So after the first date after 6 months I went home and checked her e-mail. I slept 3 hours that night. Back then I was hitting the gym two times a day, so I could get all my frustration out. She lied about not being physically attracted to this friend from the beginning as well - directly lied about it as in : "No i dont think he's attractive" to me and "i think he's really cute" to her friend. My Girlfriend Kissed Another Guy and Told Me [Explained] Published on Aug 29, 2022 A man felt betrayed after his girlfriend slept in the same bed as another man and then lied about it. Over the last few weeks everything feels different because of it. (Got me cracked) 24 When you are one of the guys who can actively attract women during interactions, you will see that its extremely easy to attract and pick up women. I would never be able to trust her again, and I doubt you would either. Today our realationship is great! We said our goodbye's and that I would see her in a couple of weeks. my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it She feels so sad, and that she doesnt deserve me right now. My gut instinct just told me something would happen. Take your time on that and don't rush in to making a decision because it's a big deal. confidence, high self-esteem) and turned off by the weakness (e.g. I'm sorry you are going through this, it's bloody awful. My Wife Kissed Another Man - Truth About Deception According to the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy (USA), 57% of men and 54% of women admit to having cheated at some point in their lives when in a relationship. She informed about this and left and I'm totally fine with. Sorry about the long post, I havnt really got any of this off me chest before now. However, since she is most likely not telling the truth she had to break up with you and then if you fight to get her back that is basically you accepting the lie and thus assuaging her guilt. I know her too well and she can't lie worth crap, especially not for this long and consistently. Follow What is your opinion? If it happens again then she's not the one for you and you get rid of her. You are in love with a major liar. What you should do if you are monogamous with a woman, and not boyfriend & girlfriend yet, but she kisses another man. He has also discovered the hidden secret to making a relationship or marriage last for life. When she hugs me and looks up at me with those gorgeous eyes I just want to kiss her. and my girlfriend replied "Yes, very briefly outside at the end of the night". From what I can deduce - I AM second string at this point. My guy friend kissed me. Should I tell my boyfriend? - The Globe and Mail Cheating comes very frequently when there's a need of one of you that is not being fullfilled. Her mate replied "Ok I won't, but did you actually kiss?" Are you still together? Relationships can be extremely challenging. Caught wife in the act with another man | Mumsnet Is Kissing Considered Cheating? - What Constitutes as Cheating? - Seventeen being insecure, clingy, not having much purpose in life, not being masculine enough in how you think, feel and behave, etc) and you then need to dump her, so she can feel the pain of losing an awesome guy like you. "We. Follow My Twitter:https://twitter.com/tec. When you use Dan's proven techniques in your relationship, she will feel a renewed sense of respect and attraction for you and begin to treat you in the way that you deserve. Here are 6 different scenarios of a girlfriend kissing another guy, when she is already in a relationship and what her boyfriend should do about it. You and her might have been having great sex, had fun on holidays together, lived together and even talked about having kids, but that doesnt mean she cant change her mind about wanting to be settled down for life. I needed time and space and just before christmas I decided to forgive her because I seen how remorseful she was and she's begged me for another chance saying she can't bare to lose me and can't bare to see me hurt so much. Thank you both so much for your answers. Glad you saw my post . Gotta look at it from her perspective - she has cried numerous times before telling me she might leave me and it never got through - i never believed her. Months of love wasted on trying to make some girl I don't know feel good. She got new friends and got more attention and basically worked up the balls to tell me to **** off. Mr Confused22 As u can write this much longer questions to and replies to know that whether you should forgive her or not,I will suggest you go with your heart,because you are still in love with her very much!that you are eager to love her.. Iv just seen this forum and the exact same thing has happened to me recently. I cant believe she still stood by me and wanted to get back together. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number. Believe me, there is a lot more to this story that she still hasn't told you. I'm sorry dude, but my advice is to end it. If she has been faithful all before this and she just kissed and nothing else then i think she should get a second chance. My main goal was to show you that YOU are not to blame for something she did. Women know that its very painful for a guy to find out that his girlfriend has kissed another guy behind his back. Check out my merch! If not, maybe it's time to make an objective balance to realize how much you love the good features of her and how much you dislike the other features. For example: If you get angry, become insecure, cry, call her names or threaten to hurt her or the other guy, she can then use that as a reason to break up with you (e.g. Take advantage of the situation to creat more interest in her and to allow her to realize how much she cares for you. Also, it's natural that things feel different right now. Of course, if youve just found out that your girlfriend kissed another guy, you are probably feeling hurt, betrayed and may not feel like approaching and talking to other women because youre worried about the same thing happening to you with another woman. In hindsight, I ****ed up this relationship by ignoring her and being an ass repeatedly over the course of two years. Watch this free video and he will share the secret with you. I was really depressed and mad. A year off for younger people is an eternity. Billie Joe Armstrong (born February 17, 1972) is an American musician who is the lead vocalist, guitarist, and primary songwriter of the rock band Green Day, which he co-founded with Mike Dirnt in 1987. I have no illusions, and I don't consider her my girl. However, she lied to you about the kiss on the cheek to test the waters and see how accepting you would be. In any case, we're done on her terms. These men are often away for more than 12 months at a time and they come back to women who have been waiting for them, excited to see them and have been completely faithful the entire time. It drove me crazy and I think I have been too needy. If she is going to stop spending any time with him, it has to be something that she decides on her own. I'm glad you're optimist at the moment. She was crying a lot and said that the guy didnt just kiss her on the cheek but on the lips and tried to sleep with her and was kinda touching her. Billie Joe Armstrong - Wikipedia She texted me, back and forth for about two hours - before she even going out I know - that she wants to take a break from the relationship and that she's pissed off with the way I ignore her, judge her, and put her down all the time no matter how much she asks me not to. My girlfriend got drunk and kissed another guy, 2 months later she got drunk and kissed a girl, HELP, Girlfriend kissed another guy after been fighting a lot. I think we were obviously further along and the fact is she sent an email to him which stated it was over and that she would be moving onto South Africa and that he could take there history and **** off! When she texts me I compulsively end up calling her and talking about the relationship and sort of telling her how good she is and how much I want her. Everything used to be so easy and wonderful. More so than the kiss, I felt more angry that she had kept herself in this lads company for a good while knowing full well his intentions and knowing she was obviously tempted because she ended up kissing him. Today, I found out that she kissed another guy from school. I promise you that. What Should You Do When Your Girlfriend Kissed Another Guy And Told You? If you feel like she's stringing you along, tell her how you feel. That was music to my ears because iv never felt anything like the way I felt about her and didn't want anybody else either. My girlfriend lied about her previous lover. Now, I can't go near her If she isnt truly committed and you dont dump her, she will drag you deeper into the relationship and make you feel like you need her and she will then dump you, so you can feel the pain of losing her. Let's not forget that she directly said to you she didn't feel she cheated (RED FLAG!!!!!). She said she felt so lonely and didnt think I would take her back when she came home. My hubby wont talk to me now. It's a constant fear of "What if she does it again? At heart, it's your typical fish out of water story, but like I said there's a hook. Johnny, Johnny says he loves her. However, if your gut instinct is telling you that she willingly kissed him and would probably do it again, then the best approach is to break up with her, but only temporarily. But its really hard to bee like that with the girl I love "gotta cry before you sing". Neither of us had been in love with anyone else before we met eachother an what we had was pretty special. My girlfriend said it just happened, but still She did something that broke my heart, and I dont know if I can forgive her. it's over. She couldn't really speak and I was surprised at how calm I was staying. Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy; All Activity; Home ; Forums ; Romantic ; Dating ; Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy ; Girlfriend kissed by another guy but kinda her fault maybe Girlfriend kissed by another guy but kinda her . Should I or should I not, Nate it's a tough time and I really feel for you mate. She cheated on you and lied. It played on my mind quite a bit and when I went to visit a week later I needed to find out for myself. After that ended and we got together again, she said it'd just been a dinner-date relationship of a few times. The . One of the major issues facing relationships is trust. I took no pleasure in seeing her so upset atall but I had to go. I felt so guilty . More. I think the bottom question is if you're going to be able to forgive her and not bring the subject whenever you're angry, or if you're not going to use it as an excuse to behaver carelessly. She was away for a year and I just found out through her emails that she kissed her ex one night for 10 seconds or so! I think she held off telling you truly to not hurt you. The letter I wrote was written 3 weeks ago, and I told her that this is what I really wanted. Dreaming you are kissing a stranger (man or woman): is a warning that a short-lived acquaintance will bring you nothing but trouble.Kissing a person you know: the relationship to that person will get even better. So my girlfriend and I had an argument on new years and she went to hang out with her friends (two of whom are boys that I always felt like they maybe flirted). She kissed him but she says she just love him like a friend, and that our love cant compare to what they had. Did you manage to commit to her and forgive her? But iv seen how sorry she is and time is a heeler. -GF's feelings changed and she wanted to break up because the she and the other dude were, or did, hook up again. If it ever happens again there is no way im doing that again. While my girlfriend waited up for me at home, I stayed in that club and made out with someone who didn't know my name. Well, there are many things to consider in here. You also want to believe that she doesn't want him because he plays Halo. Girls' night is a must for methere are few things I love more than getting together with my best friend dishing about our latest relationship dramas while eating an insane amount of tacos. But through this road, too much joy and peace can be found. Or should I wait till the day I forgive her? We started seeing eachother last May and although it wasn't intended for anything serious, we surprisingly ended up falling for eachother and by July we were pretty much inseparable. What we have is true and pure! For instance, when someone does something like cheating, usually doesn't think of all the consequences it will bring. I understand, in this important relations one thing can turn all the things around, everything changes and can't fully go back to what it used to be. I have always done ok with girls and she's absolutely stunning and got loads of personality so she has always got plenty of attention off other lads. That's not to say all attractive women are cheaters but you gotta be careful. You want to believe that your girl is messing around with you because she doesn't want her bf. I was shooting pool and had a few nice people come and ask me if they could play too. and now she will continue to do that with a clean conscience! She tells me it is for the same reason we argued about before New years and she thought a lot and decided it wasnt going to be ok. For me this was a huge shock. I Saw My Girlfriend Kissing Another Guy | Dream Meaning | Dream Me and my girl friend are together for a year now, some guy whom she meets on the way to work asked her to visit a place together. The best way to make her realize that is to make sure that youre not making the classic mistakes that turn a girlfriend off (e.g. Yet one night this summer when my husband was out of town, a male friend stopped by for a drink. Kiss who you like. A husband found out 40 years ago his wife cheated on him. My wife was taking care of her sick mother (this makes it worse). I she dosent tell you, I think its the right thing to confront her. We talked on skype and facebook, but I guess we both were bored of talking to the screen all the time. Understand: I'm a fisherman, and I caught my wife with another man. My girlfriend lied to me about another guy, I'm struggling to get over it. Neither of us are the emotional type, but on the morning she was due to leave we both woke up an looked at eachother and just broke down in tears holding eachother because the day had finally come for her to go when it didn't seem real before hand. And when I texted her back she just said hey I would have expected her to ask why haven't u texted me, was it because wat I asked , but nothing , By entering this site you declare I cant just give up on something like that. In the beginning, these guys are often friendly, charming, and non-threatening. If you want to keep the relationship together, you cant demand that she no longer spends any time with that guy because that is a choice that she needs to make. You either have to live with that reality in relationship with her or look for someone more truthful. Anyway, on this night I never got any loved up texts or anything like that haha. She had told him to never talk to her again, but he did. Sorry. In fact, it's one of the easiest things you'll ever do. She had no words and when the buss came, I started walking. I didn't like that so I told her about what I think about her guy friends and about how this shows that they are flirting and all. You just had a year of being apartseparation anxiety and getting reacquainted and sorting through all those little anxiety mistakes is always going to be present. She never told me. I've told my husband about 'petting' with another man - Netdoctor I forgave her when she came back from her trip after 2 weeks. Our first look at two suspects in 2013 cold case home invasion murder Im really a mess right now. Copyright 1997-2022 LoveShack.org. Vision: Dreaming about kisses indicates unfulfilled love with a hint of eroticism. The ultimate show of trust! Luckily I've never been one to hold a grudge and live with something on my mind! I found this one because the person I was posting about also goes to the other site and I didn't want him to read my posts. Im far from a romantic and I don't always show her how much I love her. Good luck man! I got really mad and told her what I saw in the e-mail. feedback really helps with this situation plz. But a couple of weeks before christmas she had exams and essays due in so she was quite stressed and a bit off with me. main street physicians; highest paying police departments in washington state; elizabethan conventions; He has helped men from all over the world to easily fix relationship problems with a girlfriend, fianc or wife and he can help you too. I had to login to her email, without her knowing, to see what she writes to her friend to get honesty out of her. Thank you for the answer! It seems she really regrets. My girlfriend lied to me about another guy, I'm struggling - reddit But she lies in saying that she immediately didnt wanna be friends with him anymore. I'd say they did more than just kiss. So we went our separate ways that night. Hopefully she learned that when you get a person who truly cares about you, you cant treat him like that. If I would describe myself with two words right now, it would be lost and insecure. Girlfriend kissed someone else. I didn't respond I just ignored her and blocked her for 2 weeks. I think deep down she feels a bit guilty but in light of the months of her begging me to treat her better I really can't argue with her on this. She says she's sorry it happened but she feels she did not cheat on me. THEN that night she got drunk and this dude made a move on her and succeeded in kissing her. She's your girlfriend, it's your life and feelings, we don't know either you or her or to which extent and in which context she kissed another guy. Home / Uncategorized / my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it. Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. People like her are selfish to no end. You don't know if they know, or know and don't care, or if they are just U2 and know, don't care and deep down don't . Everything was going really well and we loved eachother so much and whenever I had to leave her or she had to go back to university it would be very hard and we would miss eachother, but she would find it alot harder because she was so homesick. Mainly do to fact that my girlfriend lied about a lot of things. Girlfriend kissed another Guy What do I do if my girlfriend had kissed this guy in the past in our relationship .she lied to me about how they kissed she said he supprised her and couldn't react fast enough but recently I got out the truth because I felt like she was lying. If she can be there for you when youre angry and sad it means she cares about you and want the realationship to work again. That first few days she was gone she was really struggling and just wanted to come home because she missed me so much and she told me she didn't want to be with anybody else atall, she only wanted me and wanted us to give the long distance relationship a go. It is possible to keep a woman faithful to you when in a long distance relationship, but if she doesnt really feel a lot of respect, attraction and love for you, then the chances of her remaining are greatly reduced. She has some wonderful qualities; I dont want to lose her. Because it first starts with a kiss and then it will go all the way, and you'll be back in a formal relationship without saying it or noticing it. Since then it seemed we were going to work it out and move on and her attitude changed suddenly. I love her so much and I cant see myself with anybody else. She ran after me with tears and stopped me right before I walked in. But I have forgiven her, and our realationship is great. seriously we know what we're talking about. I kinda did think she was the one and wanted to keep her. Because indeed, she won't do anything like that for long. my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it The reason I say 'surprisingly' is because it was just ment to be a bit of no strings fun - she is 19 and was going to university in September which was 150 miles away, and I'm 24 and I have a young baby to somebody else, who I was never in a relationship with, so we never set out for anything serious because we both had other big commitments.