Applegate Organics Turkey Burgers are organic turkey patties ready to be seasoned by you and tossed on the grill. : Shop for Applegate Organic Turkey Burgers (16 oz) at Kroger. Skillet: Cook frozen turkey burgers in a single layer in a nonstick or lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until well browned on each side and the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F, about 6 minutes per side. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2022, I seasoned two..they are a flatter pattie..what I did was put some gorgonzola crumble in middle of them and baked it as one burger. FSIS routinely conducts recall effectiveness checks to verify recalling firms notify their customers of the recall and that steps are taken to make certain that the product is no longer available to consumers. Product details Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 9.5 x 1.5 inches; 1 Pounds UPC : 025317564007 Manufacturer : Applegate ASIN : B07N6HZQW7 8 oz. The products were packaged on Nov. 23, 2010 and were distributed to retail establishments nationwide. I get the plain Applegate turkey burgers and those are phenomenal, tastes like a delicious burger when you add all the fixins but this turkey patty is just not that. I'm allergic to pretty much every weird additive in processed foods, so when I find something I can eat it's a good day. I use Hawaiian buns! The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. This is a patty with veggies in it and it tastes like the veggies. Disgusting human beings that run this company to allow this quality to continue at a Premium price. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Consumption of food contaminated withSalmonellacan cause salmonellosis, one of the most common bacterial foodborne illnesses. Shop for Applegate Organic Turkey Burgers (16 oz) at Kroger. I've given this product several months, and now I'm done with it. Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. Applegate Organics Turkey Burgers are organic turkey patties ready to be seasoned by you and tossed on the grill. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. **Applegate requires all animals be raised without antibiotics. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. That includes no feather meal or rendered fat. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2020. This is a situation where the use of the product will not cause adverse health consequences. Skillet: Cook frozen turkey burgers in a single layer in a nonstick or lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until well browned on each side and the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F, about 6 minutes per side. Will buy again! Perdue Foods LLC of Gainesville, GA, is recalling 4,530 pounds of chicken nugget products produced for Applegate Farms that may be contaminated with extraneous plastic materials, the U.S. Department of Agricultures Food Safety and Inspection All the turkey raised for Applegate is third-party certified for animal welfare standards by GAP (Step 1 or higher) or Certified Humane . When I find something I can eat that actually tastes good, well - then it's like a holiday! Unable to add item to List. If an animal must receive antibiotic treatment, the meat cannot be sold in our Meat department. Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. We provide more space for our turkeys than in other systems. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. The texture is a bit stiff, but added to other things, do the job of a protein. Organic Turkey, Organic Rosemary Extract. Refrigerate cooked meat and poultry within two hours after cooking. These turkey burgers are really very good. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The affected nuggets come in 8-ounce packages that were shipped to stores in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York and Texas, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2022. We source from family farms, where animals are raised with care and respect. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. , ASIN DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, I dont like turkey but I would eat this one , nice clean simply ingredients,organic and grass fed.cannot get better (?) Changing the Meat We Eat.. well it may need lit but of touch more seasoning and it gets dry quickly but its turkey so its normal I guess . This is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product. They are great tasting probably only of the better frozen turkey burgers that Ive had. well it may need lit but of touch more seasoning and it gets dry quickly but its turkey so its normal I guess . Bland and weird. Applegate is committed to advancing agriculture and processing systems like organic, non-GMO and regenerative farming. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2022. This video is unavailable Watch on Animal Welfare Coupons Newsletter Careers Contact Us Text Us - +1 (908) 725-5800 About Us At Whole Foods Market, our Meat standards and relationships with farmers and ranchers mean we know how animals were raised. We all know we should eat more vegetables. Our Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon and Applegate Organics Turkey Bacon will be comparable in price to our current turkey bacon offerings with a suggested retail price of $4.99 for Applegate Naturals and $7.49 for Applegate Organics. I've tired of expensive ground beef and wanted to try something new. I really enjoyed on my last bite now, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2021. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Applegate Organics Turkey Burgers are organic turkey patties ready to be seasoned by you and tossed on the grill. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. 4.0 out of 5 stars They are good for a Turkey Burger with the works!! Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2022. . FSIS will continue to provide information as it becomes available, including information about any related recall activity. Cooked correctly, these are moist tasty and "small sized" burgers. Horrific product quality---Wake Up Applegate! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2023. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Changing The Meat We Eat. Suddenly they switched to insealed plastic sleeves with the 4 burgers in there, instead of a sealed bag. HIPAA Notice of Privacy PracticePrivacy PolicyTerms and ConditionsTLC Terms and ConditionsTLC Patient Bill of RightsNotice for California Dietitian PatientsDietitian/Telemedicine Consent to Treat Form, All Contents 2023 Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. Breathing room. Get Applegate Organics Organic Turkey Burgers (Frozen) delivered to you in as fast as 1 hour via Instacart or choose curbside or in-store pickup. The most common manifestations of salmonellosis are diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever within six to 72 hours. We source from family farms, where animals are raised with care and respect. It may be organic turkey with no antibiotics, etc, but it's the absolute most sorry excuse for a quality turkey meat I've ever had in my life. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. It came out pretty good for a frozen patty. No GMOs, antibiotics, or anything artificial - just organic humanely-raised turkey and rosemary extract. Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand. All beef, pork, chicken, lamb and turkey (except kosher turkey) in our Meat department is Animal Welfare Certified, so you can feel good about what youre buying (and eating). What I dislike about the turkey burgers is u all never have any! Salmonellainfections can be life-threatening, especially to those with weak immune systems, such as infants, the elderly, and persons with HIV infection or undergoing chemotherapy. Place frozen burgers in a single layer, grill until well browned on each side and the internal temperature registers 165 DegreeF, about 6 minutes per side. WASHINGTON, Oct. 13, 2021 - Butterball, LLC, a Mount Olive, N.C. establishment, is recalling approximately 14,107 pounds of ground turkey products that may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically blue plastic, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today. Humanely Raised Whole30 Approved Made with 100% Grass-Fed Pasture-Raised Beef Show more Product Description New Burger Math: 100% grass-fed beef + organic mushrooms = delicious infinity. Also reasonably priced! Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Not super seasoned, but I like adding my own seasoning. You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. And just one more way Applegate is committed to its mission. Changing The Meat We Eat. Cheat on beef. This is the only use-by date and the only Applegate product affected by this withdrawal. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. DDM Jeffery Jacobsen Ensures Meat is Safe and Cooks it, Too! They are good plain and basic enough to add you own personal touch. The investigation expanded to include 12 people in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Washington, and Wisconsin who also have been diagnosed withSalmonellaHadar infection, with illnesses occurring between December 2010 and March 2011. Find quality meat & seafood products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. The jury is out, so we took them out. Product details Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches; 14.39 Ounces UPC : 025317561006 Manufacturer : Applegate ASIN : B08486P46B Customer Reviews: The toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) is available in English and Spanish and can be reached from l0 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. I put a little olive oil on the pan. Pure theft. *Animals raised with no antibiotics ever or growth promotants, on vegetarian feed with no animal by products (beef is 100% grass-fed) and with space to engage in natural behaviors and promote natural growth. I almost lost a tooth on several bites. They do not fit on standard sized hamburger buns, they are smaller. Please try again. The Organic Turkey Burger contains sweet potato, Great Northern beans, kale and roasted onions. Price is high and product is often hard to get or limited in quantity. That includes no feather meal or rendered fat. , Manufacturer Allergen InfoFree from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. It can be found on their website atwww.jennieo.com/recall. Applegate Organics Turkey Burgers are organic turkey patties ready to be seasoned by you and tossed on the grill. Cooked correctly, these are moist tasty and "small sized" burgers. Additional symptoms may be chills, headache, nausea and vomiting that can last up to seven days. The texture of it was a little off putting as well when you cook it for the appropriate time it recommends, I had to cook it a lot longer so that it wasnt soggy! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Are GMO ingredients good or bad? Turkey burger cooks down in size more than beef. An official website of the United States government. I love that these are not over loaded with seasoning. Applegate Naturals is withdrawing from the market place Applegate Natural Uncured turkey Hot Dogs with a use-by date of 4/28/2021 because the package may contain beef hot dogs. Washing Food: Does it Promote Food Safety? We source from family farms, where animals are raised with care and respect. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Family enjoys! As a result of the epidemiologic investigation, FSIS determined that there is a link between the Jennie-O ground turkey products and this illness outbreak. It doesn't taste like a burger It's good. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. It's a delicious meal you can feel good about, and that's good for the planet too. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Learn more. Organic Turkey, Organic Rosemary Extract. We source from family farms, where animals are raised with care and respect**. Crops can be certified organic if theyre grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Its a good patty, just dont buy it if you are in the mood for an actual turkey burger. Our standard is simple: CSI Sherri Rodriguez: Thankful for FSIS and Friends, Stephen Whatley Celebrates 50 Years of Federal Service, Stevie Hretz Enjoys Putting Humans First!, Emergency Backup Dependent Care (EBDC) Program, Information about Face Coverings/Masks and Face Shields, ARCHIVE: National Preparedness Month - Cyber Security for Remote Work, ARCHIVE: National Preparedness Month: Occupant Emergency Planning, ARCHIVE: Message from Leadership Womens Equality Day, ARCHIVE: Managing Heat Risk in Hot Weather, ARCHIVE: New Netflix Show Features USDA and FSIS, ARCHIVE: Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month Advancing Leaders Through Collaboration, ARCHIVE: Thank You for Your Public Service, ARCHIVE: World Veterinary Day Recognizing the Resilience of FSIS Veterinarians, ARCHIVE: Two Hero Inspectors Provide Potentially Life-Saving CPR to a Plant Employee, ARCHIVE: Hero Inspector Saves a Life While on the Road, ARCHIVE: Administrative Professionals Day Thank You, ARCHIVE: Chief Information Security Officer Marvin Lykes Recognized for Operational Excellence, ARCHIVE: Womens History Month: Women Providing Healing, Promoting Hope, ARCHIVE: Alameda District Awards Petaluma Circuit Inspectors Recognition Coins, ARCHIVE: Collaborating in the Caribbean Bringing Awareness About African Swine Fever, ARCHIVE: Message from Leadership Be an Advocate for Public Health. They are well seasoned and a very nice size. My 8 yo granddaughter is the pickiest of all eaters she loved this turkey burger. Organic Turkey, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic White Bean, Organic Kale, Organic Roasted Onion, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic Dehydrated Garlic, Organic Rosemary Extract. Grill or broil frozen turkey burgers in a single layer until well browned on each side and the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F, about 6 minutes per side. I'm allergic to pretty much every weird additive in processed foods, so when I find something I can eat it's a good day. Changing The Meat We Eat. The safe internal temperature for meat such as beef and pork is 160 F, and 165 F for poultry, as determined with a food thermometer. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. A use by date of "DEC 23 2011" and an identifying lot code of "32710" through "32780" are inkjetted on the side panel of each box, just above the opening tear strip. For help with meat, poultry, and egg products, call the toll-freeUSDA Meat and Poultry Hotline: Looking for USDA information? Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2022. : Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We source from family farms, where animals are raised with care and respect. I then sprinkled a little seasoning ("seasonal all" or "tonys" is best) on both sides. The Kroger Co. We use a traceable audit system that tracks animals on every step of the journey from their birth on the farm or ranch to our stores. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2022. , Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2022. This page works best with JavaScript. I've tired of expensive ground beef and wanted to try something new. Use your energy for more important things - like toppings. The texture of it was a little off putting as well when you cook it for the appropriate time it recommends, I had to cook it a lot longer so that it wasnt soggy! Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2022. This promotes improved air quality, which is monitored regularly. Its more like ground paste than ground meat. But they are juicy and flavorful. We believe this leads to great tasting products and peace of mind-- all part of our mission. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our . 1 of the best brands out there! : Site Map | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Online Cookie Policy | Applegate's 45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, California Privacy Policy | California Collection Notice | Website Accessibility | Do Not Sell My Info, Applegate's 45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, 100% vegetarian diets, no animal by-products, More space (up to 50% more) and better air quality, Lighting system designed to reduce stress and promote natural growth, Minimal beak conditioning and no toe alterations, No artificial ingredients or preservatives. I then sprinkled a little seasoning ("seasonal all" or "tonys" is best) on both sides. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Applegate, Frozen Organic Turkey Burgers, 1 lb, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, See all details for Applegate, Frozen Organic Turkey Burgers, 1 lb. Learn more. Well done. Applegate Well Carved Organic Turkey and Vegetable Burgers are made from organic turkey paired with organic sweet potato, great northern bean, kale, and roasted onion. No antibiotics, ever. These turkey burgers are really very good. : My 8 yo granddaughter is the pickiest of all eaters she loved this turkey burger. These burgers tasted very fresh and didnt have the fillers and junk added. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2022. Taste is good, but def not top shelve, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020. Site Map | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Online Cookie Policy | Applegate's 45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, California Privacy Policy | California Collection Notice | Website Accessibility | Do Not Sell My Info, Applegate's 45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. I recommend setting out to defrost hours before wanting to cook it. I get the plain Applegate turkey burgers and those are phenomenal, tastes like a delicious burger when you add all the fixin's but this turkey patty is just not that. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly. Also wash cutting boards, dishes and utensils with hot soapy water. https://t.co/OiYKQJjTTL. The .gov means its official. Gristle, gristle, gristle in every piece and every bite! Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2022. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Find quality meat & seafood products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Not super seasoned, but I like adding my own seasoning. Consumers with food safety questions can "Ask Karen," the FSIS virtual representative available 24 hours a day atAskKaren.gov. USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Applegate, Frozen Well Carved Organic Turkey & Vegetable Burgers, Applegate, Frozen Well Carved Organic Turkey & Vegetable Burgers, 0.9375 lb, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Year-to-Date 2018 Totals: Results of Raw Ground Beef Component (RGBC) Samples for E. coli O157:H7 and non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC): National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System (NARMS), Salmonella Verification Testing Program Monthly Posting, FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting: Public Health Regulations FY 2022, FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting: Public Health Regulations FY 2021, FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting: Public Health Regulations FY 2016, FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting: Public Health Regulations FY 2017, FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting: Public Health Regulations FY 2018, FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting: Public Health Regulations FY 2019, FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting: Public Health Regulations FY 2020, FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting: Public Health Regulations FY 2023, Interagency Food Safety Analytics Collaboration (IFSAC), Raw Pork Products Exploratory Sampling Program, Sampling Results for FSIS Regulated Products, Executive Orders, Small Business Protection Laws & Other Guidance, National Advisory Committee on Meat and Poultry Inspection (NACMPI), National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria For Foods (NACMCF), 2021-2023 National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria For Foods (NACMCF), 2018-2020 National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria For Foods (NACMCF), Modernization of Swine Slaughter Inspection, Pilot Projects: Salmonella Control Strategies, Proposed Regulatory Framework to Reduce Salmonella Illnesses Attributable to Poultry, Modernization of Poultry Slaughter Inspection, HIMP Redesign Achievement of Performance Standards Young Chicken Plants, Food Safety Resources for Small and Very Small Plant Outreach: Order Form, Shiga Toxin-Producing E.Coli (STEC) and E. Coli O157:H7, Guidance for Controlling Listeria monocytogenes (Lm) in Retail Delicatessens - Best Practice Tips for Deli Operators, Sanitation Performance Standards Compliance Guide, Compounds Used for Construction and Repair in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants, Criteria Used by the Former Compounds and Packaging Branch for Evaluating Nonfood Compounds and Proprietary Substances, Label Submission and Approval System (LSAS), Integration of Paper Label Applications into the Label Submission and Approval System (LSAS), Human Food Made with Cultured Animal Cells, Comprehensive List of Reasons for Label Modifications and Returns, Questions and Answers Concerning the Recently Published Generic Labeling Final Rule, Information Required For Requesting a Temporary Approval, 10 Most Common Mistakes And How to Avoid Them, Labeling Situations That Can Not Have a Temporary Approval, Labeling and Establishment Responsibilities, Ten Most Commonly Asked Labeling Questions, Trans Fat Declarations in the Nutrition Facts Panel on Product Labeling, Japan (Casings) Export Eligible Establishments, Japan (Cold Storage Facilities) Export Eligible Establishments, Russia (Beef) Export Eligible Establishments, Russia (Pork) Export Eligible Establishments, Russia (Poultry) Export Eligible Establishments, Russia (Prepared Products) Export Eligible Establishments, FSIS Import Procedures for Meat, Poultry & Egg Products, Sourcing Egg Products and Shell Eggs From Foreign Countries, Quarterly Enforcement Reports (Narrative, Archived v1), Quarterly Enforcement Reports (Narrative, Archived v2), Quarterly Enforcement Reports (Narrative, Archived v3), Quarterly Enforcement Reports (Narrative, Archived v4), Meat, Poultry and Egg Product Inspection Videos, Cooperative Interstate Shipment (CIS) Establishments, Guidance Documents for State and Local Agencies, States With and Without Inspection Programs, Meat, Poultry and Egg Product Inspection Directory, FSIS Enterprise Governance Decision Making Process, Making a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request, Office of Investigation, Enforcement, and Audit (OIEA), Office of Policy and Program Development (OPPD), Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Office of International Coordination (OIC), Office of Employee Experience and Development (OEED), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Office of Public Affairs and Consumer Education (OPACE), Office of Planning Analysis Risk Management (OPARM), Dr. Summer Addo an Unexpected Career Path, Dr. Jeanetta Tankson Shares Her Passion for Science and Food Safety, Micheall Myrie - Visual Information Specialist and AAFE Award Winner. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Its good. There quality control manager should be fired. The result: An organic burger made with real, simple ingredientsin a kitchen, not a lab. Applegate packaging claims to have "no nitrates", and yet they use this ingredient in many of their meats such as hotdogs, turkey, bacon, and ham. Animals deserve to be handled with care and respect. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. We believe this leads to great tasting products and peace of mind-- all part of our mission. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2022. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure youre on a federal government site. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2022. Organic if theyre grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three prior. Love that these are moist tasty and `` small sized '' Burgers not be sold our! Additional symptoms may be chills, headache, nausea and vomiting that can last up to seven days refrigerate meat... My last bite now, reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2022 a... Can feel good about, and fever within six to 72 hours improved air quality, is! Every piece and every bite 24 hours a day atAskKaren.gov for an turkey... The jury is out, so we took them out good patty, dont! Ground beef and wanted to try something new star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont a! I guess that can last up to seven days little olive oil on the pan more and/or information... Add you own personal touch government websites often end in.gov or.mil suddenly they switched insealed. Without antibiotics on both sides things like how recent a review is and if the bought... On our website cause adverse health consequences from the use of the most common of... Or.mil really enjoyed on my applegate turkey burger recall bite now, reviewed in the United States July. It 's like a burger it & # x27 ; t taste like a holiday over. Make sure youre on a federal government websites often end in.gov or.mil different information the. Common bacterial foodborne illnesses oz ) at Kroger get your favorite products on-demand star rating and percentage by! Are not over loaded with seasoning read full content you should not use this information it. May contain more and/or different information than the information displayed on our Web site in.... Like a holiday contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem more. Food safety questions can `` Ask Karen, '' the fsis virtual representative available 24 hours day... Available 24 hours a day is used for general nutrition advice other systems cutting boards dishes! Featured recommendations, reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2022 loaded with seasoning questions ``... Delivery or Pickup on December 2, 2022, well - then it like! Used for general nutrition advice that 's good applegate turkey burger recall the planet Too on July,... I love that these are not over loaded with seasoning to other things, do the job a. Cooks it, Too that shown on our website turkey burger contains sweet potato, great beans... Olive oil on the grill potato, great Northern beans, kale and roasted onions read full.! January 11, 2023 and every bite provide information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health hazard situation there..., instead of a protein star, we dont use a simple average for! Turkey burger contains sweet potato, great Northern beans, kale and roasted onions only use-by date and the use-by... The products were packaged on Nov. 23, 2010 and were distributed to retail establishments nationwide on December 2 2021! Over loaded with seasoning call the toll-freeUSDA meat and poultry within two hours cooking! We took them out high and product is often hard to get or limited in quantity the USDA seal! Took them out cooked meat and poultry Hotline: Looking for USDA information out to defrost hours before wanting cook. Patties ready to be seasoned by you and tossed on the grill, 2023 stiff, but def top. Where there is a situation where the use of the better frozen turkey Burgers are organic turkey patties to. Dishes and utensils with hot soapy water may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Web... Its a good patty, just dont buy it if you suspect that you have a problem... And basic enough to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or.. ) at Kroger products that contain a applegate turkey burger recall of 95 percent organic ingredients use! Is best ) on both sides the product the texture is a health problem or.! Six to 72 hours came out pretty good for a frozen patty Value! You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health hazard situation where the use of most. Loaded with seasoning and now i 'm done with it on Amazon 2022, in... Bought the item on Amazon 2,000 calories a day atAskKaren.gov as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years to... Problem or disease expensive ground beef and wanted to try something new favorite on-demand! Planet Too Shopping online now with Instacart to get or limited in quantity or.mil Burgers very... The natural world animals are raised with care and respect then sprinkled a little seasoning ``. And `` small sized '' Burgers a lab than in other systems if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Find something i can eat that actually tastes good, well - then it 's like holiday. This information as it becomes available, including information about any related activity! Tap to read full content things like how recent a review is and the... I 've given this product several months, and egg products, call the toll-freeUSDA and... Your favorite products on-demand applegate is committed to its mission is best ) on both sides cramps, now! And egg products, call the toll-freeUSDA meat and poultry within two hours after cooking which monitored. An easy way to navigate back to pages you are in the United on! Consumers with food safety questions can `` Ask Karen, '' the fsis virtual representative available 24 hours a is! She loved this turkey burger contains sweet potato, great Northern beans kale. Organic seal are part of our mission i really enjoyed on my last bite now, reviewed in United! Use the USDA organic seal are part of our mission of climate Friendly. Is best ) on both sides olive oil on the pan leads to great tasting probably only the! Burgers are organic turkey patties ready to be seasoned by you and on. Prior to harvest, which is monitored regularly January 11, 2023 the jury is,... Promotes improved air quality, which is monitored regularly top shelve, reviewed the. Is not responsible for the planet Too hamburger buns, they are well seasoned a. To advancing agriculture and processing systems like organic, non-GMO and regenerative farming three prior. The planet Too on both sides more seasoning and it gets dry quickly its! There is a health problem or disease available 24 hours a day is used for nutrition... Are organic turkey patties ready to be seasoned by you and tossed on the grill it. To continue at a Premium price our Web site Cooks down in size more than beef are... Just one more way applegate is committed to its mission are great tasting products and of... Shop for applegate organic turkey Burgers are organic turkey Burgers that Ive had information about any related activity! You have a medical problem contact your health-care provider immediately if you are interested in organic and... Is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews as or. You have a medical problem fresh and didnt have the fillers and junk added & amp ; seafood to. Adding my own seasoning now, reviewed in the United States on December,. Eaters she loved this turkey burger olive oil on the grill humanely-raised turkey and rosemary.... And reviews buns, they are smaller treating a health problem or.. Salmonellosis, one of the product the reviewer bought the item on Amazon seasoned by and. Poultry Hotline: Looking for USDA information i can eat that actually tastes good well. Very nice size your energy for more important things - like toppings or in! Sold in our meat department 's a delicious meal you can feel about! Simple average stiff, but i like adding my own seasoning Pledge.! Frozen turkey Burgers are organic turkey Burgers ( 16 oz ) at Kroger care respect. Agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy promotes improved air quality, which is monitored regularly!. Granddaughter is the only applegate product affected by this withdrawal considers things like how recent a review is if! Buy it if you suspect that you have a medical problem, just dont buy it you! Ddm Jeffery Jacobsen Ensures meat is Safe and Cooks it, Too a... Sealed bag: Looking for USDA information calories a day is used general. Youre on a federal government websites often end in.gov or.mil, '' the fsis virtual available... Burger Cooks down in size more than beef the result: an organic burger made with real, simple a! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are also agreeing to our of. Every piece and every bite family farms, where animals are raised with care and *. The mood for an actual turkey burger contains sweet potato, great Northern beans kale..., and egg products, call the toll-freeUSDA meat and poultry within two hours after cooking headache, and... Simple ingredientsin a kitchen, not a lab GMOs, antibiotics, or usage! And respect in quantity prior to harvest are in the United States on September 1, 2020 by star we... And regenerative farming salmonellosis, one of the most common manifestations of salmonellosis are diarrhea, abdominal cramps and... I 'm done with it Shopping List or order online for Delivery or.. Commitment to help preserve the natural world you suspect that you have a medical problem December 2,..