Your wallet will be the only limitation. - 48 listings starting at $5,450. It has all its original factory parts-- zippy 4 cylinder engine, nice sound system, non-leaking moon roof, cassette/CD player, cold a/c, Honda rims. A video walkaround of this car may be available Great place to buy a car. Purchased a used 2002 accord V6 ex coupe from a friend (1st owner) with 138,000 kms. Great team in Danvers Nissan. The ac compressor sounds like it is on its way out. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. i have driven 1980s Accords for 30+ years so it took a little getting used to the much larger size of this gen of Accord when parking and maneuvering. We value your privacy. Visit B & G Auto Sales online at www.bandgautosales.org to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 9**-4**-3*** today to schedule your test dr VIN: 2G1WF5EK5B1241648 Stock: 11CIM Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Lowell, MA / 14 miles away from Nashua, NH. ** WHOLESALE SPECIAL ** Check out this Great Deal at " AS - IS " W VIN: 1GCEK29J69Z172985 Stock: AB1024 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-21-2022. 5LMFU28587LJ03534 For sale loaded 2007 Lincoln Navigator 4x4 Glossy white pearl exterior with black leather interior. Professional, Courteous, and Knowledgeable. This is a great daily driver and a fun car to get around in. and any applicable fees. I've always like to looks of the 6th gens and got mine for a smoken price from my co-worker. I would recommend. Whether youre looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, well make sure you always know the real deal. MPG around 34. Its sporty and fun to drive. a video consultation. Spent over $3,000 CAN in repairs. Framingham, MA Contact the dealership with JUST REPRICED FROM $29,999, EPA 30 MPG Hwy/21 MPG City!, PRICED TO MOVE $5,800 below J.D. The factory Nav is outdated but adequate. It's luxurious on the inside with alot of high tech stuff for a 2001. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and My cars still running and running good too. Car is very comfortable and smooth, mpgs aren't great but I'm willing to trade for the power of the V6. The driver side headlight has water in it (discovered on the FIRST day I owned the truck) and both sales and service have been proactive about reaching out to Ford for a resolution. Research, browse, save, and share from 157 Accord models in Laconia, NH. Research, browse, save, and share from 60 Audi models in Helena, MT. HONDAS ARE LIKE THW FOREVER STAMP, over all great experience. Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in New . - Today, I accomplished a milestone with my Accord. I have purchased several Toyotas and many from Labadie. Browse used vehicles in Nashua, NH for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. and no review would be complete without a mention of the famous durability/dependability of Honda vehicles! Local & around since the 80's. Would recommend if you need a small commuter car. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Air conditioning still blows cold with no recharging required. (48 mi). Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Came here for a really great looking Ford Explorer, the salesman Will was great and had paperwork for the recent suspension components the dealership replaced after finding some issue during their safety inspection. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Save up to $6,008 on one of 71 used cars for sale in Nashua, NH. Allowed me to practically keep the car ALL day and take it to the dealership for evaluation. Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in New Hampshire. - David and Tracy demonstrate the core competencies to position themselves as leaders in their segment and truly are good Samaritans. I am very much enjoying the responses to the comments. Research, browse, save, and share from 153 Accord models in Hartsville, SC. It's a smaller car than I normally drive, but even with its age and the mileage it's a reliable vehicle that rides smoothly. I expect the headlight to be replaced in the next week. - I have 309,000 miles and its still going strong, I do all the maintenance on time and try to keep it in good condition. (33 mi), Dover Auto world is always one of the best dealerships to work with, It was good just couldn't find a happy medium on the Easy to drive and gets good gas mileage. I appreciate not bowing down to unreasonable expectations, or ignorance of some comments. 2009 HYUNDAI SONATA GLS For $2,995. Air conditioning still blows cold with no recharging required. Allowed me to practically keep the car ALL day and take it to the dealership for evaluation. When I bought the car I replaced all 4 brake pads & rotors. I got a low mileage used trans and had a leaky or faulty solenoid I got that buttoned up with all new fluid and it runs great. I have bought several cars from Vigeant's Auto Sales through the years. I do like the trip computer. Bought this pre owned. Research, browse, save, and share from 111 Explorer models in Moberly, MO. I came into the dealership on a Saturday and he took the time to answer all my questions and concerns Shop Used Cars in New Hampshire at Enterprise Car Sales. What an amazing car. Search over 3,127 used Cars priced under $5,000. I'm very pleased with my buying experience. Infact, most of if not all the parts I have replace where original. Best car in the world. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Bought my new and fully loaded 4 wheel drive 8 cylinder hemi in 2006. Call us. Rep was VERY Accommodating and pleasant! The one I bought used was a 1 owner vehicle it was missing nothing and everything worked even at 200000 miles. - It gets great gas mileage. - I will shop there again. The best SUV ever. Save up to $67,020 on one of 115,072 used cars for sale in New Hampshire. He wasnt pushy and actually listened and stayed in contact to get the deal through. Great people to deal with. Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Manchester, NH. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration They make sure the cars are in the best condition before you go to pick it up. upon request. Good car- son loves it!! Will purchase a new truck in another year or two, but I'll just let my Accord rest, I'd never trade it, it'll serve as my back up. 1-20 of Treated fairly with respect and was able to have my mechanic check out the Honda Pilot we purchased. People are amazed when I tell them the milage, they physically have to look to believe, based on how the car runs, sounds, drives and looks. Tim was great and no pressure sales. 62 listings starting at $3,999 62 listings starting at $3,200. I would highly recommend think dealer to everyone, and plan on stopping by the next time I'm in the market for a vehicle. This car is the top 5 of my 60th vehicle owned, it handles very well and travels through almost every terrain I can encounter in ohio! Overall still a good vehicle after putting 42,000 kms since my ownership. Id highly recommend him , for your Honda inquiries, purchases or lease questions. i am very happy with this car. Research, browse, save, and share from 54 Versa models in Moberly, MO. Not a fan of any 1 or certain cars but I've owned a few of these and never to much to complain about. He told me that its like new and should go 300k or more on the engine. - I didn't get beat. I purchased my car here and I continue to do all maintenance recommended. Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $5,000? I wasn't intending to buy a vehicle when I went with a friend to find out the status of the Highlander she had ordered. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically easy process no hard sales. Will probably buy a southern one next time. Very good engine with only the transmission to complain about (as always I complain about transmissions) it once in a while will shift just slightly hard but most of time shifts smoothe that is my only concern. I love this car! I have loved this car, it is FUN to drive. VIN: 1GC4YMEY2NF193501 Stock: 65719LA Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-17-2022. (34 mi), Methuen, MA - - Browse Nissan Versa vehicles in Moberly, MO for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Prices can vary wildly in New Hampshire depending on the age, mileage and condition level of the vehicle. ${award} ${year}, By SHAWN-SACRA from Sacramento, California. Adjusts Her Own Brakes Up n Down Icy Hills . - I would highly recommend John Warne Motors. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Only repair has been to the suspension and it was not expensive. I would highly recommend visiting. 400k miles!!!! Well engineered car overall. Overall I found something else but it was good experiance and good information. I also received a letter from Honda to recall the Takata airbags, was replaced no charge at the dealership . Thank you. But I like the Gray color. I like to thank Tim Jr and the service department for helping me with tires for my truck. - everybody drives! Set up a test drive for a CPO car. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. easy process no hard sales. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure its a great deal. Especially with all of the videos that are out there. Browse Audi vehicles in Helena, MT for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Sold the vehicle an hour before my appointment didnt bother calling to tell me. They made the process so easy and they make you feel like family. Pricing is reasonable and they have a huge amount of cars for sale. I would recommend this dealership. VIN: 1GC2YPEY2NF247890 Stock: 67250CTN Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-21-2022. - Snazzberry Pearlcoat 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S 4WD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 24V VVTRecent Arrival! Never got stuck in the snow. We value your privacy. Find the best used car under $5,000 in Midland, TX. This Honda Pilot has leather seating, moonroof, all power options, andHonda Quali VIN: 5FNYF185X8B007302 Stock: 41424 Certified Pre-Owned: No. HONDAS ARE LIKE THW FOREVER STAMP. Listed 23 days ago, Dover, NH I have never been to this dealer. This is my second German vehicle. Adjusts Her Own Brakes Up n Down Icy Hills . Clean bathroom for customers. Fantastic service extremely knowledgeable, VIN: 5UXTR9C51KLP93954 Stock: PA9733B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-08-2022. Everything works. Advertisement. Very easy to deal with and paperwork was simple. My husband wanted a certain vehicle that is hard to come by due to current situations. Handles beautifully in all weathers and is supremely comfortable on long trips. ** WHOLESALE SPECIAL ** Check out this Great Deal at " AS - IS " Wholesale Pr VIN: 1GC0KVCG5CZ194086 Stock: ZC2823A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-21-2022, VIN: KNDPB3AC4G7810123 Stock: 810123 Certified Pre-Owned: No. This is the first Honda I have owned and I absolutely love my car. financing of the vehicle. It's a Florida car, so no rust. Great running car This vehicle has been very reliable and amazing car It handles great, looks great, and moves when you want it to it has Turbo charged engine. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Has hail damage. Find 36 Best Used Cars Under $10,000 for sale in New Hampshire as low as $7,995 on Carsforsale.com. Due to age, various interior buttons and switches are dry rotting and falling apart. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. and any applicable fees. Safe vehicle, comfort perfect! Listed 123 days ago, 2005 Ford Five Hundred Limited - 158,910 mi, Somersworth, NH I have the A6 4.2 V8 Quattro. Although I hear the Same thing from Every Accord Owner I Ever talk To ..She was Born in California USA. I bought the car in New Hampshire with 200,000 miles on it and drove it to Northern Michigan and back with no issues. Explore By: Body Style. I put several extras into it and it shows. It has all its original factory parts-- zippy 4 cylinder engine, nice sound system, non-leaking moon roof, cassette/CD player, cold a/c, Honda rims. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. The segment of the car market that David targets, compounded with his price point, requires an exorbitant amount of time and dedication, and no 2 people are more equipped to fulfill those expectations, other than David & Tracy. Listed 4 days ago, 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL 500 - 193,500 mi, North Hampton, NH a virtual appointment! We had a lot of issues with getting information from my bank and he was very supportive and helpful as we went through the process, Nashua, NH - The employees at auto boutique chicago are reputable and a pleasure to deal with! It doesn' burn oil or fluids at all doesn't seem like previous owner or owners took too much effort in upkeep and still is very reliable. This car is pretty fast and has a quick pick up and amazingly fast acceleration. ${award} ${year}, By SHAWN-SACRA from Sacramento, California. Easy process. Clean title in VIN: 5LMFU28587LJ03534 Stock: 3534 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Plaistow, NH / 21 miles away from Nashua, NH. Nice to have confidence in a vehicle to put some miles behind it. Engine and transmission is smooth with lots of power even for todays standard. A friend sold the car to me for a good deal. Hybrid Cars For Sale in Manchester, NH. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I found my 02' V6 Accord and fell in love with it and I didn't do enough research before buying. Carlos was honest, straight forward and I purchased a beautiful, solid car with confidence. Customer service was excellent. Brakes are the Best. Come drive it today. I couldn't pass up all the new technology and some of the conveniences missing on my old Tacoma. Mr Sean Fathi was AWESOME!!! As always was greeted with great customer service and the service tech did a great job . our. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to I absolutely love it! Listed 123 days ago, 1996 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 320 L - 163,575 mi, Derry, NH Search 283 listings to find the best deals. A video walkaround of this car may be available how pleasant my car buying experience was. Trans. They made the process so easy and they make you feel like family. Dreams do come true with our impressive One Owner, Accident Free, Low Mile 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select in Space White. Next oil change Ill be getting the oil pan gasket replaced. It's the second one I've owned. Great experience! Would you like to view the latest search results ? She only sold it because she needed a SUV to tow around her grandkids. - Love the leather interior, the drivers side seat seems to be worn down a bit but that probably because it was used so much. The only major issue apart from regular maintenance, tires and brakes, oil changes ect, was the power steering pump went out on me at 377119. I Hope They Decide to Make that Year All over again . Some used car dealerships, such as CarMax or Carvana, for example, offer a short return policy on used cars, but these are exceptions rather than the rule. Today my mechanic replaced all rubber tubes,belts and hoses, new a.t. tires as the ones I had were 9 years old, a tune up, and oil change, It's an eight cylinder 57? GMC Sierra 1500 in New Hampshire. Research, browse, save, and share from 30 Optima models in Moberly, MO. The have seat cover with gel padding that i will buy. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} I usually prefer Hondas and I was extremely excited when I purchased it. This car will drive you and get you there for as long as u need. Odometer is 4371 miles below market ave VIN: 1C4HJXDG3MW779736 Stock: 230036A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-08-2022, VIN: 1J4RR4GT4BC542668 Stock: 542668 Certified Pre-Owned: No. This car is a great city car, handles well, accelerates awesome, looks great. We would definitely recommend others to come here! Engine and transmission is smooth with lots of power even for todays standard. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in New Hampshire. Dodge Trucks For Sale in Manchester, NH. VIN: 1GCUYDED7LZ105972 Stock: T05972 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 12-05-2022. If your buying a salvage car thinking well Ill put a light on it and bumper on it and away I go then in most cases your definitely wrong.Now you can save money buying salvage cars and rebuilding.But expect the unexpected because they are salvage cars totaled for a reason and dont talk st when u get the unexpected. I plan on keeping it for a very long time. Some may find them comfortable tho. The manager Kenya was friendly and very accommodating. The vehicle has been reliable and a blast to drive. keep up the great work guys. - *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Youll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. We value your privacy. Andrew and Beth are great to deal with, they help me find the right car. But it is important to consider the tax implications of buying a vehicle out of state, so make sure you know what fees you'll need to pay when registering. I am happy with my purchase. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Listed 83 days ago, Franklin, NH a virtual appointment! I purchased a 08 mazda 3 from them and the entire process was delightful, they were not pushy one bit and were there for the customer. Listing 1-20 Of 3,732. Im keeping this baby till the wheels fall off. If your vehicle needed to be repaired multiple times for the same issue, you may want to get in touch with a lemon law lawyer to see what your rights are in New Hampshire. Vehicle was accurate in its listing, carfax was presented to me before there was even a test drive. Use the filters on our inventory tool to set the price range that works for you. I am at 116k miles and going strong. We love Tod & Autohouse! VIN: JTDKB20U250128068 Stock: PT6898 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Westminster, VT / 52 miles away from Nashua, NH. - We value your privacy. Listed 15 days ago, Nashua, NH Real solid and heavy car compared to todays cars. Listed 1 day ago, Rochester, NH 603-645-0010. Browse Honda Accord vehicles in Laconia, NH for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. The have seat cover with gel padding that i will buy. I would highly recommend this spot for repairs and car purchases. Body paint is intact. Mr Sean Fathi was AWESOME!!! This was such a wonderful experience, that took very little time and we got the perfect car for us! Great car to use for daily commute. - I always get excellent customer service. No rattle like you would hear in lesser cars. Due to age, various interior buttons and switches are dry rotting and falling apart. We were treated fair and they had a good selection of cars to pick from! 36 cars matches: Max Price $5,000. Tod Hale is the guy to help you find the vehicle you want! The repairs are completed in a timely manner. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. But other than that seems like a good purchase. Will recommend and go back. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. I like that it is a V6. New Inventory and Price Drop Alerts! Ended up not getting the car b/c of a safety issue with car but no complaints with the dealer. Amazing car. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. We have 2 used cars under $5,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 4 personal use cars. A big thank you to Jackie and Your Kar Company for helping me get into my new car. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule MY HONDA WAS STOLEN FROM MY GARAGE WITH 270,000 MILES! car was good i bought got to admit i was scared because of the horror stories but chris looked out for me, you should also ask them about the extended warranty i got hook up on that too. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Not bad for a B-lot car. - Listing 1-20 Of 289. It runs great, has low miles and I expect it to last me for a long time. Amazing car. Listed 11 days ago, North Hampton, NH Listed 42 days ago, 2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium - 177,138 mi, North Hampton, NH I previously had a Jetta 1.8t which was fun but I'm getting older and I needed something more reliable without a Christmas tree of CEL's. I don't want to go on as big a rant as on the other review websites, but I will say the low rating they are getting on this website is a joke. The entire process of trading and and purchasing was quick, painless, and easy. I got the sedan and have had it for 6 months now, i bought it off an old man and its only had 2 owners before me. CarGurus Finance in Advance can help. Body paint is intact. Then a few days later it was totalled after we drove it back to Omaha. I will make sure to come back in the future. Lots of options in all price ranges . Browse Chrysler Sebring vehicles in Moberly, MO for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. I was so pleased that everyone made every effort and the car came to me in record time with no fuss! Just gave it a complete overhaul and paint. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Used Cars Under $5000 Manchester, NH. But, by the time we left, I had purchased a 2023 Tacoma -- same color as my old one -- a 4 door vs my old 2 door. I had a couple of minor issues with my vehicle upon leaving and they could of told me too bad so sad it's your issue now but they made it right and even went above and beyond in the process! This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. 66 listings starting at $3,495. These cars are totaled out by the insurance for a reason not because they enjoy doing it. Bow, NH The car was in good shapr and it was pulled out ready for me. I'm glad I did. Infact, most of if not all the parts I have replace where original. Thank you Anamaks, great car great deal. - Cars.com Privacy Statement. My dad had a 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L with rear entertainment system. Find low prices on our inventory of quality certified used cars today. Known George for many years. Find Used Under $1,000 For Sale In New Hampshire (with Photos). A great place very easy and took care of everything thing for me and everybody is great and my salesman Ben is great. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Track Price Check Availability. Cargo space with the back seat down is amazing. Answered all questions, and let us drive it. I also received a letter from Honda to recall the Takata airbags, was replaced no charge at the dealership . Good quality long lasting car even with high mileage! Plus, I got a great trade-in value and they met my requests for a deal going out the door. Comfortable size and comfortable ride. Even though I paid dearly for a new radiator, fuel pump, and rack and pinion, I still consider it a good car. Everything was quick! Ted Crapo and the sales team is great to work with. I'll be back to buy from them for sure. Bought the car in 2015 with 263k miles, from a lady who purchased it brand new and serviced it at Honda on time, everytime. how pleasant my car buying experience was. Listed 4 days ago, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value the Best, 45 cars for sale found, starting at $1,900, Average price for Used Cars Under $5,000 New Hampshire: $4,279. - ${award} ${year}, By Lovesherbluebeauty from New Palestine, Indiana, By oldaudilover from Everywhere between new york and michigan, By Countryside lover from Derbyshire, Britain, Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc. review. A friend sold the car to me for a good deal. It's a Florida car, so no rust. Came here for a really great looking Ford Explorer, the salesman Will was great and had paperwork for the recent suspension components the dealership replaced after finding some issue during their safety inspection. I've never gotten stuck in this car! Looking to have this car delivered to your home? - In New Hampshire, and anywhere else, the sky is the limit when it comes to used car pricing. We recently purchased a vehicle from them for my son. Research, browse, save, and share from 57 Sebring models in Moberly, MO. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Browse Honda Accord vehicles in Farmington, NM for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. - ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. I previously had a Jetta 1.8t which was fun but I'm getting older and I needed something more reliable without a Christmas tree of CEL's. It wasnt expensive to replace since I did if myself but mechanics wanted to charge me $500, doing it myself was $160 The gas mileage is amazing! Im aware of transmission issues on these models thus making sure to replace tranny oil every 40-50 thousand kms with Genuine Honda fluid is important. - I bought my son a Black 2011 Nissan Altima in April 2022. Ended up going home with the rig. 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbodiesel Summit White 4WD Odometer is 12523 miles below market average! Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Manchester, NH. Listed 269 days ago, Auburn, NH Surrounded by the epicenter of used car dealerships, car shopping can seem like walking into the "lions den." Listed 5 days ago, Hillsborough, NH This car is super easy to work on. Very honest and up front. Great car for a new teen driver cheap to keep up. I am happy with my purchase. I went in after seeing the car online. Easy to get to off Cook road, the (hwy) 9 or the (hwy) 20. - Maintenance cost are low and has been very dependable. We needed the car transported to Washington state to a base and they even helped in that process. I wasn't intending to buy a vehicle when I went with a friend to find out the status of the Highlander she had ordered. I couldn't pass up all the new technology and some of the conveniences missing on my old Tacoma. - Yes, the costly to maintain, but a beautiful car nonetheless - a classic. Great People, Prices & Profesionalism that exceeds even that of dealerships twice its size. Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. Hopefully can get 500,000 out of it! Couple months after the rear wheel bearings got noisy was replaced. I find this car a joy to drive 14 yrs old and still looks very good (classy) 6 speed box manual and 4 X 4 I have driven the car for 5 years maintenance could be expensive but I buy my spares from the Czech Republic much cheaper than Britain. our. Got it for 2750 had to replace the struts and shocks, a fan belt, needed a new exhaust and a few other minor fixes. Factory 16 alloy wheel paint peeling off. Never Failed Emmisions.Rarel Any Maintenance. the handling is a little mushy, probably because i have the sedan. Bought this car 3 years ago. Should be good till I have to buy electric. Research, browse, save, and share from 358 vehicles in Jersey City, NJ. Fun to Drive.She Never let Me Down. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Not bad for a B-lot car. No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 7 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Nashua, NH, Used Cars Under 2000 near West Palm Beach, Used Certified-Pre-Owned Land Rover Range Rover Velar, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Pensacola, FL, Used Lexus For Sale near Fayetteville, NC, Used Cadillac For Sale near Fort Myers, FL, Used Volkswagen For Sale near Minneapolis, MN, Used Toyota For Sale near Virginia Beach, VA, Used Nissan For Sale near Oklahoma City, OK, Used Minivan For Sale near Minneapolis, MN, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Des Moines, IA, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Colorado Springs, CO, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in Danville, KY, Best GMC Acadia Lease Deals in Pittsburgh, PA, Best Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Lease Deals in Phoenix, AZ, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Never Failed Emmisions.Rarel Any Maintenance. Digital odometer sometimes goes blank on&off 30% of the time but comes back eventually. Spent over $3,000 CAN in repairs. Tight legroom in back seat but designed more as a 2 seater. I just pray it'll last til I get something newer, at which time I'll donate it charity. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule i have driven 1980s Accords for 30+ years so it took a little getting used to the much larger size of this gen of Accord when parking and maneuvering. Bought this car 3 years ago. Think I might actually keep a car out of all the cars I buy it may overall be the biggest headache as far as getting my car up to legal ready on road for the salvage title but by far the best even over the all non salvage titles I get. price was good. Listed 105 days ago, Nashua, NH Seats 8 persons. Browse Toyota Prius vehicles in Moberly, MO for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Owned the car for 3 years ( since 2018). Listed 39 days ago, Tamworth, NH Regarding fuel economy I get an Average of 24mpg. Andrew and Beth are great to deal with, they help me find the right car. I love the storage and small size of car. Spent over $3,000 CAN in repairs. Long story short I needed another trans 1 month after purchase with only 115k miles. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to VIN: JN8AS58V38W409005 Stock: 2357 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 2GCEK13T051245887 Stock: 7374C Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Nashua, NH / 3 miles away from Nashua, NH, VIN: YS3FD79Y466000517 Stock: 000517 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 3FADP4AJ1CM104449 Stock: 7373A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Salem, NH / 14 miles away from Nashua, NH. 2022 Tesla Model Y Long Range Long Range CARFAX One-Owner. Very easy clutch to learn with. Edmunds recommends a used car payment of about 10% of your monthly take-home pay. Search 228 listings to find the best deals. Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. The repairs are completed in a timely manner. This car will drive you and get you there for as long as u need. Isaiah was great in accommodating my needs for the car I wanted, and was patient in helping me find the right one. Doors open and close with a solid thunk. The leather seats aren't the greatest for long trips. Test drive Used Cars at home in Manchester, NH. Id highly recommend him , for your Honda inquiries, purchases or lease questions, The car is a very good car, speeds up very fast and has a great performance when tested on highway and city,fuel economy is also fantastic. (40 mi). tJ and G is the best. 1995 Toyota T100 For $950. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. We would definitely recommend others to come here! When I bought the car I replaced all 4 brake pads & rotors. Next oil change Ill be getting the oil pan gasket replaced. The one I bought used was a 1 owner vehicle it was missing nothing and everything worked even at 200000 miles. Taking you further with brilliant design and family-friendly functionality, our One Owner, Accident Free 2019 Toyota Sienna XLE AWD Van presented in S VIN: 5TDDZ3DC8KS222833 Stock: 66935CTA Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-28-2022. all prices are posted which made buying a car easy. Digital odometer sometimes goes blank on&off 30% of the time but comes back eventually. - One of the cooling fans doesn't work. Not pushy at all seemed to be genuine for sure. 400k miles!!!! Tire and service also easy also. When the transmission goes so does the car. I had a 2007 Volvo S40T a few years back and was amazed by it, simple to work on, reliable as all xxxx, quick and a gas saver, so I recently decided to get another S40, this time I got a 2005 S40 I, yes that same diehard 5 cylinder motor, but without the turbo, and let me tell you, it's crazy fast, saves gas and is fun to drive, Love my Volvo. This dealership offers Next oil change Ill be getting the oil pan gasket replaced. I like that it is a V6. and any applicable fees. the thing people seem to forget when purchasing an used car is that it is just that, it is used they are unable to predict any small thing that may go wrong but the way they handled my small inconveniences has made me want to go share with everyone just how appreciative I am in how they run their business. Air conditioning inside. Amazing value and a variety of QUALITY pre owned vehicles priced well under the competition. 45 Used Cars Found. Carlos was helpful and answered every thing I needed. car has minor issues and they help me get it fix. 33mpg. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in New Hampshire. It even gets good gas mileage! all prices are posted which made buying a car easy. Still runs like new cause I keep up maintenance and garage it! xxxxxxthrough a foot of snow, handles ice, and rain with secure confidence. I absolutely love it! Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Car is very comfortable and smooth, mpgs aren't great but I'm willing to trade for the power of the V6. Great car great ride good on gas mileage. prices are by far the best we have found for the quality. I was at ease through the whole process and would absolutely go back and recommend Straight Motor Sales to anyone looking for a dealership with fairness, integrity, and quality cars. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Contact the dealership with 231 Used Cars Found. Nothing is too much trouble. I was very comfortable dealing with them and I didn't feel rushed. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. In most cases, you cannot return a used car in New Hampshire once the paperwork has been signed. Everyone here is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I was amazed at how it drove it was like brand new. Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in New Hampshire. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? 2013 Ford Focus SE114,206 Miles Medford, OR$5,000est. Used Cars for Under $5,000 Near Me in Allentown PA. Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in New Hampshire. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Body paint is intact. Think I might actually keep a car out of all the cars I buy it may overall be the biggest headache as far as getting my car up to legal ready on road for the salvage title but by far the best even over the all non salvage titles I get. Theres no hidden pricing or agenda. 4D Sport Utility, Dual Electric Motor, AWD, Low Low Miles!, Streaming Audio via Bluetooth, VIN: 7SAYGDEE2NF328400 Stock: AM0641 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-07-2022. PRICE DROP FROM $21,999, FUEL EFFICIENT 32 MPG Hwy/24 MPG City! We were treated fair and they had a good selection of cars to pick from! Very easy and positive sales experience. Tranny oil and hose replaced. Had it for 13 years. I have bought for myself, then my daughter when she was old enough, and then my son when he was old enough. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. (24 mi), Bob is a great down to earth guy Brakes are the Best. Only service he did since ownership was new tires, battery, oil changes. The owner was a very nice guy and took the time to show us what he had! Will probably buy a southern one next time. People who see it can't believe it's 19 years old. Will purchase a new truck in another year or two, but I'll just let my Accord rest, I'd never trade it, it'll serve as my back up. Digital odometer sometimes goes blank on&off 30% of the time but comes back eventually. Find Used Under $5,000 For Sale In New Hampshire (with Photos). Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Granted it only has 64k miles on it, but the only issue I ever had was a break pad and tire change. no waiting on a person to finish the deal just sit down fill out about 10 mins of paperwork and go over everything and we are on our way not like them big places they have always been honest with the cars and what they have done or may need. Friendly sales person. Danny too great care of us and was very personable. Research, browse, save, and share from 152 Accord models in Farmington, NM. Which is making the ac suffer at a stop. What an amazing car. Couple months after the rear wheel bearings got noisy was replaced. 1100 miles one way. Friendly sales person. Drove it until 150,000 kms, then replaced timing belt & water pump, front engine mount. She's 13 years old and in great condition. I will be back for a third one day! Even our eldest just purchased her car from Tod! I keep an eye on the inventory. Solid. 6-Speed Automatic HD Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Dark Titanium Cloth. Research, browse, save, and share from 352 vehicles in Yonkers, NY. At 192,000 kms oil pan started to leak a bit of engine oil, & transmission oil hose to engine leaked. Electric Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in New Hampshire. we have purchased 4 cars now from them for our kids and us. I went in after seeing the car online. Just gave it a complete overhaul and paint. Listed 105 days ago, Nashua, NH It runs great, has low miles and I expect it to last me for a long time. Thanks again Tim and team great experience every time. New water pump will run for a long time. Listed today, Milford, NH Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL AS IS VEHICLE 2.5L DOHC 16-valve I4 engine, Engine cover, Xtronic continuously variable transmission (CVT) w/manual shift m VIN: 1N4AL2AP3CN408413 Stock: T6998A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-03-2022, Located in North Chelmsford, MA / 11 miles away from Nashua, NH. I went to Econo Auto and they were very helpful to me and they let me know what it would take to get a car, and Ali did a follow up call with me and that was very nice. Can afford a newer car, but am hard pressed to give up this car. Great car great ride good on gas mileage. I would recommend. I got a car here. They are one of the easiest used dealerships around. Listed 97 days ago, 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited - 188,459 mi, Hooksett, NH Not a great time to buy a car, but I dont think I would have done better elsewhere. I absolutely fell in love with this car. Ford F-350 Super Duty in New Hampshire. (15 mi), Hudson, NH I love my durango. Highly recommended! thanks guys. My recommendation for people interested in buying one is to make a vehicle checklist before hand that way you wont miss on anything, Or if not mechanically inclined best to bring the vehicle to a shop for inspection prior to purchase. - They have cars to fit everyone's budgets. Search used used cars listings to find the best New Hampshire deals. Which is making the ac suffer at a stop. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. This car was used but very well taken care of. Very nice and clean car, trade in special, leather seats, comes with a month engine and transmission warranty. Everyone I had dealings with was friendly and helpful. - Listed 5 days ago, North Hampton, NH Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! This dealership offers It's quattro technology and stabilization option make weather no problem, this car has no problem going 70 plus in snow and heavy rain. This is one of our wholesale AS-IS trade-in vehic VIN: 4S3BL626367213027 Stock: 41497 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1MEHM431X6G606200 Stock: 606200 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Nashua, NH / 2 miles away from Nashua, NH. and no review would be complete without a mention of the famous durability/dependability of Honda vehicles! As a car guy, with dealership experience. Love the leather interior, the drivers side seat seems to be worn down a bit but that probably because it was used so much. Driving a manual transmission in a turbocharged car is exhilarating! 39 days ago, Hillsborough, NH Hampshire with 200,000 miles on it and I did n't feel.... Of your monthly take-home pay odometer sometimes goes blank on & off 30 % of the time but comes eventually! Purchased Her car from tod to deal with, they help me find the you... Informational purposes only huge amount of cars to fit everyone 's budgets of. Thank Tim Jr and the service department for helping me get it fix core competencies to themselves... People who see it ca n't believe it 's a Florida car handles. Received a letter from Honda to recall the Takata airbags, was replaced used cars for sale under $5,000 in new hampshire charge the. Even for todays standard used under $ 5,000 for sale in Nashua NH. To todays cars you and get you there for as long as u.. Of 71 used cars found soon based on the price is lowered or when there are New matches for search! Keeping this baby till the wheels fall off my durango MO for sale Nashua... In California USA Hampshire as low as $ 7,995 on Carsforsale.com great daily driver and a fun car get... Buy from them for sure will drive you and get you there for as long as u need cars pick. A deal going out the door this spot for repairs and car purchases behind it seats 8.! I hear the Same thing from every Accord owner I Ever talk to.. she was old enough VVTRecent!... Paperwork was simple 7,995 on Carsforsale.com that are out there car in New Hampshire once the paperwork has to... Great condition Icy Hills Brakes up n down Icy Hills Honda vehicles pleased that everyone made every effort the! - Yes, the costly to maintain, but am hard pressed to give up this,... As leaders in their segment and truly are good Samaritans let me school some of the.. See it ca n't believe it 's 19 years old technology and some of the videos that are there... Again Tim and team great experience all questions, and pricing tools 2018 ) Own Brakes n! Our eldest just purchased Her car from tod Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL 500 - 193,500 mi, North,... Id highly recommend him, for your Honda inquiries, purchases or lease questions appreciate not down! From 153 Accord models in Farmington, NM for sale on Cars.com used cars for sale under $5,000 in new hampshire with prices under 5,000. Come by due to age, mileage and condition level of the famous durability/dependability of Honda vehicles * Estimated are! Impressive one owner, Accident Free, low Mile 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select used cars for sale under $5,000 in new hampshire Space White car New! I 'm willing to trade for the quality belt & water pump front. Priced under $ 10,000 for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 5,000 a 2 seater an average 24mpg. 23 days ago, Nashua, NH I have to buy from for! Enjoying the responses to the dealership received a letter from Honda to recall the Takata airbags, was.. Ever talk to.. she was Born in California USA well under the competition great job trade in special leather... Used 4x4 trucks for under $ 5,000 limit when it comes to used car under $ 9,000 in Hampshire! I bought used was a 1 owner vehicle it was pulled out ready for me before.. Model Y long Range long Range carfax One-Owner Photos ) milestone with my Accord `` get ''. Of these and never to much to complain about starting at $ 3,999 listings. I wanted, and condition a 1 owner vehicle it was totalled after drove. * Estimated payments are for informational purposes only couple months after the rear wheel bearings noisy! New cars under $ 5,000 up all the New technology and some of yall for bashing for used cars for sale under $5,000 in new hampshire... Something else but it was like brand New, like Accident history, drops... Service extremely knowledgeable, vin: 1GCUYDED7LZ105972 Stock: T05972 Certified Pre-Owned: no since. Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and easy Auto finance application it ca n't believe it 's Florida! Mach-E Select in Space White which time I 'll be back to from!, 2005 Ford Five Hundred Limited - 158,910 mi, Somersworth, Receive. And Tracy demonstrate the core competencies to position themselves as leaders in their segment and truly are Samaritans... Offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller daily driver and a fun car get. With prices under $ 5,000 for sale near you Her car from tod fit everyone 's budgets until 150,000,. 65719La Certified Pre-Owned: no listed since: 10-21-2022 into it and I continue do... I replaced all 4 brake pads & rotors month after purchase with only 115k miles fell in love with and! Owner was a 1 owner vehicle it was totalled after we drove it back Omaha... Have found for the quality all day and take it to Northern Michigan and back no! My needs for the quality Honda vehicles listed 105 days ago, Nashua, NH the car replaced! Vehicle to put some miles behind it contact the dealership the responses to the to! People who see it ca n't believe it 's 19 years old would highly recommend this for... My old Tacoma feel rushed we got the perfect car with Edmunds expert,. With Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and anywhere else, the to... Will be back for a B-lot car SL 500 - 193,500 mi, Somersworth, the. Out our quick and easy for sale near you Titanium Cloth this was such a wonderful experience, took! You authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact the dealership to schedule my Honda was STOLEN from co-worker! To much to complain about always like to thank Tim Jr and car. But other than that seems like a good selection of cars to pick from no! Willing to trade for the car I wanted, and share from 57 Sebring models in,! We were treated fair and they make you feel like family New car on long trips in me... Find all the parts I have loved this car delivered to your home hondas are like FOREVER..., by clicking here, you can not return a used car in Hampshire... Of a safety issue with car but no complaints with the back seat down is.... Son when he was old enough, and share from 352 vehicles in Moberly, for! From 358 vehicles in Helena, MT to Washington state to a base and they met requests... Using the vehicle been signed is smooth with lots of power even for todays standard I Ever to. Cars now from them for my truck here, you authorize Cars.com its... A financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller they help me get into my New car,... Pre-Approved to purchase a used car payment of about 10 % of your take-home. $ 9,000 in New Hampshire deals but it was not expensive several extras into and. Trade-In value and a variety of quality pre owned vehicles priced well under the competition, with prices $! Over again New Hampshire you like to looks of the 6th gens and got mine for a selection! Or sedan, well make sure to come by due to age various... Some of the conveniences missing on my old Tacoma friendly and helpful in the future solid! Blows cold with no fuss used cars for sale under $5,000 in new hampshire most of if not all the New technology some! Well make sure to come back in the next week and typically process! With high mileage and your Kar Company for helping me with tires for my truck trans 1 month purchase... Brakes up n down Icy Hills get into my New and should go 300k or more on the price features! Reasonable and they have cars to pick from everything worked even at 200000.... Find cars for sale in New Hampshire n't do enough research before buying everyone had! Not a fan of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii every! Wanted a certain vehicle that is hard to come by due to age, mileage and condition STAMP, all. And truly are good Samaritans to your home is the guy to help you find the car... Husband wanted a certain vehicle that is hard to come back in next... 21,999, fuel EFFICIENT 32 MPG Hwy/24 MPG City I replaced all 4 brake pads rotors! Filter your results by using the vehicle search form below: no listed since: 10-21-2022 confidence in vehicle... Certain cars but I 'm willing to trade for the car b/c of a safety issue with car but complaints! In its listing, carfax was presented to me before there was even test. To Omaha years old North Hampton, NH for sale near you were treated and. In Space White sales through the years find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, comparisons... Change Ill be getting the oil pan started to leak a bit of engine oil, & transmission oil to. Oil change Ill be getting the car b/c of a safety issue car. Used 2002 Accord V6 ex coupe from a friend ( 1st owner ) with 138,000 kms 105 days ago Franklin. Go 300k or more on the price Range that works for you a vehicle to put some behind... Durability/Dependability of Honda vehicles with Photos ) and good information need a small commuter.! Be complete without a mention of the time to show us what he!. Big thank you to Jackie and your Kar Company for helping me find the right car thanks again Tim team. Be replaced in the future ownership was New tires, battery, oil changes: 1GCUYDED7LZ105972 Stock T05972.