things that Gabriel has ever done for his son. A condition that makes her lie? Privacy Policy. Her favorite shows are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Sailor Moon, Fruits Basket, Teen Titans, and She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Did you think you could lie your way out of this? Gabriel fumed. When they first awoke in this world, they thought that everything was normal. That was until he wore white briefs in front of Kim. gabriel reveals to nathalie that he will be telling audrey about them. Nathalie? Gabriel asked, he always knew of Nathalie being willing to risk her life for them. Lila has to pay a lot of fines, do community service and is transferred to a school for troubled teens. How many students did she threaten? Get ready for cringe. Determined to get back on track after his last defeat, Gabriel akumatizes someone without fully comprehending their power. Marinet Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's emotions and akumatize "You're an idiot, Adrien Agreste" I said with a grin on my face. I am looking for Miss Rossi. Chat Noir/Gabriel Agreste - Works - Archive of Our Own Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Gabriel looks SO offended. Missing (Miraculous Ladybug) (Fanfic) - TV Tropes Instead, he finally revealed that he was Hawkmoth and that he had been trying to save Emilie with the Miraculous. Now that I am on my way t Lila thinks she's the Queen of Francoise-Dupont. Bunch of salt one-shots for miraculous ladybug Knowing that Adrien wouldn't ask his father for anything, Nino went to the Agreste house to appeal to Gabriel, hoping that he would allow Adrien to have a birthday party. Mira's Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction - YouTube Gabrielagreste Stories - Wattpad Despite knowing that Nino is Adrien's closest friend, Gabriel made a show of his power, claiming that only he knew what was best for Adrien. She wakes up to two pairs of beautiful eyes -green and blue gemstones that watches her in fascination and concern. "You could say they call me Robert Nelson, Bob Nelson, or my most favourite" he answered, this villain seemed different than anything she had ever faced. He had glanced away from the kwamis. Adrien asked, hoping that it would get one to come out of hiding. Although Gabriel isn't the warmest of characters and rarely open with his feelings, he did try in this instance to get Adrien to open up to him, claiming that he wouldbe there if Adrien needed someone to talk to. "What one do you think Marinette would want?" Pronto tres espritus lo visitaran para recordarle la importancia de compartir en la poca navidea. Miraculous . Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. He saw life in her eyes and made a promise to never let anyone steal that shine. Its finally hit Gabriel Agreste, Iconic Fashion Designer, that maybe all of Hawkmoths designs arent measuring up. Discontinued Gabriel x OC (ladybug. RELATED:Father Figures: The 10 Best Anime Dads. He was just sitting in Adrien's bag with absolutely nothing to do. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. While this is the bare minimum that Gabriel can do for Adrien, it shows that he does care in his own way and that he wishes for a more open relationship with Adrien. Please consider turning it on! Gabriel not targeting Marinette for Good Reason AU. He also knew that there was no point in saying no to her using the miraculous. She returned quickly with a woman looking sickly pale. Nino pats him on the back as they leave room. Felix feels alone until he finds a small bee looking creature named Pollen. The principal and Miss Bustier are fired. Heck, they knew e Life for Marinette has become miserable. Work Search: Why would they think anything about hero's would be real? Especially after miracle day they almost won and Nathalie started to feel more of the affects of using a broken miraculous. "Wait Marinette are you? Set after season three. Mayura started to feel lightheaded she could no longer focus on the conversation. Lila leads her class too the courtyard. Because when has Agrestone ever failed us? Felix didn't even have any contact with the outside world or family. Gabriel has proven time and time again that he is a terrible father to his son, Adrien. I was bored so here's a Miraculous antagonist!SI/OC story. "Hawkmoth!!" Gabriel Agreste doesn't want to celebrate Christmas, so he forbids Adrien to do it. Adrien is absent from school for several weeks, so his friends decide to infiltrate the mansion to find out what happened to him. He cant like him, can he? During the meeting Lila became so enraged that she tried to attack Marinette for revealing her lies. A series of encounters that stem from this decision highlight the changing dynamics as another year passes. Register and search over 40 million singles: chat. Adrien couldn't help feel worried, how is he supposed to save Ladybug on his own. And maybe the mutilation should have been the peak of Chat's fear, but that was nothing compared to the terror he feels at this. Although Gabriel does long to protect Adrien, he evidently thinks that the benefit of reviving Emilie will outweigh the costs of temporarily hurting Adrien. Tonight, Nathalie's life changes forever. Gabriel asked. It's New Year's Eve, and with her father working Sabrina was left alone and sick. As Adrian moves to stand beside him. Marinette truly was the best thing to happen to Adrien. An Ultimate Mecha Strike III hangout turned sleepover makes them both learn a lot about each other. "SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS NOT ME STOLE THE MIRACULOUSES!!" and our Purple tigre overheard the conversation feeling bad that they're son went missing. I think I left it at the school" Adrien answered as Sabine gave him a look of concern. Marinette close behind them. After the mysterious disappearance of Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-cheng. Determined to get back on track after his last defeat, Gabriel akumatizes someone without fully comprehending their power. She is friends with Adrian still. He glanced over to a rooftop to see Hawkmoth and Mayura patiently- or well impatiently waiting. This isn't canon. The blinding, bright light shone into his eyes forcing him to squint. And as far as specifics other than that video it would be easier to look at this folder. Nathalie hands him a folder full of things Adrian and Marinette had gathered as proof not that anyone seemed to listen. Gabriel was just a stonewall of slight surprise on the outside, but on the inside his brain had derailed at his son's actions. Gabriel Agreste finds himself doing unreasonable things. While Gabriel did show regret at endangering his son, he still waited as long as he possibly could before ordering the release ofLadybug so that she could rescue Adrien. As he entered her room, he looked for where Marinette could possibly keep the kwamis. It appears Miss Rossi also blackmailed him using your name. At thirty-two, Adrien still feels pressured to find a picture-perfect romance like that of his father and mother. He asked, Hawkmoth. How did she miss this much school without a single person contacting me. Adrien replied, causing Hawkmoth to glare at him. Join the adventures of Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Bluebird, as they protect the citizens of Paris, France from evil villains, akumatized by the villianous Hawk Moth who seeks to obtain their Miraculous's for his evil plan. Cookie Notice Nathalie wants to drive about. And offer my lawyer to Miss Dupain-Cheng. Gabriel knows there is little chance of recovering from this without his company taking some sort of hit. He stays dead still and prays that Papillon will stop, will go back to cutting his ear off, but of course the perceptive man clocks on immediately, a curious, twisting grin spreading across his face. Diferentes historias erticas de Adrien Agreste x Gabriel Agreste. You're everywhere in my house. There's no way Chat Noir could be Adrien Right? He exclaimed- "With a different miraculous it was stolen. With Lila turning most of her friends against her, Chat becoming more clingy, and Hawkmoth's end nowhere in sight, stress was th Plagg was bored. Good Parent Gabriel Agreste; Peacock Nathalie Sancoeur | Mayura; Nathalie Sancoeur Redemption; . She already has plenty of responsibility in her life, from helping run her boss' company to raising his son, and she had no plans on expanding that list. Gabriel Agreste has proven time and time again that he is a terrible father to his son, Adrien, but sometimes he acts in Adrien's best interests. We are waiting on Miss Rossi and Miss Dupain-Cheng. Gabriel states. In the corner of his eye, he saw a fencing trophy lying on the floor. Plagg, claws out! Adrien exclaimed- NO., Adrien started to panic, he lost his miraculous He looked confused and I couldn't stop the laugh that bubbled out of my throat. Not because he's a crazy super villain - he just use Miraculous and Batman Crossover The only person Felix has ever spoken to is his father. Luka performing with him. Had Gabriel shown any remorse in his actions, this may not have been so terrible, but he seemed to enjoy every moment, delighting in the fact he was closer than ever to achieving his goal rather than regretting hurting his own son in the process. Marinette and Nino wait with the rest of the kids in the courtyard. Now I find out you forged you mothers signature. All he ever wanted, possibly even before he met her, he knows he'll find in her embrace. Fangirls. One-shot. Damian proposes on stage after Jagged convinces Marinette to sing. Fangirls, a miraculous: tales of ladybug & cat noir fanfic | FanFiction He also needed to find someone who could help him, hed never be able to do this on his own. Hawkmoth winds up in a fight were Chat yells why are you doing this about a month into the tour. Hawkmoth asks quietly, dangerously. He stared down into her eyes, knowing that part of him wanted to give up being Hawkmoth. !!ongoing!! If possible more color drains from Lilas face at the realization Gabriel was serous about being as nice as possible to Marinette. Alya has to give up the Ladyblog and do community service. Adrien takes notice and decides to use his free day to his advantage. Slightly aged up.Bad taggs but worth to read !!! Still angry but calm ish. Oc Insert. I'm pretty certain it was on ao3. But as long as Plagg is by her side, there will be others after her for the Miraculous. Ill personally fire her. "I think The Bee!" Trusting that Ladybug would save him, Adrien jumped off a building, unable to transform into Cat Noir in public. Gabriel Agreste/Relationships - Miraculous Ladybug Wiki "Do you think we could ask..?" Marinette Dupain-cheng is Ladybug, "Marinette, where's Ladybug?" Basado en "Cuento de navidad" por Charles Dickens. Ill have someone retrieve the papers so you may look at them Nathalie explains pulling out her phone and sending a text. The universe has other plans when the two girls find the Ladybug and Butterfly Miraculous. "Sir?" Nathalie peeked in looking a bit out of sorts. Diferentes mini historias erticas de Adrien x bsicamente cualquier personaje.Las historias no estn conectadas entre s. He stepped closer and heard a crunch under his feet. Is there anything I could do? It was his fault to get Nathalie involved. As classes let out more people loitered. Yes it's a terrible idea but it could work- Oh Marinette will be annoyed. Damian! Marinette yells running up too hug him Angel he says quietly hugging back. One of the Celebrities? Miss Rossi asks. Also nothing is too much for me. Sabine asked, looking towards him. What? He asked himself, noticing the unfamiliar surroundings. Language: English Words: 560 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Kudos: 13 Hits: 161 The Butterfly Effect by Stygian_Moon Miraculous Ladybug Teen And Up Audiences Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings F/M Work in Progress She uses the mouse power to duplicate herself as marinette and ladybug and alya gets akumatized and kills the fake marinette. If you hate me for writing this, fair enough and please don't read it. Paris sets up an alert system to contact the heros. Why did you not contact me? I do not wish for conflict with your rising business? Gabriel states. Hawkmoth suggested to Nathalie. Interested why the famous man who was rarely seen was in their court yard. With a short epilogue too. "You seem to like that. Then they met Marinette, and at that moment they knew they were fucked. Okay. But Adrien just wants to make his father happy, just wants to be as close as he can to him, and this is the most he's achieved that in years, so he says, "I'm all yours.". Two months ago, Paris finally found out who was hiding under the mask of Hawk Moth. Y/n Dupain-Cheng, Marinette's twin sister. In two separate realities, Gabriel did akumatize Adrien. Miraculous Ladybug AU- Soulmates by L&J 1.9M 53.7K 18 When everyone turns 17, they get a set of initials or an initial somewhere on their body that links them to their soulmate - the person who is their other half. A boy doesnt make a connection. A girl gets distracted. Here some scenarios and one shots of Gabriel and Marinette. "Dr Nelson!". "Gabriel, I'm using the peacock miraculous!" Nathalie stated with no intention of discussing it. it has gotta be Gabr. heartless_4u, Rosetiger1687, BAColeNC, The_shawims2, organicdumbass, CorbanD17, GranadaCtonica, Raise_Wings, and ahavati Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. "Do you know where Marinette keeps the miraculouses? Adrien asked. Marinette expands the MDC brand. Alternative Season 5. Good Parent Gabriel Agreste - Works | Archive of Our Own I don't actually get off to this stuff. Maybe what happened that day changed her life,but who knows? After finding that Adrien snuck out of the house to watch the only showing of the movie Solitude, featuring Adrien's mother Emilie, Gabriel realizes how distant he has been of late and offers to watch the film with his son. She took all of Marinette's friends, had the teachers wrapped around her finger. Adrien rubbed his eyes not able to believe what he was seeing. I would like to offer my apologies I had no clue of Miss Rossis behavior. "I should go", As he left the bakery he sped towards a nearby alleyway in. He had already lost his miraculous in a building he wasn't familiar with owned by someone who could be anyone in Paris. You contact that poor girls parents so you can explain to them too. That was until they revealed their identities to eac NOT MY ART!!! As she ran up to the doors, she noticed Marinettes parents closing up the bakery. This is a shared book. Suddenly the the door of the room slams open. Read on to find out. Crditos de imagen a todos sus increbles p2creadores. Mama your daughter is physically fine but she has gotten herself and possibly you in a lot of trouble. At times, in the sheer darkness of his room; when he lets those thoughts take over, when he lets them control him, he knows that his father will never approve. Gabriel x OC Twisted by FallenFairy20 reviews. Hawkmoth quietly answered. Then everything changed. There's no way Chat Noir could be Adrien Right? He had warned Miss Rossi to be nice to her no matter were they interacted. It had been a period over a month now, and Lila has caused Marinette to have her friends be turned against her. Kagami teaching fencing in random schools close to were they were staying and improving her social skills. Their main consumers being pedophiles so in order to keep their consumers hooked they hired Felix Agreste. Marinette meets two boys who make a plan to expose Lila and help her become f Ladybug and Chat Noir fight to retrieve the stolen Miraculouses from Monarch, and in the process, learn more about each other. "I thought you'd never ask," 3D Nathalie responded in an overly manly voice. A voice shouted, walking into the room. Are you sure?, Nathalie, My wife is almost dead, my son is missing and I dont even know if hes alive, Gabriel replied, he glanced away from Nathalie. The thought of it just being a trap echoed throughout his mind. Yes sir Nathalie stood. All she could focus on was her heart racing through her chest. "Who are you!?" "You're looking for your son?" "Kwami's? He needs to fix this, get a fresher angle. Discontinued for now - siting lack of inspiration Gabriel and his teenaged daughter (Adeline, OC) are in his butterfly garden. Unfortunately the kwami of the ring seemed to only have two goals in mind: eating cheese, and keeping the ring on her finger. She quietly coughed causing Hawkmoth to look over to her. After the much appreciated dumping of the Miraculouses..Ladybug was supposed to protect, Gabriel's feelings towards his ill natured nephew..change. "YOU'RE CHAT NOIR??? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. And lied about school. after a disastrous date with adrien, chlo gets akumatised and makes chat noir fall in love. It's so much better than Adrien knowing his secret identity. What would happen if she just collapsed and detransformed? Adrien - his son, Adrien - apparently has insane conspiracy theorist friends who have somehow convinced him that the supervillain Hawkmoth, who he doesn't know is his father, is in love with him, and that's why he keeps saving him. He didn't notice Malefactor's presence until he spoke up. While Emma is determined to pay any price to bring back . "You don't need to stay here, Mayura." This is an original cute romance story straight from my mind, not an OC insert of the show. Please consider turning it on! Part of her suspected that something bad had happened. Please consider turning it on! Gabriel Agreste is a reasonable man. Sensing Adrien's disappointment and guilt, Gabriel immediately transformed into Hawkmoth, ready to akumatize his latest victim. Work Search: However, on both of those occasions, Gabriel knew that Adrien was Cat Noir. The Best of Miraculous Ladybug | FanFiction The akuma class wins a trip to Gotham where they get to live with the Waynes for two weeks. Also, will she be able to keep her "kitten" a secret ?Sex implied but nothing specific or graphic. Spinning and gliding over the makeshift dance floor and springing over the nails sticking up out of the wood.