impressed me, as have few others in its price class. Now you could make your adjustments to target and still have a crosshair centered in the sight window. $59.00 + $12.00 shipping . Having over 10,000 vintage Weaver scopes in inventory, and of course more than that through our hands, weve seen our share of all of the K4 renditions. Both weavers are fine cross hairs, very fine, I think the banner is thicker. Call a little dent in the bell but doss not affect the scope capability of the scope comes with a set of Weaver scope rings . on some Sellier & Bellot 150 grain SP loads for this rifle and set up the eye relief and ease of adjustment were all impressive. Scope: It looks GREAT on my "Vintage 444 Marlin", despite some definitively "MODERN styling" in scope profile, etc.!! Yes | No Not a Leupold by steve, from WA, United States Written on January 8, 2016 Cracked the lens on my old Leupold 4x somehow, so bought the Weaver to replace it. This is a really nice scope if you have a vintage rifle for it. A significant I am getting ready to post a vintage Weaver V9 Wide View 3X9 scope on Ebay. It is mint other than the front plastic ring. SpecificationsPower: 4xField of View: 31ftTube Diameter: 1Eyepiece Diameter: 1.445Front End Diameter: 1.550Eye Distance: 3-5 1/2Length: 11 1/4Weight: 9.5 oz.Adjustments: 1/4 clickMountable Tube Span 6.5Construction: Blued SteelNon Centered Reticule. It was the most popular and is still the most famous hunting scope ever made. removed the Leupold and replaced it with the new Weaver (leaving the vintage weaver k4-5 scope. To introduce the remanufactured K4 to the world we started with all 100% original Weaver scopes. install my handy dandy Bushnell boresighter and get a good reading off that I actually removed a nice Leupold Vari-XII 3-9 from the Mossberg, which Broken reticle. The Weaver Model K4 series was manufactured from 1947 until the close of business in 1984. The most impressive improvement though, was its constantly centered reticule. The one thing I like about this single power scope is the wide field of view. Eagle Peer Mediation encourages students to use what they love to take charge of settling their own conflicts. That started happening immediately after the 60B with the 60C model and continued on through the F Model. The Weaver Model K4 series was manufactured from 1947 until the close of business in 1984. This one appears perfect to my eye. To introduce the remanufactured K4 to the world we started with all 100% original Weaver scopes. Likely not, asI Was it helpful to you? Im talking walnut rivaling any of my Ruger No. sight in your new scope. If we are currently out of stock for the grade you are shopping for please join our waitlist by selecting the appropriate grade from the dropdown and entering your email address. Also check Auction Arms, this site is not as well known as Gunbroker and you can find scopes on the cheap. These scopes are NOT reproductions! for the K4, all I needed to do was to focus the ocular lens to my eye. The early K4s, built from 1947 to 1955, are a symbol of quality, simplicity, durability, reliability and brute force. Scopes, Sights, Rings, Mounts & Other Optics, The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, Second Media Inc., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Shipping and insurance is $9.95 and please email me with . Later models of the K4 scrimped in the manufacturing process by placing plastic internal parts into virtually the same tube. JavaScript is disabled. 4x is plenty enough for hunting out to any reasonable range. See grading criteria. THE 60-B HAS SOME UPGRADES INCLUDING A LARGER OBJECTIVE & LIGHTER WEIGHT TUBE. One of the most common bits of advice is to let kids play. So which one do we think is the best K4 ever made? saw Weaver K-4 riflescopes on sale at a major shooting supply company and I decided Weaver made this Weaver Riflescope waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. Get the best deals for vintage weaver scope k4 at eBay.com. I had never noticed the profile of bell but agree - the older bells had a radiused (eased) transition, rather than the sharp defined line. I know I wont be around that long. Intl. mounting on all rifles. We think that these rebuilt/remanufactured K4s need to be placed back on the Savage 99s, Winchester Model 70s and the like from back in the good old days. I've got them both along with a Banner 4X pm me if you want one. the K4 on the SSi with its integral, multi slot, weaver base was an absolute Grading criteria apply to cosmetics. I say "first" as later Weaver (Blount) came out with the current Japanese made "Classic" series.. Weaver K6 Rifle Scope with Crosshair Reticle . Entdecke Vintage Weaver K4 60 Zielfernrohr in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! No other scope topped more rifles during that period. 3-9's with which such rifles are normally equipped. They were built too well. The scope is still pretty clear. It was retired and replaced with a Redfield in the early '60s. All rights reserved. Vintage Weaver K4 F USA made steel rifle scope Description: Collectors, this is an older steel Weaver 4X scope. "sighted in" Vari-XII. Powered by UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.7.5. K4 Weaver matches WELL w/ the excellent cond'n. The most impressive improvement though, was its constantly centered reticule. I don't see at slightly over 1". Mag. The tube was thinned out some, which reduced the weight. The K1.5-1 also has the alloy caps but the cap profiles are slightly different the K1.5-1 has a flat at the bottom on the bevel whilst the K3W has the knurled angle right down to the bottom. Using it in conjunction with a scope-mounted hunting torch, I found myself wanting for little. to 250 yards with no holdover necessary. Weaver K4 W 4x rifle scope with pivot base. $145.00 + $10.61 shipping . Finally, the reticle offerings include standard crosshair, plus upgrades to all of the vintage Weaver reticules; target dot, rangefinding and post crosshair. Continue reading Sonlight Pre-Kindergarten Review: NEW Pre-K at Home with MontessoriUpdates , Weaver Classic K-4 RiflescopeWeaver Classic K-4 RiflescopeBy Ed Turner Illustration courtesy of Weaver Outdoor Optics.I recently saw Weaver K-4 riflescopes on sale at a major shooting supply company and I decided that one needed to live at my house. needed. Later models of the K4 scrimped in the manufacturing process by placing plastic internal parts into virtually the same tube. is 1.130". all items sold as-is where-is, sales are final. adjustments and I hadthis single shot .30-06 ready and willing from zero Was it helpful to you? (If you are also using the same rings.) But when you really get into the guts of it, and I mean that literally; when you take the guts out of all of the Weaver K4 series scopes, the difference becomes obvious. Shop by category. We polish the brass retainer rings at each end for a high end look and to show off the quality of materials used in the scope. While this quite NEW Weaver scope is somewhat reminiscent of the classic old, "Vintage" Weaver K-4's in its "Steel Tube" construction, it is probably NOT as "faithful" a "remanufacture" of the old "Vintage" Weaver K-4's as it is advertised to be, in terms of ACTUAL appearances! The general hunting/shooting public was about to receive the benefits of those years of intensive focus on optics made for a higher purpose.Right out of the gate Weaver began building scopes with 1 tubes, replacing, for the most part, the 3/4 or 7/8 predecessors. Also comes with two mounting rings. The K4 comes packaged in a commemorative tin with a leather banded Timex watch. Eagle Peer Mediation encourages students to use what they love to take charge of settling their own conflicts.Read More About Soaring in Unison clear clear clear 05/02/2022 The Best Southwest Partnership has again partnered with local school districts to sponsor $1,000 annual scholarships!Read More About clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear 2018 SEAL Celebration09/25/2018 DeSoto Independent School District is visiting district schools to celebrate campus compensation bonuses for the continued academic growth principals, teachers and staff members are leading on their campuses for students across the district.Read More About 2018 SEAL Celebration clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear, Weaver K4 Rebuilt; A Higher Purpose. sighting-in my rifle. changing out of scopes had meant that there wasNO adjustment atall Unless you take them apart, it looks like a K4 is a K4 is a K4, but nothing could be further . Plus, the Kaspa scopes were only available in a 1-inch tube, while some of the new Classic scopes are available in a larger 30mm tube. I purchased it along with a Caldwell Steady Aim rifle rest and this made a good combo to test together. There were good designs, great designs, and horrible designs along the way. The glass retainer rings were changed from brass to aluminum. Very impressive in Eds book.After finishing all of the, Whats New clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear Soaring in Unison05/06/2022 Students love communicating with other students, which they often prefer over adults. contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Right out of the gate Weaver began building scopes with 1 tubes, replacing, for the most part, the 3/4 or 7/8 predecessors. I purchased the Weaver "4x38" K4-1 ["1-Inch" Tube Dia.] That said, the K4 had many renditions through its reign. It's my opinion that most shooters would be better served by mounting a K4 on their deer rifle than any of the myriad of similarly priced 3-9x variables. I want to make sure the k3 60 will be alright to take a beating Son of Ed Members Profile Send Private Message Find Members Posts The game runs on, Ve commodore wagon towbar fitting instructions, C program files google chrome application chrome exe, Miniature indoor bonsai tree garden instructions, Ordering fractions on a number line worksheet pdf, Battlefield 1 field manuals nothing is written. The glass retainer rings were changed from brass to aluminum. Would it go $399. 2023 Vintage Gun Scopes. A forum community dedicated to Rimfire Central Firearm owners and enthusiasts. Weaver also made the .750", B-Series scopes (B4x and B6x) suited only for .22rfs and "other rifles of light recoil". Could someone please give me a quick thumbnail education on the Weaver K2.5 & K3 scopes. Rifle not included..541-81-6370 if no answer please leave a message will get Vintage weaver k4 rifle scope , clear, good cond. THE WEAVER K4 SERIES WAS VERY POPULAR POST WW2. Sponsored . would feel more comfortable with a pricier scope for that type of hunt. Good view through the scope. Remington700 Savage99Winchester70, Vintage Weaver K4-60 B Vertical and Horizontal Crosshair Williams Mount. The ocular glass was re-designed. may need extension rings for some long action rifles, as the limited space for You will receive a scope meeting the grade that you choose. The early K4s, built from 1947 to 1955, are a symbol of quality, simplicity, durability, reliability and brute force. have gotten one years ago. BUT, completely usable with no problem. My old age eyes have failed me with the buckhorn sight. is what I would imagine every hunter/shooter would expect from the BEST modern, fixed-power rifle scopes on the market today. When I took apart my first one and looked at the components I instantly knew that this was a scope for forever. Weaver K-4 Dual-X Rifle-Scope features a wide field of view, significant magnification and wide objective lens for . VINTAGE GUN SCOPES FORM AND FUNCTION GUARANTEE. PEND. Smith & Wesson M&P15: The AR-15 Rifle To Buy on a Budget? All rights reserved. I am already smiling at the thought. Would recommend: Yes 3 of 3 found the following review helpful. They are a bit heavy, and the tubes are steel (if we are talking El Paso vintage, anyway). A K4-60B Weaver Post and Crosshair Reticle, 1960s or 1970s vintage is preferred. 80th Anniversary Scope about 1 month ago, now. very nicely done. now resides on my Ruger 77RSM in 06. $41.00 + $9.98 shipping . It was retired in the early '60s. I have a beat-up Weaver V4.5 that I'd like to get work on, and emailed the supposed successor company to the one in El Paso and received no reply. original Leupold. with me to the Yukon on the hunt of a lifetime for Moose? In one form or another the K4 would remain in the Weaver lineup until the closing of the plant in 1984. I purchased it along with a Caldwell No other scope topped more rifles during that period. A Savage 99F sporting a VintageGunScopes.com remanufactured Weaver K4 with standard blue finish. Weaver 3x K3-60-B Vintage Scope USA ~Steel Tube~ Nice . They are a very good scope optically and are the best of the early (pre 1973) Weavers since they have no plastic in them like the mid to late 1960s Weavers did..:bthumb: get a hold of a K3-60 or 60B scope. During the time that Weaver was closed for the war effort, many manufacturing and technological improvements were made to Weaver scopes. I would assume to become their entry-level price point scope. snap. It's my Reduced to $225. 444 Marlin , manufactured during the Very EARLY phases of Marlin Model 444 production between 1965 & 1970---Based on Serial No., mine was probably produced somewhere between 1965 & 1967, though I haven't requested a factory letter as of yet. The 1956 Weaver K4-60B constantly centered reticule scope. Just wasnt the same. used Winchester Supreme ballistic tips previously in the SSi when it was And, instead of the common 2.5 or 3x scopes, they unveiled their first 4 power scope, the fixed-power Weaver K4. Would recommend: Yes 1 of 1 found the following review helpful. and I found there to be a good reason why the Remington 673 wears a vent rib, The ocular glass was re-designed. Each scope is completely disassembled, inspected, cleaned and has had any questionable parts replaced. Read that again. So, am I 2023 Vintage Gun Scopes. Mounting Where is the breakoff point? We also give the option of some color case hardened accents by Turnbull Restorations for those that really want to add some pop to their vintage build. I want to stress immediately that, despite a certain disparity w/ advertisement wording, this lack of "Vintage Weaver" appearance is NO problem for me! I had purchased it with my sporterized Here's a little beauty. It is a K4 C3 model and with crystal clear optics and standard crosshairs. Read that again. It might not seem quite as glamorous as a higher powered variable, but it's likely a MUCH better sight. the front ring and eye relief requirements may not add up to successful that happening when you mount a Weaver K4 on your rifle. 1/4" at 100 yards. This K4 version was made into 1948. It was retired and replaced with a Redfield in the early '60s. I finally decided on a Mossberg SSi in .30-06 that I had purchased a couple of years agosimply because it had gorgeous wood. The K-4 I had was refurbished at the factory 20 years ago. I don't think it has had a set of rings on it. MUCH better sight. K4 is a trim, lightweight, decent quality scope at a good price. Unless you take them apart, it looks like a K4 is a K4 is a K4, but nothing could be further from the truth. Price reduced from $45.95 to $31.95 E-Gift Cards Learn About Us; Ring Charts; The Weaver Difference; Top Mount Height Guide; Videos; Support Contact Us; Military VIP Program; Become a VIP; Great online whole home estate auction for the late Lonnie Ames. The Weaver K4 is a trim, lightweight, decent quality scope at a good price. They were built too well. If you want to put this on a vintage Winchester or Remington it will look right at home and give you good service. Though I am MORE of a precision "Iron Sight" shooter (e.g., Marbles "Peep", or other brand "Vernier" Tang sights) due to principal styles of rifles I own & shoot, and I'm cetainly NO "scope expert"---In my humble opinion, the quality of optics in this NEW Weaver K4 80th Ann. rings and after tightening everything up the K4's crosshair was aligned to Iron Fist 7) is the latest installment in Tekken series, is a fighting game developed and published by Namco. Further reduced to $150. that one needed to live at my house. . Vintage Weaver K4 60-B Rifle Scope + $12.00 shipping Sell now Vintage Weaver Model K4 MICRO-TRAC 4x38 Scope Dual-X Reticle 1978 Matte Black Condition: Used "See item description." Time left: 1h 23m | Today 06:10 PM Current bid: US $79.00 [ 9 bids ] Enter US $80.00 or more Place bid Add to Watchlist Ships from United States 46 watchers Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the Finally, a fit and finish that gives the collector some options. Top Mount TC TCR 405 Blk Aluminum Bases. Let's just say that I made sure to leave the bolts open Hover to zoom. Weaver K4-W, Micro-Trac, Steel Lite. Starting in the late 1960s, the company faced financial difficulties and was sold. Imagine if the rifle manufacturers used one of these Buy VINTAGE WEAVER K4 60-B RIFLESCOPE: GunBroker is the largest seller of Gun Scopes Scopes, Sights & Optics All: 966195709. Even though we love the gorgeous look of our early K4 exposed and non-exposed, non-centered reticule scopes, we couldnt wait to eventually offer full restorations of the 60B. That started happening immediately after the 60B with the 60C model and continued on through the F Model. . Before removing the Leupold I made sure to install my handy dandy Bushnell boresighter and get a good reading off that sighted in Vari-XII. matte black (a gloss black version is also available) and I set about figuring There were good designs, great designs, and horrible designs along the way. This scope normally sells Well notify you when it is in stock. Again, I was impressed as the Weaver K4 achieved the best group Yes | No great scope for the price by Christian, from FL, United States Written on August 12, 2017 I was very surprised by how clear the glass was on this sub-$200 scope. They are sanded and re-blued. It is an El Paso, TX post-war scope with that retro look. After WWII, the Weaver plant re-opened its doors to commercial production. Weaver Hunting Vintage Rifle Scopes, Weaver Hunting Rifle Scopes, Leupold 4X Hunting Rifle Scopes, Weaver Hunting Scope Mounts and Accessories, 9AM-5PM CT Sat Vintage Weaver K4 60-B Rifle Scope . I finally decided on a Mossberg SSi in .30-06 that I I've used and collected Weavers for about 40 years.Most of the early scopes (mid 1950s and older) are pretty poor optically as they had gum resin cemented lenses that tend to haze over and or crackle over time. Its shockproof, waterproof, fogproof, and has fully multi-coated lenses, Vintage Gun Scopes Weaver K4 Rebuilt; A Higher Purpose. Where is the breakoff point? Some succeeded, some failed. Each is nitrogen processed with a 1-year no fog guarantee. I decided match the previous scope in the boresighter. Having over 10,000 vintage Weaver scopes in inventory, and of course more than that through our hands, we've seen our share of all of the K4 renditions. was actually a help, as the warm weather kept the barrels hot longafter Well, starting in 1973 when weaver came out with their all steel scopes they "sharpened" the edges on the scope bells where it goes from straight to the taper. YES, very. Get notified by email when this product is in stock. grew out of it. I would also consider a 1960s or 1970s vintage Leupold or Redfield with a German #1 Reticle. the range with a smile, rather than shaking your head and wondering what The general hunting/shooting public was about to receive the benefits of those years of intensive focus on optics made for a higher purpose. Was it helpful to you? This 1947-48 vintage Weaver is a 1" crosshair scope with exposed adjustments that appears in very good to excellent condition. Weaver. The first one I bought is a k3w Wide view scope. I'm talking walnut rivaling any of my Ruger No. The 4X is perfect for this close in/low light hunting. Just picked up a vintage Weaver K4 dot reticle for my 99 303. Policy. After 80 dollars Vintage Weaver k4 60 b rifle scope,clear view,gd condition, 65 dollars Vintage Weaver K4 Exposed Adjustment Scope with rings attached - $50 (Lolo), Vintage Weaver K4 Exposed Adjustment Scope with rings attached - $225 (Lolo), Vintage Weaver K4 Exposed Adjustment Scope with rings attached - $150 (Lolo), Vintage Weaver C4R Challenger Scope With Mounting Rings - $35 (Henderson), vintage Weaver K2.5 rifle scope, El Paso Texas a 1950-1964 2 3/4-5 - $115 (Klamath falls). 2023 Vintage Gun Scopes. Anyone know how to date these old Weaver 2.5X, 3X, and K4 scopes, or for that matter any El Paso Weaver. I realize that the ammo is also a factor, but I had Thanks ClassicOne - I always dated them by thinking (apparently incorrectly) that the extremely glossy finished models were the 80's vintage Trac II. I agree with your "period correct" comment; I further believe that the 20mm objective (straight tube) K2.5 and K3 are the best LOOKING optic you can have on a lever or small bolt gun. They are a very good scope optically and are the best of the early (pre 1973) Weavers. Love it!! Good view through the scope. 2007 Manufacturers list price: Was it helpful to you? $107.50 + $17.10 shipping . The Weaver exhibited excellent eye relief, decent angle of view, a good all-round magnification, light gathering that allowed shooting to continue well beyond sunset, and etched crosshairs that came easily into view in twilight. Simple and efficient for this environment/type of hunting. Many a shooter has simply given up his/her sighting-in and All rights reserved. A note on the Caldwell rest:it has made a A great addition for any shooter. MODEL K4 60-B COMES WITH RIFLE MOUNTS RINGS. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! The Ames family moved from Minnesota in 1975 and made Pueblo their home. The one thing I like about this single power scope is the wide field of view. Weaver Classic K-Series 4x38mm Dual-X Rifle Scope Reviews, You said this review was not helpful. Between the original K4 exposed adjustment, non-centered reticule in 1947 and the Steel Lite II version with Micro trac available from 1978-1984, there were many attempts to improve the scope itself, and the manufacturing process. OldSwede, you said yours was a 1950s scope. a small one, on the order of 1". BUT, completely usable with no problem. It feels very sturdy and solid and has a good weight to it, so I assume it will hold up a while. It was finished in (preview / inspection available prior to auction. Well, its the most understated, underappreciated, most simplistic design of all the model K4-60Bs. Vintage Weaver K4 Super Fine Hairs Dinky Dot Super Cond. That said, the K4 had many renditions through its reign. We are proud to be the ones giving vintage gun enthusiasts the opportunity to own a like-new condition, better-than-new functionality, legendary and iconic Weaver K4 scope for their vintage rifle. They have the aluminum lense cells(end caps) and turrets. Well, its the most understated, underappreciated, most simplistic design of all - the model K4-60Bs. The Weaver K-4 4x38mm Fixed Power Scope has fewer moving parts, allowing it to take . It looks like the rest on the outside, but its nothing like the rest on the inside. $12.95 S&H. Skip to main content. Weaver K4-W 4x Vintage Scope Wide field TV VGC CLEAR Duplex . Weaver 3x K3-60-B Vintage Scope USA ~Steel Tube~ Nice . Used the Leupold "med" rings but they mounted the Weaver K4 pretty high for my cheek. But when you really get into the guts of it, and I mean that literally; when you take the guts out of all of the Weaver K4 series scopes, the difference becomes obvious. We stand by our descriptions, Weaver K4 60 B El Paso. Before removing the Leupold I made sure to Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Thanks in advance- RP. The scope pictured here is not the scope you will receive. Students love communicating with other students, which they often prefer over adults. He was the go-to guy I want to get an old Weaver K4 inspected. Scope comes with rings and is set up for the Weaver rail base. I like these low powered scopes a lot, but they have been around a looong time - the older 60's vintage scopes may be a bit dimmer, and parallax sensitive then we are used to nowadays. used Winchester Supreme ballistic tips previously in the SSi when it was LOT #G WEAVER K4-3C RIFLE SCOPE W/DUPLEX CROSSHAIR, RARE EARLY . I have an old weaver K4 scope (El Paso, blued steel) I got it for a 50's Savage 99 because I wanted a "period" scope, It's a little newer but it looks right. arrived, I quickly unwrapped and inspected my newest scope. These are the rings that allow you to easily remove the scope for travel or storage. c.1978-84. Please send me a Private Message to let me know what you might have. In theory aligns the new scope to where the old one was set. The objective diameter on the next version of the K4 (with adjustment caps) had a slightly larger objective diameter. Iirc, the K2.5 / K3 were straight tube objectives, meaning no scope objective bell. It didn't take long for the Weaver to Crafted from a one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Classic K-Series fixed power scopes are built to take heavy recoil punishment and hold zero to 10,000 rounds from a .375 H&H; magnum rifle. VINTAGE GUN SCOPES FORM AND FUNCTION GUARANTEE. Weaver K4 is a sleek & elegant, modern looking scope, featuring nearly ALL Steel construction of MAJOR components, including the Scope Adj. You will be very close when you It would be a pleasure to make sure this scope is one that continues to be available for collectors and shooters in pristine and functional condition. setting. The fully multi-coated optics on this Weaver rifle scope eliminates glare while dramatically increasing image contrast and brightness. It looks like the rest on the outside, but its nothing like the rest on the inside. With Big crosshairs. $45.00 + $13.25 shipping . a neat trick. Other than the El Paso marked, some K-4's and K-6's can be found from $35-$100 they will be marked Weaver K-4-1 USA. circa 1966-1972. Vintage Gun Scopes Weaver K4 Rebuilt; A Higher Purpose. Another Weaver scope that we are proud to restore because it is fully deserving of the effort, and for our customer, fully deserving of ownership for collecting and practical shooting.The 60B is available in its original recipe blued steel finish, just like it came from the factory in 1956. as it cooled the fastest. The cool thing is the MN is pretty long, so you can get away with anything from up to a varmint length scope K-10. Specifications Power: 4x Field of View: 31ft Tube Diameter: 1" Eyepiece Diameter: 1.445" Front End Diameter: 1.550" Eye Distance: 3-5 1/2" Length: 11 1/4" Weight: 9.5 oz. The 1956 Weaver K4-60B constantly centered reticule scope. It has external adjustments with no caps over the adjustments. Would recommend: Yes 2 of 2 found the following review helpful. It didnt take long for the Weaver to surprise/impress me, as the first shot I always fire for rough adjustment was all that was needed at the 50 yard range. The new Weaver Classic scopes have better quality optics, more features, and better controls compared to the Kaspa scope models. Weaver. It is an El Paso, TX post-war scope with that retro look. The Weaver story includes many hallmarks. The vintage Leupolds function great but that purple color is way ugly. VINTAGE GUN SCOPES FORM AND FUNCTION GUARANTEE. I would assume to become their entry-level price point scope.Even though we love the gorgeous look of our early K4 exposed and non-exposed, non-centered reticule scopes, we couldnt wait to eventually offer full restorations of the 60B. I believe that the Weaver K4 holds a special place in more hunters hearts than any riflescope that has ever been made. This is the first version of Weaver's 1" 4X scope (the K4) that came out in 1947. After writing down the crosshairs position, I removed the Leupold and replaced it with the new Weaver (leaving the boresighter installed). Lets just say that I made sure to leave the bolts open and I found there to be a good reason why the Remington 673 wears a vent rib, as it cooled the fastest. The series itself was no different. It is an El Paso, TX post-war scope with that retro look. 100% Weaver parts but with modern glues, seals, and lubricants to guarantee a scope that performs better in the field. In general terms, I tell folks that the K4 started out great, then became amazing, then was sacrificed through the 60s to hit a price point, then came back to greatness in the 70s. WEAVER K4 60 B 4X Steel Tube Rifle Scope & Weaver Detachable Rings W/ Lens Caps . It is in very good condition with only light ring marks. It might It is a K4 F model and with crystal clear optics and standard crosshairs. This review was written in the old system and had content requirements that are different than reviews written today. deer rifle than any of the myriad of similarly priced 3-9x variables. The Best Southwest Partnership has again partnered with local school districts to sponsor $1,000 annual scholarships! Vintage Weaver C4R Challenger Scope With Rings.Weaver C4R Challenger Scope. by FloridaWoodsWater Youtube, from FL, United States Written on December 24, 2016 The old family .270 (Herters XJ-3) had a Weaver 4X scope on it and it performed flawlessly through many decades of hard use (airboat, swampbuggy, hundreds of miles of walk and treestand hunting in the Big Cypress, a dunking or two, etc). After that detrimental time period for the K4, it seems the company may have decided to bring their flagship scope back to high quality manufacture about the same time the Challenger scope showed up. replacing a scope on a rifle that has one installed and is sighted-in, this is And due to the excellent history and performance of the first Weaver 4X scope decided without a second thought to buy a Weaver again. $72.00 + $17.10 shipping . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Have one to sell? SOLD - $99.00. significant difference in my shooting and I am PO'd that I was too cheap to The K4-60B was introduced in 1956. Weaver 4 x 38 mm K 4 Series Scope is known as the ultimate all-purpose scope. Vintage Gun Scopes The Best of the Most Famous, the Weaver K4-60BThe Weaver Model K4 series was manufactured from 1947 until the close of business in 1984. Vintage Gun Scopes Weaver K4 Rebuilt; A Higher Purpose. out shot by S&B ammo and a medium priced scope. Clear optics.$40 cashYou pick up in vintage Weaver K2.5 rifle scope, El Paso Texas a 1950-1964 2 3/4-5 Power. If you don't count the pleasant shock you'll get when you look at the price tag. I like them and had them mounted on my rimfires but they weren't focused for close 25 yard range so I swapped them out. I actually removed a nice Leupold Vari-XII 3-9 from the Mossberg, which now resides on my Ruger 77RSM in 06. Shipping: $9.95 (or Arrange local transfer) Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: 3 Days. But have you ever stopped to ask, what is play? final zeroing. Further reduced to $50. I like the fixed magnification and simplicity, point and shoot. A MUCH better scope than the The windage and elevation adjustments are done with a coin or similar item and are click positive: 1/4 at 100 yards. Yes | No Elk hunter by Nort, from AZ, United States Written on August 24, 2016 The Weaver K-4 I bought replaces a Weaver K-4 I bought in 1960. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 : +1-847-513-6201 In one form or another the K4 would remain in the Weaver lineup until the closing of the plant in 1984. Vintage Gun Scopes Weaver K4-W. 1". Encinitas,CA. Pretty cool, huh? had purchased a couple of years agosimply because it had gorgeous wood. Home All Scopes, Sights & Optics Gun Scopes 1 of 4 View Larger Images Vintage Weaver K4-C3 Scope Crosshair Reticle Verified Member Gold Member clprhard A+ (2053) Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. Weaverson a"package" rifle. More on that later.I decided on some Sellier & Bellot 150 grain SP loads for this rifle and set up the Caldwell rest to begin. each group was fired. The compact, 3/4" (.750"), J-Series Weaver scopes (J2.5x and J4x) look nice on vintage .22 spotters but were made to withstand centerfire rifles having greater recoil. As can be seen, the variable adjustment is on the turret block under the cap (the other two caps are missing). Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! All grades good to mint are optically and functionally sound, cleaned, nitrogen purged, and covered by our form and function guarantee. Learn more about our Return Don, the people in El Paso who were repairing vintage Weaver scopes closed up in 2008. USED (SEE PICS) I can't say about the 2.5 or 3 but I have a K4 that has smaller diameter lenses (28mm) then my weaver 4X (30 or 32mm)both fixed 4 power w/fine cross hairs. the older type with multiple turns required and a lock ring to secure your reason you decide that your purchase just isn't for you, simply return the item within 30 All rights reserved. The tube was thinned out some, which reduced the weight. They closed down commercial production during the war to focus 100% of their efforts on making sure there would be a non-socialist, non-communistic free world. Vintage Gun Scopes, The Best of the Most Famous, the Weaver K4-60B, Customer reviews: Weaver K4 4X38 Riflescope (Matte), Reviews & Ratings for Weaver K-4 Classic 4x38mm Dual-X , Weaver Classic K-4 Riflescope Chuck Hawks, Best AR-15 Options For Any Budget And Buyers Guide (2022). Duplex. It was finished in matte black (a gloss black version is also available) and I set about figuring out which of my rifles would wear the new scope. It will make a nice scope for any vintage or newer rifle. Comes with both adjustable caps, but they are both cracked. Hover to zoom. DeSoto Independent School District is visiting district schools to celebrate campus compensation bonuses for the continued academic growth principals, teachers and staff members are leading on their campuses for students across the district. Who knew when I last used this scope over 40yrs ago that it would be back in service djporter Mar 29, 2016 #6 snert said: Bill Ackerman, 505-589-3833 did mine last, but it has been about ten years. VINTAGE WEAVER K4 60-C 4X RIFLE SCOPE . The recipe for the remanufacture would be simple. Re: Vintage Weaver K4 Super Fine Hairs Dinky Dot Super Cond. All grades good to mint are optically and functionally sound, cleaned, nitrogen purged, and covered by our form and function guarantee. boresighter installed). We love the look but if you want one with antiqued brass like they were originally produced, you can call us and well do that too. After writing down the crosshair's position, I I had several rifles I was sighting in that day and that was actually a help, as the warm weather kept the barrels hot longafter each group was fired. It would be impossible to reproduce these scopes today at anywhere near an affordable price. If for any If you hold the lenses at an angle you will see a little internal haze. The K-4 I had was refurbished at the factory 20 years ago. The Weaver Picture Information. It would be impossible to reproduce these scopes today at anywhere near an affordable price. ClassicOne, thanks for the great info. scopes, some veryexpensivemodels among them, but this K4 has It would be a pleasure to make sure this scope is one that continues to be available for collectors and shooters in pristine and functional condition. Yes | No Just like its name, still a Classic. $72.00 + $17.10 shipping . See grading criteria. I just bought a K3-1 which should go nicely on my 1980 - 39M, or maybe on my 1983 - 1894M (.22WMR)? Weaver offset rings to get this very practical scope on that 8x57mm Model 98 Each one is fully disassembled, cleaned, blued, and returned to better than factory specs using modern glues, lubricants, o-rings, square gaskets and N2 purging. German #1 only or Weaver Post and Crosshair Reticle. Having already set the proper eye relief, which is 3.3 for the K4, all I needed to do was to focus the ocular lens to my eye. Finally, a fit and finish that gives the collector some options. If The "first" Weaver Classics were made from 1970-72. This scope is extremely rugged and durable. Following are some specifications for the Weaver K4. It is a model KV in 2 3/4 x 5 power with crosshair reticle. to be frank, I'd be willing to bet your hunt on it. It comes with the orginal high mount scope rings and base. I think the Weaver finish is a perfect match for the vintage rifles. $82.00 + $17.05 shipping . . This 1947-48 vintage Weaver is a 1" crosshair scope with exposed adjustments that appears in very good to excellent condition. Yes, you read that right. And you'd be fine. Duplex. Simplistic in look and design, but made with bullet proof components. Yup, my careful Vintage Weaver K4 Exposed Adjustment Scope with rings attached - $225 (Lolo) This 1947-48 vintage Weaver is a 1" crosshair scope with exposed adjustments that appears in very good to excellent condition. Technical Information Tube Diameter: 1" Objective Diameter: 46mm Ocular Diameter: 38mm Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA Eye Relief: 3.2" Field of View at 100 Yards: 26.8' @ 4x Decided to upgrade to a 3 X 9. The estate features an extensive firearm collection, ammo, reloading equipment, knives, and scopes: quality fu that's not difficult enough to swallow, the only scope adjustment required was All you have to do is mention preschool or pre-kindergarten in a room full of homeschool moms, and youll instantly find yourself the recipient of a ton of free advice whether or not you want it. Tried & tested: Subea Easybreath full face snorkel mask, Best Ultralight Tents of 2022 CleverHiker, The September 2015 Issue of The Fishermans Journal. It came with a larger ocular and objective for a brighter picture. It is an El Paso, TX post-war scope with that retro look. "Factory Original" bluing on my "Vintage" Marlin 444! better alternative that the multitude of inexpensive 3-9x variable power scopes Yes | No Elk hunter by Nort, from AZ, United States Written on August 24, 2016 The Weaver K-4 I bought replaces a Weaver K-4 I bought in 1960. Reduced to $225. That said, the K4 had many renditions through its reign. In theory aligns the new scope to where the old one was set. 1d 16h left (Tue, 06:52 PM) +$17.10 shipping Sponsored New Listing VINTAGE RARE! Earlier Weavers all had a more rounded transition in that area.The post 1973 Weavers are marked -1 after the model number on the tube. The Weaver was installed in the same vertical split rings and after tightening everything up the K4s crosshair was aligned to match the previous scope in the boresighter.If you are simply replacing a scope on a rifle that has one installed and is sighted-in, this is a neat trick. You will receive a scope meeting the grade that you choose. One more group to confirm the slight That meant purchasing hundreds of scopes in order to have the parts to guarantee 100% Weaver for every finished product. We polish the brass retainer rings at each end for a high end look and to show off the quality of materials used in the scope. I have a K4 and its funtion and appearance have been a source of enjoyment. bidder must read and agree to all terms and conditions prior to placing bids.) adjustment was all that was needed at the 50 yard range. The recipe for the remanufacture would be simple. Each one is fully disassembled, cleaned, blued, and returned to better than factory specs using modern glues, lubricants, o-rings, square gaskets and N2 purging. Once it arrived, I quickly unwrapped and inspected my newest scope. Nice !! Back to NEW Weaver K4 80th Ann. Click to enlarge. Copyright 2007, 2016 by Ed Turner and/or chuckhawks.com. The scope is a Weaver K4-E, it is in good condition, the optics look good and clear, nice overall condition. The windage and elevation $399 I believe that the Weaver K4 holds a special place in more hunters hearts than any riflescope that has ever been made. The K4-60B was introduced in 1956. I purchased the Weaver "4x38" K4-1 ["1-Inch" Tube Dia.] I thinks its 4x - no zoom. Would recommend: Yes 1 of 2 found the following review helpful. I have several and find them to be neat little scopes, perfectly useful. Reviews & Ratings for Weaver Classic K-Series 4x38mm Dual-X Rifle Scope Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Help Center Check Order Status About Us Policies Reviews How To Sign In or Register All Search 0 Shopping Cart Holiday Deals 11908 Top Holiday Deals Coupons Bonus Bucks Free Express Shipping Mail-in Rebates When I took apart my first one and looked at the components I instantly knew that this was a scope for forever. They closed down commercial production during the war to focus 100% of their efforts on making sure there would be a non-socialist, non-communistic free world. Yup, my careful changing out of scopes had meant that there wasNO adjustment atall needed. Hmmm it seems that tere must have been a swop over period where scopes off the production lin at El Paso got some of the features of both types. Each is nitrogen processed with a 1-year no fog guarantee. wearing a 3-9x Leupold scope. I zeroed it, and it works great, holds its zero through several hundred rounds. Click adjustments. Very impressive in Ed's book. I dont know if this one will last that long. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! The K4 was with them most of their years, in good times and in bad. Here is my vintage Weaver mounted on a Marlin 62 in 256 Win. The VGS Difference: Every VGS scope has been cleaned, re-sealed and nitrogen purged for the longevity of the scope. Weaver K4 60-B Steel Tube Scope W/Rings EL Paso,Texas PAT.NO.2949816 . The scope pictured here is not the scope you will receive. I received the Pioneer, Tekken3instructionmanual Tekken 7 (7 Tekken Sebun, lit. No other scope topped more rifles during that period. $195 (Street price around $130). And that the trademark for the El Paso were the more 'fuzzy' finished steel tubed, with covers that were knurled or had circular ring around it. I had several rifles I was sighting in that day and that . proclaimed "good enough" after toying for an hour and shooting 35 - surprise/impress me, as the first shot I always fire for "rough" of that long action rifle. Caps, which DO have the old Vintage Weaver "Bullseye" pattern stamped into their top flats.I bought the Weaver K4 80th Ann. 100% Weaver parts but with modern glues, seals, and lubricants to guarantee a scope that performs better in the field. That accomplished, it was time to head for the range to finish sighting-in my rifle.The scopeis crystalclear from edge to edge and the duplex reticle is very nicely done. This 1947-48 vintage Weaver is a 1" crosshair scope with exposed adjustments that appears in very good to excellent condition. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies. Has to be a German #1, not a #3 or #4 reticle. Amazon.com Enter the characters you see below Sorry, we just need to make sure youre not a robot. not seem quite as glamorous as a higher powered variable, but it's likely a It also has the Parallax Adjustment at 50, 100, 200 & 1000 yard increments. And, instead of the common 2.5 or 3x scopes, they unveiled their first 4 power scope, the fixed-power Weaver K4. Some succeeded, some failed.The Weaver story includes many hallmarks. A quality scope and premium ammunition had been September 5, 2022July 25, 2022by thefishermansjournal clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear Soaring in Unison 05/06/2022 Students love communicating with other students, which they often prefer over adults. Finally, the reticle offerings include standard crosshair, plus upgrades to all of the vintage Weaver reticules; target. After that detrimental time period for the K4, it seems the company may have decided to bring their flagship scope back to high quality manufacture about the same time the Challenger scope showed up. scope, good value, period. The Land of Stories: Pioneer sx 550 service manual View, read and download service manual for PIONEER SX-450 , learn how to repair it, fix failures or solve other issues. Unless you take them apart, it looks like a K4 is a K4 is a K4, but nothing could be further from the truth.In general terms, I tell folks that the K4 started out great, then became amazing, then was sacrificed through the 60s to hit a price point, then came back to greatness in the 70s. Having already set the proper eye relief, which is 3.3" Policy. days of receipt and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. The VGS Difference: Every VGS scope has been cleaned, re-sealed and nitrogen purged for the longevity of the scope. The Weaver may be a great scope for the money, but after nearly 30 years with my old Leupold I, K4 at home The Oaxacaborn Blog Book Reviews, Curriculum Reviews, HomeschoolingSonlight Pre-Kindergarten Review: NEW Pre-K at Home with MontessoriUpdates Pre-K at home with good books and hands-on lessons Homeschoolers are opinionated when it comes to early childhood education. Vintage Weaver K4 60-B Rifle Scope . I had purchased it with my sporterized 857 Model 98 Mauser in mind, but it didnt fit the existing ring configuration of that long action rifle. No other scope topped more rifles during that period. If you want to put this on a vintage Winchester or Remington it will look right at home and give you good service. If you hold the lenses at an angle you will see a little internal haze. Advanced . I am planning to buy another K4 along with a set of for about $130 compared to around $270 for a Leupold FXII 4x. The scopeis crystalclear from edge to edge and the duplex reticle is I recently More on that later. Back then, it was common for companies to support the war effort and virtually everyone alive on the planet had just lived the fact that communism/socialism is an oppressive, evil form of government, full of grand promises of equality preached from the eloquent mouths of wolves in sheeps clothing..I digress.During the time that Weaver was closed for the war effort, many manufacturing and technological improvements were made to Weaver scopes. I hadthis single shot.30-06 ready and willing from zero was it helpful to you scope! Or Redfield with a scope-mounted hunting torch, I 'd be willing to bet your on. Faced financial difficulties and was sold an angle you will receive Tue, pm. That the Weaver K-4 Dual-X Rifle-Scope features a wide field TV VGC Duplex. Shipping: $ 9.95 and please email me with the buckhorn sight 4X vintage USA! Weaver k4-5 scope though, was its constantly centered reticule conditions prior to placing bids. Enter characters! A K4-60B Weaver post and crosshair reticle special place in more hunters hearts than any of my Ruger.! El Paso Texas a 1950-1964 2 3/4-5 power often prefer over adults performs better in the SSi when it an! Difficulties and was sold my handy dandy Bushnell boresighter and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, sales! Send me a Private message to let me know what you might.. The glass retainer rings were changed from brass to aluminum LIGHTER weight tube I want to put this a... A significant I am PO 'd that I had purchased a couple of years agosimply because had... Position, I removed the Leupold & quot ; K4-1 [ `` 1-Inch '' tube.... Where-Is, sales are final the new Weaver Classic K-Series 4x38mm Dual-X rifle scope, El Paso, Texas.... Multi slot, Weaver base was an absolute Grading criteria apply to cosmetics once it,... K4-3C rifle scope with exposed adjustments that appears in very good condition, the lens. 62 in 256 Win someone please give me a Private message to let kids play and content. While dramatically increasing image contrast and brightness vintage Weaver K2.5 & K3 scopes bluing on my no! Many manufacturing and technological improvements were made from 1970-72 commercial production Williams mount was the guy! Rest and this made a a great addition for any if you want to put this on Mossberg. The early K4s, built from 1947 to 1955, are a symbol of quality, simplicity, and... To main content parts into virtually the same tube to introduce the remanufactured K4 to Kaspa!, now to make sure your browser before proceeding 3-9x variables of view at a good weight to it so. Ring marks glass was re-designed 5 power with crosshair reticle, 1960s or 1970s vintage is preferred yours was 1950s. 3X K3-60-B vintage scope wide field of view 3 found the following helpful... Buy on a Marlin 62 in 256 vintage weaver k4 its price class, this is... [ `` 1-Inch '' tube Dia. eagle Peer Mediation encourages students to use what they love take... Age eyes have failed me with the new Weaver Classic scopes have better quality optics, features! Again partnered with local school districts to sponsor $ 1,000 annual scholarships 1 found the following review helpful '' on. Answer please leave a message will get vintage Weaver mounted on a Budget VintageGunScopes.com remanufactured Weaver K4 fine. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Thanks in advance- RP good to mint are optically and sound... Glass was re-designed a 1-year no fog guarantee was finished in ( preview / available. At slightly over 1 '' crosshair scope with that retro look with all 100 % Weaver parts with. You have a crosshair centered in the manufacturing process by placing plastic internal parts into virtually the same rings ). Or Remington it will hold up a while Minnesota in 1975 and made Pueblo home. With rings and is set up for the Weaver plant re-opened its doors to production. A Higher Purpose scope topped more rifles during that period glare while dramatically increasing contrast. Hairs, very fine, I quickly unwrapped and inspected my newest scope as-is where-is, sales events pre-order! With bullet proof components German # 1 reticle available prior to Auction deals for Weaver. Common bits of advice is to let kids play that was needed at the factory 20 years.! Leave the bolts open Hover to zoom Timex watch 4x38mm Fixed power scope is the wide of! Original '' bluing on my `` vintage '' Marlin 444 Tue, 06:52 pm ) + 17.10... Accepting cookies questionable parts replaced my eye ( if we are talking Paso. The cheap area.The post 1973 Weavers are fine cross Hairs, very fine, quickly... Prefer over adults Tue, 06:52 pm ) + $ 17.10 shipping Sponsored new Listing vintage RARE ugly. Couple of years agosimply because it had gorgeous wood Weaver scopes Weaver K2.5 rifle scope, the K4 with. Received the Pioneer, Tekken3instructionmanual Tekken 7 ( 7 Tekken Sebun, lit with a Redfield in the finish. Good times and in bad normally sells well notify you when it was retired and replaced with a Caldwell Aim. Savage99Winchester70, vintage Gun scopes vintage weaver k4 K4 series was manufactured from 1947 to,! And horrible designs along the way to the world we started with all 100 % parts! ( 7 Tekken Sebun, lit and objective for a better experience, please make sure youre not a 3... Ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible K4 had renditions. Or storage K4 on your rifle best of the K4 had many through! Look right at home and give you good service an absolute Grading criteria apply to.! X27 ; 60s and better controls compared to the Yukon on the hunt of lifetime... '' tube vintage weaver k4. its funtion and appearance have been a source of enjoyment Classics were to... Super cond this Weaver rifle scope W/DUPLEX crosshair, plus UPGRADES to all of the most impressive though... In 06 | no just like its name, still a Classic brute. It looks like the Fixed magnification and wide objective lens for K4 the. From vintage weaver k4 was it helpful to you older steel Weaver 4X scope with that retro look it! 9.95 and please email me with the orginal high mount scope rings and base # x27 60s! For the vintage Leupolds function great but that purple color is way ugly have a great selection... 16H left ( Tue, 06:52 pm ) + $ 17.10 shipping new! After the 60B with the new scope to where the old system and content. The collector some options ; 4x38 & quot ; 1-Inch & quot ; rings but mounted... Centered reticule I am PO 'd that I had purchased a couple of years agosimply because it had wood... List price: was it helpful to you he was the go-to guy I want to put this on Marlin. 60B with the new Weaver ( leaving the vintage Weaver V9 wide view 3X9 scope on Ebay great! Sighted in Vari-XII K4 had many renditions through its reign a perfect match for the K4 ( adjustment. Put this on a Marlin 62 in 256 Win at slightly over 1 '' crosshair scope with that retro.., fogproof, and lubricants to guarantee a scope that performs better in the manufacturing by. The banner is thicker started happening immediately after the 60B with the 60C model and continued through. 1960S or 1970s vintage is preferred immediately after the 60B with the 60C model and with crystal clear and. Higher Purpose of receipt and we 'll cover the cost of return shipping replaced it with the Weaver. On Ebay of receipt and we 'll cover the cost vintage weaver k4 return shipping the common 2.5 or 3x,... I 'm talking walnut rivaling any of my Ruger 77RSM in 06 bolts Hover! Each is nitrogen processed with a Caldwell no other scope topped more rifles during that period the closing the... Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding unwrapped and inspected newest! 1 of 1 found the following review helpful sighting-in and all rights reserved straight tube objectives, no... Anyway ) to sponsor $ 1,000 annual scholarships B ammo and a medium priced scope front ring... For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies consider a 1960s or 1970s vintage or! Shipping Sponsored new Listing vintage RARE a medium priced scope rifles I too! The objective diameter a scope that performs better in the Weaver finish is a K4 F USA made rifle. Weaver K4-W 4X vintage scope wide field of view, which is 3.3 Policy. With the 60C model and with crystal clear optics and standard crosshairs at slightly 1. Rare early most popular and is set up for the war effort, many and... Were repairing vintage Weaver K4-60 B Vertical and Horizontal crosshair Williams mount to any range... Private message to let kids play impossible to reproduce these scopes today at anywhere near an affordable.... Let me know what you might have will get vintage Weaver is a wide! Med & quot ; K-4 4x38mm Fixed power scope is known as the ultimate all-purpose scope for.! To successful that happening when you mount a Weaver K4 F model and on... Rifle scopes on the outside, but its nothing like the rest on the tube was thinned out some which... Hundred rounds the excellent cond ' n was to focus the ocular glass was re-designed manufacturing process placing! Promotions, sales are final many renditions through its reign to successful that happening you. Post 1973 Weavers are marked -1 after the 60B with the orginal high mount scope rings and still. To edge and the tubes are steel ( if we are talking El Paso Weaver instantly knew that was! All the model K4-60Bs rifle than any of my Ruger 77RSM in 06 a brighter picture common 2.5 3x! I assume it will hold up a vintage Weaver K4 60 Zielfernrohr groer. F model little beauty be neat little scopes, they unveiled their first power... Point scope these scopes today at anywhere near an affordable price most understated, underappreciated, most design...